GSquared Weddings

Serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and California.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and California. (360) 453-7494

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Erin O

There are no words that my husband and I can say or type that would begin to convey the gratitude we have when it comes to GSquared. We knew we wanted someone to capture the true US in both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. From the first meeting with Kate, she made... Read More us feel comfortable and at ease and we knew they would be the one’s to share and document our journey! When shooting our engagement photos we were nervous and Kate was accommodating and encouraging helping us work through the nerves and getting the one special shot I wanted. They also helped every step of the way when it came to advice for planning the wedding. We designed and planned everything ourselves without the help of a coordinator and or planner. She recommended vendors for us, which resulted in the best team of people we could have trusted. On our wedding day, Kate and Josh both were professional, quick and creative when it came to getting the shots on our list. They also managed to capture the emotion of the first look, vows and all the details that were special! They were there the moment Erin walked in and saw her vision alive and twinkling for the first time! In addition, they were everything you would need in a friend, confidant, and problem solver. We can’t stop looking at our photos!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Joana O

We HIGHLY recommend GSquared Weddings!! Kate and Josh are absolutely amazing and our wedding photos are breath taking!! Like something out of a magazine, capturing all the love and happiness on our wedding day! Kate has been nothing but helpful, patient and more than anything a... Read More friend! She has helped us from the beginning to the end from ideas on attire for our engagement session, to vendors, our timeline, and all of her support and most importantly how AMAZNG of a photographer Kate is!!! Thank you GSquared Weddings for capturing our forever lasting memories from the best day of our lives! We luv you GSquared Weddings <3

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Tesia L

Hiring Kate with GSquared Weddings was easily the best decision I made in the entirety of planning my wedding. She was absolutely helpful through every step of the process and provides "sneak peeks" of the photos the night of your engagement/wedding, which was wonderful! We... Read More loved having access to a handful of our engagement photos so we could get rolling on save the dates and other wedding stuff! On the day of our wedding, I was so nervous and being a hands-on person for project planning, it was making me more anxious not being able to help do busy work to get things done. When Kate arrived at the venue, she immediately made sure I was comfortable and had water, then made sure my bridesmaids, groomsmen and even the staff the venue provided were busy getting things done and getting the venue ready. She did an excellent job keeping everyone moving while making sure to get all the photos of the process. She helped bustle my dress numerous times (it kept coming undone) and probably my FAVORITE part, once we got to the wedding, she knew I really just wanted a beer. At first I was told we didn't have the type of beer I'd requested (no big deal, I took the other beer I knew was there). She brought me the beer, then when she realized my bartender DID have the original beer I requested, she immediately brought it to me, then made sure I never ran out while keeping tabs on how I was feeling. It was like having a photographer, coordinator, mom and best friend all in one package making sure everything went perfectly. Her helpful hints made it so much easier for my husband and I to be able to enjoy our day, and I knew Kate was watching out for us while getting quality photographs every step of the way. THANK YOU, KATE!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Stephanie K

For the first time while writing my wedding reviews, I can actually say that I do not know where to start because of how HAPPY I am with GSquared Weddings. Kate and Jose were above and beyond what we expected. Not only did we get wonderful photography, but I received help with... Read More my timeline, they took the time to meet us for drinks before the wedding to discuss everything that we were looking for, we got hints and tips about basic wedding etiquette that we had questions about, and the most amazing part, they went the extra mile and stayed with us on our wedding day so that our dream could be played out in their photography. There is no possible way that we can thank them enough for what they did. I get to relive my wedding day with the beautiful photos and moments that they captured. There are no words to describe that feeling.