Wedding & Event Floral Artistry

We understand that weddings are very personal and each one is unique. At Stadium Flowers, we offer only experienced wedding consultants to help suggest flowers and decorations for your special day. We offer free consultations in our wedding studio. We have fresh flower samples we can show you at that time. Feel free to contact us by phone or email anytime.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

3632 Broadway, Everett, WA (425) 293-0962

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Tanya G

Our flowers were gorgeous. Planning a wedding from across the country meant that we definitely had to make a leap of faith on a lot of things and flowers were one of them that we just went with and crossed our fingers. I am so glad we did. There is no way the arrangements... Read More could have been more perfect if we had spent the year working with them planning. One month prior to the wedding I reached out and after two phone conversations I was OVER THE MOON that they were able to create exactly what I had imagined. Also, the price was very reasonable. I was about to give up on professional flowers or do it myself after getting discouraging quotes from other florists. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

2016-11-02T21:09:56 Response from the vendor

I am happy we were able to make things from across the country a bit easier for you. Thank you for the awesome review!

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Renee K

This was an amazing place to work with for the wedding day flowers. Chelsea was phenomenal- she was so kind and fun and offered good suggestions without being pushy. I had so much fun with them! They had me come the day before my wedding to look over everything and make sure I... Read More didn't need any last minute changes. I couldn't have been happier with my decision to use them. And on the day of- the flowers turned out amazing. And I fell in love with my bridal bouquet. This place is amazing!

2013-12-20T08:07:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks Renee!

Hands down...THE BEST!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Amanda G

You will not find another florist that even comes close the quality, selection and just pure BEAUTY provided by Stadium Flowers! When I asked around (previous brides, people who knew brides) - I was continuously pointed to Stadium Flowers. When looking online, I found a few... Read More different vendors that I considered, but at the end of the day I decided I was going to make an appointment with Stadium and just see for myself what all the rave was about. Amazing. Down to every last detail. Possibly even details that you wouldnt think of at all. If you have a vision or a dream - they will create it and it will be amazing. They have the right materials, the right people and honestly probably the most experience. Chelsea was the gal that worked with my mom and I, she was great and she KNOWS HER FLOWERS! With me, I knew the colors I wanted but no clue what flowers would work or be available. During our appointment we sat down, and she brought up several different flowers that were in my colors and best in my wedding season. Needless to say I was impressed immediately and told her right then and there I told her we were sold and wanted to start building our wedding right then and there, and we did! Truly a wonderful experience and they surpassed my already high expectations. Couldn't be happier :)

2013-04-17T10:07:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! I am so glad you loved your flowers. Congrats again! ~Chelsea

Reviewed on 8/04/2017

We had a great experience with Flora D'Amore by Stadium Flowers. Chelsea was a great communicator from the start and very professional. I threw photos together on Pinterest of flowers I liked, but I know nothing about flowers. Chelsea was able to walk me through the flowers... Read More that caught my eye and formulated a plan for all the arrangements. The process of working with Chelsea was straight forward and smooth. I was very stressed out the last day before the wedding and unable to come view the flowers. Chelsea was very accommodating and sent me photos and chatted about what I was hoping for. When finalizing the order for the day of the wedding, Chelsea went above and beyond to make sure that I was completely happy. The flowers were stunning and absolutely perfect. I enjoyed them for a full week after the wedding. If you're looking for a great wedding florist, I would highly recommend working with Chelsea at Flora D'Amore.

2017-08-07T17:54:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am so glad you were happy with everything!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Taylor C

Within my budget and did a great job on the flowers for the wedding and the girls flower and my lovely bouquet !! Thank you

2017-07-04T11:31:49 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Glad we could help.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Rachelle M

Chelsea was AMAZING!! She did a great job looking at my Pinterest board and listening to my thoughts on our initial consultation then had a great proposal made up for me. I knew the flowers would be beautiful for our wedding but was even more impressed when I saw them the day... Read More before for an early viewing. Come wedding day, the venue looked gorgeous with all of her pieces. I'd highly recommend this talented lady to anyone!

2017-07-04T11:32:49 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear you were happy with everything. We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Keely H

Chelsea was a wonder to work with. We told her our budget and she did everything she could do still create us beautiful centerpieces but stay under budget! Everyone raved about the flowers and we had zero complaints.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Woo K

I was looking for a great florist who wouldn't also break the bank, and Flora D' Amore went above my expectations. Chelsea sat me down with flowers we had discussed and we put together our bouquets during the meeting, and the entire time she was extremely helpful and responsive... Read More to everything we needed. Our flowers came out absolutely beautiful on the day of and the cost was so reasonable compared to other places we had researched. People were commenting about how gorgeous the flowers were and we would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Flora D' Amore!

2016-11-02T21:08:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! I am so glad I was able to help! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Catherine H

The flowers were everything that we had hoped for and more for my daughter's wedding! They looked exactly like the photo she had provided Chelsea and her team. Chelsea then had perfect suggestions for the boutonnieres, wrist corsages, etc. Could not have been more happy! They... Read More will definitely be my go-to florist for the future as well!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Catherine H

2016-11-02T21:09:03 Response from the vendor

So glad I was able to help everything go smoothly. Thank you for the awesome review!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kelly D

Flora D' Amore was amazing! My wedding was in Leavenworth, WA, they delivered and the flowers stayed beautiful and fresh for the whole day in JULY!! They were so helpful and a pleasure to work with I give them 4 stars!! :) Kelly De Maris

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Perfect wedding flowers After reading many reviews, I chose Flora D’Amore to do the flowers for my wedding in September. Chelsea could not have been more wonderful to work with. I had multiple pictures I had pulled out of magazines but still couldn’t decide what I really... Read More wanted. She was able to take the basic theme that seemed to carry thru all the pictures and pull together perfect bouquets, centerpieces and alter flowers. They were exactly what I wanted even though I didn’t know it until it all came together. With just a couple of emails and a phone call, she came up with an adorable floral crown for the flower girl at the last minute. The flowers lasted for over a week so we were able to enjoy them well after the ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Elizabeth S

I used Stadium Flowers for my wedding in June of 2016. They went above and beyond my expectations. They were much more affordable than I would have thought, and the flowers were beautiful. They listened to what I wanted, and worked with me to find the best solution to the look... Read More I had in mind. They were able to make last minute changes to my order, and the flowers arrived at the venue on time, fresh and beautiful. I highly recommend Stadium Flowers.

2016-10-07T11:12:23 Response from the vendor

So glad you loved everything!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Margaret S

I highly recommend using Stadium Flowers and Flora D'Amore!! Chelsea did my flowers for my wedding and they were everything I wanted! I LOVED them! Meeting with her was so comfortable and thorough. She was able to show me all the flowers and combinations we were talking about... Read More and guide me to help my vision come to life. In the months leading up to the wedding she answered every email quickly and made changes to the order whenever I needed it! I even got to view the flowers a day before the wedding and that set my mind at ease. She worked with my small budget and was honest about pricing and how to save money.

2016-07-29T15:24:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Where do I begin except look no further! Chelsea is not only a gifted florist, but seriously the sweetest person you will ever meet! When it came to floral I was lost, I knew what I wanted but had no idea where to begin or if it would fit within my budget. The moment I... Read More contacted Chelsea she was always quick to respond and happy to accommodate my crazy schedule. Not only did she get my vision right off the bat, but I felt like we had been planning together for months! The day before our wedding, she let us come in, to see everything in person and get our seal of approval. Trust me ladies that when I say this, on your wedding day you are in such a whirlwind that moments like this go by too quickly. I was so excited to have this opportunity and to be able to thank her in person for all the hard work she put into making our day one to remember. The end result... AMAZING! Chelsea was hands down the best investment we made for our wedding and I can never thank her enough!!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Amy S

The service is exceptional! From the initial visit, to the last review of your flowers before the big day, they guide you through the process. Chelsea is highly knowledgeable about the many, many flowers and what is in season during your wedding. My expectations of the flowers... Read More were far surpassed. They were actually one of my favorite things about my wedding, besides my now husband :)

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Rachel B

The flowers were beautiful and I was able to get everything I needed with in my budget. I had an idea of what i wanted my flowers to look like and what I received was so much better.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Stephanie R

I had no idea how beautiful the flowers for my wedding would be. Chelsea did a great job of creating my vision. They smell amazing still after almost 1 week. I was concerned in the beginning that Chelsea might not be as receptive towards my family and I but I was wrong. I... Read More always got pleasant responses through phone, email and later in person when I went to review the flowers Thursday before the wedding. Our original meeting was only on the fact that at the last minute I had 6 people join me for my consultation and Chelsea must have been concerned that they'd all be pushy and annoying. After that was put at ease, everything went wonderful. She was able to accommodate my colors and theme and worked with me. I'd recommend this business 100%. The price was great too for aisle flower, bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl petals, 3 corsages for the moms/grandma, 7 boutonnieres for the men. 2 floral arrangements and a toss bouquet. We even had an extra corsage for this cost. Very impressed.

Great experience and beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

We are extremely happy that we chose Flora D'Amore for our wedding day. I visited two other florists before making my decision. The first florist did not have pictures to show and could only describe the flowers he was thinking about, which did not leave me with a clear image.... Read More The second florist had pictures and could lay them side by side to give me a better idea of what she envisioned. THEN I met Chelsea. She blew everyone else out of the water AND had a very reasonable quote! As soon as I finished telling her about my theme and colors, she disappeared and came back with live flower combos to play around with. It was incredible to actually watch the beautiful ideas come to life. She had ribbon samples for me to choose from and even sample size bouquets so I could hold it them in a mirror to determine sizes. She was very organized in her excel templates to record every detail discussed and give an instant quote (other places took 1 week to get back). She was willing to work with my budget and made suggestions on where to save or reuse arrangements from ceremony to reception. The flowers were beautiful and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Wedding Flower

Reviewed on 5/07/2015

They worked with my budget and they were extremely friendly. The flowers turned out amazing!

Perfect arrangements

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Adree-Rose H

I was very happy with my wedding flowers. From the aisle arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces, all were great! I loved my bouquet especially. Chelsea pays special attention to all the details which are important to you. She really has a gift with her floral knowledge. I... Read More trusted her completely and was more than happy with her style. I will say costs add up after it's all said and done, but worth every penny in my opinion because flowers are very important to me.

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Kristy H

Hands down the best florist ever!!! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous - my friends are still asking me about them!! Chelsea was such a dream to work with and everything turned out so much better than I even expected! We had very simple centerpieces but they were absolutely... Read More gorgeous - our coordinator posted a photo online and has had non-stop requests about where we got them from! Chelsea's experience really shines through in her work! Truly a wonderful experience which greatly exceeded my expectations. Look no further than here for your wedding or event flowers!

Amazing Flowers for the price

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Danai B

These ladies helped me decide on the flowers. They gave great suggestions as to what would work with the bridesmaid dresses and stayed with your wedding colors. My only wish is the flowers would have lasted a few days more after the wedding.

Beautiful Flowers 1st Time

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Barbara S

I loved, loved, loved the customer service and flowers. They went above and beyond what I asked for the reception getting extra moss/rocks for the tables to help decorate. I had many compliments. Due to an emergency situation, I unfortunately had to postpone my wedding and get a... Read More second set made later(for the real ceremony) and used the first one for the reception, which couldn't be postponed. This set, although I asked to be the same, was made with a different succulent, missing one flower, and was smaller. This wouldn't have been a problem if they had let me know that they were missing the flower for the second try. (Maybe a different florist at the shop?) Still beautiful, hard to live up to the quality and wow factor of the first set.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 calsey f

I LOVED my flowers! I went in not knowing what i wanted and chelsea knew exactly what to do! I would defiantly use them again for other floral arrangements!

Meet The Manager

Chelsea Dudder-Cox

I have been working in the Wedding Floral Industry for 10 years and have been working in the floral industry for over 18 years. This is my "art". I love meeting couples and helping customize their wedding flowers to match their style.