Master Musicians Inc.

Key West to Vero Beach

Chosen to Perform at the 2012 Dior Awards Ceremony

With over 6,000 South Florida weddings complete, Master Musicians' unmatched years of experience and boutique style service create a sense of trust for our brides that we will be around for their once in a lifetime day with the utmost professionalism and, of course, our award-winning musicians!

Instruments

Bagpipes, Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

Serving South Florida, FL
Key West to Vero Beach

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Dealt with Ian from the beginning and we gave him very short notice with high expectations and he performed flawlessly. We had an outside ceremony at the Four Seasons on Palm Beach with Harp & Violin playing classical romantic music. Following we had Violin and Guitar playing... Read More late classical/early contemporary music for our cocktail reception. During our dinner we had Guitar playing more mid contemporary and following dinner we went into the Banyan room where we had a DJ rocking the house. All of the music selections we requested as well as the artists' choice of music were perfect for what we were expecting. All musicians were dressed professional and handled themselves in a very professional manner. They were heard but not necessarily seen, keeping the main focus of the night on my Bride! Great job and without any hesitation I would give them a Five Star Recommendation!

You can't go wrong with Master Musicians

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Michelle L

Hired a solo violinist and pianist for my outdoor ceremony and cocktail reception (violinist). They were perfect. Executed ceremony requests which included accompanying a vocalist (my friend) flawlessly. It made me thoroughly appreciate this beautiful talent to execute such... Read More songs instrumentally .... breathtaking. I am so happy with my decision to use live musicians and the choice to use master musicians.

2015-07-23T20:40:35 Response from the vendor

What a fantastic day! Thank you for the kind words. We always encourage our clients to personalize their day with music, making it uniquely their own. Your request for a violin/cello duo to perform only Irish songs was a unique and memorable match to your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Yuri V

When looking to hire a musician for that special occasion it can be a daunting task, however if you're reading this you must have done your research or are very lucky. Master Musicians are amazing! We had an outside wedding ceremony at The Setai in Miami Beach and we had a... Read More violin and cello duo. They were dressed to impress and the contemporary music they played set the ambiance to our wedding. We couldn't be happier with Master Musicians, it was a flawless process from beginning to end. The musicians were phenomenal and we highly recommend them, absolute Five Star!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Thanks for the great moment at signature grand. Our wedding was so nice and classic thank you for all the nice music, our guest were enjoyed wow wow the best ever!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015

We chose a Saxophonist to play Jazz and at my daughter's cocktail reception at the Conrad Miami. It was a fantastic performance! The choice of songs was on the spot and it added elegance to the reception. We got many compliments thanks to Master Musicians. I am looking forward... Read More to other events just to hire them again!. A truly unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 12/25/2015

We really loved the element the love music brought to the wedding! Elizabeth was above and beyond during the whole process. We had a song that wasn't played very often and I was nervous booking without hearing it. There was a wedding show coming up and she arranged for me to be... Read More able to hear it!!! I was so touched that she went the extra mile!!! I highly recommend their services! The trio sounded beautiful during the ceremony and the electric violin added so much character to the cocktail hour! We couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 12/25/2015

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Stephanie S

Highly recommended! We used a cello and violin duo for our ceremony music. The added touch of elegance to the ceremony made all the difference. Very professional and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Melissa L

I had the pleasure of hearing Elizabeth play the violin during a wedding show at the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove. At the time, I wasn't sure if I wanted live musicians or a DJ for the ceremony and cocktail hour. After hearing her play, I had to have this at my wedding. I... Read More opted for the violinist and cellist duo. We received so many compliments about the music and it really set the tone for the rest of the wedding. The cocktail hour we selected a steel drummer which was great because it was outside on a terrace and went with the beachfront hotel where the wedding was located. All of the musicians were timely and professional. Amazing experience and memories! Thanks, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Victoria r

We booked a saxophone player for our ceremony and a steel drummer for our cocktail hour. Both were fantastic!! The saxophone players skills were phonomonal. As the bride I technically only heard two pieces that were played but our guests raved about him! He was very... Read More professional. At one point it rained and he was actually standing in the rain while not missing a beat!! The steel drummer added just the touch we were looking for during our cocktail hour! Their equipment was adequate! Ian with master musicians also helped select pieces of music for our ceremony. I am soo thankful because I was soo overwhelmed at this point and couldn't decide. The price was very reasonable for what we required! We would definitely recommend Master Musicians!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Megan G

Master Musicians performed at our wedding for our ceremony and cocktail hour specifically the string trio and electric violin. It was important to have talented musicians to enhance our masquerade ball themed wedding by performing Phantom of the Opera style music and other... Read More similar music. From the planning process to hearing the music as I walked down the aisle, Master Musicians went above and beyond my expectations. Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with as she responded to my questions not only in a timely manner but was very detailed in her responses. She gave me excellent suggestions for music and the music sounded excellent.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Angela K

We had a string duo for our ceremony and steel drums for cocktail hour for our beach wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more professional company to work with and out the cherry on top of a the perfect day for us. Each played such beautiful music !

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Katherine G

Our experience with Master Musicians could not have been any better. I contacted them literally the week of my wedding to see if they could have someone play a classical guitar for my entrance, and I ended up having them play at cocktail hour as well. The company was incredibly... Read More responsive and was able to accommodate my wishes for an extremely reasonable rate, even in light of my last-minute request. The musician performed flawlessly, and I could not be more pleased. I fully recommend Master Musicians, and I hope to use them for events in the future!

Perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Fiorella Z

Amazing music, everyone raved about the string trio at our cocktail hour. Unfortunately it was raining and the cocktail hour was moved inside but the musicians definitely added the nice touch our cocktail hour needed. Very happy with them! Punctual, professional, couldn't ask... Read More for better.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Denise L

We hired Master Muscians for my sisters wedding ceremony on November 7th and I couldn't be happier with our choice. They helped us with the process, the music selection, were on time and very professional. They added that special touch to the wedding and the bride and groom were... Read More very pleased. We would definitely hire them again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Chris P

Master Musicians came recommended by our awesome DJ (Sound Event DJ's) and they were also spectacular. We had a bagpiper and violinist and they both made our ceremony extra special. My late grandfather loved the bagpipes and my sister used to play violin, so it was extra special... Read More for our family. They provided everything we wanted and working with Julie beforehand was a breeze. Recommend this stellar crew for all ceremonies out there!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sasha G

Master musicians performed at my wedding on 10/11/15. They did a fantastic job the day. They always answered their emails in a timely fashion and answered all of my questions. I would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Kristi B

Ian was my violinist and he was great! He called me a couple weeks beforehand to go over any last details or requests. Super easy to work with and very talented. Everything went perfectly. My only suggestion is that it would be convenient if they accepted credit card!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

We needed musicians at the last minute and Ian pulled through for us. He recruited a Cellist, with less than 24 hours, and provided a beautiful duo for our special event!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 MARIBEL S

Master musicians were engaged to play at our wedding ceremony on 7/24/15. We chose Elizabeth to play the violin and Michelle played the cello. During the cocktail reception Elizabeth played the electric violin with tracks. They were fantastic. The combination was excellent.... Read More Their cooperation and assistance, especially Elizabeth, in planning prior to the ceremony was outstanding. I would definately recommend them for any wedding. My now wife absolutely agrees with this review.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

I am very happy with the services provided by Master Musicians. Elizabeth was very professional and flexible from the beginning. Master Musicians has fair prices and they even gave us a discount as we first saw him at a bridal show. I couldn't be more thankful!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Kristie

Master musicians performed at my wedding in June. They did a fantastic job the day of and in the days leading up to the event. They always answered their emails in a timely fashion and answered all of my questions.

2015-07-23T20:24:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words. We pride ourselves on our boutique style customer service. Thanks for choosing our musicians for your special day!! ~Trish

Incredible talent!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Shelly L. M

There are no words to discribe the feeling you get as the bride when you are walking down the aisle with your Dad and you hear the most amazing music by this talented trio. Definitely heartwarming! Elizabeth was fabulous to work with along with having her and the team bless us... Read More with their sensational music. I was happy to hear a just in case plan of a train song (outside wedding at the Addison wouldn't you know it). I would recommend Master Musicians for any wedding!

2015-07-23T20:30:15 Response from the vendor

We absolutely get the importance of that amazing feeling! Walking down the aisle is a unique moment for sure. I am thankful that I was able to help you through the booking process. The string trio was a perfect compliment to your gorgeous wedding ceremony... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Stephanie J

Master Musicians was the first company I called to do my ceremony music. After a brief conversation with Elizabeth, and listening to the sample tracks that were sent to me, I didn’t feel that it was necessary to shop around anymore. We opted to have the violin & cello duo for... Read More our ceremony, and let me tell you, I am so glad that is what we decided to go with. The combination of those instruments just sounds so romantic, we absolutely loved it. Our musicians arrived on time, were dressed professionally, and played beautifully. We only had them for an hour, but I was so beyond pleased with our music. I would definitely recommend Master Musicians.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Cari S

I highly recommend Master Musicians for your wedding music needs. The staff was very professional and extremely helpful in the planning process. We used a solo Violin for our ceremony. He was early in getting there and made sure everything was set up and ready to go when the... Read More ceremony started. The ceremony didn't last as long as expected so the Musician offered to stay and play until his time was up. I would use them again and again! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day extra special!!