Chosen to Perform at the 2012 Dior Awards Ceremony

With over 6,000 South Florida weddings complete, Master Musicians' unmatched years of experience and boutique style service create a sense of trust for our brides that we will be around for their once in a lifetime day with the utmost professionalism and, of course, our award-winning musicians!

Instruments

Bagpipes, Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Serving South Florida, FL
Key West to Vero Beach

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Dealt with Ian from the beginning and we gave him very short notice with high expectations and he performed flawlessly. We had an outside ceremony at the Four Seasons on Palm Beach with Harp & Violin playing classical romantic music. Following we had Violin and Guitar playing... Read More late classical/early contemporary music for our cocktail reception. During our dinner we had Guitar playing more mid contemporary and following dinner we went into the Banyan room where we had a DJ rocking the house. All of the music selections we requested as well as the artists' choice of music were perfect for what we were expecting. All musicians were dressed professional and handled themselves in a very professional manner. They were heard but not necessarily seen, keeping the main focus of the night on my Bride! Great job and without any hesitation I would give them a Five Star Recommendation!

You can't go wrong with Master Musicians

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Michelle L

Hired a solo violinist and pianist for my outdoor ceremony and cocktail reception (violinist). They were perfect. Executed ceremony requests which included accompanying a vocalist (my friend) flawlessly. It made me thoroughly appreciate this beautiful talent to execute such... Read More songs instrumentally .... breathtaking. I am so happy with my decision to use live musicians and the choice to use master musicians.

2015-07-23T20:40:35 Response from the vendor

What a fantastic day! Thank you for the kind words. We always encourage our clients to personalize their day with music, making it uniquely their own. Your request for a violin/cello duo to perform only Irish songs was a unique and memorable match to your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Esther P

Professional, prompt, perfect :) nothing else to say!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 John W

It couldn't have been any better. Master Musicians was perfect.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Anabel Y

We had a string duo for our wedding cocktail hour on April of this year 2016. The musicians and the music they played was wonderful. Elizabeth helped me make the right instrument selections for our cocktail hour. Master Musicians made our wedding at The Addison even more... Read More spectacular!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jackeline T

Absolutely spectacular trio performance during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! One of the highlights of our special day. We could not be happier with our choice of this ensemble! We give our highest recommendation of Master Musicians!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Chantele G

Master Musicians did a wonderful job at my wedding June 11th at The Addison in Boca Raton! We had a string duo during the ceremony and the steel drum band during the cocktail hour. Everyone commented on how nice the music was. Best place to book for your event.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Ana A

Having a violinist play during our wedding ceremony made for a very romantic and emotionally charged atmosphere that both us, the bride & groom, and the guests truly enjoyed. It made for moments that give you the goose bumps. Our violinist was very professional, showed up on... Read More time and played the requested songs in the perfect sequence. It is a quite an affordable addition to the ceremony that is worth so much more than money. Thank you Master Musicians for making our day so much more special!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Andrea D

I had a violin and cello duo and it was the perfect touch to our wedding day! The two musicians played beautifully and were very lovely!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Shoshana A

We hired a solo harpist for our ceremony which was perfect! The staff was very professional and followed up to make sure all our details were met!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Master Musicians provided great communication throughout the whole process. Our solo violinist was incredible! I loved the music and the mood she set with the music. I highly recommend Master Musicians for any wedding!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kylie O

The music played by the violinist Elizabeth was nice. I didn't appreciate her outfit, a pink and black dress that looked like lingerie and huge sunglasses that all together made a terrible picture at the front of my ceremony that my guests all commented on. What annoyed me the... Read More most was saying my vows and seeing her sitting in a chair playing on her iPhone right behind the priest. The ceremony was only 10 minutes long and I am not sure why she set up behind the priest to begin with.

2016-05-27T09:10:01 Response from the vendor

While we appreciate your feedback, a phone call to us would have allowed us the opportunity to clear up a few of your complaints. Elizabeth is a phenomenal musician who always gets the most RAVE reviews as proved when reading feedback and reviews from other... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Linda E

Master Musicians is on the preferred list at the resort we had our ceremony/reception at which is what lead me to them. I'm so happy I was because they were the perfect touch. We went with a violin and guitar duet for our ceremony and Elizabeth was able to make it so they were... Read More able to play the songs we wanted. The whole process was great, I would recommend them to anyone who wants a special touch for their special day!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Master Musicians made our special day even more special. We hired a contemporary violinist to play before and during ceremony - which was extremely emotional in great part thanks to the beautiful songs she played. The whole process/planning with Ian was very easy and without... Read More stress. I definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Gretchen C

Amazing experience with Master Musicians! The process of consulting their services, booking and ultimately onsite performance was excellent.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Lia G

I would highly recommend Master Musicians. We booked a string quartet to play at our ceremony. They were fantastic. Very easy and professional company to work with.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Erica H

I'm so happy my wedding planner lead me to Master Musicians! They truly were the icing on the cake for my wedding ceremony! I let them know that we preferred modern musical selections and they delivered !

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

Master musicians was the perfect addition to our wedding! They were timely and professional from the moment we booked to the day of our wedding and we received lots of compliments on the music. I would highly recommend using them.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Yuri V

When looking to hire a musician for that special occasion it can be a daunting task, however if you're reading this you must have done your research or are very lucky. Master Musicians are amazing! We had an outside wedding ceremony at The Setai in Miami Beach and we had a... Read More violin and cello duo. They were dressed to impress and the contemporary music they played set the ambiance to our wedding. We couldn't be happier with Master Musicians, it was a flawless process from beginning to end. The musicians were phenomenal and we highly recommend them, absolute Five Star!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Thanks for the great moment at signature grand. Our wedding was so nice and classic thank you for all the nice music, our guest were enjoyed wow wow the best ever!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015

We chose a Saxophonist to play Jazz and at my daughter's cocktail reception at the Conrad Miami. It was a fantastic performance! The choice of songs was on the spot and it added elegance to the reception. We got many compliments thanks to Master Musicians. I am looking forward... Read More to other events just to hire them again!. A truly unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 12/25/2015

We really loved the element the love music brought to the wedding! Elizabeth was above and beyond during the whole process. We had a song that wasn't played very often and I was nervous booking without hearing it. There was a wedding show coming up and she arranged for me to be... Read More able to hear it!!! I was so touched that she went the extra mile!!! I highly recommend their services! The trio sounded beautiful during the ceremony and the electric violin added so much character to the cocktail hour! We couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 12/25/2015

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Stephanie S

Highly recommended! We used a cello and violin duo for our ceremony music. The added touch of elegance to the ceremony made all the difference. Very professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Melissa L

I had the pleasure of hearing Elizabeth play the violin during a wedding show at the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove. At the time, I wasn't sure if I wanted live musicians or a DJ for the ceremony and cocktail hour. After hearing her play, I had to have this at my wedding. I... Read More opted for the violinist and cellist duo. We received so many compliments about the music and it really set the tone for the rest of the wedding. The cocktail hour we selected a steel drummer which was great because it was outside on a terrace and went with the beachfront hotel where the wedding was located. All of the musicians were timely and professional. Amazing experience and memories! Thanks, Elizabeth!