Exclusive Designers & Exceptional Service

Lace Bridal Couture is a chic and modern bridal boutique specializing in providing the latest designs for the sophisticated bride. Enjoy a beautiful boutique setting, unique from other bridal shops in Cincinnati for our individualized and personal approach to assisting the bride and her party. Lace Bridal Couture open showroom, grand private fittings rooms, and sophisticated and yet inviting interior interior design create an idyllic atmosphere for a dreamy day of dressing up and finding "the one".

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

100 W BENSON ST, Cincinnati, OH (513) 821-6000

Reviewed on 11/27/2017

Lace Bridal Couture is a standout boutique! I made an appointment at two places in the Bridal District and as soon as I walked in, I could tell the experience was going to be different. Allen made my family and I feel comfortable and offered a glass of wine (oh la la) while we... Read More got ready to look at dresses. Kelly, the owner, helped me look for dresses based on what I said I liked and also based of my figure and what she thought would be flattering! She knows her stuff! The first dress she pulled happened to be the first I tried on and was the one I fell in love with. She was so patient and honest and didn’t rush me to make a decision. I was in such good hands and it made the big decision so much easier. You can tell that their dress selection is unique and one of a kind. I cannot wait to wear my gown on my wedding day :) Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jamie B

I was hesitant to visit a bridal salon in the Bridal District after many disappointing appointments with other brides. But, I am so glad I gave Lace Bridal Couture a chance (thanks to the reviews!) From the moment I was greeted in the lobby, I felt like the most important bride,... Read More not just another customer. Christina knew exactly what I had envisioned, and in less than an hour I had found my dream gown! I especially like the layout of the salon, it gives a more private feel for the bride and her guests. I can't say enough about my experience thus far at Lace. Now I just wait for my beautiful gown to arrive!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Kristin W

The owner and Annie are The Best Ever!!! I decided to make an appointment at Lace because of the amazing customer service my best friend experienced when we went dress shopping for her wedding last January. The staff provides a wonderful atmosphere and I loved every minute of my... Read More appointment and never once felt rushed. I highly highly recommend Lace Bridal.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Ashley S

Such a great experience! The fitting appointment was perfect. It was private for my family and I. The champagne was a nice touch. The consultant helped me choose dresses on my own and then tried them on for my family. They helped me into the dresses. The sample sizes were... Read More reasonable and actually were close to fitting. I felt like I could actually envision what my dress will look like. I loved every dress I tried on!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Kelsey S

I had an amazing experience at Lace Bridal! The staff was amazing and were so personable! They stayed right within my budget and were so helpful in finding the right dress! I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone! I had an amazing experience and was able to “say yes to the... Read More dress”!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Katie B

The experience at Lace Bridal Couture was wonderful! They were super helpful and provided great suggestions! I ended up buying an off the rack dress that was a different style than I initially thought I wanted. The dress I bought was absolutely perfect! I was thrilled I... Read More bought it and was so pleased the experience I had at Lace Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Morgan M

I just purchased my dress from Lace. It was such a great experience there! I had my appointment with Annie and she was amazing. She new exactly what questions to ask to make sure it was the dress I wanted and it was! I would recommend Lace to anyone that I can! Thank you so much... Read More for being a part of special day and thank you to Annie for being amazing!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Taylor H

My absolute favorite part of wedding planning was going to Lace Bridal. My mom, future mother in law, matron and maid of honor had the best experience and so much fun! You and your group have your own personal space, with champagne and your own personal assistant who makes you... Read More feel so important and comfortable. I went to another store after Lace and was not impressed, then immediately went back to Lace and bought the most perfect dress that my awesome assistant picked out! I can't recommend Lace enough, I have raved and raved about my experience and I cannot wait to wear my dress on the big day!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Kate B

I found the perfect dress here for my wedding day and Amanda was so helpful! She truly made me feel beautiful. Thank you Lace!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Sydney C

I could not have asked for a better experience while shopping for my wedding dress! And yes, I did find THE ONE here! Kelly and her staff are truly knowledgeable and so helpful. The private rooms they have make your experience so relaxing and intimate for the bride and her crew.... Read More They have an amazing selection of dresses and they worked hard to find options within your budget. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly and she went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. At no point did I feel stressed or pressured. Of all the boutiques I have visited this one is truly spectacular! I would recommend this boutique to any bride!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Lisa C

Fabulous experience. Great customer service. Lace offers private rooms to share a special moment with family and friends to celebrate the bride-to-be. Kelly and her staff made us feel welcome, served us Champagne and were helpful and knowledgeable to fit my daughter in a dress... Read More that fit her style, our budget, and her body type. It was a fun experience. I’m the Mother of the Bride-to-be and am happy to say “she said yes to the dress” at Lace. ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 My'Chelle M

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Lace Bridal Couture! Everyone is highly professional and they create a warm and inviting experience. I appreciate you all so much for working with me and keeping your doors open when I was running behind. I had been to several shops... Read More before coming to Lace Bridal Couture and I wish I had made this my first stop. I can not wait to receive my dress. <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Avery B

I worked with Amanda during a few different appointments. She was amazing and very respectful of all of my wishes. She made me feel comfortable calm and collected during the entire thing, making me feel like I was in great hands. Overall, an amazing experience. I would recommend... Read More Lace over and over again to brides. Quality gowns and great pricing as well.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Sarah C

I can’t even begin to describe the incredible experience I had at Lace Bridal Couture. This was my second time at the store (and the only store I went to) and I was finally narrowing down my dresses. My mom and sister were obsessed with a particular dress but I was drawn to... Read More another. My consultant, Amanda, went back with me to the dressing room and asked me which one could I see myself getting married in. She was able to comment on the reaction I had when I first saw the dress and we put it back on. As soon as we walked back in the room I had a new belt on, an incredible veil, and the dress I was going to marry my best friend in. Amanda and the staff at Lace took the time to listen to my vision, take care of my confidence, and expressed such compassion in this special moment. There was no pressure, we stayed within my budget, and I’ve never felt happier. Thank you, Lace Bridal Couture! You made this one of the most special moments for me and my family while focusing on the true meaning of the moment, marrying my best friend in a dress that makes me so happy and confident!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Ashley V

There are not enough words to describe how much I love Lace! From my first time there with Kelly to every subsequent visit with Annie, I felt a personal touch and a genuine desire to make anything involving my dress for me special day as smooth and stress-free as possible. Would... Read More recommend Lace to every bride!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Courtney K

I recently got my dress from Lace! I had appointments at a few other bridal salons in the area, but Lace was a clear winner. The service, dress selection, and the interior design/lighting made the appointment perfect. It was the ideal wedding dress shopping experience you dream... Read More of!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Maddie D

I knew I wanted to go to Lace before any other bridal shop after two positive experiences in different bridal parties. Christina was awesome, and gave me tons of ideas as to what could work for me and my budget. I picked a few dresses that I had seen online, but Christina... Read More immediately had one in mind, and searched the entire store to find it for me. She absolutely knows what she's doing because that dress she had in mind for me was the ONE! She made the process so easy, and was so flexible with the little adjustments I wanted to make to the dress. Lace was the first store I went to, but I feel so confident with my purchase that I don't feel the need to visit any other stores. Love Lace!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Sarah W

I had such an amazing experience at Lace Bridal Couture. Christina was such a great help every time I called or went into the boutique. She listened and got a feel for what I did and did not like about dresses and helped me pick out dresses to try on. She offered some wonderful... Read More advice and information about the dresses I was trying on. I also really liked the set up of Lace. It was nice having the private space so that it felt like it was just me and my guests there.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Amanda L

What a quaint and perfect bridal boutique! I had such a positive wedding dress shopping experience with our consultant, Christina. I thought I had no idea what type of wedding dress I wanted, yet with the Christina’s expertise, she quickly gathered a vision for my gown. Not to... Read More mention, her choices were spot on! The first dress I put on was “The One!” The dressing area space is quiet and intimate, with the perfect amount of natural light to make you feel your best!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018

I have to say that I had the most amazing experience at Lace yesterday. It was my third appointment in two days, and to say I was exhausted and overwhelmed would have been an understatement. When I made my appointments, we were shooting for an October wedding, and I thought I... Read More was getting ahead of the game with my shopping. However, our plans quickly changed, and we decided to elope to Scotland in May! I walked into Lace, and we very nicely greeted by Kelly, the owner. I arrived a little early, but she was happy to help. I told her my time restrictions, as well as needing the dress to be functional for some outdoor trekking as we will be getting married in a secluded scenic spot. Showed her a couple examples, and she immediately went to the wall and showed me three dress that she knew I could get in the time frame, that were in my price-range, and fit my "theme" perfectly. After the first two appointments - feeling rushed, not listened to, hustled, I was really feeling like the whole wedding dress shopping experience was a really NOT fun thing. But Kelly really turned that around, and not only did I pick the perfect dress, but I left thinking "that is exactly how this experience should be". So, thank you Kelly, and the team at Lace. You all left me with a wonderful experience, and I will be highly recommending your boutique.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Jeannie P

I cannot brag enough about this place! Christina was fantastic And so easy to work with. She quickly learned what I was looking for and I found my dream dress in my budget! She even sent me a card and has stayed in communication every step of the way! I highly recommend her and... Read More this bridal shop to anyone!! Very personal and tailored to their customers!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Kaitlyn P

Just bought my dress today and it was a WONDERFUL experience! Annie was fantastic and so welcoming and helpful. I highly recommend Lace Bridal to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind dress that is PERFECT!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Jessica W

I had an absolutely amazing experience shopping for my dress at Lace! I felt like Annie really took the time to get to know me and my vision for not only the dress, but my wedding overall. She encouraged me to try on things I hadn't previously considered, but didn't pressure me... Read More into any decisions and exploring those options helped me confirm what I really wanted in my dress. She was very supportive throughout the process and helped make what originally seemed like an overwhelming decision actually very easy. I found a dress at Lace that was unlike anything else I had seen at other stores and it couldn't be more perfect for me.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lauren S

Lace was my first (and ONLY) appointment, which was easy & amazing from start to finish. The new space is bright and open, and my girl, Annie, was the BEST in helping me find what I was looking for. She listened to my wants, but also made suggestions to try on dresses (and... Read More veils) that I didn't think I would like.. most of which ended up being my favorite pieces. They also happened to have a trunk sale going on when I was there so I bought my earrings and got to meet the amazing designer (and also got a discount on them!). My only wish is that I lived in the Cincinnati area so I could do my fittings there and see the team more. :) Thank you, Lace team! With love from Chicago.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Jeri T

First, I felt looked down upon during my appointment and then was unsatified with the quality of my dress. The fabric wasn't cut evenly, and the zipper broke during my last fitting a few days before the wedding. I later found out a Bridal zipper hadn't even been used just a... Read More regular dress zipper. It added extra stress that I didn't need at the time. I sure paid enough for the quality of the dress to have been better.

2017-12-07T07:52:00 Response from the vendor

Dear sweet bride. This is the first we have heard about this. We are sorry to hear about your gown and appointment. Please reach out to us so that we may have more information to speak with our designers about your gown. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Kelly and Allen

Lace Bridal Couture originated from the passion that Kelly and Allen share in the Bridal Fashion Industry. They strive to make the bride and her bridal party feel as though they are the most important person in the boutique! It doesn't matter if the bride's budget is $1,000 or $10,000. The bride will always feel welcome and receive the highest quality of customer service.