Extreme Cuisine Catering

Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth, and the surrounding communities

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

202 McCart Street Suite 120, Krum, TX Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth, and the surrounding communities (940) 380-8770

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jack and Joanne O

Extreme Cuisine did a great job providing the food at my daughter's rehearsal dinner at the 4R Ranch and Vineyard. They were professional and efficient and the food was delicious. Thanks Extreme Cuisine for making it a great night.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Megan M

Amazing experience with them! They set up and take down and you don't even notice they're there. They even cut the cake for you

WOW!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Bailey L

The food from here was amazing, and the service too!

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Erika A

Working with Matt and Kathleen was a joy! They were hard-working and fun to do business with. The food was phenomenal. We had granny smith apple salad, pecan-crusted chicken with white wine cream sauce, creamed potatoes and blanched asparagus for dinner, with a fruit and... Read More cheese spread and bruschetta with spinach-artichoke dip as our appetizers. The spread was absolutely beautiful! They even carved our names into a watermelon. All of our guests raved about how delicious everything tasted. All-in-all a fantastic value! We will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family!

Great food and service!

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Gretchen T

We loved our food and the service we received from Extreme Cuisine. We had plenty of delicious food (even leftovers!) and they made my husband and I sit down while they brought us plates of food!

Professional & Friendly

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Paige E

Eric and Extreme DJ Service was professional, friendly and honest. He knew exactly what I was looking for in a DJ and set me up with Richard Wayne. Richard was friendly, and attentive to my wishes. He checked in on me throughout the wedding to make sure I was happy with the... Read More music being played and to see if I can any additional requests. He was approachable and our guests felt comfortable going to him with special requests as well.

Rating for Extreme Cuisine Catering