Award Winning Wedding Gown Care Specialists

With exceptional experience and award winning services — Evermore Wedding Gown Care manages your pre and post-wedding gown details from alterations (for your wedding party too!), pre-wedding pressing, restoration of vintage gowns, and the cleaning, spotting & repairs for post-wedding cleaning and the preservation of your gown. Don't forget to add your wedding gown cleaning to your wedding check list - We'll pick up your dress at your desired location free of charge and we'll make it look like new again. We have 2 locations in Minnesota: New Hope and in the North Loop in Minneapolis. We look forward to taking care of all of your gown care needs!

Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

212 3RD AVE N , Minneapolis, MN (612) 545-5740

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jaynie S

The ladies at here are miracle workers! When I picked up and tried on my dress at the salon I purchased it from, it fit like a glove. Two months later when I came into Wedding Gown Care Specialist for my first fitting, it was 5 inches too small across the back. I think the salon... Read More ended up giving me the wrong dress to take home without me realizing! I was absolutely devastated. They were able to make my dress into a corset back rather than a zipper back, and after seeing the change it fit perfectly and looked like it was always meant to be a corset! The panel and ribbon color match my light gold dress perfectly, and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Anna B

LOVED my experience at Wedding Gown Care Specialist! I had my dress altered, cleaned and pressed here. I had bought my dress off the rack and while I thought it was gorgeous, it was 2 sizes too big for me and the lace and beading were in rough shape. The seamstress at Wedding... Read More Gown Care Specialist works MIRACLES.... she altered my dress (brought it down 2 sizes) to fit me absolutely perfectly, fixed the lace and beading imperfections, and she created the most amazing bustle. By the time everything was complete, my dress was in amazing shape and I couldn't wait to wear it for my wedding day. In addition, the staff at Wedding Gown Care Specialist is so friendly, helpful and nice-- a wonderful experience all around and one I'd highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

As mother-of-the-bride, my final gift to my daughter was the restoration of her beautiful gown after her wedding. Wedding Gown Care Specialist and Tailors were professional, caring, and did a fabulous job of restoring and preserving Liz's beautiful gown! I was so impressed with... Read More their meticulous attention to detail. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who cares about the future of their wedding gown!

2016-06-20T10:24:17 Response from the vendor

Oh, this is so sweet! Thank you so much letting us be a part of your special day! You will remember it forever. Congratulations to the mother-of-the-bride!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ben L

I went to Nga for my alterations on my wedding gown and she did an amazing job. I had lost quite a bit of weight and my dress had to be taken in probably 2 dress sizes. My dress also had a lot of lace detail and was fitted, so I was kind of worried about how it would look. It... Read More turned out amazing. She had the fit and length just right and there was no way to tell it had been taken in so much. I highly recommend Nga for your dress alterations. Very talented!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Val R

Nga did such amazing work with my wedding gown alteration. She took care of it as if it was her own. The whole experience was comfortable and stress-free. It turned out great!! Such great staff to work with as well. Very helpful and friendly.

2017-06-09T12:39:08 Response from the vendor

That is our goal! Thank for letting us be apart of your special experience.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Nicole C

I highly recommend Evermore for their alterations! They were pricey, but worth it for the service they provided. I live out of town and could only go in for one fitting before the week of my wedding. When it wasn't quite right, they worked with me all week long leading up to my... Read More wedding to make sure I felt beautiful and comfortable in my wedding dress. Also their little shop is lovely, and you really feel special since they only have one customer at a time trying on a dress. Highly recommend!

2017-06-09T12:36:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your nice review! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special times!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Maureen F

In September 1956 my mom got married in a beautiful long sleeve wedding dress. 32 years later I wore the same dress for my wedding. Unbelievably, my daughter choose to wear the dress again for her wedding, 60 years from the original wearing. Evermore cleaned and altered the... Read More dress to perfection Nga masterfully made all the alternation including removing the high collar, adding a functional zipper in place of the 24 buttons (but reapplying them for the look) and carefully mending holes that had occurred from aging and poor storage. After the September 2016 wedding we had it cleaned and preserved in hopes of a fourth generation use. They did a terrific job from beginning to end!

2017-04-18T12:13:53 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you chose us here at evermore to service all your needs. We love what we do!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Kelsey C

I was so impressed with Nga's work on my dress! It's almost as if she can just look at you and know exactly how to make your dress fit perfectly. Her technique and understanding of wedding gown materials, shapes, embellishments, fit...it's all impeccable!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lisa M

As mother-of-the-bride my final wedding gift was the restoration of her beautiful gown after her wedding. During the wedding celebration some chocolate and red wine were spilled on the dress and some of the many layers of tulle were ripped. Wedding Gown Care Specialist and... Read More Tailors did a great job of cleaning and restoring the dress to it's almost original condition and preserving beautiful gown! I highly recommend Evermore Wedding Gown Care!

2017-03-27T17:17:49 Response from the vendor

What a great gift! Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to please the both of you!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Stephanie W

Evermore is absolutely amazing. I brought in my grandmother's dress to be restored without many expectations for the final result. As my grandmother would say, "It sat at the bottom of a bag for 60 years." The dress was yellowed and the material was crunchy. When we visited... Read More the store, the dress took our breath away. It had been so beautifully restored we started to cry. It brought such a joy to my grandma to see her dress back to the day she was married. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much Evermore!

2017-03-10T10:02:22 Response from the vendor

Your joy is our joy! Thank you for your kind reveiw!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Mackenzie M

When I brought my dress in to be altered, it was 8 sizes too big! The next time I came back it fit beautifully and was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. The ladies here are so nice and they work wonders! I couldn't recommend them more.

2017-03-07T11:00:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your reveiw! We strive to make our brides feel perfect and beautiful as you are!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Allison J

I had my dress and veil cleaned and preserved at Evermore Wedding Gown Care. I have a silk dress with delicate beading overlay. They did a fantastic job with the dress. It looked brand new when I picked it up. I found Evermore through reviews and would highly recommend them for... Read More cleaning and preserving.

2017-03-10T10:06:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We strive to be the best!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Dominique R

I had my dressed altered by Nga - she is AMAZING - she color coordinated my bustle so my personal attendant would know what to do - she saved me from the undergarment nightmare I could have had, by adding just the right touches. AND I had my gown cleaned and pressed and - it... Read More had two specific marks on it from the manufacturer/shipper- OIL and INK on my Satin Dress! Evermore did such a fantastic job - you would never know they were ever there. I will definitely be bringing my dress back for preservation. Super pleased with entire experience!

2017-03-07T10:43:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your reveiw! We are so happy to Have had the chance to work with you and your Beautiful gown!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Katrina K

Evermore Wedding Gown Care did an absolute phenomenal job preserving my wedding dress! The customer service was nothing short of amazing and I immediately felt confident handing over my most precious dress I will ever own to them to get cleaned. My wedding dress turned out... Read More amazing and I will forever be grateful for their beautiful work.

2017-03-07T10:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your amazing review! That is our goal here at evermore to preserve Lifetime memories!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Paige G

After a few hoops trying to get an appointment Sarah reached out to me and everything is great!

2016-11-11T14:57:36 Response from the vendor

Hi. Thank you so much for your patience! We're sorry you had trouble reaching us initially. We're glad we were able to connect and are looking forward to meeting you for your appointment tomorrow!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amy H

I brought my Allure bridal gown in to be altered and then to be preserved after my wedding, and the Wedding Gown Care Specialist team was wonderful to work with. I came in for three fittings - one with my mom and two with friends, and my dress fit like a dream on the big day. It... Read More was super convenient to be able to come in after work or early on a Saturday morning. I was lucky that I didn't have to alter the hem of my ballgown, but they did alter the bust and waist of my dress in addition to creating the bustle. I was so pleased with how the bustle turned out. She showed me a few different options and I chose to bustle by adding buttons right at the waist of my dress. When the train was down, you couldn't see the tiny stitches at all, and when the dress was bustled, it looked like it was always meant to be that way! I brought my dress back after the wedding to be preserved and boy was it *dirty*. They hung it up on a high hook to inspect it before taking it back for cleaning and made note of all the different stains and any damage. Some of the stains were pretty standard (sweat, grass/dirt, little bit of spilled beer), and then there was the barbeque sauce from our pig roast dinner! Oops. When I picked up my preserved gown about 6 weeks later, they had gotten all of the stains out and folded the dress up in a nice preservation box. I was really sad to put it away, but it is nice to know that it is not all sealed up and I can fluff it up any time I want - provided I use the special gloves :) Thanks again for an excellent experience and for making my dress perfect!

2017-03-10T10:03:43 Response from the vendor

Our pleasure!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Ericka S

I brought my wedding dress for sleeve adjustments and hemming. Everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly. The work was done with skill and care, including packing my dress for air travel. I really wished that I was informed that my dress would settle at a longer... Read More length than I saw in the shop during the fitting. On my wedding day my bridal assistant had to do an extra bustle on my dress so that I could walk down the aisle and do my first dance; if she hadn't been able to do this, it would have had a serious negative impact on my day.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Tiffany C

I brought my dress here to be preserved A FULL YEAR after my wedding. My dress had very noticeable orange makeup stains on the bodice and lots of dirt on the train of the dress. They were able to remove ALL of it. My dress looks brand new. I would highly recommend them!!!... Read More Excellent service!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Jourdan S

I took my wedding dress here to be altered. I needed the breast cups taken in as well as the bottom to hemmed. My dress had lace appliqué that had to be removed and the resown on in order to hem it. When all said and done my dress looked amazing.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Elene K

Strongly recommend! Wedding Gown Care Specialists did an incredible job altering my dress to fit perfectly! After my wedding they erased every trace of red wine and dirt that I accumulated on my wedding day! Excellent service!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Mary S

I had my mom's wedding dress made in 1975 restored here, and I am so thrilled with how it turned out. I had so many compliments on how well the dress fit me, not to mention how they had cleaned and restored the stained and torn lace and bead work. They did a fantastic job, thank... Read More you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Stephanie S

I highly recommend wedding gown specialist, NGA is a magician with her hands, she is so talented. The customer service is excellent.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend them for wedding dress alterations. I had my dress altered somewhere else first and they did a terrible job. My dress is very fitted and I was very unhappy with the other place. I was recommended to Nga at the Wedding Gown Care Specialst and am SO... Read More HAPPY I went there. Nga fixed my alterations from the first place and made my dress look AMAZING. Everything from the bustle to the way the dress fits me is perfect. I wish I would have found them sooner. Do yourself a favor and go here first because it really was a great experience and I could not be happier.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

my daughter had her dress altered here. They were so wonderful, from the owner to the seamstress!! What an incredible job they did. Her dress fit her like she was born in it. They're attention to detail is incredible. They didn't stop altering until both the seamstress and... Read More my daughter were completely satisfied. If you live a bit away I will tell you it is worth the drive!!!

2016-06-15T10:03:18 Response from the vendor

This is amazing! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your daughter's special day, and we are so glad we could help! She looked lovely. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Melissa A

Nga did such an amazing job on my dress! It was my grandma's dress, and then my moms. They found it in a box, so it was very yellowed and out-dated. The work she did to update the dress for me was absolutely amazing, and I felt amazing in the dress. I can't say enough about the... Read More great work she did. I didn't get to have the typical dress shopping experience but I felt like I did every time I came in for my next appointment. This dress was so important to me, especially because my grandma became sick when I got engaged and passed a month before the wedding. I am so happy that I was able to wear her dress and that Nga could make it my own. Thanks for helping to make our wedding the most perfect day!!

2016-06-07T17:28:07 Response from the vendor

We love caring for family heirlooms - so many memories in a piece of fabric! Congratulations on your special day and thank you so much for the sweet review!