Extreme Excellence Entertainment

Serving all of New Jersey

We Guarantee Your Wedding Will Be Spectacular!!!

This is a very special time for you and your loved ones and we would be honored to offer our experience and professionalism to help you celebrate this special occasion. Our goal is to simply exceed your highest expectations in providing extraordinary entertainment right up until your last dance.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Serving all of New Jersey (908) 451-4562

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Ircia A. M

If I could give Robert B. and Extreme Excellence Entertainment 10 stars I would. After doing thorough research for my wedding which took place on July 25, 2015, for a DJ/MC I met Robert. Robert was easy to communicate with and helped me feel comfortable. He complied with all... Read More of the request we submitted. At the wedding Robert exceeded expectations. He had all of the guest at the wedding at the dance floor. What an amazing and incredible person. I thank you for making my day such a wonderful one. You are the best. I would HIGHLY recommend Robert B. at Extreme Excellence Entertainment for ANY event. Thanks Robert, Ircia & Roderick.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Emily S

If you want the best DJ for your wedding, hire Rob and Extreme Excellence! They had everyone on the floor the whole night and were super accommodating to us! They definitely made our wedding a great one and played everything we wanted! He was very helpful and made sure he had... Read More everything pronounced correctly. We can’t thank you enough, Rob! It was a great party and you made our big day one for the books! We appreciate everything! πŸ˜€πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ€΅πŸ»πŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸ»

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Katie K

Rob and his team were excellent on our wedding day! Everything was set up on time, his announcements of the wedding party were spot on and energetic, and throughout the night they kept our guests entertained. The music that I left up to them to play during dinner and cocktail... Read More was just our style and I was excited as songs came on that I wasn't expecting. As the night went on they transitioned flawlessly between happenings and always made sure I was okay with a song request before going ahead and playing it. I would highly recommend Extreme Excellence Entertainment if you want your DJ to be both engaging and professional! Thanks for being part of our special night!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Faith M

Hire them! You will not be disappointed, they are so much fun, so many of our guests made comments about how great they were. People were on the dance floor the entire night. Two engaged couples were at my wedding and are planning to hire Extreme Excellence for their... Read More weddings!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Melissa M

I was referred to this DJ by our venue. Rob was incredibly helpful and easy going through out the entire process. He made everything easy for us. The website was a great tool to use to give our information to them. Rob was very personable and able to read the guests well in... Read More order to keep everyone dancing.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Shannon F

We recently got married on July 1, 2017. We found Rob and his team here on the knot and spoke back and forth about what we wanted. With our busy schedules, it was impossible to meet with him in person. He accommodated us and preformed several conference calls and reassure us... Read More everything was going to be phenomenal for our big day and it was nothing short of that! We wanted a few extra's such as the dancing on the clouds and music for our ceremony. Dancing on the clouds is 100% worth it! We loved it and our guests were blown away. We were happy we had him come for the ceremony because our ministers sound system would have never been heard by our guests. During the reception, he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He was very interactive with not only us, but our guests. And, an added bonus, he posted several photos his Facebook page a few weeks later of our wedding of moments we didn't get to see! We loved being able to see some of our guests enjoying their celebration with us. I would recommend hiring Rob and his team at Extreme Excellence Entertainment for any event!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 J G

Extreme Excellence was very professional and easy to work with. Rob was very easy to work with and they were affordable. They kept everyone on the dance floor during my wedding and us and the guests had a great time! I will say if you have songs you have your heart set on... Read More hearing make sure to tell them in advance. They did a good job mixing in songs to keep the guests on the dance floor but there were some songs I spent time picking out that I didn't get to hear. Overall though they were great!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Cathy C

Extreme Excellence is one of the best companies I've ever worked with. We use him as a DJ for several different events, including our social club's Christmas parties and, most recently, our daughter's wedding. He made our daughter's wedding so successful and memorable, and made... Read More it less work and more fun for us as the hosts. He gets everyone up dancing and reads and reacts to the crowd very well. He makes all of our events GREAT!! Robert is very efficient and flexible, easy to work with, and a great communicator. He makes you feel like your event is the most important one on his plate. He is very amicable and friendly and truly cares about us as his customer and the success of our events. I can't recommend him highly enough for any type of event, especially a wedding. He is an 11 out of 10 in my book!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alyssa M

Cannot say enough awesome things about Extreme Excellence!! My brother and his wife used them and they were so amazing we did the same. My family LOVES to dance and they kept the party going the whole time! So many of our guests said that they were the best entertainment they... Read More have ever seen at a wedding. Not only are they extremely accommodating and professional, but incredibly friendly and easy going !

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jillian B

My husband and I don't have enough good things to say about Rob and Extreme Excellence Entertainment. My husband doesn't have a conventional work schedule and Rob was so accommodating and worked with us. His website is so easy to use and has every song you can think of, and if... Read More there isn't a song on there, he'll find it for you. I wanted an older song for the father-daughter dance because it meant a lot to my dad and me, and Rob was able to make it happen. We also had a bagpiper for the ceremony and Rob was able to coordinate with him no problem. He made the whole night flow and he kept the dance floor packed all night. My husband and I are still getting complements on how awesome the music was!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Danielle M

Our wedding was last Saturday, May 20,2017 and I cannot say enough good things about Rob and Extreme Excellence! They had everyone on the dance floor, from our Ringbearer to our grandparents everyone was loving the music selection! We just gave a few song ideas that we liked... Read More and he ran with it and read the crowd perfectly! We received many texts the next day saying how great our dj was! We will be recommending Extreme Excellence to all of our friends, but anyone that was at our wedding is already sold on them!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Bridget M

Extreme Excellence Entertainment did a wonderful job at my wedding this past weekend-3/31/17. Rob was so easy to work with and always responded quickly and professionally to any requests I had. Their system of adding songs is easy to use and allowed me to add songs over time.... Read More Rob was very organized and made sure to review all details of the wedding in advance just in case any changes needed to be made. My family loves to dance, so Rob made sure to incorporate the oldies and today's hits- everyone danced all night! Extreme Excellence Entertainment was affordable, easy to use, and an excellent choice for our wedding! We highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 lorena l

Extreme Excellence did an amazing job at my wedding, They made my ceremony so beautiful and romantic and our reception was without a doubt phenomenal, everyone had an wonderful time and I'm still getting compliments for my amazing DJ !! Thank you Rob for being so professional... Read More and for making sure our wedding was unforgettable !!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Rosa C

We chose this vendor for our wedding on 2/17/18. Absolutely the best DJ I have ever witnessed! Our guests were so pleased with the songs and energy throughout the night. Rob exceeded our expectations. The light show was awesome and the "dancing on the clouds" was unforgettable.... Read More Thank you Rob and team for such a fun night. We recommend this vendor for any event!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Mr. and Mrs. Joe Duran .

Extreme Excellence was simply AMAZING! My wife and I wanted our DJ to be phenomenal and Rob was just that, phenomenal! We only met with Rob a couple of times and during those visits he was able to determine exactly the type of music we wanted. We didn't provide him with a... Read More song list, we told him what we liked and allowed him to determine what to play throughout the night. Let me say, he nailed it! In fact, I wish we could get a list of all the songs he ended up playing because that would be a great Spotify playlist. Our wedding night was absolutely amazing and he had a lot to do with it. He had the dance floor packed the entire night and anytime we had a request, he made sure to play the song my wife and I requested. He is very professional, polite and listens to everything you have to say. He did an amazing job and we couldn't be more happy with our DJ choice. Choose Extreme Excellence and if you can, try and get Rob, you wont regret it! Our family and friends still tell us how much fun our wedding was. The best thing we've heard so far is my mother in-law's friend's husband who attended our wedding were at another wedding a couple weeks after ours and said, "can we go back to Daniela an Joe's wedding?" That's how much fun they had at the wedding with the music being played. The DJ is a big part of the wedding and you wont regret picking Extreme Excellence. They wont let you down and they will have your friends and family talking about the night for quite some time! They offer an abundance of songs/genres to choose from and they also offer a variety of additional add-ons. We decided to get a couple of dozen of the neon necklaces and the light up foam dance wands. These were a huge hit as well! Adults turned into kids with these in their hands and the kids, of course, loved them. You won't be disappointed! If we have another big party, we will be calling Rob without hesitation!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Cassandra A

We cannot say enough great things about Rob. He was very thorough when going over the flow of the night with us, and he made us feel comfortable every step of the way. The reception was a huge success because of him. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night til... Read More the end with guests of all ages, and people had so much fun that a flip flop somehow ended up on the chandelier of our venue! My favorite part of having Rob as our DJ was that he gave us two "bonus songs" at the end of the night at the request of our very excited guests. Our venue loved working with him and asked for his contact info to have back for future events. We cannot thank Rob enough for making our wedding so memorable and fun!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Eric R

We got married on November 12, 2016. Robert did an amazing job from start to finish. He made the preparation and planning aspect so easy for us and he followed up to ensure that every detail was correct. He was very attentive and did an impeccable job with the introductions,... Read More song choices, and overall experience which set the tone for the entire night. He played a wide variety of music for all ages to ensure that everyone got up on the dance floor. Everyone had an amazing time and it was definitely a night to remember! We definitely recommend Robert for your DJ'ing needs!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rayna L

We didn't hire a wedding coordinator, and so were looking for a DJ who could help us run the wedding as well as provide the music, and we found that in Rob Battiste of Extreme Excellence Entertainment. We gave Rob our list of reception events (toasts, special dances, etc) and... Read More only a few suggested songs, and left the rest up to him. He knew how to get our guests up and dancing, coordinated with the caterers about when guests should be dancing or in their seats, and walked us through the reception gently. Our guests had a great time, and it was such a relief to us to have Rob running the show!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Cynthia L

Extreme Excellence did a fantastic job at our wedding!! I Have known Rob for many years and have hired him in the past so the decision of who to hire for our wedding was easy. They were great and everyone had a lot of fun. You can't go wrong hiring them! Thanks again Rob :)

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Suzanna M

Robert was wonderful- he responded quickly to all of my questions. All of my guests complemented how smoothly everything at the reception went and how great the music sounded. He really helped to make my wedding a really special day for me and my husband!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Colleen R

Extreme Excellence did a fantastic job at our wedding! Our guests were dancing all night long, having a blast! There was never a dull moment with nobody dancing. My husband and I did not have much time to think of and submit many songs that we wanted them to play, but I was not... Read More worried about it because I knew Extreme Excellence would do a great job; and they did! They played a variety of awesome songs and kept everyone engaged! They also did the "dance on clouds" special effect for our first dance which was awesome! It really made our first dance feel even more special and exciting. I am very happy we chose Extreme Excellence Entertainment for our wedding. At the end of the night, a lot of our guests came up to my husband and I and commented on how great of a job Rob and his team did! They did a fantastic job, and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Rose F

It's tough to find a talented, reliable, AND affordable DJ--but Extreme Excellence Entertainment really fits the bill! Rob and his team were extremely professional. They made sure that the night flowed seamlessly from all the various wedding traditions, to dinner, to dancing,... Read More etc. Our family and friends love to dance--and EEE fueled the party all night. It was wonderful to just sit back and be able to enjoy my own wedding! Would highly, highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Erica R

Rob was amazing from start to finish. His communication months and weeks ahead of the wedding put me at ease knowing that we would have a great party. He accommodated every request without a problem and my guest loved the song's request list that was provided a month before the... Read More event. He had guests on the dance floor the entire night. Excellent music, sound and service... What more can you ask for!!! Xoxo

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicholas G

We found Rob and his team through the knot and couldn't have been happier. He was very accessible throughout the entire process, having more than a few conversations with my husband and I about what kind of vibe we were looking for. The wedding reception went spectacularly! Rob... Read More took care of everything for us, guiding us through the night seamlessly, not to mention, that everyone danced the night away. He read the crowd wonderfully. All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had a month later.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 lisa d

Robert and his staff were excellent! Robert took the time to go over my song selections for ceremony, first dance, etc while I changed my mind again and again! He honored all of my requests, and everything was perfect. The variety of music was perfect for our teenage and adult... Read More guest. Robert kept everyone dancing all night. I would highly recommend Extreme Excellence!!