DJ Guy Professional Disc Jockeys

All of Colorado

It's YOUR Day...DEMAND the Best!

Class, professionalism, and value are what you can expect from DJ Guy. With over 25 years of experience at thousands of weddings, DJ Guy knows how to make your event fun, exciting, and truly memorable. Contact us today for more information!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2008 09

4231 S. Natches Ct. Unit-F, Sheridan, CO All of Colorado (303) 754-0004

Professional, Fun, & Well Worth It!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Allison T

First off, if you are thinking about going without a DJ, DON'T! I have been to multiple weddings where that takes place and the receptions...well...suck. No one should ever disc their own wedding. Get a professional. And I recommend these guys. They met with us well in advance... Read More to hash out what style of reception we wanted. We could go online and request (or nix) as many songs as we wanted. Our guests could also request music online! One month out we met with DJ Guy again to make sure all the final details were taken care of. When news came that my father was injured and possible not able to do the father-daughter dance, DJ Guy not only gave suggestions of how to make it work but also stood by just in case something had to change. On the big day, our DJ Colin constantly checked in with the groom and I to make sure all the songs we wanted were being played. He also kept the reception moving quickly as we were on a time limit for our reception space. And yes, my dad was able to dance. The DJ helped him hobble to the dance floor on crutches, held the crutches during the dance, and quickly brought them back to my dad when we were done. They are very affordable and take care of you. No one was ever bored at our reception! Take a serious look at these guys before going elsewhere: you won't regret it!

Don't Worry Be Happy

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Leah P

Every new vendor you look at for your wedding is nerve wrecking, because you don't know what to expect out of these people and your concerned about it being the best day of your life. With DJ Guy, you really don't have to worry about that at all. They make the whole process... Read More super easy and are so kind. I Used DJ Guy for both my wedding ceremony and my reception, they did such a good job of helping us pick music for our processional and got the timing just right. Our DJ went around the room during dinner taking requests. Everyone loved him! And he kept the party moving all night long. No one wanted to leave! There's no speculation with these guys, they just do an excellent job. I'd totally use them again and reccommend them to anyone!

Casey is the BEST DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Jenny S

Casey was the DJ at a friends wedding a couple of years before I got married. When it was time to plan my wedding I knew he had to be my DJ. He is able to keep the crowd dancing for hours on end. He even taught us a couple of dances, namely Thriller. What a blast! After the... Read More wedding a friend who is renewing her vows next year booked him immediately!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Andrea L

Our experience with DJ Guy was great. From the beginning we were greeted by professionals who were extremely kind, personable, and respectful. I never felt like they were trying to push their services and they provided reasonable prices and packages for quality work. During the... Read More planning process, everyone we had contact with was willing to answer any and all questions in a timely manner. When we weren’t sure about particular songs or transitions, we were provided with suggestions and recommendations that were creative, realistic, and very in tune with what we have envisioned for our wedding. I felt like they listened to what we had to say and went above and beyond to make it happen. On the day of the wedding, our DJ was incredible. Not only was he very professional and respectful, he was extremely personable and made sure everyone had a great time. He respected our song restriction request and did not hesitate to ask if he was unsure if we would be okay with something that was requested by a guest. He provided moral support and encourage to my maid of honor who is terrified of public speaking, and made sure that every transition of the day went off without a hitch. He even joined the guests and lead group dances! Months after the wedding we still have guests who are talking about our DJ. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would pick DJ Guy without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kathleen R

Hands down James is the absolute best. The most common compliment we receive about our wedding is how amazing the music was for dancing! He knew exactly what we wanted when we asked for a heavy 90's vibe and delivered it perfectly. He really took the time to talk with us to see... Read More what we were looking for and made outstanding suggestions when we needed them. James was fun, courteous, on time, and accommodated our unique party set up by bringing extra equipment for each room at our venue. We couldn't be more pleased! I will say though- there was a bit of a mix up with the photo booth- it was set up facing the wrong doors yet that was likely due to a communication error. I am bummed too that our custom print wasn't used on the photo strips. I understand also that the photo booth service is fairly new and have no doubts that they will get the kinks worked out! Everyone still had a great time with the booth! It was easy to work with and the operator was helpful and courteous! DJ guy is a great company and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jordan K

DJ Guy was so amazing! They were so easy to work with and gave us everything we wanted! So many of our guests complimented us on the music. Kevin was our DJ and exceeded our expectations. They truly are the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Robert L

Our DJ Alec was great! He served as the MC for our reception, and kept things moving smartly along. I was nervous about how our event would unfold, but Alec was in control all the way. In fact, I'm not sure the reception would have been the success it turned out to be without... Read More Alec being there. Thanks for your services, they are fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tylynn V

DJ Guy was phenomenal! They use a great planner online to make sure your wedding day music is exactly what you want and hoped for. They assist you in any and every way possible! We couldn't have asked for a better Dj to entertain us and our guests. So happy that we chose them... Read More for our day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Danielle h

This past weekend I had DJ Shannon. While I was very excited to find a DJ that was available since we were looking somewhat last minute, I am now wishing we would have looked a little harder. The DJ left awkward pauses in-between songs for like 10 seconds, which killed the mood... Read More even in the middle of dinner. Also he forgot the grooms name when announcing our first dance. Then he began to play the mother son dong when my dad and I were up there to dance. He was completely clueless. My MOH had to go help him with the song and remind him which one he was supposed to be playing. This left my dad and I just standing on the dance floor for over a minute. The online planner DJ Guy provides is awesome and very detailed so I was sure that he would know the flow of how to run the reception... but this guy didn't. He came up to me every 10 minutes asking permission to do the next thing. I even had a wedding planner he could have asked but several times he took me away from my guests to ask me questions about when to do certain things. The DJ was not cheap and I even provided a hotel room. I absolutely LOVED my wedding and the vendors I chose. The only, and I mean only, thing I would change would have been my DJ. So as a tip, make sure the company tells you exactly which DJ you will have and then ask for referrals for that specific DJ in advance.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jenna M

DJ Guy did an awesome job at our wedding! The DJ kept us on schedule & kept people on the dance floor. He was super professional & had the perfect amount of crowd engagement. The ceremony & reception went off without a hitch, totally worth booking DJ Guy!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Ruby A

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY DJ Guy Services. They had us fill out a detailed planning guide outlining what music to play for each part of our wedding. We had a final meeting and discussed everything that would happen and clearly communicated our expectations, however, The DJ WAS... Read More UNPREPARED. The DJ DID NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THE PLAN FOR THE EVENT, including playing the song I (the bride) requested for when I walked down the aisle. He did not play any music for the wedding recessional. He did not play the song we requested for when we were announced at the reception. He did not play the song we requested to open the dance floor. And, he pulled me aside during the reception for help on what songs to play. We also used their photobooth services. BIG MISTAKE. My intention was to use the photobooth photos as my guest book. The attendant was completely useless. SHE MISSPELLED MY HUSBANDS NAME ON THE PHOTO STRIPS. She did not assist or instruct guests on how to use the photo booth. She did not compile the album. I was mortified when I was presented with the album at the end of the night and it was nothing more than a binder of clear jackets with white computer paper inside and photos tucked into the jackets. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE PHOTO BOOTH SERVICES unless you want a DIY project after. I talked with the company about my experience. They attempted to make amends by sending us all new photo strips with the misspelling corrected and a small refund. When the "corrected" photos arrived, none of the photos were copies of the photos that had errors in them. Which means that we were not sent ALL the photos as promised. So, now I have a "guest book" with misspellings of my husbands name throughout - an issue that could have been addressed at the ceremony if the the attendant would have immediately addressed her mistake by asking people to return to the booth! AGAIN, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE SERVICES.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Allie S

The DJ Guy was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! They have great equipment and good prices. Their interactive website allowed us to select songs for dinner, dancing, etc. and organize all of the key songs for special moments during our reception (cake cutting, 1st... Read More dance, etc.) We met with them about a month prior to the event to confirm venue layout, and they made everything feel very organized and simple. They even were able to convert a somewhat obscure web link video of a song/band my dad loved in college into an mp3 to play at our reception. We were so happy with our DJ and he did an exceptional job on the day of! Overall, we highly recommend using them for your special event. Many thanks, Kevin! Allie & Vance

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Stephanie E

Kevin rocked! I can't say enough about these guys! From the very first meeting all the way to the end, everything was easy and everyone was great! Their online client portal was very user friendly and took a lot off my plate. I was able to put in the songs I wanted and assign... Read More specific ones to certain things like the garter toss. You are limited on the number of songs you can put in for good reasons, but don't let that bother you. At the last in person meeting you can add more if you need to, and throughout the process it's very easy to just send a quick email advising of what you need and they handle it right away! They also have a full set up at their office showing you their equipment and lights and also the additional lights if you so choose to add anymore! That in itself is VERY helpful because you actually get to see what you're getting! Their prices are also great! I looked at about 6 DJ's total and these guys always came out on top! Very budget friendly, they work with you on costs and you can make payments through their online portal, which is great if you're on a budget because then you can make any amount of payments over time up until a few weeks before your wedding! This helped us out tremendously! Hire these guys, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melanie T

I can't honestly rate the company, and we really only worked with the consultant, Kevin and the DJ, Tom, hired for our wedding in July, 2016. However, those two gentleman were absolutely amazing, and the DJ Tom was the most respectful and thoughtful person we could have asked... Read More for. They are a bigger company, but they are willing to do just about anything to make your event work, plus they are experts, so they wrked incredibly well for me!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Brittany B

I hate that I can't remember the name of our DJ, but he was wonderful! He was so nice, and has the best attitude all night. There were a few small hiccups here and there (what wedding doesn't though?) but overall, nothing that would get in the way of our perfect day. The biggest... Read More issue was the microphone during the ceremony kept on cutting in and out while our officiant was speaking, which was disappointing because the elderly guests or people sitting in the back had a hard time hearing. But thats a small issue to me, I am glad our DJ got the guests up and dancing all night, and that most all but 1 of the song choices were played correctly. I can't expect much more. Thank you DJ Guy (or my lovely DJ, whoever you were) for a wonderful, fun filled, and dance filled night. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We had a great experience with DJ Guy for our wedding. Kevin was the DJ at our wedding and he exceeded our expectations. He was very attentive and accommodating of our requests. He kept the flow of the wedding on track and the guests dancing. We would highly recommend using... Read More DJ Guy.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Amanda M

DJ Guy did an AMAZING Job at our wedding. The DJ was awesome at keeping the party going and keeping us on task. He showed up dressed professionally and was always checking in with the Groom and I. I would recommend them to all brides and grooms. Awesome job guys!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Spencer H

DJ Guy was so great at our wedding! He did an amazing job of keeping everyone dancing and having fun throughout the night. We loved the online planning system as well. It made everything so simple and easy. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Casey S

We are so happy we chose DJ Guy for our ceremony and reception music. The pre-wedding meeting at their studio was so helpful! They helped us pick some special and fun music for the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances and some fun songs for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk... Read More in to. The DJ for our day did a great job keeping things moving along. He was very upbeat, friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Amber L

Choosing the DJ Guy for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The website was so organized that it ensured you didn't forget any songs on your wedding day and the request feature that was accessible to our guests was a unique and fun touch. Kevin, our DJ was... Read More incredibly friendly and helpful and we were so happy to have him there to share in our big day. I would highly suggest DJ Guy to anyone planning a wedding, they made everything so easy which is much appreciated when you're busy planning everything else.

Dance Party Central

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Amy G

DJ Guy is the best!!!! We had Kevin DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job. We met with DJ Guy twice before the wedding. Once to get a feel for the company and another to go over the details of the wedding. The nice thing about this company is they set you up with an online... Read More account where you (and your guests if you want) can put together your playlist. I was so confident in Kevin that I didn't even worry about a thing. He kept our party going and the dance floor filled until it was time to go home. I highly recommend DJ Guy if you want your wedding to be fun!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Megan

We cannot say enough great things about Dj Guy!!! Mike is so wonderful, he was very helpful in the way he executed our music of choice during the ceremony and reception. Our Dj for the night of the wedding was SPECTACULAR!! All of our guests loved him and had such a good time... Read More dancing!!! I highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

From our initial phone call we experienced nothing but a pleasurable experience. We met with Mike at his office and went over what we were looking for and they exceeded our expectations by far! Having the ease to be able to pick out your music online with friendly reminders... Read More that your big day is coming up was convenient as we would hear songs and want them played. The day of the wedding they were set up early for the ceremony and moved promptly to the main event and the dance floor was packed all night long. I highly recommend using them for any special event you have in mind. Thank you DJ guy for making our day that much more special.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Stephanie P

Drew exceeded our expectations! He had the dance floor occupied all night long. He made sure to grab my sister when the song I requested for us was on. He kept checking in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything throughout the night. He exceeded my expectations!... Read More DJ Guy was very easy to work with. Their online forms are helpful for both organization and recommendations for songs. They are hilarious and helpful. I highly recommend DJ Guy. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Vincent D

We had James A. and he was fantastic. He played all of our requests and filled in with great music that kept the vibe joyous and people dancing. He was courteous and flexible and very supportive and accomodating of our requests. I highly recommend.

Start a Conversation!