Artistic & Creative Story Telling!

Matt Ramos Photography has become recognized as one of the top photographers in the industry. Some perks include: two photographers, online viewing, ordering and album presentations, custom fine-art albums, and more. Check out the website for samples of their work!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Engagement

$5,000+

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

Guilderland , NY Capital District, NY (518) 377-4346

PHENOMENAL PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Olivia K

Your photographer is arguably the single most important vendor you can hire for your special day -- people will forget about the venue, the food, and the wonderful details over time UNLESS captured by a skillful professional. Matt is without a doubt the absolute BEST... Read More photographer we could have hired for our wedding. There are a lot of talent out there, but Matt is in a league of his own when it comes to capturing images and using whatever environment he is put in to produce the best images possible. He is not only an exceptional photographer with unparalleled skill, but also provides outstanding customer service. During the stressful wedding planning, his lightning fast response time were not only impressive, but simply invaluable. I never had to call him more than once to get a response. He also has a sense of humor and easygoing personality, which is extremely helpful during the sometimes awkward "posed photo sessions". Some may consider his prices a bit steep, but trust me -- after doing tons of research and meeting with a fair number of vendors in the area, that Matt is a great value and you absolutely get what you pay for and more. I cannot stay enough great things about Matt and strongly urge you to go with his experience, professionalism and product.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Meg B

We feel so blessed to have been able to work with Matt for our wedding photos. He does wonderful work and works very hard for his clients. No regrets.

City bride with upstate photographer!

Reviewed on 5/14/2010 Elizabeth m

Being from Staten Island, people think I'm nuts when I tell them my wedding photographer is from upstate...But after seeing Matt s work on a fellow knotties bio, I had to book him!! Matt is great with getting back promptly with all emails and any questions I had for him prior... Read More to booking him. My fiance and I met with Matt in October 2009 to take our engagement pictures and Matt really made us feel so comfortable and took some AMAZING shots! We were on his blog the same night and received the full cd of all of our pictures really quickly. Matt s vision and style is really what made me book him. He really captures amazing moments and uses the light in such an artistic way. We still get compliments after compliments on our wedding pictures a year after our wedding. Matt is one vendor that I seriously couldn't imagine not working with!!! He also had some teasers on facebook the morning after our wedding, which was really, really nice to see...especially when you've been dreaming about your wedding pictures for over a year like I did :) I would HIGHLY recommend him to any bride and groom to be!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Melissa M

We just recently got married at the Franklin Plaza and Matt Ramos was our photographer, and Ramos also shot our engagement photos. When we first sat down to meet with Matt about our wedding, I knew that he was who I wanted. Matt was very easy to talk to, and he always responded... Read More promptly to any questions that we had. On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Matt and his team were absolutely wonderful! We just received our flash drive, and our pictures were absolutely stunning. I can't thank Matt and his team enough for being an awesome team to work with, and doing a wonderful job shooting our wedding day. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Caitlyn R

There are not enough words in the english dictionary for me to ever describe how wonderful Matt and his team are!! Not only have we been blessed to work with Matt for other family events/weddings, but we were fortunate enough to have Matt at our own wedding day. From the minute... Read More we connected with Matt he was extremely attentive to all of our needs and listened to all of our ideas. His expertise is exactly what we needed to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. If you are looking for a talented, amazing, professional wedding photographer for your special day, look no further than Matt Ramos!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Shana D

5 STARS IS NOT ENOUGH to describe how I feel about Matt Ramos. I was referred by a friend to contact Matt for my wedding and I was not disappointed. He surpassed any expectations I had for him because I had heard so many great things prior. Matt was prompt and paid close... Read More attention to detail, and what I loved most about him (besides his personality)...is his amazing eye for artistic photography. Each photograph he captured with a unique essence of love and happiness reflected from the day. I fell in love with Matt and you will too, that I can promise you. Hire him! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Catherine G

Matt made our wedding day absolutely FANTASTIC! We had a massive bridal party (16 bridesmaids and 11 groomsman). Matt was able to capture great shots while maintaining a fun and laid back attitude. He captures incredible candid moments and allows you time to actually BE at your... Read More wedding and celebrate with your loved ones. We are so happy with our choice and feel that Matt made our wedding day an overall awesome experience!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 K J

There are two people poised to set the entire tone and flow of your wedding day - your photographer and your DJ. Matt and Jacqueline not only take exceptional shots, they are also a calm and professional presence throughout what can be a hectic day. Before contacting Matt, we... Read More extensively researched the portfolios of photographers in the region, and Matt"s work was the best hands down. He was also efficient, insightful,and professional as we prepared for our wedding. He even helped us revise our timeline so that he could take the shots that mattered most to us and maximize our time spent with our guests. We love our teasers and can't wait to see the rest of his work. It is obvious that this is not a job to Matt, it is a craft. You will not be disappointed. Matt not only expertly captured us and our loved ones, he helped us to fully experience our special day in the most natural way possible.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Melissa S

We wanted Matt as our photographer before we even got engaged!! His work is brilliant, artistic, and beautiful. Him and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We had an enormous bridal party and Matt was extremely professional and efficient. The photos he took are... Read More GORGEOUS and we are so pleased. We hope to have him capture more of our amazing moments in the future :)

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kara Z

Matt Ramos and his crew were absolutely amazing. Very accommodating to our ideas and visions for our photos, but also used his professional experience to help us capture our amazing wedding. Can't wait to see the final images!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Hannah B

My husband and I hired Matt Ramos for our wedding this past June and it was the best decision we made! From our first initial meeting, Matt took the time to truly get to know us as well as "iron out" many of our wedding day details. It was extremely comforting to have a... Read More professional to bounce ideas off of and ask questions. What makes him even more amazing is his artistic photography style. We fell absolutely in love with all of our engagement and wedding photos, providing us with beautiful memories that will last a lifetime! Matt, thank you SO much for being a big part of our day and we can't wait to make our wedding day album!! :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lauren L

Matt and his crew are simply amazing! They are so friendly and make you feel so comfortable, while also ensuring you are staying on schedule. My husband I worked with Matt when we were in the wedding party for our friend a couple years before our wedding and we instantly knew... Read More he was our guy once our time came. He makes you feel like you've known him for years and is there to support and answer every little question along the way. We never had to pay attention to the clock as Matt ensured we were staying on track with timing, and directed our large group from the moment he arrived. Our friends and family all got along great with him and he truly added to the fun of the day. The pictures he delivered caught every detail and then some and we could not be more pleased with his work. He was able to direct us in a way that he knew would capture the best shots, from poses to lighting to breathtaking backdrops. We have never met someone more talented and knowledgeable about photography than Matt and his team. They were able to work well in conjunction with our videographer and truly complimented one another to deliver the best product. We highly recommend Matt Ramos Photography to anyone who wishes to forever re-live their wedding day through amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Shannon K

Since our wedding, our family and friends have been talking about how great Matt is, what an awesome day it was, and how the pictures are going to be amazing. I cannot thank Matt enough for all of his help and quick answers when planning the details of the wedding. He made me... Read More feel calmer each time we met or talked. There are no words to explain how thankful I am for his flexibility, vision, and knowledge on our wedding day. With all the locations we had, various modes of transportation, and snags with dresses, he kept us on time and let us do the things we really hoped there'd be time for. My dad keeps talking about how impressed he was with Matt and he loved that Matt and his team arrived early! Kyle and I felt like we had known Matt for much longer than we have and are incredibly thankful that he was available to shoot our day. And our guests were right- the pictures are unbelievable! From the scenery, to the details, to the emotions of the day and all the special parts of the ceremony and reception, Matt caught it all and did so beautifully! Thank you, Matt, for dealing with all of our personalities, being in multiple places at once, and working with such efficiency. We had the absolute most perfect day and we owe a lot of that to you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erika P

Matt is an incredible photographer! He knows how to make everyone feel comfortable and get the best shots. Matt's personality and sense of humor make you feel like you have known him for years. He always gets back to you immediately and is there to help and answer any questions.... Read More Him and his assistants capture every little detail of the wedding. His work is absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Erica G

Matt is simply the greatest photographer to work with during the wedding planning process from start to finish! Throughout the planning process and especially the day of the wedding, he provided a sense of calmness, which any bride would appreciate. He and his team (Jaqueline &... Read More Tyler) were beyond professional, and so easy to work with and helpful. Matt's attention to detail and creative style is amazing. He captured the most special day of our lives perfectly.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Alisandra C

Matt and his crew are an amazing team. They take their time with you to ensure you that you get the best photos possible. So friendly and welcoming, there is no awkwardness. I would suggest Matt Ramos to anyone for any type of photos and I am so happy he captured our wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Ashley B

Matt is the absolute best! My mother saw his work years ago and said she knew he would be the guy who would photograph my wedding. From the very beginning Matt was completely honest with us about the entire process and he made it so easy. He worked with us to make a timeline for... Read More the day and recommended other vendors to us. Our pictures are amazing, it has been over a month since we got them and we still can't get over how perfect they are! Matt knew all the best spots to get amazing pictures and he made everyone laugh. My husband hates getting his picture taken and he had so much fun and loved every second, he couldn't wait to get all our pictures back! We have gotten so many compliments on all of our pictures and we love showing them off to everyone. Not only is Matt amazing at what he does, he is a super fun guy to be around and he makes the day so much fun! We would recommend his to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Best Photographer

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Kerry C

Matt was great! He was extremely helpful in the planning process and our pictures came out beautifully. We also used him for engagement photos and a photo booth at the wedding. The photo booth was a hit! I can't speak highly enough about him and the job he did for our... Read More wedding. I would recommend him to everyone who asked.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Colleen D

Matt Ramos Photography was the perfect choice for my wedding. Matt does a great job of knowing his bride and groom and what they are looking for and makes it happen. His team was very professional and helpful throughout the process. His drone and new photo booth camera were... Read More unexpected options that gave us original photos we wouldn’t have received from other photographers. Matt’s artistic ability and vision allowed for some truly amazing and memorable photos that we will cherish forever. We can’t say enough about how great Matt Ramos Photography was and highly recommend you use them.

Beautiful Photographs

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Jade R

When planning our wedding, we agreed the photography was where a large chunk of our budget would go. Upon researching photographers separately, Matt's photography was at the top of both our lists! He was down to earth, very easy to work with - quick response time, and very... Read More helpful in explaining many things wedding related! My husband and I don't get our pictures taken often so we needed guidance on our wedding day. Matt patiently told us how to pose and what to do. Some shots were uncharacteristic of how we usually interact with each other, but he was using his expertise to "get the shot". Throughout the ceremony and reception, Matt and his photographers were out of sight and out of mind so we did not feel like there was paparazzi following us around. He was also sure to get our portraits out of the way before the ceremony so we did not have to miss a beat at our reception. After receiving the pictures, we are very happy with the quality and quantity. We regret not having Matt stay until the end of the reception to capture a lot of the fun moments that happened during that last hour. Overall our day is beautifully documented! We would definitely recommend hiring Matt and his team.

The best photographer in the area!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren B

We love Matt!! His work is amazing!! The use of color, the way he set up a photo, it is all just perfect! Other photographers in the area have the same, tried and true poses but Matt is different. His work is always evolving, changing and never do you really see the same, posed... Read More picture. We were nervous we were going to be so awkward in front of the camera, but Matt makes it so easy! We are so happy he was not only our engagement photographer, but our wedding photographer as well. Guests have been coming up to us, saying how unobtrusive he was, but yet he got every shot he needed! Our photobooth was packed the entire night as well. The best part about Matt, was that his packages were not set in stone either, so you can mix and match what you want and it all works out. We got EXACTLY what we wanted and couldnt be happier!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Kristen W

My husband and I both loved the uniqueness of Matt's photography. The vivid color and creative shots he has on his website were exactly what we were looking for to capture the fun of our wedding. What we weren't aware of was how personable Matt was going to be on the day of... Read More our wedding. It felt like we had known him forever. He made sure to capture our personalities and there was never a moment where we felt uncomfortable. At one point in the day my husband and I needed a breather from the chaos of the wedding, Matt somehow caught onto this and asked us to step away for some "couple shots". It really made for some amazing photos as we were able to enjoy the moment together as husband and wife. Matt goes over and beyond any ordinary photographer to ensure each wedding is catered towards the personality of the couple. We were over pleased by the results of his work and happy that we made the decision to hire Matt to capture this important milestone in our lives. He not only provided us with the most amazing photos, but he also made our day less stressful. I don't think we would have gotten this from any other photographer.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Jennifer T

Where do I begin? Matt is the most professional and talented photographers I have ever seen. When I first started looking up photographers I felt overwhelmed and I thought to myself how am I supposed to know what a good picture looks like, they all look the same. I came... Read More across Matt Ramos Photography and instantly knew he would be our photographer and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Matt is incredibly professional and very responsive. I am very type A and also email happy and he responded every time in a timely manner. He answered all my questions and worked with me carefully to work out a time line for our big day. He was honest and didn't push us on things just to make a buck. His pictures are amazing and he captured every detail of our wedding. The most incredible part of the experience is that he was like a phantom. He was not intrusive at all in any parts of our day, yet he nailed every picture that we wanted. I love my pictures, and the experience was like no other. You know what they say, you get what you pay for... money well spent!

5 Stars is not enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Noelle T

Matt and his team are phenomenal. They weren't on time, they were EARLY!! Which allowed them time to meet the bridal party, my parents, and make everyone feel comfortable before we started easing into everything. He amazed me every step of the way with his creativity, talent,... Read More and passion for what he does. We also had Al Woodard (equally as amazing) for video and it was obvious they have worked together before - everything was seamless! Everyone thought Al and Matt were part of the same team, they had no idea we hired them separately. Words can't describe how happy we are we chose Matt, if we had to do this all over again, we would choose him every time. Thank you, Matt!

Five Stars Isn't Enough

Reviewed on 9/12/2014

Matt Ramos is hands down the best decision we made in planning our wedding. The quality of Matt's work speaks for itself but what most impressed us was Matt's character. What sets Matt apart from others in his field is his ability to interact with the Bride, Groom and bridal... Read More party like he has been a lifelong friend. He puts everyone at ease and captures everyone at their very best. He is able to work with every budget and build a custom package that fits your needs. Matt's only concern is to produce the best images of your special day and never sells you anything. Matt was even willing to drive out of his way to pick up our flowers with less than 24 hours notice! The focus of your wedding should be the bride and groom (in that order). Matt does a great job achieving this and really enhances your wedding day. We found the times he pulled us out of the reception hall to shoot with Matt and his amazing assistant "Jamaica" are some of our favorite memories from that day. Planning your wedding is such an expensive, time consuming and stressful process and all the build up leads to a day that disappears in the blink of an eye. You only get one chance to capture those special moments and I couldn't imagine putting that trust in anyone but Matt Ramos. Incredible photographer, even better human being.