Inticing Creations

San Francisco/Bay Area

Putting a custom flair on wedding cakes!

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

San Francisco, CA
San Francisco/Bay Area

Beautiful and Personable Cake

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

Kelly was fun to work with. She was a preferred vendor from our hotel, and so the cost was covered in our package. She made a beautiful cake, and even used our own topper! Scheduling a tasting was easy - we had to revolve around my husband's schedule, and Kelly had everything... Read More ready to go when we arrived. In the end, we chose the Salted Caramel and The Elvis. We showed her a picture of a design we liked, and she made it ours by adding ribbon of our wedding colors and a few other touches to the finish. The cake was delicious and guests loved it as well. Kelly has amazing energy and I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Not what I asked

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Mae R

My venue had an all-inclusive contract, so I had no choice but to use this vendor. I think our timing was off from the start. When I signed my venue's contract, I wanted to schedule my cake tasting right away (my engagement was only 6 months) and ask a few questions, but I... Read More caught Kelly right as she was out on an epic vacation in Italy. She didn't respond until she came back, but she was accommodating in scheduling a tasting on the same day as my engagement shoot. When we got there, we were asked to wait outside since someone else was finishing their tasting. It was hot that day (which is odd for San Francisco), so it would've been nice if we were offered chairs or if we could've waited inside. I brought picture samples and explained what we wanted. She said it would be no problem. This was a small 2 tier cake for 35 people, so I didn't doubt her. The tasting went great, even though we were rushed. The cake at the tasting was moist and I was looking forward to the cake more than the actual wedding. On my actual wedding day, the cake did not look like what we discussed. Nor did it look like it was even made by her. I've seen her other cakes and they are gorgeous. Our cake had some lumps in the fondant and the design on the bottom tier of the cake was majorly disappointing. The fondant was chewy and the cake itself was dry. The flavor was good, but the texture of the fondant and the dryness masked the unique flavors (salted caramel chocolate and white chocolate chai). If I redid my wedding, I'd bring a cake from an outside vendor.

Stunning and Delicious Cake in SF/Wine Country

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Megan

Kelly made our wedding cake for our wedding in Sonoma on 11/09/2013. I know SF is a bit far to go for a wedding cake but she came recommended by other vendors we were using, so we scheduled a tasting. We had been to one other bakery up in Napa but were not impressed and hoped... Read More our experience with Inticing Creations would be better. We are SO happy we chose to go with Kelly! My husband, sister-in-law and mother-in-law went for a tasting and were totally in love! She has some really unique flavors and does very artistic work. We decided on two flavors - The Elvis (banana, chocolate and peanut butter) and Caramelized Pear. Both are so delicious! Kelly is also very friendly and always replied to my emails within 24 hours. Her pricing is very competitive for such detailed work. After our meeting, she emailed me several sketches based on our conversations and all of them were great. Kelly designed the cake to replicate the lace on my wedding dress and she also replicated the belt on my wedding dress. Seriously, the belt looked identical and all the "lace" appliques were just beautiful. All my family and many of our vendors commented on how amazing the cake was! It was STUNNING and delicious! I was actually kinda sad to cut into it, but once I ate it, I got over that! My husband cannot wait to use Kelly for our next special occasion. He is just looking for an excuse to order another cake from her :) !

A cake to top all cakes

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Bianca L

Kelly is amazing....hands down, best tasting cake I have ever had (might I mention, I don't even like cake). Not only was her design exactly what I wanted, but wasn't able to describe, but the finished cake was so stunning, no one wanted to cut it! I also surprised my dear... Read More husband with a Giants baseball cake...needless to say, he was quite pleased. Thinking I need a cake for my 30th birthday ;)

My amazing cake

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 jennifer a

The cake for my wedding was incredibly complex. I showed the design to seven other wedding cake specialists and non believed that they could make it. Finally I went to inticing creations and they said they could do that. My cake had a dragon and they did an amazing job.... Read More Everything was no stress with them.

Stunning and Delicious

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Michelle C

Kelly Zubal did an amazing job on our wedding cake. We wanted something unique and instead of going with a traditional cake we decided to go with a grooms cake instead. My husband and I are both fans of Dr. Who and wanted to have the T.A.R.D.I.S as our main cake. She did an... Read More amazing job, not only was it the T.A.R.D.I.S, but she made it look as if my dress was coming out of it. We were so happy that it turned out so well.

Delicious and Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Erin M

Kelly provided the perfect blend of beauty and taste. Our guests LOVED the wedding cake and the grooms cake! It was a great decision to use this talented bakery!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Laura C

I am a bit picky about wedding cake. Honestly, it was the most important aspect of my wedding planning. I was not particular about design, of course I wanted it to be pretty, but it had to be not only edible, but taste great too. I selected Kelly for a tasting based on her... Read More Blueberry Lemon Bliss cake on her menu. It was incredible, and honestly was my favorite (and my fiance's too), but we decided that the chocolate caramel crunch, which was a close second, would go better with our wedding menu. Kelly was easy to work with, the cake was delivered on time and looked beautiful, and tasted great, from what I could tell. Unfortunately I only had a small bite during the cake cutting, and am looking forward to eating the top layer on our anniversary!

Who knew cake could be such FUN?

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Patty C

I never would have believed I could have so much fun with wedding cake. We had two cake tastings. We approached them both exactly the same way, and we loved the cakes at both. Our wedding had a games theme, and at cake tasting number one, the very sweet and talented woman... Read More came up with the idea of having two cakes. One would be a traditional wedding cake and one would be a sheet cake with a frosting game board pattern on top. Fun and festive and delicious. We were pretty confident we were going to use her but decided we should go try another one to compare prices. Cake tasting two was with Kelly at Inticing Creations. It would have been the biggest mistake of our wedding if we had not gone. I mean it. Really. Her cakes were moist and tasty. (They were actually far better at the wedding than at the tasting.) When she heard about our game theme she started talking about a pile of game boards for a cake. I don't mean stacked square board games in concentric boxes. I mean a unique, crazy sculpted cake with all different shapes. A week later we had drawings for a traditional cake with flowers (nice and pretty) and a fun game cake. You would never believe what the final cake looked like. Picture a twister board (about 2 ft X 4 ft), with a Backgammon board on top, a giant die, a Chinese Checker board leaning haphazardly against it, and an upright cribbage board on top of the dye. The cake toppers were chess pieces. The detail was incredible. The colors were amazing. There were scattered candy cards making poker hands, and candy game pieces. A friend posted a picture on FB with the caption, "Best wedding cake ever." It truly was. It was delicious and knock your socks off in appearance. The traditional flower cake was nice and pretty. We wanted her to keep it simple, to manage the higher cost of the game cake. The price was totally reasonable, given all the work that went into it. She has won awards for her cakes, and for good reason. The cost listed is high, but keep in mind we had 200 people, so the cakes were on the large side. Did I mention it was scrumptious? Yeah, that too. I never plan to buy another wedding cake, but you can be certain I'll buy an anniversary cake next summer. (Keeping the top layer? Not recommended. Do you really want to eat cake that's been in the freezer for a year?)

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Danesa J

Our cake was amazing! From the tasting to the actual cake, Inticing Creations helped us make the reception perfect! We had a three tiered suitcase cake with salted chocolate carmel and Elvis cake. DELICIOUS! I HIGHLY recommend!

great cake design!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Terese S

I saw Inticing Creations on "Fabulous Cakes" on TLC and saw how reasonably priced her cake was on the show. I inquired and aesthetically, her cakes looked the best. She has a great artful eye and makes really cute groom's cakes. I felt her cakes design matched closely to what... Read More I like and love to look at. I loved both our cakes! However, while the cake flavors and cakes were very good, they were not the best that I've ever tasted. Maybe it has to do with the process of decorating with fondant and shaping/sculpting the cake? Overall, though, I was very pleased!

Purple Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 mary c

Kelly was fantastic to work with. We loved her cake, and I gave her a picture of a cake I'd found that I really liked. She made it look exactly like the picture! I was so impressed, and very happy with the way it turned out!

TO Inticing Creations