Ever After Weddings

Anywhere, anytime by arrangement--7 states and Italy so far.

Religious Affiliations

Anglican/Episcopal, Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Pagan

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

4947 Ringer Road , St. Louis, MO Anywhere, anytime by arrangement--7 states and Italy so far. (314) 714-9114

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Mike W

Our guests couldn't stop telling us how great our ceremony was! Sandy's service is the perfect blend of serious and funny. We met with her at her home 3 days before the wedding, and she was able to put together a service that made it seem like she's known us our entire lives. I... Read More had at least 25 different guests pull me aside during our reception to comment about "how funny the woman who married us was!" If you want your ceremony to stand out, and your guests to not be bored out of their minds, book Sandy ASAP!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Phuong T

My husband and I were very glad we chose Sandy to perform our ceremony. Sandy did an amazing job and everything was so personalized and heartfelt. Our wedding day was beautiful, simple and special; and the photographs taken by her husband Bob were sent to us a few days after.... Read More Thank you so much, Sandy and Bob.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sheryl S

Sandy made a very special day even more amazing. Charming and witty, yet sincere and devoted to making the vows meaningful and full of promise. Sandy will always have a special place in our hearts for her role in our children's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindsey M

Rev. Sandy was the best choice for us. We spent a while getting to know each other, she really took an interest in us and our families. Not to mention the attention she paid to our style and religious preferences. She was able to customize our ceremony to fit US and our... Read More personalities. She's very responsive and reliable. On top of all this, she's amazing at officiating, her personality and sense of humor made our ceremony not only special but it wasn't BORING! Can you believe it? People will be talking about our ceremony for a long time thanks to Rev. Sandy. We absolutely love her like family.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Alexandra S

My husband and I just got married 09/23/16 by Rev. Sandy. I have to say ceremonies are always very beautiful but usually a little long and most people can't wait for it to be over to get to the reception. Well not our ceremony! Rev. Sandy catered to every person there. She... Read More was sweet, poised, creative, and just the right amount of funny! EVERYONE loved her and her beautiful words. I knew Rev. Sandy was "the one" from our first meeting. My husband and I sat for hours with Rev. Sandy getting to know each other, sharing stories, photos, and laughs. We not only got to know her but her husband as well who also shared our special day with us taking pictures and enjoying his wife in her element! He even shared some wonderful moment he was able to capture. One of my favorite photos is framed in our home as we speak. Rev. Sandy, thank you for making our day unforgettable, unique, and absolutely perfect! For the record, the feelings are mutual, Landon and I wanted to adopt YOU! ;)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Erin M

It is not an understatement to say that we had the perfect wedding. It would not have been possible without the generosity, talent, kindness, wisdom, experience, and utter beauty that is Ever After Weddings. We certainly could not have brought to fruition a wedding we could only... Read More have imagined in a dream without Sandy and her husband, Bob. They incredibly, generously opened their home and hearts to my now-husband and our families, forever imprinting the memories of our special day in our minds and in the images of the photos Bob kindly took for us. This review does not, and cannot, do justice to describe the two of them as wonderful human beings, and for what they did for us on our wedding day. It was the best decision we could have made to make the call and meet with them. She included our daughter in the ceremony events and made each part perfectly individualized. It was so special for us. We cannot thank them enough. You'd be a fool not to hire them! And they're REASONABLE--their love for each other and what they do for others in their calling is so apparent, it shines through them.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jennifer L

I contacted Sandy after our original officiant had to back out of our wedding and I was a little concerned that she wouldn't be able to perform the ceremony on shorter-than-average notice, but she was more than willing. She's unique, sweet, entertaining, and very easy to talk... Read More with. She performed a ceremony that was personalized just for us and everyone there was speaking fondly of her afterwards. There isn't a single thing I would have asked her to do differently and my husband and I are so happy that we now have memories of a sweet, unique ceremony! I really cannot recommend her enough :)

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kevin S

Sandra came to the rescue for us after our last two officiants canceled on us last minute. But with that said I wish I found Sandra first. She was amazing and did an awesome job! People were laughing and the poem she said brought people to tears. I had so many guests say how she... Read More is the best they have seen and I really wish we found her first but in the end she was the best.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Adam S

When our original plan for an officiant fell through (about a month before the ceremony), my fiance and I found Sandy through her glowing online reviews. She promptly responded to our inquiry and set up a meeting with us at her home. We both instantly felt connected with her and... Read More spent over 2 hours around her dining room table, telling her the story of our relationship with both tears and laughter. She was open, inquisitive, genuine. As we left her home (with cheeks sore from smiling), we knew we had made the right decision. She told us, "I won't give the same ceremony your friend would have, but I guarantee you it will be better." And it sure was. We had a small ceremony (~60 people) in the Jewel Box. Every one of our guests commented that our ceremony was outstanding. It was intelligent, humorous, eloquent and most importantly, centered upon our love and the joy of love and marriage. We wrote our own vows and had my maid of honor do a reading that we selected. Even several of the grown men in the audience were brought to tears. Sandy's husband Robert (who is equally wonderful) took beautiful photos during the rehearsal and ceremony that Sandy sent to us the following week. Sandy added so much to our wedding day and we can't imaging not having had her with us. She is truly a special person and I highly recommend her to any couple seeking an officiant.

2016-03-13T21:48:37 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun with this couple's parents who were delightful people. The wedding was perfect to my way of thinking--warm and wonderful people who knew what they wanted. I think I must have the very best job in the world. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Sandy did such a wonderful job tailoring our ceremony to our exact wishes. She's a warm and friendly person who's love of life and people really shine through! We received many compliments from our guests on the way Sandy conducted our wedding. I highly recommend her to all!

Wonderful ceremony

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Sharon N

I was very pleased with our wedding. John and I were very touched by the beauty of the words spoken by Reverend Sandy LaRouche. She was very kind, humorous, witty, poetic, and awesome rolled into one! I would highly recommend her to anyone who would like a beautiful ceremony.... Read More She is definitely the best in this field!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Elizabeth U

Sandy was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding officiant. She is funny, genuine, and just loves what she does. We spent about 2 hours with her in her home and knew immediately that she would be the perfect person to marry us. She did a great job on our wedding day - We... Read More received so many compliments on how beautiful and unique the ceremony was. Weeks after my family is still talking about how wonderful she was. I would recommend her to any bride!

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tambra J

Sandy was so wonderful!! My husband & I were married in Grafton, IL on August 1, 2015. And even though it was a scorching 95 degrees outside, Sandy made the ceremony truly spectacular! She was personal, loving, funny, caring & everything in between. I'm SO glad my photographer... Read More reccommended Ever After Weddings. All my guests raved about her being the BEST officiant they have ever met! Thank you Sandy for all the happy memories.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Sandy was a perfect match for our Renaissance wedding. She was very understanding of our spiritual beliefs and helped us have a beautiful ceremony. All of our guests found the wedding entertaining and many commented it was the best wedding they had ever been to. All I can say is... Read More that we loved Sandy and would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Krisha T

Ever since I saw Rev. Sandra officiating a friend's wedding, i was incredibly impressed by her and decided that when i do get married, she will be my officiant. Little did i know my then boyfriend, who was my date then, also had that thought. Fast forward to getting engaged,... Read More she was the first vendor we booked. We both love her so much and we wanted to make sure that she is available for our date. And thankfully she was. We couldn't be happier with her. She made the whole process unbelievably easy and special. She is incredibly skilled at what she does and to top that off she was also witty and entertaining. She was very accommodating and flexible with our needs and concerns. Her kind and loving spirit just touches everyone she meets. My family loves her too and could not stop praising her! We are truly blessed to have found Sandy. It was fate that we found her that day, because i could not imagine my wedding any other way. We HIGHLY recommend her and Ever After weddings. Thank you so much Sandy and Bob. We love you so much! -Krisha & Mike

Sandy was a hit!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Maura B

After our original officiant had to back out due to scheduling conflicts, we had to rush to find an alternate. Sandy happened to have an opening on our wedding day and welcomed us with open arms. She invited us to her home and took the time to get to know us. We knew immediately... Read More that she would be perfect for our ceremony. She was very good about communicating both her needs and our list of duties prior to the wedding, including the week prior when we were scrambling to make sure everything was in place. It is apparent that Sandy has a great love for what she does. She suggested a list of traditional and contemporary ceremony choices (we opted for the German wine cup). Sandy has officiated nearly 1000 weddings - something that was evident during our wedding rehearsal. She focused only on the things that were imperative to the progress of the ceremony, leaving enough freedom for cute things to happen, like the ring bearer getting lost :) It's little things like that that stick out in your memory of a day that was almost a total blur. Sandy is funny, kind and pragmatic. In her own words, she "is able to make the attendants laugh and also bring them to tears." We performed a hand fasting ritual as part of the ceremony. Sandy wore a beautiful crown of flowers that was used during the hand fasting, but I loved it so much that we incorporated it into our wedding pictures throughout the day. Sandy is such a sweetheart, we could not have asked for a more perfect person to marry us. I would recommend her to anyone!

2016-03-13T21:51:00 Response from the vendor

I didn't realize that I had never responded to this lovely and welcome review. Thank you so much, my dears! it was lovely wasn't it? Well, I thought it was perfectly splendid.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

Sandy officiated my daughter, Ashley's wedding this past weekend. She was absolutely wonderful. She made the ceremony personal and very enjoyable. Ashley and Matt said she was wonderful to work with and they were extremely happy with their choice. I had numerous friends and... Read More family come up to me at the reception to remark on how this was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to. Some asked for her contact information for future reference. I could not more highly recommend Sandy. She is wonderful!!

The best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014

I know I am a bit late in getting the review in, but I just wanted to say OMG!!!. This was the best that I could ever imagined. Sandy was the absolute best. I still have people coming up to me even today telling me how much they enjoyed her free spirited nature. Nothing... Read More about the wedding was "traditional" by any means. But she did cater to us and gave us not what we wanted but more then we wanted. She went above and beyond what any of us would have expected. My Aunt and Uncle stated to me that on their 50th anniversary they are going to use Sandy because she was just of joy and spunk. We all laughed more then we cried, and I do believe even Sandy even shed a tear or two. Thank you again for making our day the best we could have imagined.

2016-03-13T21:52:56 Response from the vendor

a tear or two? Like three tissues full! I don't always cry but now and then I am so touched by those standing before me that the water works begin. Love you guys and thanks for letting me be a part of it. '

Two guys, a pumpkin and a magical wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

We found Sandy online when searching online for someone willing to perform a handfasting. We were drawn to her because her website seemed open, loving, and kind-hearted, exactly what we wanted in a wedding officiant. Since we are both atheists, we were looking for someone who... Read More could appeal to our needs while at the same time have someone who would appeal to my family and friends with religious views that differ from ours. When we called Sandy and made an appointment with her over the phone, she was very warm and excited during our first conversation. She was very comfortable with marrying two men. We were very happy that she performed Gay Marriage ceremonies. We thought that spoke very highly of her character that she recognizes love in all forms. We met in person over at her place and were welcomed so kindly by her and her husband. She sat us down and we discussed the plans we had. She compiled a lovely story about who we are, how we came to love, and included all of our little nuances with grace, compassion and care for who we were as individuals. It was as if she knew us for years with the way we were welcomed and treated while at her house. One week before the ceremony we decided to incorporate a unity candle into our ceremony. We were a bit nervous to ask in such short notice but we scheduled another visit to her home and he was very open to adding this in. We liked that she was open to use making small edits after she wrote our love story and didn't make us feel awkward for wanting to make a few changes. She fully understood that this was our special day and did everything in her power to deliver us a beautiful ceremony. She was very punctual for the Wedding and helpful in trying to work out the kinks on that stressful day. Even though the ceremony was very Halloween themed, it was both beautiful and moving. Sandy really brought our Love Story to life and brought all the laughter and love we wanted to the event. She's experienced in a variety of wedding styles and customs and is a great resource for trying to figure out what's right for you as a couple. We wanted to incorporate a little segment for those who passed away to join us on the night when the veils between the worlds are at their thinnest and she did it with grace, elegance and a compassionate heart. Her husband Bob, who is a retired STL Dispatch Photographer, usually comes along with her and take a few photos which they will send to you afterwards. We had decided to not have a photographer due to the cost of it but Bob offered us his service for a nominal fee. We could not have been happier at this news and we were very grateful. During the ceremony everything went so smooth. You could tell how excited she was to be marrying two people who loved each other so much. I swear I could see her shiver with excitement with each word but it could of also been the very cold chill in the air lol. But all joking aside we would recommend her to anyone, I'm proud to have had her as an officiant and will remember her always.

2014-11-03T23:10:47 Response from the vendor

Not was it the coldest wedding I have ever performed, it was also one of the coolest ever. We loved "the boys" and see them for who they are. Even though our religious views may be different we see two wonderful people in love with... Read Less Read More

Sandy loves LOVE

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Ashley N

Simply put, Sandy is amazing. She is the most caring, genuine, honest person you can have officiate your wedding. The best part about working with Sandy is seeing how much she loves love. This is not a job for her but a deep passion. She is completely committed to you and your... Read More wedding and makes you feel like you are the only people in the world who matter. Sandy customizes the ceremony to fit your needs and words things in such a magical way. She has an incredible way of making you feel more in love than you can even describe. She just gets it- probably because her and Bob are still so in love. There are not enough ways to explain how perfect Sandy is for the job. Upon meeting her you just know she's the perfect fit. It's like you've known her your whole life. Sandy is there every step of the way and genuinely cares to stay in touch after the day is done. We are so so thankful we found her!

2014-10-15T21:22:52 Response from the vendor

You've got my number on the love stuff. Being in love with my husband, amazeingly after all these years makes me want anyone who will listen to know that it can be done.Two people who genuinely love each other can live side by side, in... Read Less Read More

Hiring Sandy as my wedding officiant was the best decision I could have made!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Meaghan K

Let's just start by saying that the vast majority of comments made by guests about my wedding is how AMAZING the officiant was. Everyone was so impressed because they had never seen a more interesting and beautiful and unique ceremony before. I had only met with one other... Read More officiant before I knew it HAD to be Sandy who married my husband and I. I'm not the kind of girl who expects average for my wedding and so I expected A LOT from my vendors while being a bride on a budget. Sandy is so reasonable with pricing and she more than exceeded my already high expectations! My guests said that they were so moved by Sandy ' s beautiful and romantic words intermixed with a few funny comical relief statements that made everyone chuckle. She made us cry and laugh in just the right combination to make the PERFECT ceremony. I am so thankful to Sandy for making our wedding unforgettable not only to me but also my guests. Thanks Sandy :)

2014-11-03T23:13:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks for validating what I do! I will never get rich, that's for sure but I sure did love your wedding and getting to be a part of it. I loved your Mom and enjoy having her on my Facebook where I keep up with... Read Less Read More

Couldn't Have Asked for Anyone More Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

We want to start by saying thank you to Sandy & her husband Bob for being so incredible, so open, so friendly, so supportive, so perfect for exactly who we are & what we were looking for in our officiant! We searched for a very long time to find someone who was the right fit for... Read More our ceremony. We could not have asked for anyone more perfect than Sandy on our special day. She had no qualms about traveling 70 miles outside of St. Louis to a Castle. Once we found Sandy, which her business name drew us in initially we visited her site, excited that she was, just by her written words, the perfect fit. We emailed her & within the next hour she had already responded. This was awesome because we only had a month until the ceremony. There was always very fast response time and she gladly worked us into her very busy schedule. She is such a fun lady that our meeting lasted 2 1/2 hours. Sandy really took the time to know us and we got to share great stories back & forth in the process. We both know that no matter what style or ceremony she is requested for she would certainly make it perfect. What an incredible match of personalities and spirit. The ceremony was beautiful and fun which is everything we wanted and more. We implemented Wine Sharing (ask her about "lady with the basket on her head" funny story!), hand fasting to which she created beautiful handmade laurels full of beautiful fresh flowers the aroma was overwhelmingly amazing, and not to mention she was completely down with the idea we had to make our entrances w/ handmade torches to light a singular torch together. We did the Vow and Ring exchange & she even added a little surprise element at the end. Everything we talked about having in our ceremony was just how we discussed and wanted! Bob who is Sandy's loving hubby and retired STL Dispatch Photographer snapped great pics! It was all incredible. Our family & friends loved her & are STILL talking about her & our ceremony! Everyone thought we had known each other for years! Best Officiant ever says us & the crowd! Thank you so much Sandy! You are truly special & awesome!

2014-10-05T19:23:55 Response from the vendor

it was a unique setting-as castle and they said "surprise us" so I surprised them a broom jumping using a hand wrought fireplace broom and having family members sweep their path clean. I will never forget how beautiful their costumes were-Renaissance and what a wonderful... Read Less Read More

Fun & Unique

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Brooke D

I had a couple of really great meetings with Sandy before our wedding ceremony. While talking with her, I felt like I had known her for years. My husband and I weren't looking for a traditional ceremony, we wanted something a little more special. Sandy officiated our... Read More non-religious ceremony and was able to include a tree-planting ceremony into our program. We also received numerous compliments on the German Bridal Cup portion of the ceremony. I'm happy we were able to incorporate a part of our German heritage into our ceremony. In the end, there were some hiccups, but hiccups make memories, which makes our wedding even more special. So Be It! or Amen!

2014-10-02T13:16:08 Response from the vendor

There are those who are blessed with perfect taste and this bride is one of those. Even the type face used for the place setting cards was perfect. She had a hayride and the wedding was at a winery with a "barn"-little jars of applebutter... Read Less Read More

Rev. Sandy is the Best! Here's why.....

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Megan T

My husband and I had a really hard time finding and officiant. Rev. Sandy was the first person to follow through with making an appointment with us via email. Meeting with Rev. Sandy and her husband at their house for the first time was like walking into a relative's house.... Read More We sat down with coffee and talked for two hours with ease! She brought us to tears at her dining table explaining and writing down everything she would and wouldn't say at our wedding per request. She really cared for us and our relationship and by the way she spoke of her past couples we could tell she loved and wished the best for them too. During the rehearsal, she was very patient and understanding toward our not-so-perfect families. This meant the world to us and I believe you will have the same experience.

Best Kept Secret!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014

Nothing short of a true gem! Best kept secret in the Midwest! Sandy made every part of our wedding ceremony simply perfect. I couldn't have dreamed of a better officiant to make our once-in-a-lifetime day the one we always imagined! If you are looking for an officiant who is... Read More joyfully pleasant, lovingly jovial, beautifully light-hearted, skillfully organized and stunningly sincere, you've found her right here! You won't regret it!