Exclusive Designers & Exceptional Service

Lace Bridal Couture is a chic and modern bridal boutique specializing in providing the latest designs for the sophisticated bride. Enjoy a beautiful boutique setting, unique from other bridal shops in Cincinnati for our individualized and personal approach to assisting the bride and her party. Lace Bridal Couture open showroom, grand private fittings rooms, and sophisticated and yet inviting interior interior design create an idyllic atmosphere for a dreamy day of dressing up and finding "the one".

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

100 W BENSON ST, Cincinnati, OH (513) 821-6000

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Emily M

INCREDIBLE!! Walked into the boutique without an appointment and right before closing, and I found my dress within ten minutes. My family and I made a trip to the reading bridal district and made appointments at 4 different places (LUXE, Carrie Karibo, Something New Borrowed and... Read More Blue, and Wendys). Lace Bridal was BY FAR the best experience of them all- especially with the staff. They were SO accommodating (even though I came in right before they closed with no appointment). They brought me in and had me in a dress I spotted in the window right away. I even got to meet the designer of the dress I chose, which was so fun! The owner of the shop offered me a glass of wine before I even decided to buy. Ashley the consultant was so incredible and made me feel very at ease- like she was a close friend! Oh and it was my first day looking- definitely did not expect to find my dress! 10/10 would highly recommend Lace Bridal Couture, it was such a fabulous experience and my family and I were treated so well

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Lauren J

What an amazing experience at Lace Bridal Couture! Cannot say enough good things! I had previously been to two other boutiques and tried on what seemed like a 100 dresses. I was getting frustrated and starting to settle on what I thought I wanted. Many dresses were beautiful but... Read More not completely perfect. My last stop was at Lace Bridal. The boutique is small and beautiful inside. I was served chardonnay and made comfortable the moment I walked in. Their collection of dresses was stunning. I was lucky enough to have Kelly as my consultant - the owner no less. I'm sure as the owner Kelly has many other things she needed to do to keep the ship running but she treated me as if I was the only person in the room. She has impeccable style, intuition, incredibly sweet and most importantly was completely honest with me about how dresses looked on my body type. After you've tried on so many dresses your vision can begin to blur. She steered me in a direction to find the perfect dress, and yes I did have that moment where I cried of happiness and relief when I tried it on. Thank you so much Kelly and Lace Bridal for helping me find the dress of my dreams! Love you guys and my experience there! XOXO

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Kara S

Lace Bridal made my dress shopping experience AMAZING! We had an appointment ahead of time and the moment my group walked in the door everybody was so friendly. We worked with Sandra and she was beyond amazing. She sat me and my group down and asked me all about my wedding... Read More vision/plans to really get a feel of how she could help make that possible. She had another worker bring us glasses of wine so we had that to drink throughout the appointment. She asked me what my vision was and looked at a few pictures of other dresses I tried on from other places that day to see what type of style I was being attracted to. She then picked out numerous dresses on her own for me to try on that she thought would be a great fit for me, which I loved. She even brought back some dresses that made me step out of my comfort zone just to make sure I was sure of what I wanted. She gave her opinions of the dress after I expressed how I felt about it. She showed us how we could alter the dress to add/subtract details. Sandra made the experience so great and she was extremely easy to work with. We all felt as if we've known her for awhile. I can't say enough how great Sandra was, along with every other employee at Lace. And to top it all off, I ended up saying yes to the dress! I highly recommend this bridal boutique to anyone and everyone! And the pricing is very reasonable and they work with you on your budget. Thank you Lace!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Monica H

My experience at Lace was perfect. I didn't have an appointment but Christina was able to help me since someone had just cancelled. Christina instantly felt like part of my entourage, not a salesperson by any means. She listened to what I thought I wanted and then encouraged a... Read More few options that were slightly different, including the dress that I ended up choosing! The store is gorgeous, everyone there is amazing, and it truly made my dress shopping experience fun and everything I had hoped for. Christina - you are the best and I cannot thank you enough! :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Christi D

My first appt was with Annie & she was the perfect consultant for me! I had always loved the Allure 8800 & I brought in photos of other dresses I was interested in trying. I am indecisive & she helped me eliminate dresses & gave me things to think about, asked the right... Read More questions to help me narrow it down. My Allure was still a fav but I still was just not sure yet. Every time I came in, appt or not, I was welcomed by her & the other staff with open arms. They were so patient with me & all my crazy!! After visiting other stores & trying on many more dresses, I narrowed it down to 3 that I had tried on with Lace, made a final appointment hoping for that special moment of finding the perfect dress. Annie helped coordinate my asking a friend to be a bridesmaid that night as well. It was so perfect & I had the "Say Yes to the Dress" moment, tears & all that I was hoping to have! No surprise Lace made The Knot's 2017 pick! Congrats on the new store & the award Lace Bridal!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Michelle R

Annie was wonderful! She listened to my vision, kept my budget in mind and helped me create changes on a gown to make it one of a kind! It was an exceptional experience-- I felt like Annie was genuinely excited about my dress and wedding! She made the process easy and I look... Read More forward to continuing to work with Lace Bridal throughout this process!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jamie B

I was hesitant to visit a bridal salon in the Bridal District after many disappointing appointments with other brides. But, I am so glad I gave Lace Bridal Couture a chance (thanks to the reviews!) From the moment I was greeted in the lobby, I felt like the most important bride,... Read More not just another customer. Christina knew exactly what I had envisioned, and in less than an hour I had found my dream gown! I especially like the layout of the salon, it gives a more private feel for the bride and her guests. I can't say enough about my experience thus far at Lace. Now I just wait for my beautiful gown to arrive!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Stacey K

AMAZING!!! My experience was wonderful and Ann was very helpful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Cassey W

Lace was by far my best experience! My consultant, Amanda was AMAZING! She kept all dresses in my budget, she provided privacy for my family and I to discuss dresses, she offered drinks and gave advice with each dress. I would recommend this store to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sydney M

I cannot recommend Lace enough! The selection is not overwhelming, because Lace is a curated boutique, not a bridal megastore with every dress ever made. As a result, every dress in there is stunning. Moreover, all the staff there truly love what they do and know how to... Read More uncover and cater to the taste of the bride. I had never tried a dress on before, tried on 4, Ann suggested something different... and that fifth dress was the one i got. It was a special, not stressful, experience for my mom and I (they even brought us a glass of wine:).

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jennifer P

I scheduled a visit after I got engaged a week ago. I knew we would be on a tight timeline and after meeting Allen at a Perfect Wedding Guide Luncheon in September where we shared unique features about our venues, I was impressed to learn how Lace had their own private viewing... Read More rooms. For me, this was important. Although I work in sales and am very social; I am a very private person and truly appreciated the ability to just have the moment be between me and my parents. Amanda was my consultant and ultimately she was the one who picked out the gown I chose! She was phenomenal at being an expert and anticipating my needs, needs I was unaware of having (fittings, schedules, timelines). Luckily, my dress fit like a glove and I really need minor alterations. My wedding is only 5 months away, so I am a little late to the start, but I bought a gown off the rack and am very happy with the purchase!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kelly K

This was such a wonderful experience. Dress shopping had been a bit stressful for me because I'm not much of a shopper, but Annie was so helpful, and the store is beautiful. I was really shy but Annie was still able to figure out exactly what I wanted and I felt completely... Read More comfortable with her helping me get into dresses. The store was little and it helped that it wasn't so packed and they were able to give me a lot of individual attention (even though I came in without an appointment!). I left having tried on a dress I loved and we called the next day to order it. Then I got the sweetest card in the mail congratulating me on saying yes to my lovely dress!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kate D

I had the most incredible experience with the team at Lace Bridal. I had already been to one other bridal salon and thought I had a pretty good idea of what I liked. After searching around the salon we were able to find 6 that we really liked, and Christina knew already which... Read More one was going to be the one and saved it for last. I absolutely loved it, but wanted to make sure. I felt absolutely zero pressure to purchase at that exact moment, which made me feel even more comfortable. After trying on some more dresses at another salon, I knew we had to go back. I am pretty sure we ran back and put the dress on again to confirm what we all knew. I would 100% recommend going to Lace, it was the classiest salon with the most beautiful dresses and Christina was an absolute dream to work with.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Desiree J

Such a beautiful bridal salon! Everyone was so nice & helpful! Had an appointment with Ann and thought I found the one but ended up loving something elsewhere but because they were so amazing I called to see if they had the dress I was in love with & sure enough the owner... Read More herself spent her time searching to see if it was a sample she ordered and scheduled me another appointment to say yes to the dress! She was so sweet along with everyone else! Great experience & am so glad I was able to get back to them in the end!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Nicole E

Of the three bridal shops I visited today, Lace Bridal Couture was by far my favorite! The atmosphere was chic and inviting, the consultants lovely, and there is a nice selection of dresses, without being overwhelming. Many thanks to Christina for helping me find the perfect... Read More gown and making for a fun shopping experience!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Shelby B

Ashley made this the best shopping experience I ever had!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alyssa B

Lace Bridal Couture was so helpful. I wouldn't have found my dress without the help of Amanda. She was so knowledgeable about the dresses there and knew what I was looking for. The dress is gorgeous and we all cried when I tired it on. What a lovely experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Vanessa S

I have to admit, when I first walked into Lace I thought it might be out of my price range because it looked so nice. But when I gave my highest price and showed pictures of what I wanted, they did a perfect job of meeting my every wish! Going to Lace was actually my second... Read More experience buying a wedding dress as I had issues altering my first dress. I came into Lace in a bit of a panic and needed to suddenly get a new dress and alter it with only 3 months until my wedding. They were SO nice and the shop was beautiful. My first shopping experience felt so poor in comparison. I would highly recommend you go to Lace. My first dress came from an off the rack shop (which is supposed to be cheaper as a result)and I ended up buying a dress from Lace for a cheaper price that was ordered brand new and in my size.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gracie H

First of all I would like to say we purchased my daughters' dress at their old location. Staff was wonderful and very helpful. Upon purchasing my daughters dress I was told to budget around $500 for alterations. When we returned for final fittings we found out they had... Read More moved. (we should have been contacted I thought) My daughters alterations turned out to be approximately half the cost of her dress. Much more than the $500 I was previously told. The seamstress was very good and my daughters dress fit perfectly. Every time we went in for a fitting there was an additional cost. So even though they have an incredible selection of dresses be ready to be gauged on alterations. I guess they have to pay for their new location. I would not recommend this store.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Suzanne P

I had a wonderful experience at Lace, specifically with my consultant, Ann. Ann was very knowledgeable and understood my style and personality almost immediately - better than I did! I found the perfect dress at Lace bridal. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Courtney C

I came in feeling skeptical because I felt I'd already found THE DRESS at another salon - my appointment at Lace was supposed to just reaffirm my choice. Ashley was fantastic and really listened to what I wanted in a dress; she also did a great job of figuring out the small... Read More details that I liked/didn't like on each dress and fine-tuning what she pulled for me to try on. I felt like she was my wedding spirit animal! I ended up falling in love with a dress that I would have never pictured myself in. They let me stop back in later in the day to try it on with a few bridesmaids to really cement my decision. I would highly recommend Lace to any bride, especially those who might not know *exactly* what they're looking for - Lace can help you figure it out!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Brittany B

I had an amazing experience at Lace Bridal Couture! They truly went above and beyond what I was expecting and helped me to find the perfect dress! I would highly recommend visiting Lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Rebecca M

Lace Bridal was my first shop to try on dresses and I found my dress! We had Ann and you could tell she had a lot of experience under her belt and was amazing. I had pictures with me of the style I liked and she stuck with what I liked until I found the dress. Ann by far made... Read More the day the experience my mom and I will never forget. Thanks much!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Allison S

So perfect! I honestly can not say enough good things about my experience at Lace. I was recommended by a friend and I can't thank her enough.My mom, grandma and I showed up about a hour early to our appointment and we were able to start early. Annie was amazing and made it so... Read More easy to say yes to the dress. I feel like Annie really listened to what I wanted and was able to guide me in the right direction. She made the appointment fun and so easy. I would 100 percent recommend Lace to any of my engaged girlfriends. LOVED IT!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Emily B

Make Lace Bridal Couture your first stop, make it your last stop, make it BOTH (I did!) For the population at large, buying a bridal gown is an investment. For me, this meant a sanity check at two other salons before I pulled the trigger. I never felt pressured into making a... Read More decision at Lace, their dress selection and variety of price points stand by themselves - and that is reflected in the the lack of sales gimmicks or purchase pressures. During my visits to Lace, I had help from not 1, not 2 - but 3 AMAZING gals, each of them were superstars - and made me feel comfortable, confident, and upbeat from start to finish! They respected my budget and the total experience was modern, fresh and fun - the total opposite of the stuffy and traditional salon vibe that I encountered elsewhere. Thank you Ashley, Tina, and Amanda for helping me find THE DRESS. I am so over the moon with a dress that exceeded my dreams!

Kelly and Allen

Lace Bridal Couture originated from the passion that Kelly and Allen share in the Bridal Fashion Industry. They strive to make the bride and her bridal party feel as though they are the most important person in the boutique! It doesn't matter if the bride's budget is $1,000 or $10,000. The bride will always feel welcome and receive the highest quality of customer service.