16 years of experience, great rates & great value

Our sole goal is to make your wedding day exactly the way you’ve always envisioned it. Classic, fun, beautiful, elegant … you name it! We'll work with you and your fiancé to create your perfect day. We offer extras such as ceremony sound, photo booths, monograms, uplights, slideshows, and cake pinspots.

$ – Inexpensive

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

San Diego, Temecula, and Orange County Areas (619) 980-8338

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Ben C

DJ Will was our wedding DJ at Ethereal Open Air Resort on February 9, 2018. He was incredible. Highly recommend. Will was extremely attentive and thorough from the time we met him (5 months earlier), until the music stopped at the end of the wedding reception. He has an very... Read More user friendly software program that allows you pick and manage all of the music you wish to be played. When it came to the day of our wedding, everything was perfect. He was able to accommodate all our songs, plus did a great job of reading the crowd to keep the party going. His pricing is very reasonable for his excellent service!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Carissa L

DJ Will was fantastic to work with! His website was very straight forward, his prices were very reasonable and he gave us good input on our venue needing extra lighting for pictures. He was a great MC and kept the music at the perfect volume for our crowd - great for dancing but... Read More you can still hear the person next to you. Great music choices to supplement our requests too.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Nicole H

Recently got married and we have nothing but good things to say about Will and Dancing DJ Productions. Will is organized, professional, and very easy to work with. Will is very accommodating to whatever music preferences you may have. Execution was absolutely flawless and our... Read More guests had a fantastic time! In addition, we used Will's photo booth, which was a hit for all our guest - young and old. The photo booth adds another dimension to the event and provides many great memories. Not only do your guests get to take home the pictures, but you also get a complete booklet of every picture that was taken (includes a usb stick with the images too)! Bottom line: Dancing DJ Productions is highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Ashley R

Will was great to work with. He took the time to make sure he knew what kind of wedding we were trying to have and then took it from there. His song selection was great, karaoke equipment, and photo booth really help to enhance the feel of our wedding. Professional and... Read More courteous, I’d happily recommend Will and Dancing DJ productions to other friends weddings or special events.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Jasmine H

DJ Will is the best! I knew he was the DJ I wanted when we went to a Bridal Bazaar 2 years before our wedding! He was so nice and approachable and he exceeded our expectations on our big day! Everyone had so much fun dancing he really kept the party going. Thanks again Will!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Jeanisa M

From the booking to the wedding, Will was professional, listened to our ideas and we had the best wedding day ever. Music and lighting were the best! Look no further, DJ Will is amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Dana D

Will Dj'd our wedding and did an amazing job! The Dancing Dj website made it easy to add music and prioritize songs. He took requests on the day of and dealt with a drunk friend of ours like a pro!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Nick H

Mitch was the emcee and DJ for our wedding in Jan 2018 and he was fantastic. - He met with us in person prior to the wedding to go through our many questions. He was on-time, professional, knowledgeable, and did a lot to set our minds at ease. We walked out of that meeting... Read More feeling much better about all of the details and confident that Mitch would take care of everything. - He was responsive to our emails and last-minute changes to various songs and day-of schedule. - The online portal was a really helpful resource to put in our song requests and organize them in terms of importance to us ('must play' vs. 'play if possible', etc). - There were absolutely no issues on the day of. Mitch was on time, had his equipment set up for both the ceremony and reception, and the sound (music and microphone) was crystal clear during the ceremony. As with most things during a wedding, no news is good news, and we had no news from Mitch throughout the night so we never had to worry about anything on his side. Such a relief to have people who know what they're doing! - Finally -- and perhaps most importantly -- Mitch *killed it* when he was DJ'ing during the reception. My biggest worry was that we would have one of those DJ's that just plays one song after another with no mixing or beat-matching. Mitch was as far from that as possible. He mixed almost every song together (with some really unique combinations that I still remember now) and just kept the party going. I think my Dad (who I didn't expect to dance at all, but did) said it best when we talked about it the next day -- "He just did not let up. One song after another." Mitch played awesome music and kept the party going for several hours. He made it a blast.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Michael C

DJ Tom was excellent for my wedding on 1/6/18. It was very easy to setup songs and do the planning on their online website tool. We did 1 Facetime chat a week before the wedding to go over the details and they did the rest. Great party on the day of and DJ Tom took care of all... Read More the details.

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Shari W

Our DJ and the owner were phenomenal in meeting all of our needs. We had a couple of conversations and emails in tweaking some of our ideas and the party turned out awesome! Thank you! Kim and Shari

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Gia R

We hired Dancing DJ Productions for our November 2017 wedding and they were such a pleasure to work with. The owner Will was always quick to respond to emails. Their online portal makes planning your wedding music so easy. Our DJ for the night was DJ Mike Officer and he was... Read More amazing! Not only did he do a great job as a DJ, but he also performed with his acoustic guitar during our happy hour. The dance floor was never empty and we got multiple compliments from our guests about how fun they had at our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Olivia Z

We had Will DJ our wedding at the Crossings at Carlsbad and he was everything we hoped for. He was super responsive and his online planning portal made the process of picking songs easy and stress free. He also included a checklist of all the important moments (some of which we... Read More forgot about ourselves) so that we could specifically pick the songs for things like cake cutting, bouquet toss, anniversary dance, etc. He then went a step further and planned a meeting with us to go over everything over the phone before the big day so we could just sit back and relax. His music choices were right on par with what we were looking for and he kept the energy up all night long! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Megan C

DJ Mitch couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding! Ultimately, our reception was so fun and we got the most compliments after the wedding on how great our DJ was! I wasn’t too thrilled with our wedding coordinator, so I was thankful for Mitch being there to keep our... Read More reception moving smoothly. He worked with our photographer to make sure they were both aware of when the big moments would happen i.e. speeches, bouquet toss, etc. and kept us in the loop too so we knew what was going on and when. Throughout the planning process Mitch was very accessible for our questions, changes, etc. and came at a reasonable price compared to other DJs we looked into. Would hire him again anytime. Dancing DJ also has an option to add a photo booth to your package, also a big hit at the reception!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Toni Fe Marie L

Dancing DJ Production was the perfect recommendation from our wedding coordinator Rachel for our wedding! Throughout the process he would always return my emails in a timely manner. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our... Read More communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences. My husband and I would highly recommend Dancing DJ Production to anyone who wants to host an unbelievable party or special occassion where they want all of their guests up and dancing all night long! Thank you DJ Will for celebrating with us!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Lauren B

We hired Will to DJ our wedding on 12/22/17 & he did an amazing job! He was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish and he was incredibly professional & flexible. Thank you so much, Will! :)

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Mallory S

We got married in October and we were paired with Mitch for our DJ. From day one, he and Will (owner) we always super responsive and I always had a return contact within 24 hours (a huge plus since I was planning from out of state!) I did a phone consult with Mitch to make sure... Read More he was a good match and I loved his easygoing personality and he answered all of my questions without even batting an eye. Fast forward to the big day. He did the music for our ceremony and as far as I could tell, everything was cued up perfectly and flowed very nicely. We also had him manage the tunes during cocktail hour and the bits we did hear created a good flow for the hour as people nibbled and drank. Then, on to the reception! Mitch did a great job of being present without being obtrusive. He handled a shifting timeline like a pro and was great at reading the dance floor to keep the party going! He even hosted our "Shoe game" that we did instead of the flower/garter toss and had questions that left the audience in stitches! It was perfect! I honestly was a bit nervous since the DJ can make or break the flow of a reception and Mitch did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Amy H

DJ Tom was fantastic!! He was very friendly, professional and accommodated all of our requests!! Everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! We were even able to do all of the planning online & via phone! Thank you so much DJ Tom for making our wedding... Read More fantastic!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Ashley A

DJ Will was our DJ for our wedding and reception and he was wonderful! About 80% of our guests were from out of state and most had never met before. We also had a pretty decent age gap between our family members and friends, so we were pretty worried about there being a lot of... Read More awkward gaps in time and not a lot of dancing. In fact, we'd been warning people that it might be an awkward reception. Holy moly were we wrong!!! Will was FANTASTIC at reading the crowd and knew just what music to play - he was a complete hit with everyone, and we had people up and moving all night! We also used Will's photo booth, which was also a great decision. We LOVE our photo strip guest book that we got at the end of the night. It's one of our favorite keepsakes! The icing on the cake is that Will is so incredibly easy to work with. From the email correspondence and meeting at the beginning, through the planning to the actual event - he's super responsive and very accommodating. His DJ planning area is a breeze to work in as well. Hire Will, you will not be disappointed. He truly is the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Arianna W

DJ Mike Thomas was phenomenal. We could not have asked for a more personable DJ. He walked through everything with us step by step and made sure our day was the best it could be. He interacted with our guest and made the time we had so much fun!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Emily D

DJ Mike was fantastic! Extremely easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sandy S

Will and his assistant was amazing! He has an amazing system in place to keep music and the timeline on track. He played everything we asked for and was able to keep the dance floor full! Couldn't ask for a better DJ on our wedding day! You won't go wrong and you won't be... Read More disappointed! I have no bad things to say! And no UMMMMMS!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Madison R

Dancing DJ Productions was so easy to work with, and they did an incredible job! It was so nice that I was able to get an awesome DJ, uplighting, and a Photo Booth, all through one company! DJ Tom did an excellent job incorporating my fiancé's and my taste of music together... Read More (which couldn't have been an easy task). The music was great throughout the entire evening and DJ Tom was great at keeping each part of the reception flowing! I would definitely recommend Dancing DJ Productions and DJ Tom to everyone, for any occasion!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Laura L

Hiring DJ Will for our wedding was one of the best choices we made! He was easy to work with, played all our favorite songs, and kept the dance floor full all night long. His online system for choosing songs helped making planning so much easier! On top of that he was very kind... Read More and quick to respond to any questions I had. We also hired him to set up a photobooth which our guests loved! Thanks Willfor helping make our day special!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Stephanie S

DJ Will is great! He provided lighting and music for our reception and did a wonderful job reading the crowd and keeping them dancing. His online planning tools make it easy to plan the schedule and music for the night and manage guest requests. I highly recommend him for... Read More weddings.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Anabel H

We had such a fun time having Dancing DJ Productions for our wedding! We had the pleasure of working with Mike and Will - they were phenomenal! Mike was our DJ and he handled business! We first met with Mike almost a year ago and we couldn't shake away how amazingly charismatic... Read More of a person he was which made it harder for us to look anywhere else. Mike made sure to listen to our needs and to tailor our night based around them which we appreciated more in the end because the level of service he personally expected from himself well beyond exceed ours. We were impressed with his hard work and we're so glad we were able to have an amazing night thanks to Mike!

Will Chitwood

It all started in 2001 when I decided to start my own company, Dancing DJ Productions. In 2007 I decided to move to San Diego. I just couldn't resist the Southern California weather, which provided year round DJing opportunities. Over the past 16 years of DJing & MCing, I've performed at every type of event. While I primarily serve the San Diego area, I've DJ'd as far away as Chicago and England. My favorite part of DJing is bringing people joy! I just love seeing a packed dance floor and helping people have the time of their lives!