Beautiful Music for Special Occasions

Columbus Musicians, LLC is an organization run by professional musicians with one goal: to create beautiful music for our clients at every opportunity. We specialize in string quartets, trios, duos and soloists for weddings in and around Columbus, Ohio. Ask about our Rock N' Roll String Quartet!

Instruments

Cello, Fiddle, Guitar, Keyboard, Mandolin, Piano, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Rock

Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

195 W. Como Ave., Columbus, OH (614) 886-7724

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Michelle B

Absolutely amazing. I can't express my happiness for the Columbus musicians and Ian himself. He kept constant contact with us and replied so quickly when needed. The music we picked was modern and we had the string quartet; everything sounded absolutely wonderful. I highly... Read More recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Eric F

Columbus Musicians provided the perfect touch for our intimate ceremony. Very reasonably priced with lots of options for different events. Selecting music was straightforward, and they were very accommodating of requests (I'm a musician myself). The experience the day of the... Read More wedding was perfect - everything went very smoothly, and the music sounded fantastic. All of our guests commented on the live strings and how much it added to the ceremony. Highly recommended!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2010 Kathleen C

We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Columbus Musicians for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music! They did an amazing job and played each of our song choices beautifully. They also went above and beyond by putting together a song that we requested that... Read More they had never played before. It was a song that was special to us so it meant a lot to have it played at the ceremony. We would definitely recommend Columbus Musicians!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melissa D

First of all, let me just say that Columbus Musicians were by far the easiest of all of my vendors to work with. Every correspondence was quick and simple. They just got it. Their music selection is huge! I received so many rave reviews from my guests about the quartet. My... Read More only wish was that I could have heard more of the music playing when my guests were arriving! As the bride, you don't get to experience the music as much, but everyone else did, and they all loved it!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Courtney F

Our ceremony music was just beautiful! They have a huge selection of songs to choose from, anywhere from lady Gaga to more traditional music. Our guests commented on how fun our preceremony music was!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nicola S

We hired Columbus Musicians to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour and couldn't have been happier. They had such a great selection. We were able to have some classic, mixed with modern pieces for the ceremony, and then some really fun pieces during the cocktail hour.... Read More Playing Rains of Castamere was a bit hit! My biggest disappointment was not getting to hear them play more while we got our pictures taken. We received a lot of compliments from our guests who just loved the music. They really added a level of elegance to the ceremony, and I would highly recommend them for anyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kaylea T

One of my dreams was to have strings play at our wedding ceremony and Columbus Musicians LLC did not disappoint! They sounded amazing, it was magical. Iain is so easy to work with, and they are willing to play even unconventional songs which was awesome! Thank you so much for... Read More helping make our day even more special!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jesse C

Columbus Musicians, LLC was a perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! They have a wide range of talents and can play a wide range of music. From classical to Lady Gaga, we were covered! Highly recommend if you're looking for a professional and amazing group!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Karyn L

The music was wonderful and just what we wanted! Ian worked with us and narrowed down options for us because at first, we were a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities. Ian also found an arrangement for our soloist to sing and worked with her before the ceremony. It all... Read More went very smoothly! The music was beautiful, moving, and just the right volume!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Trang D

I made a request to Ian to play a fairly difficult song during my processional. It was "Divenire" by Ludovico Einaudi and I was fully amazed by how beautifully how Ian and his team played it. The processional to the song was my absolute favorite part during the entire wedding!... Read More His team fully captured the essence of the song. I get watery eye sometimes just thinking about how beautiful that moment was and I wish I can relive it over and over again! :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katie D

Columbus Musicians, LLC provided a string quartet for the ceremony music at our daughter's wedding. They were recommended by a friend of hers. They were amazing and many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed their music. They offer a wide selection of both... Read More traditional and contemporary songs. They were great to work with, very responsive and accommodating, and provided great value for the money.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Christina O

Perfect! We chose a mix of classical and contemporary pieces for our wedding, and everything sounded amazing. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a string quartet!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Laura S

The string quartet was excellent. They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour and were on time and on point. Ian was great at answering all of our questions and helping coordinate everything. Could not have asked for a better experience

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Makayla S

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience working with Columbus Musicians, LLC. We had their string quartet play during our ceremony, and it was beautiful. They are very professional and very talented. Their music set the mood for our ceremony and helped make... Read More it perfect! We loved their ensemble of classical and contemporary music. One of the favorites of the contemporary music was the Game of Thrones theme music. All of their music sounded so elegant, and our guests loved it. We were very impressed by Columbus Musicians, LLC and highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Alyna P

When I heard the samples that Ian had sent over to me I thought that they would have been phenomenal for my ceremony. The reason for 2 stars is because the women that played at our wedding played way too quietly. When it was my time to walk down the aisle, I couldn't hear the... Read More song they played.. the guy that helped me out had to walk into the room to hear it and then walk over to me and let me know that he heard my song playing. During our time to exit the music was very quiet too. I expected it to be a bit more lively and not sound like they were playing at a funeral. I wish that I didn't invest with Columbus Musicians and wish that I was able to invest in a team that offered sample live performances instead of recordings.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Joanna D

Columbus Musician's were exceptional in every way. They were totally professional. prompt, informative and involved. I felt like they really cared. The music was beautiful and we would use them for any event to come.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Bebe J

I love Columbus Musicians, LLC!!! I dealt with Ian via email mostly and he made it extremely easy to pick and organize the music selection I needed for my wedding! We selected the string quartet and all the popular arrangements made it very enjoyable for our guest! Ian is also... Read More very knowledgeable about wedding music and that was helpful in deciding what I wanted for my special day!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Danielle A

The perfect day is filled with beautiful sights, sounds, smells, and feelings beyond mere imagination. When it comes to sounds, the Columbus Musicians offer a variety of classical and contemporary instrumental music to give color to what is heard at your event. We were... Read More fortunate enough to have a string quartet make our scene magical. Just as in the movies, the most majestic, dramatic, and beautiful moments often have amazing soundtracks that accompany the picture and enhance the raw feelings that surround the moments that we relive over and over again.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Colleen Y

We hired the string quartet to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Ian made it so easy to fill out and choose music, was easily accessible, and the quartet sounded amazing! We absolutely loved hearing them play, and they added such a romantic touch to our wedding. I'm so... Read More glad we hired them!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Meredith R

The musicians were awesome and super professional. The booking process was incredibly easy, and we really appreciated all of the prompt communication and helpful recommendations for music selections.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Chris L

The team over Columbus Musicians did an incredible job at our wedding this past weekend. Ian was super easy to work with and helped us align on which songs to play during the ceremony. They showed up early, we're professional, and played wonderfully. We got many compliments from... Read More our guests. We used their String Quartet and we'd highly recommend it. We looked at a few other strings groups in the area and found Columbus Musicians to be the best and they didn't disappoint. We'd recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Justine D

A last minute addition to our wedding ceremony--definitely worth it! It made the moment even more romantic & intimate. The music was beautiful and they have a wide music selection.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Shannon T

Columbus Musicians is fantastic! I hired a string quartet to play at my wedding ceremony, and Ian was so easy to work with (they have a huge repertoire!). They did thirty minutes of pre-ceremony music, and from what I was able to hear off in the distance, it sounded great. And... Read More they played the processional and recessional selections beautifully! They were very professional, and we barely even noticed them arriving and leaving. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Sarah C

Columbus Musicians were great to work with for our wedding! Ian was so helpful during the planning process. Their music was so beautiful during the ceremony! We couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

The bride and groom were very satisfied with the string trio at their wedding ceremony. It was done beautifully and smoothly. Thank you to you and your staff Ian.

Ian J. Jones

Ian Jones has been playing the violin for 25 years and has been performing in and leading wedding music for over 16 years. He earned his Bachelor of Music in Violin Performance from The Dana School of Music in 2003.