Working with couples to bring families together

We are a full service catering production company working with several venues in the north Georgia and metro Atlanta area. Not only do we offer delicious catering, we offer day of wedding directors, florals, decor, cakes and so much more. Check our work out at one of our main venues, or check our many years of reviews. We represent 550 Trackside in Lawrenceville, The Vines Mansion, 6140 Events in Cumming, R-Ranch in the Mountains, Juliette Chapel, The Dahlonega Market Place, Bull Mountain Lodge, The Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Gainesville. Please check out our website for these and many more venue ideas.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Beach, City Hall, Country Club, Garden, Castle, Estate, Library, Museum, Historic Venue, Hotel, Loft, Mountain, Park, Church, Religious Setting, Rooftop, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

6140 Highway 400 Suite I , Cumming, GA (770) 889-3239

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Laura S

Jennifer and her team at Events by Dezine made all of my wedding dreams come true. After a year of planning and envisioning my big day, I was blown away by our ceremony set-up and our reception decor and set up. It was all just breath-taking and the beautiful mountain scenery of... Read More the R Ranch was incredible. The entire event was perfect: food, flowers, decor, venue, ceremony, cake and service. I think the best part about Events by Dezine is that they will take care of as much or as little as you want them to, and even if they have a small part in your wedding you can rest assured that they will still give 110% to make their part perfect in your wedding. The word mediocre is not in Jennifer's vocabulary - she will go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to make your day JUST the way you want it. It will be perfect if Jennifer has a hand in it! Just give her your inspirations and your ideas and she will create a masterpiece. I am still getting compliments from friends and family a month later about how beautiful everything was and about how delicious our food and cake was. If you are looking for a wonderful team to make your wedding day dreams come true, call Jennifer!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Maureen W

Where should I even start?! Events By Dezine was wonderful to work with and I can't say enough good things about them! I planned an out of town wedding and they helped make everything so effortless for me! I used them for decor, flowers, cakes, bartenders/servers, food, day of... Read More coordinating... you name it I used them! The cakes turned out better than the pictures I sent in, the flowers were more beautiful than I had invisioned, and the food was hands down the best wedding food imaginable! The entire night went off without a hitch and it was due to EBD handling it all for me! If you're looking for one company to handle it all for you or even if you're not this is definitely the company to use in the greater Atlanta area! Thank you for helping make my big day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Cayden H

Was not impressed by any means. My wedding was in May of 2016. We had hired Events by Dezine to do all catering and our venue was in charge of decorating. We also hired Jennifer for our day of coordinater. She got these late, and then left early. We had no idea when to do the... Read More bouquet or garter toss because she was no where to be found. Our dj ended up having to take over and let us know when to do what. I would encourage any bride to find a different coordinator. She was rude all throughout the day and I'll never forget the stress she made me endure. I will say the food was okay. Although she took it upon herself to make desserts that we did not plan for. We wanted pies and instead she brought little bundt cakes. Oh, and she forgot to bring the vegetarian option for the 2 guests that needed it. They were not able to eat at the wedding because of that. DO NOT RECOMMEND

2016-11-02T18:11:07 Response from the vendor

This is so unfortunate. the bride fails to mention that Events By Dezine chipped in almost $1000 to get her the venue that was outside her budget yet wanted so badly. In addition there were a number of concessions outside her contract that Jennifer, the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer W

Our daughters wedding was WOW because we had Jennifer and her team doing what they do best!! From beginning to end it was a perfect evening! We totally enjoyed the wedding and reception to the fullest! It was beautiful, delicious, and perfect! We loved it so much we are doing it... Read More again for our second daughter this month! Love them!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica W

I honestly don't even know where to begin. Events By Dezine is beyond AMAZING. Chelsea and her team were there for us from the very beginning of the planning process to the very end. She took all of the stress from wedding planning away and I can honestly say that my wedding day... Read More was the happiest day of my life. STRESS FREE. Not many brides can say that. Not one thing went wrong on our special day. She was able to make all my wedding visions and dreams come true at an affordable price which is so rare in the wedding industry. Thats huge coming from me because I am a perfectionist when it comes to everything. Including the small details. Oh, and the food!? It's still being RAVED about by our guests. Most wedding food is terrible. My husband and I knew they were the ones we wanted to cater our wedding instantly after eating their food at a tasting. We showed up at the very end when things were being broken down. The food was still so good after being out for a couple hours. Everything was so well managed and plated beautifully. Please please please make sure to get the mac & cheese. I can't thank Chelsea and her team enough for going above and beyond for my husband and I. I promise if you use Events By Dezine you will not regret it.

2016-10-30T20:00:17 Response from the vendor

Your decor and set up is one of the best weddings we have ever been a part of at Juliette Chapel. Truly inspiring!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Debra B

Professionalism and perfection at its best!! Every aspect of this event company is 5+++ stars: food, presentation, organization, service, design, and staff. If you want a high-quality, off-the-charts event, hire Events By Dezine!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Andrea M

I am the mother of the Bride...From the time we met with Jennifer at Events By Dezine... (over a year ago)... to the wedding day, our experience could note have been any better!... She saw our vision and made it come to life!!! We experienced a stress free day and we were able... Read More to sit back and enjoy our daughter's wedding day! We are still hearing from friends and family about the beautiful decor, the delicious food and the CAKE!!! 5 STARS AREN'T enough!!! EVENTS BY DEZINE delivered!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nicole L

Jennifer and her team were amazing. Attention to detail defines Jennifer! She's creative yet practical. She made mason jar desserts and that served as our party favors! The food is amazing. Mac n cheese is a must!! And the strawberry cake- you cannot go wrong. EBD is wonderful!

2016-10-30T12:14:11 Response from the vendor

Your wedding truly was beautiful The Whimbish House was a perfect place for your great vision of a true Southern with history and all. And I can't wait until your birthday party in December!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

We have used Events By Dezine over the years on several occasions and they never seem to amaze me on the top notch job Jennifer and her staff does. My daughter's wedding was 9/10/16 and Jennifer and her staff made my daughters magical wedding dream come true. All the guest... Read More were amazed with the wonderful food & cake and also the decorations on tables and other places through out the venue. She and her staff did an amazing job, but I wouldn't have expected anything less from them. We can't thank you enough Jennifer for all you have done for us over the years... Your talent never seems to amaze me...We will not forget you and will keep your business in our minds for any other special occasions...Your the best !!!!!!

2016-09-23T14:54:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Your family has been such a joy all these years and Erin's wedding was very special to us! Hopefully we will get published again by the Knot just as the first wedding we did for your family! I look forward to working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Denise J

We got our money's worth and then some! Great attention to detail, very easy staff to work with and they delivered more than promised! Very happy we chose Events by Dezine to make our daughter's wedding day so special!

2016-09-23T14:57:25 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you at the beautiful Juliette Chapel! Thank you for the opportunity to provide our full service production!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Dana U

Many things now that I look back at my wedding were not what I had picked. Very minor details, but still not what I chose. However, all of my guest can't stop talking about how amazing the food was:)

2016-09-23T15:02:44 Response from the vendor

Dana's wedding was amazing and so much fun. I did bring the wrong cake stand and offered to get the wood one she wanted but it was getting late, and she said it was ok and our rental company shorted us on glassware for mixed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Although I am on my honeymoon I couldn't help but take time to write a review. Me and my husband were so blown away with the care we were given leading to the wedding day. From the many emails Chelsey quickly responded to, to the great care and service we were given on our... Read More wedding day from Andrew and Jennifer, TOP NOTCH. I think every single guest reached out to tell us how much they loved the food and how beautiful and yummy the cake tasted. The flowers were exactly what I described to Jennifer in our initial meeting, the florist had extra flowers that she happily put around the venue. The center pieces were absolutely beautiful. We couldn't be more grateful to have Events by Dezine handle our wedding needs. It was truly a day we will never forget. Even the services they didn't provide but set up for us were outstanding (DJ, photobooth, photographer, etc...). It shows that they really love what they do. Highly recommended!!

2016-09-23T15:04:28 Response from the vendor

You were such a joy to plan with and when your wedding came together it was so magical! Congratulations to you and your husband, it truly was an honor to work with you and your family.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Trichia T

OMG - I love Jennifer!! She made my wedding amazing. It was a pleasure to work with her and her staff. The compliments from ours guests haven't stopped. The food was delicious, flowers were beautiful, linens looked great and the cakes were to die for.Words can't express my... Read More gratitude to her for all of her hard work. My day was perfect and it was because of EBD

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christina P

Some of the best food you will ever have from a wedding---- coming from someone who has won a contest from Buddy V himself! I hate cake from bridal shows, but will eat Jennifer's cupcakes and brownie bites?. Her mac'n'cheese is also super yummy. She is also very patient to be... Read More able to work with someone like me!!! Plus, she has some of the best catering with some of the best QUALITY food in the area.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kim W

Jennifer was awesome and her staff was great. Our wedding was just perfect and Jennifer took our vision and made it a perfect day! Would definitely recommend her. Food was delicious and decorating was beautiful! So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jackie D

Jennifer and her team were so fabulous. Everything preparing for the big day and especially the day of the wedding was spectacular!!! Our guest list was 250 people at the reception. Everything ran so smoothly and our guest were very complimentary. Many people have told us that... Read More it was the best food they have ever had at a large gathering like a wedding. The homemade Mac and cheese has become famous. I would recommend Events By Dezine and Jennifer anytime!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Casie P

I used Events by Dezine for my wedding day. The staff throughout the whole process was wonderful! The food was delicious, and all of my guest enjoyed it throughly!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ted S

My wife hired this company and had the best time working with them. She was never stressed and said over and over how easy everything was going. I can say the food was outstanding and it made our day complete.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Pam S

Perfect job. We were so happy with the service, food, and flowers, everything was great and the staff was so friendley

Events By Dezine get an A+++

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Get ready, I plan to gush! We loved our venue at the R-Ranch in Dahlonega. We knew the food would be great from Events By Dezine. (We attended the tastings hosted by Jennifer Mineo). At the "tasting" we met Tim O'Donavan (guitarist, singer musician). Very, very happy with all... Read More our choices. Tommy Pirone was our DJ. We had a great time! Our outdoor wedding was rained out and we held it inside...no problem. Our bride didn't panic. We had a beautiful ceremony in front of a huge fireplace and mahogany, rugged cross. Our day-of wedding coordinator (Chelsey) was all over it! Our flowers were beautiful, the bouquet was gorgeous,the cakes were delicious and absolute works of art. The food was fabulous and pretty too! We are still talking about the food 3 weeks later. Honestly cannot thank Events By Dezine enough. It was a great, great day. The bartender and wait staff were so fun. I didn't worry about a thing. I didn't even look at my watch. They handled everything and did it so very well. Highly recommend!

Stress Free Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Events By Dezine made our wedding a memorable day. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure every detail was perfect. The decorations were beautiful! The food was delicious. We had a variety of deserts at our wedding. We had banana pudding, cupcakes, and cake. Our... Read More guests loved being able to taste the different kinds of deserts. The Key Lime Cupcakes were our favorite! Jennifer took her time to meet with my husband and I in person for tastings and helped work with us on our budget. Events By Dezine made our wedding day stress free. They did our food, flowers, and decor. We definitely would recommend Events By Dezine! Every detail Events By Dezine provided was simply stunning!

Best Decision Ever Made

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Believe it or not, I had two daughters get married this year! I used Bella Events by Dezine for both weddings to provide the catering, the flowers, and the wedding cakes. Not only is Jennifer professional and on top of things, her friendly and easy-going disposition is a... Read More pleasure to work with. Jennifer's attention to detail and creativity as well as her tasty food was a blessing. I had numerous guests compliment me on the delicious meals and beautiful flowers. A few guests even told me that the wedding cake was the best they've ever eaten. Jennifer provided my family with two exceptional and worry-free weddings. Using Bella Events by Dezine was the best decision. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Sabra C

Due to an illness in the family we were faced with planning an out of state wedding in three weeks. I was unable to travel to GA to look at venues, attend tasting, or decide on any aspect in person. To put it in perspective for you I did not meet anyone or even see my venue... Read More until I was walking in with my hair/make up done and veil in! Events by Dezine took everything over for me and it was absolutely perfect. Chelsea, our coordinator, took our flowers, a random box of decorations my mother in law was nice enough to collect, amazing lanterns and linen (rented from Events by Dezine) and decorated the space beautifully. I couldn't have ever done such an amazing job even if I had months to prepare. Chelsea was there throughout the event to check on me and see if there was anything at all I needed- from a table being moved for dancing space, to bringing me a couple pieces of cheese to keep me going! Without Chelsea's artistic skills, direction and amazing attitude our big day would not have been so perfect! Events by Dezine also catered our event. My husband is a chef so I was very nervous about how the food was going to turn out with no tasting. Let me tell you, even my picky chef husband was impressed. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! Everyone was ranting and raving about every aspect. (Items we picked- Fruit and Cheese Display, Bruchetta, Prime Rib, Salmon, Mixed Veggies and Mashed Potatoes - I would eat all of these items daily if I could!) As for our cake- we went with the Kahlua option--I hope this year goes by fast so I can pull my top tier out of the freezer and devour it! Not only did Events by Dezine produce one of the best cakes I have ever tasted they also were able to decorate it exactly how I wanted with me simply providing a couple pictures of ideas the week before. I could go on forever explaining to how amazing Events by Dezine is! If you have a few weeks or months, large or big event- Do yourself a favor and call Events by Dezine now!

Terrific!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Robin H

We used Events by Dezine as our caterer but they were so much more! They coordinated the rentals, managed the set up and break down and even paid attention to details and helped with decorations. Very pleased with all the work the staff did -- would highly recommend them.... Read More Pricing was very reasonable for the service provided and the food was excellent.

Best Service EVER!

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Lindsay M

It has been a pleasure to work with Jennifer for our wedding. She is fun, creative, on the spot, and flexible to accommodate any need. I attended a wedding of a friend that Events by Dezine did and I knew from that moment that I wanted to use them for my wedding. The food is... Read More spectacular. The guest from my wedding keep commenting about how that is the best food that they have ever had at a wedding, it was so full of flavor and the grits and mashed potato bar were a big hit. The wedding cake was the exact replica of my wedding dress (WOW!) I was afraid to cut into it because it was so beautiful, but I am so glad I did because it was one of the best cakes I have ever had. The grooms cake was an awesome surprise for my groom because it was the exact replica of his acoustic guitar! I cannot say enough good things about Events by Dezine, if you use them I promise that you will not be disappointed!

Meet The President

Jennifer M Mineo

Jennifer Mineo started out as an event planner in Dahlonega, Georgia in 1998 while attending school at North Georgia College and State University. Shortly after, she began catering in the north Georgia area for weddings, private parties, political and community fundraisers. After tripling her business within 2 years, Jennifer incorporated her company, and Events By Dezine became one of the largest social Caterers and Event Planning company's in the north Georgia area. Now, EBD is celebrating their new home located right off 400 in Cumming, GA and is working with many venues in the area.