16 years of experience, great rates & great value

Our sole goal is to make your wedding day exactly the way you’ve always envisioned it. Classic, fun, beautiful, elegant … you name it! We'll work with you and your fiancé to create your perfect day. We offer extras such as ceremony sound, photo booths, monograms, uplights, slideshows, and cake pinspots.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

San Diego, Temecula, and Orange County Areas (619) 980-8338

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Katie B

Will DJed our wedding a couple weeks ago and the whole experience was fantastic! He sent out many detailed emails and had a very user friendly online form that we filled out so that he knew exactly what we wanted and what was happening day of. He kept in contact a month out, a... Read More few weeks out, and a few days out which made me feel very comfortable. You are able to choose how much interaction the DJ has and he really keeps the flow going well. He played a great mix of music which kept everyone happy. We got so many comments throughout the night on how GREAT the DJ was!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Emily D

DJ Dylan was AMAZING! We hired him for our wedding and couldn't be happier with his performance. He was super responsive prior to the wedding, answering emails, phone calls and even Skyping with us. During the wedding, he showed up on time and gave us the guidance we needed to... Read More feel confident that everything was going to go smoothly, and it did! Our guest loved the music and we are so happy with how everything turned out! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Melissa K

Our wedding was on 9/3/17. We researched SOOO many different DJs to see what each of them had to offer. Some were expensive, some were pushy, and some didn't give us the greatest vibes. That was not the case here. When I called Dancing DJ Productions I spoke to Will. Great... Read More conversation, great vibes, and super helpful! We knew from the first conversation that Will was the one we wanted to DJ our wedding. He made the process so easy and answered all of my many questions. He was always quick to respond to emails and the pricing was exactly what we were looking for. Will made me feel at ease with everything, which is important during the crazy time of planning a wedding and working with multiple vendors. On the day of the wedding he was there early and everything was set up, tested, and ready to go early. He also did the sound and played all of our songs for our ceremony. Everything sounded great and he made our reception so fun! We loved the music he played and how he engaged with the guests to get them on the dance floor as well! It was PERFECT! We also hired the Photo Booth through Will and it was awesome! The attendant, Kimberly, was great! She made sure all of our guests had fun taking pictures at the booth and put together a book for us to keep with a copy of all of the pictures taken and a thumb drive with all of the pictures as well! We really liked how there were many options to pick from for our photo strips and back drop! I can't say enough great things about Will and Dancing DJ Productions! We are SOOOOOO happy we found him online during our extensive research! I HIGHLY recommend Will and Dancing DJ Productions! You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Sheila V

Will was an awesome DJ, read the crowd well, and handled things well when we had last minute timeline changes. I have absolutely no complaints and will be referring him to anyone requiring DJ or photobooth services.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Joshua B

Mitch was extremely professional and well organized. He was a joy to work with and we had no problem ever getting ahold of him. His ability to read the crowd and keep the dance floor alive was some of the best work we have ever seen. We would highly recommend him to anyone who... Read More wants a completely thought-out party experience.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Meg D

Absolutely thrilled with Mike as our DJ of the evening. He was incredibly thorough in the planning process prior to the wedding, with going over all of the details and making sure nothing was missed. If you want a stress free day, and compliments from your guests, Mike is the... Read More man to go with for your DJ services. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would, even after the wedding my parents were still raving about the music we selected for the evening and how great our DJ was. Sometimes this service can be overlooked in the wedding planning process, but don't overlook the life of the party. It's crucial you have someone who knows what they're doing and is detail-oriented so they don't miss those special moments, it sets the whole tone for your big day.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rosalie D

The pricing was great for what we got Will was responsive enough but what really caused me to book with this company was the DJ for our event, Mike! Mike was utterly amazing. Through every decision and question and concern I had, he was there with a smile and an amazing sense of... Read More humor! He became like one of the family he helped me every step of the way and our wedding went off without a hitch! Even threw a curve ball in the middle of it and cancelled a dance and he didn't skip a beat! He was the real MVP!!! Love him! Thanks Mike! The Dunns'

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 DaLaven M

We had DJ tom for our wedding on Friday. He did a great job! Everyone had an amazing time dancing. Their online site is very easy to use. We also had the photo booth they offer and it was a huge hit!! So glad we did it. The photo booth attendant was very patient, nice and... Read More helpful. Highly recommend Dancing Dj productions!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kris S

Dj Tom was amazing!! He played all the songs we had requested and made sure all the songs we didn't want played were not played. Throughout the night whenever we had a request he immediately played what we asked him to do. I highly recommend DJ Tom!! Thank you again! He helped... Read More to make our wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica R

We had MItch for our wedding. He was WONDERFUL!! Fully Intuned with the groom and myself. From the beginning Mitch was helpful and the customer service was superb! We truly couldn't have asked for anything better! We'd book again if needed!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sandy T

We used Dancing DJ Productions for our wedding and Will was AMAZING! Everyone commented on how fun our reception was and how on point the playlist was! Seriously, I couldn't have gone with a more better choice than Will. Everything during our reception was executed so... Read More flawlessly. Will is so good at what he does and you can tell by working with him. I was VERY impressed! Will was so easy to work with during the planning process. He provides a website where you can select your songs, create a timeline and etc to help with the planning. We also had a few last minute changes that Will was very nice about (thank you Will!). My MOHs also incorporated a few songs in their speech and Will was easily able to include the songs in their speech. My MOHs also were thrilled with Will's professionalism! Will has been such a pleasure to work with and I definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Ashleigh T

Had a wonderfully fun wedding thanks to DJ Will! Wonderful communication from the start and was very patient fielding my questions and requests. We had a unique mix of music requests (Persian, Pop, Old School Rap, Classic Rock etc.) and Will did a phenomenal job of plating the... Read More right songs at the right time. Everyone was happy and had a blast. Will was professional and is responsible for our seamless dance party =) We also added a photobooth which was such a great hit. I would absolutely recommend using DJ Will for any event. His online system for uploading songs was very user friendly and even helped give great suggestions for certain categories (i.e. mother/son first dance and so on). I feel so lucky that DJ Will was available for our wedding. Don't hesitate to book him!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Adau T

Dancing DJ productions was the perfect option for us I had earlier correspondence with Will who assisted us with the entire process and helped answer a lot of our questions. Dylan was our DJ for the day and he was great start to finish, we spoke with him over the phone initially... Read More and instantly knew he would be a great fit for us, and we were right. He was always available to answer any questions and was professional about everything. We had a couple of meetings after that to smooth everything over, the online portal was huge for us it was easy to organize all our songs they had a wide range of choice and it even allows you to break everything down by event ex. "dinner music, dedications, etc" we were overall very pleased with the service and would highly recommend this company to friends in the future.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 John H

We LOVED Mike and Dancing DJ Productions! We found Mike at the Bridal Bizare and he caught our attention with his big smile and charming personality. We knew immediately we wanted him to be our DJ because he asked us what kind of music we liked and how he really customizes the... Read More wedding playlist for us. We met 3 times to discuss the details and songs for the wedding. He had already worked at the Bahia and with most of our vendors which made us feel very comfortable. Dancing DJ Productions has a very easy to use website where we picked out which songs we wanted to play for the ceremony and reception. It is very specific and has a place for songs for the processional, bride groom dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance, and everything else. He exceeded my expectations and everyone at the wedding danced the whole time! All of our guests asked where we had found such a great DJ! Mike played our favorite songs and made our wedding day so special! Thanks Mike and Dancing DJ Productions for the amazing party

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Natal M

Will was phenomenal! My husband and I were so excited to have Dancing DJ Productions DJ our wedding because we saw how many great reviews they had. They definitely went above and beyond all of our expectations. I cannot say enough good things about them. Will was a great and... Read More quick communicator (which is very important to me), and he was very accommodating to everything we needed. Also.... if you want a photo booth, I would definitely go with this one also. We are so happy with it! If you are looking to book a DJ, this is definitely your best bet. I highly recommend them for any and every event. Thank you, Will!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Desiree O

Mitch was AMAZING! I had a specific vision for music (late 90s, early 2000s -- take me back to high school style -- with more current hip hop/pop music mixed in), and Mitch hit it spot on! I was truly impressed. He played the songs on our playlist and intermixed other songs... Read More that were of the same genre. I was told by multiple guests on the dance floor that our DJ was awesome. Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night!!! Mitch worked effortlessly with my coordinator to flow smoothly through all of the events throughout the day, and was a great MC for transitions between events. The company also had an easy-to-use online playlist that we added songs to throughout the year. Everything about the service was phenomenal. I would highly recommend going through these guys!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Steve F

Will (owner) and Mitch (our DJ) were fantastic! Planning was seamless and easy and they couldn't have been more professional. Their online planning tools made building our playlists and event timeline easy. Mitch worked in all of the music we wanted and was an excellent MC... Read More during our reception. He was attentive, friendly, and worked very well as part of our team of vendors. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Will, Mitch, and the rest of the Dancing DJ team to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Steve F

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Chelsea K

Will was amazing!!!! He kept things organized and as close to the timeline as possible. When it came to music, Will was incredible at reading the crowd and responded without hesitation to our guests' requests. He was able to adapt and flow with the guest's responses to his song... Read More choices! Couldn't imagine a better DJ for our wedding! Please, please consider him! He is well worth every penny <3

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Charles D

Will was PERFECT for our wedding! He was excellent in keeping in contact with us and answering any questions we had. Planning a wedding is stressful enough but with Will, he made the process for music and dancing SO easy. Guests are still complimenting him and how much they... Read More LOVED him and the way he interacted and kept the flow going. Thank you so much, Will!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Jillian M

Will was so helpful and his website makes this process so easy! He did a wonderful job with both our ceremony music and reception music. We can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Spring J

Love, love, love Mike Thomas with Dancing Dj Productions. He was the DJ for our wedding on 07/29/2017, and from right from the start he was so friendly and helpful, and consistently willing to go above and beyond to make sure we had a great reception. In addition, Will and Mike... Read More were so nice to work with and found ways to help me out when I wanted to add an extra service or even find other vendors. Our guests loved the reception and Mike had them out on the dance floor all night - just an all around great and fun person. If you need a DJ, hire Mike, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jennifer D

Will was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding at Green Gables in San Marcos this summer. He was prompt to respond to our requests, very professional, and operated without a hitch on our wedding day. He was very easy to work with - we had a very specific set of music... Read More choices that we wanted for the wedding reception, and he took that music and sequenced it perfectly for the dance floor, the night absolutely flew by. I would highly recommend Will as the DJ for your wedding - really great service for a really great value.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Brandon J

Will DJ'd our wedding and did an amazing job! We had the dance floor packed all night, he was able to accommodate last minute changes and custom songs for our first dances. He also helped us plan the wedding as he was familiar with the venue and had great recommendations. On top... Read More of all that we heard that the event staff loved him and our wedding planner gave him rave reviews, we highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kristina C

DJ Will was amazing and easy to work with from the start. His online planning suite and music library makes figuring out your playlist (and do not play list) fun and easy, and it ensures you are both on the same page. One thing I loved about DJ Will was his willingness to adapt... Read More to what you want, everything from style of music to his level of involvement. He did a great job with our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and then kept the energy going the entire night for our reception. I would highly recommend him to any bride in the San Diego area. You won't be disappointed!

Will Chitwood

It all started in 2001 when I decided to start my own company, Dancing DJ Productions. In 2007 I decided to move to San Diego. I just couldn't resist the Southern California weather, which provided year round DJing opportunities. Over the past 16 years of DJing & MCing, I've performed at every type of event. While I primarily serve the San Diego area, I've DJ'd as far away as Chicago and England. My favorite part of DJing is bringing people joy! I just love seeing a packed dance floor and helping people have the time of their lives!