DFW's Most TRUSTED Wedding Ministers

All Ministers are Officiants, but not all Officiants are Ministers. We are Texas Strong and for more than 46 years, the Ministers of LoveNotes - DFW Clergy Services have provided the experience and expertise necessary to make sure each and every bride has the wedding ceremony they have always envisioned. For the past 9 years, LoveNotes has received the prestigious "Vendi" award as the Best Wedding Officiants in Dallas / Fort Worth. EXPERIENCE DOES MATTER. "No one helps you say 'I do' better than we do."

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

6713 Long Meadow Drive, Sachse, TX Dallas / Ft. Worth (817) 917-5540

Officiant Buster Noah from LoveNotes

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Laurel S

Buster was recommended to us by our wedding planner and he did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. We are not religious or active in a church, but wanted a somewhat traditional ceremony performed in a non-religious context which Buster delivered beautifully. The love... Read More notes workbook made it very easy to mix , match, and customize traditional and non-religious vows, blessings,& readings, etc... We also opted to do premarital counseling with Buster both for our own benefit, and to get to know him better on a personal level before the wedding. I'm so glad we did because he was able to incorporate so personal touches into the ceremony that had everyone laughing, and many guests were surprised to learn he wasn't someone we'd known before our entire lives which is a testament to his warmth. For the distance he had to drive to both to our rehearsal venue and the wedding venue, I think the cost was a very good value, and the cost of counseling was a great value as well. I would absolutely recommend Buster to anyone looking for an officiant!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Emma G

We got married on the 17th of May in DFW and Randy Prouse was our officiant. I am telling you the honest to goodness truth, he is the best! The way he organized the ceremony, and our vows were amazing and it all went very well! He helped us know what we needed to do, and... Read More everything ran super smoothly! We could not have asked for a better man to marry us!! Thank you Love Notes, and thank you Randy! :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Angela H

What a wonderful job! I am so glad I chose Love Notes (especially Chris Marx!) Was able to choose what we wanted Chris to say, and let me tell you - he couldn't have made our wedding any better! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Shelby m

Chuck Sisneros was an absolute dream! We had originally booked another officiant that we decided just didn’t fit what we wanted for our special day. When we heard about LoveNotes we knew this would be perfect for us. We met with Chuck and told him what we wanted and he 100%... Read More delivered. We wrote our own vows and Chuck printed them for us to read at the ceremony. I can’t say enough wonderful things! I would totally recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Suzanne H

Marty was our officiant for our wedding. He guided us through the entire process and his book was a major help when picking out the kind of ceremony we wanted. He did a wonderful job marrying us and I will always remember what a beautiful ceremony it was.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Lisa W

My husband and I loved going through Love Notes for our wedding officiant! We both come from Jewish and Christian backgrounds and wanted to have a spiritual ceremony to represent both sides of our families and our religious beliefs. Love Notes provides you with an online guide... Read More to select readings, religious verses/poems, vows, ring exchange vows, special ceremony extras, and execution of pronouncing the couple. Or you can write everything yourself if you want! We were able to create the ceremony exactly as we pictured it! Joe Zinser executed our wedding ceremony better than we could’ve expected, especially given the weather circumstances (outdoor ceremony with 30 mph winds). He was able to speak loudly and clearly for everyone to hear, and improvised well when we did the Kiddush Cup by recruiting some of the groomsmen to hold bottles of wine instead of having drinks spill over during the ceremony. He also made our wedding rehearsal very enjoyable instead of feeling routine and boring- making us laugh and helping explain why we’re doing things a certain way to help everyone remember their role and where to stand. He remained professional, yet personable. He responded to all communication timely and was very organized, yet flexible. We’re thankful that we used Joe Zinser through Love Notes for our perfect wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Monique G

Chris Marx was our officiant and he did an amazing job. During our initial meeting, we got all of our questions answered. We got to design the exact ceremony that we wanted. Chris did a great job communicating with us. He was funny and engaging during our ceremony and made it... Read More memorable. Thank you so much for making our special day memorable.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Haleigh S

Chris Marx with Love Notes is so kind and professional! He is easy to work with and performed the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding on 12/9/17. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Amanda O

Marty was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the moment we had our initial meeting with Marty we knew he would be a great fit for us. At our initial meeting we received a copy of Marty’s book “A Ceremony to Remember.” The book was a HUGE help in guiding us to design our... Read More ideal ceremony. During our rehearsal and ceremony Marty was pleasant, uplifting, professional, funny and very personable with our family and friends--I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about him. I’m glad we chose Marty to be by our side on our special day!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Elizabeth A

We recently had the very distinct pleasure of having Frank DeLeo provide us with pre marital counseling sessions, and to have him perform our wedding ceremony. Frank has the first hand experience of knowing what it takes to make a Marriage work, and his relationship with God is... Read More obvious from the moment you first meet him! He provided us with invaluable advice and first hand wisdom that will serve us well for many years to come. Frank also performed our wedding ceremony, and he simply did a stunning job! Frank met with us beforehand to discuss what readings, prayers, and vows that we would like to read during our ceremony. On the day of, he hit every single note and sentiment that we hoped would be conveyed during our service. We strongly recommend Frank to anyone looking for counseling, or wedding officiant services!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017

Chuck was our officiant (10.29.17) and let me just say that this man is beyond amazing!! From our initial interview he won us away! So professional, so sweet, just on top of things! He literally knew what we wanted and made it happened. Everyone kept saying how amazing and sweet... Read More our ceremony was. And all thanks to chuck! And I love how he did it in Spanish too, it made even more special. Thank you again, chuck! You made our day so special!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Carley M

We were married in October 2017 by Joe Zinser. Joe did an awesome job making the ceremony exactly what we wanted. He really took his time getting to know us and knew exactly what to do to make our ceremony run smoothly. We were so happy with our ceremony and thankful for the... Read More LoveNotes book to help guide us in the process.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Erica W

We were fortunate enough to be referred to Pastor Chuck when our close friend and officiant was unable to attend our wedding. Being new to the area, we had to rely on referrals from our wedding planner, and I'm so glad we did. On our wedding day, having Pastor Chuck made it feel... Read More like we had known him for years. He did a wonderful job of getting a sense of what we were looking for in our ceremony, and it played out perfectly. Pastor Chuck is warm and personable, with a sweet sense of humor, and I would recommend him highly to anyone in the area who is in search of a wedding officiant.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lauren A

Joe Zinser was our officiant and he was amazing! He made everyone feel very comfortable at ease. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

Our officiant Reverend Joe Zinser was absolutely amazing and made us feel so special. His interaction with us and our family was so honorable and made us feel like family.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Ashley H

Marty made our special day absolutely perfect! He made everyone laugh but also feel the love throughout the whole ceremony! He was so great to get to know and we hope to keep in touch forever! We have heard multiple people from our wedding tell us how great he was and we've... Read More passed his name on to friends already! Perfect day and great experience getting to completely personalize our ceremony! Thanks Marty!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 STEPHANIE S

My wedding was October 31st and I was lucky enough to have Chuck Sisneros fr LoveNotes as our officiant! !! He was truly amazing and could not ask for a better ceremony. Chuck made our ceremony exactly how we wanted it.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Romi O

You'll be lucky to have Marty Younkin to be your officiant! As a planner, we recommend the best to our clients. Well, he's the BEST so don't waste your time and book him soon because I won't be surprised if he's booked already!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Catherine B

It was such a pleasure to work with LoveNotes and specifically, our minister Al Taylor. We were worried we wouldn’t feel like we “knew” the person marrying us but when we met with Al at our local Starbucks (that he offered to travel 45+ minutes to meet us at), we were instantly... Read More put at ease and felt like we had known him forever as cliche as it sounds. From beginning to end, Al was always very communicative in what our next steps needed to be and was always quick to respond if any questions arose. I would HIGHLY recommend him and LoveNotes to any bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alexis H

Our officiant was Buster Noah and he was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond for us and made sure to that we loved every part of the ceremony and had it our way. He is a caring mad that paid attention to detail and added a personal touch to our wedding. He was funny and... Read More genuine and I am so thankful he was part of our wedding. I heard about Love Notes through my parents since they were married by Kenneth Savage. He was just as great as Buster was, so I did not hesitate about reaching out to the guys from Love Notes as soon as got engaged to ask them to be a part of our special day! Would not have had it any other way!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jessica D

Our officiant Chuck Sisneros was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding ceremony extra special! He was very attentive and made sure the ceremony was just how we wanted it to be. He was super sweet and easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend LoveNotes!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Mallory L

I had Marty Younkin officiate my wedding last weekend, and I can't even put into words how amazing he was! He was very responsive to emails, answered all of my questions, and was very nice and professional along the way. My ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and it wouldn't have... Read More been the same without Marty there. I am so pleased with him and LoveNotes, and will definitely be recommending him to future brides!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Rebecca F

So happy we decided to go with LoveNotes. Marty was fantastic! His passion and talent was truly shown throughout the whole process. He communicated with us 100% about every detail and made us comfortable for the big day! Would highly recommend LoveNotes to anyone in the DFW... Read More area!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelly S

Marty Younkin was our minister and he was incredible and a pleasure to work with. He was exactly what we were looking for. He made our ceremony so memorable - he had people laughing one minute and tearing up the next. I highly recommend Marty and Love Notes Clergy Services!... Read More Thank you Marty!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jodi M

Buster Noah did such a wonderful job on our ceremony. He was recommended to us by our venue. He did a great job getting to know us, and made the process so easy and stress free. He even customized our ceremony the way we wanted it. I highly recommend him to any couple getting... Read More married.

Meet The President

Marty Younkin

Rev. Marty Younkin, Executive Director of LoveNotes-DFW Clergy Services, is nationally recognized as ‘Pastor to America’s Brides.’ Locally, he is affectionately known as ‘Minister Marty, the Marryin’ Man.’ His best selling book, A Wedding Ceremony to Remember - Perfect Words for the Perfect Wedding, has helped couples personalize and design the wedding ceremony of their dreams and is used by Ministers and Officiants all across America.