Elegant Wedding Limousines & Luxurious Limo Buses

Detroit's premier luxury transportation service offering an upscale fleet of stretch and super stretch limousines, party bus and limo coaches, vintage and luxury cars for weddings, bridal parties and special events in Clinton Twp, Sterling Heights, Rochester Hills, Detroit and all surrounding areas.

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

49810 Oakland Dr, Shelby Twp, MI (586) 463-7326

Highly Recommended Company - Request Mike the driver!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Amira M

My husband and I got married on June 29th. We booked Coach 5 with Dream Limousines, Inc.. We met Mike, one of the drivers, at a Bridal Expo. We asked for him to be our driver on the wedding day. Our wedding coordinator already had a nice tip to give Mike from us, but on the day... Read More of he went so far above our expectations that we scrambled to double his tip and wished we could have given more! We asked for him because he was friendly and said that it's his job to make sure we get wherever we're going at the times we ask to be there. That's all we expected. However, Mike was there for EVERYTHING. He was super attentive! Any time I was walking he was holding my arm or the train of my dress. He held my shoes when I was wearing my flats during our outdoor photos. My sister even saw him cleaning my shoes. He was not doing it for show either, she saw him in a corner cleaning off the dirt. Any time during photos that we had a break he brought my husband and I water, since it was hot outside. He stopped traffic for us to get a beautiful picture in the street. He threw my veil up into the wind for another beautiful picture. He kept reminding our photographers of how much time they had left before we had to leave. Our photographers said they have never seen anything like it, and have been recommending all of their clients use this company now simply due to Mike. I should also add that Coach 5 was gorgeous. Also after the ceremony we took some formal pictures in the church. The air conditioning was broken and just as I was getting hot someone handed me a water bottle. It was Mike! I had no idea he was even inside the church. He did so much more but this is all I can think of now. I will post a few pictures we have of Mike helping. This man deserves something big from his company! Even people who didn't know who he was commented on him. At the bridal expo we won a free transfer from our reception back to the hotel. A different driver came. My husband and I weren't ready to go at the time we asked him to come because the party was still going on. He told our coordinator that he could wait as long as he didn't have another pick-up. He waited an hour and we were able to enjoy the last moments of our reception! This is a first class company!

Wedding Service

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Sabrina T

I used Dream Limousine for my wedding this month and I was very satisfied. The service was excellent; the limo driver was professional, respectful, and very friendly. The party bus was clean and very spacious. The office staff was easy to work with and very accommodating. I... Read More would highly recommend this company, especially for weddings. My limousine service was the one thing that I didn't need to stress about during my wedding planning, thank you Dream Limousine!

Great

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Amanda S

Gret friendly service affordable prices

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Mandi M

I went with this company for both my bachelorette party and my wedding day transportation. I was sooooo so so beyond happy with them!! The drivers were so much fun, so accommodating, thoughtful, and polite. Our bachelorette party driver tried to go through the Taco Bell drive... Read More thru for us, I'm talking got out of the limo and was at the drive thru window trying to get us service - they didn't let us but still so nice of him to try! On our wedding day our driver helped us carry things and made sure we all felt like royalty. The prices can't be beat. The music was loud, the vehicles were clean, it was fantastic!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Michelle k

Excellent service! Called ahead the day before to confirm pick up time and location and confirm addresses! We enjoyed having Mike as our driver, he was very friendly and professional and we enjoyed working with him!! He went the extra mile to make sure we had what we needed and... Read More my wedding dress did not get dirty getting on and off the bus. The vehicle was clean and looked new!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Mike P

We used Dream Limousine for our wedding on 04/01/17 and from the first phone call they were professional and responsive to all questions. We had Danny as our driver and he was very professional and courteous. He called about 5 minutes prior to showing up and helped us load our... Read More belongings onto the bus. It was a nice extra perk to have a built in cooler with ice and a cold bottle of champagne waiting on the bus for us. Would definitely recommend Dream and Danny.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie G

I am giving 3 stars just due to the driver we had. I used Dream Limo for my wedding on Oct 29th. The bus was Beautiful and had tons of room!! The driver was so wonderful when he arrived, he was early and greeted us and let us know if we needed anything to just let him know. What... Read More really rubbed me the wrong way was that the entire time after my ceremony, when we were driving around for pictures, the driver kept saying we are running out of time we have to be back at 5pm etc etc. Even went on saying he has somewhere else to be, and hes being pushed this from his bosses. First off, we finished early... We had PLENTY of time, and it was just very frustrating that on my wedding day I was being pushed to move faster, when that wasn't necessary what so ever. The driver had an outline of where we were going and what we were doing, so I am confused why he was so worried. Also if we did for whatever reason run over, that's the last thing I am going to worry about on my wedding day and I would have happily paid for the overtime. Brides have enough to worry about, don't push us more when its not necessary

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina K

From the first phone call to the unloading of the bus, I could not have asked for better service from Dream Limousines. Taylor at the showroom took the time to let us check out multiple different options for our wedding day, and the price was great. But what really made it... Read More special was our driver Mike. He went so far out of his way to make sure that we were taken care of, I sincerely could not have asked for more. I would recommend this company to anyone! The price was right, the service was impeccable and the busses were all beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 D G

Ask for Mike!! Our wedding was on October 15, 2016. We requested to have Mike as our driver because I used him for my bachelorette party. He was amazing. He came out of the his while we were taking our pictures to help hold my dress and bouquet. He walked around from one... Read More location to another helping during the photos. Honestly he was amazing!!! In the future I will definitely ask for him again!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Gabrielle Z

A huge thank you to Dream Limousine and our amazing driver Larry! You went above and beyond and helped to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be and more! Can't thank you enough! XOXO Mr. & Mrs. Heaven 10/1/16.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittany B

I just wanted to say the customer service given by Taylor & Mike was absolutely the best service I have ever experienced at any place. Taylor was so helpful, she explained everything and helped me understand. Not only did she do that but she also helped me out with timing for my... Read More big day to make sure it ran smoothly. She truly is incredible. I will only go to dream limousine and ask for her assistance every time! Also my driver, Mike was fabulous. He made sure we were running on time and kept me updated with the time. He also was very professional but also made us laugh. I cannot thank Dream Limousines enough for making my day so special!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jenna Z

My husband and I just got married August 27th. We decided to take Coach 4 down to the Tigers game for our bachelor/bachelorette party. Our driver, Joe, was phenomenal! He was there early just to make sure he was on time and we had enough time to get situated. He knew a lot about... Read More what to downtown when the game was over too, which helped a lot. He was very helpful and overall good guy. I wouldn't go through another company after dealing with them. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

Our Dream Limousine was an absolute DREAM for the wedding party shuttling this past weekend. Our driver Joe was EXCEPTIONAL, and provided us wonderful customer service and an experience we are sure to never forget. Thank you for making our day incredible!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rehan Y

We rented 3 vehicles from Dream Limos; 2 limos and a shuttle bus. One of limos was a brand new Chrysler 300 which was very nice. The shuttle bus was upgraded to a party bus as the shuttle had mechanical issues which worked out really well for our guests. We were however not... Read More impressed with the limo sent to my wife's house. It was very run down, scratched on the outside, the inside had door handles hanging off and very old/used appearing. Besides that, they were a dream to work with. All the vehicles showed up on time. We were highly impressed with Ken, our limo driver for the Chrysler 300. He was extremely attentive to our need. He went to our post ceremony photo shoot and made sure my wife and I had what we needed such as water, napkins, carrying the train and helping the photographer. If you can request Ken, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Savanna K

Dream Limousine may have been a little bit more than other companies but completely worth it. Our driver was very friendly and professional. She arrived on time to pick us up and was patient with waiting. She always helped us with anything we needed. The bus was extremely... Read More comfortable and clean. Everyone in the wedding party said it was the best they had ever been on.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Melissa M

Great experience with this company - quick responses before the event, no issues with the limo, and our driver Mike was very fun, friendly, and professional. No complaints!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Klaudia P

We truly enjoyed working with Dream Limousines for our wedding this past weekend. Absolutely exceptional service from Mike, our driver, who did everything and anything in his power to make our day easier. He was extremely helpful, kind and professional. I was amazed at the level... Read More of customer service we received, and will DEFINITELY be working with Dream Limousines again. By far, one of the best vendors I worked with, and pleasantly surprised at how great Mike was. Thank you, again, for making our day even better!! Brides, if you have the choice, request Mike as your driver. You will not be disappointed. He was wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kimberly B

Our driver, Mike, was amazing. Our videographers actually recommended that we call Dream Limousines & book Mike as our driver... we're so glad we did! He was timely, personable, & made us laugh the whole day. It was raining & he walked each of us to the door with an umbrella so... Read More we didn't get wet. He also drove us to a liquor store when we ran out of champagne on the way to our reception from the church. We all just loved him. Great service, great vehicle, & great price.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Vanessa D

My husband and I were married this past October and used Dream Limousine for all the transportation on that day. We had two limos for the bridal party, cars to transport both parents, and a car to drive us from the hall to the hotel at the end of the night. I also used Dream for... Read More my bachelorette party. So after having a lot of experience with this company, I could not have been happier with the service, efficiency, and professionalism that Dream Limousine provides! Be sure to book them for all your wedding day transportation needs! I look forward to using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Adela P

Great service and great price! My driver used his smart phone to direct around traffic so that we got to our reception before our guests to take pictures. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kimberly P

I used Dream on my wedding day, and I couldn't be happier! The pricing was very reasonable, and they were very accommodating. They showed up on time for both my husband and his groomsmen and me and my bridesmaids. Our driver was EXCELLENT, and he took great care of my bridal... Read More party. This is a great, trustworthy Limo company at a great price!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Michelle D

Working with John and the Dream Limousine team this past year for my engagement and wedding was great! They were so helpful and made all of our transportation easy and efficient. Mike was an awesome driver the day of my wedding and very helpful with all of our needs. I would... Read More recommend Dream Limousine for any event, and I look forward to using them again in the future!

Stress free service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jeanette G

Big thanks to the staff and driver at Dream Limousines, they made my day so stress free. The new Escalade was better than i thought it would be, thanks again i had several bridesmaids in the party that you will be getting more work from. :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Danielle o

I highly recommend Dream! They did a fantastic job for our wedding. They have a great fleet to choose from, everything is new and spacious. They showed up on time and the driver was very nice and professional. Great prices too! Thanks Dream for wonderful service. :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Laura M

We used Dream for our wedding in May of 2015 and everything was excellent! The service we received from booking to the day of was just perfect. Our driver was so helpful with me getting in and out of the limo and helping with the flowers and bridesmaids, he was so nice and... Read More accommodating. They were prompt and on time and their prices were great! I would definitely refer other brides and grooms to use this company! They would not be disappointed!