Exclusive Designers & Exceptional Service

Lace Bridal Couture is a chic and modern bridal boutique specializing in providing the latest designs for the sophisticated bride. Enjoy a beautiful boutique setting, unique from other bridal shops in Cincinnati for our individualized and personal approach to assisting the bride and her party. Lace Bridal Couture open showroom, grand private fittings rooms, and sophisticated and yet inviting interior interior design create an idyllic atmosphere for a dreamy day of dressing up and finding "the one".

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

100 W BENSON ST, Cincinnati, OH (513) 821-6000

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Emily M

INCREDIBLE!! Walked into the boutique without an appointment and right before closing, and I found my dress within ten minutes. My family and I made a trip to the reading bridal district and made appointments at 4 different places (LUXE, Carrie Karibo, Something New Borrowed and... Read More Blue, and Wendys). Lace Bridal was BY FAR the best experience of them all- especially with the staff. They were SO accommodating (even though I came in right before they closed with no appointment). They brought me in and had me in a dress I spotted in the window right away. I even got to meet the designer of the dress I chose, which was so fun! The owner of the shop offered me a glass of wine before I even decided to buy. Ashley the consultant was so incredible and made me feel very at ease- like she was a close friend! Oh and it was my first day looking- definitely did not expect to find my dress! 10/10 would highly recommend Lace Bridal Couture, it was such a fabulous experience and my family and I were treated so well

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Lauren J

What an amazing experience at Lace Bridal Couture! Cannot say enough good things! I had previously been to two other boutiques and tried on what seemed like a 100 dresses. I was getting frustrated and starting to settle on what I thought I wanted. Many dresses were beautiful but... Read More not completely perfect. My last stop was at Lace Bridal. The boutique is small and beautiful inside. I was served chardonnay and made comfortable the moment I walked in. Their collection of dresses was stunning. I was lucky enough to have Kelly as my consultant - the owner no less. I'm sure as the owner Kelly has many other things she needed to do to keep the ship running but she treated me as if I was the only person in the room. She has impeccable style, intuition, incredibly sweet and most importantly was completely honest with me about how dresses looked on my body type. After you've tried on so many dresses your vision can begin to blur. She steered me in a direction to find the perfect dress, and yes I did have that moment where I cried of happiness and relief when I tried it on. Thank you so much Kelly and Lace Bridal for helping me find the dress of my dreams! Love you guys and my experience there! XOXO

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Kara S

Lace Bridal made my dress shopping experience AMAZING! We had an appointment ahead of time and the moment my group walked in the door everybody was so friendly. We worked with Sandra and she was beyond amazing. She sat me and my group down and asked me all about my wedding... Read More vision/plans to really get a feel of how she could help make that possible. She had another worker bring us glasses of wine so we had that to drink throughout the appointment. She asked me what my vision was and looked at a few pictures of other dresses I tried on from other places that day to see what type of style I was being attracted to. She then picked out numerous dresses on her own for me to try on that she thought would be a great fit for me, which I loved. She even brought back some dresses that made me step out of my comfort zone just to make sure I was sure of what I wanted. She gave her opinions of the dress after I expressed how I felt about it. She showed us how we could alter the dress to add/subtract details. Sandra made the experience so great and she was extremely easy to work with. We all felt as if we've known her for awhile. I can't say enough how great Sandra was, along with every other employee at Lace. And to top it all off, I ended up saying yes to the dress! I highly recommend this bridal boutique to anyone and everyone! And the pricing is very reasonable and they work with you on your budget. Thank you Lace!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Emily B

Make Lace Bridal Couture your first stop, make it your last stop, make it BOTH (I did!) For the population at large, buying a bridal gown is an investment. For me, this meant a sanity check at two other salons before I pulled the trigger. I never felt pressured into making a... Read More decision at Lace, their dress selection and variety of price points stand by themselves - and that is reflected in the the lack of sales gimmicks or purchase pressures. During my visits to Lace, I had help from not 1, not 2 - but 3 AMAZING gals, each of them were superstars - and made me feel comfortable, confident, and upbeat from start to finish! They respected my budget and the total experience was modern, fresh and fun - the total opposite of the stuffy and traditional salon vibe that I encountered elsewhere. Thank you Ashley, Tina, and Amanda for helping me find THE DRESS. I am so over the moon with a dress that exceeded my dreams!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lindsay G

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Lace was to myself and the girls I had with me while shopping. After purchasing an Alfred Angelo gown and being utterly disappointed when I could no longer have that gown, Lace came to the rescue and helped find me a new dress that was a... Read More hundred times prettier than my first one! They were so helpful, I would recommend them to anyone! They can help you have the enchanted experience as a bride and help you find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Grace W

I got my dress at Lace and loved the experience from start to finish! They were respectful of my budget, taste, and decision making time. They made it clear to me that I had to find a dress pretty quickly because my wedding was only 6 months away, but they did not rush me to... Read More make a decision. When I picked up my dress they helped me love it all over again my dressing me up in a veil and jewelry. I loved my dress and I loved every step of buying it. I went a few other places in the bridal district and had the best experience at Lace.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Katie R

I had an absolutely LOVELY experience at Lace! I came in thinking nothing could top a dress I tried on somewhere else, showed Annie my inspiration dresses and explained what I liked about each piece, and she went above and beyond! She found a dress that included everything I... Read More wanted, then accessorized to make it my dream dress, which ended up being way under budget! She was almost as excited as I was when I came in later with a bigger entourage to make the final decision and was THE BEST consultant I had met while bridal gown shopping. I would absolutely recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Stephanie R

I cannot say enough about Lace Bridal Couture and my consultant Kelly! I walked in with no appointment and was greeted immediately with open arms. Found my dream dress and while I only plan to be married once, Lace Bridal has sealed a place in my heart and will always have my... Read More referrals!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Samantha C

I loved my experience here! Not only did I have an amazing consultant, Ashley but Annie was amazing too! Thanks for helping me find my perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Michelle M

I had such a wonderful experience at Lace! I loved having a private changing room. There was plenty of space for my family and friends. Lace has a huge selection and Ashley was so patient in helping me find the right dress for me! She listened to what I liked and ultimately... Read More found me my dream dress!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Megan K

My mom and I walked into Lace Bridal and felt extremely welcomed and at ease. We were matched with a wonderful consultant who was gracious, attentive, and accommodating to our wants and needs when looking for the perfect dress. Their kindness made for a very special and... Read More memorable experience that I will remember with my mom forever! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 L W

Lace was my first stop and after my appointment was over, I was ready to cancel the appointments we had for the rest of the day! I should have, because our other two appointments did not compare to Lace. The store is cute, well organized, and upscale with very private dressing... Read More and viewing rooms. Christina helped us and she was so down to Earth, fun, and kind. She made me feel very comfortable. I had to be convinced to go dress shopping and her "bedside manner" made me so happy I did. We ended up coming back four hours later to purchase my dress from her. She even let my mom pick out a huge ball gown to have me try on just for kicks. It was a fantastic experience! Go to Lace!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jenny S

I actually found my dress before coming to this bridal salon, but wasn't 100% sure so I came to try some other gowns. Though I did not buy my dress here, my bridal consultant was encouraging and very personable. After telling her that I couldn't get my mind off the first dress,... Read More she told me that that's how I know that it was the one. I walked away feeling confident about the dress at the other salon and encouraged to know that the bridal consultant was truly considering me and my dress search! I will recommend this place to all!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Clare D

I had the best experience here! Tina was attentive, professional, kind and so much fun. Every dress she picked out was perfect and beautiful after giving her a brief description of what I was looking for! I ended up buying my dress here

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Gretchen G

I am what I like to call the "anti-bride," so in my pursuit of a wedding dress I have had a number of disappointing, frustrating, and sometimes confusing experiences. I'd describe my style as classic, but edgy -- I was looking for the opposite of lace, beading, or tulle...which... Read More was sometimes met with disapproving looks by bridal stores and consultants. I walked into Lace thinking I would be faced with the same discomfort and misunderstanding, but I was happily surprised to be greeted by Christina who, like me, had tattoos and a genuine, down-to-earth demeanor. Christina was immediately supportive and more than accepting of my description of "my style." She got to work right away and found a multitude of dresses the both fit the design I was looking for and my budget. My aunt and mom were along for the ride and they both really appreciated Christina's welcoming and offering glasses of wine. We enjoyed the small boutique feel of the shop and friendly nature of all the employees. Everyone was incredibly helpful throughout and I'm happy to say I walked out of LBC as a satisfied customer and the proud owner of a Sarah Seven gown at a discounted price (which is what I was looking for). I can't say enough about how helpful, open, and supportive Christina and the LBC staff were throughout our visit. My only complaint is that she made me hold the "I said YES to the dress" sign :)

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Stephanie B

Lace was an outstanding experience all around, from the first moment walking in, to the last sip of wine! It was my first visit with my mom and my bridesmaids along, and Christina our consultant was so friendly, she just fit right in with our group! Christina even offered us a... Read More glass of wine, after devouring our two bottles of champagne... and, I found my dress!! I already had an idea of what I liked from photos, etc., and Christina was able to guide me to several that met my requirements...and we also tried on a couple fun styles even if I didn't think they were for me. Everyone at Lace was accommodating without being pushy, and it was a very lovely experience overall. Would 100% recommend LACE!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Taylor H

I felt like a true princess during my visit!! It was an awesome 1st experience trying on wedding dresses & hands down, THE BEST STORE (& experience) IN THE AREA! Bridal dress shopping is a lot about the experience & this store gave me that perfect bridal moment!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Katie J

Today I had my appointment with Ashley and she was amazing! After telling her what I was looking for (I had a slightly specific style of dress in mind) she gave me and my mom a glass of wine and then went around the room pulling all kinds of dresses she thought I would like. The... Read More first dress she had me try on ended up being "the dress" and I could not be more excited! I would definitely recommend this place not only for the experience but also for the amazing selection of dresses!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Kaylee E

I had such a great experience with Lace Bridal! For my initial appointment at Lace I worked with Kelly (the owner) who was AMAZING! She took the time to hear about the many dresses I've already tried on and really get a feel for what I wanted for my big day. She pulled a... Read More beautiful gown that fit one of the two styles I wanted perfectly. I wanted my sister's opinions, so I scheduled an appointment for the next day to purchase the gown after they've seen it (or so I thought). The next day I was helped by Christina. I told her how I loved this dress but after some thought, did want to change it a bit to fit the other style I loved as well. She suggested buying a dress that I love prior to making drastic changes. That's when we found a dress that was exactly what I was looking for combing both styles with some minor alterations. I instantly fell in love with the dress and Christina's advice and opinion was so helpful! I couldn't have gone to a better place to purchase my wedding gown! Both Kelly and Christina made it such a fun and smooth process! Great customer service goes so far!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Nicole L

I was beyond impressed with my experience at Lace Bridal. Kelly is a true professional and her passion shines! I found the dress of my dreams within minutes😍

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Kristen B

I absolutely LOVED coming yesterday and discovering my dream dress! The staff is darling, and the dresses--magnificent. It was a wonderful space to end a day full of dress searching!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Emily L

Love the ladies at Lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jill B

Awesome experience! Ann was so helpful and I felt like everything she chose for me to try on looked amazing. She listened to me and really got what I was asking for in a dress. Very friendly atmosphere and cute shop. If you want a wonderful experience definitely come here.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Madeline M

Though we did not purchase my daughter's dress at this salon, I wanted to express my appreciation for our consultant, Sandra. It was my daughter's first appointment to try on dresses. My daughter wanted a dress with long sleeves. When she tried on those types of dresses,... Read More Sandra kindly pointed out to my petite daughter that the long-sleeved gowns were not really flattering on her small frame. She was so knowledgeable about the dresses and was interested in the look that the bride was trying to achieve. She put together a dress, veil and belt that was the "dress to beat" for the following appointments that day. I highly recommend going to Lace Bridal Couture for a very special experience!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Erica L

What an awesome experience!! I briefly explained what I was looking for and Anne picked up on my style so quickly. She was so helpful and found me the most beautiful dress within my budget. I wish I could relive this experience over and over again. Thanks for all your help!