An Experience You'll Never Forget

For us it’s all about having a good time and providing you with a great experience. We want to make sure you and your guests have a ton of fun and we want to keep your dance floor packed and full of energy. We’re all about keeping a good flow throughout the night, and we like the music to speak for itself. Of course we MC the event, but we do it tastefully. We rock the party without being overwhelming on the microphone and we don’t steal the spotlight. It’s your day, not ours. Working with us is super easy. We respond quick and never leave you hanging, and we’re happy to help brainstorm unique, fun ideas to help make your wedding special. So that’s it: good times, lots of fun, packed dance floors, and a great experience. Ready to chat? We'd love to hear from you!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

103W 2nd St., Howell, NJ Servicing all of New Jersey (888) 900-0042

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Emily R

We used Limelight entertainment for our engagement photos, wedding photos, DJ services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and their photo booth as well. Everything was incredible. Our initial meeting was with Chris Marino and we immediately knew that he was going to be... Read More the right choice. Their prices were very reasonable and they were beyond personal and professional. They have an amazing team working for them and they communicate throughout the entire process. They truly made the wedding successful and helped provide us with memories for the rest of our days!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Teresa C

Chris was extremely helpful through our entire process. During the wedding, he gave us exactly what we wanted, a very fun experience. We will recommend Limelight Entertainment to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Nicole P

After attending a wedding that Chris DJ'ed, I knew I wanted him for mine. From start to finish Limelight Entertainment was great to work with. Chris kept our guests engaged all night long on the dance floor. When planning for the wedding he allows you to personalize the songs... Read More you want to hear and the songs you don't. Our playlist combined with Chris' choices was on point! He is so talented. I also highly recommend using their uplighting. The lights transformed the ballroom at Nanina's In The Park for my December 1, 2017 wedding. There's no one better out there than Chris and his team.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sarah S

SEVERAL PEOPLE TOLD ME DURING THE WEDDING THAT THE DJ WAS AMAZING AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!! Chris Marino DJ'd my wedding on November 5, 2017. From the beginning, Chris was extremely professional and responsive to our specific requests and needs. He was friendly and easy to... Read More talk to and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I interviewed 6 DJs in the Central Jersey to South Jersey area and Chris was head-and-shoulders above the rest. Chris demonstrated an intricate knowledge of the equipment he was working with and the sound quality was exceptional. He was very detail-oriented and helped everything to flow seamlessly throughout the wedding. I also bought the intelligent lighting package from Limelight Entertainment and it was worth every penny. His lighting tech was good and it really brought the dance floor to life. His lighting tech also worked with us to put together custom lighting scenes for our intro and first dance and it really helped make those moments look and feel really special. Chris was awesome and I would recommend his services to anyone. In fact, one of my friends is getting married next summer and he's also using Chris.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Coty S

I HIGHLY recommend Limelight! Chris was amazing and totally set the mood for the most perfect wedding! He knew exactly what we wanted (even when we didn’t) and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He was also SUPER responsive and took every last minute change in... Read More stride which I’m really grateful for. I can’t count how many compliments I’ve been getting over how great our dj was and how much fun they had in the photo booth- so many guest have told me that I had the best wedding dj that they ever heard and my husband and I completely agree! Thank you so much to Limelight Entertainment for making my wedding absolutely exceptional!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Tina G

We got married 11/10/17 and hired Limelight Entertainment for our DJ services. We had a lot of special requirements due to having live musicians performing during the ceremony and they were able to accommodate our needs without any questions. We had a few song requests and they... Read More were sure to play each one at the perfect time. They certainly kept the party going all night long and received a lot of positive feedback from our guests. Responded quickly to any questions we had and always a pleasure to speak with. Highly recommend Chris and his team!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sarah N

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Limelight Entertainment! Chris was an outstanding DJ and his team was awesome throughout the entire day. We only gave him a few song suggestions and let him run with the rest. He kept the party going the whole night and the... Read More dance floor was packed. Even though we lived a few hours away, Chris made the planning process so easy and it was nice that we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. If you are looking for a fun, caring, professional, and talented DJ then Chris is your man! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we would recommend this company in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda R

Limelight Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! We are still hearing from guests that the music was so much fun. The weddings photos show lots of dancing throughout the night! Chris and his team make the planning process so easy with an online site and were always... Read More quick to respond if we had any questions along the way. We almost went with a different DJ company and are so glad that we went with Limelight-- we highly recommend them for a good time!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Suzanne F

Chris and Cameron were by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding! From the beginning Chris went above and beyond to make sure that we were comfortable and confident that our backyard wedding would go off without a hitch. The day of was amazing! Chris and... Read More Cameron provided incredible service from the set-up, to the lighting, to the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We didn’t provide much guidance on a playlist for the reception and they did a phenomenal job selecting the music… they had EVERY guest out on the dance floor the entire night, and were kind enough to honor our guests with an encore after hearing their chant of “one more song.” It was a blast and people are still talking about it nearly a month later. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing an entertainment company for an event!! Thank you again Chris and Cameron!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Keri N

THE BEST! Limelight Entertainment did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Chris was so easy to work with and nailed our music style to a tee. We had rave reviews about the amazing song selection! Working with the company made the more stressful aspects of... Read More wedding planning a breeze, can't say enough about this wonderful team. Also, Jackie with Limelight Photography, WOW! From our engagement shoot we knew it was going to be great working with her, but she made every aspect of our wedding photos feel easy. We would recommend Jackie to anyone doing absolutely anything that needs photographs she is the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Daniel K

Absolutely incredible experience with Limelight. To put it bluntly, they know their stuff. I was actually impressed with how little I had to interact with them on the day of the wedding. One four minute conversation discussing order of introductions, order of events, and that... Read More was it. I'd recommend leaving the music choices up to them (outside of special songs you want to hear). The majority of our young friends said it was the most fun wedding and DJ they'd ever witnessed. Worth every single penny, Limelight 10/10 will make your wedding fun.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Dana H

Speaking for my husband and myself, we have nothing but AMAZING things to say about the entire Limelight Entertainment team. If you are looking for professionalism, kindness, talented and just really fun vendors, then these are your people! We met with Jackie and Chris and... Read More within minutes we had both made up our minds that they would be the company we wanted to work with. We felt that they did an amazing job with finding out who we were, what we liked, and what they could do to make our day special. They exceeded our expectations when it came to the entire process of planning our wedding. I truly thank them so much for caring about our needs and I would recommend them to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica D

In my mind, music is the most important part of any wedding and bad music can really kill the night. My husband and I had very specific requests that were not super typical (mix of boy bands, EDM and pop punk) and Chris accommodated everything! We all had a blast and got... Read More compliments on the music nonstop. Chris is really easy to work with and has an awesome online portal that makes preparing for the event super convenient. We had a lengthy conversation with him a month prior to the wedding where he really put us at ease. We will definitely recommend Limelight to anyone! Also, make sure you get the photobooth! It was a huge hit all night and the pictures were priceless!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Heather K

Chris was so awesome with helping us plan the music for our wedding. We weren't sure what songs to pick at times, but he was always able to offer suggestions. We couldn't have been happier with or choice! There was honestly never a full moment and throughout the entire night... Read More people ere always dancing! People ranged from 4 to 97 and everyone was so happy with the music! Thanks to Chris for helping make it less stressful and a magical day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Danielle D

Chris and Jackie were more then we could have asked for in a dj and photographer! The process leading up to the weddin was smooth and hassle free. The actual wedding was organized, exactly what we discussed and so much fun! Thank you for making our night so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Chris H

Chris & his team go above and beyond. Our guests weren't really the dancing type, yet the dance floor was never empty. He combines the music & lighting perfectly to set the mood. The pre-planning tool he uses lets us get our must plays in, and he used it to nail exactly the... Read More (rather eclectic) mix of music we wanted. And Chris is a terrific host for the night --- engaging and entertaining, but without taking the spotlight. Limelight played a huge role in our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Laura S

Chris and his team were fantastic!! My husband and I just got married 9/8/2017 and guests are still talking about how much fun they had! Chris really knew how to keep our guests dancing and having a great time!! Chris was able to cover all questions we had and was able to talk... Read More with us about how the whole day will look like and going over all the details! The whole process was smooth and Chris completely accommodated our music requests (we had a pretty wide range of stuff we wanted to hear lol). From the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception--Limelight entertainment was on point!! The Photo Booth was a huge hit and the pictures are hilarious!!! Chris and the limelight team really did make our wedding THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Meghan B

My fiancé and I picked Limelight Entertainment for our DJ, Photographer and lighting, for our June 2018 wedding. We just recently worked with Jackie for our engagement photos and she was just incredible. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during the session. Jackie was... Read More great to work with she made the session so easy. She gave us great directions and we had a lot of fun with the shots. Our photo's turned out great! I could not be any happier with them. (It was a super windy day and from our photo's you cannot tell) I cannot wait to work with Jackie and Chris on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 G D

I'd like to highlight Chris and the team from Limelight in two places: Communication - in the months leading up to the event, Chis was incredibly responsive whenever we had a question or random thought. He also had a lot of feedback and suggestions once we got around to picking... Read More out songs, which all contributed greatly to the night. Energy - In one word, Chris and his team brought energy to our wedding. They did a fantastic team reading the crowd throughout the night. Everyone spoke so highly of their selections the next morning.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Courtney S

Chris was great! My husband & I like a lot of different types of music and Chris was able to get a little bit of everything, while still keeping everyone dancing. People seemed to have a great time & danced the entire evening. Chris was flexible and pleasant throughout the... Read More planning, it was a true pleasure to work with him. No matter your style, you can't go wrong with Limelight. Thank you so much for helping making our wedding so amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jill C

I would give Limelight Entertainment WAY more than 5 stars if I could - we cannot thank them enough!! After our wedding, we could not WAIT to write the review for Limelight for all their hard work to make our wedding day perfect on 9/16/17!! My husband and I cannot thank Chris... Read More and his team enough for all of their hard work and truly making our day PERFECT!! Living 4 hours away from Limelight Entertainment and our wedding venue made us nervous in the beginning, we weren't sure how we would make it happen, BUT Chris was super accommodating with phone conferences and extremely quick email replies that made the wedding planning SUPER easy!! Chris answered all of our questions, even if I asked him the same one 10 times; and he was extremely patient with our last minute changes to our ceremony / reception. The day of, Chris really made the ceremony beautiful with the playlist and REALLY made the dance floor so much fun the whole night (he even got my husband to dance- he never dances!!!) Chris really felt the vibes from the guests and played music to their liking! Since the wedding, we have received SOO many compliments on Chris and the rest of Limelight Entertainment's work!! Chris and the rest of the Limelight Entertainment crew would be my FIRST recommendation to anyone!! Thank you SOO much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Robert S

Jackie and Chris are a team to beat (I think that is an impossible mission). They are amazing, they work together perfectly. They know each other so well, you will not have to think about what ifs. They also know their team like they do themselves. See why it is an... Read More impossible task to beat their professionalism, their ability to know what is needed and to feed off each other and just know. In the right spots at the right time. This is the atmosphere all vendors need to strive to achieve. Its a Family, not just a "company".. When you pick them you are treated like an extension, you would NOT be sorry, so CHOOOOOSE Limelight for everything from photos to DJ to photo booth.....

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tiffany S

Chris and the limelight team did an amazing job at our wedding early September 2017. We were recommended limelight by not one couple but three! Chris sets aside time to talk about exactly what he can do for you. He covers every detail from who is who to what you want and don't... Read More want to hear and more. I was extremely busy during the months leading up to the wedding with personal things and after a few short calls Chris and his team made all of our wishes come true for our wedding. From the second the bridal party was announced we had just about all of our guests dancing! Also, photo booth was a huge hit! It could fit 8-10 people in at a time and we now have so many great photos of friends and family! Thank you Chris and team for making our special day the party we wanted it to be! Seriously could not have asked for a better team!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda D

My husband and I recently got married on August 19, 2017. We hired Chris and his crew for our DJ, lighting, and photo booth. Chris was absolutely AMAZING from day one! We met with him one time and knew from the start he would make everything perfect. He answered every... Read More question i had within 24 hours and was so eager to help as the day got closer. The day of he rolled with last minute line up changes and made the dance floor so much fun the whole night! He played great music and did exactly what I asked which was to keep everyone dancing all night! I would rate 100 stars if I could, and he will be my first recommendation for anyone needing an entertainment crew! Chris, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Ashley R

My husband and I recently got married on July 14th 2017 and had hired Chris and his team to DJ our wedding. I am pretty picky with dancing music and wanted everyone to be on the dance floor the entire time while also singing along to the music. Chris had my husband and I fill... Read More out a sheet which told him which music we liked and had us list every piece of our wedding that we needed to start our reception. He respected any songs we did not want to play and also nailed our opening songs for our bridal party. I also made a request that Chris play 'Be Our Guest' while dinner was being served and he did just that! When we spoke on the phone right before the wedding, Chris made sure he got every single detail down from how to say pronounce names, to which version of certain songs I preferred. Chris made our wedding the best day of our lives and it never would have been the same without him! I highly recommend this company!!!

Chris Marino

Chris Marino has been entertaining audience’s for over a decade. Although his profile as an entertainer spans a diverse catalogue of styles and genres, the common thread throughout his performances is an atmosphere of high energy and fun. Chris’ broad range of musical experience and expansive knowledge and passion for an array of different genres makes his style adaptable for audiences of all ages and demographics.