Australia's #1 Bridal Store Has Arrived In Denver!

Luv Bridal offers a stunning selection of diverse designer wedding gowns at incredibly reasonable prices. An exclusive feature to our showroom is that we provide every designer sample gown in multiple size and color runs offering a near perfect fit for every bride at time of try on. Our knowledgeable and patient Bridal Stylists will be eager to help you find the perfect gown for your wedding day. Experience the difference with our elegant showroom and unique style of gown shopping that sets us apart. Schedule your appointment online today!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1361 S. Broadway, Denver, CO (303) 339-0093

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Bree S

I didn't end up purchasing my wedding dress here, but I still had to leave a stellar review because Luv Bridal was my first dress shopping experience and it was an amazing one! I worked with Katie and right off the bat, she was so down-to-earth and friendly. I was nervous before... Read More my appointment and she instantly made me feel comfortable. She allowed me to walk around the shop with my mom and bridesmaids so she could see what styles and details I was interested in. She pulled dresses she thought I would love and that would fit in well with the vision I had. She was also sensitive to my budget and never pressured me to try to spend more. I fell in love with two very different dresses at Luv, but since it was my first appointment, I decided to take the time to think about it and keep the other appointments I had. I ended up finding a dress at another shop that sort of married the two dresses from Luv, but if I hadn't found that one, I would have ended up back at Luv. Their customer service is top-notch and it really is the dress shopping experience that every bride dreams of. Thank you to Katie and Luv for giving that to me - I will never forget it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole H

I said "yes to the dress" at Luv Bridal! Lindsey was amazing! She made my wedding dress shopping experience so easy and enjoyable. She was patient with me and helped me decide my likes and dislikes. Lindsey answered every question and was very friendly. The dress selection was... Read More incredible and all of the dresses were beautiful and affordable. I bought my dress and veil and stayed well within my budget. The experience I had with Lindsey and Luv Bridal was amazing. I highly recommend Lindsey and Luv Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Ivy B

I had the best experience here, and Aynna was fantastic! She was so helpful and listened to what I thought I was looking for. I tried on 8-10 dress and fell in love with one right at the end! There was no other dress for me. Thank you again for helping me find the dress of my... Read More dreams! I can't wait to walk down the aisle to the man of my dreams wearing the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Magdalena S

Worst experience of my entire wedding planning process! Luv Bridal made a small problem into a huge issue. First my dress came in defective (bodice was crooked, missing pieces of lace and bunched up in places) and I was told I still needed to pay for it and a seamstress could... Read More fix it. After weeks of back and fourth with Luv Bridal they re-ordered my dress, months later I got my new dress and it is way too big. I have to spend a lot of money to get it altered to my size. I believe it was ordered wrong but I was told that "dress sizes are different than clothing sizes". All I know is that the dress I tried on in the store fit me really well and the dress that I received is much bigger. I don't have the time to argue with them anymore and I don't trust anyone at the shop will tell me the truth anyway.

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Katherine P

I ended up getting my dream dress at Luv! I chose Luv for my first ever bridal appointment and found a dress I loved. I went to a few other palaces and came back to Luv yesterday and said yes to the dress. The ladies there are great and the atmosphere is amazing. What I loved... Read More the most though is that you actually can try the dresses you like on in your size. Once you choose what you want to try on, they go in the back and get them in your size so you can actually see what they look like on you!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Kallie R

I found the dress at a different location, but Luv had the runner up and had AMAZING staff! They were welcoming, knowledgeable, and helpful! Anya went above and beyond to help me and they make you have a special experience for your dress shopping!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Kailey W

I can't say enough good things about this salon. It is beautiful, the staff was amazing and their selection of dresses was incredible. I found my dress here! It was WAY affordable which surprised me since it looks and feels like expensive fabric. They did such a good job of... Read More picking dresses for my body shape and made me feel stunning. Recommend going here for sure!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Victorine S

I went to a few bridal shops in and around Denver and LUV bridal was definitely the best shopping experience! The way they run their appointments makes dress shopping easy and fun! My gal gang and I had a great time drinking campaign and trying on dresses. Katie was my... Read More consultant- she was incredibly patient, kind, attentive, and made me feel so comfortable!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Julia T

I absolutely loved Luv Bridal! The entire staff was super welcoming and just made the whole experience great. My consultant was Maddie and she was absolutely amazing. I had three different appointments until I found my dress (which was probably annoying), but Maddie was super... Read More patient and didn't seem bothered. I would DEFINITELY recommend going to Luv Bridal, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Angela L

I went to Luv because I drive past it often and a good friend of mine got her dress here, and I am so very glad I did! Heather made me feel comfortable and beautiful throughout the process. I ended up leaving Luv to go to another appointment unsure of what my "one" dress was,... Read More and I called back Luv later that day to see if I could come back and try the dress on again and they fit me in, and the moment I put it back on I knew! They worked with me and helped me find lovely accessories to go with my dress as well! I had a great experience and I'll recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Lindsey L

Found my dress yesterday! SUCH a wonderful experience. The staff was super helpful and even stayed late. They are very personable and really focus on you. The place was quiet and gave my group a chance to have the full experience. Every dress was within my budget, which trust me... Read More was not that much. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kelly L

I found my dream wedding dress at Luv Bridal. Katie was absolutely amazing and was so wonderful to work with. After having a not-so-stellar experience with another consultant at another bridal shop, Katie was a breath of fresh air. She really listened to what I had to say and... Read More challenged me to try on things I may not have normally. Without her, I really don't think I would have founds such a perfect dress. I can't stop thinking about it and I can't wait to wear it down the aisle! Thank you Luv and Katie for such a beautiful experience <3

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Alexia K

The salon itself is beautiful! They cared so much about hat I liked and didn’t liked to pick the perfect dresses for me. I tried on so many different styles and felt great in all of them! I said yes to the dress here and I couldn’t be happier! Katie was amazing and was so... Read More helpful and fun!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Casey K

I had the best experiance at Luv bridal! Of the 3 brial shops we went to, we were all most impressed by how wonderful and friendly the staff was at Luv, Lindsey made my experiance one to remember, and I walked away with the most beautiful wedding dress and veil, (Which they gave... Read More me as a wedding gift!) I would definetly recommended this store to all my engaged friends! And the price was perfect! I wasnt looking to spend more then $1100 and that was very possible here! Thank you again to Lindsey and Luv Bridal for helping make my wedding dress dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Neil S

Katie was my stylist and she did an amazing job! She was so friendly and helpful in listening to grabbing all the dresses I asked for, but also taking the initiative to pull extras she thought I might like based on the information I provided her with. She was always making... Read More tasteful comments about important things to consider in a gown WITHOUT being pushy at all. With Katie’s help, I found my dream gown and am so excited for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lindsey C

I said "yes to the dress" at LUV Denver! Amber was AMAZING and actually found my dress for me! She listened to my vision and picked the dress. I was so thrilled! The whole experience at LUV was wonderful. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and great prices!! Thank you LUV Denver!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kim C

Luv Bridal was the first place I went when trying on dresses! I tried a few shops in town but ended up right back at Luv, ultimately because I loved their selection and felt connected to my stylist, Lindsay. She really listened to my likes, dislikes, wants and needs. She was... Read More great!! THANK YOU to all the staff for helping me find, 'the one!'

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Mollie S

This store is absolutely amazing! The service that I got from my Bridal Stylist, Heather, was outstanding. I was nervous at first as this was my first time ever trying on wedding dresses. Heather made me feel so comfortable and by the end of the appointment we felt like friends.... Read More She was great with her suggestions, very helpful, super friendly and made the experience very enjoyable. They had a wonderful selection of dresses and a sale going on with dresses between $599-$1299. Amazing deals, and your purchase comes with a free Vail. I did not think I would find my dress at the first shop I went to, but I found the perfect one!! Absolutely everything I was looking for and at a reasonable price. Truly amazing. I recommend this store to all future brides!! If I could I would give LUV Bridal "Denver" 10 stars.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Grace V

The main reason I bought my wedding dress here was because the staff was so much more pleasant to work with than any other dress shop I visited. I never felt rushed or pushed into any sort of dress. They never asked me 20 questions about how a dress made me feel. (I was not the... Read More kind of bride who was going to cry when I put on a dress or 'just know' when it was the right dress) I went to 2 other shops (also on Broadway). One shop gave me the "how does this dress make you feel compared to the other" with everything I tried on. The other shop seemed so frustrated with their day and the floor gowns they had were all so torn up and dirty that some were even hard to consider ever trying on. This second shop also seemed to be pushing us out the door even though we were on time and had to wait for a fitting area to become available. Luv Bridal however was delightful. They didn't try to push me into one dress, or push me out the door. They helped me with my concerns and were just overall friendly. I couldn't tell at any point if anyone was having a bad day or was frustrated, which is very professional. Their gowns were well taken care of and I ended up buying one of the floor stock dresses and I didn't even have to get it cleaned before wearing it! If I had to buy another wedding dress, I would only go to Luv!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Laura S

I can't rave enough about Luv Bridal. I had an unfortunate circumstance in which the dress that was ordered in didn't fit like the floor model did. They did more than I could have ever dreamed and made a sad situation into such an amazing one! My wedding dress was perfect and I... Read More felt amazing on my big day! They have the absolute bestttt customer service I've ever experienced!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Nicole H

I did end up getting my wedding dress here!!! I worked with Katie! She was amazing and really helped me through the process. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and worked well with my friends/family. All of their dresses are gorgeous and very affordable! I went in on a... Read More tighter budget and left very happy! Not to mention the store itself is beautiful and made the experience even better. I ended up leaving with my dream dress and I'm so happy I went to Luv Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Donielle D

I found my dress at Luv Bridal and it was such a fantastic experience. Randi was extremely helpful and kind. I saw the dress I wanted on their website, and made an appointment, tried on lots of dresses and ended up deciding on the one I initially wanted. It's beautiful. The... Read More staff make the whole experience so fun and wonderful. Their collection is beautiful and I was so ecstatic to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kaila L

I pass by LUV Bridal on my commute each day and so when it came time to set up appointments LUV was high on the list. It was the first appointment for the day and we kicked it off with a bang! LUV had a phenomenal selection that was easy to look through, great prices and a... Read More wonderful space overall. I worked with Amber and would highly recommend her to anyone going to LUV. She was an active listener with great ideas and even though we were her very first appointment for the day, she was there and willing to check on all of the options for me. Definitely make LUV happen when you're setting appointments. :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Amanda L

I loved everything about my visit to LUV Bridal! It is a small boutique with lots of options for dresses and very well organized so it was easy to sort through. Amber was really amazing throughout the whole process and she basically knew my fiancé and I's whole relationship by... Read More the time we were done. This was my first bridal appointment and the dress I picked was the 2nd one I tried on. Amber made sure that I tried more on and even had me try on the dress again to make sure it was the one. On top of it all they had an awesome sale going on. I will recommend LUV to all of my friends! Thanks Amber!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Deborah M

Absolutely LOVED my experience at LuvBridal! Lindsey was my consultant, and she was AWESOME--so patient and fun, and she did an excellent job of making sure my mom, sister-in-law, and two friends felt included and heard, all the while keeping the focus on what I really liked and... Read More wanted / making sure I didn't get drowned out. (Being able to bring in our own mimosas was a big help!) She made sure I tried sister versions of my favorite dress, as well as dresses outside of my comfort zone, to expand what I was able to picture in my mind. But at the end of the day I had fallen in love with the first dress I saw and tried on. And especially with LuvBridal's reasonable prices, this was such a fun and painless experience. I can't wait to wear my dress!!!! (And also get married......BUT THE DRESS!!)