Exclusive Designers & Exceptional Service

Lace Bridal Couture is a chic and modern bridal boutique specializing in providing the latest designs for the sophisticated bride. Enjoy a beautiful boutique setting, unique from other bridal shops in Cincinnati for our individualized and personal approach to assisting the bride and her party.

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

133 W BENSON ST, Cincinnati, OH (513) 821-6000

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Emily M

INCREDIBLE!! Walked into the boutique without an appointment and right before closing, and I found my dress within ten minutes. My family and I made a trip to the reading bridal district and made appointments at 4 different places (LUXE, Carrie Karibo, Something New Borrowed and... Read More Blue, and Wendys). Lace Bridal was BY FAR the best experience of them all- especially with the staff. They were SO accommodating (even though I came in right before they closed with no appointment). They brought me in and had me in a dress I spotted in the window right away. I even got to meet the designer of the dress I chose, which was so fun! The owner of the shop offered me a glass of wine before I even decided to buy. Ashley the consultant was so incredible and made me feel very at ease- like she was a close friend! Oh and it was my first day looking- definitely did not expect to find my dress! 10/10 would highly recommend Lace Bridal Couture, it was such a fabulous experience and my family and I were treated so well

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Karissa R

This place is AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better experience. The small, cozy atmosphere really makes you feel special, and the employees are super nice. Thank you Lace Bridal Couture for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Kara S

Lace Bridal made my dress shopping experience AMAZING! We had an appointment ahead of time and the moment my group walked in the door everybody was so friendly. We worked with Sandra and she was beyond amazing. She sat me and my group down and asked me all about my wedding... Read More vision/plans to really get a feel of how she could help make that possible. She had another worker bring us glasses of wine so we had that to drink throughout the appointment. She asked me what my vision was and looked at a few pictures of other dresses I tried on from other places that day to see what type of style I was being attracted to. She then picked out numerous dresses on her own for me to try on that she thought would be a great fit for me, which I loved. She even brought back some dresses that made me step out of my comfort zone just to make sure I was sure of what I wanted. She gave her opinions of the dress after I expressed how I felt about it. She showed us how we could alter the dress to add/subtract details. Sandra made the experience so great and she was extremely easy to work with. We all felt as if we've known her for awhile. I can't say enough how great Sandra was, along with every other employee at Lace. And to top it all off, I ended up saying yes to the dress! I highly recommend this bridal boutique to anyone and everyone! And the pricing is very reasonable and they work with you on your budget. Thank you Lace!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Kaylee E

I had such a great experience with Lace Bridal! For my initial appointment at Lace I worked with Kelly (the owner) who was AMAZING! She took the time to hear about the many dresses I've already tried on and really get a feel for what I wanted for my big day. She pulled a... Read More beautiful gown that fit one of the two styles I wanted perfectly. I wanted my sister's opinions, so I scheduled an appointment for the next day to purchase the gown after they've seen it (or so I thought). The next day I was helped by Christina. I told her how I loved this dress but after some thought, did want to change it a bit to fit the other style I loved as well. She suggested buying a dress that I love prior to making drastic changes. That's when we found a dress that was exactly what I was looking for combing both styles with some minor alterations. I instantly fell in love with the dress and Christina's advice and opinion was so helpful! I couldn't have gone to a better place to purchase my wedding gown! Both Kelly and Christina made it such a fun and smooth process! Great customer service goes so far!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Nicole L

I was beyond impressed with my experience at Lace Bridal. Kelly is a true professional and her passion shines! I found the dress of my dreams within minutes😍

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Kristen B

I absolutely LOVED coming yesterday and discovering my dream dress! The staff is darling, and the dresses--magnificent. It was a wonderful space to end a day full of dress searching!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Emily L

Love the ladies at Lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Jill B

Awesome experience! Ann was so helpful and I felt like everything she chose for me to try on looked amazing. She listened to me and really got what I was asking for in a dress. Very friendly atmosphere and cute shop. If you want a wonderful experience definitely come here.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Madeline M

Though we did not purchase my daughter's dress at this salon, I wanted to express my appreciation for our consultant, Sandra. It was my daughter's first appointment to try on dresses. My daughter wanted a dress with long sleeves. When she tried on those types of dresses,... Read More Sandra kindly pointed out to my petite daughter that the long-sleeved gowns were not really flattering on her small frame. She was so knowledgeable about the dresses and was interested in the look that the bride was trying to achieve. She put together a dress, veil and belt that was the "dress to beat" for the following appointments that day. I highly recommend going to Lace Bridal Couture for a very special experience!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Erica L

What an awesome experience!! I briefly explained what I was looking for and Anne picked up on my style so quickly. She was so helpful and found me the most beautiful dress within my budget. I wish I could relive this experience over and over again. Thanks for all your help!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jessica F

great staff, selection and pricing. they were so helpful and willing to do everything to make your experience great. as a curvier bride, I was very happy and felt super comfortable. after having an awful experience before coming here. this was refreshing and pleasant. even found... Read More my dress here!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Kayla L

I am so thankful that I chose to walk into Lace Bridal one day. My first appointment was just a walk in appointment and Annie was my consultant. She managed to pull a dress that I never would have picked myself and made me fall in love with it. I went to a few other salons to... Read More see what else was out there but ultimately came back to Annie at Lace Bridal. I couldn't be more thrilled with the dress I picked and I cannot wait to walk down the side in it. THANK YOU, ANNIE!!! (But really everyone at Lace Bridal Couture was incredibly friendly and easy to work with!)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Tiffany C

I stopped into Lace unexpectedly after I saw a beautiful dress in the window. The owner invited me in to look around. She helped pick out some dresses. I found the most gorgeous dress and she was able to get it in for me in time with no rush (I only have her 4 months to get it... Read More ordered)! She made me feel like a million bucks and her attention to detail was incredible. I left with my perfect dress ordered. Thank you Kelly and Lace Bridal Couture!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Grace M

I visited several of the dress shops in the Reading Bridal Area, but Lace was by far the best. They have an amazing selection of gowns and are extremely knowledgeable and attentive. I walked in on a busy day and told them I was just beginning my search and gave them my budget... Read More and dream dress features - they immediately pulled out a few options. Even though I didn't have an appointment, they made time for me to try it on that day. I made an appointment to come back the following week for another try-on. I worked with Anne and I felt that she had a clear idea of what I was looking for in a dress and was always patient and could answer all of my questions. The feel of the shop is also really nice - there's a small seating area and it feels very intimate and comfortable. The experience overall was amazing. Thanks, Lace for helping me find my dream wedding dress!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Elizabeth W

I came in with a 1000 dollar budget and I haven't had any trouble with the budget before this store they pulled a few nice dresses but nothing that really caught my eye. Then she pulled a 1300 dress knowing it was over budget and I said I really don't want to go over budget. She... Read More rolled her eyes at me and said well we just can't help you then. Maybe you should just go back to David's bridal and buy their knock off, off the rack dresses. Cause the one you liked was just a copy of a designer and there's just nothing like the real thing. They made me feel like I couldn't have the beautiful bride experience because I couldn't break my budget for them. Well I went to other store and got my dream designer dress for under budget.

2016-12-26T08:15:03 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that you did not get the experience that you deserve and we have spoken to the consultants that worked with you about this issue. If you would like to speak with the owners in more detail about your experience, please feel... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Jennifer G

I was recommended to try Lace after I was not finding the dress I wanted at other stores. 5 of us walked in to the store and were luckily helped right away by Annie. She asked for pictures of "the dress to beat" from previous appointments, and straight away pulled dresses that... Read More were similar to what I wanted. After putting on the dress, we were all in tears. Everyone could tell it was the one. I loved the experience and am thankful for that memory.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Elena W

Annie was my consultant and she was INCREDIBLE! I really felt like she listened to me and worked really hard to come up with creative solutions to meet my wants and needs. I ended up with a look that was better than anything I could have dreamed up! I highly recommend this... Read More place!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Bright A

Lace gave me the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience! Kelly is such a sweet woman and she definitely made me feel so comfortable and well cared for during my time there. I ended up buying my dream gown here on my first appointment and would absolutely recommend this shop... Read More to any bride to be. Thanks Lace!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Katie O

There are no words to express how amazing my experience was at Lace. The moment we sat down we were offered complimentary wine, which made the experience feel even more special. I worked with Sandra who was beyond incredible. She asked for pictures of dresses and got an idea of... Read More what I wanted before she pulled out dresses. Every dress she picked out was right on point with what I had imagined for myself. She worked with my body type to find the most flattering dresses. Let me also add that I had been to multiple other boutiques in the area and something about my experience at Lace as well the beautiful dresses made the store stand out above the rest. Sandra built up my confidence but also had the perfect touch of honesty. By the way, I found the dress of my dreams and I am still on cloud 9.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Katie T

Last night I found my dress with the help of Kelly!!! I had tried on at least 60 dresses between 4 stores) before finding the right one and I don't think I would have found it without Kelly. She was so understanding, and lovely to work with, she made my experience incredible. I... Read More would definitely recommend this beautiful place when looking for your wedding dress. You will not be disappointed in their wonderful service.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Melissa W

Shopping at Lace was AMAZING. I felt welcome and taken care of from the moment I walked in to when I walked out. Sandra was my consultant and she was so helpful on keeping the flow of the appointment and making sure that I felt comfortable. All I had to do was tell Sandra my... Read More vision and she pulled amazing dresses. It was low stress and a lot of fun!! If I had to do it all over again I would go to Lace again for sure!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Corey V

This was the first shop that I went to, out of six, in both Cincinnati and Chicago, and it was by far the best experience. Annie was just delightful--she made my mother and I feel so comfortable, picked out wonderful dresses (I ended up coming back to get the very first one!),... Read More and helped make the day when I said "yes to the dress" so warm and exciting. They have a great selection, don't rush you through anything, and have a lot of good advice to give. Too, I felt like Annie had a good sense of me and my wedding, and she helped pick out dresses accordingly. Finally, she didn't pull a single dress that was out of my budget, something that other shops didn't stick to. I'd recommend anyone in the area to come here! Personal and intimate and friendly, with gorgeous dresses.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Gabriela R

My experience at Lace Bridal was FANTASTIC! My consultant, Annie, was so friendly and genuinely excited to help me find my dress. She new exactly what I would like and helped me keep my mind open to other options. I went to 3 other stores and it wasn't even close - I went back... Read More at the end of the day and was so sure that I had found my dress there. The overall experience was sooo much better at Lace than the bigger stores in the area. I can't wait to see my dress again in a few months!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kanisha J

I searched high and low for my dress and found it here at Lace! My dress was also at another store, but the ladies at Lace made me feel special so I came back just to purchase it from them! My dress was truly a vision. They have not seen it the dress in white before; so we all... Read More were truly in awe! Thank you ladies and gentlemen of Lace Bridal !

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lori E

Corey was fantastic to work with and found my perfect gown after just a few questions! Lace isn't the biggest salon in Reading but definitely had the most unique selection and I feel in love with my Mikaella gown and extra accessories! If you are looking for a classic, one of a... Read More kind gown, this is the place.