Master Musicians Inc.

(123)

Serving South Florida, FL

Chosen to Perform at the 2012 Dior Awards Ceremony

With over 5,000 South Florida weddings complete, Master Musicians' unmatched years of experience and boutique style service create a sense of trust for our brides that we will be around for their once in a lifetime day with the utmost professionalism and, of course, our award-winning musicians!

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Serving South Florida, FL

A must for the Ceremony

9/26/2014 Vanessa P

First, they were there on time despite the heavy traffic getting there. You can't compare the difference between a weeding without them and with them. We hired a string quartet for our ceremony and a piano for the cocktail hour and our guests gave us many compliments on both the quartet and the piano. I recommend Master Musicians not only for the quality of the work but for the professionalism. I had many phone calls with Elizabeth safier, and she was professional, educated, organized and reliable. thank you so much.

You can't go wrong with Master Musicians

11/02/2013 Michelle L

Hired a solo violinist and pianist for my outdoor ceremony and cocktail reception (violinist). They were perfect. Executed ceremony requests which included accompanying a vocalist (my friend) flawlessly. It made me thoroughly appreciate this beautiful talent to execute such songs instrumentally .... breathtaking. I am so happy with my decision to use live musicians and the choice to use master musicians.

Awesome

1/17/2015

They were awesome

The perfect cocktail hour

11/08/2014 Allison L

Master Musicians arrived on time and prepared for my cocktail hour on November 8th, 2014. The looked professional and played beautifully! I am so happy we chose them. I would recommend them for sure!

violinist for our wedding ceremony

11/01/2014 Lauren R

No complaints from us. Master muscians was amazing. They were on time and played everything I asked for. The muscian played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Wedding date 11-2-14.

Professional a must!!!

5/06/2015 debi l

Hearing the beautiful music set the tone for the wedding as the guests approached their seats. The violin set the tone for the whole wedding and Master Musicians helped us select music I highly recommend them. Email and phone contact was always available

Great!

8/22/2014 Alexandra C

I used this company to hire a guitarist for my beach wedding ceremony. They were very nice and accommodating. We rehearsed a song that I wanted to sing to my husband at the ceremony and everything went perfect! Highly recommended!

Amazing Job!

8/03/2014

We used Master Musicians for our beach wedding. Our steel drummer did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding and we received so many compliments. Prior to our wedding, Master Musicians did a great job keeping in touch with me and was very professional.

Beautiful Music

6/14/2014 Sara B

Master musicians provided acoustic guitar and a microphone for our wedding on the beach. The music was beautiful and perfect for our setting. Carlos arrived on time and played what we asked perfectly. I would recommend Master Musicians for any of your live music needs.

husband

6/14/2014

the steel drum sounded great

simply OUTSTANDING!!!

5/24/2014 Juliana & Alex A

We hired Master Musicians for my wedding for a violinist to play during out ceremony and it was the highlight of the ceremony. Simply spectacular!!!!!Everything was simply perfect!! Will recommend them to anyone who wishes to make their ceremony special!!

PERFECTION

4/13/2014 Lymarie L

Excellence, professionalism and quality. You will have perfection. We had Spanish guitar for ceremony and Flamenco guitar for cocktail hour and the musician was FANTASTIC!! Our wedding guests all had to comment about how great ceremony and cocktail hour music was. We are very please with their services

Great Customer Service

4/05/2014 Ashley

All the staff at Master Musicians is wonderful. They were helpful and attentive.

Exactaly what we wanted!

2/17/2013 Carrie L

Master musicians provided a perfect atmosphere during our ceremony. I could not have asked for a better guitarist to play for my wedding. Master Musicians was a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating and helpful in choosing music throughout the whole planning process. I would recommend them to any bride.

Perfect

12/21/2013 Melissa D

amazing... They made my outdoor ceremony complete

Gifted Musician

11/10/2013 Randall S

We booked a guitarist for the ceremony of our 75 person wedding, outdoors. Prior to deciding this, we had initially gone with a violin, though we changed our minds after the paperwork and deposit were given. No big deal, Master Musicians made the change without any question. Our guitarist was on time, and played well. Everything was wonderful. Would certainly recommend them.

Wedding Ceremony Muscians

10/26/2013 laura k

Adding a guitarist and vocalist to my outdoor wedding ceremony was a last minute addition, and it was well worth it. Carlos (guitarist) and Evelyn (vocalist) were the perfect touch to a personal ceremony, and really added a special moment between readings. Master Musicians could not have been more helpful in listening to my requests and finding musicians that fit my program perfectly. They provided options, samples and photos. Made the selection easy and efficient - what more could a bride want!

Cocktail Hour Entertainment

10/11/2013 Amesha T

I hired a Spanish solo guitarist to play for the hour during our cocktail hour. I didn't get a chance to personally see him, but literally, every single guest said that he was beyond amazing! This was a special touch that I wanted to add, instead of having the DJ play during the cocktail hour.

Wedding Ceremony

11/09/2013 Denise L

Leading up to the actual day, I had the pleasure of working with Michelle. She was professional and extremely helpful.I did not know what songs to choose, Michelle was able to ease the stress by assisting with the music selection. The day of the ceremony we had a very nice guitarist Adon. We received many compliments.

Simply fantastic

7/06/2013 Robyn Z

Master Musicians did a phenomenal job at my wedding. I hired a solo classical-style guitarist (Bob B.), and he added a really special touch to my ceremony. In addition to having the wedding standards, we made two special requests (a video game theme song and an Elvis song) and Bob perfectly translated these songs into a solo classical style. Master Musicians is also a very affordable option if you're looking for live ceremony music. If you are in the market for live music at your wedding, look no further than Master Musicians.

Beautiful music

6/28/2013 Erin N

We got the string trio for our ceremony and it was beautiful and we got a flamenco guitarist for our cocktail hour.... Everyone love it

June 2013 Wedding at The Addison

6/26/2013 Kim H

Master Musicians were hired for our wedding. One of the musicans was too busy talking to one of the managers that they didn't start on time. Even my husband commented on it. They played specific music we asked that was not part of normal playlist which was a nice. Overall not worth the money but what is a wedding ceremony without music??

AMAZING musicians!

7/06/2013 Jennifer R

Thank you guys SOOOO much for performing at our wedding! Your spanish guitar was absolutely perfect for our beach setting at the Jupiter Beach Resort. You added such fun and lightness to the wedding. I heard you guys did an AMAZING job during our cocktail hour and everyone loved what you played! :) I highly recommend you to anyone who is looking for a laid back atmosphere and have the people feel relaxed during any wedding events.. whether it be ceremony or reception. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Excellent choice.

6/22/2013 MARIA M

I hired Master's Musicians to play the violin on my daughter's Catholic wedding ceremony, it was a perfect choice for the ceremony, very classy. Julie Bloch played wonderful! and she was very much on time. Trish Figari with whom we made all the arrangements, was very friendly and provided all the information and help we needed to choose the right music numbers for the ceremony. Thank you!

Excellent Musicians

5/26/2013 Karen Ann H

We hired Master Musicians to play at my daughter's wedding on May 26, 2013. We had a Harpist and a Violinist play at the Ceremony and we had a strolling Violinist play at the Cocktail Hour. We were very pleased how perfect they sounded together. They played exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend them. Karen H.

Send Email