We GOT Groove so are you ready to dance?

GOT Groove is more than a band, it's an interactive dance party, perfect for any event big or small. From Frank sinatra, to justin timberlake, and everything in between, GOT Groove covers it all with a high amount of energy and musicianship. Classics, Top 40, Hip Hop, 80's, you name it! All ages will love what we bring to the table. BUT it's more than just the music. The experience and knowledge on how to handle all different types of events is what sets this band a the top of the list. With years of exclusive MC experience, both of our lead vocalists know how to set the flow and mood for your party, all the while setting you and your guests up for a party that you'll never forget. Call today and let us show you how GOT Groove can take you event to the next level.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

914 North White, New Orleans, LA (228) 731-0071

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Tamra L

I am SO HAPPY I hired GOT Groove, I could cry. They were AWESOME. And this is coming from someone who is pretty critical of bands! My now husband and I spend every wedding dancing more than anyone, so it was VITAL that we had super energetic and amazing-sounding musicians. The... Read More two singers sounded incredible, and the MC'ing, flow between songs, and energy that the whole band kept up really made the whole party. I was a little nervous giving them my first dance song which had barely any background music and depended on a good singer -- and Patrick SLAYED IT. It was absolutely beautiful. I also gave them a list of all of the songs I did and didn't want played, and they totally followed it and did everything well. (Even if I didn't suggest anything, I have faith they know exactly what to play and when for any party.) We did get the second line add-on, and that was also absolutely FABulous. These guys are amazing. The manager is also SUPER easy to work with and responsive, and their lighting and sound setup was way more legit than I expected. I am genuinely so, so, so pumped about this band and all of the amazing energy that they brought into my wedding reception. I love you guys, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Nicholas P

I've been a groomsman in 16 weddings. Needless to say, I've seen good weddings and bad. So when it came time for me to have my own wedding, I knew that the band would be the most important factor for a memorable reception. With that in mind, I set out to find the best band in... Read More the area. Based on reviews, it was obvious that any band managed by John Hozey would be an excellent choice. I contacted him, and as you would expect, he responded almost immediately. He sent some videos of Got Groove at their previous shows, and they were far superior to any other bands I had seen. I was in need of additional services like lighting and a P.A. system for the ceremony. He was able to provide those as well. With John's professionalism and Got Groove's talent, production experience, and positive reviews, choosing them for our reception was an easy choice. Don't trust your once in a lifetime party to an amateur. Do yourself a favor, and book these guys before they're booked by someone else on your date.

2017-08-10T08:48:23 Response from the vendor

Nicholas, your party was off the chain! Thank you for having us.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Cadence L

You will NOT regret booking GOT Groove for any event!! We actually had another band booked, but after seeing GOT Groove at another wedding we decided to change bands, only 4 months before the wedding!! (They're that good!) GOT Groove was able to not only fit us in, but also... Read More work with us, since we were loosing our deposit from our other band. Their performance at our wedding was impeccable! They were able to get the crowd up and dancing in minutes, and that was just what we were looking for! Our guests are still talking about how fun and amazing our wedding was, and I know that GOT Groove made that possible!

2017-08-10T08:48:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Candence! We are so happy you choose us to be your reason to dance.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Erin R

GOT Groove was a great choice for our wedding band! From start to finish, the group was professional and fun to work with. As an out of town bride, they were flexible in planning and helpful with suggestions. Come wedding day, we danced from cocktail hour to the very last step... Read More of our second line. We are so happy with GOT Groove and our wedding guest are still talking about the band!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Harvey C

Fantastic energy and music selection!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Harvey C

Fantastic energy and music selection!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Betsy H

All I can say is wow. They played old and new and took suggestions. They kept the crowd dancing the whole time. They were the best live music I have ever seen at a wedding. Ever.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Nick M

GOT was the best wedding band I've seen. I out danced my partner who is usually struggling to get me to dance for one song. I would book these folks for any fun event and only wish I could travel back in time and could get them at my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Nick M

2017-11-24T14:46:56 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. I don't know who this is (the date is wrong) but we thank you none the less!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Scott D

This band was AMAZING! We were all completely blown away worth the talent and energy they brought. So much fun!!

2017-11-24T14:47:08 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Scott D

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 C P

We planned a destination wedding and knew that we wanted to ultimately have a great party. G.O.T. Groove delivered. The band was amazing! They had our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Also, they kept our guests engaged and played such a wide variety of music. Also,... Read More we saw John at another venue in New Orleans and he gave us a shout out, brining us on stage and congratulating us again! How wonderful. Such a great experience working with this band.

2017-11-24T14:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chris! This wedding was actually on 9/24/17

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Logan R

Absolutely amazing band! So much fun and very interactive with the crowd. People are still talking about how amazing they were!

2017-11-23T21:33:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Logan! GOT groove is glad you let us be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Rebecca H

This band was absolutely AMAZING! We were extremely lucky to get them booked less than a month before the wedding due to cancellations. EVERYONE at our reception had the best time dancing to all the songs. My husband was very upset that we didn't get to dance to "Don't Stop... Read More Believing" when he heard how good they were at it. (We were taking pictures during this song. I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a band to look into them!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Dara B

Amazing Band... and they will travel... our wedding was in Orange Beach, AL. We were on the dance floor all night long! Band is great at engaging the crowd, they danced with us, played all the great songs, including everything we requested. Months later my friends are... Read More still telling me the band was so GREAT- we had so much fun! Highly recommend!

2017-08-10T08:48:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We love Orange Beach and we loved being a part of your evening!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cristy H

Fantastic! Rockin band who helped make the reception a complete blast! Fabulous music, lots of personality and truly got everyone moving!

2017-08-10T08:47:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Heather H

Hiring GOT Groove was one of the best decisions I did! They kept the dance floor alive the whole time. I have gotten so many positive comments about the band from my friends! The lead singers were lively and interactive with the crowd! They also made sure that I was happy... Read More throughout the entire night! I can't wait to recommend them to other friends for their future wedding days!

2017-08-10T08:47:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather!!! I got to see your parents at another wedding. They were so grateful. Made us feel like rock stars!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jessica H

Absolutely fantastic! I have been asked over and over about the band that played at my wedding. They seriously kept the party fun and goovin'!

2017-06-05T14:03:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us! Even through the howling winds, we seem to have had a great party on our hands!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Leslie N

We couldn't have booked a better band for our wedding! G.O.T. Groove was so friendly and easy to work with. They played all the hits, all the classics, and a few personal favorites. They even took the time to learn how to play our first dance song (and killed it) because it... Read More wasn't your typical wedding playlist song. I loved how much they interacted with the crowd and had guests from ALL ages out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for a soulful, sing and dance-the-night-away, absolute fun band!

2017-06-05T14:04:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Leslie! We had a blast with you all. Thank you for trusting us!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Aimee K

AMAZING band! Couldn't stop dancing all night...every song was perfect to get everyone out on the dance floor! And the band members are so cool. One of them even came out with us to the bars after! She was a gem. :)

2016-12-14T22:34:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Emily J

GOT Groove was by far the most fun part of our wedding day! The band truly went above and beyond to make our special day! From providing some beautiful ceremony music to learning personal songs, they really personalized our wedding! They also definitely got everyone to the dance... Read More floor and everyone had a blast!!! We did not want to leave so we could stay and dance it up with the band. Everyone could not say enough of how great, fun, and nice this band was. I 100% recommend to anyone who wants the most fun wedding!

2016-12-14T19:44:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you emily!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Margaret C

They made our night perfect! Their performance was phenomenal and they kept the energy level high and everyone on the dance floor. Booking and finalizing details before the wedding was seamless. By the end of our wedding night the members of the band were part of our celebration... Read More and it wouldn't have been even close to as wonderful without them.

2016-12-14T19:44:25 Response from the vendor