DJ Guy Professional Disc Jockeys

All of Colorado

It's YOUR Day...DEMAND the Best!

Class, professionalism, and value are what you can expect from DJ Guy. With over 25 years of experience at thousands of weddings, DJ Guy knows how to make your event fun, exciting, and truly memorable. Contact us today for more information!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2008 09

4231 S. Natches Ct. Unit-F, Sheridan, CO All of Colorado (303) 754-0004

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Andrea L

Our experience with DJ Guy was great. From the beginning we were greeted by professionals who were extremely kind, personable, and respectful. I never felt like they were trying to push their services and they provided reasonable prices and packages for quality work. During the... Read More planning process, everyone we had contact with was willing to answer any and all questions in a timely manner. When we weren’t sure about particular songs or transitions, we were provided with suggestions and recommendations that were creative, realistic, and very in tune with what we have envisioned for our wedding. I felt like they listened to what we had to say and went above and beyond to make it happen. On the day of the wedding, our DJ was incredible. Not only was he very professional and respectful, he was extremely personable and made sure everyone had a great time. He respected our song restriction request and did not hesitate to ask if he was unsure if we would be okay with something that was requested by a guest. He provided moral support and encourage to my maid of honor who is terrified of public speaking, and made sure that every transition of the day went off without a hitch. He even joined the guests and lead group dances! Months after the wedding we still have guests who are talking about our DJ. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would pick DJ Guy without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Allie S

The DJ Guy was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! They have great equipment and good prices. Their interactive website allowed us to select songs for dinner, dancing, etc. and organize all of the key songs for special moments during our reception (cake cutting, 1st... Read More dance, etc.) We met with them about a month prior to the event to confirm venue layout, and they made everything feel very organized and simple. They even were able to convert a somewhat obscure web link video of a song/band my dad loved in college into an mp3 to play at our reception. We were so happy with our DJ and he did an exceptional job on the day of! Overall, we highly recommend using them for your special event. Many thanks, Kevin! Allie & Vance

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Casey S

We are so happy we chose DJ Guy for our ceremony and reception music. The pre-wedding meeting at their studio was so helpful! They helped us pick some special and fun music for the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances and some fun songs for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk... Read More in to. The DJ for our day did a great job keeping things moving along. He was very upbeat, friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katt P

We absolutely loved working with the DJ Guy! From our initial consultation all the way through the ceremony. Mike and Kevin were exceptional to work with, helpful in helping us plan out our music for the ceremony as well as reception. The online music planner makes picking our... Read More music for your wedding easy and pain free. On our wedding day James was our DJ. He was excellent at communicating with us during the reception ensuring things were going smoothly and he kept things on time. He was always checking in with us to ensure that everything was going as we wanted it to. At the end of the evening he came up to us, and thanked us of choosing DJ Guy. We would defiantly recommend using the DJ Guy for your wedding or next party!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Aurelie P

I had such a great experience with GJ Guy! I didn't have to worry about anything and we had so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kent G

We are so very grateful that we hired the DJ Guy for our wedding reception! Our DJ was amazing and flexible. He helped coordinate the spur of the moment changes with our photographer and the event center. He handled the announcements, the directions to our guests and the... Read More perfect timing of everything. We can understand why getting a professional is crucial for a successful, big event like ours was. I'd hire the DJ Guy again in a heartbeat. He was worth every penny. Which, by the way, was very reasonable in our opinion.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kate S

DJ Guy was easy to work with, including convenient evening hours and an easy-to-use computer system. We were happy with the sound and music the day of the wedding, and the price was reasonable. We did have a little glitch when the DJ played the last song about 10-15 minutes... Read More earlier than the venue required (my wedding planner told me the venue rep was surprised so I know that the venue didn't force it) so make sure you get expectations from everyone in writing so your party doesn't get cut off too early.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelsey S

I was so happy with the music selection from our DJ! During the interview I told him all I wanted was a big dance party, and that's exactly what we got!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Megan B

We used DJ Guy for our wedding ceremony and reception. They did an amazing job! They went over all our music before the event to make sure they had everything we wanted. The DJ the day off took all of our requests and was such a blast! They were fun and professional! Would... Read More use them for any event!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Nancy B

We contracted with DJ Guy for our daughter's wedding reception last month and they did an awesome job! Our DJ kept things moving and the dance floor was filled to overflowing from the time the music started until the bride and groom departed almost three hours later. Many... Read More guests commented on how much fun they had at the party - in large part because our DJ kept things hoppin'!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kelsey W

We used DJ Guy for our wedding a few weeks ago and we could not be happier with how many people were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. Our consultation was awesome and easy- the owner is super organized and friendly and easy to talk to/good with communicating. We had one real... Read More request for our DJ and that was to play a good mix of oldies and new songs to get all people out on the floor and it was perfect! Super pleased with our decision to choose DJ Guy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Margaret C

We used a DJ from this company for a wedding on June 17. This is a really professional outfit. Communication is clear and prompt and everything connected with the hire (including consultation, contract review, and making payment} is easy. Our wedding DJ, Alec, was excellent.... Read More He was unobtrusive as we requested and played the appropriate dinner and dance music at appropriate volumes. He got on the dance floor and demonstrated some dances to keep the crowd revved up, and just generally facilitated a great party. One thing we really liked was that, thirty seconds or so into the Father-Daughter/Mother-Son dance, he invited ALL the fathers-daughters and mothers-sons up to dance -- a really nice touch. We appreciated his willingness to announce last call at the bar and last dance, which smoothed the transition to the end of the reception. He also jumped up and held an umbrella for our harpist during the ceremony when it started to rain a bit. All in all, a professional guy who made it all about the wedding and NOT all about him.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Pat K

DJ Guy were great. They really helped us out last minute, and were able to accommodate all of our specifications in regards to playing specific playlists we had created. They were able to adjust to play both the outdoor and indoor portions of our wedding and they were incredibly... Read More friendly and helpful the day of the wedding. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Melanie M

Using DJ Guy for our wedding was a great decision! The online planning tool made things so easy, and we felt very well taken care of. The only drawbacks we experienced was their online payment system not being super intuitive as it didn't add up numbers wise when showing the... Read More final balance, as well as the DJ the night of our event when he flip-flopped names when he was introducing the bridal party. It was so strange because he had just come out an revised names with us - oh well, it really wasn't a huge deal, but some people did notice. All in all, a great experience and he played a great variety of music to span all age groups. We would recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Melanie M

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Stephanie B

We had DJ Guy DJ our ceremony and reception on March 19, 2017. We ABSOLUTELY loved our DJ, James Avery. Many guests said he was the best DJ they have ever seen and we couldn't agree more. He was so friendly, played anything we wanted, and was even out on the dance floor showing... Read More people how to do certain dances. We also loved the process of DJ Guy. The online system streamlines it all and makes planning the music for an event so easy. We would DEFINITELY use them again for any future DJ needs. James made our event an amazing party!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Britta N

So much fun!!! Had everyone on the dance floor all night! Loved being able to have guests request songs on our website.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Taylor O

DJ Guy was wonderful to work with! They were priced well, met with us twice to discuss the details of the event, and our wedding in particular, our first DJ got sick and they immediately got us a back up so that there was no down time. They were absolutely wonderful and I would... Read More highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kathleen R

Hands down James is the absolute best. The most common compliment we receive about our wedding is how amazing the music was for dancing! He knew exactly what we wanted when we asked for a heavy 90's vibe and delivered it perfectly. He really took the time to talk with us to see... Read More what we were looking for and made outstanding suggestions when we needed them. James was fun, courteous, on time, and accommodated our unique party set up by bringing extra equipment for each room at our venue. We couldn't be more pleased! I will say though- there was a bit of a mix up with the photo booth- it was set up facing the wrong doors yet that was likely due to a communication error. I am bummed too that our custom print wasn't used on the photo strips. I understand also that the photo booth service is fairly new and have no doubts that they will get the kinks worked out! Everyone still had a great time with the booth! It was easy to work with and the operator was helpful and courteous! DJ guy is a great company and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jordan K

DJ Guy was so amazing! They were so easy to work with and gave us everything we wanted! So many of our guests complimented us on the music. Kevin was our DJ and exceeded our expectations. They truly are the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Robert L

Our DJ Alec was great! He served as the MC for our reception, and kept things moving smartly along. I was nervous about how our event would unfold, but Alec was in control all the way. In fact, I'm not sure the reception would have been the success it turned out to be without... Read More Alec being there. Thanks for your services, they are fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tylynn V

DJ Guy was phenomenal! They use a great planner online to make sure your wedding day music is exactly what you want and hoped for. They assist you in any and every way possible! We couldn't have asked for a better Dj to entertain us and our guests. So happy that we chose them... Read More for our day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Danielle h

This past weekend I had DJ Shannon. While I was very excited to find a DJ that was available since we were looking somewhat last minute, I am now wishing we would have looked a little harder. The DJ left awkward pauses in-between songs for like 10 seconds, which killed the mood... Read More even in the middle of dinner. Also he forgot the grooms name when announcing our first dance. Then he began to play the mother son dong when my dad and I were up there to dance. He was completely clueless. My MOH had to go help him with the song and remind him which one he was supposed to be playing. This left my dad and I just standing on the dance floor for over a minute. The online planner DJ Guy provides is awesome and very detailed so I was sure that he would know the flow of how to run the reception... but this guy didn't. He came up to me every 10 minutes asking permission to do the next thing. I even had a wedding planner he could have asked but several times he took me away from my guests to ask me questions about when to do certain things. The DJ was not cheap and I even provided a hotel room. I absolutely LOVED my wedding and the vendors I chose. The only, and I mean only, thing I would change would have been my DJ. So as a tip, make sure the company tells you exactly which DJ you will have and then ask for referrals for that specific DJ in advance.

2017-03-05T10:56:11 Response from the vendor

Though we appreciate and respect all reviews and perspective on our services, we cannot verify that we ever serviced this event and encourage this person to contact us directly to discuss the details.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jenna M

DJ Guy did an awesome job at our wedding! The DJ kept us on schedule & kept people on the dance floor. He was super professional & had the perfect amount of crowd engagement. The ceremony & reception went off without a hitch, totally worth booking DJ Guy!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Ruby A

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY DJ Guy Services. They had us fill out a detailed planning guide outlining what music to play for each part of our wedding. We had a final meeting and discussed everything that would happen and clearly communicated our expectations, however, The DJ WAS... Read More UNPREPARED. The DJ DID NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THE PLAN FOR THE EVENT, including playing the song I (the bride) requested for when I walked down the aisle. He did not play any music for the wedding recessional. He did not play the song we requested for when we were announced at the reception. He did not play the song we requested to open the dance floor. And, he pulled me aside during the reception for help on what songs to play. We also used their photobooth services. BIG MISTAKE. My intention was to use the photobooth photos as my guest book. The attendant was completely useless. SHE MISSPELLED MY HUSBANDS NAME ON THE PHOTO STRIPS. She did not assist or instruct guests on how to use the photo booth. She did not compile the album. I was mortified when I was presented with the album at the end of the night and it was nothing more than a binder of clear jackets with white computer paper inside and photos tucked into the jackets. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE PHOTO BOOTH SERVICES unless you want a DIY project after. I talked with the company about my experience. They attempted to make amends by sending us all new photo strips with the misspelling corrected and a small refund. When the "corrected" photos arrived, none of the photos were copies of the photos that had errors in them. Which means that we were not sent ALL the photos as promised. So, now I have a "guest book" with misspellings of my husbands name throughout - an issue that could have been addressed at the ceremony if the the attendant would have immediately addressed her mistake by asking people to return to the booth! AGAIN, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE SERVICES.

2017-01-04T16:21:36 Response from the vendor

DJ Guy customize it's services to meet all expectations of our clients. Unfortunately, due to lack of information provided we were unable to provide adequately amplified sound to be over heard over a multiple performer African drummer line during the ceremony. This made it sound... Read Less Read More