{By Appointment Only}

It's your big day - don't you deserve the perfect dress? Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal is a specialty bridal boutique where we're passionate about finding the dress that fits your style, shape and personality. Your dream dress is waiting.{Bridal Gowns | Accessories}

Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

3319 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH (513) 321-1800

Nothing Compares :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Gina R

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Amanda and my overall experience at her store. She truly went out of her way to help me find the dress of my dreams. Amanda has an amazing quality about her that makes each bride feel incredibly special and I witnessed that first... Read More hand. Her warm, inviting and gorgeous store is a direct reflection of who she is as a person! Her charming personality makes you feel as if you are shopping for a gown with your best friend which makes the experience even more intimate! It is very obvious that she strives to get to know each bride that walks into her store. Her incredible taste led me to the most perfect dress and I truly couldn't have done it without her!! What I love most about Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal is that it doesn't stop after you say yes to the dress, each time you return she welcomes you with open arms and you truly feel like you're catching up with an old friend. I could stay and talk to her for hours and find myself making excuses to stop into her store and see her! Nothing compares to Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal and I feel fortunate to have been able to experience this incredible place myself! It is a bride's heaven and easily my new happy place, you can't help but smile when you pull into the parking lot and see your name on the sign (even if you're just picking up a belt)! I don't know what Cincinnati brides did before she was around! She offers a truly one-of-a-kind service and I would recommend everyone to her a million times over!!

Best dress shopping experience ever!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Troy-Lee W

Amanda and her team made my first wedding dress shopping experience one for the books, complete with cupcakes and champagne. From the moment you drive into the "Reserved for the Bride" parking space right through to the end of the appointment, you feel as though it's your day... Read More and you are the only person that matters. It's the type of experience every bride deserves. The gown selection is excellent. The customer service is stellar. The ambiance is classy and cozy - it even smells heavenly. I highly recommend Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal to any bride looking to be pampered as she searches for that special gown for her special day.

Ashley

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Ashley F

Hyde Park Bridal, Amanda & her team are outstanding! I had the most special experience there, to the point where when I passed the store the other day I said "I miss her" and my fiance said "Who?" and I said "Oh... Amanda, the girl who helped me find my dress!" It ended up... Read More being the first dress I tried on but I will never forget going back to try it on for my sister & mother in law & not feeling "weird" about it. I never felt pressured & it made the process so incredibly easy & FUN! I recommend Hyde Park Bridal to any bride looking for their dream wedding gown :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lindsay H

Hyde Park Bridal is hands down the best bridal boutique in Cincinnati and I regret ever leaving to go to any other bridal store. The store is like stepping into heaven with the most beautiful dresses everywhere you turn and champagne to sip while you try on dresses. Amanda and... Read More her team were incredibly helpful and friendly. I never felt rushed or pressured during my appointment and had a blast picking out my dress - I only wish I had a reason to go back!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Diane A

I wish i could give Amanda and Hyde Park 10 stars. She was absolutely incredible, from the very moment I walked into the shop to the moment I said "yes!" to my dress. She was the perfect balance of professional and friendly - helping me with anything I needed while also... Read More offering the kind of advice you would get from asking a best friend. I seriously felt like I was shopping with somebody I had known for years. My situation is a little unique, but it just illustrates how exceptional and above and beyond this place is. I feel in love with a dress in Michigan where I live. However, there was another dress that I saw online by the same designer that I really liked, and it prevented me from buying it on that day. I just felt like i had to try it on before I could confidently make a decision. Unfortunately, that store did not have that dress. The designer of this dress is international, and not many locations exist that carry it in (maybe 1-2 in each state). Since the only shop in Michigan did not have that exact dress, I went on a search to find a store that carried it. I am in graduate school and have very limited availability, so I contacted multiple stores about coming in that weekend, and every single one of them (Hyde Park included) was all booked up. All I wanted to do was compare these 2 dresses, because I was so confident that it would be one or the other. I asked about 4 stores in different states (even one in Canada) if I could come in for just a mini-appointment to try on just those 2 dresses .. I didn't need a dedicated sales person or even a full 60-90 minutes of time. Hyde Park was the only one that responded, and said that they could fit me in their salon upstairs where they do fittings. I was so ecstatic. When i got there, I was treated amazing. Champagne, my name on the sign outside, and they were able to accommodate me downstairs (not that it would've mattered, the upstairs salon was absolutely beautiful). I knew before the dress was even zipped on me that the one that I had driven 4 hours for was going to be my dress. It was all smiles, tears, and celebrations from there ! I cannot thank Amanda and Hyde Park enough for accommodating a last minute appointment with the graciousness and excitement that they did. It made the experience so special, and the fact that I found THE dress makes me so grateful.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelly O

Absolutely Perfect! That is all I really need to say. The entire experience was incredible and everything you hope for with a dress buying experience. The personalized appointments were amazing and gave you the opportunity to slow down and really enjoy the experience. Every... Read More time I walked into Hyde Park Bridal, I was greeted with smiles and people who took the time to make sure I had an incredible experience (whether it was looking for a dress or even just bringing back friends to see which one I had decided upon). They were absolutely wonderful throughout every interaction I had. I would not recommend any other place for buying your gown!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lauren B

Hyde Park Bridal was my one stop shop for my beautiful wedding dress. While they were the closest retailer to carry Hayley Paige dresses, which I had my heart on, I knew I would want to go to their salon regardless. It is even more beautiful than any pictures you may see. They... Read More make sure that you feel special and they personalize your appointment in ways that I can't imagine any other bridal salons would. Showing up and finding your name on a sign outside makes you feel like you are the most special person in the world! I had been researching dresses for years, well before I was engaged, so I was pretty sure of the dress that I was going to choose, but Madison was wonderful to work with and I was able to try on whatever I wanted. She was not pushy at all, and I ended up finding "the one" with such ease! The atmosphere is beautiful and I can't recommend a better place to find the gown for the most special day of your life!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Abbie K

Hyde Park Bridal was absolutely AMAZING! The experience was absolutely wonderful. I didn't feel pressured, Madison listened to everything I wanted, and they went above and beyond to get me my dream dress. I wound up with a customized Hayley Paige beauty I couldn't have been... Read More happier with.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jenna H

The most incredible experience and a wide range of styles. Fabulous consultants and Amanda is amazing. Fair pricing, so do not be intimidated!This is the place in Cincinnati.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Brooke E

Hyde Park Bridal is the BEST! I had the absolute best experience finding my dream wedding dress at such a beautiful bridal boutique! I loved the aspect that the store was open for just one bride at a time. It truly made for such a special experience for me! Thank you to Amanda,... Read More Madison, and the Hype Park Bridal team for giving me such a wonderful and stress free experience!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brittany K

Hyde Park Bridal is hands down the best Bridal shop in Cincinnati! I cannot say enough good this about Amanda and her team. They made my wedding dress shopping experience so memorable. Not only are their dresses GORGEOUS but their store is too. I highly recommend coming to Hyde... Read More Park Bridal!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ellie R

I visited Hyde Park Bridal on 6/3/17 to just look at a trunk show for Hayley Paige. The boutique was to receive a special allotment of newly release fall 2017 gowns for that weekend only and I found a dress I adored! I messaged Amanda two different times asking if they had... Read More received the gown I was in love with and she always gave me notice of when to check back to see if they had it in. She even emailed me the day the dress arrived to let me know for sure it would be in stock for me on 6/3! Nothing compares to the service I received on this day. The front door had a welcome sign with my name on it, I was greeted and offered champagne with my family and friends, and Madison was incredible at pulling dresses for me to try on! I ended up purchasing a gown that she chose for me instead of the one I had my heart set on prior to coming in! Amanda and her staff complimented me on every dress I tried on, but ultimately helped me choose THE dress. Their remarks were genuine and you would tell they truly wanted to provide feedback as to what looked best on my body. I was made to feel comfortable the entire time and the transaction process was flawless. She wanted me to have a great experience, rather than just sell a dress. I cannot thank the staff at Hyde Park Bridal enough for all of their help! I cannot wait to return back to the shop to pick up my dress when it arrives!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caroline S

Hyde Park Bridal has the most amazing dresses! Everything in the store was so pretty and so organized, you really felt like a VIP when you shop there. Amanda was so sweet yet so professional , she went above and beyond. Definitely recommend Hyde Park Bridal.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Maura B

I'm a wedding coordinator who has had the pleasure of working with Amanda on a styled shoot (& have had several clients choose their wedding dress with her!). Amanda is sweet as can be so you feel extremely comfortable from the second you walk in the front door. Her dress... Read More selection is gorgeous and she works with you until you find the perfect one for you! LOVE HP Bridal .. highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Christie B

Hyde Park Bridal is seriously awesome. They have beautiful dresses and everyone who works there is so kind and helpful. I shopped at several other places (~8 in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus) before I bought my dress here so I had a lot to compare against. First, I don't... Read More think you will find a store with more unique dresses in the area. The dresses at Hyde Park also seem to be higher quality than a lot of what I saw in the Reading Bridal district (at the same price point). My friends and mom all commented on that. I also found the experience much more personal and so much less overwhelming than Reading. They also give you some privacy/discretion in the dressing rooms here by handing you the dresses through a curtain to put on before they help you with zippers and clips. I only experienced privacy like that at 1 other store. The store itself is also the most beautiful store you will go in. My friends who went with me all said it was like a little girl's dream bedroom. I highly recommend going here for a personal experience, helpful staff, and a selection of seriously beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brooke S

Amanda and Madison I can't thank you enough for helping me find the dress of my dreams!!! After going to multiple cities to look for a dress at large bridal boutiques I was becoming doubtful about finding "the one". I didn't have that feeling about any dress I had tried... Read More previously tried on - and trust me there were many! As soon as I stepped foot in Hyde Park Bridal I felt like I had the ultimate bridal boutique experience. Amanda and Madison totally understood my vision for my dress and never pushed a specific style on me. They were thoughtful of my budget and helped me piece together the look I was going for. I went there not once, but twice! They welcomed me back with open arms my second visit and never pushed me in a direction I wasn't comfortable going in. I felt they genuinely cared about finding me the perfect dress for my beach wedding. I feel like we all knew my Tara Keely gown was "the one" the second I tried it on and they were just as excited (if not more) than I was when I found it! I am so grateful for their help and glad I found my gown at a boutique where I truly enjoyed my experience and the girls that run it. Thanks Amanda & Madison!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Megan K

Madison at Hyde Park Bridal was very helpful. After trying on around 20 dresses at Bridal & Formal, we ended up buying the very first dress I tried on at Hyde Park Bridal. Definitely recommend to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tara B

I'm still day dreaming about my magical experience at Hyde Park Bridal. Dress shopping was everything I envisioned and more with these lovely ladies. I felt like a princess from the moment I stepped into the boutique. With the sparkly chandelier above and champagne in my hand, I... Read More started playing dress up with Madison and Amanda. Any nerves that I had about finding "the one" subsided with their help. I surprised myself by saying "yes to the dress" after trying on less than 10 dresses! These ladies know how to make a girl feel special. I will always remember how positive my dress shopping experience was and would tell all my friends to go to Hyde Park Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristina H

Amanda was AMAZING! she helped me find my dream dress and was so patient with me not knowing exactly what I wanted. She also was great helping us customize a veil that both my mom and grandma liked and found the PERFECT earrings that I got so many compliments on, along with the... Read More dress! Every step of the way was a great experience with Amanda! I Would highly recommend any bride go to Hyde Park Bridal

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Allie M

I had nothing but a wonderful experience at Hyde Park! Madison was amazing; her patience and helpful feedback and suggestions helped me find the perfect dress to wear my first time out! Who doesn't want to find their wedding dress drinking champagne in an adorable, pink bridal... Read More shop?!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kylee D

Hyde Park Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with. They shut down the entire shop for your appointment, making your experience truly intimate. My bridal consultant was extremely sweet and not overbearing. I felt completely comfortable to pick a dress the day of my... Read More appointment, as well as leaving and coming back if I needed to. I said "YES" to my dress at Hyde Park Bridal and I would recommend any bride to be to do the same!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Meg H

I cannot tell you how amazing my experience was at Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda is truly one of a kind, incredibly sweet and knowledgeable! Her boutique is absolutely gorgeous and romantic, it totally puts you in the mood for your special day! She has a great selection of dresses... Read More and was very affordable! I am so glad I got to say yes to my dress here! You will love it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Anne

There are not enough kind words to describe how great of an experience I had at Hyde Park Bridal. HPB was not my first stop when picking out wedding dresses, but after a not-so-enjoyable experience at another location, I booked an appointment right away. I was shocked to walk... Read More up to the front door and see my name on a sign welcoming me to a private appointment. When I walked inside, my family was already there with champagne waiting for me. I talked with Amanda and Madison and described what I thought I wanted. They were excellent about pulling options that not only fit my vision, but also my budget. In the end, I was down between two dresses, but I didn't like either one enough to pull the trigger. Madison saw my conflict and pulled another dress. It had at least 3 things I said I didn't want (it was poofy, strapless, and had lace). She said she thought it might just fit the bill for what I was looking for and I decided to trust her instinct. Boy am I glad I did - I love that dress. I still wasn't sold on the strapless, so they contacted the designer and had extra dress fabric ordered so I could have straps made that matched my dress. I loved that they were able to work with me to make that dress my own. I even ended up getting every accessory from HPB (belt, veil, earrings, necklace). I would recommend Hyde Park Bridal to every single bride in Cincinnati. The service is unparalleled, the selection is one of a kind, and the entire experience is perfect.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Caterina M

My experience at Hyde Park Bridal was nothing short of amazing. Amanda and Megan were my consultants and were the ones who helped me find my dress. I could not have been more happy to choose my dress from here. Amanda was so accommodating and I could not have picked a better... Read More place to find my Tara Keely dress. There is not one thing I would change!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Emily B

What can I say about the ladies at Hyde Park Bridal? My dress experience, from top to bottom, was a dream. Amanda, Madison, and Megan are kind, honest, and simply fun to be around. These are the girls you want to play dress up with! The trying on experience is unmatched in... Read More Cincinnati. Take one step inside their boutique and you will see why! I bought my dress within 90min of trying on the first one, and it is 100% due to their ability to design for the individual. After the purchase, I still had a million questions. How would I style it? What bra should I wear? Should I listen to my seamstress who said I needed to tape my dress onto me??? Every single email was answered promptly, and my concerns were always met with helpful suggestions to ease my mind. PLEASE let Hyde Park Bridal be the first salon you visit. They are simply the best.

Amanda & Madison

Owner Amanda and Manager Madison are here to answer any questions that you may have!