Winner of the The Knot BOW Award 11 Years Running!

With over 6,000 South Florida weddings complete, Master Musicians' unmatched years of experience and boutique style service offer a sense of trust and confidence for our couples who know we will be around for their once in a lifetime day with the utmost professionalism and provide our award-winning musicians to make their special day unforgettable! Our Master Musicians staff works closely with each client one-on-one to assist in choosing the perfect artist for your wedding or special event, whether you are looking for a Strolling Violinist, Elegant Harp Trio, Jazz Saxophonist Duo, String Quartet or Versatile Pianist, Master Musicians will be there every step of the way! Master Musicians se complace en ayudar a parejas bilingues en el proceso de planear la musica para su boda.

Instruments

Bagpipes, Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Flamenco, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Serving South Florida, FL Key West to Vero Beach (305) 921-9363

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Lilian R

I found them through my wedding venue and I can't say enough about them! Elizabeth who did all the coordinating for me was amazing! Helpful, kind, professional, enthusiastic! Live music really makes a difference on the ceremony! I encourage you to reach out to them, you will not... Read More regret it! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Alyssa R

We dealt with Elizabeth and she was very helpful in getting our ceremony music organized from the beginning. We had a harp trio (harp, violin, cello). Everyone is still complementing the romantic feel the ceremony music made them feel. Thank You!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Tristan F

We hired Julie and she was amazing!!!! We had an outside wedding at Morikami and she made the setting even more magical. We ran 30 minutes behind on the ceremony and Julie's music kept the guests calm and entertained. All my guests were raving to me after the ceremony about how... Read More fabulous she was. Thanks again Julie!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelsey D

I booked Master Musicians for my Boca Raton wedding shortly after starting the wedding-planning process. Elizabeth was incredibly helpful in selecting the music and instruments (I'm no orchestra expert!) and on the big day, my favorite part of the wedding ended up being the live... Read More orchestra music (violin and cello duo) as we walked down the aisle. I think it really gave an extra "something" to the wedding and took it to another level. I received so many compliments on their performance and am SO happy we hired them. I 100% recommend Master Musicians.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Stephanie K

Master Musicians were wonderful!!! They were very professional, easy to work with and the music was outstanding!! Definitely hire them for your wedding, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Andrew L

Could not have been happier with them! Everything went great on our wedding and the guests loved the performance. It added something very unique and special.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Maja S

Alberto was fantastic to work with, so responsive, polite, and helpful. He helped with the overall coordination. Beatrice, the violinist, was fabulous and the music enhanced the already perfect beach setting. All guests also enjoyed the electric violin during the cocktail hour.... Read More Great job!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brooke G

We had master musicians play at our ceremony and they were amazing!! We had two instruments and the musicians were spectacular. I would 100% recommend master musicians. Pleasure to work with them!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Maritza M

Working with Master Musicians was seamless!! They were quick to reply and answer all my questions. I actually booked without ever meeting in person. They showed up on my wedding day and did an amazing job. The value for the price is unbeatable! Thank You for making my ceremony... Read More wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Yisel C

I highly recommend Master musicians. They were simply amazing and made my special day even more morable. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jaimee F

I hired a Master Musicians for my June wedding. The company is very easy to work with. On the day of, the musicians were professional, talented and perfect for the day.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Natalie S

Love the Master Musicians! Professional and easy to work with ahead of the event, with classical and contemporary music. The day of was simply lovely, and the price was right!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

Great service. Everything was perfect, don't have much more to say because everything was amazing.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Melissa S

Working with Elizabeth at Master Musicians to plan the music for our wedding ceremony was a joy. She was extremely responsive, and provided excellent suggestions. We chose a guitar and violin duo and they were fantastic. They even learned our requested songs! I would highly... Read More recommend hiring Master Musicians for your wedding day!

2017-05-15T13:25:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa & Jen for choosing one of our Charming Violin & Guitar Duos! We love learning new music and you selections of "Everlasting Light" by The Black Keys was the perfect selection for your entrance music! We are so honored to have been... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Lucy R

Very professional...would reach out to me and keep on contact. Loved adding a solo viiolinist to my ceremony. Also they will work with your budget, tell your budget and go from there.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Precious J

From the initial contact Master Musicians have been wonderful. Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with. The steel drummer was excellent and everyone enjoyed him even the people that were not at my wedding. I would love to work with Master Musicians again

2017-05-15T13:18:27 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed the Steel Drummer during your Ceremony! We would be honored to be your "go-to" company for all of your music needs! From holiday parties to anniversary dinners, feel free to reach out to us again! So... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Morgan M

This is not a review on Master Musicians themselves. I say that because everything leading up to the wedding was wonderful. Elizabeth was so helpful and excited for me. However, I'm not sure what happened with the timeline that was agreed upon. When the piano player arrived, he... Read More played beautifully during the cocktail hour. Then when it was time to announce my husband's parents, my parent's and my husband and I he continued playing while we were waiting outside to be announced. 5 minutes after we had our photographer go and say something. The "high energy introduction" we requested fell flat. Never mind the fact that he completely skipped introducing our parents and went straight to introducing us. He then started to play our first dance song prior to us even getting on the dance floor. Since we had a choreographed first dance, we had to start on the dance floor. So when my husband asked him to start the song over again the piano player spoke into the microphone "oh you want me to start the song again?".... He then never announced anything else for the rest of the night except for me to come up and hold his harmonica to play into. Which, as a bride at my own reception was the last thing I wanted to do. Though I was not given the option. He also ate prior to many of my guests. So no, this is not a review of Master Musicians but I definitely would request a different piano player.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Rebekah S

Recommended to us by our amazing wedding planner, Joni at Your Special Day by Joni. Master Musicians did everything we asked and customized our entire processional and exit. It was beautiful. We had a trumpet soloist for my entry - beautiful. The peacocks are started singing... Read More with the trumpet. This was probably the highlight of the ceremony. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Krista M

Master Musicians string trio for our wedding outside in Jupiter, FL helped add to the perfect setting for our ceremony! I appreciated working with them through the music selection process and day of they were punctual, professional, and talented musicians. Thank you for helping... Read More be a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Yvette V

I attended a bridal show and the only vendor that caught my attention was Master Musicians. Their talent was truly beautiful. After chatting with Elizabeth, I knew they were the company I wanted. My wedding took place at Long Key Nature Center on January 28, 2017. The ceremony... Read More was just perfect with the ambience of the trees and string trio. Thank you so much for an amazing job.

2017-02-13T08:41:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Yvette, we are so happy you enjoyed our talented String Trio during your ceremony! You're wedding was beyond perfect and we are so happy to be included in your memories of the day! Everyone at Master Musicians is wishing you and your husband... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/11/2016

The quartet did a fantastic job for our holiday party reception we have them back every year the music was superb

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Ana B

Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kim S

We hired Master Musicians to perform during our wedding ceremony and the Electric Violinist at our Cocktail reception. The customer service and response time was wonderful and the performance of both the string quartet as well as the electric violinist is something that all of... Read More our guests are still talking about.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Steven T

We met Elizabeth at a wedding expo and worked with her through to the wedding. She and a cellist she had played with arrived. Unfortuntely their microphone for us did not work but Elizabeth worked quickly and came up with a quick solution. They played beautifully and only... Read More added to our wedding with a wonderful touch. Cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Robin and Steve C

We chose Master Musicians to provide our pre-ceremony and ceremony music for our daughter's wedding two weeks ago. They were fabulous! We worked with Elizabeth who was wonderful in helping us to select the appropriate music and musicians. They were able to combine the... Read More contemporary sound for the pre-ceremony with the traditional for the processional and recessional. It all worked beautifully. Thanks again for a five star performance!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Elizabeth Safier

Elizabeth has been a Personal Music Consultant at Master Musicians since 2013, assisting couples with all of their Live Wedding Music needs! She works diligently with each client to give guidance throughout the planning process and to help couples choose the perfect ensembles and music for their special day, even going as far as to personally arrange music selections to fit requested ensembles. Elizabeth holds a Bachelor's Degree from Baldwin-Wallace Conservatory in Violin Performance and a Masters of Arts in Violin Performance from Florida Atlantic University.