DJ Guy Professional Disc Jockeys

All of Colorado

It's YOUR Day...DEMAND the Best!

Class, professionalism, and value are what you can expect from DJ Guy. With over 25 years of experience at thousands of weddings, DJ Guy knows how to make your event fun, exciting, and truly memorable. Contact us today for more information!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2008 09

4231 S. Natches Ct. Unit-F, Sheridan, CO All of Colorado (303) 754-0004

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Andrea L

Our experience with DJ Guy was great. From the beginning we were greeted by professionals who were extremely kind, personable, and respectful. I never felt like they were trying to push their services and they provided reasonable prices and packages for quality work. During the... Read More planning process, everyone we had contact with was willing to answer any and all questions in a timely manner. When we weren’t sure about particular songs or transitions, we were provided with suggestions and recommendations that were creative, realistic, and very in tune with what we have envisioned for our wedding. I felt like they listened to what we had to say and went above and beyond to make it happen. On the day of the wedding, our DJ was incredible. Not only was he very professional and respectful, he was extremely personable and made sure everyone had a great time. He respected our song restriction request and did not hesitate to ask if he was unsure if we would be okay with something that was requested by a guest. He provided moral support and encourage to my maid of honor who is terrified of public speaking, and made sure that every transition of the day went off without a hitch. He even joined the guests and lead group dances! Months after the wedding we still have guests who are talking about our DJ. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would pick DJ Guy without any hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Allie S

The DJ Guy was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! They have great equipment and good prices. Their interactive website allowed us to select songs for dinner, dancing, etc. and organize all of the key songs for special moments during our reception (cake cutting, 1st... Read More dance, etc.) We met with them about a month prior to the event to confirm venue layout, and they made everything feel very organized and simple. They even were able to convert a somewhat obscure web link video of a song/band my dad loved in college into an mp3 to play at our reception. We were so happy with our DJ and he did an exceptional job on the day of! Overall, we highly recommend using them for your special event. Many thanks, Kevin! Allie & Vance

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Casey S

We are so happy we chose DJ Guy for our ceremony and reception music. The pre-wedding meeting at their studio was so helpful! They helped us pick some special and fun music for the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances and some fun songs for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk... Read More in to. The DJ for our day did a great job keeping things moving along. He was very upbeat, friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Monica B

If you are looking for a DJ I highly, highly recommend the DJ Guy. Our DJ, Kevin, was amazing. From the first time we met him to the last dance of the night, he was perfect. Kevin worked with us alongside our online event planner to put together the perfect playlist. He was... Read More amazing at knowing when the crowd needed a little push to get dancing and when it was time for a slow dance. He worked so well with the reception captain to make sure that the evening went according to the timeline. He double checked all decisions with us and made sure that we were happy. All I wanted to do at my reception was dance and Kevin made that easy! My husband and I could not be happier with the services he provided!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Laura K

Our wedding DJ, Kevin, was ahhhhmazing! He was professional, accommodating and kept the party flowing. I'd highly recommend DJ Guy!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Erin A

I enjoyed the company because they were very communicational. Their website was very black and white- easy to use! They made an appointment with you and were very persistent to make sure they got a feel for your personality and type of music you liked. They were very... Read More knowledgeable about the audience and how to control the environment they would be working in. Overall, very smooth, we weren’t embarrassed and people left very happy!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Marla M

DJ guy was great to work with for my wedding. They met all of our needs and had all of the music my guests requested. I liked that I knew what was happening throughout the night because the DJ kept me informed.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Stephanie S

We were recommended DJ Guy from our wedding planner/ venue owner, Gregory at Willow Ridge Manor, and we were extremely satisfied! I had no idea how important if not, the most important role the dj plays in a wedding. They have to know what they are doing! Our DJ played every... Read More request even the most hard to find, and did such a wonderful job. The best part was that most everyone was on the dance floor the whole time, kids, parents, friends, and even our older family members. We were so appreciative to have such a special memory of everyone having so much fun! Highly recommend DJ guy, they are good at what they do, caring, and very professional.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

If you ever need a DJ for any event - PLEASE call DJ Guy!!!!! From the very first phone call the planning and booking was a breeze. The price was very reasonable. Kevin was our DJ for my son's wedding and at the reception (2 locations) and nothing was missed. He was so... Read More professional and friendly and accommodating to all requests!! We could not have been more satisfied!! A wonderful time was had by all!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jillian R

Our experience with The DJ Guy was above and beyond what we were hoping for. We worked with Kevin on the back work and he made sure everything went smooth and that everything was to our liking. Our actual DJ, James, was amazing!! I've never been to a wedding where people stayed... Read More out on the dance floor the entire time, but James made sure the dance floor was always crowded. Thank you SO much for the wonderful experience DJ Guy! You helped throw us a party that was out of this world! I absolutely recommend using this company for all weddings.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jenna H

DJ Guy did an amazing job at our wedding ! From our first meeting with them all the way through the wedding was extremely professional, easy, and fun. The online planning tool was extremely easy to use and convenient. The DJ at our event played great music at just the right time... Read More and was extremely fun and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla C

The DJ guy was absolutely amazing. On our first meeting that we had, they made a donation to our non-profit—The BRI Project. I was blown away by that. It was the sweetest thing. They were so accommodating with some last minute changes we had and I loved how you can set up all of... Read More your music through their website. It made everything so much easier. I would highly recommend the DJ Guy. They were a great company to work with. They really contribute to their community and give you a great party! The DJ even helped us with the Thriller dance which I thought was really awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katt P

We absolutely loved working with the DJ Guy! From our initial consultation all the way through the ceremony. Mike and Kevin were exceptional to work with, helpful in helping us plan out our music for the ceremony as well as reception. The online music planner makes picking our... Read More music for your wedding easy and pain free. On our wedding day James was our DJ. He was excellent at communicating with us during the reception ensuring things were going smoothly and he kept things on time. He was always checking in with us to ensure that everything was going as we wanted it to. At the end of the evening he came up to us, and thanked us of choosing DJ Guy. We would defiantly recommend using the DJ Guy for your wedding or next party!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Aurelie P

I had such a great experience with GJ Guy! I didn't have to worry about anything and we had so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kent G

We are so very grateful that we hired the DJ Guy for our wedding reception! Our DJ was amazing and flexible. He helped coordinate the spur of the moment changes with our photographer and the event center. He handled the announcements, the directions to our guests and the... Read More perfect timing of everything. We can understand why getting a professional is crucial for a successful, big event like ours was. I'd hire the DJ Guy again in a heartbeat. He was worth every penny. Which, by the way, was very reasonable in our opinion.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kate S

DJ Guy was easy to work with, including convenient evening hours and an easy-to-use computer system. We were happy with the sound and music the day of the wedding, and the price was reasonable. We did have a little glitch when the DJ played the last song about 10-15 minutes... Read More earlier than the venue required (my wedding planner told me the venue rep was surprised so I know that the venue didn't force it) so make sure you get expectations from everyone in writing so your party doesn't get cut off too early.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelsey S

I was so happy with the music selection from our DJ! During the interview I told him all I wanted was a big dance party, and that's exactly what we got!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Megan B

We used DJ Guy for our wedding ceremony and reception. They did an amazing job! They went over all our music before the event to make sure they had everything we wanted. The DJ the day off took all of our requests and was such a blast! They were fun and professional! Would... Read More use them for any event!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Nancy B

We contracted with DJ Guy for our daughter's wedding reception last month and they did an awesome job! Our DJ kept things moving and the dance floor was filled to overflowing from the time the music started until the bride and groom departed almost three hours later. Many... Read More guests commented on how much fun they had at the party - in large part because our DJ kept things hoppin'!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kelsey W

We used DJ Guy for our wedding a few weeks ago and we could not be happier with how many people were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. Our consultation was awesome and easy- the owner is super organized and friendly and easy to talk to/good with communicating. We had one real... Read More request for our DJ and that was to play a good mix of oldies and new songs to get all people out on the floor and it was perfect! Super pleased with our decision to choose DJ Guy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Margaret C

We used a DJ from this company for a wedding on June 17. This is a really professional outfit. Communication is clear and prompt and everything connected with the hire (including consultation, contract review, and making payment} is easy. Our wedding DJ, Alec, was excellent.... Read More He was unobtrusive as we requested and played the appropriate dinner and dance music at appropriate volumes. He got on the dance floor and demonstrated some dances to keep the crowd revved up, and just generally facilitated a great party. One thing we really liked was that, thirty seconds or so into the Father-Daughter/Mother-Son dance, he invited ALL the fathers-daughters and mothers-sons up to dance -- a really nice touch. We appreciated his willingness to announce last call at the bar and last dance, which smoothed the transition to the end of the reception. He also jumped up and held an umbrella for our harpist during the ceremony when it started to rain a bit. All in all, a professional guy who made it all about the wedding and NOT all about him.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Pat K

DJ Guy were great. They really helped us out last minute, and were able to accommodate all of our specifications in regards to playing specific playlists we had created. They were able to adjust to play both the outdoor and indoor portions of our wedding and they were incredibly... Read More friendly and helpful the day of the wedding. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Melanie M

Using DJ Guy for our wedding was a great decision! The online planning tool made things so easy, and we felt very well taken care of. The only drawbacks we experienced was their online payment system not being super intuitive as it didn't add up numbers wise when showing the... Read More final balance, as well as the DJ the night of our event when he flip-flopped names when he was introducing the bridal party. It was so strange because he had just come out an revised names with us - oh well, it really wasn't a huge deal, but some people did notice. All in all, a great experience and he played a great variety of music to span all age groups. We would recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Stephanie B

We had DJ Guy DJ our ceremony and reception on March 19, 2017. We ABSOLUTELY loved our DJ, James Avery. Many guests said he was the best DJ they have ever seen and we couldn't agree more. He was so friendly, played anything we wanted, and was even out on the dance floor showing... Read More people how to do certain dances. We also loved the process of DJ Guy. The online system streamlines it all and makes planning the music for an event so easy. We would DEFINITELY use them again for any future DJ needs. James made our event an amazing party!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Britta N

So much fun!!! Had everyone on the dance floor all night! Loved being able to have guests request songs on our website.