Live Showcase

Showcase Sunday January 14th, 2018 The Event Center (look for the Franklin Alison sign out front) 2540 West Maple Avenue Langhorne -Feasterville Pa 19053 our 9 pc band 2 pom Sharp!!! Attend our min-showcase on Friday, November 3rd at The Saltcreek Grille in Princeton,N.J. Dinner music from 8-9 then our band kickin out some dance music till 11. Come check us out! Do you want a band that is fun, classic yet romantic? You've come to the right place! Cocktail type receptions as well as sit down dinners. Our talented musicians can play anything. Anything! Our couples get the best care with personal attention throughout the planning process.We don't miss a beat and it's our job to let you relax and have a great time at your wedding . We will bring it.....

Instruments

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

PA, DE, NJ, NY the shore. will travel (609) 924-3170

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Danielle F

Franklin & Alison is hands down the best wedding band I have ever seen. They made my wedding AND my sister's wedding. I have never been at a wedding where people dance so much. They nailed my esoteric first dance song "Call On Me" by Big Brother and the Holding Company/Janis... Read More Joplin. I watch the videos people took of the band at my wedding constantly just to try and relive the amazingness. I would hire them again and again and again. I didn't even tell them what songs to play and they completely nailed the set list. Their songs appealed to people old and young alike. My friend from Australia that was at the wedding wrote on Facebook "Danielle and Tyler's wedding in Upstate New York. 10 piece band with 5 vocalists. Wow Americans know how to do a wedding!! Feet so sore from all the dancing. 😄👍🏽"

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Elizabeth D

What an amazing group. F&A Band had our guests dancing their butts off ALL NIGHT. They really know how to play to a crowd, and made our wedding so incredibly special. My father-daughter dance was a new song to the band, and they learned it quickly and it sounded amazing. They... Read More also had a couple Grateful Dead songs- my dad and his friends couldn't have been happier! Keith is a great band leader and Emcee. He kept the party moving and made sure that the toasts, etc. went as planned. The musicians are excellent and the singers were phenomenal! Laraine is an absolute joy to work with and is very responsive via email and phone. She worked with us every step of the way, helping us craft our perfect setlist. She is so much fun and so knowledgable about weddings, particularly the New Jersey wedding scene. She was so helpful with etiquette and planning the night, like entrances and special dances and traditions. I can't recommend them enough! I hope I see them at my friends' weddings in the future!

2016-12-24T11:31:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Liz...Thank you so much. We did have a lot of fun planning the wedding, and I'm so happy everything came off as planned. I miss our emails!! lol and, yes I hope your friends get married and we can see you and Jacob again,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nina W

Franklin & Alison Music played at my daughter's wedding on September 24th at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I can't get their music out of my head. It was perfection. Keith is a musical genius and each song was executed with complete finesse. They are not a "wedding band". They... Read More are a group of highly talented and skilled musicians that do what they love and produce music that more often than not sounds even better than the originals. We had several special requests, not on their repertoire that they delivered brilliantly. My daughter was so excited to learn how many of the most recent hits were added to their song list just over the summer , such as Major Lazor ,and many more. Laraine, their manager is fantastic to work with and will collaborate with you to tailor the play list according to your tastes. Keith is a jazz pianist and played a Steinway babygrand with the rest of his quintet during the cocktail hour. Our guests were blown away by the performance. During the reception ,the dance floor was packed and no one wanted the dancing to end.

2016-10-05T10:41:40 Response from the vendor

Nina!!! Thank you so much. All the planning we did for Larissa and Tom's wedding came off seamlessly. It was wonderful to work with you and your family..... hope yuo hace some sort of party soon!!! xoxo laraine

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristen M

Amazing band and music! Very flexible with wide range. Everyone danced from start to end! It was a perfect day! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Anna W

These guys are AWESOME! They played my brother's wedding a few years ago and I didn't think twice about having them play at mine a few weeks ago. We were on the dance floor all night long at both receptions. Easy to work with and SO much fun! Can't recommend enough.

2017-10-29T22:44:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anna! What a wonderful time planning this wedding, you,picked such an awesome venue, and your taste in music was impeccable !!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nicholas A

Organized and professional. Excellent sound and energy. Loved by everyone from cocktail to celebration.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Meghan B

The Franklin & Alison band is absolutely amazing! My husband and I were married in July of 2017 in Cape May, NJ and they really got the party rocking! Our dance floor was so crowded that some people had to dance to the side of it- no one sat the whole night. We got so many... Read More compliments on the band, that even dates of guests texted us to compliment the band's performance. They have something for anything you may want (Bruce, Bruno, Pop, Soulful, Disco, R&B.. etc). As they have 3-4 major vocalists they never took a break- which was a particularly notable aspect of their performance. A friend of mine already booked them for her wedding this spring. Also, Loraine was really sweet and totally accommodating. Do not hesitate! Book them before they are booked up!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Whitney C

Fabulous!! My husband and I had booked with Franklin-Alison Music because they were able to offer us everything we were looking for. We booked Ray Bicolli’s strings and a pianist for our ceremony/cocktail hour as well as DJ Ty Chappell for our reception. We were NOT... Read More disappointed. As a bride, I was always researching and planning. Ty and Ray asked me all of the questions and essentially helped me plan out the music portion of the day. They call you and basically walk you through everything that needs to be figured out. Really, they made my life easier. As I got closer to the wedding, you learn to appreciate companies like that. As far as the wedding day goes, our DJ Ty took control over the day using the microphone to help inform people of what was going on, helping guide them as to what we were doing next, and again just letting me have a good time while he made sure everything ran smoothly. He was also incredibly flexible. Ty was very good in the spotlight and made for a very memorable garter toss. While the garter and bouquet toss portion of the evening can be cringe worthy, our wedding’s Garter toss was very upbeat, playful, and fun. People were on the dance floor all night. That says a lot when you have not only younger people saying they loved the DJ but older relatives as well. Music is such a big part of the day, and in my opinion they were worth every penny. Hopefully you all find this review helpful. I cannot say enough good regarding this company. Happy planning!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Liz F

I can't imagine a better band to hire for any event you are having! I hired them twice for weddings! I have no more kids to marry so now I have to create an event to hire them again.. They rocked the house and blew the guests away! Both weddings everyone danced all night! Truly... Read More spectacular professional entertainment that will make your night one to remember!! Look no further...no kidding❤️ #likeaconcert #bestbandever

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Bernard B

The highlight of our daughter's wedding was the music. 'The Other Band' was the perfect group for our daughter's wedding. Great professional musicians with a vast repertoire of music that addressed a diverse age group and tastes. They had that perfect balance of providing superb... Read More music while making sure that the focus remained on the bride and groom. They were able to sense and respond to the crowd, keeping the energy level flowing throughout the evening - never during the evening was the dance floor not packed. Just as important, working with Mike and Allison prior to the wedding to establish the song list and special music requests was a delight. They were flexible and easily adapted to the many requests we had. For weeks after the wedding, every time I ran into someone who was at the wedding their first comment was how much fun they had because of the great music. They have my strongest recommendation for any wedding or other event where you want great music professionally delivered.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lindsay G

My husband and I recently got married in April and were planning our wedding long distance. I read and listened to a ton of bands remotely and was very particular about what I wanted in a band from an authenticity and variety of music stand point. When I saw Franklin & Alison's... Read More video, I felt in love with their performances and immediately reached out to Laraine who was super responsive. She has such great energy and was an absolute pleasure to work with...she really worked to accommodate us with the right scenario for our particular wedding which I'm very grateful for. The whole process was fun and a breeze leading up to the wedding. On wedding day, Keith was phenomenal as the MC and each musician absolutely rocked it! We are getting so many compliments on the talent and versatility of the band...so much range that you won't get with other bands (and actually have it sound great). People danced all night and had so much fun. I only hope that we can attend a future wedding as guests so we can dance all night! Highly recommend them to anyone in the tri-state area planning a wedding or event.

2017-06-16T09:42:54 Response from the vendor

Lindsay!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so wonderful working together. I miss talking to you.. in fact I may call you this weekend!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lucy C

FAO absolutely made our wedding reception!! So many guests were commenting that they were the best band they ever heard live, including my uncle, who plays in a band himself. They played music that was great for all guests, from mid 20s to grandparents to dance the entire night... Read More and they were also very accommodating with different requests throughout the night. They handled everything so smoothly and kept the night going on schedule. I cannot say enough good things about them and would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Sarah M

We were so happy with this band for our wedding! Laraine was so involved and helped us decide on all of the music and worked with on our budget. All of our wedding guests raved about how great they played. We were so happy with every song they played and am so glad they were... Read More able to be there for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Bridget O

Amazing!! We received multiple compliments from guests about how fun our band was! They were upbeat, interactive and a ton of fun! Laraine was great to work with. From our first phone call to meeting in person to discuss different music options a month before the wedding, the... Read More entire experience was awesome. The band was even able to learn a few songs for us! What they couldn't learn, they made sure that it was played while the band was on a break. Absolutely recommend for your wedding if you like to dance! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Caren O

The F&A band was one of our best decisions for our big day in Manahawkin, NJ a month ago. The band was very important to us because we knew it would largely be up to them to make our wedding fun for our guests. We were drawn to the F&A band because their promo video showed... Read More them playing a lot of the classic hits we love to dance to on a night out at dive bars. Their rendition of Bruce Springsteen sealed the deal. They were exactly what we were looking for! The process of booking with F&A was easy. Loraine made us feel comfortable immediately and seemed to understand what we were looking for. She was honest with us about what she thought we needed based on our guest-list and worked with us on providing musicians for the ceremony and cocktail hour (which wasn't even on our radar). We met three times before the big day and the band even learned three new songs for us! I can't say enough good things about the actual performance on the big day. Our dance floor was crowded the entire night. I loved being in the moment and looking around only to see 15 tables of empty seats. Everyone danced- from the youngest cousins to our oldest family members. Keith was even sensitive to a request from one of our older guests to lower the volume of the tracks that were played from an MP3 during the band's breaks so that the guests could talk to each other for a few minutes. He did a great job running and we are very grateful!

2016-10-20T10:19:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Caren and Matt....thanks so much for the kind wrods. From start to fifish we really worked on perfecting your wedding. I'm so gald that entrance song worked out..and we used the Jess Glynne song to make a dramatic intro for you! It was interestnig... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan H

BEST BAND EVER!!!! Look no further if you need wedding entertainment. This band was on fire! Laraine was awesome to work with and made all my requests happen! The band even learned some songs for us! They have a huge variety of music, something for everyone. Our party did not... Read More stop and when it finally came to an end, all the guests were shouting "ONE MORE SONG!" best wedding band I have ever heard and I'm still getting compliments on how amazing they were! Best money we spent

2016-10-18T12:45:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan!!! It was truly a blast working to put this wedding together....... and I could not be any hapier that it all worked as expected!!! laraine

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristina D

FAO WAS PHENOMENAL! Our guests continue to tell us that this was the best band they've ever heard. They worked with us to learn the songs for our special dances and even worked w my husband to surprise me with a groom-lead serenade!! I'm an event planner and expect perfection w/... Read More every event I plan - and Franklin Alison made that possible. Can't wait to work with them again!!!

2016-10-04T17:43:54 Response from the vendor

Thna you so much Krisitina ..it was a joy top work with you and Ron!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Elena S

Franklin & Alison Music were amazing! They did a fabulous job at our wedding! Not only was the quality of music and vocals amazing, but they played a wide variety of music and they played to the interest of the crowd. Literally every single person at our wedding danced from... Read More our friends to my 89 year old grandmother. Laraine (manager) went above and beyond to help us. She even suggested and arranged for us to have steel drums play at our cocktail hour for our beach wedding! F& A were not only fabulous musically, but also wonderful people to work with. If you don't book them, you're making a big mistake!

2016-08-31T20:57:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elena and Chris...working with you both was a great experience as I told you many times ( and i MEANT it!!I thought we came up with great ideas..and yes t,he steel drums were an imortant part of it... I hope yuor... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

WOW! The accolades keep pouring in for "our" band. What a party your band provided starting with the cocktail hour jazz band that was enjoying themselves as much as our guests. And then when the reception started, I wasn't even in the room yet, and I could hear the... Read More drumbeats with Cat's tunes calling all to come in and celebrate. What a fun night, and so professional. You all slipped in the back door when no one was looking, set up, and were ready to go without a thought. Talk about a "no worries" evening. We ran out of room on the dance floor and people were dancing between the tables!! It was hot, lively, exciting, and just a blast! I knew the minute I met Laraine that you were the only band to go with to provide the perfect complement to a fun couple at a great venue, on a perfect summer holiday weekend. I can't thank you enough, the band members, your sound professional, and, of course, Keith for a magical, perfect evening that left quite an indelible impression on our guests.

2016-07-12T12:58:44 Response from the vendor

We love you!!! When's the next party??????

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Elizabeth V

We have nothing but amazing things to say about our multiple experiences interacting with Loraine and the musicians of Franklin & Alison Orchestra. From the first meeting, to running to Sugar House Casino to see their full band, to hitting up a winery to check out their dinner... Read More music, they set the bar very high and ultimately exceeded all of our expectations. Loraine is a complete pleasure to work with and was incredibly responsive to our texts/emails and learning music that was important to us. The whole process was very personalized and Laraine spent so much time getting to know us—we’ll so miss our phone calls! Now, more importantly...they completely rocked the house! We received so many compliments from all of our guests about how impressive their 10 piece band was as well as their ability to perform such a wide variety of music. The band learned several special songs for us and really nailed them. Not a single song was played that the dancefloor wasn’t packed. We are so happy with our decision in choosing Franklin & Alison Orchestra to create the mood we were looking for! If you have the opportunity to book them, take it before someone else does! We will certainly be using them for other events in the future!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Jess C

Our wedding absolutely blew our highest expectations completely out of the water!!! Everything was so above and beyond our wildest dreams - it was the very best day of our lives. And, there is not one question that the Franklin Alison Orchestra totally made it that way!!! They... Read More were so unbelievable. Everyone one of our guests said the same thing - they kept telling us how amazing the band was - the best they've ever heard at a wedding!! To this day we are still hearing rave reviews of them. They had everyone on the dance floor all night and that's exactly what we wanted...by the last song not one person was sitting down! They even learned a special new song for us, which totally made our night. We can't say enough good things. If we could rate Franklin Alison 10 out of 5 stars we would. If you're thinking about booking this band - DO IT! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank them for all they did to make our wedding the most epic night of our lives.

JustPerfect

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

We had a wonderful three piece ensemble from Franklin&Allison play at our daughter's wedding reception and I must say that they were exceptional! Everyone raved about the music and the musician's voices. We could not have made a better choice. And Laraine was wonderful and... Read More thoughtful

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Franklin and Allison did a fantastic job at our daughter's wedding in November! The music during the cocktail hour was great and provided a wonderful background while we greeted our guests. It was Laraine's idea to get the dancing started right away at the reception and she... Read More was right! Many guests remarked that they loved getting to dance even before the salads were served. Laraine expertly coordinated the reception timeline with the banquet manager for serving the dinner, cutting the cake, etc. Everything ran like clockwork. Prior to the wedding we requested 3 songs that were not on the band's song list. They learned all 3 and the performances were spot-on! Our family and our guests have all attended many weddings and other events, yet everyone unanimously agrees that our daughter's wedding was the best party they ever attended. We literally danced all night!

2015-12-08T14:30:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ann!!! It was such a great wedding and working with and Katie was a great meeting of the minds..it's great to leanr songs and see how happy it made you...such an emotional feeling !

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Laura E

Franklin & Alison played our annual Harvest & Musical this year (and every year!) and they are simply the best! They bring their whole wedding band out to play and really get the crowd rocking!!!! Laraine MC's the event and keeps the crowd interested and informed of the days'... Read More events and Keith and the other singers lead the group in a wide variety of really fun music!!! Speaking of variety, because they have a few different singers, they never run out of cool stuff to play! They can do a rocking tune one minute and then switch it up to a high- tempo dance number the next! I have known (and hired) these guys for many years and many events (Keith actually played at my wedding many years ago) and I would not hesitate to recommend their band for any type of event you are having! Just look at their website and check out their videos...they actually sound like that live, in person, and are truly awesome! Such a fun, professional and great group to work with!

awesome wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 laraine a

2nd time using this band shall i day anymore??last party at hour house..evn better then the first!!!! camt wati till the next!!!

Laraine Alison

I've been in the business for a very long time... I've probably done over 1,000 weddings. Wow that's a lot!!! I used to be the lead singer but as time has gone on I do all the upfront work. I do all the planning , going over details with you, songs for the evening, and the flow of the evening. I love what I do and I'll have the best band around the area make your wedding the way you picture it!