Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

All of West Coast FL (941) 518-6628

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Miranda V

Jason & I can not say enough great things about Jersey Sound. Mark was great when we met in person and working with our timeline the whole night. It was a short wedding with a small amount of family and guests but he kicked butt the the announcements, special dances and regular... Read More dancing. Thank you Mark & Joe for giving Jason and I a great night!

2017-11-01T07:49:24 Response from the vendor

I'm glad your family & guests had a awesome time. That's why I do what I do. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Peter C

This dj was fantastic. The music was great, he played a huge variety of songs that satisfied every age group. He engaged the guest in a completely professional and entertaining way and everyone was up and dancing and just having a wonderful time. I will definitely recommend... Read More Jersey Sound and Entertainment DJ's to everyone I know that is looking for a great DJ for any occasion.

2017-11-01T07:45:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks Cristenzio wedding party. You guys were a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica M

These guys rocked the house!! Mark was very professional with all the requests and structure we had laid out for him. All our family and guests loved the music and danced all night. Thanks again Mark.

2017-10-31T11:02:43 Response from the vendor

Your very welcome.. It all worked out at the end.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Louis M

What an enjoyable time we had at wedding. We wanted a different vibe for our wedding and that's where Jersey Sound came into play. This was a destination wedding from New York and the music had to be from back home. All of our family & guest's raved about Mark & his selection.... Read More Thanks again Jersey Sound. Louis & Joann

2017-10-31T10:47:01 Response from the vendor

Louie Louie!! It's always a blast when I can DJ for my NY & Jersey people. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Becky & Lauren C

Mark and his assistant Joe were awesome. They played all of our songs love and requested. It was a small yet private ceremony with Lauren and our families but it was a really good time. Thank you Mark for meeting with us on short notice and we'll be forwarding your name to our... Read More friends. Looking forward on coming back to bradenton for our vacations and meeting up. Thanks again. Becky & Lauren

2017-10-31T10:45:30 Response from the vendor

Becky & Lauren, what could I say but you & your friends were a lot of fun. A celebration I'll never forget. Thanks again for the great time you had & review. Congrats again!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allison & Michael L

Mark was great! He helped us from the choosing the right songs for different dances we choose and played our favorites thru dinner to the end. I would of given him 10 stars but can only go to 5 on here.

2017-10-16T10:56:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Allison. Your crowd was a lot of fun as well.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Colleen K

I highly recommend Mark from Jersey Sound and Entertainment! He was a pleasure to work with - very easy-going and accommodating. He listened to our requests and gave us some great ideas. Our reception was a big hit with all our guests of all ages. We all danced the night... Read More away and were left with wonderful memories. Thank you Jersey Sound!

2017-08-13T10:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Colleen, I'm glad everyone had a great time and thank you for letting me guide you in the process as well.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Heather R

Mark from Jersey Sound was GREAT! He listened and considered all of our requests and gave advice with things that we were unsure about. He orchestrated our reception so that everything flowed seamlessly and worked with reception staff to help ensure that our special day was... Read More perfect. Couldn't have asked for more!

2017-07-28T09:01:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather & Bill for the GREAT review. Had a lot of fun with your Jersey & Florida guests.. God Bless..

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Rudina S

DJ Jersey Sound (Mark) was excellent and delivered great music and a good vibe for our perfect day (wedding)! He not only had everyone on the dance floor song after song, he also had intermittent and background songs planned for the cake cutting, speeches, bouquet throw and... Read More more. However, he was more than just a DJ for our wedding. He also was essentially a wedding planner as he came up with ideas for music and introduction of our wedding party we hadn't even thought of. We highly recommend him for his great tunes, great personality, but also to run your event like a true professional!

2017-06-05T19:54:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kyle & Rudina. Your friends & family were a lot of fun and you guys know how to throw a great event!! Thx again..

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 kristen s

Mark knew exactly how to help us plan how we wanted our night to go for my sister's wedding. He was very flexible with his hours and always available to answer any questions we had. From introducing the wedding party, walking down the aisle, to closing the night, we always had... Read More the perfect song playing in the background. Mark was able to play "Here Comes the Bride," by setting up a second sound system apart from the one at the reception. Meeting with him also felt very personal and all his attention was on making our night perfect. He is very experienced and collaborated with other vendors to assure everyone knew where to be and what was going on. Almost everyone danced throughout the entire reception. Mark always puts the bride and groom first, but is also open to requests. He really helped to make the night memorable.

2017-04-20T08:17:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristen for the great review and time you had. Your crowd was fun and had a lot of energy. Thanks again and congrats!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marie L

Mark was amazing my entire wedding party is still talking about him and the array of music he played. I know I was a bridezilla and he was so professional and answered each o e of my many calls. Thank you Mark!

2016-10-26T18:13:46 Response from the vendor

Bridezilla, no way. You just wanted to make sure everyone had fun and they did just that. But thank you.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Mark from Jersey Sound & Ent. DJ's kicked butt! Plain & simple. He hit on all the favs from back in the day ( The 90's ). That's the music era of most of our guests and he nailed it! The music, the lights & Mark's personality really hit home w/all our guests. Mainly from... Read More Philadelphia, Jersey & Delaware. All our guests said it was like going to a wedding back home. Thank you again from our family, our guests, Dana & myself. Bravo Mark!

2016-10-26T18:11:50 Response from the vendor

Your very welcome. It's always great to DJ to people back home. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ugo L

Two words describe Jersey Sound and Entertainment!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Many of our 250 guests commented about the DJ and how they couldn't stop dancing. And it showed as the dance floor was packed from beginning to end! Thank you Mark for such a great job and making us... Read More feel like family. Memorable night for everyone!

2016-10-25T09:26:45 Response from the vendor

I had a great time as well. You guys rocked the whole night & thank you for the tip.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

What a great night it was. Jersey Sound was the perfect choice for Ashley & myself. We meet other DJ's but they didn't lay out the wedding procedure like Mark did and were glad he did. Everything went the way he said it would. From the ceremony to the reception. We were very... Read More impressed. Thank you Jersey Sound!

2016-10-13T13:55:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nick & Ashley for the positive feedback & great time you experienced. Congrats again!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Don L

I can't say enough good things about Mark & Jersey Sound. I've been to several weddings in the last few years and the DJ's were not very good. Mark was recommended to us and we couldn't be happier. He made sure that we were comfortable with everything before our wedding day.... Read More Everything from his attire, equipment and microphone skills were very professional. He was great interacting with our guests and had everyone dancing from the time dinner was over to the end of the night. It's just a shame we can only rate up to 5 stars because we would give him more than that if we could. Thanks Mark for making our wedding reception AWESOME!!!

2016-10-12T17:52:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks Don & Michelle. It was a great time with all your family & close friends. It was defiantly a Jersey style wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Don L

2016-10-26T18:12:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Joseph R

Mark was very personable and helpful with ideas and themes. He went out of his way to make it a memorable evening for entire wedding party and guests. 'My family is still talking about the music and what a great job Mark did. I just referred Mark to my cousin John who is getting... Read More married next year.

2016-09-28T09:19:29 Response from the vendor

Thank s Joe for the great review. You guys were a lot of fun to work with & DJ for. Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Karly S

Everyone at our reception loved the music! Even the bartender talked about how much she loved it! Mark was absolutely wonderful to work with from the start. He is the one you talk to, he is the one that actually DJs the wedding. Even though he had gone through quite a bit the... Read More week before my wedding he was there and very professional. I would definitely recommend him! He really helped the flow of the whole reception. The only reason that I did not give 5 stars is because our first dance song played very strangely and it sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks were singing it. It did make for a good laugh with my wife!!

2016-08-23T16:09:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you ladies for a great review. I enjoyed interacting w/both your dad's & Ian. He's a kool guy. Congrats again!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's were great! Mark WOWED everyone. Tony and I have a big Italian family and Mark knew how to handle our crazy crowd. He played everything from Sinatra, Tony B, The Godfather songs to today's music. Mark hit every age group and our guests were... Read More thrilled. Especially my grandparents. So hats off to Mark from Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's. Bravo!!!

2016-08-02T08:58:40 Response from the vendor

Connie and " Frankie Boy ", what could I say. You guys, your whole family and friends made me feel like I was apart of the family. I guess, were all Italian, lol. But thank you again for the kinds words in this testimonial and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Mark, Thank you so very much for being our DJ. Your communication with us from the start of our DJ search to the last song of the night was fantastic. We will refer you to every person we know that'll be getting married. Thank you again.

2016-03-03T09:59:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alexis & Anthony. You guys were a real pleasure to work with. Thanks again for the nice gift card.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Mark, We appreciate your taking the time to work with Tiff and I regarding our last minute requests. I know it was lot but you did a fantastic job with everything. Thank you. Tiffany & Paul S.

2016-01-27T13:55:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review. Congrats again & God Bless.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lisa M

Great DJ! Super nice and flexible. Really cares about his clients and goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special.

2015-11-03T12:44:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa. Always a great compliment for me when you & your guests' have a great time. God Bless.

BEST DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We had a BLAST with Mark at Jersey Sound and Entertainment DJ's for our wedding! I can't say enough fantastic things about his professionalism, showmanship, and enthusiasm he had for our wedding. Everything he played, and announced was perfect, our guests had a great time, he... Read More really made our entire evening so memorable and flawless! He's the best DJ!

2015-11-03T12:46:09 Response from the vendor

Awesome time I had with youz guys ,lol. Always a blast when I can DJ for guests back home. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I highly recommend Jersey Sound to any bride that is looking for a DJ. I don't think there is anything more enjoyable then seeing your close friends and family dancing and enjoying theirselves with good music like Jersey Sound played. To them I owe a special thank you for making... Read More our perfect night.

2015-11-03T12:48:14 Response from the vendor

Glad to help out when others couldn't come thru. That makes my weekend and we did have a blast. Thank you again for the nice gratuity.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

DJ Marky Mark! We had a wonderful time! Mark kept the reception going by involving our guest in every moment with great music selections. It was a destination wedding for us and the communication via text, email and phone calls were very stress free. Thanks Mark for a most... Read More memorable time in our lives!!

2015-10-21T07:53:22 Response from the vendor

Your welcome and have a great life together.

Mark A. Giangrante

Since I was 16 I knew I wanted to be a DJ and started with backyard parties, bars, local events. Since my first wedding at the age of 18 - I have now grown my business and done over 2,000 weddings. When I first started, my dad asked if I could do one thing and not matter if I made money what would it be... I knew it was DJing. It's very personal and I love putting a smile on people's faces and building relationships with my clients.