Elegant Wedding Limousines & Luxurious Limo Buses

Detroit's premier luxury transportation service offering an upscale fleet of stretch and super stretch limousines, party bus and limo coaches, vintage and luxury cars for weddings, bridal parties and special events in Clinton Twp, Sterling Heights, Rochester Hills, Detroit and all surrounding areas.

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

49810 Oakland Dr, Shelby Twp, MI (586) 463-7326

Highly Recommended Company - Request Mike the driver!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Amira M

My husband and I got married on June 29th. We booked Coach 5 with Dream Limousines, Inc.. We met Mike, one of the drivers, at a Bridal Expo. We asked for him to be our driver on the wedding day. Our wedding coordinator already had a nice tip to give Mike from us, but on the day... Read More of he went so far above our expectations that we scrambled to double his tip and wished we could have given more! We asked for him because he was friendly and said that it's his job to make sure we get wherever we're going at the times we ask to be there. That's all we expected. However, Mike was there for EVERYTHING. He was super attentive! Any time I was walking he was holding my arm or the train of my dress. He held my shoes when I was wearing my flats during our outdoor photos. My sister even saw him cleaning my shoes. He was not doing it for show either, she saw him in a corner cleaning off the dirt. Any time during photos that we had a break he brought my husband and I water, since it was hot outside. He stopped traffic for us to get a beautiful picture in the street. He threw my veil up into the wind for another beautiful picture. He kept reminding our photographers of how much time they had left before we had to leave. Our photographers said they have never seen anything like it, and have been recommending all of their clients use this company now simply due to Mike. I should also add that Coach 5 was gorgeous. Also after the ceremony we took some formal pictures in the church. The air conditioning was broken and just as I was getting hot someone handed me a water bottle. It was Mike! I had no idea he was even inside the church. He did so much more but this is all I can think of now. I will post a few pictures we have of Mike helping. This man deserves something big from his company! Even people who didn't know who he was commented on him. At the bridal expo we won a free transfer from our reception back to the hotel. A different driver came. My husband and I weren't ready to go at the time we asked him to come because the party was still going on. He told our coordinator that he could wait as long as he didn't have another pick-up. He waited an hour and we were able to enjoy the last moments of our reception! This is a first class company!

Wedding Service

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Sabrina T

I used Dream Limousine for my wedding this month and I was very satisfied. The service was excellent; the limo driver was professional, respectful, and very friendly. The party bus was clean and very spacious. The office staff was easy to work with and very accommodating. I... Read More would highly recommend this company, especially for weddings. My limousine service was the one thing that I didn't need to stress about during my wedding planning, thank you Dream Limousine!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Amanda S

Gret friendly service affordable prices

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Kayla A

Mike was the most amazing driver! We got married in October 2017 and we're still talking about him months later. He treated me like a princess the entire day - helping me in and out of the van, fixing my dress, and making sure I had everything I needed. He was so sweet to our... Read More entire wedding party, too! He was flexible as our schedule changed a little bit and we had to make a quick stop back at the hotel before the ceremony, and worked with our photographers to make sure we were dropped off in all the right spots. He was such a fun and positive part of our big day, and someone we won't forget. If you book with Dream Limo, you must request Mike!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Sarah C

We were having a really nice experience with Dream and were ready to book and they decided today that our location was too far away and “would be a waste of their time.” We are 2 weeks away from the wedding now and have no transportation service. Needless to say, we’re pretty... Read More frustrated.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Laura G

First off our driver Mike was the best! In the future we will definitely request him. He was on time, shoveled our sidewalk, helped carry my bouquet, wiped the floor of the bus so my dress wouldn't get dirty and carried an umbrella so my hair wouldn't get ruined. He went above... Read More and beyond his responsibilities of being our driver. Just the best ever! The bus was so nice and clean! I would definitely recommend using Dream Limousines you will not be disappointed and they are so easy to work with! Mike definitely made our wedding party and us have the best day ever!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Pam S

Our limo driver, Mike Young, was excellent! He was so nice and super friendly. It rained on our wedding day and he had an umbrella helping us out of the party bus at various destinations. I would definitely use him again if we get a party bus for any occasion. I didn't knock a... Read More star off but I was bummed the mp3/Bluetooth feature was not working as it took us 10-15 to figure out it was not going to play. No fault of our driver or his service, but definitely the bus.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jessica S

Dream Limousine was great to work with on our wedding day. Request Ray as your driver! He is extremely friendly and dependable. It rained on our wedding day, and Ray had a huge umbrella and walked our bridal party one by one to the bus without being asked- he is just that kind... Read More of guy. He even helped out our photographer during the rainstorm. Additionally, the party bus itself was super nice- bluetooth for you to play music, ice and cups for drinks. If you want superior quality and service, book with Dream Limousines and request Ray- you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Danielle P

My son and daughter-in-law were married in October 2017. From the groom to the best man to any member of the wedding party, the reviews were splendid. Of particular note was Andrew, the driver, who was attentive, professional, and thoughtful. He brought bottles of water into... Read More the church after the ceremony and during the photography shoot. It was well appreciated. This was the first time hiring Dream Limousines; without hesitation, I would do so again and highly recommend this firm. Kudos to Andrew!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rachael

Dream Limousine was amazing for us! We were in a wedding downtown Detroit and they showed up early, parked wherever we wanted, and was super casual about everything we wanted. Our driver, Ray DaSilva was the best part! He was dressed super fly and let us have the music turned... Read More up and cool as shit!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allison F

Our driver arrived early to pick us up and was very professional all day. He even made a couple extra stops along the way when our wedding party needed a bathroom break and more drinks. Great service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maryam D

driver was on time and the bus was perfect, had the best dances and time and drinks with my bridal party. recommended them to every person got married after us :D

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Hannah M

I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding, and it was also my first time ever in a wedding so I was very nervous about the whole day. We used Dream Limousines, Inc. for our shuttle between my sister's apartment for the bridesmaids, hotel suite for the men, and all photo... Read More locations prior to the wedding ceremony. Having no worries about transportation for the day put all my nerves at ease once I met our driver. Our driver, Ray DaSilva, went ABOVE AND BEYOND for all of us! He was so formal and made sure to introduce himself right away. He was so informative and explained how to set up bluetooth on our phones, which most drivers do not go out of their way to help others figure out. The music is always such an important part of the ride! He was on time to every location and gave us a smooth and safe ride. He was courteous enough to get off the bus at each location to check out the surrounding areas and to see if he could find the photographer himself at various times so that the whole bridal party did not have to get off unless needed. He was amazing!!! I highly suggest this company overall. So credible and their limo bus was so clean and classy! Many people in the bridal party commented that it was the nicest limo they have ever rode in! With that, I suggest Ray DeSilva as your driver! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Tess P

Great limo company. The coach bus was awesome and totally pristine, our wedding party had an amazing time! Our driver was also so great, making sure my husband and I always had water on deck and helping load and unload things from the coach. Would book this company again for any... Read More other special event.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Rebecca H

No issue with booking. I received the party bus I requested. It was clean the driver was very professional. The sound system worked and there was a bottle of champagne included. I would use them again for other events.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jessie K

We got married on July 15 2017 in downtown Detroit and were so happy with the service we received from Dream Limousines! We had a lot of different pick up and drop off locations and they were always right where they needed to be and early /on time. I never had to call them or... Read More think "where is our limo." Our escalade limo was in pristine condition, sound system was great and lots of cups and ice provided. They went above and beyond, I would highly recommend this company for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Samantha Y

The party bus we rented was very nice and updated! Also very clean! The driver was friendly and easy going. Would definitely use this company again!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 MONICA G

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Katie K

All I can say is, WOW! Ken was our driver and really went above and beyond to make sure we had a fantastic time! It was a pretty hot day, and he made sure to park in the shade and blast the A/C to make sure we were as cool as possible. He also brought champagne glasses for... Read More myself and the groom to have a nice toast and photo op! Ken did a wonderful job all around and we were so pleased with the communication beforehand and during the big day. Thank you Dream Limousines!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jenica H

Thank you Dream Limousines for being a part of our wedding day and providing exceptional service!!! Mike Y. was our driver and he was phenomenal. He was so friendly and helpful the entire day. He was extremely flexible and happy to take us to all of our destinations and extra... Read More stops that weren't originally planned. We could not have been happier with the service that Mike provided and the party bus was so so nice! Will definitely be recommending Dream Limousines to anyone in need!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Mandi M

I went with this company for both my bachelorette party and my wedding day transportation. I was sooooo so so beyond happy with them!! The drivers were so much fun, so accommodating, thoughtful, and polite. Our bachelorette party driver tried to go through the Taco Bell drive... Read More thru for us, I'm talking got out of the limo and was at the drive thru window trying to get us service - they didn't let us but still so nice of him to try! On our wedding day our driver helped us carry things and made sure we all felt like royalty. The prices can't be beat. The music was loud, the vehicles were clean, it was fantastic!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Michelle k

Excellent service! Called ahead the day before to confirm pick up time and location and confirm addresses! We enjoyed having Mike as our driver, he was very friendly and professional and we enjoyed working with him!! He went the extra mile to make sure we had what we needed and... Read More my wedding dress did not get dirty getting on and off the bus. The vehicle was clean and looked new!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Mike P

We used Dream Limousine for our wedding on 04/01/17 and from the first phone call they were professional and responsive to all questions. We had Danny as our driver and he was very professional and courteous. He called about 5 minutes prior to showing up and helped us load our... Read More belongings onto the bus. It was a nice extra perk to have a built in cooler with ice and a cold bottle of champagne waiting on the bus for us. Would definitely recommend Dream and Danny.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie G

I am giving 3 stars just due to the driver we had. I used Dream Limo for my wedding on Oct 29th. The bus was Beautiful and had tons of room!! The driver was so wonderful when he arrived, he was early and greeted us and let us know if we needed anything to just let him know. What... Read More really rubbed me the wrong way was that the entire time after my ceremony, when we were driving around for pictures, the driver kept saying we are running out of time we have to be back at 5pm etc etc. Even went on saying he has somewhere else to be, and hes being pushed this from his bosses. First off, we finished early... We had PLENTY of time, and it was just very frustrating that on my wedding day I was being pushed to move faster, when that wasn't necessary what so ever. The driver had an outline of where we were going and what we were doing, so I am confused why he was so worried. Also if we did for whatever reason run over, that's the last thing I am going to worry about on my wedding day and I would have happily paid for the overtime. Brides have enough to worry about, don't push us more when its not necessary

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina K

From the first phone call to the unloading of the bus, I could not have asked for better service from Dream Limousines. Taylor at the showroom took the time to let us check out multiple different options for our wedding day, and the price was great. But what really made it... Read More special was our driver Mike. He went so far out of his way to make sure that we were taken care of, I sincerely could not have asked for more. I would recommend this company to anyone! The price was right, the service was impeccable and the busses were all beautiful.