Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

All of West Coast FL (941) 518-6628

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Colleen K

I highly recommend Mark from Jersey Sound and Entertainment! He was a pleasure to work with - very easy-going and accommodating. He listened to our requests and gave us some great ideas. Our reception was a big hit with all our guests of all ages. We all danced the night... Read More away and were left with wonderful memories. Thank you Jersey Sound!

2017-08-13T10:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Colleen, I'm glad everyone had a great time and thank you for letting me guide you in the process as well.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Heather R

Mark from Jersey Sound was GREAT! He listened and considered all of our requests and gave advice with things that we were unsure about. He orchestrated our reception so that everything flowed seamlessly and worked with reception staff to help ensure that our special day was... Read More perfect. Couldn't have asked for more!

2017-07-28T09:01:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather & Bill for the GREAT review. Had a lot of fun with your Jersey & Florida guests.. God Bless..

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Rudina S

DJ Jersey Sound (Mark) was excellent and delivered great music and a good vibe for our perfect day (wedding)! He not only had everyone on the dance floor song after song, he also had intermittent and background songs planned for the cake cutting, speeches, bouquet throw and... Read More more. However, he was more than just a DJ for our wedding. He also was essentially a wedding planner as he came up with ideas for music and introduction of our wedding party we hadn't even thought of. We highly recommend him for his great tunes, great personality, but also to run your event like a true professional!

2017-06-05T19:54:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kyle & Rudina. Your friends & family were a lot of fun and you guys know how to throw a great event!! Thx again..

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 kristen s

Mark knew exactly how to help us plan how we wanted our night to go for my sister's wedding. He was very flexible with his hours and always available to answer any questions we had. From introducing the wedding party, walking down the aisle, to closing the night, we always had... Read More the perfect song playing in the background. Mark was able to play "Here Comes the Bride," by setting up a second sound system apart from the one at the reception. Meeting with him also felt very personal and all his attention was on making our night perfect. He is very experienced and collaborated with other vendors to assure everyone knew where to be and what was going on. Almost everyone danced throughout the entire reception. Mark always puts the bride and groom first, but is also open to requests. He really helped to make the night memorable.

2017-04-20T08:17:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristen for the great review and time you had. Your crowd was fun and had a lot of energy. Thanks again and congrats!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marie L

Mark was amazing my entire wedding party is still talking about him and the array of music he played. I know I was a bridezilla and he was so professional and answered each o e of my many calls. Thank you Mark!

2016-10-26T18:13:46 Response from the vendor

Bridezilla, no way. You just wanted to make sure everyone had fun and they did just that. But thank you.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Mark from Jersey Sound & Ent. DJ's kicked butt! Plain & simple. He hit on all the favs from back in the day ( The 90's ). That's the music era of most of our guests and he nailed it! The music, the lights & Mark's personality really hit home w/all our guests. Mainly from... Read More Philadelphia, Jersey & Delaware. All our guests said it was like going to a wedding back home. Thank you again from our family, our guests, Dana & myself. Bravo Mark!

2016-10-26T18:11:50 Response from the vendor

Your very welcome. It's always great to DJ to people back home. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ugo L

Two words describe Jersey Sound and Entertainment!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Many of our 250 guests commented about the DJ and how they couldn't stop dancing. And it showed as the dance floor was packed from beginning to end! Thank you Mark for such a great job and making us... Read More feel like family. Memorable night for everyone!

2016-10-25T09:26:45 Response from the vendor

I had a great time as well. You guys rocked the whole night & thank you for the tip.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

What a great night it was. Jersey Sound was the perfect choice for Ashley & myself. We meet other DJ's but they didn't lay out the wedding procedure like Mark did and were glad he did. Everything went the way he said it would. From the ceremony to the reception. We were very... Read More impressed. Thank you Jersey Sound!

2016-10-13T13:55:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nick & Ashley for the positive feedback & great time you experienced. Congrats again!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Don L

I can't say enough good things about Mark & Jersey Sound. I've been to several weddings in the last few years and the DJ's were not very good. Mark was recommended to us and we couldn't be happier. He made sure that we were comfortable with everything before our wedding day.... Read More Everything from his attire, equipment and microphone skills were very professional. He was great interacting with our guests and had everyone dancing from the time dinner was over to the end of the night. It's just a shame we can only rate up to 5 stars because we would give him more than that if we could. Thanks Mark for making our wedding reception AWESOME!!!

2016-10-12T17:52:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks Don & Michelle. It was a great time with all your family & close friends. It was defiantly a Jersey style wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Don L

2016-10-26T18:12:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Joseph R

Mark was very personable and helpful with ideas and themes. He went out of his way to make it a memorable evening for entire wedding party and guests. 'My family is still talking about the music and what a great job Mark did. I just referred Mark to my cousin John who is getting... Read More married next year.

2016-09-28T09:19:29 Response from the vendor

Thank s Joe for the great review. You guys were a lot of fun to work with & DJ for. Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Karly S

Everyone at our reception loved the music! Even the bartender talked about how much she loved it! Mark was absolutely wonderful to work with from the start. He is the one you talk to, he is the one that actually DJs the wedding. Even though he had gone through quite a bit the... Read More week before my wedding he was there and very professional. I would definitely recommend him! He really helped the flow of the whole reception. The only reason that I did not give 5 stars is because our first dance song played very strangely and it sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks were singing it. It did make for a good laugh with my wife!!

2016-08-23T16:09:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you ladies for a great review. I enjoyed interacting w/both your dad's & Ian. He's a kool guy. Congrats again!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's were great! Mark WOWED everyone. Tony and I have a big Italian family and Mark knew how to handle our crazy crowd. He played everything from Sinatra, Tony B, The Godfather songs to today's music. Mark hit every age group and our guests were... Read More thrilled. Especially my grandparents. So hats off to Mark from Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's. Bravo!!!

2016-08-02T08:58:40 Response from the vendor

Connie and " Frankie Boy ", what could I say. You guys, your whole family and friends made me feel like I was apart of the family. I guess, were all Italian, lol. But thank you again for the kinds words in this testimonial and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Mark, Thank you so very much for being our DJ. Your communication with us from the start of our DJ search to the last song of the night was fantastic. We will refer you to every person we know that'll be getting married. Thank you again.

2016-03-03T09:59:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alexis & Anthony. You guys were a real pleasure to work with. Thanks again for the nice gift card.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Mark, We appreciate your taking the time to work with Tiff and I regarding our last minute requests. I know it was lot but you did a fantastic job with everything. Thank you. Tiffany & Paul S.

2016-01-27T13:55:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review. Congrats again & God Bless.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lisa M

Great DJ! Super nice and flexible. Really cares about his clients and goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special.

2015-11-03T12:44:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa. Always a great compliment for me when you & your guests' have a great time. God Bless.

BEST DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We had a BLAST with Mark at Jersey Sound and Entertainment DJ's for our wedding! I can't say enough fantastic things about his professionalism, showmanship, and enthusiasm he had for our wedding. Everything he played, and announced was perfect, our guests had a great time, he... Read More really made our entire evening so memorable and flawless! He's the best DJ!

2015-11-03T12:46:09 Response from the vendor

Awesome time I had with youz guys ,lol. Always a blast when I can DJ for guests back home. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I highly recommend Jersey Sound to any bride that is looking for a DJ. I don't think there is anything more enjoyable then seeing your close friends and family dancing and enjoying theirselves with good music like Jersey Sound played. To them I owe a special thank you for making... Read More our perfect night.

2015-11-03T12:48:14 Response from the vendor

Glad to help out when others couldn't come thru. That makes my weekend and we did have a blast. Thank you again for the nice gratuity.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

DJ Marky Mark! We had a wonderful time! Mark kept the reception going by involving our guest in every moment with great music selections. It was a destination wedding for us and the communication via text, email and phone calls were very stress free. Thanks Mark for a most... Read More memorable time in our lives!!

2015-10-21T07:53:22 Response from the vendor

Your welcome and have a great life together.

You made the night ap great dance party for all ages!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Your music made the night! Everyone was on the dance floor....of all ages!! Great evening! Jersey Sound Rocks!!!

2015-10-08T12:27:40 Response from the vendor

Yes, it was a great night. You guys danced during cocktail hour to the end of of evening. Thank you McGrath weeding guests.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

We met Mark at a Bridal show and his personality fit ours so we felt very comfortable. He was very professional, got right back to us with all our texts & e-mails. The reception was a blast. A lot of our family and some friends came down from Jersey and it was attending a... Read More wedding back home. The music, the atmosphere and the fun we experienced I can't explain. It was very cool for a Jersey couple like us having a Jersey guy, DJ our wedding in Florida was awesome! Bravo Mark!

2015-10-07T08:02:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marco & Nichole for the great review. It was fun meeting all your family & guest's from Jersey & NY. Thank you again...

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Jersey Sound is the best. I had a great time, excellent music, and service. Jersey sound kept everything enjoyable.

2015-09-29T12:28:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Martino Wedding Party! Youz Guyz were a lot of fun, especially Table 15!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Maryanne G

We found Jersey Sound on short notice, luckily Mark was available. Short notice meaning 2 weeks. Mark was awesome! He really put this wedding on his shoulders and ran with it in the short amount of time. We really didn't give Mark any specific instructions because this was our... Read More second wedding and wanted it to be more of a party then a traditional wedding. All our guests raved about the music and the LED lights. Never knew those lights can throw that amount of light. Anyway, great job Mark for communicating and giving us a night to remember.

2015-09-05T11:16:44 Response from the vendor

It was a great wedding on short notice but everything worked out great. Thank you for contacting me.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

Thank you DJ Mark for doing such an amazing job on our Wedding Day on 8/28/2015. From the time you announced my Wedding Party until the end of the night for the last song. My Guest could not stop raving about you. No one sat down for a miniute. You kept them dancing all... Read More nite long. You performed as you said and delivered it in style.

2015-09-05T11:15:29 Response from the vendor

It's always good when your guests tell you that had a good time at your wedding. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

Our wedding went off without a hitch, and Mark was very professional on how he conducted himself with us and our guests. He nailed all the names in the intros, wedding party, and our last name which is pretty hard to pronounce ("DiGugleiamo"). It was a big Italian wedding, and... Read More Mark played all the old songs for our grandparents and parents during cocktails and dinner. He took requests, spoke clearly and didn't hesitate to get involved with the crowd. I wish the wedding didn't end, but a lot of our guests flew in from NJ, PA & NY and had to be up early to catch their flights. Mark, thank you again for a great experience and, most of all, a great wedding. God bless.

2015-09-05T07:47:21 Response from the vendor

Ahhh, thank you. It's always fun when you can DJ for a big Italian family & friends. Also thank you for the nice gratuity, I wasn't expecting that. God Bless.

Mark A. Giangrante

Since I was 16 I knew I wanted to be a DJ and started with backyard parties, bars, local events. Since my first wedding at the age of 18 - I have now grown my business and done over 2,000 weddings. When I first started, my dad asked if I could do one thing and not matter if I made money what would it be... I knew it was DJing. It's very personal and I love putting a smile on people's faces and building relationships with my clients.