Franklin Alison Music Winner Hall of Fame winner!

Do you want a band that is fun, classic yet romantic? You've come to the right place! Our talented musicians can play anything. Anything! Our couples get the best care with personal attention throughout the planning process.We don't miss a beat and it's our job to let you relax and have a great time at your wedding . We will bring it.....winner of Best of Weddings 2017 for the 5th year. Hall of Fame awards 2017 again too!

Instruments

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Klezmer, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

PA, DE, NJ, NY the shore. will travel (609) 924-3170

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Elizabeth D

What an amazing group. F&A Band had our guests dancing their butts off ALL NIGHT. They really know how to play to a crowd, and made our wedding so incredibly special. My father-daughter dance was a new song to the band, and they learned it quickly and it sounded amazing. They... Read More also had a couple Grateful Dead songs- my dad and his friends couldn't have been happier! Keith is a great band leader and Emcee. He kept the party moving and made sure that the toasts, etc. went as planned. The musicians are excellent and the singers were phenomenal! Laraine is an absolute joy to work with and is very responsive via email and phone. She worked with us every step of the way, helping us craft our perfect setlist. She is so much fun and so knowledgable about weddings, particularly the New Jersey wedding scene. She was so helpful with etiquette and planning the night, like entrances and special dances and traditions. I can't recommend them enough! I hope I see them at my friends' weddings in the future!

2016-12-24T11:31:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Liz...Thank you so much. We did have a lot of fun planning the wedding, and I'm so happy everything came off as planned. I miss our emails!! lol and, yes I hope your friends get married and we can see you and Jacob again,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nina W

Franklin & Alison Music played at my daughter's wedding on September 24th at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I can't get their music out of my head. It was perfection. Keith is a musical genius and each song was executed with complete finesse. They are not a "wedding band". They... Read More are a group of highly talented and skilled musicians that do what they love and produce music that more often than not sounds even better than the originals. We had several special requests, not on their repertoire that they delivered brilliantly. My daughter was so excited to learn how many of the most recent hits were added to their song list just over the summer , such as Major Lazor ,and many more. Laraine, their manager is fantastic to work with and will collaborate with you to tailor the play list according to your tastes. Keith is a jazz pianist and played a Steinway babygrand with the rest of his quintet during the cocktail hour. Our guests were blown away by the performance. During the reception ,the dance floor was packed and no one wanted the dancing to end.

2016-10-05T10:41:40 Response from the vendor

Nina!!! Thank you so much. All the planning we did for Larissa and Tom's wedding came off seamlessly. It was wonderful to work with you and your family..... hope yuo hace some sort of party soon!!! xoxo laraine

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lucy C

FAO absolutely made our wedding reception!! So many guests were commenting that they were the best band they ever heard live, including my uncle, who plays in a band himself. They played music that was great for all guests, from mid 20s to grandparents to dance the entire night... Read More and they were also very accommodating with different requests throughout the night. They handled everything so smoothly and kept the night going on schedule. I cannot say enough good things about them and would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Sarah M

We were so happy with this band for our wedding! Laraine was so involved and helped us decide on all of the music and worked with on our budget. All of our wedding guests raved about how great they played. We were so happy with every song they played and am so glad they were... Read More able to be there for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Bridget O

Amazing!! We received multiple compliments from guests about how fun our band was! They were upbeat, interactive and a ton of fun! Laraine was great to work with. From our first phone call to meeting in person to discuss different music options a month before the wedding, the... Read More entire experience was awesome. The band was even able to learn a few songs for us! What they couldn't learn, they made sure that it was played while the band was on a break. Absolutely recommend for your wedding if you like to dance! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Caren O

The F&A band was one of our best decisions for our big day in Manahawkin, NJ a month ago. The band was very important to us because we knew it would largely be up to them to make our wedding fun for our guests. We were drawn to the F&A band because their promo video showed... Read More them playing a lot of the classic hits we love to dance to on a night out at dive bars. Their rendition of Bruce Springsteen sealed the deal. They were exactly what we were looking for! The process of booking with F&A was easy. Loraine made us feel comfortable immediately and seemed to understand what we were looking for. She was honest with us about what she thought we needed based on our guest-list and worked with us on providing musicians for the ceremony and cocktail hour (which wasn't even on our radar). We met three times before the big day and the band even learned three new songs for us! I can't say enough good things about the actual performance on the big day. Our dance floor was crowded the entire night. I loved being in the moment and looking around only to see 15 tables of empty seats. Everyone danced- from the youngest cousins to our oldest family members. Keith was even sensitive to a request from one of our older guests to lower the volume of the tracks that were played from an MP3 during the band's breaks so that the guests could talk to each other for a few minutes. He did a great job running and we are very grateful!

2016-10-20T10:19:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Caren and Matt....thanks so much for the kind wrods. From start to fifish we really worked on perfecting your wedding. I'm so gald that entrance song worked out..and we used the Jess Glynne song to make a dramatic intro for you! It was interestnig... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan H

BEST BAND EVER!!!! Look no further if you need wedding entertainment. This band was on fire! Laraine was awesome to work with and made all my requests happen! The band even learned some songs for us! They have a huge variety of music, something for everyone. Our party did not... Read More stop and when it finally came to an end, all the guests were shouting "ONE MORE SONG!" best wedding band I have ever heard and I'm still getting compliments on how amazing they were! Best money we spent

2016-10-18T12:45:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan!!! It was truly a blast working to put this wedding together....... and I could not be any hapier that it all worked as expected!!! laraine

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristina D

FAO WAS PHENOMENAL! Our guests continue to tell us that this was the best band they've ever heard. They worked with us to learn the songs for our special dances and even worked w my husband to surprise me with a groom-lead serenade!! I'm an event planner and expect perfection w/... Read More every event I plan - and Franklin Alison made that possible. Can't wait to work with them again!!!

2016-10-04T17:43:54 Response from the vendor

Thna you so much Krisitina ..it was a joy top work with you and Ron!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Elena S

Franklin & Alison Music were amazing! They did a fabulous job at our wedding! Not only was the quality of music and vocals amazing, but they played a wide variety of music and they played to the interest of the crowd. Literally every single person at our wedding danced from... Read More our friends to my 89 year old grandmother. Laraine (manager) went above and beyond to help us. She even suggested and arranged for us to have steel drums play at our cocktail hour for our beach wedding! F& A were not only fabulous musically, but also wonderful people to work with. If you don't book them, you're making a big mistake!

2016-08-31T20:57:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elena and Chris...working with you both was a great experience as I told you many times ( and i MEANT it!!I thought we came up with great ideas..and yes t,he steel drums were an imortant part of it... I hope yuor... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

WOW! The accolades keep pouring in for "our" band. What a party your band provided starting with the cocktail hour jazz band that was enjoying themselves as much as our guests. And then when the reception started, I wasn't even in the room yet, and I could hear the... Read More drumbeats with Cat's tunes calling all to come in and celebrate. What a fun night, and so professional. You all slipped in the back door when no one was looking, set up, and were ready to go without a thought. Talk about a "no worries" evening. We ran out of room on the dance floor and people were dancing between the tables!! It was hot, lively, exciting, and just a blast! I knew the minute I met Laraine that you were the only band to go with to provide the perfect complement to a fun couple at a great venue, on a perfect summer holiday weekend. I can't thank you enough, the band members, your sound professional, and, of course, Keith for a magical, perfect evening that left quite an indelible impression on our guests.

2016-07-12T12:58:44 Response from the vendor

We love you!!! When's the next party??????

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Elizabeth V

We have nothing but amazing things to say about our multiple experiences interacting with Loraine and the musicians of Franklin & Alison Orchestra. From the first meeting, to running to Sugar House Casino to see their full band, to hitting up a winery to check out their dinner... Read More music, they set the bar very high and ultimately exceeded all of our expectations. Loraine is a complete pleasure to work with and was incredibly responsive to our texts/emails and learning music that was important to us. The whole process was very personalized and Laraine spent so much time getting to know us—we’ll so miss our phone calls! Now, more importantly...they completely rocked the house! We received so many compliments from all of our guests about how impressive their 10 piece band was as well as their ability to perform such a wide variety of music. The band learned several special songs for us and really nailed them. Not a single song was played that the dancefloor wasn’t packed. We are so happy with our decision in choosing Franklin & Alison Orchestra to create the mood we were looking for! If you have the opportunity to book them, take it before someone else does! We will certainly be using them for other events in the future!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Jess C

Our wedding absolutely blew our highest expectations completely out of the water!!! Everything was so above and beyond our wildest dreams - it was the very best day of our lives. And, there is not one question that the Franklin Alison Orchestra totally made it that way!!! They... Read More were so unbelievable. Everyone one of our guests said the same thing - they kept telling us how amazing the band was - the best they've ever heard at a wedding!! To this day we are still hearing rave reviews of them. They had everyone on the dance floor all night and that's exactly what we wanted...by the last song not one person was sitting down! They even learned a special new song for us, which totally made our night. We can't say enough good things. If we could rate Franklin Alison 10 out of 5 stars we would. If you're thinking about booking this band - DO IT! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank them for all they did to make our wedding the most epic night of our lives.

JustPerfect

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

We had a wonderful three piece ensemble from Franklin&Allison play at our daughter's wedding reception and I must say that they were exceptional! Everyone raved about the music and the musician's voices. We could not have made a better choice. And Laraine was wonderful and... Read More thoughtful

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Franklin and Allison did a fantastic job at our daughter's wedding in November! The music during the cocktail hour was great and provided a wonderful background while we greeted our guests. It was Laraine's idea to get the dancing started right away at the reception and she... Read More was right! Many guests remarked that they loved getting to dance even before the salads were served. Laraine expertly coordinated the reception timeline with the banquet manager for serving the dinner, cutting the cake, etc. Everything ran like clockwork. Prior to the wedding we requested 3 songs that were not on the band's song list. They learned all 3 and the performances were spot-on! Our family and our guests have all attended many weddings and other events, yet everyone unanimously agrees that our daughter's wedding was the best party they ever attended. We literally danced all night!

2015-12-08T14:30:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ann!!! It was such a great wedding and working with and Katie was a great meeting of the minds..it's great to leanr songs and see how happy it made you...such an emotional feeling !

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Laura E

Franklin & Alison played our annual Harvest & Musical this year (and every year!) and they are simply the best! They bring their whole wedding band out to play and really get the crowd rocking!!!! Laraine MC's the event and keeps the crowd interested and informed of the days'... Read More events and Keith and the other singers lead the group in a wide variety of really fun music!!! Speaking of variety, because they have a few different singers, they never run out of cool stuff to play! They can do a rocking tune one minute and then switch it up to a high- tempo dance number the next! I have known (and hired) these guys for many years and many events (Keith actually played at my wedding many years ago) and I would not hesitate to recommend their band for any type of event you are having! Just look at their website and check out their videos...they actually sound like that live, in person, and are truly awesome! Such a fun, professional and great group to work with!

awesome wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 laraine a

2nd time using this band shall i day anymore??last party at hour house..evn better then the first!!!! camt wati till the next!!!

Completely exceeded our expectations

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jessica M

The Franklin & Alison Orchestra totally rocked our wedding. We hired them as a 3 piece acoustic set up for our cocktail hour and as a 12 piece band for our reception. They were absolutely wonderful and organized, great to work with. My husband and I had a very particular song... Read More set and they delivered. I cannot tell you how many people inquired about the band, the compliments just kept on coming! More than worth the cost, one of the best live band experiences I've ever had!!

2015-10-30T10:17:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica..you and Dom were aweome to work with!!! Fabulous dance party..it's "just What You Needed" lol

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Alison H

We used Franklin & Alison Orchestra for our wedding in September at Jasna Polana in Princeton and they were absolutely phenomenal. They did a great job reading the room and getting people up and dancing during the dance segments, while keeping the music quiet enough to be able... Read More to have a nice conversation during dinner. Laraine was incredibly responsive during the planning process and a real pleasure to work with. Not only did she help set up the band, she made herself available to answer any random wedding questions we had. For instance, when we were having trouble finding a wedding planner, she sent me several referrals and went out of her way to make sure we were happy. Can't recommend them enough!

2015-10-15T10:02:57 Response from the vendor

Thanyou so much Alison..it was truly and pleaure to work with you and Jon..the party was even better then we could have dreamed of!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jessica

Franklin and Alison Orchestra is AWESOME! They play a wide variety of music and kept our guests dancing the entire night! Also, Laraine is great -- we really appreciated her quick responses and follow up to make sure the night ran smoothly!! HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Caroline M

Can't say enough amazing things about the Franklin & Alison Dance Band! The second I met Laraine I knew she would be fun and easy to work with (and she was both!). These musicians are truly professionals and they rocked the dance floor all night. Countless guests kept commenting... Read More on how fabulous the band was. Every song was a hit and when Sweet Caroline came on after salads everyone stormed the floor! As a dancer for my whole life the band really was one of the most important elements for me when planning my wedding and I am excited I found Franklin & Alison Dance Band!

2015-09-30T15:56:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caroline..it was so much fun working with you to plan your wedding. You and Brian are fabulous!! Be happy.. I know you will

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Heather R

The BEST Wedding Band Ever!! I am still receiving compliments almost 3 months after our wedding regarding the band’s phenomenal and flawless performance. The dance floor was never empty and the evening was absolutely perfect. I knew from the first moment I reached out to... Read More Laraine, with her great energy and years of experience in the industry, that this was the band for us. She even helped us select our songs for the ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone for any occasion. One of our wedding guests has even booked Franklin and Alison for his upcoming wedding this fall, which speaks volumes!!

Franklin & Alison Band

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Our experience with the Franklin & Alison Band was second to none. Our wedding was an outdoor country farm wedding, and the band members could not have been more accommodating to work with, especially Laraine, who runs the show. All of our music selection was played to... Read More perfection, from 70's music, to top 40, classic rock, and Jazz, my husband and I could not have asked for a better band to have been at our wedding. Our guests continue to rave about the music. We LOVE to dance and this was the 100% the right choice for us. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable for both of us!!

Wedding Band

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Sandra K

The Franklin & Alison Orchestra was a phenomenal success. From the start of the reception to the very last song the dance floor was filled with guests of all ages. An integral part of a very memorable evening.

2015-06-15T21:33:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sandy..it was such a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful son!!!

Franklin & Alison ROCKS!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Alli T

We absolutely loved working with Laraine and the band. Our guests had the BEST time and kept commenting on how fun the band was! The night went way too quickly, we could have kept dancing for hours and hours!

2015-06-15T15:41:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Alli...Thank you for the review....it was such a pleasure working with you on your killer party! Dance floor packed all night...I hope the honeymoon was great and can't wait to see your awesome pictures send them soon. I'll put them up here!!! xoxo Laraine

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

We had over 300 people at our affair. Once the band starting playing no one was seated for the entire time they played. During the 2 1/2 hours they played, they only took one 15 minute break! It was more like a concert than a band. People were dancing and singing having the... Read More best time.The band members were professional, very courteous and very fun. Not to mention they were on time and ready to go at the start time. Laraine was so helpful, understanding, and a delight to work with. This band is worth every penny! I will recommend them to anyone looking for a band and I will certainly use them in the future!

2015-07-31T16:13:25 Response from the vendor

Heather,Thank you for your review. I am so flattered, knowing how impeccable your taste is, from the flowers, to the photos to the magnificent venue (truly a gem) to your dress!! and of course your choice of a husband...Paul!! Everything was great to plan with... Read Less Read More

Laraine Alison

I've been in the business for a very long time... I've probably done over 1,000 weddings. Wow that's a lot!!! I used to be the lead singer but as time has gone on I do all the upfront work. I do all the planning , going over details with you, songs for the evening, and the flow of the evening. I love what I do and I'll have the best band around the area make your wedding the way you picture it!