Planning made easy we do the hard stuff you enjoy!

Events By TRB is an experienced wedding and event planning company in Washington, DC. We offer sophisticated and personalized event planning and organizing, at an affordable price. At Events By TRB, we believe that every wedding is unique and we dedicate ourselves to our clients. CALL US TODAY!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

DMV, Washington, DC Serving the Washington, DC area and beyond (540) 860-0441

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kristen G

Where to begin? Tiffany Balmer surpasses the "five stars" given and deserves MANY MORE. My husband Joe and I knew from the moment we met Tiffany she was the one we wanted helping us plan and orchestrating the most important day of our lives! Tiffany's impeccable attention to... Read More detail, and extreme organization made planning our wedding as enjoyable as the actual day itself- she truely has a way of putting you at ease and allowing you to trust her during the process. Tiffany is the definition of professional, with a contagious laugh a funny personality which can lighten any situation. For the next week after our wedding, we had countless family members and friends reach out to us letting us know how impressed, and blown away they were by Tiffany and her impeccable team. Joe and I could not have imagined planning our wedding and physically seeing our dreams come true with any other planner. TRB, you will forever be our favorite!

2017-08-25T07:08:23 Response from the vendor

Awww!!! I can always count on you 2 to make me feel good. Working with you and your families is truly what wedding planning is about. It was fun and fulfilling. Thanks so much for your kind words and you will forever be my fav... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Camille B

I can't put into words how amazing Tiffany was throughout our wedding weekend and in the month before. The wedding stress and frenzy seemed to all melt away under her leadership of the event. She knew what it took to make our events perfect, and was on the ball, steps ahead... Read More of everyone, about everything that needed to be done - whether it was making sure we ate and drank at the wedding, sweeping up glass, picking up tons of decorations and packing the car, and making sure we got our money's worth from vendors. We are so thankful for her and everything she did for us. Our wedding was perfect, and she was entirely responsible for that.

2017-12-13T12:59:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Camille & Mike! Friday and Saturday's ceremonies and celebrations were remarkable and much of that was due to you both being so responsive and organized to my requests. I really enjoyed working with you both and I am thankful for your kid... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 J.S. R

A+. Tiffany was heaven sent. The bride and I are both doctors in residency living outside of DC so our schedules are crazy to say the least. Yet we were ambitious (read: crazy) enough to think we could plan our wedding alone while on a tight budget. In addition, we are both very... Read More particular with aesthetics, taste, and still insisted on having a wedding in a city we didn't live in: DC. Needless to say that things went okay until the months got closer and we started freaking out. So we turned to wedding websites like this one looking for a "month of coordinator". Tiffany had excellent reviews, but so did others. My wife spoke to many wonderful planners but she instantly clicked with Tiffany. Tiffany had that go-getter get-stuff done attitude and before we even hired her she already had logistics tips to make things run smoother. When we both met her in person, we instantly felt like family. Her services were organized, timely and professional and she was super flexible with everything. She was ahead of every curve and truly had our best interests at heart. Being well connected, she even helped us get better deals for several other vendors. Tiffany is the planner you need for all your event needs whether you have her when you first start planning or just for the month of, she will over-deliver on your expectations. You will always feel like you're her only client and her main priority (which we learned is not necessarily the case for every vendor out there). We still struggle to remember this is her job and we catch ourselves wanting to text her now even after the wedding. Bottom line. Choose TRB Events. You won't regret it. Thank you Tiffany! We love you! The Rowes.

2017-11-29T15:58:32 Response from the vendor

AWWWWW you know you can still text me!!! I love ya'll! It was truly my pleasure and I love you both dearly!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jeff C

Tiffany was the lighthouse that kept the ship of our wedding true to it's course through a storm of stress while keeping us from wrecking upon the rocks. She is a highly detailed, talented planner who has an incredible ability to keep sight of the vision we detailed to her.... Read More She helped to formulate a plan based on the time left to plan and what had been completed so far and help us get into the end-zone for a touchdown. Everyone who attended the wedding said it was the best they had been to. It was fun, it was entertaining, it was never boring, it was a blast. This was all due to Tiffany's ability to coalesce "Good idea fairy-dust" and loosely coupled concepts into a fine tuned, executable timeline. We hired Tiffany about 6 months out from our wedding. Our wedding wasn't overly large, sitting at just over 110, but because of the short window of time we had available for the wedding and reception, the planning was rather complex. Tiffany handled it like a champ. She segmented what needed to get done by each month left, scheduled things to get them on our calendar so we wouldn't forget, and met with us as often as we needed. Then she was the production manager on the day of. She ran the wedding day paying close attention to timing and instantly adjusted to random things as they popped up. I would hire her again in a heartbeat if I had to start that process all over again.

2017-11-21T18:49:26 Response from the vendor

Hey Jeff & Eve! It was my pleasure. Watching you both enjoy your wedding day was such a joy. Thanks for the kind words

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Stephanie K

I am so glad I found Tiffany! She was absolutely essential to me the month before and the day of my wedding. She provided month-of services, and a couple days before a month before my wedding date, Tiffany and I met up and went over all the details of the wedding. I gave her... Read More all the vendor contact info and contracts, and she took it from there. Tiffany made sure all the vendors knew where to be when. She also made sure all the family members and party members knew where to be. She reviewed contracts to make sure all the vendors provided what was agreed to. The second that I handed everything off to Tiffany, she created a Google doc with questions for me and my fiancé to answer, and she took care of stuff after we answered the questions. It was so simple and easy for us. She also coordinated the wedding beautifully. Everything she did--from managing all the logistics one would expect, to really sweet and helpful things, like bringing me, my new husband, and my bridesmaids food while we waited to go in to the reception--was so very much appreciated! At one point, my 9-year-old step-daughter came up to me during the reception and started complaining about being tired and wanting to go home. Just as I was trying to formulate a response, Tiffany came along and swept her away to a couch somewhere to lie down. Tiffany also managed to get M&M stains out of my other step-laugher's dress minutes before she had to walk down the aisle (they were both junior bridesmaids). Tiffany was truly amazing. I recommend her completely.

2017-10-28T11:16:35 Response from the vendor

Stephanie you were so easy to work with and it was my joy. I loved watching you twirl at your reception. thank you so much for your kind words!!! Be safe in Seattle!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lise S

If it were possible, I would give Tiffany more than 5 stars. Tiffany was hired as a day-of planner for my daughter's wedding, which really means she came on board a month before the wedding. From the moment we met Tiffany, we knew we were in good hands. Tiffany is a wonderful... Read More combination of warmth and efficiency. She is unflappable, enthusiastic, and reassuring, all at the same time. She also knows inside and out the details that go into a smooth-running wedding ceremony and reception. My daughter's wedding was a joyous, magical day, and Tiffany deserves a lot of credit for working behind the scenes to set things up beforehand and keeping everything running smoothly during the ceremony and the reception. She was so attentive to each of us as the bride's family; she was always on hand when I needed something. In Tiffany, my daughter and son-in-law found an excellent wedding planner, and we are so grateful for all she did to contribute to their very happy wedding celebration.

2017-09-18T09:28:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ms. Sajewski for the kind words! It was so nice to work with you and your husband for Sarah's wedding. Seeing parents excitement and joy for their children is always so special and I really enjoying getting to know you all.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sarah S

One of the best decisions we made wedding planning was to hire Tiffany as our Day-of-Coordinator. She got involved in the process the month before the wedding and made sure everything went extremely smoothly. She was so helpful in coordinating the many vendors. I really... Read More appreciate that the day of I did not have to worry about anything because I knew Tiffany had it under control. She helped set up some of our decorations. She made sure we were sticking with our timeline. She was also so nice dealing with my parents. They loved her too! Basically, I can't recommend her highly enough. She made sure that during our wedding day we were focused on the ceremony, family, and friends and she took care of all the other details.

2017-09-12T08:47:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah! You and David were so kind and easy to work with. You knew what you wanted and I was happy to support you. I really really enjoyed your photos. Thanks for your kind words.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Celest C

My wife found Tiffany and decided she was the one. I said okay and hoped for the best. I am so happy she picked Tiffany because our wedding would not have flowed the same with anyone else. She is the most thorough planner before the wedding, and the most accommodating and stress... Read More free planner during the ceremony and reception. She made sure we knew all the plans to the last detail over the course of that month to make the final week a breeze. On the wedding day, Tiffany was our personal worker bee, making sure we didn't worry about a single thing. Wether it was getting us drinks, fixing my wife's gown without request, or lending us her car when our limo was no where to be found, Tiffany is battle tested to make your day the most chill party with family! Definitely go with her!

2017-09-07T09:00:42 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you Michael! You and Celest were so sweet and fun! Your positive attitudes made the planning a pleasure and I appreciate the kind words.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 G D

Tiffany greatly exceeded our expectations of what a day-of planner could contribute. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made in helping to plan our daughter's wedding. From our first meeting, she showed great enthusiasm, concern for what we wanted, and attention to... Read More detail. Her work was so much more than just helping out the day of. From our initial meeting with her four months before the wedding, we knew we were in good hands. She was organized and attentive to details big and small. She thought of many things that never would have occurred to us. She was friendly and unflappable. She guided us through the last month, ensuring every vendor's needs and requirements were met and that coordination among vendors took place without a hitch. We would definitely hire her again.

2017-07-24T10:41:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Garland! It was a pleasure to work with you and the rest of the family. You and Ed were so organized and a joy to be around. Thanks again for the kind words.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Ly P

Super supportive and responsive throughout every step of the process. More than willing to go out of her way to get the job done. Does a great job managing various vendors. Mindful of budget and cultural considerations and gives practical advice. Would highly recommend her!

2017-07-02T17:29:12 Response from the vendor

Awww thanks so much Ly!!! It was my pleasure to work with you and Brian! You both were so organized and great!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Lucy M

Believe every one of these reviews about Tiffany. She is incredible! She truly allowed us to maintain our tenuous sanity before the wedding, and to be relaxed and enjoy every moment of our special weekend without a second thought. She has endless attention to detail, is... Read More enormously knowledgeable about weddings, stays on top of everything and every body, is the definition of professional, and has an amazing ability always to be right where you need her but never in the way. Even our guests raved about her, including the one she saved from a last-minute wardrobe malfunction! And she took excellent unexpected videos of our reception! We couldn't have asked for a more special day or a more special wedding coordinator.

2017-04-20T07:41:32 Response from the vendor

A special planner for a special couple. I really enjoyed you both and your family! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 John E

Tiffany is an extremely knowledgeable, organized, and attentive event planner. We cannot understate how excellent a job she did as the month-of coordinator for our wedding. Our initial intent was to try to plan our entire wedding ourselves. However, as we got closer to the date,... Read More we realized we were in over our heads. We desperately needed someone to help guide us through the month leading up to the wedding. Tiffany ended up being the perfect resource. After reviewing what we had done so far, she created a detailed plan of action that made the whole process seem a little less daunting. She managed our vendors effectively and was not afraid to be assertive when she needed to be. On the day of our wedding, she and her team took charge to ensure everything ran smoothly. Finally, and most importantly, she was patient and attentive throughout the process. She always made herself available and was willing to talk through any questions or concerns we had, no matter how ridiculous they were. We highly recommend Events by TRB.

2017-04-17T11:45:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much J&B you both were amazing to work with. You were very organized and I enjoyed greatly being your month of wedding planner!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Melisa B

So....I had a crazy idea to plan my SURPRISE wedding IN A WEEK! We were planning an engagement party but decided to surprise everybody with a wedding instead. Tiffany was the first wedding planner I called and boy did I luck out!! She was amazing from beginning to end. I cannot... Read More tell you the level of professionalism and awesomeness this woman had! Her memory is exceptional, she didn't leave me hanging on any detail, she responded to every text or email I sent almost immediately. She sent tons of reminders and kept me sane during that week. She helped me plan and execute a surprise wedding for my friends and family that none of us will ever forget. It would've been the most stressful week of my life had it not been for her amazing support through the week. I had complete confidence in her to pull the wedding off and she did. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding night because she was on the ball with every detail, making my life very easy so I didn't have to think about a thing except for enjoying my evening. It was the best night of our lives thanks to Tiffany and her exceptional planning ability. YOU WENT WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND. Thank you Tiffany from the bottom of our hearts ---jeff and melisa

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Devon R

Magical days require magicians and Tiffany (Events by TRB) has more than a few tricks up her sleeve. Her wizardry comes in the form of event planning and attention to detail. She helped us plan a wedding that would shock and awe because of love-filled gestures and not just... Read More expensive features. Her advice was timely and soothing given the natural anxiety that builds up over the process. A wedding is a memory and Tiffany never lost sight of that fact. It was displayed through the delicacy with which she walked us through and the professionalism of her execution. As the day of director, I can say in all sincerity, that she pulled bouquet of flowers out of hats, sliced unforeseen problems in two and had everyone guessing at just how she knew their needs before they could be voiced. She was a savant in service to us, catering to our every whim to ensure the day would rightfully be deemed perfection. Our guests felt thought of in every way and that compliment is due to Tiffany's amazing foresight. Tiffany proves that magic is just not for kids, although the feeling of magic in action makes us all feel child-like. Hire Events by TRB!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Kimberly R

If there was an option for 6 stars, this would be the quality and experience of having Events by TRB's services from planning to execution. As a type A bride with event planning experience, Tiffany literally took my vision and worked her magic as she took our wedding beyond our... Read More wildest imagination. If any brides are considering this service, you cannot go wrong with Events by TRB. She is extremely organized, a consummate professional, very personable and ran the most efficient wedding and reception I've ever witnessed. Her services were so noteworthy that many of our guests highlighted her as a part of how amazing their time was with the event flow of the reception. She put my husband and I at ease before the ceremony, and was constantly ensuring we had what we needed throughout the evening. What impressed me the most was being in the cloud that we were in, she ensured that we did all the elements that we wanted, and worked extremely well with our caterer, DJ and other vendors to the point that we had no involvement with anyone and could simply enjoy our day! She is the absolute best and I cannot say enough about our gratitude to her for our special day!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Rachel D

Tiffany is a super star. She took so much of our stress away - recommending amazing vendors, always being a phone call away for any questions or freak outs, and handling all the logistics on our wedding day so we could focus on our friends, family, and getting married! She is... Read More the epitome of professional and always brought a smile, a calming word, and a solution to any problem raised. She even brought a team with her to the wedding, including her mom, to provide extra hands on deck. If you are looking for a wedding planner/coordinator, you cannot do better than Tiffany! I wish I had another event to plan so I could keep working with her. Thank you Tiffany!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Latasha R

Tiffany did an excellent job!! She was very attentive throughout the planning process and made sure our wedding day was seamless. Love her for her hard work and precision. A++

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Tiffany was Nice, helpful, timely, and very easy to work with. Made me and my wife's day perfect.

2016-10-14T12:07:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Steffon!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Alise K

She was wonderful! She helped my now husband and I create such a beautiful masterpiece of a wedding. Tiffany has done so much for Alan and I, we honestly don't know what we would do without her. She treated us like family and that to me was great because I felt like I could... Read More talk to her about anything and not feel like I was wasting her time. I fully recommend Tiffany because now Alan and I have to get use to not messaging her everyday haha

2016-10-14T12:09:08 Response from the vendor

Alise I miss you! and your mom :) Im so glad you all enjoyed your day, you deserve it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kate Q

Tiffany was awesome, and not only far exceeded our expectations, but truly far exceeded her job description as a day-of-planner. She was the best ally and friend we could have asked for in our last 10 days prior to our wedding, and we only wish we had contacted her sooner! She... Read More didn't just help with organizing and planning our wedding; she helped to make the wedding possible! What's so great about her is that not only is she easy to work with, but she is also there for you whenever you need her. She has amazing ideas, is incredibly organized, and she makes you feel like you are the only two people ever to get married. She works very closely with you and communicates through every and any issue. Many people will advise you to hire a wedding planner, at least for the day of the wedding, to avoid any stress the day of the wedding. We advise you to hire Tiffany, as she's a proven hard worker, and will certainly fulfill the need to make your magical day stress free. Thanks for everything, Tiffany!

2016-10-14T12:12:57 Response from the vendor

Kate thanks so much! I know I joined you 10 days before your wedding but it felt like we had been working together for months. It was truly my pleasure and i enjoyed your wedding day greatly. Many blessing you all in your city!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Leigh Ann R

Tiffany was so helpful. We weren't sure it made sense to hire a wedding coordinator, but after the wedding we could not have imagined the day without her. Tiffany was always there telling us what we needed to do and when. She kept drinks in our hand and kept the night flowing... Read More perfectly. Hiring Tiffany was definitely one of the best decisions we made throughout the process.

2016-10-07T09:26:53 Response from the vendor

thanks so much

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Tiffany was a great help during the last month of wedding planning. She reviewed all we had done so far and asked great questions about things we hadn't even thought of! On the day of the wedding I could relax, knowing she was in charge of decorations, coordinating with all the... Read More vendors, and helping with every question or concern that came up. I highly recommend her to help make the wedding day run smoothly!

2016-10-14T12:10:03 Response from the vendor

You said from day one you wanted everything to go smoothly and I'm so glad you were pleased!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

My brother got married 1 year before me. He had complained about his wedding planning process and how bad it was, so I wasn't looking forward to planning a wedding. I also didn’t want a wedding planner because my brother said his planner was the worst and not helpful.... Read More Fast-forward a year. I’m married, my wedding planner was Tiffany and I loved ever minute of the planning process. She didn’t stress me out at all. She sent me and my wife updates, followed our wants and made our day perfect. My brother is jealous lol Thanks Tiff

2016-10-14T12:10:23 Response from the vendor

You're so welcome lol thanks for the nice note

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Tiffany made my wedding dreams come true. I walked in and literally felt like I was walking into my pinterest board!!! I adore her.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 rich r

Tiffany did a tremendous job in the planning and execution of my daughter's wedding in February 2016. She was organized, proactive and always communicated with us to keep everything on track. She was very organized and was instrumental in our families having a memorable event.... Read More I highly recommend Tiffany's services.

Tiffany Renee Balmer

Events By TRB is an experienced event logistics and management company. With a keen eye for even the smallest of details, Tiffany and her team make the process of planning an event stress free for every client. Tiffany prides herself on her organizational skills, time management and work ethic. She has never been afraid of long hours or of a client that doesn't know exactly what they want. It is her mission to make the vision come alive. Tiffany stresses the fact she can make anything you want happen, within your budget. "Practical and Pretty" is one of her favorite lines!