Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Boston, MA New England (617) 826-9869

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Chelsea D

Erica is friendly, creative, and professional. She was the photographer for a friends wedding (at which I was a bridesmaid) and I knew instantly that I'd hire her for my own wedding. She took beautiful photos of our wedding day. Family portraits are always a bit awkward, but she... Read More made us laugh and the results are stunning! Her rates are fair and I love her style. Thanks for everything, Erica! We are so happy you were there to capture the joy and love at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Michelle P

Erica was amazing! Above and beyond. We met Erica through my sister who got married in July and had Erica shoot her wedding. Erica was very down to earth and easy to talk to, she asked questions trying to get to know who we were as a couple. She was very organized and always was... Read More able to stay calm throughout the entire process. She answered all of my questions and listened to all of my ideas as well as coming up with brilliant ones of her own. Erica managed to capture so much of our day, I honestly don't know how she moves so fast! At the end of the night my father in-law kept raving about how great the photographer was, how she was on top of everything and so calm. The photos from my sister's wedding came out BEAUTIFUL , I can't even wait to see ours! She was amazing, I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jessica P

Erica was truly amazing throughout the entire process. Before booking, she requested a phone conversation to get an idea of what we wanted in a photographer etc. She was extremely personable, obviously very experienced, and this initial interaction was extremely helpful to... Read More establish a relationship between us both. My Groom is military (and we were living away from where the wedding was), she was so accommodating and worked with us graciously (and answered all my emails, always!). I finally had the pleasure to meet Erica day of, in the midst of wedding day madness. She was early and prepared. I have a large family and a talkative wedding party but she handled all of us seamlessly, even when we were being rowdy. She stayed calm and organized, always openly communicating what she was doing and ran every big decision passed me first. Erica was everywhere she needed to be and more, some people are worried about only having 1 photographer, but this is your girl, she was always right there when you needed her! She followed the list of pictures we wanted, and had fabulous ideas of her own, and was extremely accommodating to requested candid shots. Her wedding package prices were incredibly reasonable, especially compared to others, and you will not be disappointed with her, I promise! We were so thankful that she is also doing my sisters wedding in October! We cannot wait to see all the pictures! We can't thank you enough, Erica!