Enchanting Entertainment

Greater Central Florida, Orlando & Tampa area

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Greater Central Florida, Orlando & Tampa area (863) 210-7925

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Rebbecca L

Love love love Josh! I have so many great things to say! We ended up having a way smaller turn out than we planned, and he kept the party going. He got everyone involved. There was never a dull moment!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Rebecca R

Words can not express how very thankful we are that Josh and his team made our wedding so amazing. Between the lighting and the photo booth and the lively entertainment, he kept everyone moving and enjoying their time. The evening was memorable! We would gladly recommend Josh... Read More and his team to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bryce J

Josh was one of the best DJ's I've seen at at wedding, and he was my DJ, gratefully, and he made sure that everyone got up and dance that night. If something with sound or lighting went wrong, Josh fixed it with the snap of a finger. Josh kept the party going all night long.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca D

"The best reception I've ever been to", "The most I've had at a reception", "Where did you find this guy?" These are just some of the many comments from our guests at my daughter's wedding. Josh kept the guests involved, he was engaging, fun and I will use him again and... Read More again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Enchanting Entertainment was the DJ at my nieces' wedding! Josh personalized the event by choosing music that fit the bride and groom's taste and kept the dance floor energized by encouraging everyone to get on their feet! He made a special night even more memorable! We will... Read More definitely be using him for future events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Richard F

I've been to several events we'd here Josh MC'd and throughly enjoyed his entertaining spirit and engaging techniques.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Farnsworth R

Mr. Fain rocked our gathering with his awesome tracks, professional know-howdy-do, and smooooth display of coolness. Thank you, young man.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Farnsworth R

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 June R

Josh did an amazing job DJ-ing our daughter's wedding. Everyone had so much fun and commented on how great the DJ was. We were so thrilled with Enchanting Entertainment! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 June R

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ben A

I love it! Brought so much more than I was expecting to the atmosphere of the wedding. I would highly recommend for anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jesse S

I found Enchanting Entertainment at a bridal expo and after talking to Josh for about an hour and getting a generous discounted price we agreed to book them even though a DJ wasn't originally in our budget. Josh seemed very nice and caring over the phone and we were really... Read More looking forward to having him as our DJ... cut to a few day before our wedding, we were informed that some guy named Michael would be our DJ instead. Which it is in our contract that was a possibility (saw that after being informed of the change) but not once on the phone or during the many emails before booking did Josh or Kelly mention that would happen. And I don't know how good Josh would of been as a DJ but Michael was just EH... During the ceremony the song timing was off and the mic on the preacher kept cutting in and out and neither one of the guys thought to bring the receiver closer to us so that it might work better, i think they just turned it off toward the end so no one past the front 5 rows heard anything. At the reception Michael played pretty good songs and after much prompting from me and my day of coordinator would transition the wedding to the next step. But nothing that I talked with Josh about occured. None of the games or activities that we agreed to happened which was pretty disappointing. The helper that was sent did a poor job of manning the photo booth as well. He sat at the DJ table most of the night and only a few of my photo strips made it onto the photobook and a lot of my guest did not know they were supposed to sign by their photo. So i guess you get what you pay for. We were given a very generous package offer and discount but I didn't realize at the time that it meant I was getting a cut-rate experience.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Brittany C

Josh was our DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job!!! Our guests had so much fun thanks to Josh and his high energy. They kept complimenting us on how awesome our DJ was. He did a great job with the up-lights and his photo booth is awesome! He is very affordable and truly... Read More strives to give you an amazing night. I would highly recommend!

Fantastic! Great Price! Tons of Compliments!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

Not only did Enchanting Entertainment play exactly the music that I wanted, they also performed MC services that helped to keep the wedding on track! I received so many compliments from guests about how great of a job they did. In fact, one of my sister's friends asked for their... Read More number for her wedding. Oh and did I mention, they have the best prices of any reputable DJ service I could find? They do! I simply cannot stress enough how perfect of a job these guys did. The wedding would not have been the same without them. Anytime anyone I know gets married, I'll be recommending them. And if they are still around (hope so!) in the next few years when we have our Anniversary bash, I'm calling them again. Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Jamie V

I would not recommend hiring Enchanting Entertainment and Josh Fain. Josh offered a great value deal, but now I wish I had sprung for the pricier DJ. Josh was not responsive to emails, but did confirm receipt of emails when I called him. On our wedding day, a different man, Joe,... Read More was the DJ, which was a surprise, although Josh was supervising. Joe mostly did a fine job, running choices by us, but there were a few important mistakes. When we were introduced for our first dance, Joe started playing a different song. He brought a printout of our request over, I pointed out the correct title and he went to find it, in the meantime switching the song over to “All of Me”. Joe found our song eventually, but my husband and I felt super awkward instead of romantic. My father-daughter dance song was played without announcement while people were already on the floor. When it was time to cut the cake, Joe asked us if we were smashing it in each others faces. We said no way. Despite knowing we did NOT want to smash, Joe riled up our guests! Since the crowd was all excited for smashing, naturally a drunk uncle ran up and shoved cupcakes in our faces. Joe started out playing great dancing songs, but made several strange choices like playing “Hit the Road, Jack,” which seems like we were trying to encourage our guests to leave! Joe shouldn’t have been out of ideas for songs - we had given Josh a list of several. Another incident that bothered me was the conga line. When Josh mentioned that he likes to have a conga line to get people out on the dance floor, I said that was not something I would like, plus Josh had to CLEAR the dance floor to begin the line anyway, so that wasn’t the reason for it. We were not happy to be surprised by something we requested not to do.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kimberly S

Working in the event and hospitality industry for a few years, I've seen some great DJs and some not so good ones. Josh and Enchanting Entertainment is by far the best one I have ever seen or worked with in all of my years. First off, professionalism.Josh from the start really... Read More took the time to evaluate our needs and see what the best services for us were. He also worked with a wide taste of music between me and my husband and was able to incorporate things we both liked. Day of, the event set up was wonderful. From the photo booth to the uplighting, Josh and his team took an already beautiful space and made it shine. But most importantly Josh made our wedding fun! Our guests said that it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to and even my dance shy husband was grooving the whole night. He also really made our first and last dance special for us. We love them!

Harrison Steele Wedding October 17th

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Krystle S

My original wedding plan was to have a polaroid photo booth at my wedding but after working with these guys at a wedding in February this year, I threw out that idea and asked them to do it! They are so professional and all my guests really enjoyed participating in the photo... Read More booth and I can't wait to go through all the pictures! Thank you guys so much!

I was the bride

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

All on can say is Josh fulfilled all of our requirements and I have received so many great reviews from family and friends that attended the wedding.If we were to ever have another party Josh would be our #1 person for the entertainment. He was wonderful.

5 Stars Does Not Do Him Justice!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My friends call me the "aux cord lord" because I am known to pick the best songs for any event. I had mentioned to the groom that he should've just let me DJ his wedding but once Josh, the actual DJ, got started, I didn't think about playing songs once. Seriously one of the most... Read More engaging DJ's I've ever seen and he picked awesome songs from different eras that got EVERYONE (including the old folks) dancing. 10/10 would recommend to anyone for any event.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Karissa J

I was truly blessed to have met this dJ,I was working in a party and he was there. He really truly know how to get the party started. My guest enjoyed him so much.I never realize how much goes into really planning a wedding and he took a lot of the stress off you think of the DJ... Read More and he just play a song but he actually made the songs more about us in our relationship. I have referred him to several of my friends who are now using him Josh and his team really took out a lot of my stress for me and all my guests enjoyed the photo booth and that was the highlight of the night.

Fat Chance Finding Better!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

I have been a groomsman in at least 12 weddings (I've lost count), played music for a few and have caught 8 garters. Thats not including wedding I have been to that I did not participate in. All that to establish a little credibility. I first saw Josh Fain (from Enchanting... Read More Entertainment) at a friends wedding and was sold instantly. I was not even dating anyone at the time but knew that when the time came he had to be the DJ at my wedding. There is no comparison between him and any other DJ I have seen. We had a twenties theme and several other oddities... no problem for him. He still turned it into something we will never forget. No stress. No worries. All fun. The thing my bride and I talked most about while on our honeymoon is how pleased we were with our wedding. Don't take a gamble with a second rate DJ. Go with Enchanting Entertainment!

2015-10-19T19:24:57 Response from the vendor

What a high compliment! Thank you! Pleased to be of service.

Best DJ You Will Ever Have

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Josh Fain with Enchanting Entertainment is AMAZING! He really worked to capture our style as a couple, especially in the music choices, and that was reflected in the reception. He is so reliable, fun, and gets the every guest involved. He plans everything with you ahead of time... Read More so all the details are ironed out and expectations are met. Again, Josh is the BEST DJ you could ever have.

Great DJ Service

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Josh was our wedding DJ and he did an excellent job. He came well prepared with a great mix of music and really made the atmosphere a ton of fun. He did a good job leading group dances and getting pretty much all of our guests loosened up and out of their seats, which is a major... Read More task! Definitely would recommend him and will use him for any DJ needs we may have in the future. Great job, Josh!

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Jill S

Enchanting Entertainment did an AMAZING job at our wedding. We had a great time, and all of our guests continuously said how much fun they had, and it was all because of Josh and his amazing crew at Enchanting Entertainment! They made the entire evening special and personalized,... Read More Josh was fantastic to work with, and every single person was more than happy to cater to any need we had. You HAVE to also use their open photo booth. It was an additional expense that was WELL worth it. It added to the fun, entertainment, and personalization to the evening. Thank you, Josh, and everyone at Enchanting Entertainment, from the bottom of our hearts!

Wedding Reception Review

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

Enchanting Entertainment did an amazing job at making our celebration the most memorable, and entertaining evening that we will always cherish. Josh took the time to visit with everyone who attended our wedding reception. We received numerous positive comments from our... Read More guests, of how polite and courteous Josh is. We also highly recommend the photo booth as an added part of the evening. The music and the lights were all on target with what we had discussed with Josh. We would definitely recommend Enchanting Entertainment for any type of party.

2015-06-29T11:47:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You two were so much fun. Thank you for trusting me to be your DJ. I wish you many, many happy memories in the years to come!