DozierDesign Photography

Houston, Dallas, and Austin!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Houston, TX Houston, Dallas, and Austin! (940) 206-3404

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Courtney S

We hired DozierDesign Photography for our wedding they did an amazing job. Captured so many beautiful moments and listened to what pictures were important to capture and made sure to do so. The photobooth they offered for the wedding was also super fun. They were really... Read More professional and fun to work with. I have recommended to many friends.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Lindsey R

DozierDesign was a fantastic option for our wedding - affordable, easy to work with and responsive, and the final products were beautiful! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Mike T

Dozier Design photographed our wedding last year, and they did an amazing job capturing our special day. The pictures have filled us with wonderful memories of the ceremony and reception. Devin managed to capture some perfect scenes that tell the story of that great evening.... Read More We also got our album from him and it came out looking just perfect. Thank you for all the hard work during and after our wedding to make our pictures look great!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Paige Nicole K

At first I was extremely nervous to have my engagement pictures done.. Devin and Donna made the experience so much fun and the pictures were amazing! I felt at ease going into my wedding knowing that these two were taking my pictures. I highly recommend them for your wedding.... Read More They captured every moment of my wedding.

I love Dozier Designs!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

I am an artist, photographer, and an art teacher... so to me, one of my most important wedding decisions was picking my photographers. I am extremely happy with my choice. Devin and Donna Dozier are friendly, professional, and take wonderful photos. They photographed our... Read More engagement shoot and our wedding. They showed up on time, made everyone feel comfortable, got all the shots we wanted, edited them and sent them to us in a timely manner, and were great to work with with. I even had guests at the wedding asking me if they were friends of ours because they seemed to fit in so seamlessly with the wedding and were always smiling. It was great to have them join us for our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Best Photographers I have ever met!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Abby A

I was referred to DozierDesign Photography through a friend, and from the beginning I knew I had made the right choice in a photographer. One aspect that sets them apart is that they want to know what you want out of your pictures and really cater to that! I set up a Pinterest... Read More board of different pictures and poses I liked and to my surprise they brought it with them on my bridal shoot day to ensure I got all the poses I want! What photographers do that?!?! A lot of the time it was what they want and how they want you to pose, but not with DozierDesign. It truly was an incredible experience. It was such a relief in the midst of the stresses of planning a wedding that there was one less thing to worry about. And on the wedding day, again fantastic!!! It was honestly like having friends there. They were kind, understanding, patient (in the middle of chaos), and even offered to help out in any way they could at the wedding! They were able to capture so many beautiful sweet moments and I can not be more grateful to have them there with me on my wedding day. I have found a photographer for life in DozierDesign!

2015-04-22T13:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Abby for the thoughtful review! Donna and I feel blessed to have been apart of your special day and we really enjoyed getting to know you and Stan.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Crystal A

Devin and Donna are AWESOME! The first time meeting them felt like we were already longtime friends. They truly took the time to understand the look we were going for and the shots we wanted captured. I couldn't be happier with the results! Our engagement photos are amazing!... Read More I'm a bit camera shy, so at first it felt awkward posing for the photos. Devin and Donna totally put us at ease and made what could have been an awkward session completely comfortable. Since I'm from Austin, I wanted landmark, uniquely Austin places in the backdrop of our engagement photos. Devin made sure to get the best angles possible by laying on the ground or even standing in the middle of the street! The outcome was picture perfect photos - they made us look like a million bucks! The day of our wedding, they went above and beyond in ensuring all our special moments were captured. Other photographers we had looked into had time constrictions, which I definitely didn't want on our already busy day. Devin and Donna were with us for about 9 hours total on our wedding day and captured EVERYTHING without being bothersome or taking away from the fun and excitement. From hair and makeup to pre-ceremony poses to exiting the reception - every moment we wanted is there to look back on. Our pictures are simply outstanding and we still cry happy tears every time we play our wedding day slideshow. I can't say enough to express how happy and grateful we are to have worked with such talented, amazing professionals. They're simply AWESOME!

2015-04-22T13:27:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Crystal! We really appreciate the review and are happy to have been apart of your beautiful wedding.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Brittany L

DozierDesign Photography made my wedding day even better than I ever imagined! They captured every moment I wanted on camera during my wedding as well as during our engagement sessions. They stayed in constant contact with us leading up to our big day and even shared a... Read More Pinterest board! They made sure they knew every picture that we wanted/didn't want, what our good and bad angles were and who every member of our families and wedding parties were so that day of events went smoothly! If I had it to do over again they would be my first and only choice! We will use them again for family pictures when that time comes! :)

2015-04-22T13:23:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We were so happy to be apart of your big day and we look forward to watching your family grow!

Review of Dozier Design Photography

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Ginger L

Dozier Design Photography photographed our daughter's wedding in October at Pine Lake Ranch in Montgomery. The photographers were early and everywhere they could be. I don't think a moment was missed and we were more than pleased with quality, service and value! The Dozier's... Read More provide a personal touch to the experience and met with the bride and groom on several occasions to make sure they were going to catch every shot they wanted. I highly recommend Dozier Design Photography!