Earrings, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Wedding Rings

2712 Bee Caves Rd, Austin, TX (512) 306-8200

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Megan C

My Fiancé had my ring custom made by Five Star Jewelry! Mary helped him design the perfect ring for me and I am so in love with it! He said the process was so easy and quick! We both can't wait to go back and pick out our wedding bands!! Mary is the best! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Hollis E

My fiancé felt completely comfortable with blindly shopping for something that I would like for an engagement ring. He received excellent service and advice to find a truly beautiful ring. When we both returned to shop for wedding rings/bands, we were promptly greeted and shown... Read More a wide selection of rings within our price range and style. Everything was quick, easy, and fun! The ladies are professional/helpful but also easy to talk to without seeming pushy. Overall, we had a stellar experience and will gladly return for any further jewelry needs!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

Five Star is very wonderful in every way. They custom designed and made a ring for us. It was exactly as I had invisioned it. They are so professional and yet so sweet and kind. I love the small store where you never feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. I'm writing this... Read More review because I truly do recommend this store for quality, service and satisfaction.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Beautiful collection and superb customer service. Mary Weber is the BEST. She is highly qualified and experienced, you'll love her collection and enjoy working with her! Check out her store :-)