Lot's of Fun & Packed Dance Floor's

Your wedding is one of the biggest celebrations of your life and you deserve the best for your big day.  It should be fun and filled with memorable moments.  Our main focus here at Limelight it to keep your dance floor energized, provide you with a great experience, and create a fun environment for guests of all ages.  It's all about having a great time on your wedding day and we're here to help you create something magical.     Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  Please allow us to check our availability for your wedding date and we'll happily answer any questions you may have.

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

103W 2nd St., Howell, NJ (888) 900-0042
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy K

We could not have selected a better DJ for our wedding. From the start in meeting with Chris, he was attentive and assertive into listening to all of our needs for music at our wedding reception. He was patient in answering all of questions and addressing our concerns to... Read More create the best package to fit our needs which made us both completely comfortable to work with Limelight Entertainment. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and raved about the music selection. The online planning form is very user friendly and helped to organize what intro songs, first dances, special requests, etc. to play at the reception. Again, this made us feel very comfortable before the wedding in knowing that all details were finalized before the event. We also had a final call which Chris walked us through all the details and to answer any final questions we had, very professional. The Black Light Party was something very unique that made our night stick out from a lot of other weddings. Our guests kept coming up to us telling how much fun it was and were always on the dance floor. I can't remember the last time I saw my oldest brother and other family members dancing the entire night! The lightening we selected added an extra touch to the room and made our cake look even more beautiful! I am so happy we selected Limelight Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding because they made the day a success! Music is essential for your wedding and if you want your guests to have an amazing and fun time, select Limelight Entertainment for your next event! Thank you again to Chris and team for making our day so much fun and keeping the dance floor rocking! We are still talking to friends and family on how much fun our wedding was and it's because of you!

2016-10-04T15:31:26 Response from the vendor

Your the best thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm so happy that everyone had a great time at the wedding, we had so much fun. Your family and friends are great!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Vanessa C

Amazing service and so helpful. Chris is the best and I am so happy he was a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Christopher A

Limelight and crew are amazing, they took our vision and made it a reality. My wife and I are big music fans, so making sure that we had the right feel and flow for our wedding was every important to us. Limelight did not disappoint, Chris understood how important this was to us... Read More and took the time to make sure everything was perfect! Throughout the whole process he was in contact with us and no request was a problem. We were even adjusting the music the week before the wedding and he was responsive and went above and beyond to make sure even our hardest requests were granted and he was open and honest with us about everything. We had an outdoor venue and there was a weather scare that week, i informed him that the venue may have to be tented and that we may want some up lighting, instead of being like most vendors and just trying to get as much money out of us as possible, he informed us that even with the tenting we still wouldn't get the most out of the up lighting and that it may not be worth the money but left the decision up to us. Unfortunatly Chris was booked the day of our wedding but informed us two of his crew would be there that night, at first I was a little hesitant as he was the one we did all the planning with and were concerned everything we talked about wouldn't be communicated to the crew working our wedding. Well as soon as the wedding started I knew that Chris' crew was an extension of him and everything we had discussed worked out as we had planned. I cant say enough about the amazing job the Limelight crew did and can't wait for the next event we get to plan with them. Now on to the photography, Chris' wife Jackie is awesome! She makes you feel like her best friend the minute you meet her. My wife and I have been very fortunate to be in or at a couple weddings Jackie had photographed and she does not disappoint. Typically most photographers have a typical style and shoot most weddings the same way. This is not the case with Jackie, she is the consummate professional, she gets a feel for the couple, the venue, and the crowd and adjusts to make every shot perfect. She knows what she wants out of her shots and doesn't waste time, by the time you may be over the picture taking you have a drink in your hand and are already done pictures. She has a structured time line when she shows up that is very bride/groom friendly but is also very flexible for any additional photo op's you may want. Up to this point we have only seen a few of the photos from our wedding and loved everyone, we can't wait to see the rest. Lastly do the open air photo booth, if that's your thing, its a great time and leave great memories. I could go on all day about Limelight, make the right choice and choose them for your next event.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Leia M

When my husband and I had our first ever phone call With limelight, within seconds we knew we had finally found our DJ and photograph for our wedding. We first met Jackie at our engagement session in Asbury Park. It was beyond fun and Jackie was amazing at capturing every... Read More moment at a perfect time! On our wedding day, Jackie was on time, she had own time line and started taking pictures the minute she walked in. She literally captured every moment, every dance move, every smile and every tear. Now every time we look at our wedding pictures we are reliving our special night!! We are beyond pleased with the way every picture she took came out. I have never received so many compliments on how good our wedding pictures looked! Jackie you do an outstanding job and we are blessed that you captured so many great memories!! When we had our first in person meeting with Chris I had so many question. Chris answer all my questions and more. As the time go closer to the wedding, I had even more question and chris was never ever rude or even got frustrated with anything. He was right there to guide us with every. He is very organized and knows how to run a business and keeps his customers very happy. We provided chris with all our song choices and any songs we requested to be played and everything was outstanding! Once again we got so so many compliments on how great the DJ was at our wedding. I just love the fact that I was able to tell People they are husband and wife! It was so easy to work with such great people!! The photo booth was awesome and so many people loved it as well! It's amazing feeling when you finally Find the right people to many your wedding day so special!! If you don't choose Limelight to do your wedding or special event you are missing out on a life time of memories!!! Thank you once again limelight for creating so many memories for my husband and I to share with our family!! Love The Mazur's!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Daniella V

Jackie and her team were outstanding!!!! From beginning to end Jackie was attentive, responded quickly to all of my questions, dedicated and just down right kind. We shot our engagement photos in Asbury Park and I can't tell you how many of my friends commented on how amazing... Read More they were. My best friend even ended up booking with Limelight right after! Also, I was running late to the shoot from getting my makeup done but Jackie patiently waited and stayed extra long to capture our vision. Some vendors can make you feel rushed but you won't get that with her!The day of the wedding, Jackie and her team were so fun and cool about the photos and what we wanted to capture. What I liked most about them was how passionate they really are about what they do. They make you feel so comfortable. I also want to add that with so many vendors that are involved with a wedding it can be hard to keep track of what you need to discuss with each but Jackie made the process so smooth with her detailed timeline. This made us feel confident that everything was under control. All in all, do yourself a favor and book with Limelight. You will not be disappointed, their service is A++++.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Sean H

Chris and his team were outstanding, from the beginning of the process through the event itself. Chris guided us through the song selection process, giving us ideas on what couples typically do, and do not, want to hear at their wedding. He gave us ideas on songs for... Read More particular parts of the reception (i.e. cake song, anniversary dance, etc.), which made our planning process exponentially less stressful. Ultimately, Chris Marino is a professional, through and through. He had every detail planned, from the introductions until the last song, and kept the part going from start to finish. Our wedding was May 19, and we still have friends and family talking about how awesome our DJ was, and how much fun they had with the photo booth. I can do nothing but recommend Limelight Entertainment for your event. Chris and his team are professional, talented, and overall, fun! Thank you for making our night memorable, and for putting what felt like everything you had into our reception. You guys are awesome!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Sean H

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Joe S

Chris and his team were amazing. From the moment the wedding started the dance floor was packed. Chris accommodated all of our music requests and did an amazing job coordinating all of our special requests. I will definitely use Limelight again for future receptions. The... Read More best DJ in NJ!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Milagros W

Limelight Entertainment made our wedding a rockin, mind-blowing success!! We had special requests for a grooms solo song, a groomsmen dance, and cocktail hour music, and he didnt hesitate to please! His uplighting for our venue, photobooth, monogram feature, and black light... Read More party made our celebration crazy good!! Our friends, and family are still talking about it 2 weeks later!! Good luck!! But pick Chris Marino at Limelight for the Ultimate party!! Milagros & Michael 5-7-17

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Lindsay O

Chris is amazing!!! From the start to finish, everything was so easy! The lighting and monogram were perfect! when we met with Chris, he asked us about our taste in music, and went from there. He listened to our concerns, and made sure the dance floor was packed at all times.... Read More We're so happy we chose Limelight as our dj! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kaitlin L

Chris and team are AMAZING! From the moment you sit down with him to the very last song you feel like you are the only wedding he been working on! He got everyone on the dance floor and truly made it a night to remember! The "black light party" was probably my favorite part of... Read More the night!!! I wish I had another event to throw so I could book him again!!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Erin S

Our wedding was 10 days ago! I would have to say the Chris and Jackie took amazing care of us! What a team! I can even begin to explain how amazing the music was, people starting complementing our choice in DJ not even half way though the reception! We danced the night away!... Read More Jackie made us feel so comfortable during our picture time and we were right on schedule! The blog even went up with our photographs not even 5 days later. We already have access to so ma y pictures and she is not even done yet!! Besides my choice in husband, Limelight was the next best decision we made!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Dana F

I chose Limelight to do our photography, DJ, lighting and MC for our February wedding. They also recommended Color Room Films for videography who I also loved! I could not have made a better choice. First of all Jackie (Photographer) and her team were so sweet, attentive when... Read More they needed to be and in the background when it was needed. She sent edited photos the next day and had our blog and Top picks done within the week. The guests raved about how sweet they were and LOVED all the gorgeous photos. Jackie and her team were easy going and I'd recommend them to all weddings! The DJ and MC were great they could read the crowd and they also played a ton of my requested songs. Chris (DJ ) was so nice and kept checking up on us. Overall the experience was so easy (which is what you want on your wedding day) They delivered above and beyond my expectations and I can't express enough how they made our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Lauren D

Chris was awesome from the first time we sat down with him till the end of the night at our wedding. He made sure there weren't any hiccups and he had everybody on the dance floor. Since the wedding, so many of our guests have said how much they loved the dj. My favorite part... Read More was when Chris played a remix to Disney's "Let It Go" to go along with my Frozen-themed wedding. There is simply no other choice when it comes to dj - you have to go with Chris and Limelight!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lexi P

Chris and his team at Limelight Entertainment are the best of the best!!!! They had our guests dancing the whole night and made our New Years Eve wedding an unforgettable night! We highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sara K

Chris and his team were AWESOME! Right from the start, we felt comfortable with Chris. He listened to our concerns and requests with an open mind and we got along really well. He even gave us a suggestion for an officiant - who was equally as amazing. The wedding was a ton of... Read More fun - everyone danced all night. Also, I forgot to tell Chris about someone who wanted to give a speech, and he barely skipped a beat when I ran up to him at the last second to add this person to our line up! Perhaps most appreciated - we were married in a pretty significant snow storm. I know that Chris and his teammates had a rough drive, but they were there early and they were all smiles. We couldn't have had such an amazing day without Limelight. THANK YOU!!!! xox

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lisa S

The second we booked Limelight Entertainment for our engagement shoot, I knew this was a vendor that was going to make everything about my wedding come true. Jackie is an absolutely amazing photographer and makes you feel so at ease! On the day of the wedding, I received so many... Read More compliments about Jackie - everyone loved her! The photographs came out stunning - from the lightning to the actual moment in the picture - she is so talented and the best of the best! In addition, we booked the photo booth. Since we booked it a little later in our wedding planning, Chris was so professional and prompt with all the information. He ensured all the details were accurate. Fast forward to the day of the wedding...THE PHOTO BOOTH WAS SUCH AN AMAZING FEATURE FOR MY WEDDING!!!! I chose the "Open Air Photo Booth" with a gold sequin backdrop. The pictures came out amazing! We walked away that night with a photo book with all of our guests' photos. The best part...Chris emailed us soon after the wedding with all the photos on an app, as well. Limelight Entertainment is the way to go!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Martha T

We had the pleasure of having both photography and DJ services from Limelight. It was an incredible evening, to say the least, and it was largely due to the flexibility and competency of these capable individuals. Jackie has an eye for the interesting and different, a bubbly... Read More carefree personality and a contagious smile. She joyfully led us through the process, never stressing out, and always capturing that perfect moment in a beautiful and more importantly UNIQUE way. Looking at the photographs now, we are in awe at how simply EPIC we all look. All thanks to Jackie. The DJ services were also great! Our wedding had A LOT going on - from three songs sung by the mother of the bride, to a slide show, to dances with specific timing, to VERY STRANGE music choices, various speeches, and impromptu schedule changes. We communcated so well, and adapted to the situations and changes at the drop of a hat. It was truly this moment of whatever you need, we will deliver. They cleverly filled in the moments of dullness, kept a mindful eye on my signals, and catered to every change I made suddenly with incredible efficiency and turnaround time. And they too, made us sound and look....EPIC. NOT TO MENTION - these guys take the time to make you feel special and send you surprise gifts! And also send you your USB in the coolest way we've every personally received a USB. These guys are really good, guys. Worth it.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 John S

Chris and his staff are professionals and know how to take your wishes and make it into a reality! Chris has been very accommodating from the very beginning and has been responsive to all my emails. Wedding planning is very draining, but when you need a response, Chris had... Read More always provided! That’s a lot to ask already but he made it seem so easy. As the final day came closer, I had the conversation with Chris about what songs I wanted and which songs I did not want at my wedding. He was able to take our conversation and relay the information to the DJ and MC, and it was just what we wanted. The day of the wedding, I had Phil and Arty at the venue and I was already comfortable with them and knew these guys knew how to do their jobs well. I hit a snafu with the wedding coordinator at the venue but Arty was able to keep things on track and just kept the party going for all the guests. If I were to plan a wedding for someone, I would highly highly recommend Limelight. If I were to sum up who they are and what they do, I would leave it as … “They just get it! Trust them to make the night go the way you want it to!” Thank you guys! If I ever need a DJ, I’ll be sure to reach out to you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Gina K

We could not have picked a better team than Chris and Jackie! Chris was a very well prepared DJ, he made sure that all details we in order and everyone loved the music. He was open to changes and suggestions... and the Photo Booth was a serious hit with our guests. Jackie is the... Read More exact photographer that I was looking for! From our engagement shoot we knew that we were in the right hands.... those photos came out beautifully and I cant wait for the wedding pics! She has such great ideas, makes you feel comfortable, and the product speaks itself. We can not recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ann Marie K

After a previous bad experience with another entertainment company, we started a last minute search for another DJ for our wedding. We're so lucky and happy we came across Limelight Entertainment. After our initial meeting with Chris we were confident in his services and knew... Read More we wouldn't be disappointed. We had Frankie as our MC and he did an amazing job at getting a tough group of guests out on the dance floor. We gave a very general idea of the kind of music we wanted played and Chris and Frankie were great at reading the crowd and playing just the right songs to keep everyone going. We're extremely happy we decided to book Limelight and have already recommended them to a few of our recently engaged friends.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Nicholas S

Chris and his team were amazing. My wife and I got married on 7/31/16 and Chris was beyond what we could have expected. He asked for lists of songs that we wanted to be played, and we had a lot. Then the day of the wedding arrived and we put in new song requests that night... Read More and Chris had no problems finding the new songs (which were in a different language). His flexibility in all of this was astounding. He was so upbeat and professional that I would recommend him and his team to everyone. Thank you Chris for making our wedding so amazing, sorry for the delayed feedback.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kandice C

Chris was amazing on our wedding day! All of our guests raved about how much fun they had at our wedding and how great the music was! Limelight was fantastic as they were very responsive throughout the entire process. They also made us a picture collage to use throughout the... Read More wedding night that came out perfect. We also used his photo booth which was amazing. Thank you so much Chris and the entire limelight crew for making our wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Samantha M

We used limelight entertainment photo booth package for our wedding and it was the best decision we had made. At first we weren't going to have a photo booth but I'm glad we did everyone had a blast and the props were very nice and clean. We went with the blue arch to match our... Read More theme and it came out great in pictures. The photo booth attendant also did an outstanding job making sure we got all the pictures in our book and that everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend using limelight entertainment again. Thanks Chris and staff!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nora S

Chris was great from beginning to end. My husband and I were looking for fun, down to earth vendors who cared about their work. Limelight was the way to go! Our wedding was a little "off the beaten path" and Chris was willing to work with us and helped us figure out the best way... Read More to ensure non-stop fun. Thanks aren't enough, everyone had a great time!! Highly recommend!

Chris Marino

Chris Marino has been entertaining audience’s for over a decade. Although his profile as an entertainer spans a diverse catalogue of styles and genres, the common thread throughout his performances is an atmosphere of high energy and fun. Chris’ broad range of musical experience and expansive knowledge and passion for an array of different genres makes his style adaptable for audiences of all ages and demographics.