Wedding Photography & Photo Booth

We want to tell your story and capture your details. Taking great joy and pride in crafting the best photographic storytelling possible. Your love, tears and laughter will be captured in beautiful imagery that will be loved for years to come. We have been blessed with countless happy brides and grooms. Every wedding has different needs - Offering custom packages to suit every budget and desire. We specialize in themed engagement sessions, which are called "fantasy engagements". Feel free to contact if you are looking for something unique and creative. You are guaranteed hundreds of photo journalistic candid, color and black & white photographs. Look forward to hearing from you, Chris Chavira Owner and Principle Photographer.

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Photo + Video

2922 E Chapman Ave,, Orange, CA LA | OC & Destination (310) 500-9075

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Truly the best. I'm not a person who likes to be in front of the camera but when it's your wedding you have no choice but to look for the best to make you feel as comfortable. Chris was amazing made me feel very relaxed in being in front of the camera. Great personality. But... Read More what you mostly want to hear are the Pictures. He takes the greatest pictures as I booked him for my engagement photos and once looking over all of them it was so hard to pick one for the Save the Date postcards because they were all so amazing. I didn't hesitate in booking him for my wedding and I'm so glad I went with Chris from CCImages because photos and memories are everything to me and he truly captured it all. Thank you Chris will look forward to having you take my pregnancy Pictures in the near future.

2016-03-23T23:19:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's our goal to give our clients the best service and quality images around. We look forward to photographing your future little ones.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Elizabeth B

Chris Chavira is a fantastic photographer! I was impressed with his work when I first saw his booth at a bridal show, and my delight continued through my engagement and wedding photographs. He's artistic, creative, friendly, professional, and great at directing shots and making... Read More people comfortable in front of the camera. He had such great ideas, and my pictures range from quirky and fun to gorgeous and elegant, which was exactly what I wanted to capture the personalities of myself, my husband, and our friends and family. If you are looking for someone who you can trust to give you beautiful memories of your event, I highly recommend that you contact Chris Chavira Photography.

AMAZING Photographer leads to GREAT Experience

Reviewed on 3/09/2014 Eric L

We had found Chris at the Bridal Show in Los Angeles during the Bridal Convention. We were sold from the moment he painted the picture of how our wedding would be and what he envisioned through the eyes of his camera. We just met and he already had everyone in tears of... Read More happiness. For the Engagement Shoot he was full of great ideas and was also open to our own suggestions. He got to know who we were and based the shoot off our lifestyles. He called it our "Fast and Furious Engagement Shoot" and had our Nissan 350 Z take part in some of the photos as well. For the day of our wedding, Chris was there for every moment. From the time she was preparing at the hotel room in the morning, till the very end. The Assistant Vaughn was available to help with the Groom and the Groomsmen and get photos before the big ceremony, and ran the photo-booth which made Chris fully available for us and the guests. About 3 weeks after the big day, we received our photos and after viewing them, we are extremely satisfied and are willingly ready to recommend him to all our friends and family.

2016-03-23T23:22:19 Response from the vendor

It was great photographing your wedding and engagement shoot. Love the "Fast & Furious" themed engagement we did. I still show brides those images. Everyone absolutely loves them and finds them totally unique.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

Both my husband and I loved working with Chris and Robot! We loved how different both of there perspectives we're. Having both of them shoot our wedding covered it all perfectly! So happy with the way they turned out.

2016-03-31T11:03:37 Response from the vendor

Your engagement shoot was so cool and creative with a touch of vintage. Love the body balancing in the park. Truly unique. Thank you for all the creative feedback.

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Malisa K

My husband and I had Ccimages cover both our engagement shoot and our wedding. We had our shoot at a cute little park in Huntington Beach and it was so much fun! Chris was awesome. We felt so comfortable and we had a great time. Another great thing was that we had just met... Read More him that very day too, but felt like we had known him for a while. That's when you know you have a good connection with someone and that's when we knew that we wanted him to photograph our special day. We got married on January 25, 2014 and Chris was wonderful. He was on time, he was fun, and he had so many amazing ideas for all the photos. I loved how he wasn't just taking your typical wedding portraits, but he put an artistic spin on each photo. My husband and I are so pleased with the photos that we have received so far. We will be receiving the rest in the mail very soon! I definitely recommend Ccimages for any of your photography needs. They do a great job and the photos really do show it. :) Oh and I cannot forget to mention is partner Vaugn, he was great! He photographed the guys getting ready and ran the photo booth! (which was a huge hit! ) definitely would relive this night with these guys again!

2016-03-23T23:25:38 Response from the vendor

Capturing your love from the engagement to the wedding was a joy. This is why we love telling the love story of our clients. It's an honor for us to photograph all the little details that you spend so much time on.

Non traditional, creative and classic!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Christine G

Chris Chavira provided amazing engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I wanted our memories to be as unique as our personalities and thanks to Chris's creativity and artistic eye we got that and more... Engagement pics reminiscent of American film noir and wedding... Read More pictures out of a fairy tale.

2016-03-23T23:27:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day. Your wedding was truly artistic and went smooth. Very creative for us to photograph!

Professional Photographer

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Helenne A

Dear Chris Chivira of CCImages, I personally want to thank you for photographing Lisa and Pete’s wedding on April 20, 2012 aboard the Queen Mary of Long Beach. You were part of its success and I truly enjoyed watching how you took your time, added care to get the right angle,... Read More making sure the lighting, background and poses were just right. I knew then, we picked the right photographer! If you could send me some more of your business cards, I will definitely do my best to advertise your brilliant photography and be happy to hand them out to people I know who are looking for a photographer. Thank you, once again. Helenne Asebez, Mother of the Bride Asebez/Linneman Wedding, April 20, 2012, aboard the RMS Queen Mary of Long Beach

2016-03-23T23:30:19 Response from the vendor

Helenne, it goes without saying that when you make the mother happy you hit a home run! Thank you for including us in all your special get together's and staying in touch with us all these years. We cherish our relationship with you and your... Read Less Read More

Chris Chavira

My love of photography goes back to viewing my own family albums as a child. My father was an amateur photographer. Now 20 years later, seeing the joy on my client's faces as they received the pictures is the single most rewarding moment. I love people, snowboarding, gardening and travel. I served in the U.S. Army and earned my Bachelor of Science in photography from Cal Poly University. Oh, and I like my coffee sweet.