Master Musicians Inc.

(126)

Serving South Florida, FL

Chosen to Perform at the 2012 Dior Awards Ceremony

With over 5,000 South Florida weddings complete, Master Musicians' unmatched years of experience and boutique style service create a sense of trust for our brides that we will be around for their once in a lifetime day with the utmost professionalism and, of course, our award-winning musicians!

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Serving South Florida, FL

A must for the Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Vanessa P

First, they were there on time despite the heavy traffic getting there. You can't compare the difference between a weeding without them and with them. We hired a string quartet for our ceremony and a piano for the cocktail hour and our guests gave us many compliments on both the quartet and the piano. I recommend Master Musicians not only for the quality of the work but for the professionalism. I had many phone calls with Elizabeth safier, and she was professional, educated, organized and reliable. thank you so much.

10/22/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hector and Vanessa! We enjoyed working with you every step of the way. Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness. xo Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

You can't go wrong with Master Musicians

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Michelle L

Hired a solo violinist and pianist for my outdoor ceremony and cocktail reception (violinist). They were perfect. Executed ceremony requests which included accompanying a vocalist (my friend) flawlessly. It made me thoroughly appreciate this beautiful talent to execute such songs instrumentally .... breathtaking. I am so happy with my decision to use live musicians and the choice to use master musicians.

Beautiful ceremony performance

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Melissa J

The string trio plaid at my ceremony and I couldn't be any happier with their performances. My guests all said that they just fit so perfectly with my ceremony.

The Perez Wedding

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Linda G

When we were looking for live musicians, we asked the Hillcrest Golf & Country Club if they knew of any musicians and they gave me Master Musicians phone number and told me that they are on there preferred vendors list. I called the next day and spoke with Elizabeth Safier, she was so helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. I needed a violinist for the ceremony and a pianoist for cocktail hour and she told me that she had the right person's for the job. This wedding had to be PERFECT for me because i waited 25 years for this day to come. My husband and myself have been together 25 years (Not Married), we waited so long that we wanted to get married on our 25 anniversary of being together and we did. I am so happy that Master Musicians help made this day of dreams come true for us. You guys are the best :-)

amazing

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

very relaxing and professional, beautiful performer

Awesome

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

They were awesome

The perfect cocktail hour

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Allison L

Master Musicians arrived on time and prepared for my cocktail hour on November 8th, 2014. The looked professional and played beautifully! I am so happy we chose them. I would recommend them for sure!

violinist for our wedding ceremony

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Lauren R

No complaints from us. Master muscians was amazing. They were on time and played everything I asked for. The muscian played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Wedding date 11-2-14.

Professional a must!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 debi l

Hearing the beautiful music set the tone for the wedding as the guests approached their seats. The violin set the tone for the whole wedding and Master Musicians helped us select music I highly recommend them. Email and phone contact was always available

10/28/2014 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on becoming Mr. and Mrs. and our sincerest gratitude for allowing us to be part of such an important day in your lives! It is our honor that you picked us for your day! Best Wishes, Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

Great!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Alexandra C

I used this company to hire a guitarist for my beach wedding ceremony. They were very nice and accommodating. We rehearsed a song that I wanted to sing to my husband at the ceremony and everything went perfect! Highly recommended!

10/22/2014 Response from the vendor

Alexandra your music selections were beautiful and unique! We LOVE that! It was our pleasure to accompany you for your surprise song "When You Say Nothing At All". Being part of a surprise is always fun! Thanks again. Best Wishes, Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

We used Master Musicians for our beach wedding. Our steel drummer did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding and we received so many compliments. Prior to our wedding, Master Musicians did a great job keeping in touch with me and was very professional.

10/22/2014 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Trusha! Your beach wedding ceremony was beautiful. Thank you for choosing us for your day. Best Wishes, Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Sara B

Master musicians provided acoustic guitar and a microphone for our wedding on the beach. The music was beautiful and perfect for our setting. Carlos arrived on time and played what we asked perfectly. I would recommend Master Musicians for any of your live music needs.

10/28/2014 Response from the vendor

Carlos is fantastic and we always love a guitarist for a beach wedding ceremony! Thanks for everything Sara! Regards, Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

husband

Reviewed on 6/14/2014

the steel drum sounded great

10/28/2014 Response from the vendor

What an honor to get a review from a groom/husband! Congrats on your beautiful wedding day. Best Wishes, Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

simply OUTSTANDING!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Juliana & Alex A

We hired Master Musicians for my wedding for a violinist to play during out ceremony and it was the highlight of the ceremony. Simply spectacular!!!!!Everything was simply perfect!! Will recommend them to anyone who wishes to make their ceremony special!!

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Lymarie L

Excellence, professionalism and quality. You will have perfection. We had Spanish guitar for ceremony and Flamenco guitar for cocktail hour and the musician was FANTASTIC!! Our wedding guests all had to comment about how great ceremony and cocktail hour music was. We are very please with their services

10/28/2014 Response from the vendor

Lymarie, your day @ Jupiter Beach Resort was absolutely beautiful! We look forward to the possibility of celebrating another life event with you in the future. Best Wishes, Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Ashley

All the staff at Master Musicians is wonderful. They were helpful and attentive.

10/28/2014 Response from the vendor

We love to hear compliments about our boutique style customer service. Working with brides and grooms is our passion. Thank you for the kind words! Best Wishes, Julie, Trish & Elizabeth

Exactaly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Carrie L

Master musicians provided a perfect atmosphere during our ceremony. I could not have asked for a better guitarist to play for my wedding. Master Musicians was a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating and helpful in choosing music throughout the whole planning process. I would recommend them to any bride.

Perfect

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Melissa D

amazing... They made my outdoor ceremony complete

Gifted Musician

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Randall S

We booked a guitarist for the ceremony of our 75 person wedding, outdoors. Prior to deciding this, we had initially gone with a violin, though we changed our minds after the paperwork and deposit were given. No big deal, Master Musicians made the change without any question. Our guitarist was on time, and played well. Everything was wonderful. Would certainly recommend them.

10/22/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! At Master Musicians Inc. we believe your day should be your way. We were happy to accommodate your change and honored that you chose us to be a part of your wedding day!

Wedding Ceremony Muscians

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 laura k

Adding a guitarist and vocalist to my outdoor wedding ceremony was a last minute addition, and it was well worth it. Carlos (guitarist) and Evelyn (vocalist) were the perfect touch to a personal ceremony, and really added a special moment between readings. Master Musicians could not have been more helpful in listening to my requests and finding musicians that fit my program perfectly. They provided options, samples and photos. Made the selection easy and efficient - what more could a bride want!

Cocktail Hour Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Amesha T

I hired a Spanish solo guitarist to play for the hour during our cocktail hour. I didn't get a chance to personally see him, but literally, every single guest said that he was beyond amazing! This was a special touch that I wanted to add, instead of having the DJ play during the cocktail hour.

10/30/2013 Response from the vendor

Amesha, Thanks you for being so kind! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and your day was beautiful. Your choice to hire Liz and Lex Events for your event planners was also a very great decision. They are wonderful and such a huge... Read Less Read More

Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Denise L

Leading up to the actual day, I had the pleasure of working with Michelle. She was professional and extremely helpful.I did not know what songs to choose, Michelle was able to ease the stress by assisting with the music selection. The day of the ceremony we had a very nice guitarist Adon. We received many compliments.

Simply fantastic

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Robyn Z

Master Musicians did a phenomenal job at my wedding. I hired a solo classical-style guitarist (Bob B.), and he added a really special touch to my ceremony. In addition to having the wedding standards, we made two special requests (a video game theme song and an Elvis song) and Bob perfectly translated these songs into a solo classical style. Master Musicians is also a very affordable option if you're looking for live ceremony music. If you are in the market for live music at your wedding, look no further than Master Musicians.

Beautiful music

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Erin N

We got the string trio for our ceremony and it was beautiful and we got a flamenco guitarist for our cocktail hour.... Everyone love it

June 2013 Wedding at The Addison

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Kim H

Master Musicians were hired for our wedding. One of the musicans was too busy talking to one of the managers that they didn't start on time. Even my husband commented on it. They played specific music we asked that was not part of normal playlist which was a nice. Overall not worth the money but what is a wedding ceremony without music??

8/28/2013 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding day Kim and Carlo! Talking to the event/venue managers as your event began is a sign to me that there was an issue that the venue and your musicians needed to speak of immediately, otherwise our professionalism and experience along with... Read Less Read More

Send Email