Modern, Fun & Whimsical

Every wedding and couple is unique, the photography from your wedding day should reflect that! Eileen K. Photography is modern, fun and whimsical with a dash of journalism. With a little bit of direction the photos from your wedding day will be honest and show all the emotions you share as a couple.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Anna F

Eileen was a joy to work with! She made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing throughout our engagement shoot and wedding day. We loved our candid shots and more formal portraits. I would highly recommend working with Eileen!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Paige P

Amazing. Eileen was one of the best decisions we made as far as wedding vendors. She's so personable and captured real moments, not just the "norm" staged photos. She is efficient and kept to the schedule, and we have SO many great pictures to help us remember our day. Can't... Read More wait to use Eileen for all major milestones!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Brigid K

When you are planning a wedding, you have to make countless large and small decisions along the way. By far the best decision we made was to hire Eileen as our photographer. Not only does Eileen take absolutely stunning photos, but we really felt like she took the time to... Read More understand our aesthetic and our dynamic as a couple. She is a blast to work with and had us constantly laughing. Every single person that has seen our wedding pictures has commented on how beautifully they turned out and how much they enjoyed our photographer. I promise you will not be disappointed if you hire Eileen.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lindsay M

Eileen is simply amazing! There are so many great things we could say about our experience working with Eileen for our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. She made the entire process so easy and we couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. Eileen truly made our... Read More wedding day that much better with her infectious laugh and gracious attitude. She handled a loud party and pushy group extremely well and went along with everything, even when unplanned. We highly recommend Eileen to any photography work as our photos are absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Eman A

Eileen delivers top performance in every category! My husband and I were dreading taking engagement photos because we thought it would be awkward and uncomfortable for us; five minutes after meeting Eileen we were having the best time, and it shows in our pictures! She was on... Read More time, professional, but so much fun! She made us feel comfortable by asking questions, telling us when to pose, but also just snapping natural pictures of us hanging out. We were laughing and joking the whole time. She was SO responsive leading up to our wedding day and met with us to plan out a list of the photos we would take and let me add and edit this list until days before the wedding. On our wedding day she arrived to our venue early to scope out the best spots to take pictures, helped keep us on schedule by moving us along, and kept us all laughing and feeling comfortable. She is so great at what she does that when we got our wedding photos back I saw multiple candid pictures and said aloud, "She even got pictures of THAT, I didn't even think to ask for a picture of that!" We got our pictures back quickly and are in love. We hope to use Eileen's services in the future as our family grows, her professionalism and creativity was worth every penny.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Olivia V

Eileen was wonderful to work with. So friendly and really captured our day perfectly. Our pictures turned out fantastic as well. Cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lindsey H

I was quite happy with our experience. She was timely when we have questions for her via email/phone. She had worked at our venue previously and had many great ideas for photos that I would not have thought of. Plus that day is hectic enough as it is, she was always around... Read More with a smile and bubbly which helped to make it less stressful

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Allison A

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Eileen made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (which was not natural for myself or my husband!) and kept us laughing the whole time. While her photography packages are affordable, the quality of the photos... Read More and the moments she captures are priceless! Eileen was so flexible and willing to accommodate our "non-traditional" wedding timeline to make sure we were able to have photos during all the important moments of our day. She had such a wonderful "go with the flow" attitude and even followed us up a steep ladder on to the roof of our venue for some once in a lifetime photos! Thank you, Eileen!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Meghan L

Eileen was a pleasure to work with, lots of laughter was shared together. She helped us to feel comfortable while taking beautiful photos. I highly recommend choosing her, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Brittany M

Eileen was amazing. She was super helpful and responsive, did an amazing job at managing difficult family and a photo-adverse groom. The picture are gorgeous, could not be happier or say more amazing things.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Dorothy W

We really enjoyed working with Eileen! She did a beautiful job!! We did an engagement session with Eileen before the wedding which helped us get to know her and how she would be directing us on the wedding day. We're really happy we had that chance to practice. On the wedding... Read More day, she did a great job of keeping us on schedule while getting all of the shots we asked her for. She's also got a great laugh and was just fun to have around that day! Eileen got our photos to us within just a few weeks of the wedding, and we really couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachael G

I chose Eileen as my wedding photographer after I was a bridesmaid in another wedding she photographed. She is a joy to work with on your big day. She has done so many weddings that she's seen it all and offers helpful advice to keep everything running smoothly. Her attitude and... Read More infectious laugh keeps everyone comfortable during the somewhat awkward (for awkward peeps like me) portrait process. She also caught many perfect candid moments of everyone. She is easy to communicate with before the wedding and she got the photos edited and sent out in less than a month. I would highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kolten K

Choosing Eileen K. Photography was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. We couldn't be happier!! Eileen is amazing, her fun quirky personality makes you instantly feel comfortable. Eileen's creative vision not only capture beautiful photos but amazing... Read More candids. Her photos tell a story and it's so fun looking back and remembering how amazing our day was. We can't say enough how awesome it was to work with Eileen!!! Can't wait to work with her again in the future! Thanks so much for everything!! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Veronica L

We LOVED having Eileen as our wedding photographer! She is fun, creative and fit right into our wedding party. She also kept us ahead of schedule which gave us time to relax and really enjoy our special day. The best part about Eileen is our photos turned out amazing--it took... Read More months to narrow down our favorites! We would highly recommend Eileen to anyone looking for a photographer for their upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nichole H

It was such a pleasure to work with Eileen! She is extremely talented and we are so pleased with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! She knows how to make you feel comfortable and relaxed, and her laugh is contagious! She was also great about keeping us on time... Read More throughout the day and evening! We would highly recommend Eileen to any couple planning their big day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sierra S

Eileen photographed our September 2016 wedding and our engagement photos a year earlier, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! We immediately felt comfortable around Eileen - she is so warm and welcoming, has a great laugh that puts you at ease and brings out... Read More natural smiles, and gives great direction. We received our photos back very quickly, and are thrilled with them! As a bride but not (yet) a bridesmaid, I can't compare our wedding photo experience with another, but several of our bridesmaids and groomsmen who are married or have been in other wedding parties commented on how well orchestrated the portrait session was, and how easy Eileen was to work with. We couldn't agree more. Eileen is amazing, and will be our go-to gal for any future photo opps!

2016-10-28T11:45:27 Response from the vendor

Sierra and Drew, You are such an amazing couple and it was beyond an honor to capture your day! Thank you so much for all the kind words. I'm so excited to see all the things the two of you do together in the future!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carly B

Amazing to work with! Eileen knows her stuff and makes the planning and execution process of photography of your day so easy! Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Britni N

Incredibly talented. Eileen has an amazing eye that captures a wedding day in an absolutely stunning way.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Eileen did a GREAT JOB! Very personable, listened to our requests and we really appreciated the prep meeting we had to discuss the plan for the day! Highly recommend Eileen for any event you may have!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Chelsie D

I am beyond obsessed with Eileen! She has a fun-loving, quirky personality that instantly makes you feel comfortable. Although she is laid back, Eileen is incredibly professional and treats everyone with respect. In previous weddings I have been a part of, wedding pictures... Read More seemed to drag on forever. We had several members of our bridal party mention how quick and fun pictures were with Eileen! She kept everyone on track and was not afraid to tell people how to pose, where to look, or what to do. Eileen takes wonderful portraits, and has an amazing talent for taking candid pictures that capture special moments. My husband and I are so thankful we chose Eileen to be our photographer. We look forward to working with Eileen again in the future!

2016-08-31T11:53:19 Response from the vendor

Chelsie, Thank you so much for all your kind words! It was such an honor for me to capture your and David's wedding day and get to know the two of you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Emily B

We chose Eileen K. Photography for our July 2016 wedding and we are SO happy we did! It was one of the best decisions of our wedding planning! Eileen has such a creative vision and was able to capture such beautiful shots of us and our loved ones. Eileen's eye for candids and... Read More special moments is so sharp, it was so fun to look at our wedding photos and see all the moments she captured without us knowing! Not only that, but Eileen has a knack for gently directing your wedding party and even the flow of the day - which is so great when you can't walk more than ten feet without being stopped by someone who wants to chat ;) Plus her laugh is guaranteed to brighten your day - and get you laughing in your pics!

2016-08-31T11:55:55 Response from the vendor

Emily & Jack, It was such an honor to capture your wedding day. You have the most amazing friends and family and the two of you are just the best! I'm so excited to see when our paths will cross again :) Eileen

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Robin S

Eileen was great to work with. She listened to what we wanted and was able to deliver it perfectly. She had great ideas of her own and captured small moments between many people throughout the day. She was very flexible and was willing to work with me long distance when I lived... Read More in Milwaukee.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Megan O

Honestly Eileen was my favorite person I worked with throughout my wedding planning & the actual wedding. She's funny, nice, professional and able to take control so you don't have to! I really enjoyed having her at my wedding. The pictures she's posted of the on her blog are... Read More stylish and very well taken. I can't wait to see the rest! I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Nick N

Eileen was absolutely amazing to work with! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and on our big day. Eileen was so personable right from the beginning, you could tell she really cared about getting to know us as a couple. She took the most beautiful photos... Read More on the day of our wedding, we could not be happier with them! Eileen and her assistant captured so many amazing shots... it was like we got to relive our big day all over again! Thank you again for helping make our day so special!