Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

12 Route 46 East, Lodi, NJ (973) 546-3636

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Erin G

Glenmar Photographers were great to work with! We met with Joe and picked out a package that fit our budget and our pictures came out wonderful. Elaine did our engagement shots as well as the photos for our wedding. We also had Tori helping her out for our big day. Elaine is... Read More great at what she does and gets some really remarkable photos. Karen did a great job with our albums and we couldn’t be happier. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 angela n

We used Glenmar Photographers in December of 2016 for our wedding. The first meeting was with Joe to discuss options of various packages, availability and pricing. He was professional and kind. Elaine was our photographer. She has a way about her that made us feel comfortable... Read More around her and an eye for taking great shots; both formal and candid. Karen handled the layout and design of the album. She is very talented and we are very happy with the final product!!! We highly recommend using Glenmar for your special occasion :)

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 mariaglenda D

amazing deal and prompt delivery. The photo albums came out absolutely stunning. Elaine and Karen are super easy to deal with and they will go out of their way to help you.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jessica L

Glenmar was outstanding!!! I would highly recommend them to capture your wedding day!! THANK YOU, GLENMAR!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Stephanie S

If you're looking for a great photographer with experience and great service look no further than Glenmar Photography!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

AMAZING! From start to finish Glenmar went above and beyond, always exceeding what was expected. Elaine was friendly, fun, wonderful and professional. She took such care with everything she did. She had a great understanding of the type of people we are and what we were... Read More looking for when setting the overall tone for our pictures. Plenty of people can come and take great pictures, but you want your wedding pictures to be a true reflection of who the two of you are, and Elaine managed that perfectly. Karen took such great care when setting up our albums, and she did an absolutely amazing job touching up our pictures. We love our albums!! I would (and have!) recommend Glenmar to anyone planning their wedding.

Loved my Photographer

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Jessica C

I had Elaine from Glenmar for my engagement photos and my wedding photos. I love her! She really works hard for you and will crawl around on the ground if it meant getting the right shot. She is bubbly and full of energy. She went above and beyond as a photographer. I loved my... Read More engagement photos but have not yet seen the wedding photos. The other employees at this company are very nice as well. John and Karen in the Lodi office and Vinny the videographer were all kind and helpful. I think the only negative thing I can think of is the strong smell of cigarette smoke in the Lodi office. As long as you can get past that, I highly recommend this company.

I LOVE my pictures!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Amanda V

When we first spoke with Ashley she immediately understood the look and feel I wanted for my wedding day. Her and Elaine were our photographers for the day. I had given them a Pinterest list of shots that I wanted and they both made sure we got every one in our own unique way. I... Read More had surprises planned for my husband and my family members throughout the day but Ashley and Elaine were the ones who had a suprise for me and brought props for a picture I ultimately chose for my thank you cards. Karen did an amazing job putting our albums together as well. There was constant communication between us to make sure the books came out perfectly. I absolutely love the albums and the pictures. I highly recommend these guys. They listen to what you want and produce a great product. As much as you plan your perfect day in the end you're left with the pictures...make sure they are worth it...and they will be with Glenmar!

2015-09-02T11:52:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. Best of luck in your future lives together.

Glenmar Photgraphers

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Christina S

Our photographers, Kent and Ashley, helped make our wedding day seem flawless. They were enthusiastic, professional, open to our photo ideas, and even had some fun, non traditional ideas as well. They both made us feel comfortable the moment we met them. We are so happy we... Read More had both of them to help capture our special day.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Nikki O

I would highly recommend Glenmar! My photographer's Elaine and Tori, were truly amazing! My husband and I have large families and they were perfect in getting everyone in the shots needed. Elaine was tremendous! The zipper on one of my bridesmaid's dress broke and she pulled out... Read More a needle and tread and sewed the back of the dress up. You would have never known that there was a problem withe the dress. Elaine and her team and truly an amazing crew and I would recommend Glenmar to anyone!

Great Photographers!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Diana L

They were absolutely great! Very professional and all my pictures turned out perfect. They were very accommodating and did everything I wanted. Myself and my brother used them. I highly recommend them!!!

The BEST!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Cristina K

Authur let me start off by saying how incredible you are! You truly did an amazing job at our wedding and made me feel just like a princess straight out of the Disney movie Cinderella. You went along with our theme and really went into all the details that we wanted! Your work... Read More is truly one of a kind and I'm thankful that we had you on our wedding day!! Thank you so much!!

Professional!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Danielle S

Glenmar Photgraphers were wonderful. From the day I stepped foot into their office, I felt very comfortable. Joe sat down with me and was willing to work with our budget. Elaine did our engagement pictures on a hot day in July with our 2 dogs. She was awesome and so... Read More understanding. She even brought the dogs treats! Fima was our photographer and we loved him. He had a sense of humor and was able to deal with our crazy families!!!! We also had our video done by Glenmar and that came our amazing! We can't stop watching it. From the time we got married until we got our albums and video was just under 6 months. Our proofs came back in 2 weeks and we even had family order photos online and they were very pleased. Karen sat down with us to do our album and thank you cards and they were beautiful. I highly recommend Glenmar!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Kristin F

Glenmar was amazing! I originally requested two photographers that became unavailable as the day approached. However, the photographers we worked with instead were amazing and we couldn't be happier. Fima and Dan were so easy to work with.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Arielle B

Ashley was my photographer for the wedding and she was so amazing and attentive the entire night I don't think I could have asked for anything better. It was like she was reading my mind the entire time she was taking pictures of my and my husband, doing poses that I was... Read More thinking about and wanting and she would just put us in that pose automatically. She was so friendly and all of the bridal party and guests loved her! I don't think I would have had a better time if she wasn't their capturing ever amazing moment! I would fully recommend Glenmar Photography and Ashley forever!

Great job

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Kristina L

Our Photographers did a great job on our pictures. We cannot wait to see all the pictures and get our albums.

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Marisa C

I highly recommend Glenmar Photographers any special occasion. They were absolutely amazing !!! Their photographs were beautiful. They did great photos and they captured every single moment of my special day. Elaine, Ashley, and Victoria were proficient, efficient, and very... Read More professional in their work. I am so glad that I picked for my wedding.

Our Disappointment in Engagement Shoot

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Dalyn R

My fiancé and I are extremely disappointed by our recent experience at Glenmar. We have therefore unfortunately terminated our contract with them prior to our upcoming wedding due to the poor quality of their work, feeling scammed, and other poor reviews that we have heard from... Read More other newly married couples. These recent events thoroughly surprised us because Glenmar is the recommended photographer of our Wedding venue. Prior to signing with them we read numerous glowing reviews online. We subsequently met and discussed the services and signed the contract after thoroughly dissecting it. Glenmar offered a “FREE” engagement shoot. When we called to schedule our shoot, they informed us that their daughter was coming along. We were told she is learning to shoot. Then they had the audacity to ask us to tip her. This made us feel extremely uncomfortable. In the month before our engagement shoot, we emailed them two times asking questions about the location and inquired about their daughter. We didn’t receive a response until the week of the shoot to confirm our appointment. When our shoot was finished, she asked for a production extension of three weeks instead of two. We were in no rush so we agreed. After we received our pictures, we were very disappointed with the quality. Only a limited number of pictures were touched up and filtered. There were wires in the background and no lighting adjustments, etc. They looked like regular photographs. My fiancé and I were so upset. We scheduled to meet with Glenmar to discuss our concerns. If we were not satisfied we were prepared to terminate our contract. First, they told us the quality of the work was not quite finalized and we would have to buy the photos first before they were touched up! Secondly, I explained that I was uncomfortable with them asking us to tip their daughter. They apologized and stated they didn’t think it was a problem because everyone else tips. They told me I would lose the deposit of over a thousand dollars and may have to make a second payment. The contract clearly states, “In the event of cancellation, 90 or more days from the affair deposits may be credited towards another affair of greater or equal value.” At the time we were cancelling it was prior to the 90 day timeframe. We wanted to use our deposit down the road for another shoot. Glenmar verbally stated that we were eligible for our deposit to be refunded only if the wedding was cancelled. These terms of cancellation are not specified in the written contract. We have had two meetings and exchanged multiple emails back and forth about the deposit. Glenmar finally stated, “As a courtesy to you, will we allow you to use the deposit towards another event.” I did not see this as a courtesy. This was an insult. My fiancé and I have come to the conclusion that we would rather lose the deposit than deal with a company that made us feel uncomfortable and acted unprofessionally. Due to the aggravation and disappointment Glenmar has caused us we will never use our “deposit” with this classless, non-reputable firm.

2014-10-25T11:55:38 Response from the vendor

Our company has held its name in this business for over 70 years due to customer feedback, referrals, and criticisms both good and bad. It is completely unfortunate to received a review such as this, considering our main goal is customer satisfaction. Although everyone is... Read Less Read More

Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Jennifer S

DO NOT USE GLENMAR PHOTOGRAPHERS. It has been over 9 months since my wedding and I am just finally receiving my albums. From the very beginning, I have been dealing with issue after issue with them, and to be honest, I am just finally relieved it's over and I never have to deal... Read More with them again. Here is a shortened list of what went wrong. 1. While confirming our engagement photos, we were asked to tip the owners daughter who was coming as the second photographer. I thought this was rude, but she did a good job, so I tipped her. 2. Our engagement CD was ready, and after I went to the office to pick it up and bring it home, I realized that they had forgotten to actually put the pictures on the CD. I was told that I had to come back to the office to get another CD. 3. NOTHING was on time as they promised. If they told me something would be ready in 8 weeks, 10 weeks would go by and I would have to ask where my items were. Some of my emails were unanswered. This happened with every single one of my items that I ordered. I literally had to ask where every single thing was, only because it was after the time that they promised things would be ready. 4. I ordered a certain type of thank you card, and apparently they didn't look at the contract, because they were about to order another type of card.. luckily I caught the mistake before they were actually ordered. 5. THE WORST. At the wedding, while my sister (the maid of honor), was eating dinner, one of the photographers actually came up to her asking where the rest of the tip was. This is no exaggeration. 6. Finally, after many months of waiting and waiting for my portrait, album, and parent albums, I got a call saying that everything was ready. I picked them up a few weeks later, only to come home and see that I had two of the exact same parent albums. No one had bothered to check in those weeks that these albums were actually correct. When I called and explained my frustration with the entire experience I've been having with Glenmar, I was given no apology, and instead told that I was demanding and that I was to give the extra book back if I wanted the correct one. If paying thousands of dollars and expecting my products to arrive as I ordered them and on time is demanding, then I suppose they would consider all of their customers to be demanding. I would never recommend them to anyone and I suggest looking elsewhere

2015-05-09T11:23:16 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. I notice that you edited your previously glowing review  and am disappointed that you posted a new review with no reference to how happy you originally mentioned you were with... Read Less Read More

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Juliann M

Our photography and videography services were worth every penny and more!! I never had any issues before, during or after my event. I have and will continue to use and recommend Glenmar to anyone! Know what you want, keep records of everything, stay organized, and Glenmar... Read More will make your dreams come true!! FYI- our price included everything! Service, video, photos, three albums, thank you cards, video, slideshow, etc.! There was nothing more we could have asked for! (2 photographers and 1 videographer all day and night)

Glenmar Photographers

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Rachel B

I would highly recommend Glenmar! They did an amazing job. My photographer, Dan, was very professional. He knew how to make you look good in photos and I could tell he has been doing this for many years. He was also not too intrusive when it came to our reception. We actually... Read More got to enjoy it! He took a majority of the photos doing our cocktail hour, but still we had time to enjoy that, too. The photos came out beautiful. He covered everything. I had a ton of beautiful photos and Glenmar does an amazing job with the albums. They also get everything to you in a timely matter and for a reasonable price. I have nothing but good things to say about them!

Great Pics!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Jenny C

Great Family, pics came out great. They went above and beyond!

Amazing Images

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Rayna G

The photographers were excellent. They truly captured the feel of the wedding as well as the images. I would highly recommend them without the slightest hesitation.

Not bad, but not overly artistic

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Sara D

Well priced but not overly artistic photos.

2013-07-30T15:56:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review but I believe you posted this review to the wrong Photographer. We are Glenmar Photographers, located in Lodi, New Jersey and after checking our schedule for the wedding date you have posted under your name I found that we did... Read Less Read More

Glenmar Photographer

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Erin L

Glenmar Photographers were excellent! My husband and Ioved all of our pictures. They were great to work with and always professional. Our album came out beautiful! I am so glad we chose them!