Loulu Palm

North Shore Oahu, HI

Book Your Wedding with Loulu Palm

A BACKYARD IN NORTH SHORE OAHU, HI

On the North Shore of the Hawaiian island of Oahu Loulu sits the scenic Loulu Palm, straddling sandy beaches and hosting a variety of endangered native plants. The estate covers a mile-long stretch of pristine beachfront and is the wedding venue of choice for couples who want to tie the knot in Haleiwa, Hawaii. Verdant mountains surround plantation-style structures that provide a breathtaking backdrop to capture romantic memories. Lush gardens and tropical trees offer an intimate setting for a private ceremony and the gentle sea breeze and bright blue skies will find couples yearning for an outdoor reception secluded from the lights and sounds of the city.

Many feature films, television series and famous fashion shoots have taken place at Loulu Palm. With sunshine all year round and thousands of square feet of space, large gatherings can be managed outdoors easily. Couples can choose the beach or estate gardens as the setting for their wedding and tented receptions can also be arranged. The estate includes a house built in 1947, which exudes the character of an old-style plantation hut, where the bride and groom will find a modern dressing area complete with all desired amenities needed to prepare for the momentous occasion.

This grand estate is located adjacent the famous Waialua Bay, at the mouth of the Anahulu River. While on-site accommodation is available, couples will find ample lodgings and dining options all along the shore. There is plenty of surfing all around and the Kaiaka State Recreation Area on Kiaka Point, located besides Kaiaka Bay, has some breathtaking settings to photograph intimate moments and warm family gatherings. Couples will enjoy taking scenic drives along the winding Kamehameha Highway, where they can witness the pastoral tranquility of the surrounding countryside while passing a succession of small bays and coves.

The total capacity for wedding receptions is 225 guests and the venue is available for 12 hours. While the venue closes at 11 p.m., it is required that all music and live entertainment ends by 10 p.m. Couples are allowed full access to the estate, but need to arrange food and liquor separately. The following amenities are also included in the site rental fees:

• Ceremony arch
  • Dressing area for bride and groom
  • Outdoor lighting

There is no kitchen on-site and outside caterers and decorators need to be approved prior to selection. Music amplifiers are allowed and there are designated smoking areas. All alcoholic drinks need to be served by a licensed bartender and couples are required to arrange general liability insurance before booking. The following restrictions and requirements also apply at the venue:

• No rice or birdseed
  • Valet parking required for over 50 guests
  • No confetti

• Elopement cruise
  • Complimentary champagne and appetizers
  • Day-of coordinator

Loulu Palm

Located on the North Shore of Oahu, the Loulu Palm property sits back from a long stretch of secluded beachfront between turquoise blue water and lush tropical mountains, creating the perfect backdrop for all your photographic memories. A plantation style home, built in 1941, exudes character and charm and provides a bit of a time warp to days gone by of old Hawaii.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Beach, Garden, Estate, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

North Shore Oahu, HI (800) 880-7256

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Xuan Z

We just had our wedding one week ago at Loulupalm. No words can describe how amazing this location is! And all of our guests love it! When the first time we saw the venue one year ago, we just can't believe there is such a place in Hawaii! Beautiful beach, nice lawn, mountain... Read More view, tropical plants, bonfire, bridal room... It has everything you want for a perfect beach wedding! The most important thing for us: it is pet friendly!!! And you can choose almost any vendors except rental. So we booked it right away! What made this venue even more beautiful is our wedding planner and coordinator, Kristina! She is an angel who can make every thing happen! During the planning, Kristina did such a great job on detailing everything! She is very flexible and calm with everything! She found a vegan cake for our youngest guest, a 2-year-old boy, who is lactose intolerance. It was the first time he eat a cake since he was born. She even printed out the escort cards for me one day before the wedding, because the one I booked online mailed to the wrong place. She even helped us return some unconsumed beverage to save money! And all of our guests loves her! There are too many good things I can say about this place. I would definitely recommend Loulupalm and Kristina to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Tracey K

If you're contemplating where you can tie the knot and create memories with absolutely stunning scenery in mind and complete privacy on your day...Loulu Palm is the venue!!! Pictures don't do this location justice. From the very beginning of my communication with Nickie, I... Read More got that gut feeling it was right. She was so professional and responded promptly to every question and concern I had. She was so easy to work with, being in Canada it was comforting having someone that understood my vision so well just through email correspondence! She was there on our day and even more helpful. And what can I say about Kristina; who we hired as our coordinator..she is also amazing! I thought I was organized. .well she's so much more. Kristina was also very prompt in our communication from beginning to end. The day before the wedding, I was still getting "to do" lists that kept me sane.lol She was amazing and made both my husband and I feel like we all had been working together for much longer. Kristina helped us out with coordination of all of the vendors and shared suggestions to help us stay on track with our budget as well. She took care of errands that for us would have been extra stress the week before our day. Every detail I asked for she shared the vision and on the day of the wedding, I had no worries. .it all looked amazing, right down to the cake she helped put flowers on!! She was so kind to my guests and family and seemed to never stop working. So thankful we chose her services. Our guests commented that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to and were blown away by the privacy and beauty of the location. (Nobody walking in bathing suits or tourists watching in the background. Lol) Loulu Palm was the best choice for us 100 percent and is highly recommended.

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Danielle S

Could not have asked for a more perfect venue to hold our wedding on Jan. 2 2014. Linda Kress and her staff made our decision so easy because of her incredible attitude and knowledge. Linda answered all my questions via email in a timely manor. Ten days before our wedding Linda... Read More stepped in again and saved the day when we needed to hire a new wedding planner. Loulu Palms's in-house planner Kristina Domanski is truly an angel. She took over with ten days to go and made me feel so confident and stress-free. Her care and passion was evident from the first phone call. The day of the wedding both Kristina worked tirelessly to make the day go off without a hitch. The house was perfect to get ready in (the recently added air conditioning was fabulous) and the photos looked amazing in the house. The venue looked stunning and our guests felt like they had stepped in to a Hawaiian fairy-tale. When the rain threatened to dampen our day, the team did everything in their power to make sure no one even noticed the rain. In the end, we all spent the whole night dancing in the rain having the time of our lives. All of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, in no small part to the amazing venue and staff and Loulu Palm. If you are thinking of having a wedding on the North Shore, this is absolutely the place to come to. You will get the wedding of your dreams from a top notch staff. I highly recommend Kristina for all wedding coordination as well. PROS: Amazing staff, stunning venue, reasonable price, comfortable for guests and wedding party. Definitely use in-house wedding coordinator Kristina Domanski. CONS: Unpredictable weather on the North Shore, but in our case even the rain turned out to be a highlight as we danced the night away under the stars.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017

Best decision ever! Linda was amazing and the entire night left our guests blown away. While I'm from Oahu, I was planning everything from Sydney Australia and it went very smoothly. The venue itself is stunning and it has the perfect Hawaiian vibe that locals and visitors alike... Read More were in awe off. Just beautiful

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jac J

My hubby booked Loulu Palm on a Hawaii trip I couldn't make so I wasn't able to see the venue until the big day (we're based in SF). Loulu was everything that I wanted in our venue, it was gorgeous, simple, rustic, and intimate with the beach just a few steps from the ceremony... Read More site. We were able to have our giant tent with a great dance floor, bartenders, and food in one area, and then a hammock + fire pit in another section which was so fun. Linda was our amazing DOC and she was so great to work with. We worked on a tight budget and she was so great at helping us find ways to cut costs. All the vendors recommended were awesome (Kenekes for the dinner and Agnes for malasadas were some highlights!). I'd highly highly recommend and I hope to see Linda and Loulu when we return for an anniversary trip.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Rudi M

Loulu Palm and Linda Kress made our dreams come true for our wedding day. Loulu Palm is the most perfect venue you can imagine for your wedding in Hawaii. The ocean, beach, palm trees, mountains and best of all, all of this in a private setting for you and your guests to enjoy.... Read More And then there is Linda Kress. Linda is truly amazing and was a delight to work with right through from the first email inquiry through to the post wedding day good bye. Linda offered an endless list of ideas and suggestions to not only make our day unique and special, but also save money long the way. Working with Linda took the stress out of everything becasue you knew everything was goin gto be taken care off. Linda seems to work all day, every day tirelessly for all her clients. It might seem like a lot of work to organise a wedding with different vendors for everything compared to going to a hotel or resort, but it will be worth it. And with Linda's help, everything will be perfect. Thank you Linda, thank you Loulu Palm

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jenn M

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding! Nickie brought everything together wonderfully in her little piece of paradise with her endless creativity. The venue is spectacular, and we could feel the place running on love. Nickie and the vendors worked together like... Read More family and we felt like family too. We didn't want the day to end!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Ken F

This review is long overdue but we just had the most magical wedding at Loulu palms!! Kristina Domanski our wedding planner was amazing!! She was super sweet, easy to work with and very professional! E-mails we were answered promptly and she was always looking out for our best... Read More intrest. Having a destination wedding is not easy and with our busy schedules, we were very blessed to have Kristina helping us every step of the way. Kristina also ensured that we were within our budget and would help us get what we wanted by substituting items that were within our price range. During the wedding she was very good at resolving minor issues, improvising and making sure everything went perfectly. For example, when my wife forgot to bring her garter belt that night, Kristina created one for her on the spot. We highly recommend her and this beautiful venue. Wish we could relive that night over and over!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Dan P

Truth be told, my wife and I originally had looked to get married a couple miles up the road at Turtle Bay. Fortunately, they were booked on the dates we had in mind and we had to find another venue - and we're extremely happy we did. We found Loulu Palm online and based solely... Read More on the pictures and strength of reviews, we booked them and couldn't have been happier. From the outset, our coordinator, Kristina Domanski, was supportive, professional, always pleasant and positive. She just always had a way of keeping us relaxed and finding solutions that saved us stress, as well as money. We can't speak highly enough of her. Honestly, the pictures you find of this property will not do it justice. We visited a couple times prior to the wedding, but even on the big day, we were in awe of the natural beauty and charm that surrounded us.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sidney M

As cheesy as it sounds, the Loulu Palm is the definition of #blessed. We booked the venue based on pictures and video, site unvisited prior to our rehearsal day, and it was beyond our wildest dreams. A beautiful expansive space that still feels perfectly intimate thanks to the... Read More gorgeous palms that surround the property, it's the perfect backdrop for any celebration. Our wedding day will be a day that we never forget-you cannot take a bad picture anywhere. Start to finish absolutely no hiccups and good vibes all around. None of this would have been possible without the help of Linda Kress, our day of Coordinator. She was integral in making our vague yet specific wedding visions a reality. Linda was there every step of the way until the wedding was complete. She went above and beyond and personally sought out and found items we were missing for our wedding all while keeping us calm and confident that everything would come together. There is no doubt that we would recommend The Loulu Palm Estate and its staff to anyone who wants the perfect wedding. Day of coordinator is a MUST! 5 stars is an understatement.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle E

Getting married at Loulu Palm Estate was a great decision. We chose this venue without even seeing it in person, but all the pictures made it easy to choose this place. This venue is breathtaking! It is even more beautiful in person than in pictures. Kristina was our day of... Read More coordinator and I love her! She's easy to talk to and was very calm throughout the whole planning process. She was very organized and helpful, which helped me stay relaxed and stress free as much as possible. She made my wedding dreams come true! Without all her help and expertise, our wedding wouldn't have been so perfect! All of our guests commented on how beautiful the wedding and venue was. We couldn't have asked for a better venue or DOC.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer M

Loulou Palms is a true destination. From the moment you enter the drive, you feel like you are being drawn into your own private Hawaiian paradise. The beauty is undeniable but it is the people there that truly make it an experience you will never forget. We planned a simple... Read More private wedding this past March, 2016. Thanks to Linda Kress, it was a wedding beyond my imagination and a day I will cherish forever. I could never say enough about the kindness of the proprietors and the dedication that Linda puts toward making everything perfect with all the personalized touches two brides could wish for.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Donna K

After visiting Loulu Palms in previous years, and absolutely falling in love, I thought that on this visit to Oahu I would plan a 3rd year anniversary celebration with my then partner Jennifer. After careful consideration, (and the legalization of gay marriages), I proposed to... Read More Jennifer, and we married on our 3rd year anniversary at Loulu Palms. Linda Kress was our coordinator and pulled our whole day together beautifully. I watch our video frequently, and will definitely renew our vowels at Loulu again one day. The property and staff are most gracious and accommodated our every need. Lastly, the property is just so beautiful, you'll never want to leave.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Courtney L

Loulu Palm is by far the most breathtaking, magical and secluded location venue perfect for a wedding/event!! My fiancé and I were so lucky and feel so grateful to Linda Kress, our coordinator at Loulu Palm, for not only being extremely warm, helpful, reliable and organized, but... Read More also helping us save money everywhere as we were on a budget. From the beginning, Linda helped us SO MUCH and was so on top of it-we felt so relaxed throughout the entire process-that's not typical of a bride to feel that relaxed! :) She is the dream wedding coordinator as she doesn't try to make you spend money, she genuinely cares about you and wants you to have everything you want, while helping you stay on your budget. I am still shocked we were able to get married at such a stunning setting, where our family and friends could dance, play lawn games, walk in the sand and enjoy the gorgeous sunset at the beach-which it is all there, secluded just for you and your guests. Every vendor Linda Kress suggested was incredible, friendly and reliable!! We loved each one of them and they did an amazing job! Linda is the most organized and kind person I've ever come across. We wish we could get married again and again just to experience Loulu Palm and Linda and the staff's generosity, kindness and the beautiful atmosphere. Can't wait to go back and visit someday!!! Thank you to Loulu Palm, Linda Kress and team! Mahalo

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janet T

We got married at Loulu Palm on March 2016 and everything from the venue to the coordination service was perfect. From the moment we walked onto the property my husband and I knew that there was no place on the island that was going to beat this venue. What more could you ask... Read More for? A beautiful secluded beach facing one way and the beautiful lush green mountains of Hawaii when you face the other way. You have the best of both worlds and won't have any wanderers walking into your wedding which is how some venues are in Hawaii since its public. There's a cute house for the bridal party to get ready in and the restrooms are clean for your guests (this was something that worried me with having a beach wedding) luckily I didn't have to worry about that here. This place is so beautiful that one of our groomsmen's cousins saw all the pictures that he was tagged in on social media from our wedding and wants to have her wedding there now. Honestly, pictures can't even truly capture the beauty of this venue. It felt like a dream to be there. For our coordinator we were lucky to be blessed with Kristina Domanski. She was one of the sweetest people we have ever came across. She responded to every e-mail promptly and made a table with all of our vendors and timeline. Everything was so organized and she was in contact with all of the vendors to reassure we were all on the same schedule. She also threw in extras for us like games that were on the lawn for our kid guests which who were very entertained and occupied. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. She always had a smile on her face and was so friendly, my family loved her as they got to know her through the process also. I wouldn't have changed one thing about that special day for us. We received so many compliments from every single one of our guests about how it was the most beautiful wedding venue that they have been to and that it was the best wedding they've attended. We also kept getting compliments on how they were really impressed with how smooth the wedding was and how much fun they had. If you're planning a wedding go with Loulu Palm and Kristina...you will not have a single regret. I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jill S

I will never be able to say enough about Loulu, Linda or Nikki!! The estate is the most breath taking, picture perfect, dream of a location for a Hawaii wedding. From day one of inquiring about getting married here Linda Kress went above and beyond to make sure all my questions... Read More were answered and even offered tips for vendors and setup. She wasn't even our wedding coordinator and I don't think I would have been able to put this wedding together if it wasn't for her help! We were given the opportunity to return to Loulu after we were married to plant Loulu Palm Tree on the property so we always have something to return to and see grow. Without a doubt Linda and Nikki are family to us now and we will visit anytime we return home.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Patrick T

Words can't describe how awesome Linda is. Definite heaven sent. Her expertise, kind heart, budget friendly and calm demeanor made our destination wedding truly a day to remember. We had a spectacular event carefully coordinated by Linda. An event that pleased both locals, staff... Read More and visitors. Linda exceeded our expectations from start to finish. She is a professional problem solver. Family and friends were wondering why my wife was so relaxed a few days before the wedding. Mind you, we have a newborn that constantly needed mommys attn and such a big event coming in a few days. My response was simple, "you haven't met Linda yet".

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jeff B

Loulu Palm Estate is absolutely amazing in every way. Secluded ocean front yard surrounded by lush greenery and mountains. Does not get any better in my opinion. Linda Kress runs the property and also worked as our coordinator. If you have your event at Loulu, I'd highly... Read More recommend working with Linda for coordination. She is amazing, patient, experienced, connected, and just an overall wonderful person. We were able to trust her judgment, which allowed us greater peace of mind. Having worked so many weddings on the property, Linda knows what works and what doesn't. We rented the groomsman yurt and it was phenomenal. The bridal party was able to get ready in the property house. I cannot imagine a better venue or coordinator. Thanks Linda and Loulu Palm Estate! Aloha

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Daisy S

Linda Kress was amazing and her services was exceptional! Thank you for giving me my dream wedding. My family and i were so grateful for her. Some downside but not too much of a big deal... it was on the food and flower vendors side not Loulu Palms/ linda Kress doing... the... Read More buffet was ok and i wish the bridal bouquet would look closer to what I envisioned.... not big fan of the blue dye coming off on my hands.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Marlee B

We got married at the magical Loulu Palm a couple of months ago. The estate is even more beautiful in person (if you can believe it!). This location is excellent because it is so private and you get a bit of beach, grass and a superb mountain view in the background. The property... Read More is large but wasn't overwhelming for our small guest list. Our guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous the venue was. Linda Kress, our wedding coordinator, was beyond incredible. I was never stressed about anything. I simply gave her a rough direction and she understood my vision completely. The flowers and decor were amazing and exactly to our taste. The house on the property is so charming. The bridesmaids had a lovely day getting ready in the stunning, air-conditioned room. The boys loved the grooms yurt as well. There are so many details that make this place perfect, I couldn't list them all! Linda really took control and made the process sooooo easy for us. Even several of our guests mentioned how on-the-ball she was with everything. I would recommend Loulu Palm (and Linda Kress) to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nicole B

We had our wedding on 10/24/15. We used Linda Kress as our day of coordinator. She was very organized and extremely helpful. Our wedding turned out better than we could even imagine. I can not express how beautiful the venue was and how amazing Linda was at helping every detail... Read More come out perfect! This venue is perfect because the scenery is beautiful on its own and it's private!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

The wedding of our daughter was everything that she and we hoped. The venue was beautiful, the event coordination by Linda Kress was both personal and professional, and the service providers recommended by Linda were all terrific. In particular, the caterer, Keneke's, provided... Read More delicious and fresh on-site food selections. We would definitely recommend both Loulu Palm Estate and Linda Kress.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lanna C

Let me first say that Loulu palm was like a dream! It was an exquisite beautiful location that I am so happy to have found on the Internet. Living in New York and trying to plan a destination wedding was not easy however Linda is the best wedding planner you could ever find. She... Read More was so thoughtful, so quick to get back to us, worked with me on every detail and I could not be more pleased! For her service I would rate her higher than five stars! She made my destination wedding seamless and beautiful. She goes above and beyond and is a superstar! I will for sure go back to renew my vows and to have a tree planting ceremony. I give Loulu Palm and Linda the highest rating available without question!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sheri L

This was the best venue and best wedding ever! We loved Linda Kress, she was amazing to work with. We would recommend this venue to every couple getting married!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

My partner (now husband!) and I got married in May 2016 and Loulu Palm Estate was perfect. Our wedding was small (40 guests) and although the venue could obviously handle much bigger events, it worked well for our small party as well. The setting was beautiful, and Linda... Read More Kress, the manager, was also our wedding planner. Linda was great to work with - full of ideas and suggestions - and also very respectful and responsive to what we wanted. We wanted a balance of beauty and sophistication, but also have it feel very Hawaiian - that relaxed island laid back feeling. Everything went off perfectly on the day - it was magic - thanks to the beautiful setting and Linda and her team's hard work.