It's YOUR Day...DEMAND the Best!

Class, professionalism, and value are what you can expect from DJ Guy. With over 25 years of experience at thousands of weddings, DJ Guy knows how to make your event fun, exciting, and truly memorable. Contact us today for more information!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Bow2008 09

4231 S. Natches Ct. Unit-F, Sheridan, CO

Professional, Fun, & Well Worth It!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Allison T

First off, if you are thinking about going without a DJ, DON'T! I have been to multiple weddings where that takes place and the receptions...well...suck. No one should ever disc their own wedding. Get a professional. And I recommend these guys. They met with us well in advance... Read More to hash out what style of reception we wanted. We could go online and request (or nix) as many songs as we wanted. Our guests could also request music online! One month out we met with DJ Guy again to make sure all the final details were taken care of. When news came that my father was injured and possible not able to do the father-daughter dance, DJ Guy not only gave suggestions of how to make it work but also stood by just in case something had to change. On the big day, our DJ Colin constantly checked in with the groom and I to make sure all the songs we wanted were being played. He also kept the reception moving quickly as we were on a time limit for our reception space. And yes, my dad was able to dance. The DJ helped him hobble to the dance floor on crutches, held the crutches during the dance, and quickly brought them back to my dad when we were done. They are very affordable and take care of you. No one was ever bored at our reception! Take a serious look at these guys before going elsewhere: you won't regret it!

Don't Worry Be Happy

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Leah P

Every new vendor you look at for your wedding is nerve wrecking, because you don't know what to expect out of these people and your concerned about it being the best day of your life. With DJ Guy, you really don't have to worry about that at all. They make the whole process... Read More super easy and are so kind. I Used DJ Guy for both my wedding ceremony and my reception, they did such a good job of helping us pick music for our processional and got the timing just right. Our DJ went around the room during dinner taking requests. Everyone loved him! And he kept the party moving all night long. No one wanted to leave! There's no speculation with these guys, they just do an excellent job. I'd totally use them again and reccommend them to anyone!

Casey is the BEST DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Jenny S

Casey was the DJ at a friends wedding a couple of years before I got married. When it was time to plan my wedding I knew he had to be my DJ. He is able to keep the crowd dancing for hours on end. He even taught us a couple of dances, namely Thriller. What a blast! After the... Read More wedding a friend who is renewing her vows next year booked him immediately!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Stephanie E

Kevin rocked! I can't say enough about these guys! From the very first meeting all the way to the end, everything was easy and everyone was great! Their online client portal was very user friendly and took a lot off my plate. I was able to put in the songs I wanted and assign... Read More specific ones to certain things like the garter toss. You are limited on the number of songs you can put in for good reasons, but don't let that bother you. At the last in person meeting you can add more if you need to, and throughout the process it's very easy to just send a quick email advising of what you need and they handle it right away! They also have a full set up at their office showing you their equipment and lights and also the additional lights if you so choose to add anymore! That in itself is VERY helpful because you actually get to see what you're getting! Their prices are also great! I looked at about 6 DJ's total and these guys always came out on top! Very budget friendly, they work with you on costs and you can make payments through their online portal, which is great if you're on a budget because then you can make any amount of payments over time up until a few weeks before your wedding! This helped us out tremendously! Hire these guys, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melanie T

I can't honestly rate the company, and we really only worked with the consultant, Kevin and the DJ, Tom, hired for our wedding in July, 2016. However, those two gentleman were absolutely amazing, and the DJ Tom was the most respectful and thoughtful person we could have asked... Read More for. They are a bigger company, but they are willing to do just about anything to make your event work, plus they are experts, so they wrked incredibly well for me!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Brittany B

I hate that I can't remember the name of our DJ, but he was wonderful! He was so nice, and has the best attitude all night. There were a few small hiccups here and there (what wedding doesn't though?) but overall, nothing that would get in the way of our perfect day. The biggest... Read More issue was the microphone during the ceremony kept on cutting in and out while our officiant was speaking, which was disappointing because the elderly guests or people sitting in the back had a hard time hearing. But thats a small issue to me, I am glad our DJ got the guests up and dancing all night, and that most all but 1 of the song choices were played correctly. I can't expect much more. Thank you DJ Guy (or my lovely DJ, whoever you were) for a wonderful, fun filled, and dance filled night. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We had a great experience with DJ Guy for our wedding. Kevin was the DJ at our wedding and he exceeded our expectations. He was very attentive and accommodating of our requests. He kept the flow of the wedding on track and the guests dancing. We would highly recommend using... Read More DJ Guy.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Amanda M

DJ Guy did an AMAZING Job at our wedding. The DJ was awesome at keeping the party going and keeping us on task. He showed up dressed professionally and was always checking in with the Groom and I. I would recommend them to all brides and grooms. Awesome job guys!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Spencer H

DJ Guy was so great at our wedding! He did an amazing job of keeping everyone dancing and having fun throughout the night. We loved the online planning system as well. It made everything so simple and easy. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Casey S

We are so happy we chose DJ Guy for our ceremony and reception music. The pre-wedding meeting at their studio was so helpful! They helped us pick some special and fun music for the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances and some fun songs for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk... Read More in to. The DJ for our day did a great job keeping things moving along. He was very upbeat, friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Amber L

Choosing the DJ Guy for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The website was so organized that it ensured you didn't forget any songs on your wedding day and the request feature that was accessible to our guests was a unique and fun touch. Kevin, our DJ was... Read More incredibly friendly and helpful and we were so happy to have him there to share in our big day. I would highly suggest DJ Guy to anyone planning a wedding, they made everything so easy which is much appreciated when you're busy planning everything else.

Dance Party Central

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Amy G

DJ Guy is the best!!!! We had Kevin DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job. We met with DJ Guy twice before the wedding. Once to get a feel for the company and another to go over the details of the wedding. The nice thing about this company is they set you up with an online... Read More account where you (and your guests if you want) can put together your playlist. I was so confident in Kevin that I didn't even worry about a thing. He kept our party going and the dance floor filled until it was time to go home. I highly recommend DJ Guy if you want your wedding to be fun!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Megan

We cannot say enough great things about Dj Guy!!! Mike is so wonderful, he was very helpful in the way he executed our music of choice during the ceremony and reception. Our Dj for the night of the wedding was SPECTACULAR!! All of our guests loved him and had such a good time... Read More dancing!!! I highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

From our initial phone call we experienced nothing but a pleasurable experience. We met with Mike at his office and went over what we were looking for and they exceeded our expectations by far! Having the ease to be able to pick out your music online with friendly reminders... Read More that your big day is coming up was convenient as we would hear songs and want them played. The day of the wedding they were set up early for the ceremony and moved promptly to the main event and the dance floor was packed all night long. I highly recommend using them for any special event you have in mind. Thank you DJ guy for making our day that much more special.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Stephanie P

Drew exceeded our expectations! He had the dance floor occupied all night long. He made sure to grab my sister when the song I requested for us was on. He kept checking in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything throughout the night. He exceeded my expectations!... Read More DJ Guy was very easy to work with. Their online forms are helpful for both organization and recommendations for songs. They are hilarious and helpful. I highly recommend DJ Guy. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Vincent D

We had James A. and he was fantastic. He played all of our requests and filled in with great music that kept the vibe joyous and people dancing. He was courteous and flexible and very supportive and accomodating of our requests. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

They went way above my expectations. Very professional yet fun and outgoing. Kept the party going with class and experience.

So AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

This DJ was so much fun and professional!!! We decided last minute to have a DJ and are so happy we did- they kept the party going all night long - the DJ was exactly what we wanted!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Alyssa D

Matt from DJ guy was simply amazing and the perfect DJ for our wedding! My family is historically not known for dancing a lot at and I was a bit worried that people wouldn't want to dance much during our reception. Thanks to Matt and his awesome DJ skills I was definitely proven... Read More wrong! The dance floor was packed the entire night and people were bummed when the last song of the night came on because they just wanted to keep dancing the night away! Many of our married friends also cautioned us that even though they provided their DJ with songs they wanted to have played, they never heard any of them the entire night. Not the case at all with Matt! He played pretty much every single song we asked him to! I would without a doubt recommend DJ Guy and Matt to anyone planning a wedding! We couldn't have found anyone better!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Cat F

Such an amazing company! Their website allows you to make payments, request songs, as well as allow your guests to make requests. During the wedding the dj maintained great communication, making sure if any announcements needed to be made, or the schedule to make sure everything... Read More is going at the right pace. They were professional, pleasant, and overall such an amazing experience!

James was fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Dani G

James Avery, one of the DJ Guy DJ's, is one of my now-husbands best friends. When we got engaged he told us he would love to DJ our wedding and we were a little nervous because James was also in our wedding party. However, James and the DJ Guy staff far exceeded our... Read More expectations! All of our appointments were fun and James' ability to both be in the wedding and DJ the wedding was incredible. Everyone had SO much fun and so many people danced! Regardless of our personal friendships, DJ Guy was always professional and on top of their game when it came to making sure we had everything we wanted. So impressed! Love this company!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

We chose DJ Guy for our wedding and we are so happy with our decision. They were so easy to work with and they knew exactly what to provide for our big day. We really liked that they checked-in with us throughout the night to make sure we were all on the same page about the flow... Read More of the evening. Thank you so much!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Lindsey C

Ryan Deverant from DJ Guy did an amazing job at our wedding reception on 11/15/14. He moved the reception along with perfect timing and zero mistakes. His music selection was exactly what we wanted, and he had a great announcer voice for our grand entrance. What was probably the... Read More most important was that when the dance floor started to look as though it was empting out, he played the perfect interactive song to get everyone back up and dancing. The online planning tool that is used by DJ Guy is awesome. The system is very user friendly, and makes entering your details straight forward and easy to do on your own time. The management team was very friendly, responsive, and again, easy to work with. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone in need of a DJ.

I won their service and they were great!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Molly H

I won their service by entering a dance competition at a bridal convention, and they actually honored it and followed through, and were excellent! They sat down with my husband and I a few weeks before the wedding and made a list of "please play" and "oh hell no". They have a... Read More website that you can enter which songs you want to have played when throughout the evening, and they actually stuck to all of our suggestions. We pre-requested about 10-12 songs to hear during the reception, and allowed them to pick the remainder and all of their choices were fun, appropriate and got people out on the dance floor...everyone from my crazy friends, to my 6 year old nephew to my 86 year old grandma. They asked me if I approved of a song that was requested. They had so much energy when they introduced the wedding party as we entered. They were very appreciative and genuinely seemed to be having fun while doing their job. They're great and I would highly recommend them.

Best DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Stephanie M

DJ Guy provided great music and entertainment during our wedding reception. All the guests had a wonderful time and we enjoyed their professionalism, care and variety of music. They really go above and beyond with their automated music selector and prep with the couple before... Read More the wedding to make sure they meet your needs.