{By Appointment Only}

It's your big day - don't you deserve the perfect dress? Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal is a specialty bridal boutique where we're passionate about finding the dress that fits your style, shape and personality. Your dream dress is waiting.{Bridal Gowns | Accessories}

Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

3319 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH (513) 321-1800

Nothing Compares :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Gina R

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Amanda and my overall experience at her store. She truly went out of her way to help me find the dress of my dreams. Amanda has an amazing quality about her that makes each bride feel incredibly special and I witnessed that first... Read More hand. Her warm, inviting and gorgeous store is a direct reflection of who she is as a person! Her charming personality makes you feel as if you are shopping for a gown with your best friend which makes the experience even more intimate! It is very obvious that she strives to get to know each bride that walks into her store. Her incredible taste led me to the most perfect dress and I truly couldn't have done it without her!! What I love most about Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal is that it doesn't stop after you say yes to the dress, each time you return she welcomes you with open arms and you truly feel like you're catching up with an old friend. I could stay and talk to her for hours and find myself making excuses to stop into her store and see her! Nothing compares to Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal and I feel fortunate to have been able to experience this incredible place myself! It is a bride's heaven and easily my new happy place, you can't help but smile when you pull into the parking lot and see your name on the sign (even if you're just picking up a belt)! I don't know what Cincinnati brides did before she was around! She offers a truly one-of-a-kind service and I would recommend everyone to her a million times over!!

Best dress shopping experience ever!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Troy-Lee W

Amanda and her team made my first wedding dress shopping experience one for the books, complete with cupcakes and champagne. From the moment you drive into the "Reserved for the Bride" parking space right through to the end of the appointment, you feel as though it's your day... Read More and you are the only person that matters. It's the type of experience every bride deserves. The gown selection is excellent. The customer service is stellar. The ambiance is classy and cozy - it even smells heavenly. I highly recommend Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal to any bride looking to be pampered as she searches for that special gown for her special day.

Ashley

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Ashley F

Hyde Park Bridal, Amanda & her team are outstanding! I had the most special experience there, to the point where when I passed the store the other day I said "I miss her" and my fiance said "Who?" and I said "Oh... Amanda, the girl who helped me find my dress!" It ended up... Read More being the first dress I tried on but I will never forget going back to try it on for my sister & mother in law & not feeling "weird" about it. I never felt pressured & it made the process so incredibly easy & FUN! I recommend Hyde Park Bridal to any bride looking for their dream wedding gown :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brooke S

Amanda and Madison I can't thank you enough for helping me find the dress of my dreams!!! After going to multiple cities to look for a dress at large bridal boutiques I was becoming doubtful about finding "the one". I didn't have that feeling about any dress I had tried... Read More previously tried on - and trust me there were many! As soon as I stepped foot in Hyde Park Bridal I felt like I had the ultimate bridal boutique experience. Amanda and Madison totally understood my vision for my dress and never pushed a specific style on me. They were thoughtful of my budget and helped me piece together the look I was going for. I went there not once, but twice! They welcomed me back with open arms my second visit and never pushed me in a direction I wasn't comfortable going in. I felt they genuinely cared about finding me the perfect dress for my beach wedding. I feel like we all knew my Tara Keely gown was "the one" the second I tried it on and they were just as excited (if not more) than I was when I found it! I am so grateful for their help and glad I found my gown at a boutique where I truly enjoyed my experience and the girls that run it. Thanks Amanda & Madison!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Megan K

Madison at Hyde Park Bridal was very helpful. After trying on around 20 dresses at Bridal & Formal, we ended up buying the very first dress I tried on at Hyde Park Bridal. Definitely recommend to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tara B

I'm still day dreaming about my magical experience at Hyde Park Bridal. Dress shopping was everything I envisioned and more with these lovely ladies. I felt like a princess from the moment I stepped into the boutique. With the sparkly chandelier above and champagne in my hand, I... Read More started playing dress up with Madison and Amanda. Any nerves that I had about finding "the one" subsided with their help. I surprised myself by saying "yes to the dress" after trying on less than 10 dresses! These ladies know how to make a girl feel special. I will always remember how positive my dress shopping experience was and would tell all my friends to go to Hyde Park Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristina H

Amanda was AMAZING! she helped me find my dream dress and was so patient with me not knowing exactly what I wanted. She also was great helping us customize a veil that both my mom and grandma liked and found the PERFECT earrings that I got so many compliments on, along with the... Read More dress! Every step of the way was a great experience with Amanda! I Would highly recommend any bride go to Hyde Park Bridal

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Allie M

I had nothing but a wonderful experience at Hyde Park! Madison was amazing; her patience and helpful feedback and suggestions helped me find the perfect dress to wear my first time out! Who doesn't want to find their wedding dress drinking champagne in an adorable, pink bridal... Read More shop?!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kylee D

Hyde Park Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with. They shut down the entire shop for your appointment, making your experience truly intimate. My bridal consultant was extremely sweet and not overbearing. I felt completely comfortable to pick a dress the day of my... Read More appointment, as well as leaving and coming back if I needed to. I said "YES" to my dress at Hyde Park Bridal and I would recommend any bride to be to do the same!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Meg H

I cannot tell you how amazing my experience was at Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda is truly one of a kind, incredibly sweet and knowledgeable! Her boutique is absolutely gorgeous and romantic, it totally puts you in the mood for your special day! She has a great selection of dresses... Read More and was very affordable! I am so glad I got to say yes to my dress here! You will love it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Anne

There are not enough kind words to describe how great of an experience I had at Hyde Park Bridal. HPB was not my first stop when picking out wedding dresses, but after a not-so-enjoyable experience at another location, I booked an appointment right away. I was shocked to walk... Read More up to the front door and see my name on a sign welcoming me to a private appointment. When I walked inside, my family was already there with champagne waiting for me. I talked with Amanda and Madison and described what I thought I wanted. They were excellent about pulling options that not only fit my vision, but also my budget. In the end, I was down between two dresses, but I didn't like either one enough to pull the trigger. Madison saw my conflict and pulled another dress. It had at least 3 things I said I didn't want (it was poofy, strapless, and had lace). She said she thought it might just fit the bill for what I was looking for and I decided to trust her instinct. Boy am I glad I did - I love that dress. I still wasn't sold on the strapless, so they contacted the designer and had extra dress fabric ordered so I could have straps made that matched my dress. I loved that they were able to work with me to make that dress my own. I even ended up getting every accessory from HPB (belt, veil, earrings, necklace). I would recommend Hyde Park Bridal to every single bride in Cincinnati. The service is unparalleled, the selection is one of a kind, and the entire experience is perfect.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Caterina M

My experience at Hyde Park Bridal was nothing short of amazing. Amanda and Megan were my consultants and were the ones who helped me find my dress. I could not have been more happy to choose my dress from here. Amanda was so accommodating and I could not have picked a better... Read More place to find my Tara Keely dress. There is not one thing I would change!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Emily B

What can I say about the ladies at Hyde Park Bridal? My dress experience, from top to bottom, was a dream. Amanda, Madison, and Megan are kind, honest, and simply fun to be around. These are the girls you want to play dress up with! The trying on experience is unmatched in... Read More Cincinnati. Take one step inside their boutique and you will see why! I bought my dress within 90min of trying on the first one, and it is 100% due to their ability to design for the individual. After the purchase, I still had a million questions. How would I style it? What bra should I wear? Should I listen to my seamstress who said I needed to tape my dress onto me??? Every single email was answered promptly, and my concerns were always met with helpful suggestions to ease my mind. PLEASE let Hyde Park Bridal be the first salon you visit. They are simply the best.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Sara D

This place is amazing! Their decor is beautiful and their selection of gowns is to die for (especially if you love Hayley Paige). I worked with Madison and two other consultants and everyone was wonderful. When I said "yes" to a gown, I felt like they were sincerely happy for... Read More me. They made what could be a stressful situation extremely comfortable. Also, huge bonus they let you take pictures in the dresses you try on. They respected my budget and I never once felt like just a customer. I truly felt like a bride here. I wish I had an excuse to visit there more often!! Don't think twice. Make an appointment here!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Kathleen M

Every bride who's looking for a gown in Cincinnati needs to check this place out! I cannot say enough good things to describe the amazing customer service of Amanda and Madison! I started my wedding dress search in another well known bridal district in Cincinnati with no... Read More success at all. Going to Hyde Park Bridal was a dream in comparison. They welcome you with a cute sign with your name on it and could not make you feel more at home. The shop is beautiful and has many choices. Amanda took amazing care of me (I had just had surgery a week ago) and found the perfect dress right away! Not only did I have amazing service in store but I also had amazing service after I got my dress. I needed to get a veil but wasn't able to imagine what it would look like with my dress because it was getting altered. I emailed Amanda and Madison just to get some suggestions and they emailed me on their day off and even offered to try on the dress in store and take pictures with different veils so I could get an idea of what it looked like!! Seriously could not imagine better customer service. These ladies have got your back :)

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Mary B

Madison and Amanda did the most amazing job with helping me find the perfect dress! They truly went above and beyond to make this happen! Hyde Park Bridal is decorated beautifully which creates a relaxed feel that is not overwhelming and makes you feel at home!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Lauren P

I loved my experience at Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda and her staff never made me feel pressured or overwhelmed (like at some other bridal salons). They gave me space, but were still near to help or give suggestions. There are only two appointments going on at a time, so... Read More I really felt like the day was about me (plus they are staggered, so my family and I were the only ones there for a while). The bridal salon is gorgeous, like something out of a movie. The complimentary champagne isn't bad either! I would definitely recommend for everyone to go to Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal.

Hyde Park Bridal is every girl's dream!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Molly S

From the moment you see your name on the sign at the front door, you instantly know it will be a great appointment. Wedding dress shopping can be stressful but having the time and entire store to myself was exactly how I would have wanted it. I tried the other places, and... Read More there is no comparison. They truly take the time to make you and your guests comfortable and help in any way they can. I have already told every single one of my friends that this is the place to find the dress of your dreams and to feel like an absolute princess.

Great bridal salon!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Brittany R

Wonderful customer service and overall experience!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Rebecca D

My first stop for gown shopping was at Hyde Park Bridal because they were the only store in the area that carried the designer that I wanted and I don't regret going there at all. They do a fantastic job at making you feel special and helping you find the perfect gown. This... Read More cute little bridal shop is definitely one to check out. It is by appointment only and they only take two appointments at a time so it is very personalized. Amanda was extremely helpful and nice through the entire process and every time I went back in she would remember my name. I was a little concerned before going in that some of the dresses would be way out of my price range, however the dresses were very elegant and ended up being a decent amount under my budget. HIGHLY recommend checking out Amanda's Hyde Park Bridal for gown shopping.

Go here!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 ana k

This salon was amazing to work with- made us feel welcome and were up front and honest when there were shipping issues. Amanda (owner) was a pleasure to work with!! What a great experience! And who doesn't love champagne?

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Samantha M

LOVED my experience at Hyde Park Bridal! Amanda at Hyde Park bridal is so sweet and professional. She sets up personal 1:1 appointments where upon entering her bridal store you are asked if you would like water and or champagne while you find your dream dress. I changed in a... Read More private fitting room and she was ready to zip and clip me into as many dresses as I wanted to try on. She then had belts and accessories to go with every dress. I love how my dress turned out, I wouldn't change anything about it! If you're looking for wedding dresses you MUST set up an appointment with Amanda or you will regret it!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Katie M

Seriously the best bridal store around. You get the whole store to yourself, which makes you feel like a princess anyways! Amanda is the best at what she does, no questions asked. She is a great friend and helped me find my dream gown without Pressure of purchasing right away... Read More like other bridal salons do. I'm a plus size girl and trying on bridal gowns was my worst night mare. When I arrived in her store, she made me feel like any other normal bride walking in her door. She let me try on whatever dress I wanted and didn't show me a "plus size only section" like other bridal salons have. She is so kind and is seriously the best in the business. I recommend her over any other bridal salon in cincinnati. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Beautifully Made Dresses + An Incredible Experience

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Kristen D

I visited Hyde Park Bridal for my first wedding dress shopping experience and brought 6 guests with me. Right away my guests and I were offered Champagne in a beautiful atmosphere. Madison allowed me to pick dresses out myself and also brought me suggested dresses that fit my... Read More taste. She did a great job managing my many guests and their opinions. The dresses were all beautiful and high quality. This was the perfect first wedding dress shopping experience and although I did not buy my dress right away, I returned a week later. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Thank you Madison and Hyde Park Bridal!

Perfection.

Reviewed on 6/20/2015

The boutique is absolutely adorable. So chic and cozy all at the same time. The owner, Amanda Cacaro, totally rocks. The entire experience was so much fun. So intimate to choose a perfect gown with family and friends......and a touch of champs of course didn't hurt.....100%... Read More perfection.

Amanda & Madison

Owner Amanda and Manager Madison are here to answer any questions that you may have!