Award Winning Wedding Gown Care Specialists

With exceptional experience and award winning services — Evermore Wedding Gown Care manages your pre and post-wedding gown details from alterations (for your wedding party too!), pre-wedding pressing, restoration of vintage gowns, and the cleaning, spotting & repairs for post-wedding cleaning and the preservation of your gown. Don't forget to add your wedding gown cleaning to your wedding check list - We'll pick up your dress at your desired location free of charge and we'll make it look like new again. We have 2 locations in Minnesota: New Hope and in the North Loop in Minneapolis. We look forward to taking care of all of your gown care needs!

Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

212 3RD AVE N , Minneapolis, MN (612) 545-5740

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Jorgen K

I went to a different place other then Evermore initially for alterations and came to Evermore for a second opinion. The best way to describe my experience with the staff is saying "they just get it"! You feel so confident because they are THAT good. (And also very considerate... Read More of others work when I received a not so good outcome from my first alteration experience.) It was the best decision I made to go to Evermore. They saved my wedding dress! My dress was extremely simple- no detail just seams. They were so careful in accurately keeping the same seam work and detail like the designer or my dress intended. Please if you are reading this- pick Evermore. I wish I did the first time.

2017-12-16T14:36:18 Response from the vendor

We are completely honoured you chose us to care for you and your gown. We want all our brides to be and feel confident and Beautiful on such an important event in a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kelsey H

Okay this place was magic. My dress fit me better than I could have ever imagined! The place I originally bought the dress ordered it two sizes too small, so I thought it was hopeless. I came here and they made it fit me like a glove and I didn't even know it was possible. They... Read More are so kind, helpful and talented. I would 100% recommend them to any bride.

2017-12-16T14:42:39 Response from the vendor

When the bride is happy, everyone is happy!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

As mother-of-the-bride, my final gift to my daughter was the restoration of her beautiful gown after her wedding. Wedding Gown Care Specialist and Tailors were professional, caring, and did a fabulous job of restoring and preserving Liz's beautiful gown! I was so impressed with... Read More their meticulous attention to detail. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who cares about the future of their wedding gown!

2016-06-20T10:24:17 Response from the vendor

Oh, this is so sweet! Thank you so much letting us be a part of your special day! You will remember it forever. Congratulations to the mother-of-the-bride!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Laura S

If I could give Evermore 10 stars I would! I had my dress altered at the New Hope location by Nga and she made it fit like a glove! I had three appointments total (the initial try on, reviewing the first set of alterations, and my final try on) and each appointment was... Read More fantastic. Nga even took the time to carefully pack my wedding dress in a carry on suit case as I was having a destination wedding. The service and care this team provides is next to none. I highly recommend any bride to have their dress fitted here!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Tiffani T

I had a great experience with Evermore! I had got my wedding dress altered at another place originally and was not happy with how it turned out. I only had a week for it to be fixed and called Evermore. They got me in that day for my first fitting and were able to complete all... Read More the alterations needed within a few days. Their expertise on wedding dress alterations was evident from the moment I called frantic! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Laura D

This place knows wedding dresses! They made my dress fit absolutely perfectly. I never felt rushed or pressured. I felt super comfortable with the staff and they were able to give me the best results I could have hoped for! I would definitely recommend getting alterations here... Read More as well as the professional steaming before the big day!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Margaret S

Evermore was easy to work with! I had recently gotten married and was able to get in to have my gown preserved within a few weeks after. When I picked up my gown, they went over how to care for my gown to make sure it stayed in great condition. I would highly recommend Evermore!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Kay G

I had a great experience with Evermore Wedding Gown Care. I had my dress altered, pressed, and preserved by them. Everyone was very helpful and made sure I understood what they were doing and what things cost. I received a discount on the preservation because I had my gown... Read More altered there.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Tamicka B

I went here for my wedding dress alterations. First, I was super worried because my dress came in late from the bridal boutique (3 wks before my wedding) and no one had openings. I stumbled upon this place, noticed they were highly reviewed, and called. They were able to get me... Read More in no problem! The lady that worked on my dress was amazing. You can tell she is very skilled at what she does. I had a unique dress with lots of delicate pieces and beading, as well as a huge over skirt and everything came out perfect!

2017-12-19T11:52:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us care for you and your gown!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ashlie S

I had such a wonderful experience at Evermore and I couldn't have been happier with how my gown turned out! I received so many compliments about my dress and it fit beautifully. Thank you Nga for all your hard work!

2017-12-16T14:50:41 Response from the vendor

You were a pleasure to work with! Congratulations on your marriage!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Erin J

I was so happy with the service I got from Evermore! I went to their New Hope location and Nga really knew what she was doing. She was quick and my dress looked GREAT!

2017-12-16T14:44:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. We love what we do!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha B

I highly recommend Evermore! I didn't have any alterations completed as I had purchased my dress on a sample sale and only needed a bustle. However, they pressed my gown for me so it was perfect on the day of my wedding! Every layer was perfect. They gave me a large bag to put... Read More it in so I didn't have to crunch it back in the bag from the salon. After my wedding, I brought it back to them for preservation. They did an amazing job!

2017-10-11T11:07:23 Response from the vendor

Anything we can do to make you and your special day perfect! Memories for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Eleanor H

Had a great experience getting my wedding top & skirt tailored here. Living out of state, I had a very tight timeframe and because I informed them well in advance they were able to accommodate me and my schedule to make it work. Super professional :-)

2017-10-11T11:08:37 Response from the vendor

Thank You! Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Angie D

I am very pleased with how easy Evermore is to work with for dress alterations. Their New Hope location is convenient for the western suburbs and Nga, the seamstress, did a great job identifying what needed to change on my dress. She created an easy to follow system for... Read More bustling, utilizing colored thread, and explained the bustling to my mom and sister. I only needed the initial appointment and picked up my dress at the second appointment. Pricing is affordable compared to friends who have gone elsewhere. Highly recommend!

2017-10-11T11:10:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We sure appreciate your sweet comments!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Brenton H

I highly recommend Evermore! My friend in the fashion/textile industry recommended them to me. I went to the New Hope location and am so so so happy with my results! Due to some health issues recently, I was extremely anxious about my dress fitting well and was pretty upset and... Read More emotional about not having a great fit. BUT, Evermore made my dress perfect- I picked it up last weekend and it fits me like a glove. So, you're in great hands here! If you're anxious at all about your wedding dress alterations, like I was- go to this place.

2017-08-21T15:54:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special experience! We love what we do!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Keri R

I worked with Pa the seamstress at the North Loop location of Evermore and had an absolutely fantastic experience with her. She was so knowledgeable about how to make my dress look absolutely stunning on me and make me feel great, while making sure that my strapless dress felt... Read More completely secure. I loved the way my bustle looked and it held up fantastic all night long while dancing up a storm. Highly recommend Evermore and Pa!

2017-08-21T16:02:26 Response from the vendor

Our number one goal is to make sure everyone looks and feels beautiful on their special day. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Ali M

I had a tricky dress and a deadline. I brought my dress in during a busy time (May) and needed it early June for a wedding. The seamstress was calm, confident, and professional. She showed me how she would let out the waist so I could breath and how she would delicately recreate... Read More the pattern my dress made when it hit the floor (shortening it so I wouldn't fall). Their work was worth all the money I spent and I highly recommend this place if you're wanting top notch support. My dress was complicated and cost a lot, but it was worth every penny so I was comfortable on the wedding day.

2017-07-27T09:52:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. You were a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Julia Q

I had my wedding dress both cleaned and altered at Evermore as I had bought it as a floor sample. The dress looked brand new after it was cleaned. The alterations were perfect and done just as we had discussed. The seamstress did an incredible job. Everyone who works at the... Read More shop was incredibly helpful and I am so glad I brought my dress here!

2017-07-27T09:47:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We love what we do!Congratulations once again on your marriage!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Laura A

I cannot say enough fantastic things about my experience at Evermore! The pricing was super reasonable, Nga worked very very fast, made me feel comfortable and helped me understand exactly what she was doing for my dress and why. I got my dress back in a month and it was... Read More absolutely perfect. She even made an awesome suggestion and alteration for my strapless bra that I wouldn't have even thought of! I will be recommending this shop to all of my bride friends!

2017-07-27T09:49:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We have the best staff and our goal is to be the best!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ben L

I went to Nga for my alterations on my wedding gown and she did an amazing job. I had lost quite a bit of weight and my dress had to be taken in probably 2 dress sizes. My dress also had a lot of lace detail and was fitted, so I was kind of worried about how it would look. It... Read More turned out amazing. She had the fit and length just right and there was no way to tell it had been taken in so much. I highly recommend Nga for your dress alterations. Very talented!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Val R

Nga did such amazing work with my wedding gown alteration. She took care of it as if it was her own. The whole experience was comfortable and stress-free. It turned out great!! Such great staff to work with as well. Very helpful and friendly.

2017-06-09T12:39:08 Response from the vendor

That is our goal! Thank for letting us be apart of your special experience.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Nicole C

I highly recommend Evermore for their alterations! They were pricey, but worth it for the service they provided. I live out of town and could only go in for one fitting before the week of my wedding. When it wasn't quite right, they worked with me all week long leading up to my... Read More wedding to make sure I felt beautiful and comfortable in my wedding dress. Also their little shop is lovely, and you really feel special since they only have one customer at a time trying on a dress. Highly recommend!

2017-06-09T12:36:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your nice review! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special times!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Maureen F

In September 1956 my mom got married in a beautiful long sleeve wedding dress. 32 years later I wore the same dress for my wedding. Unbelievably, my daughter choose to wear the dress again for her wedding, 60 years from the original wearing. Evermore cleaned and altered the... Read More dress to perfection Nga masterfully made all the alternation including removing the high collar, adding a functional zipper in place of the 24 buttons (but reapplying them for the look) and carefully mending holes that had occurred from aging and poor storage. After the September 2016 wedding we had it cleaned and preserved in hopes of a fourth generation use. They did a terrific job from beginning to end!

2017-04-18T12:13:53 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you chose us here at evermore to service all your needs. We love what we do!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Kelsey C

I was so impressed with Nga's work on my dress! It's almost as if she can just look at you and know exactly how to make your dress fit perfectly. Her technique and understanding of wedding gown materials, shapes, embellishments, fit...it's all impeccable!

2017-07-27T09:50:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! Once again, congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lisa M

As mother-of-the-bride my final wedding gift was the restoration of her beautiful gown after her wedding. During the wedding celebration some chocolate and red wine were spilled on the dress and some of the many layers of tulle were ripped. Wedding Gown Care Specialist and... Read More Tailors did a great job of cleaning and restoring the dress to it's almost original condition and preserving beautiful gown! I highly recommend Evermore Wedding Gown Care!

2017-03-27T17:17:49 Response from the vendor

What a great gift! Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to please the both of you!