Working with couples to bring families together

We are a full service catering production company working with several venues in the north Georgia and metro Atlanta area. Not only do we offer delicious catering, we offer day of wedding directors, florals, decor, cakes and so much more. Check our work out at one of our main venues, or check our many years of reviews. We represent 550 Trackside in Lawrenceville, The Vines Mansion, 6140 Events in Cumming, R-Ranch in the Mountains, Juliette Chapel, The Dahlonega Market Place, Bull Mountain Lodge, The Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Gainesville. Please check out our website for these and many more venue ideas.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Beach, Castle, City Hall, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Library, Loft, Mansion + Estate, Mountain, Museum, Park, Church, Religious Setting, Rooftop, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

6140 Highway 400 Suite I , Cumming, GA (770) 889-3239

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Laura S

Jennifer and her team at Events by Dezine made all of my wedding dreams come true. After a year of planning and envisioning my big day, I was blown away by our ceremony set-up and our reception decor and set up. It was all just breath-taking and the beautiful mountain scenery of... Read More the R Ranch was incredible. The entire event was perfect: food, flowers, decor, venue, ceremony, cake and service. I think the best part about Events by Dezine is that they will take care of as much or as little as you want them to, and even if they have a small part in your wedding you can rest assured that they will still give 110% to make their part perfect in your wedding. The word mediocre is not in Jennifer's vocabulary - she will go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to make your day JUST the way you want it. It will be perfect if Jennifer has a hand in it! Just give her your inspirations and your ideas and she will create a masterpiece. I am still getting compliments from friends and family a month later about how beautiful everything was and about how delicious our food and cake was. If you are looking for a wonderful team to make your wedding day dreams come true, call Jennifer!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lisa E

I used Events by Dezign for my daughter's wedding. They did a wonderful job with the catering I had many compliments on the food and the presentation of the food. The staff was dressed sharp and courteous and worked thisr tail off. I also used Events by Dezign for my flowers,... Read More they were beautiful. They exceeded my expectations ! I had many compliments on them I would suggest Events by Dezine for any of your special occasions or events, Jennifer and her team are wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stephanie B

We truly enjoyed working with the team at Events by Dezine! We had them coordinate everything from flowers, DJ, menu to beverages at our wedding. It was so nice to find a place that has everything in one. It really made for a very seamless day. We received so many compliments on... Read More the menu and decor. We could not have asked or hoped for a more beautiful and balanced day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Fawn H

As the mother of the bride, I could not have been more pleased!! I said, “I want to enjoy my daughter’s day”, and Chelsey said, “leave it up to me”, and that’s what I did! Everything was perfect! Events by Dezine did the food, the flowers, the cakes, and the coordinating... Read More perfectly! I received compliments from my guests on how delicious the food was, how absolutely beautiful the floral arrangements and bouquets were, and how simply exquisite the cake was, and even the groom’s cake was a hit! The R ranch was the perfect venue for my daughter and new son’s wedding, even in the rain God’s majesty and beauty in this fabulous place came shining through!! Thanks Events by Dezine for making my daughter’s dream wedding come true!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Leslie D

Events by Dezine was the caterer at my daughter's wedding at Wheeler House. I cannot say enough positive things about this company. I have never seen people EAT so much at a wedding reception. The buffet was to die for!!!! Chicken Marsala was so delicious. Bella salad, mac and... Read More cheese, all so delicious! Chelsea worked with me planning the menu and it was perfect! You were right however, the Herbed Sirloin was a huge hit. I should have ordered double! The Bacon & onion tarts and Stuffed mushrooms were a perfect bite for the cocktail hour. We ordered a Grooms cake of Chocolate and Peanut Butter truffle which was designed with a family crest. It was delicious!!!! The staff was so professional and attentive to all the guests with southern hospitality. Thank you, thank you, thank you guys !!! If I ever need a caterer or a friend asks, I will def recommend Events By Dezine!!!! Thank you Chelsea!!!!! OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Chelsey B

Absolutely amazing! We used Events by Dezine to cater our wedding. They had an open house and we were able to try ALL of their food beforehand. It was obvious to us on our wedding day that we made the right choice. Our guests loved the food and we got to take home to leftovers... Read More since we didn’t eat much during the day!! Thank you Jennifer and Kristian and the rest of the Dezine staff!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Michelle H

I had to take the time to truly thank the Events by Dezine staff and Chelsey for working so hard to make our wedding day truly magical. Everything we had ordered from the food, linens, flowers, etc was more than i ever expected. Chelsey was such a delight to work with, she never... Read More lost determination for getting every detail I was imagining our day to look like. I love her hard work and sweet personality. We definitely would recommend this company to host every event ever needed in the future. I could never thank you guys enough for everything you've done for my husband and I.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Melissa R

Events by Dezine was the caterer at my wedding, and the food was very good! I would highly recommend the macaroni and cheese - everyone loved it! However, I felt like their communication with me was a bit lacking. Even though I had already sent my final menu choices to them via... Read More email, they called a week later and asked my what my final menu choices were. I then had to email THEM with my menu choices. Why didn't they have my info on file? Shouldn't they have that?? Fortunately everything worked out, and the food turned out just how I wanted it. I did add on the cookie bar option and I was a bit disappointed with that. The menu said there would be a variety of cookies (Shortbread, Chocolate Chunk, Brownie Bites, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, our signature Decadence cookie, Snickerdoodle) but it looked like we only had one type of cookie...one does not equal a variety!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Michelle Y

My wedding was absolutely breath taking. They were there for me every step of the way and I was very pleased with everything. The food was amazing and everything that I asked for. My cake was beautiful and was made exactly the way I wanted it and the flavors were so good. Events... Read More By Dezine did everything and more and I would totally recommend them for any even you need. I love them!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Jillian R

We chose Events by Dezine for our wedding at the Juliette Chapel in Dahlonega, and overall, things were great. I got many, many compliments on the food, and I throughoughly enjoyed it myself. Events by Dezine provided the catering, table decor, flowers, and cake. We did have one... Read More hiccup, which I will admit may be my fault, but I'm not entirely sure. At our first meeting, we met with Chelsey who helped us pick out everything. We purchased a package and for the next 11 months, I spoke directly with Chelsey in regards to any questions. I'm not sure how communication got lost, but I assumed Chelsey was our event coordinator. I remember specifically asking her if she would be there the day of my wedding, and she said yes. The day of the wedding, there was another lady there, Ms. Nina, who.. may have been sent from heaven, because literally saved the day. I contacts Chelsey the day of the wedding when the DJ came to me asking where he should set up, and she said she was just simply in charge of catering and that she was in Atlanta with another event. It's a good thing I'm a pretty laid back bride, because I feel like most people would freak. All I have to say is, I hope Nina is getting paid well, because that woman is a life saver. I wish I just dealt with Nina the whole time. Any brides looking to use this service, I would suggest to get it in writing that the people you're dealing with have a specific title and that they will be there on your big day to avoid any confusion. If we needed to pay extra for Chelsey (or anyone) to be considered the "Event Coordinator" then we would have, but that's option was never discussed.. very odd. But anyway, Nina if you ever see this, THANK YOU! :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Allison M

Events by Dezine made absolutely amazing food and was flexible working with our requests and menu! Would definitely recommend as they have some of the most delicious food I have ever had!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Megan D

Chealsea was so helpful every step of the way! The food was absolutely amazing and we got so many compliments!! The staff was very professional and extremely nice! I would recommend them to anyone!! They did our cake as well, not only was it gorgeous but it was so delicious!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Maureen W

Where should I even start?! Events By Dezine was wonderful to work with and I can't say enough good things about them! I planned an out of town wedding and they helped make everything so effortless for me! I used them for decor, flowers, cakes, bartenders/servers, food, day of... Read More coordinating... you name it I used them! The cakes turned out better than the pictures I sent in, the flowers were more beautiful than I had invisioned, and the food was hands down the best wedding food imaginable! The entire night went off without a hitch and it was due to EBD handling it all for me! If you're looking for one company to handle it all for you or even if you're not this is definitely the company to use in the greater Atlanta area! Thank you for helping make my big day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Cayden H

Was not impressed by any means. My wedding was in May of 2016. We had hired Events by Dezine to do all catering and our venue was in charge of decorating. We also hired Jennifer for our day of coordinater. She got these late, and then left early. We had no idea when to do the... Read More bouquet or garter toss because she was no where to be found. Our dj ended up having to take over and let us know when to do what. I would encourage any bride to find a different coordinator. She was rude all throughout the day and I'll never forget the stress she made me endure. I will say the food was okay. Although she took it upon herself to make desserts that we did not plan for. We wanted pies and instead she brought little bundt cakes. Oh, and she forgot to bring the vegetarian option for the 2 guests that needed it. They were not able to eat at the wedding because of that. DO NOT RECOMMEND

2016-11-02T18:11:07 Response from the vendor

This is so unfortunate. the bride fails to mention that Events By Dezine chipped in almost $1000 to get her the venue that was outside her budget yet wanted so badly. In addition there were a number of concessions outside her contract that Jennifer, the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer W

Our daughters wedding was WOW because we had Jennifer and her team doing what they do best!! From beginning to end it was a perfect evening! We totally enjoyed the wedding and reception to the fullest! It was beautiful, delicious, and perfect! We loved it so much we are doing it... Read More again for our second daughter this month! Love them!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica W

I honestly don't even know where to begin. Events By Dezine is beyond AMAZING. Chelsea and her team were there for us from the very beginning of the planning process to the very end. She took all of the stress from wedding planning away and I can honestly say that my wedding day... Read More was the happiest day of my life. STRESS FREE. Not many brides can say that. Not one thing went wrong on our special day. She was able to make all my wedding visions and dreams come true at an affordable price which is so rare in the wedding industry. Thats huge coming from me because I am a perfectionist when it comes to everything. Including the small details. Oh, and the food!? It's still being RAVED about by our guests. Most wedding food is terrible. My husband and I knew they were the ones we wanted to cater our wedding instantly after eating their food at a tasting. We showed up at the very end when things were being broken down. The food was still so good after being out for a couple hours. Everything was so well managed and plated beautifully. Please please please make sure to get the mac & cheese. I can't thank Chelsea and her team enough for going above and beyond for my husband and I. I promise if you use Events By Dezine you will not regret it.

2016-10-30T20:00:17 Response from the vendor

Your decor and set up is one of the best weddings we have ever been a part of at Juliette Chapel. Truly inspiring!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Debra B

Professionalism and perfection at its best!! Every aspect of this event company is 5+++ stars: food, presentation, organization, service, design, and staff. If you want a high-quality, off-the-charts event, hire Events By Dezine!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Andrea M

I am the mother of the Bride...From the time we met with Jennifer at Events By Dezine... (over a year ago)... to the wedding day, our experience could note have been any better!... She saw our vision and made it come to life!!! We experienced a stress free day and we were able... Read More to sit back and enjoy our daughter's wedding day! We are still hearing from friends and family about the beautiful decor, the delicious food and the CAKE!!! 5 STARS AREN'T enough!!! EVENTS BY DEZINE delivered!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nicole L

Jennifer and her team were amazing. Attention to detail defines Jennifer! She's creative yet practical. She made mason jar desserts and that served as our party favors! The food is amazing. Mac n cheese is a must!! And the strawberry cake- you cannot go wrong. EBD is wonderful!

2016-10-30T12:14:11 Response from the vendor

Your wedding truly was beautiful The Whimbish House was a perfect place for your great vision of a true Southern with history and all. And I can't wait until your birthday party in December!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

We have used Events By Dezine over the years on several occasions and they never seem to amaze me on the top notch job Jennifer and her staff does. My daughter's wedding was 9/10/16 and Jennifer and her staff made my daughters magical wedding dream come true. All the guest... Read More were amazed with the wonderful food & cake and also the decorations on tables and other places through out the venue. She and her staff did an amazing job, but I wouldn't have expected anything less from them. We can't thank you enough Jennifer for all you have done for us over the years... Your talent never seems to amaze me...We will not forget you and will keep your business in our minds for any other special occasions...Your the best !!!!!!

2016-09-23T14:54:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Your family has been such a joy all these years and Erin's wedding was very special to us! Hopefully we will get published again by the Knot just as the first wedding we did for your family! I look forward to working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Denise J

We got our money's worth and then some! Great attention to detail, very easy staff to work with and they delivered more than promised! Very happy we chose Events by Dezine to make our daughter's wedding day so special!

2016-09-23T14:57:25 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you at the beautiful Juliette Chapel! Thank you for the opportunity to provide our full service production!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Dana U

Many things now that I look back at my wedding were not what I had picked. Very minor details, but still not what I chose. However, all of my guest can't stop talking about how amazing the food was:)

2016-09-23T15:02:44 Response from the vendor

Dana's wedding was amazing and so much fun. I did bring the wrong cake stand and offered to get the wood one she wanted but it was getting late, and she said it was ok and our rental company shorted us on glassware for mixed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Although I am on my honeymoon I couldn't help but take time to write a review. Me and my husband were so blown away with the care we were given leading to the wedding day. From the many emails Chelsey quickly responded to, to the great care and service we were given on our... Read More wedding day from Andrew and Jennifer, TOP NOTCH. I think every single guest reached out to tell us how much they loved the food and how beautiful and yummy the cake tasted. The flowers were exactly what I described to Jennifer in our initial meeting, the florist had extra flowers that she happily put around the venue. The center pieces were absolutely beautiful. We couldn't be more grateful to have Events by Dezine handle our wedding needs. It was truly a day we will never forget. Even the services they didn't provide but set up for us were outstanding (DJ, photobooth, photographer, etc...). It shows that they really love what they do. Highly recommended!!

2016-09-23T15:04:28 Response from the vendor

You were such a joy to plan with and when your wedding came together it was so magical! Congratulations to you and your husband, it truly was an honor to work with you and your family.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Trichia T

OMG - I love Jennifer!! She made my wedding amazing. It was a pleasure to work with her and her staff. The compliments from ours guests haven't stopped. The food was delicious, flowers were beautiful, linens looked great and the cakes were to die for.Words can't express my... Read More gratitude to her for all of her hard work. My day was perfect and it was because of EBD

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christina P

Some of the best food you will ever have from a wedding---- coming from someone who has won a contest from Buddy V himself! I hate cake from bridal shows, but will eat Jennifer's cupcakes and brownie bites?. Her mac'n'cheese is also super yummy. She is also very patient to be... Read More able to work with someone like me!!! Plus, she has some of the best catering with some of the best QUALITY food in the area.

Meet The President

Jennifer M Mineo

Jennifer Mineo started out as an event planner in Dahlonega, Georgia in 1998 while attending school at North Georgia College and State University. Shortly after, she began catering in the north Georgia area for weddings, private parties, political and community fundraisers. After tripling her business within 2 years, Jennifer incorporated her company, and Events By Dezine became one of the largest social Caterers and Event Planning company's in the north Georgia area. Now, EBD is celebrating their new home located right off 400 in Cumming, GA and is working with many venues in the area.