Australia's #1 Bridal Store Has Arrived In Denver!

Luv Bridal offers a stunning selection of diverse designer wedding gowns at incredibly reasonable prices. An exclusive feature to our showroom is that we provide every designer sample gown in multiple size and color runs offering a near perfect fit for every bride at time of try on. Our knowledgeable and patient Bridal Stylists will be eager to help you find the perfect gown for your wedding day. Experience the difference with our elegant showroom and unique style of gown shopping that sets us apart. Schedule your appointment online today!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1361 S. Broadway, Denver, CO (303) 339-0093

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Bree S

I didn't end up purchasing my wedding dress here, but I still had to leave a stellar review because Luv Bridal was my first dress shopping experience and it was an amazing one! I worked with Katie and right off the bat, she was so down-to-earth and friendly. I was nervous before... Read More my appointment and she instantly made me feel comfortable. She allowed me to walk around the shop with my mom and bridesmaids so she could see what styles and details I was interested in. She pulled dresses she thought I would love and that would fit in well with the vision I had. She was also sensitive to my budget and never pressured me to try to spend more. I fell in love with two very different dresses at Luv, but since it was my first appointment, I decided to take the time to think about it and keep the other appointments I had. I ended up finding a dress at another shop that sort of married the two dresses from Luv, but if I hadn't found that one, I would have ended up back at Luv. Their customer service is top-notch and it really is the dress shopping experience that every bride dreams of. Thank you to Katie and Luv for giving that to me - I will never forget it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole A

I said "yes to the dress" at Luv Bridal! Lindsey was amazing! She made my wedding dress shopping experience so easy and enjoyable. She was patient with me and helped me decide my likes and dislikes. Lindsey answered every question and was very friendly. The dress selection was... Read More incredible and all of the dresses were beautiful and affordable. I bought my dress and veil and stayed well within my budget. The experience I had with Lindsey and Luv Bridal was amazing. I highly recommend Lindsey and Luv Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Ivy B

I had the best experience here, and Aynna was fantastic! She was so helpful and listened to what I thought I was looking for. I tried on 8-10 dress and fell in love with one right at the end! There was no other dress for me. Thank you again for helping me find the dress of my... Read More dreams! I can't wait to walk down the aisle to the man of my dreams wearing the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Grace V

The main reason I bought my wedding dress here was because the staff was so much more pleasant to work with than any other dress shop I visited. I never felt rushed or pushed into any sort of dress. They never asked me 20 questions about how a dress made me feel. (I was not the... Read More kind of bride who was going to cry when I put on a dress or 'just know' when it was the right dress) I went to 2 other shops (also on Broadway). One shop gave me the "how does this dress make you feel compared to the other" with everything I tried on. The other shop seemed so frustrated with their day and the floor gowns they had were all so torn up and dirty that some were even hard to consider ever trying on. This second shop also seemed to be pushing us out the door even though we were on time and had to wait for a fitting area to become available. Luv Bridal however was delightful. They didn't try to push me into one dress, or push me out the door. They helped me with my concerns and were just overall friendly. I couldn't tell at any point if anyone was having a bad day or was frustrated, which is very professional. Their gowns were well taken care of and I ended up buying one of the floor stock dresses and I didn't even have to get it cleaned before wearing it! If I had to buy another wedding dress, I would only go to Luv!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Laura S

I can't rave enough about Luv Bridal. I had an unfortunate circumstance in which the dress that was ordered in didn't fit like the floor model did. They did more than I could have ever dreamed and made a sad situation into such an amazing one! My wedding dress was perfect and I... Read More felt amazing on my big day! They have the absolute bestttt customer service I've ever experienced!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Nicole H

I did end up getting my wedding dress here!!! I worked with Katie! She was amazing and really helped me through the process. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and worked well with my friends/family. All of their dresses are gorgeous and very affordable! I went in on a... Read More tighter budget and left very happy! Not to mention the store itself is beautiful and made the experience even better. I ended up leaving with my dream dress and I'm so happy I went to Luv Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Donielle D

I found my dress at Luv Bridal and it was such a fantastic experience. Randi was extremely helpful and kind. I saw the dress I wanted on their website, and made an appointment, tried on lots of dresses and ended up deciding on the one I initially wanted. It's beautiful. The... Read More staff make the whole experience so fun and wonderful. Their collection is beautiful and I was so ecstatic to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kaila L

I pass by LUV Bridal on my commute each day and so when it came time to set up appointments LUV was high on the list. It was the first appointment for the day and we kicked it off with a bang! LUV had a phenomenal selection that was easy to look through, great prices and a... Read More wonderful space overall. I worked with Amber and would highly recommend her to anyone going to LUV. She was an active listener with great ideas and even though we were her very first appointment for the day, she was there and willing to check on all of the options for me. Definitely make LUV happen when you're setting appointments. :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Amanda L

I loved everything about my visit to LUV Bridal! It is a small boutique with lots of options for dresses and very well organized so it was easy to sort through. Amber was really amazing throughout the whole process and she basically knew my fiancé and I's whole relationship by... Read More the time we were done. This was my first bridal appointment and the dress I picked was the 2nd one I tried on. Amber made sure that I tried more on and even had me try on the dress again to make sure it was the one. On top of it all they had an awesome sale going on. I will recommend LUV to all of my friends! Thanks Amber!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Deborah M

Absolutely LOVED my experience at LuvBridal! Lindsey was my consultant, and she was AWESOME--so patient and fun, and she did an excellent job of making sure my mom, sister-in-law, and two friends felt included and heard, all the while keeping the focus on what I really liked and... Read More wanted / making sure I didn't get drowned out. (Being able to bring in our own mimosas was a big help!) She made sure I tried sister versions of my favorite dress, as well as dresses outside of my comfort zone, to expand what I was able to picture in my mind. But at the end of the day I had fallen in love with the first dress I saw and tried on. And especially with LuvBridal's reasonable prices, this was such a fun and painless experience. I can't wait to wear my dress!!!! (And also get married......BUT THE DRESS!!)

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lydia G

So much fun!! This was my first (any only) dress shopping experience. All of the staff was super friendly, and I had the pleasure of having Katie as my personal consultant. She was patient, down to earth and perfectly sweet! She made the experience everything I hoped it would... Read More be. It took a while, but I found the gown of my dreams here! I'm so happy I went to Luv Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 McKenna F

Katie was wonderful! She really took her time to get to know me and what I was looking for. At the end of the day, she nailed it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Katie C

I found my perfect wedding dress at Luv Bridal in Denver! They were wonderful to work with and the atmosphere of the shop was so inviting and comfortable. I love that they have a more unique selection of dresses and designers and a variety of styles to pick from. I decided to go... Read More look for a dress last minute and unlike a lot of other shops I tried to go to, Luv Bridal was wonderful to get me in the day of without a problem as well as easy scheduling for my follow up appointments. Luv Bridal made finding my wedding dress a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lindsey H

Katie was awesome!! I loved the selection and the personal service. Overall just a great experience!! I just can't say enough good things about how great of an experience I had and just how awesome this place is!! I would absolutely recommend Luv to any brides searching for... Read More "the dress". They will take the time to find what is exactly right with you and not make you feel pressured or uncomfortable at all during the process.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Katie Z

Found my dream dress here!! Working with Lindsay was absolutely amazing; such a great experience and such a beautiful showroom. Lindsay was great in asking me what I wanted and filling out a questionnaire beforehand was helpful in narrowing down choices. I couldn't be happier... Read More with my dress choice and overall experience. I would highly recommend everyone to go!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Amanda D

After trying on about 10-15 wedding dresses I finally found my perfect dress. Katie was the best bridal consultant at Luv Bridal, she knew and had even picked out my wedding dress that she knew I would love. And sure enough it was the one, I never felt pressured to buy a dress,... Read More she took the time to figure out exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be any happier. I will recommend Luv Bridal over and over again. Thank you Katie for helping me find the dress of my dreams ! I cannot wait to come back in 6 months after it's ordered in !

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Whitney W

I absolutely adore my gown, and I owe a huge thank you to Lindsey at LUV Bridal in Denver, CO...after 6 dresses that I thought I might like, she brought one she felt would suit me, and low and behold...it was LUV at first sight :) Lindsey is the dress whisperer. I can't wait to... Read More get married in this gorgeous, hand-picked gown.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Nina C

Words cannot describe the absolute wonderful feeling that I left with after my consultation at LUV Bridal - Denver. I spent an entire week scheduling bridal salon appointments throughout May and as it turns out because of the wonderful staff and services offered at LUV I ended... Read More up having to cancel 7 of the 10 I had scheduled. My first day of wedding gown shopping was enlightening but utterly exhausting and at the end of the night I felt mostly discouraged. The next day I visited LUV with my mom and from the moment we walked in the door we knew it was different that the ones the day prior. The staff, experience, and quality of the company is the best I've ever seen. Katie was my bridal consultant and she was WONDERFUL. So friendly, kind, attentive, and damn good at her job. She listened to what I was hoping to find in a dress and was beyond patient with my questions. What my mom and I were equally impressed with was the fact that at LUV they have a showroom with dresses and as you walk with your consultant they take notes what the dresses and specific qualities you like. They don't just pull the dresses you ask for but they also pull items they think you might like. Best of all was that they have almost every size or within 1 size that you might need in each dress and multiple colors of each dress; so NO IMAGINING WHAT IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE. For any dress you want they can give you an almost perfect idea of what it actually looks like. This takes the stress of the guessing out of it. I found my dress at LUV and recommend everyone give them a visit. Their motto is that either in the bridal salon or in their partnered alterations (through Donna Beth) they can give you the dress of your dreams. I can vouch for the truth of this statement. Love LUV Bridal. Just go see for yourselves.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Erika I

Lindsay was amazing and made it so I could finally feel like a bride, She loves what she does and that is refreshing and she's so down to earth and really finds what you want, I found my dress and with her help. Everyone in there made me and mother feel welcome really made a... Read More difference and what I thought to be a stressful day turned into a magical one! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Alyssa S

Lindsay from luv bridal Denver was fantastic!! She worked with me to find my dream dress bending over backwards to help my budget and find my dress!! A wonderful over all experience and Lindsay took the cake! I highly recommend working with her if you try this store!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Kelly J

I found the one at LUV BRIDAL! I was proud to bring my friends to this posh urban location in the city we love before the greatest journey of my life! I still look for excuses to go back and admire the beautiful and seriously REASONABLE prices! I actually want another from there... Read More and can't wait to send my friends! Booked my alterations with the seamstress they referred and can't wait to pick up my dress tomorrow! I highly recommend so go here! Cheers and congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Hailey G

The girls at Luv were so helpful. They customized my dress for me and kept me in budget!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Alyssa B

This was my 2nd bridal appointment. My first appoint was good but nothing compared to LUV! If you've seen Say Yes to the Dress and you want a similar experience to what you see on the show then go to LUV! My consultant was amazing and they had a wide variety of styles in my... Read More prices range ($1500 max). I am a size 14 and other shops did not have a lot in my size but LUV had samples that fit in all the styles I wanted to try! I did not end up finding THE dress at LUV but I absolutely LOVED my experience and would suggest anyone in teh Denver area check it out.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Meaghan M

Good staff and good prices. Came 45 min early to my apt and they immediately got me in. Very friendly and not pushy. Got a little frustrating that they completely undid and redid every button and every loop of a corset top, didn't want to leave my wedding party waiting 10 min... Read More to see one dress.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Caitlin W

I truly cannot express how happy I was with my experience. I said yes to the dress at this boutique after trying on 40 dresses at other shops. Rachel and Katie were the best of the best and I couldn't be more thankful. From the atmosphere and open space in the boutique to their... Read More caring personalities this place was perfect. It was within budget and I even got a free bridal robe, 100 dollars off my dress and 200 towards accessories by buying it on a week day. This place is the best of the best with the best girls working there. I love Luv's!!!!!!