Loulu Palm

North Shore Oahu, HI

Book Your Wedding with Loulu Palm

On the North Shore of the Hawaiian island of Oahu Loulu sits the scenic Loulu Palm, straddling sandy beaches and hosting a variety of endangered native plants. The estate covers a mile-long stretch of pristine beachfront and is the wedding venue of choice for couples who want to tie the knot in Haleiwa, Hawaii. Verdant mountains surround plantation-style structures that provide a breathtaking backdrop to capture romantic memories. Lush gardens and tropical trees offer an intimate setting for a private ceremony and the gentle sea breeze and bright blue skies will find couples yearning for an outdoor reception secluded from the lights and sounds of the city.

Many feature films, television series and famous fashion shoots have taken place at Loulu Palm. With sunshine all year round and thousands of square feet of space, large gatherings can be managed outdoors easily. Couples can choose the beach or estate gardens as the setting for their wedding and tented receptions can also be arranged. The estate includes a house built in 1947, which exudes the character of an old-style plantation hut, where the bride and groom will find a modern dressing area complete with all desired amenities needed to prepare for the momentous occasion.

This grand estate is located adjacent the famous Waialua Bay, at the mouth of the Anahulu River. While on-site accommodation is available, couples will find ample lodgings and dining options all along the shore. There is plenty of surfing all around and the Kaiaka State Recreation Area on Kiaka Point, located besides Kaiaka Bay, has some breathtaking settings to photograph intimate moments and warm family gatherings. Couples will enjoy taking scenic drives along the winding Kamehameha Highway, where they can witness the pastoral tranquility of the surrounding countryside while passing a succession of small bays and coves.

The total capacity for wedding receptions is 225 guests and the venue is available for 12 hours. While the venue closes at 11 p.m., it is required that all music and live entertainment ends by 10 p.m. Couples are allowed full access to the estate, but need to arrange food and liquor separately. The following amenities are also included in the site rental fees:

• Ceremony arch
  • Dressing area for bride and groom
  • Outdoor lighting

There is no kitchen on-site and outside caterers and decorators need to be approved prior to selection. Music amplifiers are allowed and there are designated smoking areas. All alcoholic drinks need to be served by a licensed bartender and couples are required to arrange general liability insurance before booking. The following restrictions and requirements also apply at the venue:

• No rice or birdseed
  • Valet parking required for over 50 guests
  • No confetti

• Elopement cruise
  • Complimentary champagne and appetizers
  • Day-of coordinator

Loulu Palm

Located on the North Shore of Oahu, the Loulu Palm property sits back from a long stretch of secluded beachfront between turquoise blue water and lush tropical mountains, creating the perfect backdrop for all your photographic memories. A plantation style home, built in 1941, exudes character and charm and provides a bit of a time warp to days gone by of old Hawaii.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Beach, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Shuttle Service

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

North Shore Oahu, HI (800) 880-7256

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Priscilla H

We had our dream wedding at Loulu Plam in late September this year. No words can describe how MAGIC it is. Photos and videos can not even capture how beauty this venue is. You really have to be there in person to see it. Living in New York to organize a destination wedding is... Read More extremely tough, especially we only get to visit the venue one day before the wedding. However, from the moment we walk into Loulu Palm, we know this is it! This is where everything is going to happen! This is everything we've ever wanted for our big day right there in Hawaii! The private estate with gate and parking, private sand beach access, grass lawn, palm tress, tropical plants, fire woods, wooden chairs, mountains and cute old house- what else could you ask for? Besides the venue is breathtaking, Loulu palm staff are extremely helpful and friendly to all of our guests. We'd like to shout out loud special THANK YOU to our wedding planner Kristina Domanski, who is extremely passion, talent, supportive, and positive! Without her, we can't pull the destination wedding together. Knowing we have busy working schedule, Kristina manages to answer our endless emails promptly and accommodates the time difference for unlimited phone discussions. She makes sure to control and calls out any budget concerns yet still maintain to achieve my vision. Kristina even help me run errands to buy fuji film batteries the night before the wedding. I could not express how much appreciation I have towards Kristina! I almost don't want to share this review because Loulu Palm is such a private paradise that I wish to keep it for myself. If you are still scratching your head reviewing tons of venue reviews and photos, you don't have to continue anymore. Loulu Palm is truly a DREAM COME TRUE!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Stephanie R

Our wedding was held at Loulu Palms during the Spring...and we STILL hear how amazing our day was. Linda Kress whom we hired as our DOC, was heaven sent! We were planning our wedding from afar and she made sure we stayed on track over a year and a half. Linda literally saved us... Read More thousands of dollars-we hired Kenekes (which we highly recommend to stay on budget), Marie Blooms and A Cake Life, which lead to our day going more flawless than we could have ever imagined. The day of our wedding -we could not think of one thing that didn't go as planned! It was truly a dream come true. As for the venue-we felt for the view (right on the beach) and the open concept layout, we couldn't have found anywhere on the island for the price we got! Thank you to Linda and everyone at Loulu for thee Best Day Ever!! *seriously, hire Linda-you won't regret it*

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Tracey K

If you're contemplating where you can tie the knot and create memories with absolutely stunning scenery in mind and complete privacy on your day...Loulu Palm is the venue!!! Pictures don't do this location justice. From the very beginning of my communication with Nickie, I... Read More got that gut feeling it was right. She was so professional and responded promptly to every question and concern I had. She was so easy to work with, being in Canada it was comforting having someone that understood my vision so well just through email correspondence! She was there on our day and even more helpful. And what can I say about Kristina; who we hired as our coordinator..she is also amazing! I thought I was organized. .well she's so much more. Kristina was also very prompt in our communication from beginning to end. The day before the wedding, I was still getting "to do" lists that kept me sane.lol She was amazing and made both my husband and I feel like we all had been working together for much longer. Kristina helped us out with coordination of all of the vendors and shared suggestions to help us stay on track with our budget as well. She took care of errands that for us would have been extra stress the week before our day. Every detail I asked for she shared the vision and on the day of the wedding, I had no worries. .it all looked amazing, right down to the cake she helped put flowers on!! She was so kind to my guests and family and seemed to never stop working. So thankful we chose her services. Our guests commented that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to and were blown away by the privacy and beauty of the location. (Nobody walking in bathing suits or tourists watching in the background. Lol) Loulu Palm was the best choice for us 100 percent and is highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ramon H

We married at Loulu Palms 5 years ago. I organised a suprise vow renewal and wanted to deal with Linda Kress again as we she our coordinator 5 years ago. What can i say about Linda? She is simply the best. From amswering my calls from Australia at 9:30pm at night to organising... Read More everything for me on the day, even making sure my 2 daughters lookes the part, Linda was so easy to deal with and made the day even more amazing. I would definitely recommend Linda to anyone wanting to organise an event at Loulu Palms - you will be very lucky to have her. Truly amazing. P.S. thanks to Lyn for looking after our girls too while the ceremony was on.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Raquel S

With no hesitation, my husband and I chose Loulu Palm as our wedding venue. We loved the privacy of the estate and the beautiful views of the mountains and ocean. We got married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and EVERYTHING was perfect! The day went by so smoothly and we... Read More did not feel stressed at all. Our guests, from Hawaii and California, fell in love the beauty of Loulu Palm. Linda Kress, our day of coordinator, was amazing. She was so much more than a DOC. She helped us throughout the process and made planning a wedding all the way from California very easy. Her calming and sweet spirit eased my anxieties every time I spoke with her over the phone. We are so happy that we chose Loulu Palm!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Inez F

I can't say enough good things about Loulu Palm. It has everything you could want for a Hawaiian wedding (or a beautiful wedding in general): a comfortable, nice house to get ready in, a large lanai for the reception with chairs, tables, a dance floor, and a comfortable lounge... Read More area, gorgeous mountain views, a large lawn, and a private beach. The place is comfortable and convenient for guests: available parking, clean and well-stocked restrooms, ample seating, shaded areas to keep cool. I loved that our guests had options if they didn't want to dance- the entire estate is yours for the day, so guests could take a walk on the beach and look at the stars, or play games on the lawn that the venue provided for a tiny additional fee. It's secluded and peaceful, which set it apart to us from the hotels we were considering when looking for a venue. Another pro for us was the autonomy- you bring in your own vendors, which is nice if you want to have control over things like catering. The price for all of these things was extremely reasonable. On top of that, they were very easy and fast to work with- booking was smooth, and Nikki provided us with a bunch of information immediately upon booking that helped kick start some of the wedding planning: sample layouts of the property, info on getting a Hawaii marriage license and wedding insurance, recommended vendors, etc. Since we live in California and weren't able to see the venue until the week of the wedding, for coordinating we worked with Linda Kress. Although she was technically a "day of coordinator", Linda's assistance was invaluable throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was excellent in communicating her role to us, which included taking over communication with vendors for the month preceding the wedding, but also offered to give suggestions and help even before then. In particular, she gave us vendor recommendations, offered her wholesale accounts for flowers and transport, offered contacts for flowers, bartenders and other vendors, gave input on and finalized/submitted our rental order, allowed us to ship items to her house the month before the wedding, planned and executed the rehearsal in Waikiki where we were all staying, booked a last minute rehearsal dinner at a restaurant she recommended when our original plan fell through days before the event, and in general was quick and efficient in communicating with us and answering all of the random questions we threw her way over months of planning. Because of her, our wedding planning was completely stress-free and a lot of fun. We basically sent various pieces to her (as well as used some of her decor/vases that she generously offered), sent her a few pinterest photos, and she put it all together in a cohesive and beautiful way. So many guests complimented the place settings and arrangements that she did. The ceremony and reception both were executed smoothly and the entire experience was perfect for us, our wedding party, and our guests. Her team also handled all of the clean up, packing things for us to bring back to our hotel with us at the end of the night, and even mailing some stuff to our home that was left behind. We appreciated her addressing things that don't occur immediately: amounts to tip the various vendors, suggestions for the ceremony, etc. I haven't talked to anyone who has had such a superb experience with their coordinator. We highly recommend Loulu Palm to anyone getting married in Hawaii!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jason L

We were thrilled with our wedding at LouLu Palm Estate in early September 2017! Our guests kept praising how fun our wedding was. The private beachside land and sunset wowed everyone. It was such a memorable day that we're so grateful for choosing LouLu. The staff are... Read More professional yet casual, making it a true Hawaiian ohana (family) style event. Linda Kress was our DOC but really felt more than that. She worked tirelessly to make sure our day was unique and as care-free as possible. With friends and family split mainly between Australia and California, we knew we wanted a destination wedding in between in Hawaii. Since we knew it was unlikely we would have time to visit Hawaii before the wedding, it was a gamble. So we did a ton of research, including what you're doing now - reading reviews on The Knot. Coincidentally, a good friend's sister had her wedding at LouLu two years before and another friend was having his wedding two months before us at LouLu. All of their first hand feedback made us comfortable that LouLu was the right choice. Linda is so lovely. We loved how she really cared about our wedding and making sure our vision was met. Being a seasoned pro who is a part of LouLu made such a big difference. She knows exactly what works and what doesnt', so she can give super informed advice. Something I really appreciated about Linda was her unpretentious and 'frugal' style. Weddings are expensive, even when you strive for them not to be. But of course everything adds up! Linda is great at knowing where to save costs by doing it yourself or calling in favors from connections. Being able to BYO alcohol alone is a huge money saver! We started working with Linda many months before the wedding. She was accommodating to take calls with us frequently to get most of the big decisions out of the way. It was really helpful that she is quick to respond and get you answers. Given how many weddings Linda manages a year with such a small team, I'm impressed how she copes! During the week leading up to the wedding day, Linda and LouLu were great! They let us see the place to decide how the wedding would flow and the little decorations we could use. The wedding day itself went surprisingly smoothly. When you're the one getting married, the important thing is to be relaxed and present so you can enjoy it. Hawaii is tropical and hot, so it was nice for the wedding party to be able to rest and keep cool in the house. One of the clear advantages of LouLu is the location. It was really special for us to have our ceremony with the ocean backdrop. Being a beach person, that's what I've always wanted. For our wedding photos, we were fortunate enough to capture some stunning shots there. We were one of the first weddings to use the new lanai at LouLu. Although we were really considering using the clear tent, we're happy we chose the lanai because it's a perfect size and has the option of a roof or not. To LouLu and Linda, thank you. It was an amazing wedding that we'll cherish forever. If you're deciding where to have your wedding in Oahu, LouLu is a superb choice.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jessica N

Where to begin! My husband and I got married at Loulu Palm back in June of 2017 and it was by far the best day of our lives. We owe a huge thank you to Linda Kress and Loulu Palm for making our dreams of getting married by the water surrounded by lush greenery come true. Even... Read More though Linda called herself Day of Coordinator she stepped in months before giving amazing advice helping us to save money where we could. Her warmth drew us in but her organization kept us sane and on schedule. Our wedding was no easy task, we had a certain vision and she did everything in her power to make that vision come to life, which she did and even surpassed our expectations! Her knowledge of the island and vendors was so important since we were planning from California. She had a "no worries"attitude and even if she was worrying she didn't let me know as to not stress out the bride which is so appreciated! I'm so thankful we chose Loulu Palm because of it's beautiful landscape, spacious setting where you get to make it completely your own, and working with such wonderful people! If you are questioning which venue on the North Shore you want to use as your Venue I urge you to choose Loulu Palm and have the privilege of having Linda coordinate your very special day. Our guests continue to tell us how it was the best wedding they have been to because of the gorgeous grounds and because of how smoothly everything ran, when things go smoothly everyone is able to have much more fun! <3

Reviewed on 8/14/2017

Best decision ever! Linda was amazing and the entire night left our guests blown away. While I'm from Oahu, I was planning everything from Sydney Australia and it went very smoothly. The venue itself is stunning and it has the perfect Hawaiian vibe that locals and visitors alike... Read More were in awe off. Just beautiful

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jac J

My hubby booked Loulu Palm on a Hawaii trip I couldn't make so I wasn't able to see the venue until the big day (we're based in SF). Loulu was everything that I wanted in our venue, it was gorgeous, simple, rustic, and intimate with the beach just a few steps from the ceremony... Read More site. We were able to have our giant tent with a great dance floor, bartenders, and food in one area, and then a hammock + fire pit in another section which was so fun. Linda was our amazing DOC and she was so great to work with. We worked on a tight budget and she was so great at helping us find ways to cut costs. All the vendors recommended were awesome (Kenekes for the dinner and Agnes for malasadas were some highlights!). I'd highly highly recommend and I hope to see Linda and Loulu when we return for an anniversary trip.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Rudi M

Loulu Palm and Linda Kress made our dreams come true for our wedding day. Loulu Palm is the most perfect venue you can imagine for your wedding in Hawaii. The ocean, beach, palm trees, mountains and best of all, all of this in a private setting for you and your guests to enjoy.... Read More And then there is Linda Kress. Linda is truly amazing and was a delight to work with right through from the first email inquiry through to the post wedding day good bye. Linda offered an endless list of ideas and suggestions to not only make our day unique and special, but also save money long the way. Working with Linda took the stress out of everything becasue you knew everything was goin gto be taken care off. Linda seems to work all day, every day tirelessly for all her clients. It might seem like a lot of work to organise a wedding with different vendors for everything compared to going to a hotel or resort, but it will be worth it. And with Linda's help, everything will be perfect. Thank you Linda, thank you Loulu Palm

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jenn M

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding! Nickie brought everything together wonderfully in her little piece of paradise with her endless creativity. The venue is spectacular, and we could feel the place running on love. Nickie and the vendors worked together like... Read More family and we felt like family too. We didn't want the day to end!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Ken F

This review is long overdue but we just had the most magical wedding at Loulu palms!! Kristina Domanski our wedding planner was amazing!! She was super sweet, easy to work with and very professional! E-mails we were answered promptly and she was always looking out for our best... Read More intrest. Having a destination wedding is not easy and with our busy schedules, we were very blessed to have Kristina helping us every step of the way. Kristina also ensured that we were within our budget and would help us get what we wanted by substituting items that were within our price range. During the wedding she was very good at resolving minor issues, improvising and making sure everything went perfectly. For example, when my wife forgot to bring her garter belt that night, Kristina created one for her on the spot. We highly recommend her and this beautiful venue. Wish we could relive that night over and over!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Dan P

Truth be told, my wife and I originally had looked to get married a couple miles up the road at Turtle Bay. Fortunately, they were booked on the dates we had in mind and we had to find another venue - and we're extremely happy we did. We found Loulu Palm online and based solely... Read More on the pictures and strength of reviews, we booked them and couldn't have been happier. From the outset, our coordinator, Kristina Domanski, was supportive, professional, always pleasant and positive. She just always had a way of keeping us relaxed and finding solutions that saved us stress, as well as money. We can't speak highly enough of her. Honestly, the pictures you find of this property will not do it justice. We visited a couple times prior to the wedding, but even on the big day, we were in awe of the natural beauty and charm that surrounded us.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sidney M

As cheesy as it sounds, the Loulu Palm is the definition of #blessed. We booked the venue based on pictures and video, site unvisited prior to our rehearsal day, and it was beyond our wildest dreams. A beautiful expansive space that still feels perfectly intimate thanks to the... Read More gorgeous palms that surround the property, it's the perfect backdrop for any celebration. Our wedding day will be a day that we never forget-you cannot take a bad picture anywhere. Start to finish absolutely no hiccups and good vibes all around. None of this would have been possible without the help of Linda Kress, our day of Coordinator. She was integral in making our vague yet specific wedding visions a reality. Linda was there every step of the way until the wedding was complete. She went above and beyond and personally sought out and found items we were missing for our wedding all while keeping us calm and confident that everything would come together. There is no doubt that we would recommend The Loulu Palm Estate and its staff to anyone who wants the perfect wedding. Day of coordinator is a MUST! 5 stars is an understatement.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle E

Getting married at Loulu Palm Estate was a great decision. We chose this venue without even seeing it in person, but all the pictures made it easy to choose this place. This venue is breathtaking! It is even more beautiful in person than in pictures. Kristina was our day of... Read More coordinator and I love her! She's easy to talk to and was very calm throughout the whole planning process. She was very organized and helpful, which helped me stay relaxed and stress free as much as possible. She made my wedding dreams come true! Without all her help and expertise, our wedding wouldn't have been so perfect! All of our guests commented on how beautiful the wedding and venue was. We couldn't have asked for a better venue or DOC.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer M

Loulou Palms is a true destination. From the moment you enter the drive, you feel like you are being drawn into your own private Hawaiian paradise. The beauty is undeniable but it is the people there that truly make it an experience you will never forget. We planned a simple... Read More private wedding this past March, 2016. Thanks to Linda Kress, it was a wedding beyond my imagination and a day I will cherish forever. I could never say enough about the kindness of the proprietors and the dedication that Linda puts toward making everything perfect with all the personalized touches two brides could wish for.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Donna K

After visiting Loulu Palms in previous years, and absolutely falling in love, I thought that on this visit to Oahu I would plan a 3rd year anniversary celebration with my then partner Jennifer. After careful consideration, (and the legalization of gay marriages), I proposed to... Read More Jennifer, and we married on our 3rd year anniversary at Loulu Palms. Linda Kress was our coordinator and pulled our whole day together beautifully. I watch our video frequently, and will definitely renew our vowels at Loulu again one day. The property and staff are most gracious and accommodated our every need. Lastly, the property is just so beautiful, you'll never want to leave.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Xuan Z

We just had our wedding one week ago at Loulupalm. No words can describe how amazing this location is! And all of our guests love it! When the first time we saw the venue one year ago, we just can't believe there is such a place in Hawaii! Beautiful beach, nice lawn, mountain... Read More view, tropical plants, bonfire, bridal room... It has everything you want for a perfect beach wedding! The most important thing for us: it is pet friendly!!! And you can choose almost any vendors except rental. So we booked it right away! What made this venue even more beautiful is our wedding planner and coordinator, Kristina! She is an angel who can make every thing happen! During the planning, Kristina did such a great job on detailing everything! She is very flexible and calm with everything! She found a vegan cake for our youngest guest, a 2-year-old boy, who is lactose intolerance. It was the first time he eat a cake since he was born. She even printed out the escort cards for me one day before the wedding, because the one I booked online mailed to the wrong place. She even helped us return some unconsumed beverage to save money! And all of our guests loves her! There are too many good things I can say about this place. I would definitely recommend Loulupalm and Kristina to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Courtney L

Loulu Palm is by far the most breathtaking, magical and secluded location venue perfect for a wedding/event!! My fiancé and I were so lucky and feel so grateful to Linda Kress, our coordinator at Loulu Palm, for not only being extremely warm, helpful, reliable and organized, but... Read More also helping us save money everywhere as we were on a budget. From the beginning, Linda helped us SO MUCH and was so on top of it-we felt so relaxed throughout the entire process-that's not typical of a bride to feel that relaxed! :) She is the dream wedding coordinator as she doesn't try to make you spend money, she genuinely cares about you and wants you to have everything you want, while helping you stay on your budget. I am still shocked we were able to get married at such a stunning setting, where our family and friends could dance, play lawn games, walk in the sand and enjoy the gorgeous sunset at the beach-which it is all there, secluded just for you and your guests. Every vendor Linda Kress suggested was incredible, friendly and reliable!! We loved each one of them and they did an amazing job! Linda is the most organized and kind person I've ever come across. We wish we could get married again and again just to experience Loulu Palm and Linda and the staff's generosity, kindness and the beautiful atmosphere. Can't wait to go back and visit someday!!! Thank you to Loulu Palm, Linda Kress and team! Mahalo

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janet T

We got married at Loulu Palm on March 2016 and everything from the venue to the coordination service was perfect. From the moment we walked onto the property my husband and I knew that there was no place on the island that was going to beat this venue. What more could you ask... Read More for? A beautiful secluded beach facing one way and the beautiful lush green mountains of Hawaii when you face the other way. You have the best of both worlds and won't have any wanderers walking into your wedding which is how some venues are in Hawaii since its public. There's a cute house for the bridal party to get ready in and the restrooms are clean for your guests (this was something that worried me with having a beach wedding) luckily I didn't have to worry about that here. This place is so beautiful that one of our groomsmen's cousins saw all the pictures that he was tagged in on social media from our wedding and wants to have her wedding there now. Honestly, pictures can't even truly capture the beauty of this venue. It felt like a dream to be there. For our coordinator we were lucky to be blessed with Kristina Domanski. She was one of the sweetest people we have ever came across. She responded to every e-mail promptly and made a table with all of our vendors and timeline. Everything was so organized and she was in contact with all of the vendors to reassure we were all on the same schedule. She also threw in extras for us like games that were on the lawn for our kid guests which who were very entertained and occupied. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. She always had a smile on her face and was so friendly, my family loved her as they got to know her through the process also. I wouldn't have changed one thing about that special day for us. We received so many compliments from every single one of our guests about how it was the most beautiful wedding venue that they have been to and that it was the best wedding they've attended. We also kept getting compliments on how they were really impressed with how smooth the wedding was and how much fun they had. If you're planning a wedding go with Loulu Palm and Kristina...you will not have a single regret. I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jill S

I will never be able to say enough about Loulu, Linda or Nikki!! The estate is the most breath taking, picture perfect, dream of a location for a Hawaii wedding. From day one of inquiring about getting married here Linda Kress went above and beyond to make sure all my questions... Read More were answered and even offered tips for vendors and setup. She wasn't even our wedding coordinator and I don't think I would have been able to put this wedding together if it wasn't for her help! We were given the opportunity to return to Loulu after we were married to plant Loulu Palm Tree on the property so we always have something to return to and see grow. Without a doubt Linda and Nikki are family to us now and we will visit anytime we return home.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Patrick T

Words can't describe how awesome Linda is. Definite heaven sent. Her expertise, kind heart, budget friendly and calm demeanor made our destination wedding truly a day to remember. We had a spectacular event carefully coordinated by Linda. An event that pleased both locals, staff... Read More and visitors. Linda exceeded our expectations from start to finish. She is a professional problem solver. Family and friends were wondering why my wife was so relaxed a few days before the wedding. Mind you, we have a newborn that constantly needed mommys attn and such a big event coming in a few days. My response was simple, "you haven't met Linda yet".

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jeff B

Loulu Palm Estate is absolutely amazing in every way. Secluded ocean front yard surrounded by lush greenery and mountains. Does not get any better in my opinion. Linda Kress runs the property and also worked as our coordinator. If you have your event at Loulu, I'd highly... Read More recommend working with Linda for coordination. She is amazing, patient, experienced, connected, and just an overall wonderful person. We were able to trust her judgment, which allowed us greater peace of mind. Having worked so many weddings on the property, Linda knows what works and what doesn't. We rented the groomsman yurt and it was phenomenal. The bridal party was able to get ready in the property house. I cannot imagine a better venue or coordinator. Thanks Linda and Loulu Palm Estate! Aloha

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Daisy S

Linda Kress was amazing and her services was exceptional! Thank you for giving me my dream wedding. My family and i were so grateful for her. Some downside but not too much of a big deal... it was on the food and flower vendors side not Loulu Palms/ linda Kress doing... the... Read More buffet was ok and i wish the bridal bouquet would look closer to what I envisioned.... not big fan of the blue dye coming off on my hands.