We travel anywhere in the United States. :)

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Chicago, IL
We travel anywhere in the United States. :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Carla K

I can not rave enough about this band. They were so good, professional, fun, and Patrick was just wonderful to work with. They involved all of the guests, learned special music, as well as Patrick emcee-ing the whole event. Added attention to detail, like making sure we had... Read More filled glasses for toasting, was also a great touch. Patrick was enthusiastic from day one, and worked with me on everything to make sure the wedding and reception was everything I had envisioned.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Emily B

Patrick and Green Fourteen were absolutely phenomenal! Patrick was extremely communicative and responsive throughout our wedding planning and ran a beautiful reception for us. All our guests could not stop talking about the fantastic band! We highly recommend! We doubt there... Read More is a better team of people out there!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Genevieve C

These guys are for real. Green Fourteen did an AMAZING job at our wedding in February! Music was the most important part of my wedding day so I did my research to find the right band for our wedding and Green Fourteen was the right choice. Patrick and his team performed... Read More perfectly at our reception and I have received tons of compliments from our guests on how good the band was. Almost every guest said that the band was the best wedding band they've ever heard. Patrick is VERY organized and responsive which helps put any nervous jitters for brides to rest. The band does a great job of playing classic songs that get everyone on the dance floor to the newer/popular songs. I was literally on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend Green Fourteen for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

Patrick and Green Fourteen are now are family. From the first time you talk to Patrick it's wonderful. He sends information that covers all bases and arranges for the couple to watch them in action as soon as is possible. After 18 months of planning Being the Mother of the... Read More bride Patrick had everything from the ceremony music , set up , emceeing with his great warmth was so calming. Our guest's comments were oh my gosh the entertainment is/was the most fun they had in years. 86 year old Aunt was on the dance floor all night. As was the other 200 Guest's including baby's in arms of loved ones and all other ages having the time of their life. Patrick also checked in with myself and Father of the Bride several times during afternoon and night to see if there was anything we needed even if it wasn't his responsibility. His crew were warm and friendly and went out of their way also to entire wedding guests. Five star entertainment were other comments. When they were setting up outdoor ceremony equipment you didn't even notice the equipment and the sound even outdoor's was so clear. 200 guests could hear made comments on how great it was to hear everything from processional music to that Revered was fun. Thank you Patrick. This isn't just dancing. This is top notch entertainment with a built in family feel. Warm ,energetic, Funny, and professional. His personality is always fun as is his musicians and amazing voices. One of the Earth, Wind and Fire songs if you closed your eyes you thought it was them. Love you Green Fourteen. Barb G.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016

Patrick was a gem to work with during his extremely busy season. He drove to Joliet to meet us half way to personally discuss his role as master of ceremonies for the reception, and we planned everything down to the minute. The extremely talented musicians poured their energy... Read More into the evening and created a memorable event for all guests, especially the bride and groom. We requested the largest dance floor available, and we found it full of all generations celebrating for 3.5 hours. Thank you Green Fourteen!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Wendy W

My daughter was married 3 weeks ago and Green Fourteen traveled from Chicago to Omaha for the celebration. And indeed it was quite the celebration. Green Fourteen is an amazing band and Patrick is a fabulous MC and very easy to work with. ALL our guests were on the dance... Read More floor ALL night having the time of their lives. The music was better than I imagined. I couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend this group of extremely talented men and women.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Debra F

Patrick was great to work with. This was the first time we had them at our Resort for a wedding and I would highly recommend them to future events. The band sounded great. Looking forward to seeing them again in September.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Melissa A

Green 14 was fantastic and was so interactive and perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Karen H

Green Fourteen was awesome!! I've been to three events they have played at and the dance floor is always packed. The read the crowd really well and the drummer is an awesome emcee.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 ALEXIS B

Green Fourteen recently played at a Fundraising event I attended. They were the highlight of the evening. I've never seen a dance floor so packed! I highly recommend booking this band for your wedding - or any event! They are so much fun!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Vaughn S

Talent, professionalism and fun. Yes, those three words summed up my experience with Green Fourteen. I was so happy that my best friend, Elizabeth ending up choosing to go with this band. They kept good music flowing the whole night and everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you... Read More Green Fourteen for the wonderful night!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jenna S

The band was amazing and they had everyone on the dance floor. I would high recommend them fro weddings, social gatherings, and events. They are extremely professional and everyone raved about their performance.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Best experience with a live band. The dance floor was a hit with the great songs and singer coming out to the crowd!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

I loved their versions of top 40 songs! They definitely have their own cool and jazzy style, but all the songs were still super recognizable.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jamie A. W

I recently attended a wedding of a friend in Chicago that featured Green Fourteen. This band set the tone for the entire night - they were so fun and had no problem getting the party started! I would recommend them to all brides.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

This is the greatest band ever! They are so fun and energetic. They have a great range. From top 40, to oldies to slow jams, you name it. Will definitely use them in the future and refer them to friends! They really have a good time on stage and allow guests to have a fantastic... Read More time as well.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

I've been to few events with this band- they are great and always get the people out and dancing on the dance floor. They catalog is varied and never has a little for everyone.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Margaret K

Great band! They really get the crowd dancing and having fun. If I were getting married I would want them to play at my wedding.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

As the chair of a non-profit organization's Gala, my mind was at ease throughout the evening when it came to the entertainment! Patrick was great to work with from beginning to end. He was flexible with regards to load-in and set-up times. He and the band adjusted their set... Read More list based on the flow of the event and energy of the crowd. They were friendly, professional and FUN!!! Our guests loved them! And didn't want to leave the dance floor!!! We are thrilled to have them signed again for 2017!!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

Fantastic Band!!! Very professional and easy to work with. People are still raving about them months after the Junior League's Gala!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Jodi C

I honestly cannot speak highly enough about Patrick and Green Fourteen. Patrick was very responsive, professional and truly cared about our wedding and making it unique to us and our vision of the day. He's practically a second wedding coordinator, which we loved, being the... Read More type A people that we are. He was in tune with the minute-by-minute of the day and made sure we were on schedule with music cues, bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc. The band members are all wonderful people with crazy vocal range to sing anything and everything you love. They appealed to ALL ages at our wedding and we are still receiving compliments to this day about how great our band is. (My husband's great aunt was dancing on the stage!) I also work with a non-profit and we book Green Fourteen for our annual gala. The guests have been RAVING about the band and how they escalated our event to the next level. I'm a professional Event Planner, so working with professional, responsive vendors with my best interests in mind is extremely important to me. Overall, I just felt very comfortable working with Patrick and (in the words of our wedding guests) our special day was "truly epic" in part due to Green Fourteen.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Amanda R

Green Fourteen is amazing! They are extremely professional and easy to work with. They are what made our wedding! All the guests can't stop talking about how awesome they were. They are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Green Fourteen played at my son's wedding. They were awesome!! Played all the memorable requests and also kept everyone dancing throughout the night. Very personal attention too!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

These guys were amazing. They played something like 3 and 1/2 hours straight with no breaks!!! Unbelievable! Great mix of slower stuff and more upbeat, high energy songs. The dance floor was packed all night!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Green Fourteen was the best band at any wedding I've been to. The dance floor was packed the entire night and I spent the next day texting with other guests about the whole wedding, with much of the conversation around the music and dancing!

Start a Conversation!