Lot's of Fun & Packed Dance Floor's

Your wedding is one of the biggest celebrations of your life and you deserve the best for your big day.  It should be fun and filled with memorable moments.  Our main focus here at Limelight it to keep your dance floor energized, provide you with a great experience, and create a fun environment for guests of all ages.  It's all about having a great time on your wedding day and we're here to help you create something magical.     Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  Please allow us to check our availability for your wedding date and we'll happily answer any questions you may have.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

103W 2nd St., Howell, NJ Servicing all of New Jersey (888) 900-0042
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sarah N

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Limelight Entertainment! Chris was an outstanding DJ and his team was awesome throughout the entire day. We only gave him a few song suggestions and let him run with the rest. He kept the party going the whole night and the... Read More dance floor was packed. Even though we lived a few hours away, Chris made the planning process so easy and it was nice that we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. If you are looking for a fun, caring, professional, and talented DJ then Chris is your man! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda R

Limelight Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! We are still hearing from guests that the music was so much fun. The weddings photos show lots of dancing throughout the night! Chris and his team make the planning process so easy with an online site and were always... Read More quick to respond if we had any questions along the way. We almost went with a different DJ company and are so glad that we went with Limelight-- we highly recommend them for a good time!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Suzanne F

Chris and Cameron were by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding! From the beginning Chris went above and beyond to make sure that we were comfortable and confident that our backyard wedding would go off without a hitch. The day of was amazing! Chris and... Read More Cameron provided incredible service from the set-up, to the lighting, to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We didn’t provide much guidance on a playlist for the reception and they did a phenomenal job selecting the music… they had EVERY guest out on the dance floor the entire night, and were kind enough to honor our guests with an encore after hearing their chant of “one more song.” It was a blast and people are still talking about it nearly a month later. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing an entertainment company for an event!! Thank you again Chris and Cameron!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Keri N

THE BEST! Limelight Entertainment did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Chris was so easy to work with and nailed our music style to a tee. We had rave reviews about the amazing song selection! Working with the company made the more stressful aspects of... Read More wedding planning a breeze, can't say enough about this wonderful team. Also, Jackie with Limelight Photography, WOW! From our engagement shoot we knew it was going to be great working with her, but she made every aspect of our wedding photos feel easy. We would recommend Jackie to anyone doing absolutely anything that needs photographs she is the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Daniel K

Absolutely incredible experience with Limelight. To put it bluntly, they know their stuff. I was actually impressed with how little I had to interact with them on the day of the wedding. One four minute conversation discussing order of introductions, order of events, and that... Read More was it. I'd recommend leaving the music choices up to them (outside of special songs you want to hear). The majority of our young friends said it was the most fun wedding and DJ they'd ever witnessed. Worth every single penny, Limelight 10/10 will make your wedding fun.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Dana H

Speaking for my husband and myself, we have nothing but AMAZING things to say about the entire Limelight Entertainment team. If you are looking for professionalism, kindness, talented and just really fun vendors, then these are your people! We met with Jackie and Chris and... Read More within minutes we had both made up our minds that they would be the company we wanted to work with. We felt that they did an amazing job with finding out who we were, what we liked, and what they could do to make our day special. They exceeded our expectations when it came to the entire process of planning our wedding. I truly thank them so much for caring about our needs and I would recommend them to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica D

In my mind, music is the most important part of any wedding and bad music can really kill the night. My husband and I had very specific requests that were not super typical (mix of boy bands, EDM and pop punk) and Chris accommodated everything! We all had a blast and got... Read More compliments on the music nonstop. Chris is really easy to work with and has an awesome online portal that makes preparing for the event super convenient. We had a lengthy conversation with him a month prior to the wedding where he really put us at ease. We will definitely recommend Limelight to anyone! Also, make sure you get the photobooth! It was a huge hit all night and the pictures were priceless!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Heather K

Chris was so awesome with helping us plan the music for our wedding. We weren't sure what songs to pick at times, but he was always able to offer suggestions. We couldn't have been happier with or choice! There was honestly never a full moment and throughout the entire night... Read More people ere always dancing! People ranged from 4 to 97 and everyone was so happy with the music! Thanks to Chris for helping make it less stressful and a magical day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Danielle D

Chris and Jackie were more then we could have asked for in a dj and photographer! The process leading up to the weddin was smooth and hassle free. The actual wedding was organized, exactly what we discussed and so much fun! Thank you for making our night so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Chris H

Chris & his team go above and beyond. Our guests weren't really the dancing type, yet the dance floor was never empty. He combines the music & lighting perfectly to set the mood. The pre-planning tool he uses lets us get our must plays in, and he used it to nail exactly the... Read More (rather eclectic) mix of music we wanted. And Chris is a terrific host for the night --- engaging and entertaining, but without taking the spotlight. Limelight played a huge role in our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Laura S

Chris and his team were fantastic!! My husband and I just got married 9/8/2017 and guests are still talking about how much fun they had! Chris really knew how to keep our guests dancing and having a great time!! Chris was able to cover all questions we had and was able to talk... Read More with us about how the whole day will look like and going over all the details! The whole process was smooth and Chris completely accommodated our music requests (we had a pretty wide range of stuff we wanted to hear lol). From the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception--Limelight entertainment was on point!! The Photo Booth was a huge hit and the pictures are hilarious!!! Chris and the limelight team really did make our wedding THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Meghan B

My fiancé and I picked Limelight Entertainment for our DJ, Photographer and lighting, for our June 2018 wedding. We just recently worked with Jackie for our engagement photos and she was just incredible. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during the session. Jackie was... Read More great to work with she made the session so easy. She gave us great directions and we had a lot of fun with the shots. Our photo's turned out great! I could not be any happier with them. (It was a super windy day and from our photo's you cannot tell) I cannot wait to work with Jackie and Chris on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 G D

I'd like to highlight Chris and the team from Limelight in two places: Communication - in the months leading up to the event, Chis was incredibly responsive whenever we had a question or random thought. He also had a lot of feedback and suggestions once we got around to picking... Read More out songs, which all contributed greatly to the night. Energy - In one word, Chris and his team brought energy to our wedding. They did a fantastic team reading the crowd throughout the night. Everyone spoke so highly of their selections the next morning.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Courtney S

Chris was great! My husband & I like a lot of different types of music and Chris was able to get a little bit of everything, while still keeping everyone dancing. People seemed to have a great time & danced the entire evening. Chris was flexible and pleasant throughout the... Read More planning, it was a true pleasure to work with him. No matter your style, you can't go wrong with Limelight. Thank you so much for helping making our wedding so amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jill C

I would give Limelight Entertainment WAY more than 5 stars if I could - we cannot thank them enough!! After our wedding, we could not WAIT to write the review for Limelight for all their hard work to make our wedding day perfect on 9/16/17!! My husband and I cannot thank Chris... Read More and his team enough for all of their hard work and truly making our day PERFECT!! Living 4 hours away from Limelight Entertainment and our wedding venue made us nervous in the beginning, we weren't sure how we would make it happen, BUT Chris was super accommodating with phone conferences and extremely quick email replies that made the wedding planning SUPER easy!! Chris answered all of our questions, even if I asked him the same one 10 times; and he was extremely patient with our last minute changes to our ceremony / reception. The day of, Chris really made the ceremony beautiful with the playlist and REALLY made the dance floor so much fun the whole night (he even got my husband to dance- he never dances!!!) Chris really felt the vibes from the guests and played music to their liking! Since the wedding, we have received SOO many compliments on Chris and the rest of Limelight Entertainment's work!! Chris and the rest of the Limelight Entertainment crew would be my FIRST recommendation to anyone!! Thank you SOO much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Robert S

Jackie and Chris are a team to beat (I think that is an impossible mission). They are amazing, they work together perfectly. They know each other so well, you will not have to think about what ifs. They also know their team like they do themselves. See why it is an... Read More impossible task to beat their professionalism, their ability to know what is needed and to feed off each other and just know. In the right spots at the right time. This is the atmosphere all vendors need to strive to achieve. Its a Family, not just a "company".. When you pick them you are treated like an extension, you would NOT be sorry, so CHOOOOOSE Limelight for everything from photos to DJ to photo booth.....

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tiffany S

Chris and the limelight team did an amazing job at our wedding early September 2017. We were recommended limelight by not one couple but three! Chris sets aside time to talk about exactly what he can do for you. He covers every detail from who is who to what you want and don't... Read More want to hear and more. I was extremely busy during the months leading up to the wedding with personal things and after a few short calls Chris and his team made all of our wishes come true for our wedding. From the second the bridal party was announced we had just about all of our guests dancing! Also, photo booth was a huge hit! It could fit 8-10 people in at a time and we now have so many great photos of friends and family! Thank you Chris and team for making our special day the party we wanted it to be! Seriously could not have asked for a better team!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I recently got married on August 19, 2017. We hired Chris and his crew for our DJ, lighting, and photo booth. Chris was absolutely AMAZING from day one! We met with him one time and knew from the start he would make everything perfect. He answered every... Read More question i had within 24 hours and was so eager to help as the day got closer. The day of he rolled with last minute line up changes and made the dance floor so much fun the whole night! He played great music and did exactly what I asked which was to keep everyone dancing all night! I would rate 100 stars if I could, and he will be my first recommendation for anyone needing an entertainment crew! Chris, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Ashley R

My husband and I recently got married on July 14th 2017 and had hired Chris and his team to DJ our wedding. I am pretty picky with dancing music and wanted everyone to be on the dance floor the entire time while also singing along to the music. Chris had my husband and I fill... Read More out a sheet which told him which music we liked and had us list every piece of our wedding that we needed to start our reception. He respected any songs we did not want to play and also nailed our opening songs for our bridal party. I also made a request that Chris play 'Be Our Guest' while dinner was being served and he did just that! When we spoke on the phone right before the wedding, Chris made sure he got every single detail down from how to say pronounce names, to which version of certain songs I preferred. Chris made our wedding the best day of our lives and it never would have been the same without him! I highly recommend this company!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Courtney G

Communicating with Chris and planning this part of the wedding was very easy - and that's without ever meeting him prior to the wedding day because we live 90 minutes away from Limelight HQ! The reviews speak for themselves, though, and so we handled everything through emails... Read More and phone conferences. Chris consistently responded quickly to any inquiries or questions and was willing to accommodate a few changes from the original plan -- whether it was providing music for the ceremony, bringing in a photo booth, or adding uplighting for the reception, Chris' attitude was always "No problem, we can do that!" We had a few little quirks to how we utilized music for our wedding, but rather than question our ideas or attempt to steer us back to the more conventional approaches, Chris was enthusiastic about the personal touches we wanted to include. Determining the style of music for the night felt more like talking music with a friend than discussing plans with a vendor, and when in doubt, we trusted Chris' instincts. Everyone who danced at our wedding was raving about the music selection, and Chris did a great job of "reading the room" to figure out what songs or style of music would work best at that time; it's clear he was not operating off of a pre-set list, but rather he was making decisions in the moment based on the feeling of the guests. Oh - and the photo booth is a no-brainer if you're able to include it. All in all, fantastic work from Limelight... completely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Margaret C

My fiance and I could not have been happier with Limelight Entertainment! Chris was absolutely amazing! He was able to read the crowd and everyone danced the entire night even my 90 year old grandmother!! Chris was also able to do things on the fly for us which was truly... Read More amazing! A groomsman couldn't make it to the wedding due to personal issues and Chris adapted like nothing eve happened. I highly recommend Limelight Entertainment!

2017-08-02T06:38:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had such a blast at your wedding, your guests were so energetic and so much fun! What an amazing night! I'm so happy that we were able to be a part of such a special event... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Melissa L

We really enjoyed working with limelight from the moment we met Chris over a year before our wedding. He always replied extremely promptly to e-mails and we felt he really understood the feeling we were going for with the music for the wedding. Everyone at the wedding had a... Read More great time dancing and told us they loved the music and DJ. We would definitely recommend limelight to others!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Erika S

Chris and his crew at limelight entertainment went above and beyond for us from the start of our wedding planning all the way to our special day. Chris was always there to answer any questions we had and made sure we were happy with every aspect of the planning and our special... Read More day. Our guests had a great time dancing to great music, having tons of fun in the photo booth and loved the choice of color Chris recommended for the uplighting. Chris and his limelight entertainment crew are extremely professional, really take pride in their work and always wanted to make sure everything was perfect. We all had a great time thanks to Limelight and Chris's way of bringing a great energy. I recommend Chris & Limelight Entertainment to anyone who is looking for an awesome DJ, exceptional service, and a fun company to work with. Thanks for being part of our special day! E&Z

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Vanessa C

Amazing service and so helpful. Chris is the best and I am so happy he was a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Christopher A

Limelight and crew are amazing, they took our vision and made it a reality. My wife and I are big music fans, so making sure that we had the right feel and flow for our wedding was every important to us. Limelight did not disappoint, Chris understood how important this was to us... Read More and took the time to make sure everything was perfect! Throughout the whole process he was in contact with us and no request was a problem. We were even adjusting the music the week before the wedding and he was responsive and went above and beyond to make sure even our hardest requests were granted and he was open and honest with us about everything. We had an outdoor venue and there was a weather scare that week, i informed him that the venue may have to be tented and that we may want some up lighting, instead of being like most vendors and just trying to get as much money out of us as possible, he informed us that even with the tenting we still wouldn't get the most out of the up lighting and that it may not be worth the money but left the decision up to us. Unfortunatly Chris was booked the day of our wedding but informed us two of his crew would be there that night, at first I was a little hesitant as he was the one we did all the planning with and were concerned everything we talked about wouldn't be communicated to the crew working our wedding. Well as soon as the wedding started I knew that Chris' crew was an extension of him and everything we had discussed worked out as we had planned. I cant say enough about the amazing job the Limelight crew did and can't wait for the next event we get to plan with them. Now on to the photography, Chris' wife Jackie is awesome! She makes you feel like her best friend the minute you meet her. My wife and I have been very fortunate to be in or at a couple weddings Jackie had photographed and she does not disappoint. Typically most photographers have a typical style and shoot most weddings the same way. This is not the case with Jackie, she is the consummate professional, she gets a feel for the couple, the venue, and the crowd and adjusts to make every shot perfect. She knows what she wants out of her shots and doesn't waste time, by the time you may be over the picture taking you have a drink in your hand and are already done pictures. She has a structured time line when she shows up that is very bride/groom friendly but is also very flexible for any additional photo op's you may want. Up to this point we have only seen a few of the photos from our wedding and loved everyone, we can't wait to see the rest. Lastly do the open air photo booth, if that's your thing, its a great time and leave great memories. I could go on all day about Limelight, make the right choice and choose them for your next event.

Chris Marino

Chris Marino has been entertaining audience’s for over a decade. Although his profile as an entertainer spans a diverse catalogue of styles and genres, the common thread throughout his performances is an atmosphere of high energy and fun. Chris’ broad range of musical experience and expansive knowledge and passion for an array of different genres makes his style adaptable for audiences of all ages and demographics.