{By Appointment Only}

It's your big day - don't you deserve the perfect dress? Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal is a specialty bridal boutique where we're passionate about finding the dress that fits your style, shape and personality. Your dream dress is waiting.{Bridal Gowns | Accessories}

Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

3319 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH (513) 321-1800

Nothing Compares :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Gina R

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Amanda and my overall experience at her store. She truly went out of her way to help me find the dress of my dreams. Amanda has an amazing quality about her that makes each bride feel incredibly special and I witnessed that first... Read More hand. Her warm, inviting and gorgeous store is a direct reflection of who she is as a person! Her charming personality makes you feel as if you are shopping for a gown with your best friend which makes the experience even more intimate! It is very obvious that she strives to get to know each bride that walks into her store. Her incredible taste led me to the most perfect dress and I truly couldn't have done it without her!! What I love most about Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal is that it doesn't stop after you say yes to the dress, each time you return she welcomes you with open arms and you truly feel like you're catching up with an old friend. I could stay and talk to her for hours and find myself making excuses to stop into her store and see her! Nothing compares to Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal and I feel fortunate to have been able to experience this incredible place myself! It is a bride's heaven and easily my new happy place, you can't help but smile when you pull into the parking lot and see your name on the sign (even if you're just picking up a belt)! I don't know what Cincinnati brides did before she was around! She offers a truly one-of-a-kind service and I would recommend everyone to her a million times over!!

Best dress shopping experience ever!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Troy-Lee W

Amanda and her team made my first wedding dress shopping experience one for the books, complete with cupcakes and champagne. From the moment you drive into the "Reserved for the Bride" parking space right through to the end of the appointment, you feel as though it's your day... Read More and you are the only person that matters. It's the type of experience every bride deserves. The gown selection is excellent. The customer service is stellar. The ambiance is classy and cozy - it even smells heavenly. I highly recommend Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal to any bride looking to be pampered as she searches for that special gown for her special day.

Ashley

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Ashley F

Hyde Park Bridal, Amanda & her team are outstanding! I had the most special experience there, to the point where when I passed the store the other day I said "I miss her" and my fiance said "Who?" and I said "Oh... Amanda, the girl who helped me find my dress!" It ended up... Read More being the first dress I tried on but I will never forget going back to try it on for my sister & mother in law & not feeling "weird" about it. I never felt pressured & it made the process so incredibly easy & FUN! I recommend Hyde Park Bridal to any bride looking for their dream wedding gown :)

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Allison A

Hyde Park Bridal was nothing short of amazing! I had heard so many good things about them so it was the first and only place I visited when in pursuit of finding my dream dress! I was treated like a princess from the time I arrived, with a personalized sign greeting me at the... Read More door! We received champagne and complete assistance in finding the absolute perfect dress! I would recommend Hyde Park Bridal to anyone! The staff is absolutely amazing and the shop is beyond gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Farran E

Amanda was very friendly and helpful. The shop was so cute, exactly the vibe I was hoping to get when finding my wedding dress. Not to mention the dress was gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Liz R

Amanda and the associates at Hyde Park Bridal made wedding dress shopping an absolutely lovely experience. From a personalized welcome sign by the front door, to being greeted with champagne and topped off by having the store to myself to shop - it was a wonderful experience.... Read More Especially following a not so great, overwhelming and crowded experience at a much larger store.... Amanda helped me find the dream dress I had been picturing in my head, but couldn't quite find until that point! As I described the dress I was looking for, one of the associates appeared with 2 dresses that fit my vision perfectly! Cannot stop recommending this shop to everyone I know who is engaged!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Leslie B

My visit here was an amazing experience. We were greeted with a personalized sidewalk sign. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Unlike larger stores, the atmosphere was calm and peaceful. I really value this. Their selection of dresses is very nicely curated. Overall, it... Read More was a great experience, which is what wedding dress shopping should be.

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Erika R

Hyde park bridal is a dream! Truly the best in Cincinnati!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 kristle s

This bridal shop is 5 star ALL THE WAY!!!! I seriously can't say enough nice things about my experience. From the individual appointment with an expert Staff member to the super cute detail of having your name on the front marquee on your appointment day. Amanda and her Team... Read More always replied to my emails within the same day and were extremely helpful! I traveled in order to visit this shop and purchase my dress and wouldn't hesitate to urge others to do the same even if you are not in Cinci.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Courtney S

All of the ladies at Hyde Park Bridal were so friendly & knowledgeable. I had been told wedding dress shopping could be stressful, but that was not the case! They made me feel comfortable the entire time & were a joy to work with...not to mention the gown selection is UNMATCHED.... Read More If you're looking for a stunning, elegant, and one-of-a-kind wedding dress, look no further!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Samantha K

I visited Hyde Park Bridal on 12/28/17. Everything was fine, the call to make the appointment, parking and greeting, until I mentioned my budget. While my budget meant that some of the store was off limits (which I knew might be the case) it also meant that good service was off... Read More limits. The appointment felt rushed, my mother (the only person I brought with me) was ignored by staff, one even turned her back and walked away from my mother as she asked a question. We did not see her for the rest of the appointment. I had to ask 3 times to try on a dress that had not been in our initial dress selections. They didn't try to make the dress look like it fit, they did not offer any comments or suggestions once I started trying dresses. I was only ever asked if a dress should be put back, or to ask me to hand them a dress from the dressing room. As I was the only client there, I am extremely disappointed in the service given. Tldr: if you don't have a large budget, don't go. They will ignore you and rush you out the door.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sydney R

I went to Hyde Park yesterday after going to 4 other Bridal stores in Cincinnati the day before. It was an amazing experience! I wasn't pressured at all to buy a dress (something all the other places did) and they were truly patient with me as a I struggled to make up my mind -... Read More I was between two dress and I couldn't make a decision. It was definitely the best experience I had dress shopping and I am so thankful I found my dress there!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Aris Y

Perfect dresses, great service, it was such a joy finding my dress there!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lindsay H

Hyde Park Bridal is hands down the best bridal boutique in Cincinnati and I regret ever leaving to go to any other bridal store. The store is like stepping into heaven with the most beautiful dresses everywhere you turn and champagne to sip while you try on dresses. Amanda and... Read More her team were incredibly helpful and friendly. I never felt rushed or pressured during my appointment and had a blast picking out my dress - I only wish I had a reason to go back!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Diane A

I wish i could give Amanda and Hyde Park 10 stars. She was absolutely incredible, from the very moment I walked into the shop to the moment I said "yes!" to my dress. She was the perfect balance of professional and friendly - helping me with anything I needed while also... Read More offering the kind of advice you would get from asking a best friend. I seriously felt like I was shopping with somebody I had known for years. My situation is a little unique, but it just illustrates how exceptional and above and beyond this place is. I feel in love with a dress in Michigan where I live. However, there was another dress that I saw online by the same designer that I really liked, and it prevented me from buying it on that day. I just felt like i had to try it on before I could confidently make a decision. Unfortunately, that store did not have that dress. The designer of this dress is international, and not many locations exist that carry it in (maybe 1-2 in each state). Since the only shop in Michigan did not have that exact dress, I went on a search to find a store that carried it. I am in graduate school and have very limited availability, so I contacted multiple stores about coming in that weekend, and every single one of them (Hyde Park included) was all booked up. All I wanted to do was compare these 2 dresses, because I was so confident that it would be one or the other. I asked about 4 stores in different states (even one in Canada) if I could come in for just a mini-appointment to try on just those 2 dresses .. I didn't need a dedicated sales person or even a full 60-90 minutes of time. Hyde Park was the only one that responded, and said that they could fit me in their salon upstairs where they do fittings. I was so ecstatic. When i got there, I was treated amazing. Champagne, my name on the sign outside, and they were able to accommodate me downstairs (not that it would've mattered, the upstairs salon was absolutely beautiful). I knew before the dress was even zipped on me that the one that I had driven 4 hours for was going to be my dress. It was all smiles, tears, and celebrations from there ! I cannot thank Amanda and Hyde Park enough for accommodating a last minute appointment with the graciousness and excitement that they did. It made the experience so special, and the fact that I found THE dress makes me so grateful.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelly O

Absolutely Perfect! That is all I really need to say. The entire experience was incredible and everything you hope for with a dress buying experience. The personalized appointments were amazing and gave you the opportunity to slow down and really enjoy the experience. Every... Read More time I walked into Hyde Park Bridal, I was greeted with smiles and people who took the time to make sure I had an incredible experience (whether it was looking for a dress or even just bringing back friends to see which one I had decided upon). They were absolutely wonderful throughout every interaction I had. I would not recommend any other place for buying your gown!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lauren B

Hyde Park Bridal was my one stop shop for my beautiful wedding dress. While they were the closest retailer to carry Hayley Paige dresses, which I had my heart on, I knew I would want to go to their salon regardless. It is even more beautiful than any pictures you may see. They... Read More make sure that you feel special and they personalize your appointment in ways that I can't imagine any other bridal salons would. Showing up and finding your name on a sign outside makes you feel like you are the most special person in the world! I had been researching dresses for years, well before I was engaged, so I was pretty sure of the dress that I was going to choose, but Madison was wonderful to work with and I was able to try on whatever I wanted. She was not pushy at all, and I ended up finding "the one" with such ease! The atmosphere is beautiful and I can't recommend a better place to find the gown for the most special day of your life!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Abbie K

Hyde Park Bridal was absolutely AMAZING! The experience was absolutely wonderful. I didn't feel pressured, Madison listened to everything I wanted, and they went above and beyond to get me my dream dress. I wound up with a customized Hayley Paige beauty I couldn't have been... Read More happier with.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jenna H

The most incredible experience and a wide range of styles. Fabulous consultants and Amanda is amazing. Fair pricing, so do not be intimidated!This is the place in Cincinnati.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Brooke E

Hyde Park Bridal is the BEST! I had the absolute best experience finding my dream wedding dress at such a beautiful bridal boutique! I loved the aspect that the store was open for just one bride at a time. It truly made for such a special experience for me! Thank you to Amanda,... Read More Madison, and the Hype Park Bridal team for giving me such a wonderful and stress free experience!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brittany K

Hyde Park Bridal is hands down the best Bridal shop in Cincinnati! I cannot say enough good this about Amanda and her team. They made my wedding dress shopping experience so memorable. Not only are their dresses GORGEOUS but their store is too. I highly recommend coming to Hyde... Read More Park Bridal!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ellen R

I visited Hyde Park Bridal on 6/3/17 to just look at a trunk show for Hayley Paige. The boutique was to receive a special allotment of newly release fall 2017 gowns for that weekend only and I found a dress I adored! I messaged Amanda two different times asking if they had... Read More received the gown I was in love with and she always gave me notice of when to check back to see if they had it in. She even emailed me the day the dress arrived to let me know for sure it would be in stock for me on 6/3! Nothing compares to the service I received on this day. The front door had a welcome sign with my name on it, I was greeted and offered champagne with my family and friends, and Madison was incredible at pulling dresses for me to try on! I ended up purchasing a gown that she chose for me instead of the one I had my heart set on prior to coming in! Amanda and her staff complimented me on every dress I tried on, but ultimately helped me choose THE dress. Their remarks were genuine and you would tell they truly wanted to provide feedback as to what looked best on my body. I was made to feel comfortable the entire time and the transaction process was flawless. She wanted me to have a great experience, rather than just sell a dress. I cannot thank the staff at Hyde Park Bridal enough for all of their help! I cannot wait to return back to the shop to pick up my dress when it arrives!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caroline S

Hyde Park Bridal has the most amazing dresses! Everything in the store was so pretty and so organized, you really felt like a VIP when you shop there. Amanda was so sweet yet so professional , she went above and beyond. Definitely recommend Hyde Park Bridal.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Maura B

I'm a wedding coordinator who has had the pleasure of working with Amanda on a styled shoot (& have had several clients choose their wedding dress with her!). Amanda is sweet as can be so you feel extremely comfortable from the second you walk in the front door. Her dress... Read More selection is gorgeous and she works with you until you find the perfect one for you! LOVE HP Bridal .. highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Christie B

Hyde Park Bridal is seriously awesome. They have beautiful dresses and everyone who works there is so kind and helpful. I shopped at several other places (~8 in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus) before I bought my dress here so I had a lot to compare against. First, I don't... Read More think you will find a store with more unique dresses in the area. The dresses at Hyde Park also seem to be higher quality than a lot of what I saw in the Reading Bridal district (at the same price point). My friends and mom all commented on that. I also found the experience much more personal and so much less overwhelming than Reading. They also give you some privacy/discretion in the dressing rooms here by handing you the dresses through a curtain to put on before they help you with zippers and clips. I only experienced privacy like that at 1 other store. The store itself is also the most beautiful store you will go in. My friends who went with me all said it was like a little girl's dream bedroom. I highly recommend going here for a personal experience, helpful staff, and a selection of seriously beautiful dresses

Amanda & Madison

Owner Amanda and Manager Madison are here to answer any questions that you may have!