Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Brooklyn, NY

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1863 84th St, Brooklyn, NY (888) 661-5105

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Julia S

Roman and Empyreal Strings were such a pleasure to work with. From meeting with us initially to helping us to choose our songs and a schedule for the ceremony and reception, no detail was missed. Our guests are still raving about how fantastic the music was and the violin show... Read More was a favorite of the night. Roman helped us each step of the way and helped us with recommendations from his experience. The 12 piece band at reception, the saxophonist at cocktail hour, and the string quartet greeting guests upon arrival and at the ceremony, exceeded our already high expectations. They were very responsive and were one of the vendors that we didn't have to worry about. We highly recommend Empyreal Strings! Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Rebecca V

Roman Teplinsky and his band, Empyreal Strings, are incredible. ES & Roman are extraordinarily organized, extremely talented, and there to make sure your wedding is unforgettable. Every single guest we have spoken to since our wedding has complimented us on the band. Without a... Read More doubt, ES is the way to go! Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Renata K

Roman and the Empyreal Strings band were a highlight of my wedding! The ensemble band was amazing and had great energy! I would definitely recommend them--unlike any other band out there. Roman himself works incredibly hard to make sure the flow of your wedding is perfect and... Read More that all your guests are having fun!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Margarita G

WOW. They made my wedding, period. My guests were blown away! Even my venue said that they have never seen such a performance at a wedding, and neither have I! It was like being at a concert, and yet it was very much a wedding. They made sure to keep the focus on us and made it... Read More very fun for us. I loved everything about it! They are worth every penny. The violin show was spectacular, I saw my guests’s faces, everyone was impressed, even our hard to please mothers. My wedding was yesterday and it was the best wedding I ever attended, and not just because it was my own, it really was extraordinary! Thank you Roman and Empyreal Orchestra!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Anonymous A

Roman and Empyreal Strings are one of the kind! They are professional and masters at their craft. They made our wedding memorable for our guests and ourselves. Guests kept telling us that they have never ever seen anything as amazing as Empyreal Strings. Trust Roman and his... Read More advice for the wedding on the music selection he and his group offers. Ask for what you want, but consider his advice. Worth every penny spent! It was jaw dropping performance for their Extravaganza show and they also added an amazing touch during our ceremony! JUST BEAUTIFUL MUSIC. If you want your wedding to be unique and interesting and not the boring standard HIRE THEM!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Olga Y

After choosing our wonderful wedding venue, Greenville Country Club in Delaware, hiring Roman Teplinsky and Empyreal Strings for music and entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding. Roman made our party. He is a talented musician, and the acoustic performance... Read More of the string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour was immaculate. Roman is professional and experienced, and had great ideas. He made himself available to visit the venue - 2.5 hours outside of NYC to familiarize himself with it months in advance. Roman helped us craft our production schedule and tailored it to the venue, changing where the prelude would take place to split up the musicians so that 2 would be available to greet guests as they were served champagne when they came in. He is creative and eccentric, and has a strong personality - you can tell he is so passionate about his work. He will make recommendations but he will listen to what you want. We had a mix of Russian and English-speaking guests and were looking for an English-speaking MC/ Roman suggested Chris, who had a fantastic voice and presence, and played 2 saxophones - SO SO fun! He got right in there and danced with us. There was another DJ who spun the tunes in the back. Roman asked that we review the playlist, and what was played wasn't always what we picked, but it was great and the dance floor was full all night. But the real reason everyone danced was the "Extravaganza" pop music show that Roman and the string quartet puts on for the party with electric violins!!! The musicians come out dressed to the nines in leather pants and play rock, Jewish music... Led Zeppelin was a total hit!!! Both families LOVED it and couldn't get enough! It was perfect and exactly what we were looking for - a mix of live music, DJ, and entertainment that pleased the American and Russian crowds. My parents danced their hearts out like crazy. My husband's uncles couldn't get enough. We had a blast. When we saw my husband's family shortly after the wedding it was all they wanted to talk about! One of the uncles truly loves live music and he kept saying he had never seen anything like this before -- it was Broadway show quality. And indeed it was. Thanks so much Empyreal Strings!! Olya & Adam

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Amanda W

Roman and his team are simply amazing. No detail went unnoticed and they know how to throw one great party! They do an amazing job at playing off the crowd. I love how they joined our guests on the dance floor and got them involved. It was such a great way to get everyone on... Read More the dance floor and I can say it stayed full all night. I’ve had so many compliments on Empyreal Strings. They made our wedding unforgettable and we can’t thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amy R

INCREDIBLE!!!! Truly this band is amazing. They put on an incredible show for our guests. Roman is so passionate about his work and put together and outstanding multicultural repertoire that got every guest on the dance floor! The Empyreal Orchestra show was fantastic - such a... Read More hit with our guests! Thank you, Roman! Thank you, Empyreal Strings!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Michael R

Simply the Best! --- Roman is incredibly passionate about music and putting on a fantastic Show! We hired him and his full live string quartet along with 13 other musicians/performers which he pulled together and an awesome host! From the very first meeting we knew that he... Read More understood our needs (Russian Jewish wedding with Mutli-generational American side mixed in) -- He picked out the perfect singers, an amazing collection of songs, and so many additional musical talents that put our wedding over the top! In our second meeting we hammered out an amazing minute by minute schedule, which all the way through 11:30pm the night before he was available to help make changes as needed. The day of, he was there every moment coordinating his band and reacting to the crowd and their needs. The live show was simply amazing, getting the entire room clapping and then dancing along. --- Music, Food and Venue are the top three for any successful wedding - and the MUSIC was simply the best! -- All while staying in budget!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Avital Y

Roman Teplinsky and his band, Empyreal Strings, perform excellent work as a team and turn weddings into highly energetic and entertaining events. When my husband and I met Roman, he was very attentive to our requests and made himself available for us to discuss the plan for our... Read More wedding. He was always easy to reach and made sure that we have a set detailed plan for the wedding day so that nothing can go wrong. During the wedding, Roman made sure that we have as little stress as possible. Empyreal strings knows how to engage with the audience and get everyone on their feet! I've received many compliments from guests following the wedding on how entertaining it was, especially the Empyreal "Extravaganza" Show. We enjoyed our wedding and are very thankful to Roman and Empyreal Strings for making our celebration so special.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Liza Y

Roman was an absolute pleasure to work with. He has many years of experience organizing and leading weddings and other big events and it truly shows through his professionalism. None of us knew the proper order of a ceremony or reception and Roman was able to give us a full... Read More breakdown of when, where, and how every part of the wedding was going to go down. He was extremely easy to reach, both through e-mail and by phone, and was more than welcome to multiple meetings. He even gave some clever ideas to throw in and it really personalized our wedding. Roman and his band are true artists and performers and kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. The music sounded absolutely fantastic and the band really knows how to interact with the guests. It was a blast having the singers, guitarists, saxophonists, and violinists right there on the dance floor engaging with everyone. A truly unique and fun experience! We also booked the infamous "Violin Show" and have 0 regrets. It was a one-of-a-kind experience for us and our guests that you really can't get anywhere else! It started off as just a performance that blew everyone away but then my husband and I came onto the dance floor to dance in the middle and everyone joined us, the real party got started and we were all amazed. These people are truly incredible and make your event what it really should be. It's been over a week and our friends and family are STILL raving about how great of a time they had. Thank you Roman!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Elvira S

Roman Teplinsky and Empyreal Strings were possibly the best decision that we made for the wedding. He is an absolute perfectionist and was so involved with everything from the ceremony to the reception. His 11 piece band blew everyone away and everyone told us it was the most... Read More fun wedding they've ever been to! We had people of all cultures and ages at the wedding and the music selection was perfect. They played something for everyone and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night until the very end. My husband even played guitar on a song with the band and it ran so smoothly. It was the highlight of the night! Here is a clip of it: https://youtu.be/dTtVwy9Goj4

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Daniella B

Empyreal Strings set the perfect mood for our wedding day! Roman and his team are true musical professionals. All the guests at our wedding were raving about how amazing the music was. Especially the electric violin show and how they felt they were at a concert. They were so... Read More pleasant to work with and created the perfect atmosphere. You cannot go wrong with Empyreal Strings!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lana C

Roman and the entire Empyreal Strings band did an amazing job at our wedding in Philadelphia! Our guests were left in awe of the amazing electric violin show and are still talking about it to this day! Roman is very organized and has great input to make your wedding day top... Read More notch. These are some of the most talented musicians!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Yana S

As all the dust settles and we try to resume our post-honeymoon lives, finally I get a chance to write a review on our amazing band for our Ohkea Castle wedding on August 21st. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Roman and his band for the most... Read More important of of our lives. Not only did he deliver above and beyond what was expected of him, but he lend a helping hand for us with any questions/concerns throughout the entire planning process. Even if it wasn't in his speciality, Roman was able to sympathize and understand us to guide us in the right direction. He was unlike any other bands we interviewed. He does not have a "textbook" formula for running a wedding. He is a beyond professional business man who was able to capture both my husband and my personalities with each symphony that was played the night of our wedding. From the personalized violin solos when our parents accompanied us down the aisle, to his spectacular violin show during the reception- we felt that it was all done specifically and completely for us. Empyreal Strings is not for someone who lacks class, elegance and sophistication. If you are looking for a mediocre band, they are not for you. If you are looking to WOW your guests with the highest of standards that will leave their jaws on the floor, then you've found your entertainment. Empyreal Strings are impressive, professional, and energetic. Our guests still can't forget the feeling of love, happiness and FUN that filled the ballroom that night. It is unlike me to rant and rave about anything unless it is truly superb. Trust me when I say, you will not regret Empyreal Strings for your choice of entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Helen L

The best decision ever! Unforgettable!! Phenomenal!!! If you want your guests to have a great time and enjoy every second of your entire event, such as a wedding in our case, from guests arrival to ceremony, reception and special entertainment, then look no further than Empyreal... Read More Strings orchestra. One word to describe the leader of this amazing band, is perfectionist! From the first time we spoke over the phone, we were impressed with Roman and his professionalism. We were not the easiest clients to work with. That where is Roman's tremendous knowledge of classical, jazz, pop, blues, dance, big band and international music came to the rescue. He was guiding us every step through the wedding day, planning and ensuring we made appropriate decision on the music selection and timing. We did not want to have the same "here comes the bride" ceremony music. Roman proposed to have music from Italian Andrea Bochelli "Time To Say Goodbye" but the lyrics in Hebrew "Boi Kala". The result was absolutely most beautiful song!!! You don't have to be in opera to get emotional with this song! It was large and diverse, ethnically and age wise group of guests. However, during the reception guests were dancing none stop. Roman has an incredible ability to sense the mood of the crowd and always managed to play an appropriate selection of the music, one song at the time. Also, being a perfectionist, the sound and the lights were perfect, never overwhelming and just right. The entertainment part of the wedding, was string quartet pop show, performed by virtuoso professional violin players. For those 20 minutes of explosive performance, guests completely forgot about of the tasty entrees and rushed to the dance floor at the culmination of the show "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin and performed by this quartet. It's was out of this world! Once again, it was the best decision we ever made. Roman and his band absolutely, without a doubt, are worth it!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kate L

I can't express how amazing Empyreal is! We hired them for my wedding which was on Sunday, September 4th, 2016. They absolutely made the wedding. From the ceremony music, to cocktail hour and to reception, they were phenomenal! The violin show is something that you have to see... Read More to understand- wow! I've never seen a band that performs so effortless and flawless. Our guests could not stop raving about how incredible they were! We worked closely with Roman and he made sure that everything went smoothly and that the party kept going. It is something my husband and I, and our guests, will never forget. Thank you, Roman, and to everyone who performed!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Empyreal Strings is phenomenal and like nothing your guests will ever see. We used them for the band, DJ, lighting, violins, and show at our wedding. They are a one-stop-shop of pure amazing. You do not need to go anywhere else. They played a jazz set exactly like we asked them... Read More to, learning new songs and performing them in a unique way. The Electric-Pop Strings show blew our guests away. I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Eva S

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EMPYREAL STRINGS :) I Shannon (Groom/Husband) and my (Bride/Wife) Eva Morales are sooooooo extremely happy and grateful to Mr. Roman Teplinsky and his band Empyreal Strings for giving our wedding on 4/3/16 the BEST TUNES. Our guests were blown away by the... Read More QUALITY of the music/sound. The dance floor did not lie that night because they all danced and didn't have much time to focus on the food. Prior to the amazing night we had, our family contacted Roman after we heard his band play at a family friends wedding. He was very professional and caring. We met with him a few times and spoke some more over the phone as a team to get on par about how he operates and insight on how to have a successful and fun night. His main concern was that we would be overly satisfied with our special night and his band would handle the rest. What many entertainment companies forget is that, they are working as a unit with the wedding party and not just doing what they are paid to do and have the Bride/Groom upset. Empyreal Strings is the highest bar, you are not just having music at a wedding or special occasion.. You are trying to make memories, moments that will leave a lasting impression on your guests and have them talking about your event with their friends and colleagues. Most important you are sealing a bond with you and your S.O. for eternity and having the right entertainers to play the right music and run the show for you is not just spine tingling-- their frequency touches the soul of yours and the guests. One honest advice I can give as a stranger to whoever is reading this comment before reaching out to Roman Teplinksy is: Be up front with him and he will to you. Work with him as he will to you.. Trust his talent and experience to do the rest.. I guarantee you will hear about you wedding party for along time to come.. I have been to many weddings and heard lots of entertainment bands and DJ's.. We easily chose EMPYREAL STRINGS!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Neil C

We hired Empyreal to play the music for our December church ceremony, and they did a such a phenomenal job! We had a string quintet, but the way the music filled the room, it sounded as if there were at least 10 musicians vs. the 5 we actually had. The sound was warm, the music... Read More was played perfectly, and the impact was amazing. Several guests came up to us afterwards to say so. If you are looking for the best caliber of musicians, Empyreal is the way to go. We did quite a bit of research on other providers beforehand, and while all serviceable, none of them came close to Empyreal. Empyreal hires true professional musicians, that are some of the best out there. They sound as if you are listening to a professional chamber orchestra at Lincoln Center or Carnegie Hall. We had a traditional and classical ceremony / music, so it was really important that the music was played perfectly. For modern remixes, it's more easily overlooked. Empyreal delivered and then some. Also, Roman (the founder) is an absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, a perfectionist and incredibly helpful. We could not recommend them more. They were the easiest part of our wedding planning process!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Courtney S

Empyreal did an amazing job for our December 2015 wedding. We hired a string quintet to play the ceremony music at our church, and the results were spectacular. We did a lot of research on various string quartet / quintet options, and Empyreal was by far the best. They have the... Read More best musicians technically, and are true professionals. Other vendors / providers hire a lot of students and / or are focused on modern remixes of music. We wanted a truly traditional ceremony and wanted some classical pieces performed well - Empryreal delivered and then some. The musicians were technically perfect, and the sound filled the church as if there were at least 10-12 musicians. It created a magical and warm environment and many guests came up to us after to inquire about Empyreal. Morever, Roman (the founder) is a true professional and wonderful / easy to deal with. He guided us expertly through the music selection and understood immediately what we were trying to achieve. Fantastic. could not recommend them more.

Out of this world amazing

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jackie B

Wedding Date: October 31, 2015 Roman and Empyreal Strings are truly phenomenal to work with leading up to your wedding/special event and on the day of your wedding, you couldn't ask for a better experience or band. Roman and Empyreal Strings came highly recommended to me. I... Read More have attended several events as a guest and have consistently been blown away by their exceptional talent. When it was time for me to get married, the decision to pick them was easy. You get more than just a band when you hire Roman. You get an individual who deeply cares that your event goes exactly as you envision. He will meet with you numerous times to go through ideas, pick music and set lists and address each and every concern you may have. Roman is highly responsive by phone and email. If there is something on your mind, Roman will share advice from countless years of experience and will put you at ease. In addition to being an incredible musician, Roman is highly detailed oriented. He will sit down and meticulously plan the schedule for your wedding to ensure it flows perfectly. No questions are left unanswered and you approach your wedding day, feeling at ease that there is a professional in your corner. On the day of your wedding, Roman arrives way ahead of schedule to ensure that everything is set up and organized. Now for the most important part, their musical talent is out of this world amazing. They are versatile, unique and unforgettable. Their musical repertoire spans the world and history. It can be tailored to such a diverse audience and well balanced so everyone has a good time! Whether you are looking for classical music, classic rock, show-tunes etc, Roman will execute it with total perfection. Your guests will be blown away and your event will be truly unforgettable. Everyone will dance, all night and they will be in awe of the talent, the energy and the music. They also do the most incredible violin show - your guests will never have seen anything like it. I cannot thank Roman and Empyreal Strings enough for everything they did to make my wedding so special and such a success. Thank you thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

My wife and I are very happy to have chosen Empyreal Strings as our entertainment for our wedding on October 17th, 2015. On the wedding day, everything went as we expected. The music was wonderful during all phases of our wedding. We loved violin show. It was so classy and... Read More perfect for our wedding. All our guest from all backgrounds ask us where we found such a great band and host.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Ekaterina A

If you are looking for the most talented, high-energy, and organized band for your wedding, look no further then Empyreal Strings!! Our wedding this past weekend was a split between Russian and American, and the set list and program that Roman put together kept every single... Read More person dancing the entire night!! Guests told us they've never been to a wedding (Russian, American or otherwise) where the dance floor stayed so full. Roman and his team are INCREDIBLE at not only their musical crafts, but at ensuring that your event will be FLAWLESS from start to finish.