Award Winning Wedding Gown Care Specialists

With exceptional experience and award winning services — Evermore Wedding Gown Care manages your pre and post-wedding gown details from alterations (for your wedding party too!), pre-wedding pressing, restoration of vintage gowns, and the cleaning, spotting & repairs for post-wedding cleaning and the preservation of your gown. Don't forget to add your wedding gown cleaning to your wedding check list - We'll pick up your dress at your desired location free of charge and we'll make it look like new again. We have 2 locations in Minnesota: New Hope and in the North Loop in Minneapolis. We look forward to taking care of all of your gown care needs!

Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

212 3RD AVE N , Minneapolis, MN (612) 545-5740

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jaynie S

The ladies at here are miracle workers! When I picked up and tried on my dress at the salon I purchased it from, it fit like a glove. Two months later when I came into Wedding Gown Care Specialist for my first fitting, it was 5 inches too small across the back. I think the salon... Read More ended up giving me the wrong dress to take home without me realizing! I was absolutely devastated. They were able to make my dress into a corset back rather than a zipper back, and after seeing the change it fit perfectly and looked like it was always meant to be a corset! The panel and ribbon color match my light gold dress perfectly, and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Anna B

LOVED my experience at Wedding Gown Care Specialist! I had my dress altered, cleaned and pressed here. I had bought my dress off the rack and while I thought it was gorgeous, it was 2 sizes too big for me and the lace and beading were in rough shape. The seamstress at Wedding... Read More Gown Care Specialist works MIRACLES.... she altered my dress (brought it down 2 sizes) to fit me absolutely perfectly, fixed the lace and beading imperfections, and she created the most amazing bustle. By the time everything was complete, my dress was in amazing shape and I couldn't wait to wear it for my wedding day. In addition, the staff at Wedding Gown Care Specialist is so friendly, helpful and nice-- a wonderful experience all around and one I'd highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

As mother-of-the-bride, my final gift to my daughter was the restoration of her beautiful gown after her wedding. Wedding Gown Care Specialist and Tailors were professional, caring, and did a fabulous job of restoring and preserving Liz's beautiful gown! I was so impressed with... Read More their meticulous attention to detail. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who cares about the future of their wedding gown!

2016-06-20T10:24:17 Response from the vendor

Oh, this is so sweet! Thank you so much letting us be a part of your special day! You will remember it forever. Congratulations to the mother-of-the-bride!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kelsey H

Okay this place was magic. My dress fit me better than I could have ever imagined! The place I originally bought the dress ordered it two sizes too small, so I thought it was hopeless. I came here and they made it fit me like a glove and I didn't even know it was possible. They... Read More are so kind, helpful and talented. I would 100% recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ashlie S

I had such a wonderful experience at Evermore and I couldn't have been happier with how my gown turned out! I received so many compliments about my dress and it fit beautifully. Thank you Nga for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Erin J

I was so happy with the service I got from Evermore! I went to their New Hope location and Nga really knew what she was doing. She was quick and my dress looked GREAT!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha B

I highly recommend Evermore! I didn't have any alterations completed as I had purchased my dress on a sample sale and only needed a bustle. However, they pressed my gown for me so it was perfect on the day of my wedding! Every layer was perfect. They gave me a large bag to put... Read More it in so I didn't have to crunch it back in the bag from the salon. After my wedding, I brought it back to them for preservation. They did an amazing job!

2017-10-11T11:07:23 Response from the vendor

Anything we can do to make you and your special day perfect! Memories for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Eleanor H

Had a great experience getting my wedding top & skirt tailored here. Living out of state, I had a very tight timeframe and because I informed them well in advance they were able to accommodate me and my schedule to make it work. Super professional :-)

2017-10-11T11:08:37 Response from the vendor

Thank You! Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Angie D

I am very pleased with how easy Evermore is to work with for dress alterations. Their New Hope location is convenient for the western suburbs and Nga, the seamstress, did a great job identifying what needed to change on my dress. She created an easy to follow system for... Read More bustling, utilizing colored thread, and explained the bustling to my mom and sister. I only needed the initial appointment and picked up my dress at the second appointment. Pricing is affordable compared to friends who have gone elsewhere. Highly recommend!

2017-10-11T11:10:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We sure appreciate your sweet comments!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Brenton H

I highly recommend Evermore! My friend in the fashion/textile industry recommended them to me. I went to the New Hope location and am so so so happy with my results! Due to some health issues recently, I was extremely anxious about my dress fitting well and was pretty upset and... Read More emotional about not having a great fit. BUT, Evermore made my dress perfect- I picked it up last weekend and it fits me like a glove. So, you're in great hands here! If you're anxious at all about your wedding dress alterations, like I was- go to this place.

2017-08-21T15:54:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special experience! We love what we do!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Keri R

I worked with Pa the seamstress at the North Loop location of Evermore and had an absolutely fantastic experience with her. She was so knowledgeable about how to make my dress look absolutely stunning on me and make me feel great, while making sure that my strapless dress felt... Read More completely secure. I loved the way my bustle looked and it held up fantastic all night long while dancing up a storm. Highly recommend Evermore and Pa!

2017-08-21T16:02:26 Response from the vendor

Our number one goal is to make sure everyone looks and feels beautiful on their special day. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Ali M

I had a tricky dress and a deadline. I brought my dress in during a busy time (May) and needed it early June for a wedding. The seamstress was calm, confident, and professional. She showed me how she would let out the waist so I could breath and how she would delicately recreate... Read More the pattern my dress made when it hit the floor (shortening it so I wouldn't fall). Their work was worth all the money I spent and I highly recommend this place if you're wanting top notch support. My dress was complicated and cost a lot, but it was worth every penny so I was comfortable on the wedding day.

2017-07-27T09:52:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. You were a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Julia Q

I had my wedding dress both cleaned and altered at Evermore as I had bought it as a floor sample. The dress looked brand new after it was cleaned. The alterations were perfect and done just as we had discussed. The seamstress did an incredible job. Everyone who works at the... Read More shop was incredibly helpful and I am so glad I brought my dress here!

2017-07-27T09:47:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We love what we do!Congratulations once again on your marriage!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Laura A

I cannot say enough fantastic things about my experience at Evermore! The pricing was super reasonable, Nga worked very very fast, made me feel comfortable and helped me understand exactly what she was doing for my dress and why. I got my dress back in a month and it was... Read More absolutely perfect. She even made an awesome suggestion and alteration for my strapless bra that I wouldn't have even thought of! I will be recommending this shop to all of my bride friends!

2017-07-27T09:49:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We have the best staff and our goal is to be the best!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ben L

I went to Nga for my alterations on my wedding gown and she did an amazing job. I had lost quite a bit of weight and my dress had to be taken in probably 2 dress sizes. My dress also had a lot of lace detail and was fitted, so I was kind of worried about how it would look. It... Read More turned out amazing. She had the fit and length just right and there was no way to tell it had been taken in so much. I highly recommend Nga for your dress alterations. Very talented!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Val R

Nga did such amazing work with my wedding gown alteration. She took care of it as if it was her own. The whole experience was comfortable and stress-free. It turned out great!! Such great staff to work with as well. Very helpful and friendly.

2017-06-09T12:39:08 Response from the vendor

That is our goal! Thank for letting us be apart of your special experience.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Nicole C

I highly recommend Evermore for their alterations! They were pricey, but worth it for the service they provided. I live out of town and could only go in for one fitting before the week of my wedding. When it wasn't quite right, they worked with me all week long leading up to my... Read More wedding to make sure I felt beautiful and comfortable in my wedding dress. Also their little shop is lovely, and you really feel special since they only have one customer at a time trying on a dress. Highly recommend!

2017-06-09T12:36:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your nice review! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special times!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Maureen F

In September 1956 my mom got married in a beautiful long sleeve wedding dress. 32 years later I wore the same dress for my wedding. Unbelievably, my daughter choose to wear the dress again for her wedding, 60 years from the original wearing. Evermore cleaned and altered the... Read More dress to perfection Nga masterfully made all the alternation including removing the high collar, adding a functional zipper in place of the 24 buttons (but reapplying them for the look) and carefully mending holes that had occurred from aging and poor storage. After the September 2016 wedding we had it cleaned and preserved in hopes of a fourth generation use. They did a terrific job from beginning to end!

2017-04-18T12:13:53 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you chose us here at evermore to service all your needs. We love what we do!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Kelsey C

I was so impressed with Nga's work on my dress! It's almost as if she can just look at you and know exactly how to make your dress fit perfectly. Her technique and understanding of wedding gown materials, shapes, embellishments, fit...it's all impeccable!

2017-07-27T09:50:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! Once again, congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lisa M

As mother-of-the-bride my final wedding gift was the restoration of her beautiful gown after her wedding. During the wedding celebration some chocolate and red wine were spilled on the dress and some of the many layers of tulle were ripped. Wedding Gown Care Specialist and... Read More Tailors did a great job of cleaning and restoring the dress to it's almost original condition and preserving beautiful gown! I highly recommend Evermore Wedding Gown Care!

2017-03-27T17:17:49 Response from the vendor

What a great gift! Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to please the both of you!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Stephanie W

Evermore is absolutely amazing. I brought in my grandmother's dress to be restored without many expectations for the final result. As my grandmother would say, "It sat at the bottom of a bag for 60 years." The dress was yellowed and the material was crunchy. When we visited... Read More the store, the dress took our breath away. It had been so beautifully restored we started to cry. It brought such a joy to my grandma to see her dress back to the day she was married. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much Evermore!

2017-03-10T10:02:22 Response from the vendor

Your joy is our joy! Thank you for your kind reveiw!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Mackenzie M

When I brought my dress in to be altered, it was 8 sizes too big! The next time I came back it fit beautifully and was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. The ladies here are so nice and they work wonders! I couldn't recommend them more.

2017-03-07T11:00:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your reveiw! We strive to make our brides feel perfect and beautiful as you are!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Allison J

I had my dress and veil cleaned and preserved at Evermore Wedding Gown Care. I have a silk dress with delicate beading overlay. They did a fantastic job with the dress. It looked brand new when I picked it up. I found Evermore through reviews and would highly recommend them for... Read More cleaning and preserving.

2017-03-10T10:06:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We strive to be the best!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Dominique R

I had my dressed altered by Nga - she is AMAZING - she color coordinated my bustle so my personal attendant would know what to do - she saved me from the undergarment nightmare I could have had, by adding just the right touches. AND I had my gown cleaned and pressed and - it... Read More had two specific marks on it from the manufacturer/shipper- OIL and INK on my Satin Dress! Evermore did such a fantastic job - you would never know they were ever there. I will definitely be bringing my dress back for preservation. Super pleased with entire experience!

2017-03-07T10:43:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your reveiw! We are so happy to Have had the chance to work with you and your Beautiful gown!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Katrina K

Evermore Wedding Gown Care did an absolute phenomenal job preserving my wedding dress! The customer service was nothing short of amazing and I immediately felt confident handing over my most precious dress I will ever own to them to get cleaned. My wedding dress turned out... Read More amazing and I will forever be grateful for their beautiful work.

2017-03-07T10:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your amazing review! That is our goal here at evermore to preserve Lifetime memories!