Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1313 N Main St, High Point, NC (336) 883-6249

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Christa D

Just Priceless provided excellent customer service to me, did amazing work with a tight budget, and provided an overall gorgeous supply of both flowers and decor for my wedding. People have not yet stopped commenting on how beautiful the arrangements were.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Jocelyn T

We absoultely loved the floral arragements and bouguets that Just Priceless made for our wedding. Several months before our wedding day, Sami took the time to sit down with us and go over many diferent ideas. She took into acount the ideas we had envisioned and also shared so... Read More many creative ideas she had, which made everything come together so wonderfully. On our wedding day, Sami delivered the arrangements on time, and everything looked so beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Just Pricess for floral arrangements. Thank you Sami (and the Just Priceless team) for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ellen M

Sami and her team did a beautiful job taking my daughter's wedding vision and making it a reality! Their creativity goes beyond just arranging florals. Their creations truly are Just Priceless!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelly P

Sami understood my vision better than I did. She took the my lists of "things I like about flowers" and "things I don't like about flowers" and executed the most stunning arrangements. I could not have been more pleased with what she came up with and would enthusiastically... Read More recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelly P

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michelle G

I absolutely loved working with Sami and her team. My wedding was scheduled to be outside, but we had to make a last minute change because of the weather. The staff quickly helped us make changes and the ceremony decor, centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful and received... Read More many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica C

Sami and her team were creative, easy to work with, affordable, and everything looked BEAUTIFUL the day of my wedding!!

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Lindsay S

Great staff and beautiful work! Sami and her team were wonderful!

Florist review

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 MaryAnn V

They did my center pieces, decor and ceremony

Wow!! Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Hannah A

I am so glad I was able to work with Just Priceless for my big day! I love their style and felt totally comfortable turning everything over to them for my wedding day. They transformed my wedding venue into the most perfect elegant setting. I cannot say enough about how... Read More wonderful they were to work with! Good people, great product! Highly Recommend!

Beautiful arrangements and decor

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Molly W

The staff was so wonderful to take all of my wished and turn them into a beautiful vision! I couldn't have been happier!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Mary Anna A

Just priceless made my wedding so beautiful. Sami was very creative and used my theme to design arrangements that were truly stunning! I would use this florist agian!

Very Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Lauren G

Very pleased with my bouquet and the rest of the bridal party's flowers! The colors were vibrant and colorful and that is what I asked for!

Just Priceless is the perfect name

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Brittany S

Easy to work with, artistic, and well-priced. We had them make the wedding flowers and rented some of their pieces from the shop, and we couldn't be happier. The girls in the shop were so kind and beyond helpful. My family now uses this shop for any and all flowers we need!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Hilary O

Sami worked with me a lot during the process and was always very patient and would re-work things to see if I liked something better. She is always willing to go the extra mile for her customers and her ideas are beyond gorgeous. I go in her store often just to shop because I... Read More love it all!

Pretty good...

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Ashley B

They did a pretty good job. The flowers and arrangements were all beautiful. However, they brought out a lot of broken vases for our center pieces. My mother had to call (the day of the wedding) and get them to come and replace the broken pieces. The weird part is - they said... Read More they knew they were broken and still brought them out as if that would be acceptable. Overall, I was happy with the way everything looked.

Reception Florist

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Amanda H

Sami with Just Priceless was fantastic. She had ideas galore and was extremely creative. The reception flowers were amazing...we received lots of compliments on the arrangements.

Just Priceless

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Michelle O

I heard great things about working with them and in the end the flowers looked great. Working with them was a bit difficult- I felt like she was too busy to work on my wedding. We were supposed to have our estimate within a couple of weeks and in reality it took a couple of... Read More months- just a week before the wedding we were still figuring designs and pricing. It made me nervous. The flowers did look beautiful and I think she especially did a good job on the cake. Unfortunately not all of them lasted throughout the entire night. Just be very specific with her about what you want.

Review for Just Priceless

Reviewed on 10/20/2008 Kit T

Flowers were beautiful just what I wanted.