Fabulous designs at any size budget!

Happily serving brides for over 85 years! Whether you love sophisticated metro, rustic chic, vintage romance or .....you just haven't decided yet... let's create an event that reflects your style & individuality! Call us today to schedule your free consultation. The possibilities are endless!

$ – Inexpensive

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

1700 Stuyvesant Ave., Union, NJ (908) 686-1838
FACEBOOK

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shanika C

I LOVE EVE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not waste your time going to another florist because no one can compete or even come close to what she can do for you. From the moment I met Eve, she made me feel SUPER comfortable. She is extremely thorough and proficient- writing down... Read More every single detail of what you want during the consultation. She wanted to know the color of the tuxedos, the ties, the girl's dresses, etc. She was really able to help me come up with a cohesive look so that my flowers would pop. She also gives you great options based on your budget. If your budget is low, she would make it look like you spent more and if it's higher, you'll definitely feel like you spent your money's worth with no regrets, which is huge because flowers have a short lifespan. No wonder I didn't even think twice about what my flowers would look like on my wedding day. When the day came and I walked into the hotel room, I saw my GORGOEUS bouquet display. I wanted to cry but I kept it together. Honestly, my flowers were the FAVORITE part of my entire wedding because they were so personal to me. They reflected EVERYTHING I had wanted And more! I don't know why I was so surprised because I knew that Eve was going to take care of me. That's why I will forever and always recommend Hollywood Florist.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristen L

I cannot say enough nice things about Hollywood Florist, especially Eve! I had a vision for everything for my wedding and my husband and I did a lot of the work ourselves, but we were stuck on flowers! Hollywood Florist came highly recommended on the Knot, and many reviews... Read More specifically said to ask for Eve and I am so glad I did! Eve was so patient with us; we really had no idea of flowers, budget, colors...we showed her photos of whatever we could; our favors, invites, centerpieces, my dress and voila! Eve came up with a vision and even incorporated little touches to tie the theme together. We had a rustic fall/vineyard theme with hints of autumn leaves, mason jars and wine yet somehow Eve managed to incorporate my favorite color, Tiffany Blue, into my bouquet! When she dropped off my bouquet and my girls' bouquets, we were literally speechless with how beautiful they came out! Eve was so nice to work it was like working with a friend and not a vendor!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jacqueline B

Eve and staff at Hollywood Florist were incredible! I had a few pictures from Pintrest and a budget to work with and after the first meeting with Eve and the a mockup she assembled, she was able to put together the most gorgeous arrangements that were absolutely perfect! I was... Read More so impressed with her attention to detail and her ability to deliver exactly what I had envisioned for my special day. Thank you Eve!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Katherine G

Literally the only word I have for Eve is AMAZING! First of all, she was so incredibly pleasant to work with. She is so friendly and she answered my emails so quickly. I have zero knowledge of flowers. I met with a couple of florists and brought pictures, but they couldn’t seem... Read More to understand exactly what I wanted. Eve listened to me and fully understood what I was asking for. I feel like she was in my brain somehow! When we went into see the mock-up centerpieces, I was absolutely blown away. She was so helpful in letting us know ways to cut costs (using less expensive flowers, alternating between high and low centerpieces, using ceremony flowers as decoration for the reception)- I never once felt pushed to spend more money, in fact it was quite the opposite. Overall Eve was amazing and I’m so happy I trusted her with my wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Ying X

Eve was great, and I was so lucky to have found Eve! I ordered the flowers only 1 month ahead of my wedding and she did a great job in understanding my needs and in helping me setting up my style for the wedding and got everything ready. She is very professional and... Read More knowledgeable about flowers, also super easy to communicate with from start to finish. The flower decorations were just BEAUTIFUL! Fresh flowers, delicate decors, wonderdul combinations. I want to thank her for the success of my wedding.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Elizabeth H

Hollywood Florist was fantastic, and I'm so glad we chose them for our wedding day. Not only were they affordable, they were also really friendly and easy to work with. I don't know much about flowers or flower arrangements, and I didn't have too many specific requests -- but... Read More Eve helped design really amazing bouquets and arrangements for our wedding day. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers were (and I absolutely loved them), and the best part was that Hollywood and Eve made the process SO EASY. They are fantastic.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kelley B

Eve, out florist at Hollywood Florist was extremely WONDERFUL! From the beginning of the process to end, she offered advice and suggestions, was open to anything, answered all questions and was attentive to my wants. She took my vision, and went above and beyond what I even... Read More thought of. Every detail that I wanted with the florals, she over exceeded my expectations. For what we did, it was also an affordable price.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Janet K

From the moment I met with Eve, I felt very comfortable expressing all of my ideas, concerns, and asking for advice. Flowers can bit overwhelming but Eve really took the time to look at all of my Pinterest photos (haha) to help figure out the exact style that I was looking for.... Read More She was able to mix different ideas and still make it work. Eve was always available and even gave me her cell phone number and helped me pick out a tie for my Groom to match the flowers. If you are looking for a florist who is personable, trustworthy, professional, and sweet, Eve is the one for you.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Lauren M

I got married on May 27th in Asbury, NJ and I can say that Eve was a lifesaver!! She was able to work with us from out-of-state and accommodate our budget to meet my vision for wedding flowers! She was readily available via text, sent me pictures of the final work-up, and helped... Read More me through some tough decisions. On the big day, one flower species did not quite meet my vision and she worked hard to fix this and make sure that the flowers were perfect before the big day started! I absolutely loved the final product- I cannot thank her enough for her hard work!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Mersy O

This review is way over due! I had a previous consultation at another florist for my wedding flowers that left me deflated, stressed, and disappointed. Luckily I found Hollywood Florist! I met with Eve on 3/22 and at the end of my consultation I booked her on the spot! She... Read More listened to my ideas and what my vision was... she just got me! She gave me that excited feeling for my wedding back. I can't wait to see what she comes up with and I'm super excited to work with her! I can't thank Eve enough for getting me back to my wedding planning happy place 😁.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Perla H

As a bride I was worried no vendor would understand my vision or be able to duplicate it. Boy was I wrong! The morning of my wedding when my bouquet arrived I cried. Hollywood Florist did such an amazing job with it and all my bridesmaids flowers as well that I couldn't hold... Read More back the tears of joy. They also did my centerpiece and a few other stuff which also came out perfect. Not only do they provide great work but they provide amazing service. They are a family business and treated me like family as well. Highly recommend them for all your floral needs!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Sharon B

Absolutely love Hollywood Florist. I had a very tight budget and had done quite a bit of stuff myself like the center pieces. However, I always feel that at least a splash of real flowers makes a huge impression and it sure did. Out of all my vendors - my florist - Eve... Read More ending up being the best. I was disappointed in my DJ and my photographer all of which I had heavily researched. Hollywood Florist did not disappoint. Eve understood my vision. She made suggestions, some I said yes and some I said no and she was not offended. Everything was beautful! She went the extra mile !

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Saskia J

If I could put 10 stars I would. Eve is the BEST florist you will ever meet. She will surpass your expectations! She took my dreams and ideas and made them an affordable reality. She explains all your options and what is the most cost effective route. She was very professional,... Read More and made me feel like my special day was important to her despite all the other weddings she was doing around the same time as mine. The flowers were fresh and vibrant!!! Book Hollywood Florist for your wedding! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 molly M

I worked with Emmi who was absolutely fabulous and wonderful! She worked within my budget and found these truly amazing flowers aND fabrics. She listened to my ideas and was really very enthusiastic about finding ways to create the vision I had for my wedding and she took it to... Read More another level! Loved working with her and hearing her creative ideas and thoughts. Thanks Emmi! 😊

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tunie B

Eve and her team were brilliant. I came in on a tuesday for a bouquet for my daughter's wedding that Saturday with only vague instructions from the bride and a special request to incorporate the ribbons from my wedding bouquet. I showed a picture of the dress to Eve and she... Read More was amazing. The resultant bouquet was perfect for he bride who was thrilled. I cannot recommend Eve highly enough. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Susan J

With all of the detailed planning that goes into a wedding the last thing I wanted to do was stress out over my bouquet. Lucky for me I picked the perfect florist, Eve was responsive creative and a pleasure to work with. I put complete faith in her ability to execute and was... Read More not disappointed when I saw her designs on my wedding day. I was not well versed in flowers and had a challenging schedule so I really leaned on Hollywood florists to plan and execute on a design that went with my blush/navy/gray color scheme. Emailed over a few pictures of my gown and the bridesmaids dress and asked Eve to work her magic. I was fortunate to have seen first hand the quality of their work as my sister in law had used Hollywood florist for her own wedding but now after using them personally I really have to say I couldn't imagine using anyone else! Thanks to Eve and Hollywood flowers for delivering beautiful high quality flowers and for taking a little bit of stress out of wedding planning for me!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Courtney L

Eve did a great job with all the flower arrangements for our wedding, we loved them!! She was very helpful throughout the whole process and it was very easy working with her. Everybody loved the flowers and we couldn't be happier. Courtney & Khaled

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Eve is fabulous! Not only is she amazing to work with but she took my idea and created something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They are a talented crew at Hollywood florist. They made the whole experience easy and fun. I highly recommend them

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lina Z

Perfect in every way! Eve, thank you so much for all that you did! The flowers were amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kevin J

Eve and her staff did amazing for my wedding! Our venue (the Atrium Country Club) was horrible and did not execute set up as per discussed. So Eve stepped it up and made my wedding gorgeous! I can't thank her enough for everything she did! She was such a pleasure to work with!... Read More She is a joy and super professional. I completely trust this florist for any important event!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Michelle M

Our church uses Hollywood for all its needs and they are great! We've recommended many brides and Eve always meets their needs while keeping them on budget.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Thank you so much Hollywood florist for our beautiful flowers. Eve was very easy and fun to work with! I really didn't know anything about flowers and did not really have any idea what I wanted when we went in for the meeting. Eve was great in figuring out what style would fit... Read More our wedding a walked us through step by step to pick the most beautiful arrangements for our special day. I could not have been any happier with how the flowers came out. Eve went above and beyond and even decorated the arbor with the extra flowers she had. I highly recommend Hollywood florist!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Adriana M

I had my flowers done by them for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing and beautifu. They had wonderful customer service and hey made my dream come to reality with my flowers. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 b r

Eve at Hollywood Florist is amazing at what she does and the flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and came out exactly the way we wanted. Not only is Eve professional and talented, but she is so friendly, fun, very pleasant and so easy to work with. We are so... Read More pleased and happy with choosing this florist and we would highly recommend them. Because of Eve and her team, the vision we had in regards to the flowers for our wedding, became a reality and we are so thankful!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Julia B

We got married on 8/22 and Hollwood Florist provided the beautiful flowers for our wedding day. From the beginning of the process, Eve was so helpful and professional. She actually listened to our budget and really worked with us to get the perfect bouquets and centerpieces.... Read More I also loved that communication was so quick and easy via email. The flowers were just perfect - they exactly matched my vision for the day and really added so much to the overall atmosphere. I would 100% recommend Hollywood Florist to anyone planning their upcoming wedding!!