Affordable Video starting at $1295

We have been around for over 10 years, and have captured many weddings. We have an unobtrusive shooting style, and put together a beautiful movie of your special day. Our prices are very affordable (starting at $1295), and call or email to find out about our booking season promotions!

Documentary

Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

160 Old Derby Street, Hingham, MA (508) 577-5979

The one wedding gift you can savor for many years!

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 JENNIFER B

One thing I noticed early on in the wedding planning is that most of my friends and family have opinions on what aspects are important in the wedding planning process and what parts are not. Some friends said that I should save a big part of the budget for flowers, others said... Read More my dress. I soon realized that I could not afford to spurge on each one. I contacted Ken and he gave me the best advice (this guy should seriously be a wedding planner!!!) He told me that with all his experience from various weddings, the two most important things to take seriously is videography and photography. Now five months after the wedding I am so grateful for his insight. I am too embarrassed to mention how many times I watch the wedding video. That night was so special but it flew by so fast. Ken captured all the important moments so now my husband and I can experience them again. From start to finish Ken is so professional. He came early and scoped out all the important place for our outdoor wedding. It was outside and he was prepared for all the weather changes. When we watched the video with our family everyone cried. He has an eye for catching all those priceless moments- the music he chooses is spot on! He even incorporated our wedding music in the video. There are not many guarantees in the wedding business but I guarantee that choosing Ken will be the easiest and most rewarding choice you make! But, seriously Ken if you ever read this start a wedding consultant business too!

COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Debby P

It's true what they say. Your wedding day comes and goes with the blink of an eye. After all is said and done, all you have are the memories, your photos and your video. I could not have been happier with our choice to use Ken Shain of Cupid Productions!! When I first... Read More contacted Ken he resoinded in a very timely manner, which is important to me. He is extremely personable and our meeting was quite enjoyable. We worked out all of the details and the communication in between that meeting and our wedding was direct and effortless. We were married in a Greek Orthodox church, which has strict rules on the positioning of photographers and videographers. You would never know this when viewing the video! His work at the reception was just as flawless. We honestly did not even know he was there! I did not once have a light shining in my eye nor do my personal memories of that day include cameras in my face or awkwardness of being filmed. My guests said the same! The finished product of my wedding video is absloutely stunning!!! He did a recap of the entire wedding which was able to be posted on Facebook as well as a montage of honeymoon photos set to a song of our choice. If you are looking for an incredible videographer with a seamless finished product LOOK NO FURTHER!

Excellent Value, Phenomenal Result/Product

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 erika h

I decided at the very last stage in planning my wedding to hire a videographer. Some people told me it wasn't worth it, that I'd never watch it,etc. But I went with my gut & found Kennon Shain of Cupid Productions online and he immediately replied. His pricing was hands down an... Read More amazing value & I was elated he was willing to come film my wedding in southern NH from Massachusetts' south shore. He was professional throughout the event, I hardly noticed he was there, yet when I received our completed video, he was indeed very present, because he captured all of the most special moments of my beautiful wedding, and moments I never even knew happened. He truly was like having a second set of eyes;someone who cared about my wedding as MUCH as I did & made sure to catch every single beautiful second of our entire ceremony & reception, including our almost-forgotten last dance which ended up being the most stunning, gorgeous few minutes of video I've ever seen!!! The money I spent on Kennon Shain's service was more worth every penny than our photographer, whose pictures made me cry when receiving them (not happy tears). Our video is incredibly precious and since our wedding, we've had family members pass away & our ONLY way to see them in live action again is in our wedding video. Years later, our friends & family STILL request to watch it at Christmas parties & social gatherings because it was completely entertaining to everyone who was there and even those who weren't. I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND KENNON SHAIN OF CUPID PRODUCTIONS to film every Bride & Groom's most meaningful day, for I can promise he WILL capture all of the most meaningful moments of your wedding & the result will stun you & leave you in tears of JOY as you continue to watch it over & over for many years to come!!! And so will your children someday!! Kennon's skills, professionalism, excellent communication, absolutely beautiful finished product & the incredible value of his pricing, are why I give Cupid Productions & Lennon Again 5 stars in every possible category. You will never regret choosing to hire him or to have a videographer in general, as nothing from my wedding was as special as our video from him, turned out to be. Best $$ I spent, no doubt, on our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Erin B

I had the absolute worst experience with Ken. It took OVER A YEAR to get our wedding video (didn't have it for our first anniversary) and when we finally got it and watched it, the quality is horrific! My dog could have done a better job with a GoPro. The video was barely... Read More edited if at all, you could hear him talking through different parts. My husband and I had to fast forward through most of it because it was so painful to watch, it was blurry, shaky, and looks like a middle school project if that. Ken handled his business incredibly poorly. When we emailed or called, we'd have to wait at least a week before we'd hear back from him and every time he'd extend the deadline and would say he'd follow up, he never did; we had to initiate all of the contact. He is unprofessional and the quality is beyond poor. I feel like I was the victim of a scam. Save your money and a year of aggravation.

2017-02-26T23:11:43 Response from the vendor

First off, I am sorry you were so disappointed in your video. We always strive to do the best job possible, and take it seriously when a client is unhappy with the final product. While last year was a tough year for me personally, which... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Ann T

The WORST SERVICE AND VIDEO QUALITY EVER. I HONESTLY THINK THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE. He kept pushing the date back further and further for when it'd be ready, ignored so many emails, and the quality was like its from an 80's video camera. I regret using this company SO MUCH. I hate... Read More my video. I got it about 6 months after my wedding and he originally promised me 1 month. Video is bad. Things he promised me was left out. And I also paid extra for HD and it looks bad.

2017-04-13T22:47:54 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your video, Ann. I wish you had reached out to me, and given me the chance to try and improve it, as I do take pride in my work. I can assure you the reviews are not fake, and... Read Less Read More

A real professional, able to do custom work

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

We really enjoyed working with Ken Shain and Cupid Productions. I would recommend him to any bride and groom who are looking for professionalism and good value. Here's some details: -Ken does this business full time and has a nice office where we were able to go meet him in... Read More person before deciding to work with him. -We wanted the ability to get all the raw, unedited footage incase we wanted to make our own imovie in addition to his standard movie he makes. No problem. -He makes a bluray DVD for you. -He brought an extra camera guy for the ceremony and reception. -We asked him to get some interviews from the guests during the reception late night, have them give us a personal message of congrats etc. No problem! -Ken was regularly available before and after the wedding for details and answering questions. -He gave us a 3 minute highlight reel of the whole day he filmed, in a matter of days after filming (very impressed). Bottom line, Ken and Cupid Productions is a professional outfit. They had all the pro gear and service you would expect. I know he's very busy during the high wedding seasons so I'd book him fast if you're reading this and planning. Nick + Morgan Salvatoriello Married in Cohasset, MA 6/1/2013

Cupid Productions - Worth the Investment

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Nicole C

Cupid Productions was the videographer at our Wedding. This was one cost that my fiance and I had debated because we were not sure that a video was necessary. After meeting Kennon, I decided that I would like to hire C.P. Six years later - our wedding video is our daughter's... Read More favorite "movie" to watch. All of her favorite people are staring in it!! I NEVER look at my wedding pictures - pictures of my children cover my walls and my wedding album sits in a cabinet. We watch our wedding video often and smile (and laugh) at the memories. My husband and I often talk about how glad we were that we decided to hire C.P. This was certainly worth the investment and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality videographer.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kara F

My husband and I used Cupid Productions to film our wedding 5 years ago and we are still in awe of how wonderful it turned out! We debated on if we were going to hire a videographer, but I am glad that we did! Ken was wonderful to work with. He was a true professional and... Read More worked to meet our needs. When we saw our wedding video for the first time, we realized that he not only captured our wedding, but captured the essence of the day and our personalities! We could not be more thankful that we have this keepsake!!!

There's no one better !!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Theresa A

We used Cupid productions six years ago for our wedding. He was awesome. Professional, fun to work with and was a great addition to our wedding party. I could not imagine having used anyone else. Our wedding video came out perfect. You will feel as though you are their only... Read More client and that will give you peace of mind on your special day. Highly recommend !!! Theresa & James Aiguier June 28, 2008

Cupid Productions= quality with a smile

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Donna M

Planning a wedding is very stressful as anyone who is reading this review knows. If you are trying to research someone who will film your wedding with class, making sure to get everyone included in the memory of your special day, then look no further. Kennon's nature is... Read More incredibly sweet, comforting, and extremely professional. As far as the video ...amazing! I took videography in college and was extremely pleased with the amount of effort put into my special day. The effects, the transitions, and the fact that he got every moment ....without being intrusive at ALL!!! I forgot he was there !!! He is great.

Amazing Videographer!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jennifer M

Ken was very professional, responsive and easy to work with. The editing was great with our wedding songs and pictures of us at the beginning of the video. It's nice to go back and watch us, everyone that day. I cry every single time I watch it. Ken did an amazing job... Read More capturing everything at our wedding!

A Beautiful Gift

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Crystal R

My sister hired Ken as a surprise for me as a videographer wasn't in our budget. He got great footage and was not at all in the way. As an added bonus be offered a slide show of photos of us to be set to music on the dvd with our wedding footage. I decided I didn't want... Read More this and accommodated me instead with a blooper reel/ rap video. I have personally watched that part about 50 times. Everyone from the wedding loved it and people that weren't there wish they had been! Amazing! He also sent me updates throughout the process with sneak peeks.

Ken was awesome!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Christine M

Ken captured all of the great moments from our wedding in the most unobtrusive way. The video came out beautifully! My whole family loved it. I would recommend highly recommend Cupid Productions.

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Katie Q

Ken was a pleasure to work with! He was prompt, professional, and was not intrusive during the day. In fact, he was so great, we forgot that he was recording - which I think is the mark of a really great videographer. We cannot wait to see our video!

Captured us perfectly!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Melinda S

We used Cupid productions at our wedding and were absolutely thrilled. Kennon was so easy going and a perfect vendor. He was very professional and got along with all of our guests and was low key (unlike some videographers I have seen at my friends weddings.) The video we... Read More got back was awesome!!! Cupid Productions is fantastic and I would refer him to everyone!!!

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Kate H

I used Cupid Productions for my videographer and am glad I did. I had debated about having a videographer at the beginning of the wedding planning process. In the end, I am so glad that I did!!! It is so nice to be able to go back and see your vows and the toasts. Ken did a... Read More great job at catching all the important moments and at the same time was never "in the way". I really wanted to have the video camera be discrete so that it would not make people shy away. Ken acknowledged this concern of mine and did an amazing job!! I highly recommend using Cupid Productions for your wedding to give you memories that will last a lifetime!

detination wedding Peabody Essex

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 janice f

Ken Shain came recommended by our photgrapher (Liz). I felt comfortable knowing she had worked with Ken. She sang his praises. We spoke and he was very helpful. There was slight mistake on the hours but it worked itself out. Ken was very professional, kind, and considerate.... Read More I was very happy with the video that we received. I would highly recomend him for your wedding but book him fast as he's taken early.

Beautiful memories that will last a lifetime

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Julie C

When we began planning our wedding, we were not sure whether we wanted to have a wedding videographer. Then when my brother offered to book Ken Shain of Cupid Productions as our wedding present, we were excited that we would have the opportunity to watch the video that would... Read More capture all of the special moments that happened on our wedding day. Ken is very talented, and has a way of putting everyone at ease (and look good!) on camera. He takes the time to scope out the venues before the wedding day so that he knows where to film and exactly what he wants to capture. On the wedding day, he does a great job of filming the most significant moments that make the day so special. We loved watching the video and being able to see the things that we didn't have a chance to see on our wedding day. Ken did a nice job of editing the video, and the music that he chose brought it all together. Our wedding video is something we will treasure forever, and we are very glad that we had Ken as our videographer.

Truely captured the moment (and all the little det

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Georgia k

Upon first meeting Ken, I knew we found the right videograpgher to truly capture our special wedding day and all of the little things. Ken did the BEST possible job to not only focus on what was important to us but recognizing that this momento will be cherished for years to... Read More come. His patience and attention to detail was outstanding and he accomodated our every need without hesitation. I don't hesitate to show the world my video and all the added chapters that catered to our interests. Wedding planing is certainly stressful, but with Ken it was very rewarding. Not only did we discover Ken to be the best videographer but we found a lifetime friend!!!! We are anxious to have Ken video and be part of our future family events and capture each moment as we grow into our marriage!

Best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Dakota B

At first my husband and I weren't sure we wanted a wedding video, but after finding Cupid productions we desided to go for it. The reasonable prices combined with the variety of package options and the quality of the sample work it was an easy decision to make. On the day if the... Read More wedding I was pleased by the great service and attention to detail provided. After the wedding my husband and I were anxious to see our video, and boy was it worth the wait! I would recommend getting a wedding video dine by Cupid productions to anyone. The quality and artistry of the video are amazing! We will enjoy watching our special day for years to come.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Cristina B

Ken Shain and Cupid Productions was one of the BEST decisions I made for my December 2010 wedding! Ken's work was absolutely amazing. He truly is a professional. Everytime I watch our wedding DVD I feel like I am watching a movie about my husband and I. I would absolutely... Read More recommend him to all couples who are tying the knot and would use him to document other important memories! Honestly, your wedding DVD and your photos are all you will have left of your special day and everytime I watch the DVD I feel like it is that day all over again...How great is that? Call Ken today!!!

Cupid Productions is simply awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Melissa F

My husband and I had a unique, somewhat DIY wedding, and had decided to forgo a video in the interest of saving money. After talking with several married friends, I had an 11th hour crisis and decided we needed to have some video documentation of our big day! Ken was great. He... Read More was able to take our booking on extremely short notice and make it work for us. I called him to check his availability, told him exactly what we wanted (no frills, documentary style coverage of ceremony, first dance and parent dances, toasts and cake cutting), and he delivered exactly what we wanted. He was super professional and so unobtrusive on the day that I didn't even really realize he was there (I don't know how he captured everything so perfectly, but he did!). He even gave us 3 copies of our final dvd, one for us and one each for our parents. Perfect documentation and very high quality. We HIGHLY recommend Cupid Productions!!!

ken was great

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Vicki R

great

Fabulous Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Lindsey P

We are so glad we hired Cupid Productions to produce our wedding dvd. Ken was very easy to work with throughout the process before, during, and after our big day. He was very professional and pleasant. The day of our wedding, we barely knew he was there but were able to trust... Read More that he was taking care of everything for us. And the DVD is one of our most treasured ways to remember the wedding. It is very high quality and has all the features we wanted. It makes me cry (in a good way) every time I watch it! I highly recommend Ken Shane and Cupid Productions.

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 KIMBERLY Z

Ken (Cupid Productions) was a fantastic videographer. I can't recommend him highly enough. He was professional and discrete at the wedding, and he did some really excellent work editing the video afterward. His prices were very reasonable. In fact, I think it was a steal! He's... Read More also a very friendly and down-to-earth guy, and was a real pleasure to work with.