Artistic, Documentary

Second Shooter Available

Bow2010

4 Tiros Ave, Sewell, NJ (609) 502-7723

Reviewed on 12/07/2016

Amazing work! Already had the engagement shoot with amazing results, can't wait for the wedding pics!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Krista W

Intrigue did an amazing job at our wedding! Steve was great to deal with while setting everything up. Joe Clementi did an amazing job as my photographer! They made sure to capture every special photo while moving quickly and smoothly to get everything done on time. The... Read More pictures came out absolutely beautiful. They did a great job, my guests did not even notice them moving around throughout the receptions and taking pictures. I would absolutely recommend Intrigue!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sharon M

Our photographer captured our special day, without being intrusive. He listened to our suggestions, but gave important feedback to make sure the photographs for the day would be perfect. Thank you for your attention to detail!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Kate M

I am so happy that I chose Jeff Anderson from Intrigue Photography. First of all, the quality that Intrigue provides is beyond your expectations. They are quick to deliver your pictures and after hearing horror stories of people choosing other vendors I am so happy to have... Read More such a great relationship with Intrigue. In addition, Jeff Anderson's pictures were beautiful! It's amazing how he shot my sister's wedding with similar pictures at my parents house, but knowing our different styles he made them look completely different and made them fit our unique personalities. Intrigue is worth every penny you spend and I'd recommend them to everyone!

Jeff Anderson - You are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Melissa K

JEFF ANDERSON and crew were AWESOME!!! Our pictues are beautiful and they really captured the moments that will last forever. Jeff and crew are true professionals!!! They blended in so well with everyone and made us feel so comfortable!!! Thank you Jeff for the wonderful job... Read More and we cant wait to use you again in the future!!!!

Amazing photos

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Janine R

Pics came out flawless. They are pricey but you get what you pay for- which is spectacular service. The photographers were not in our faces and you didn't even know they were there. Our photos came out very candid and beautiful

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Brittany P

Steve takes gorgeous photos!!

Great photographers!

Reviewed on 3/10/2012 Kelly R

We're really happy with the pictures from Intrigue Photography. We hired them because of their artistic touch, and they did not disappoint with our pictures. Everything we wanted was captured. Both Steve and Jeff are very professional, laid back, fun, and put you at... Read More ease...it's not every day that you're the center of attention!! I would highly recommend them!

Photographer

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Laura M

Easy to work with, responsive, reliable, professional. Love love love my wedding pictures.

Creative and Professional

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Julie M

I used Intrigue Photography for my wedding. Steve and Jeff were courteous and professional. They aimed to please. Everyone liked my photographs. They were unobtrusive during the wedding. The only negative was that I thought that they were expensive.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Erica G

We used Intrigue Photography for my sister's wedding 5 years ago and did not hesitate to call them when I got engaged. Jeff (and Steve) is truly talented and a lot of fun to work with. He put me at ease throughout the whole planning process and really helped to keep me calm... Read More during my wedding day. We can't wait to see our proofs! We already know (from my sister) that Intrigue's products (especially their albums) are outstanding!

We love Jeff!

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Heather L

After meeting Jeff with Intrigue at the office, we couldn't wait to see what sort of ideas he had for us both during e-photos and at our wedding. After completing our engagement session at Citizen's Bank Park, we knew Jeff would be amazing at our wedding! He took care of all of... Read More the traditional photos that our families requested, but also made sure to capture our personalities and style in our photojournalistic photos. Jeff Anderson and Chris Rocco were not only amzing photographers, they are great guys that are easy to get along with and talk to about any ideas, questions or concerns.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 12/16/2010 Serena M

They guys at intrigue went way above my expectations. Through out the planning process, Jeff emailed me back promptly and worked with my budget. On the wedding day him and Steve made me feel so relaxed. The beauty shots they took and the shots of my BMs and my family just... Read More felt so natural. They have an awesome way of capturing photos of people in the moment, which I loved. I just got my proofs back two weeks ago (about a month and a half after the wedding). They came out even better then I anticipated. While they're price might seem a little high at first, I got all my proofs on a high res DVD, a beautiful 70 photo wedding album, 2 photographers the day of the wedding and a large wedding portrait of my husband and I. I highly recommend using the guys from Intrigue, you won't regret it in the least!

Words cannot describe . . .

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Angela C

There really are no words to describe how awesome Steve, Jeff, and Intrigue Photography are. They are professional, personable, talented and just nice, real people. They will do anything to accommodate you and make you feel comfortable. I really cannot say enough great things... Read More about Intrigue. I will use them indefinitely for all of my photo needs!

Review for Intrigue Photography

Reviewed on 9/24/2007 Kristen H

They were laid back yet professional. They are all about making sure you get beautiful pictures. Most of the guest did not even realize that they were there.