16 years of experience, great rates & great value

Our sole goal is to make your wedding day exactly the way you’ve always envisioned it. Classic, fun, beautiful, elegant … you name it! We'll work with you and your fiancé to create your perfect day. We offer extras such as ceremony sound, photo booths, monograms, pinspotting, & uplighting.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

San Diego, Temecula, and Orange County Areas (619) 980-8338

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Nick T

DJ Tom was the best! Everyone kept coming up to us during and after the event to say how much they loved him. He was great at keeping the timeline and letting all the guests know what was happening in between the great music! Their online portal is easy to use and he was awesome... Read More to email and talk on the phone with for any questions we had from the day we first contacted them for a quote. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Andy R

Our DJ was Mitch. He was AMAZING!! He truly was a great part of our wedding and he helped make our wedding perfect! When we met him for the first time, he assured us of the type of professional services that DJ Productions provides. He made us feel at ease and felt like we've... Read More known each other forever. He would give us helpful suggestions, explain how their DJ system works, and made sure that our wedding was going to be a great time. Mitch went above and beyond and met us for a second time when we were 2 weeks out to our wedding. He truly didn't have to do that,but at our request, he made sure that he met us to talk final details. A week out to our wedding, we had a conference call in which Mitch finalized the details of our music requests, the wedding timeline, and added any last minute changes we had. During the wedding, Mitch was very engaged with the audience. He would feel the type of energy the crowd was feeling and made sure everyone was having fun. Mitch worked with me on a personal request as well. I didn't realize that the father daughter dance that I had chosen was close to 5 minutes long! He and I worked out that once my father and I were ready, I would just signal him to fade out the song. He stopped it in the perfect spot! It made it look like it was intentional! It was a beautiful moment and I'm glad Mitch was a part of it. When our wedding came towards an end, Mitch made sure that he kept our friends and family on the dance floor by gauging the type of energy that was out there. He played upbeat and appropriate songs. My husband and I love the fact that Mitch was our DJ. We are so very grateful with his professionalism and his contribution to making our wedding as perfect as it was!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Megan E

Planning a wedding is completely overwhelming and I cannot say enough good things about Dj Mike Officer and Will Chitwood with Dancing DJ Productions. From the initial email contact from Will, in which he was honest, informative, upfront and genuine, to meeting with Mike in... Read More person it has been a total delight to deal with them. Mike totally GOT our vision and we ended up trading playlists via spotify to build our perfect day. We also used the Dancing Dj Productions planning site to get our timeline together and it was so easy to use and got us thinking about all the things we would have forgotten about. We had an outside ceremony and Mike was able to provide music for the ceremony and mics for the officiant and then seamlessly moved the party inside for the reception. We also used some of their uplighting which I thoroughly recommend. Mike was also super flexible the day of, as we threw in a few things we hadn't planned for and even went to each table for requests. How Cool! All in all, they were a delight to work with, totally affordable and absolutely professional. DJ MIKE OFFICER ROCKS!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Evi L

DJ Will is amazing! He listened to all our wishes and really knows how to read a crowd. I thought it was going to be challenging since we had so many people from different countries. However, Will really made the mood perfect and all of our guests loved him. Thank you so much... Read More Will for being part of our special day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Adam S

Thank you so much for your time! Wedding planning is a stressful affair. One thing my wife and I never had to worry about was our DJ, Will. Every bride-to-be knows a reliable, dependable vendor is worth their weight in gold. Look no further than Dancing DJ Productions. Will... Read More was professional and courteous. He brought us into his office for an initial meeting, went over the details with us, provided us with a reasonable and competitive quote, and even held our wedding date for a couple of days while we surveyed our options. When we decided to book him, he was detailed in letting us know our roles and responsibilities, as well as what we could expect from him moving forward. The day-of went off without a hitch. Will kept our guests involved and made sure they were attentive of every event (e.g., cake cutting, first dance, etc.). He smoothly and gracefully circumvented a mishap with the toasts (one of the guests didn't know he was supposed to be speaking), no one even noticed! He also reminded guests a few times to get their pictures taken in our photobooth and sign our guestbook. We are so grateful to Will and all the work he put into making our wedding day special, unique, and most importantly, running smoothly. I highly recommend him for any event, especially large weddings (We had 150+ people and they ALL loved him).

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lauren C

I would absolutely recommend Will with Dancing DJ productions!! Our wedding ran so smoothly, and I loved all of his song choices (for pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing), and I didn't have to worry about anything. He really listened to how we wanted our event to... Read More feel and he totally delivered! Hire Will and you'll get a quality DJ for an affordable price!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Amanda B

DJ Mitch did a great job at our wedding!! He did the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. It was awesome to have the equipment at our outdoor ceremony so our guests could hear everything. Our friends were dancing the whole time and had a blast. The online portal for... Read More planning is easy and super helpful. DJ Mitch kept the wedding on track. He was able to read the party and play songs accordingly. I would definitely recommend Dancing DJ Productions and DJ Mitch.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Justin P

DJ Will was amazing at our wedding. He was very professional and everything went really smoothly. He was so quick to reply to any question leading up to the wedding and was even able to make last minute changes at the actual wedding. It is apparent he is really experienced.... Read More I would recommend him and his company to anybody looking for a wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 aaron i

DJ Mitch was amazing. Very professional and timely. Easy to talk to as well. He catered to our every need and even offered advice on things we were not sure about. He catered to us but also catered to the crowd on the dance floor. If a certain type of music was working he kept... Read More it coming. The dance floor was alive. He kept the schedule and even helped us speed it up a little when he could tell the crowd was getting restless. DJ Mitch was an excellent choice for us and would be great for anyone else looking for a great DJ for any occasion.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jason G

Will was fantastic at our wedding at Marina Village. He was super easy to work with, played all of our 'must play' songs, and was a hit with all of our guests. His professionalism was top notch from start to finish. His communication was unmatched before and leading up to the... Read More wedding. I would recommend him for any event that you may have in the future! Thank you again Will!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jason G

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Brittany M

DJ Will did our wedding on 4/29/17 at Morgan Run Golf Club. My husband and I are very particular and wanted a traditional wedding while still having it be fun. Will was VERY responsive to my multiple e-mails and was VERY reliable. My husband and I also had numerous surprises for... Read More each other throughout the event, and Will kept them all straight! He was great about playing the songs we selected (and I am sure would have been more than able to create his own lists if you didn't want to go through the trouble of picking your own). He also edited our first dance song down from 10 minutes to about 3.5 and did so quickly and beautifully. He was very kind and professional the entire time. I would absolutely recommend using Dancing DJ productions!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nadine A

Dj Will did incredible work at our wedding yesterday. He was very professional and communicated well with me and my venue coordinator. The wedding went smoothly and perfectly from the ceremony until the end of the reception. He also coordinated well with my pianist before I sang... Read More my song to my husband. He also made sure that everything was in order and on time . I 100% recommend him to be your DJ :)

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Laura F

Dancing DJ Productions did a wonderful job at our wedding in April. DJ Mike met with us several months ahead of time to make sure both him and us would be ready for the big day. We were super impressed with how well organized he was, which as you can imagine was really helpful.... Read More He helped us figure out the flow of events and made sure the timing was perfect; his many years of experience is unmatched. On the day of the wedding, he was there early to set up for the reception and checked in to make sure everything was good to go. He did a great job working with the venue to make sure everyone knew what was happening next that evening along with playing great music for those who wanted to dance. We are so happy we chose DJ Mike to play at our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017

Our DJ Mike was super sweet! He worked with us on the music selections prior to the wedding helping us to set up the perfect day. During the wedding he was supportive and helped us to relax. During the reception he worked to keep the guests happy and up on the dance floor. Mike... Read More is professional and has a very relaxed manner which helped this Bride and Groom enjoy their day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Amy F

Tom was super helpful and flexible. I loved his ability to improvise. We had song choices from Miyazaki films and our reception songs proved to be mostly indie rock. He did a great job playing songs from our list and incorporating guests' song requests. The music at the ceremony... Read More was flawless.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kelly P

Mike Thomas was great! We were planning our wedding from across the country and he was able to meet us over Skype for our initial meeting. He was warm and fun from the beginning and is very experienced when it comes to weddings. Having him as one of our vendors was a valuable... Read More addition to the team and made our special day run very smoothly. He was very professional and flexible throughout the event. Of note, the dance portion of our wedding was rockin! He had the majority of our guests dancing for hours!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Phing N

Will, Thank you for DJ'ing our wedding. You were great! We were so glad that we chose you to be our DJ and be part of our wedding. Will definitely recommend you to our families & friends!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Ell J

DJ Dylan arrived early and was very professional. We didn't have a wedding planner onsite so we relied on his experience to make sure everything flowed smoothly, and it did. He did a great job with little direction. We were pleased his interaction and he kept the dance floor... Read More full the entire evening.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Keiko S

Will was an awesome DJ for our wedding this past weekend! His online planning area was very user friendly. He always responded within a day to our emails and even FaceTime with us before the event to make sure the final details were clear. Our guests enjoyed the music and most... Read More were dancing till the very end. Thank you, Will! Would recommend!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Mike O

DJ Will was impeccable for our wedding. He was professional and accommodating. Can't say enough good things about his style and service. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Andrea G

I cannot say enough about DJ Will and Dancing DJ Productions -- what an incredible company to work with! Pre-wedding, DJ Will was super involved and attentive to how we envisioned our reception coming to life. He quickly picked up on the vibe and type of music we wanted and... Read More absolutely delivered! Plus, their online planning forms kept us super organized. Our wedding reception could not have gone more smoothly. We had a lot of stuff to get through (speeches, slide shows, etc.), and DJ Will kept the night's events flowing and on-schedule. Once the dance floor opened, DJ Will's playlist kept the floor PACKED until last call (and beyond -- DJ Will was super flexible and extended the music another hour since guests --- and the bride and groom :) -- weren't ready to go home. It's also worth noting that DJ Will was great and accommodating with some of our "non-traditional requests." Not only did we have special songs and cuts, we included a traditional Polish song into the receptions. Will had admitted he'd never done it before, but helped us corral our guest, incorporated our songs and made it one of the highlights of the night.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Marissa H

DJ Tom did an amazing job ! Everything went smoothly and the music was awesome! Everyone raved about how great the music was. He did a seamless job with the ceremony too. He was really great to work with and I would recommend him to everyone a thousand times over. We had quite a... Read More diverse group of people at my wedding and yet the dance floor was popping the entire night!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tiffany M

Will was just wonderful!! We hired him as our DJ , photo slide show, as well as our photo booth. Our guests had such a great time and they danced the night away! I loved how DJ Will was on top of everything, and was able adjust to the curve balls I threw him throughout the... Read More evening. He was great at asking questions throughout the day and night, which helped me decide how the rest of the reception would go. I highly recommend Dancing DJ Productions for you Wedding or other events!😊👍🏼

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kelsey P

DJ Will was amazing!! We had our wedding at Ponte winery in Temecula and he was an awesome DJ. I was a pretty easy going bride so I really didn't give him much to go on but he picked the perfect songs. He has an online timeline and song choices to fill out at your leisure which... Read More made it so easy! He also has tons of lists of perfect songs for ceremony, reception, first dance etc...for people who have a hard time thinking of songs. He called and went over everything with us which was great. He has many upgrades as well and is not pushy at all to add any on. Payment was very easy and well priced! Cannot say enough good things about him!

Will Chitwood

It all started in 2001 when I decided to start my own company, Dancing DJ Productions. In 2007 I decided to move to San Diego. I just couldn't resist the Southern California weather, which provided year round DJing opportunities. Over the past 16 years of DJing & MCing, I've performed at every type of event. While I primarily serve the San Diego area, I've DJ'd as far away as Chicago and England. My favorite part of DJing is bringing people joy! I just love seeing a packed dance floor and helping people have the time of their lives!