16 years of experience, great rates & great value

Our sole goal is to make your wedding day exactly the way you’ve always envisioned it. Classic, fun, beautiful, elegant … you name it! We'll work with you and your fiancé to create your perfect day. We offer extras such as ceremony sound, photo booths, monograms, uplights, slideshows, and cake pinspots.

$ – Inexpensive

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

San Diego, Temecula, and Orange County Areas (619) 980-8338

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Ashley A

DJ Will was our DJ for our wedding and reception and he was wonderful! About 80% of our guests were from out of state and most had never met before. We also had a pretty decent age gap between our family members and friends, so we were pretty worried about there being a lot of... Read More awkward gaps in time and not a lot of dancing. In fact, we'd been warning people that it might be an awkward reception. Holy moly were we wrong!!! Will was FANTASTIC at reading the crowd and knew just what music to play - he was a complete hit with everyone, and we had people up and moving all night! We also used Will's photo booth, which was also a great decision. We LOVE our photo strip guest book that we got at the end of the night. It's one of our favorite keepsakes! The icing on the cake is that Will is so incredibly easy to work with. From the email correspondence and meeting at the beginning, through the planning to the actual event - he's super responsive and very accommodating. His DJ planning area is a breeze to work in as well. Hire Will, you will not be disappointed. He truly is the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Arianna W

DJ Mike Thomas was phenomenal. We could not have asked for a more personable DJ. He walked through everything with us step by step and made sure our day was the best it could be. He interacted with our guest and made the time we had so much fun!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Emily E

DJ Mike was fantastic! Extremely easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Brady S

Will and his assistant was amazing! He has an amazing system in place to keep music and the timeline on track. He played everything we asked for and was able to keep the dance floor full! Couldn't ask for a better DJ on our wedding day! You won't go wrong and you won't be... Read More disappointed! I have no bad things to say! And no UMMMMMS!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Madison R

Dancing DJ Productions was so easy to work with, and they did an incredible job! It was so nice that I was able to get an awesome DJ, uplighting, and a Photo Booth, all through one company! DJ Tom did an excellent job incorporating my fiancé's and my taste of music together... Read More (which couldn't have been an easy task). The music was great throughout the entire evening and DJ Tom was great at keeping each part of the reception flowing! I would definitely recommend Dancing DJ Productions and DJ Tom to everyone, for any occasion!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Laura L

Hiring DJ Will for our wedding was one of the best choices we made! He was easy to work with, played all our favorite songs, and kept the dance floor full all night long. His online system for choosing songs helped making planning so much easier! On top of that he was very kind... Read More and quick to respond to any questions I had. We also hired him to set up a photobooth which our guests loved! Thanks Willfor helping make our day special!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Stephanie S

DJ Will is great! He provided lighting and music for our reception and did a wonderful job reading the crowd and keeping them dancing. His online planning tools make it easy to plan the schedule and music for the night and manage guest requests. I highly recommend him for... Read More weddings.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Anabel H

We had such a fun time having Dancing DJ Productions for our wedding! We had the pleasure of working with Mike and Will - they were phenomenal! Mike was our DJ and he handled business! We first met with Mike almost a year ago and we couldn't shake away how amazingly charismatic... Read More of a person he was which made it harder for us to look anywhere else. Mike made sure to listen to our needs and to tailor our night based around them which we appreciated more in the end because the level of service he personally expected from himself well beyond exceed ours. We were impressed with his hard work and we're so glad we were able to have an amazing night thanks to Mike!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Heather S

I had my DJ cancel on me 6 months before my wedding (booked them over a year in advance) but thankfully Sam with Dancing DJ Productions was available to fill the spot and he didnt disappoint. They have a great planning website and a large music library with great suggestions of... Read More songs to play at the wedding. He played all our favorite songs and added a couple of good ones we forgot about. Everyone commented on how good the music was. I was very happy Sam, and the professionalism of Will with Dancing DJ production, they were all responsive and helpful.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Sophia D

We chose Dancing DJ Productions as the music vendor for our wedding and we are so happy we did! As a bride I did my due diligence to review and contact many DJ's to ensure they would really try to make our day special. After talking to 5 other vendors, and not being super... Read More thrilled with their level of professionalism, I finally came across Dancing DJ Productions. I first spoke to the owned of the company, Will, and he made it his goal to make sure our day was absolutely perfect and was willing to work with our budget. Will then introduced me to Tom, who would be the DJ for our wedding, and he was great! He asked questions to really get to know who we are as couple and made us feel super comfortable. Tom made our wedding so fun! He did a great job of reading the crowd and played music that got everyone, of all ages, on the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to ANYONE who needs DJ services for any party. Thanks Will and Tom for everything!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Rebecca W

Amazing! We had our wedding a few weeks ago and DJ Will was wonderful to work with - we met with him in person, he had a lot of really helpful information, easy to work with, read the crowd really well and kept things moving - audio equipment was great and did not have any... Read More issues. Also - I would REALLY recommend getting the photobooth add on - our guests really really loved it and it's one less vendor to coordinate with - I went through the book they gave us following and the pictures were so hysterical and well done. Thanks so much Will!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jenna S

DJ Will made our wedding absolutely perfect! He had the perfect mix of romantic ceremony music and party reception music, and was so fun and engaging with all of our guests! Would 100% recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Rowena V

AMAZING! Will and his team did our wedding in October. He was professional and so very accommodating. Worth every single penny and then some! If I had to do it all over again I would book them without hesitation!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Savannah H

Will did an excellent job and the planning tools online made the process easy and specific to our needs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexandra M

DJ Will did a great job; I'm sure it was difficult for him because the Groom and I come from different backgrounds but he was able to balance out the music styles and kept people on the dance floor all night long.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Mitch (our DJ) did an outstanding job for our wedding. We really appreciated his enthusiasm and flexibility to our schedule during our ceremony and reception. He did a great job using our music selection and blending during the evening. Dancing DJ Productions is well worthwhile... Read More for any couple/family to book for any event. We really appreciate how they made our evening a truly special one. Thanks.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Samantha M

Hiring Dancing DJ Productions and Mitch for our wedding was such a great decision! Mitch was so awesome...he was professional, fun, energetic and flexible. I had multiple people comment to me after the wedding that our DJ was SO great! He always kept the crowd going through some... Read More of the ebbs and flows of the ceremony and reception. Dancing DJ Productions has the best and easy to use website for song selection and gives hundreds of top songs if you just want to brainstorm. Also, I would highly recommend adding on the photo booth option....that was a major hit at our wedding and 100% worth the extra money - from the kids to the grandparents, everyone loved the photo booth! Thank you Mitch and Dancing DJ Productions for everything!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ryan J

Will is definitely a full service package. We were able to utilize his team for our ceremony, cocktail hour, the reception, lighting, and photo booth. His website is very interactive, and we were able to form many different song lists and have as much control as we wanted. We... Read More actually were able to make a list of songs to "Never Play", "Only Play if Requested", etc, which was very important to my wife, who is more the music buff of the two of us. He worked with the venue staff and day of planner to orchestrate everything, and was extremely easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Linda T

They were great! Will, the owner was super easy to work with, and Mike, our DJ went above and beyond. We were so lucky to have them on our wedding team and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Katie B

Will DJed our wedding a couple weeks ago and the whole experience was fantastic! He sent out many detailed emails and had a very user friendly online form that we filled out so that he knew exactly what we wanted and what was happening day of. He kept in contact a month out, a... Read More few weeks out, and a few days out which made me feel very comfortable. You are able to choose how much interaction the DJ has and he really keeps the flow going well. He played a great mix of music which kept everyone happy. We got so many comments throughout the night on how GREAT the DJ was!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Emily D

DJ Dylan was AMAZING! We hired him for our wedding and couldn't be happier with his performance. He was super responsive prior to the wedding, answering emails, phone calls and even Skyping with us. During the wedding, he showed up on time and gave us the guidance we needed to... Read More feel confident that everything was going to go smoothly, and it did! Our guest loved the music and we are so happy with how everything turned out! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Melissa K

Our wedding was on 9/3/17. We researched SOOO many different DJs to see what each of them had to offer. Some were expensive, some were pushy, and some didn't give us the greatest vibes. That was not the case here. When I called Dancing DJ Productions I spoke to Will. Great... Read More conversation, great vibes, and super helpful! We knew from the first conversation that Will was the one we wanted to DJ our wedding. He made the process so easy and answered all of my many questions. He was always quick to respond to emails and the pricing was exactly what we were looking for. Will made me feel at ease with everything, which is important during the crazy time of planning a wedding and working with multiple vendors. On the day of the wedding he was there early and everything was set up, tested, and ready to go early. He also did the sound and played all of our songs for our ceremony. Everything sounded great and he made our reception so fun! We loved the music he played and how he engaged with the guests to get them on the dance floor as well! It was PERFECT! We also hired the Photo Booth through Will and it was awesome! The attendant, Kimberly, was great! She made sure all of our guests had fun taking pictures at the booth and put together a book for us to keep with a copy of all of the pictures taken and a thumb drive with all of the pictures as well! We really liked how there were many options to pick from for our photo strips and back drop! I can't say enough great things about Will and Dancing DJ Productions! We are SOOOOOO happy we found him online during our extensive research! I HIGHLY recommend Will and Dancing DJ Productions! You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Sheila V

Will was an awesome DJ, read the crowd well, and handled things well when we had last minute timeline changes. I have absolutely no complaints and will be referring him to anyone requiring DJ or photobooth services.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Joshua B

Mitch was extremely professional and well organized. He was a joy to work with and we had no problem ever getting ahold of him. His ability to read the crowd and keep the dance floor alive was some of the best work we have ever seen. We would highly recommend him to anyone who... Read More wants a completely thought-out party experience.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Meg D

Absolutely thrilled with Mike as our DJ of the evening. He was incredibly thorough in the planning process prior to the wedding, with going over all of the details and making sure nothing was missed. If you want a stress free day, and compliments from your guests, Mike is the... Read More man to go with for your DJ services. If I could give higher than 5 stars I would, even after the wedding my parents were still raving about the music we selected for the evening and how great our DJ was. Sometimes this service can be overlooked in the wedding planning process, but don't overlook the life of the party. It's crucial you have someone who knows what they're doing and is detail-oriented so they don't miss those special moments, it sets the whole tone for your big day.

Will Chitwood

It all started in 2001 when I decided to start my own company, Dancing DJ Productions. In 2007 I decided to move to San Diego. I just couldn't resist the Southern California weather, which provided year round DJing opportunities. Over the past 16 years of DJing & MCing, I've performed at every type of event. While I primarily serve the San Diego area, I've DJ'd as far away as Chicago and England. My favorite part of DJing is bringing people joy! I just love seeing a packed dance floor and helping people have the time of their lives!