Countryside Banquet Facility

Banquet/Reception Hall

659 School St, Washington, IL

All around Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jennifer B

Countryside Banquet was wonderful Kristi was great to work with from start to finish. The food was amazing. Set up was exactly as planned. The servers were wonderful and attentive. We had a wonderful time and our guests did as well. I would highly recommend Countryside Banquet to anyone.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jillian L

We used Countryside for both our ceremony and reception. It couldn't have been more beautiful! Thankfully it was air conditioned because outside was very hot. The people there are very accommodating and worked so well with us to make sure we had everything we wanted and needed. They checked in with us throughout the night as well to make sure everything was going according to plan. I would strongly recommend them!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Laura H

I used the garden tent for my reception and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was the perfect size for about 200 people. Lots of room between tables and a nice size dance floor where no tables had to be moved. The food was also very good. Everything was exactly how it was presented and how we wanted it.

Our Experience

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Krystal E

We had our wedding reception at Countryside. For the most part it went well. The owner was very helpful the week and day of the event. She was somewhat hard to get ahold of. However, when we signed the contract and met to go over everything, a few major details were left out. We were not informed of the additional fee for setting up extra tables and we were not told about the fee for an additional half hour for the DJ/vendor to pack up after 12am (which is when our event ended). We were also told by a family member that when they had attended a previous wedding reception at Countryside, they had passed off tapped kegs as full ones, and then attempted to charge the wedding couple for full kegs. I would definitely check your kegs, especially if they are going to be Bud Light. On a brighter note, the food is DELICIOUS! Everyone loved the food. The food is well worth the money.

My Cousins wedding reception

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Joy L

It was a beautiful venue. Food was delicious and the tent was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this for your reception or event.

Very Pretty Reception Location

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jesi S

My husband knew he wanted this location as his wedding reception site before we were even thinking about marriage. His sister had used Countryside's tent for her wedding, and his whole family really enjoyed the atmosphere. The price was a bit steep for what I wanted to spend, but I wanted us both to be happy. The hors d'oeuvres and the chocolate fountain (plus additional cost for food to dip) are extremely expensive (for this area, at least). No outside food or drink (except for peanuts, cake, and mints) are allowed; therefore, we went without a chocolate fountain. The tent is beautiful both inside and out, and our food was very good. We had good service from the staff. There are two facilities connected to one parking lot for events. One is a building, and one is a tent. We had a few "wedding crashers" from the other event try to intrude on our day three different times. I have been to a reception in this tent during the middle of July, and it is perfectly cool inside. It is very well air-conditioned. However, our event was in the fall. The air was on, and probably did not have to be. The reception was perfect, but after we (bride & groom) left (10PM), we were told people could see their breath in the tent and several guests left because of the cold, although we rented the tent and the DJ until midnight. The tent is "climate controlled," but I am not sure if heat is a part of that control. Overall, our wedding day was just how I imagined it, and I would recommend this beautiful tent to someone else; just be cautious of prices and rude visitors that have nerve to come in for free food, beer, or dancing.

Review for Countryside Banquet Facility