Professional on site makeup artists

We are two sisters who have been in the industry well over 8 years. Our goal is to make you look and feel absolutely beautiful on your special day. Feel confident in knowing we will customize the perfect look for you ranging anywhere from soft/natural daytime glam to a dramatic evening glam. Book your trial today! We service the tri-state area. PA, NJ, & DE. [email protected]

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Jen and her sister are by far the BEST. When choosing makeup artists you have a fear of your bridal party not likeing their makeup done by someone else especially if they are paying for it. I can tell you all 11 of us absolutely LOVED our makeup. I still have people asking who... Read More did our makeup to this day. Jen and Jess have such an amazing talent, you can see the passion in their work. They make people feel beautiful. Nobody did a trial ( it wasn't needed their work speaks for itself in their pictures) Everyone looked flawless, and even with the different lighting and flashes of the camera the makeup was perfect . I will never forget how beautiful I felt on my special day that I will remember the rest of my life. You will never regret picking Jen and Jess for your wedding. They are so convienient, they come to you, and accommodate to your needs. They are truly gifted, and how can you not love sisters?

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica B

Jen did the makeup for myself and two others for my wedding. I loved working with Jen. She was fun, flexible, easy going, and most importantly, made us look flawless!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Heather M

I was blessed to have these amazing girls do my makeup as a makeover after having my daughter. It gave me my confidence back and made me feel beautiful inside and out. They are kind, consideration amd professional. I have used them SEVERAL times since and plan to for a LONG... Read More time! Love Faces by Fo!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jillian L

Jen and Jess are the best makeup artists ever hands down!!!!! I have never felt more beautiful in my life then on my wedding day when they did my makeup. I first had my makeup done by them in my friends wedding and I loved the way I looked so much that I had to get them for my... Read More wedding! They are so much fun and so nice to work with. They are extremely professional and take their time on your makeup and make everyone look insanely beautiful. All of my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law absolutely LOVED their makeup. I honestly could not have asked for anything better. I wish they could do my makeup everyday. All of my bridesmaids felt the same exact way. If you're getting married in the philadelphia area, I highly suggested you use the Ford sisters. They are amazingly talented. Choosing them do to my makeup was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Samantha P

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! These two sisters are the best! Super easy to set up a trail for my wedding and Jen was great with listening to my style. I don't wear a ton of makeup but wanted my wedding day look to be perfect. She gave me just the right amount of pop without over doing it.... Read More My makeup stayed on all night and looked great in all my pictures- even the late night ones. They were able to do my whole bridal party (10 girls), myself, and my mom without any problems and actually finished early! All of the girls loved their makeup and there was a wide range of preferences. I've had several people request their information simply from my wedding photos. Hiring these two girls was a great decision and I would absolutely do it again.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mariesa M

Jen was absolutely wonderful! I’m so glad I was able to book her for my wedding. She made every bridesmaid look flawless, not to mention I loved my makeup as well. She was also was great on time! The timeline I created for that day was on point and it started with Jen. Best... Read More decision ever having her there for my big day. <3

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Dana J

Jen was such a pleasure to work with! From the moment I met her for my trial I was blown away by her talent. Not only is she awesome but her personality and professionalism will exceed your expectations. She's very patient, sweet and was so helpful with myself and all of my... Read More bridesmaids with her honesty and professionalism in choosing the best looks for us. I will be recommending her to everyone I know and looking forward to having her do my makeup again! Thanks Jen!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017

Jen was an incredible vendor - She was not only very talented but incredibly professional. I would recommend her to all of my friends and am hoping I can work with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jo ann P

Jen is a artist. She did my makeup for my sons wedding. I never questioned what she wanted to do!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Alisha B

Jen did a beautiful job with my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids. She did exactly what we asked and was very professional.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Alex T

Jen is the best she will make you look flawless!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Monica Y

What can I say! Jen and Jess are absolute dolls and the best in the business! I was scared to book a makeup artist as I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and I didn't want to look different on my wedding day and look like a clown. (I've had other makeup artists in the past do... Read More this to me) Especially on my wedding day, I wanted to look like me but even more beautiful and Jen was able to capture exactly that! The makeup not only lasted for hours but everyone complimented me on my makeup and how great it looked. Her sister is great as well and did all 8 of my bridesmaids, my grandmother and mother and they were so happy! (I'm Asian so my mom and grandmother are hard to please!) Look no further and book Jen today before it's too late! I will definitely be looking to Jen for future occasions.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Kelly S

Jen and her sister Jess took SUCH great care of myself and my other ladies on my wedding day. They are both fun, laid back, professional, and really good at tailoring their skills to what works best for each person's individual style and taste. Jen and Jess were also open to... Read More suggestions and really approachable in terms of what myself and each of my ladies had in mind. If ever the occasion arose again for make-up artists, you can bet these two ladies will be my go-to girls. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Clarissa L

Jen is awesome! I researched for awhile trying to figure out what I was going to do for my wedding day as far as make up! Someone gave me Jen's contact info..long story short I was very impressed! She is very nice, and down to earth! Jen was on time, ready, and reasonably... Read More priced! I loved me and my girls faces! I was definitely feeling like Beyonce for my wonderful day 😁.. I would recommend any bride to look no more Jen is your angel sent for your special day

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 kay f

Jen is fantastic! She did an amazing job with my makeup and was so fun to work with. She is an absolute professional…I was unsure of the look that I was going for, and I was very nervous about it, but in her awesome way she listened to the styles that I like and created the... Read More perfect look for me on my special day. I actually still continue to use her when I need my makeup done for ANY occasion.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jeanine Z

LOOK NO MORE. In a ridiculously saturated bridal market, there are a ton of makeup and hair artists out there. Some come as a package deal, or just offer one service. Jen Ford for Faces by Fo is the only makeup artist you will need for your big day. I was a very picky bride. I... Read More went on 3 hair and makeup trials before I found Jen. I was also a bride who thought that a "packaged" company who does both hair and makeup would be the easiest way to go. I already had so much planning on my hands, i just wanted a one stop shop. However, all of these "famous" companies I was trying just weren't it. Most of the time, I liked the hair artist, but not the makeup artist. I needed to find someone who could "bring it up a notch" on my big day. Let me start off by saying, i love makeup, and i love wearing makeup. There are so many looks that a bride can rock, however, I found that every makeup trial i went to, I wasn't really listened to. Almost every other artist did my makeup based on what other brides do. A lot of the times i walked out looking like i had no makeup on. That wasn't for me. I wanted to be "done up," glamorous, fierce, movie star status, and that's where Faces by Fo came into play. They were the only ones who gave me all of that and more. Of course they are ridiculously talented and can create ANY look you want, from the "barely there makeup babe" " to the "stunning sexy siren." But that was the best part, they could do it all, and do it very well. During my trial, we tried at least 3 looks. Jen never blinked an eye or looked at the time. I was one of those brides with a pintrest board for everything, and of course i had to show her. She was committed to making me happy. All of the looks were so fabulous, I couldn't pick just one. I figured we would decide on the day of the wedding. It is very hard to find a makeup artist you give free reign to, who can look at your face, know your likes and dislikes, and just make it happen,it's the best thing ever. Jen Ford is a complete professional. From the start, she was on top of booking trials, and staying connected with me through the entire planning process. (I was a bride with many many questions-always!) The day of the wedding, Jen and her sister "The Fo sisters" showed up on time and ready to work. They brought an arsenal of makeup, brushes, and lashes, and even brought their own chairs for us to sit in. It was like an entire makeup studio was brought to us. It was amazing. My girls looked like models and the "mothers" looked outstanding. I've never seen my mother in law with full makeup, but let me tell you, she looked as beautiful as ever, and i know she felt that way as well. I'm so glad Jen was able to give her and me that gift. Jen and her sister created a different look for all of the women, but kept a cohesive look that was what the style of the wedding was about..glamorous, sexy, chic. We had many different personalities in my bridal party, Jen and her sister handled all of them with grace, patience, and respect. This is HUGE. I really could go on and on about Faces by Fo... Do yourself a favor, worry about other things on your big day. Let Jen Ford take care of the "bridal beauty.' She will not let you down. You will not regret it. Just meet her once, and you will be sold. I'd look into it soon, because this superstar is bound to book up fast. Thank You Faces by Fo for making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, and for giving me cheekbones for days! xxooo

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Melissa T

Jen and Jess are super talented and awesome at what they do. I am EXTREMELY picky and went through a couple of wedding trials before I found Jen, but once I met with her, I had no doubt I was in great hands. Everyone in my bridal party looked absolutely stunning and photos came... Read More out great -- they really know how to make makeup translate beautifully on camera. I would highly recommend both of them!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Corin L

Jen did my makeup the day of my wedding! She is amazing ! You as a bride are worrying about everything on your Big Day and when she came I known I was in good hands! I didn't have to worry but anything! Thank you Jen for making my day perfect😊

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Annie A

I have been going to Jen for makeup for years now for various occasions. Every single time she has done my makeup I get compliments on how beautiful my makeup looks. Jen is extremely talented and professional. She listens to exactly what you want and never disappoints. Of... Read More course when it came to my own wedding I knew there was no other choice but Jen. I felt like an absolute flawless princess on my wedding day, more beautiful than I've ever felt. The makeup lasted the entire wedding and was still perfect after over a 15 hour day. I highly recommend Jen for any occasion but especially for your wedding day! Those pictures will last forever so be sure you look your best and book Jen!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Angela R

Jen and her sister did the makeup for myself (bride) and my bridal party (9 girls total). They did an AMAZING job! Everyone was so happy with their work & trust me my girls can be picky! I will definitely be contacting the sister again for my makeup!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Sandi S

Jen and Jess exceed expectations and go beyond the average make-up artist. Not only are they extremely talented, they listen to what YOU want. All 9 bridesmaids, as well as my grandmother and a couple of cousins, are still talking about how beautiful they felt on my wedding day!... Read More As the bride, I felt like a queen! By far, these sisters are the best! I still see Jenn frequently to get my make-up done for special occasions. I highly recommend both of them.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kelly C

Jen is my go to makeup artist! She has made me look beautiful for so many weddings where I was a guest that it only made sense that she would be there on my special day. One of the first things I did after I got engaged was make sure Jen was available. And she did not... Read More disappoint! As someone who LOVES makeup and feeling dramatic and beautiful, I always hoped to feel super glamorous on my biggest day. Jen not only made me feel like a princess but also made sure my mom, sister and best friends looked stunning! She is super professional, arrives on time, stays as long as needed, takes her time, listens to peoples likes and dislikes and is just an all around talented and amazing makeup artist. She comes HIGHLY recommended and I will continue to use Jen for all my makeup artist needs :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah T

I have used both Jen and Jess for every special occasion I have gone to and every time I felt so beautiful!! I recommend them too everyone, they are both absolutely amazing!! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Dina T

Jen did half of my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding on April 23, 2016. The girls looked absolutely gorgeous and I have been getting inquiries about who I used for makeup ever since. She made the day convenient by coming to my house to do everyone's makeup. She worked quickly... Read More and finished my girls before the expected time. She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kathleen D

Jen did my makeup for my wedding on 10/22/16. She did myself, my mom and two sisters and she was ABSOLUTELY incredible. She listened to exactly each one of us said and did it perfectly! I got compliments all day! Not to mention my makeup didn't even move all day! Jen is amazing... Read More and I HIGHLY recommend her!!