Beach Weddings in South Florida

We specialize in Destination Beach Wedding. All packages include Decor, Officiant and or Minister with Photographer & pictures. All our ceremonies include: Heart of Sand and The Blessing stone toss(inviting all the guest with the newlyweds to make a wish for the Bride/Groom) great opportunity for a group photo op. We strive to make your beach wedding dream come true & offer our services though out the South Florida area. We can offer, violist, steel drums. As well as the release of butteries and doves. What ever it takes to make your day special. We work side by side to make your day perfect. "We will set the stage for your happily ever after"..

• Ceremony Area

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Christian

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Beach, Park, Restaurant

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

9280 SW 123 Ct , Miami , FL (786) 366-7771

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jameesha T

THE BEST COMPANY AROUND! From day one, they were very helpful, answered all of my million of questions, always answered my phone calls, and rapid email responses. They picked the perfect location, the set up was beyond beautiful, and they were extremely flexible, helpful, and... Read More understanding. if i can do it all over again i would chose them a million times :)

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

I want to thank Patty and Mermaid Beach Weddings for the amazing job they did making our Miami beach wedding such a special day. It was everything we could have ever hoped and dreamed of and more. From beginning to end...the beautiful sunset background timed perfectly. They... Read More even accommodated a last minute move without skipping a beat. The vows couldn't have fit us any better. It was like they knew us before we ever showed up. The flowers were gorgeous, the heart island created just for us, the heart shaped glass we filled with sand to bring home...everything was organized and perfected Down To the last detail. We couldn't ask for a more special day. Thank you Mermaid Beach Weddings for an amazing wedding and amazing first day of our long and happy life together!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Lauren B

Our wedding was February 20th and it could not have been more perfect! Mermaid Beach Weddings took care of everything for the ceremony and even moved locations specifically for us as we found a certain hotel we wanted to be near. The flowers were beyond beautiful, the setup was... Read More amazing, they even added a small chalkboard with our names and date! The ceremony went off perfectly, and all the guests loved the stone toss and funny group pictures the Mermaid photographer took! We received numerous compliments on the wedding and I loved every detail they took care of. I also really loved my bouquet and the LOVE letter blocks they put in the sand for more photos. I can't wait to receive the pictures, but I know they turned out amazing as my uncle followed behind their photographer copying her photos.. Lol. Thank you so much Patty and the rest of the team. It was the most amazing day!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Claudia P

We are so thankful to have found this wonderful team! Patty and her team made our special day the most wonderful day of our lives. We decided to elope 5 hours away from home in a town we didn't know anyone.  We were initially worried about the planning and details because this... Read More was a leap of faith for us but Patty gave us the confidence that everything was being taken care of and all we should worry about was to look our best that day and ENJOY our day.  We definitely did, the attention to detail, covering absolutely everything we needed and the sweet words spoken during the ceremony, made our day the most perfect one. Her team was very professional and punctual, the pictures came back within a couple of weeks, the videographer she recommended was A1 and affordable. We got our video within a week of the wedding while in our honeymoon and brought us to tears again. We are so glad we decided to go with the referral because it truly captured how we felt that day.  We got to replay our special day and appreciate even more everything that went on that day that we didnt notice at the time because of our nerves.  The arch was exactly the one we requested, the ceremony went on exactly as explained, the setup and cleanup went on smoothly and the commitment to ensure everything was handled for us was impressing. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in South Florida, especially if you are looking for a stress free ceremony  (it does exist!). We decided to elope, just the two of us, a simple ceremony but Patty and her team turned our simple ceremony into a fairy tale. We maintained close communication with Patty throughout the process via email because it was the easiest way for us and she was always the most professional. The few times with spoke on the phone she was very detailed answering our gazillion questions and ensuring we were well informed of the process so it would go on smoothly (as it did!). We wish Patty and her team many many more years of blooming business and hope they are still around when we decide to renew our vows one day!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Josh H

Everyone was so helpful and made sure that my wife and I had our special day go off without any issues. Photographer was great. Perfect use of the sunset and ocean. Was nothing short of perfect.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica Q

Amazing, beautiful and stress free.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Maira F

So thankful for mermaid beach wedding! I had an amazing sunset wedding with them, a dream come true! I highly recommend them. Thank you , mermaid beach weddings

Reviewed on 9/30/2016

Where do I start? Patty from MermaidWeddings made my renewals the most relaxing and unforgettable day for me and my hubby. The ambiance was great, the officiant was excellent, and the photographer was the BOMB. My guests were relaxed and my children had a ball with the taking... Read More of all the pictures. My scenary was so serene and romantic. I will recommend them to anyone. First wedding, renewals, or any other special occasion - Mermaid Weddings will make your day AMAZING! Kudos Patty and the CREW. Thanks again, The Wootens', from the District of Columbia

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 pamela D

Mermaid beach weddings created the perfect romantic beach set up. Everyone was great and the ceremony was beautiful. The words spoken were perfect and we loved everything. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

I had a very easy experience with Mermaid Beach Weddings. Patty was great, very friendly, helpful, very positive and cheerful. Coming form AZ, to get married in FL, she helped figure out where to get our marriage license for same day services, she always answered my questions... Read More in a timely manner, it was always very easy to get ahold of her. On our wedding day, she was on time, when we arrived everything was just as I have imagined it to be. She had everything that we've asked for, the flowers arrangement , the music everything was on point. she made me feel special as a bride. It was a hassle free, stress free experience Thank you Patty!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

The wedding was amazing! more than what we expected!... They took care of everything, even the smallest details. Also, Patricia was always there during the planning to answer any doubt or question. We totally recommend them. Thanks for making an unforgettable wedding for us!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Trisha A

Everything was ready when we arrived at the beach, but there was seaweed in every picture (something we wish would've been taken care of). The location was changed more than once, but we were able to correspond through email any time necessary. We were thankful that the time was... Read More changed so that we'd be closer to sunset since it was a sunset wedding. We were also very happy that she chose a residential beach for us so that it wasn't very crowded!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Wendy B

Mermaid Beach Weddings did such a great job of making our wedding day special. It was a very romantic ceremony and it was exactly what we had in mind. Very classy and intimate.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

Patty was amazing to deal with as we came from New Zealand to get married in Miami. It was difficult to organise from afar but patty made it easy for us and wen we turned up I the day everything was exactly as a pictured and everything ran so smoothly.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

I would love to say that mermaid beach weddings was awesome Patty she helped me with everything I did this as a surprise for my husband on our 20th anniversary as a renewal she even helped me sneak him on the beach very very helpful and everything was beautiful the day was... Read More beautiful she was a very nice person and the people she was with the photographer the whole day was absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 fred t

As a "Groom" I thought I was going to show up at the beach and see my"Bride" come down the beach and get married...NO BIG DEAL....I must say i was very very WRONG!!!! "MERMAID BEACH WEDDINGS" not only impressed me but impressed my bride and guests we had at the ceremony.... Read More MERMAID BEACH WEDDING PERSONNEL were very punctual, professional, and committed to make our wedding Amazing. I would definetly recommend Mermaid Beach Weddings to any couple who wants the experience of a beautiful beach wedding....I was overwhelmed with emotions on how great everything went and not only i felt that way, but my Bride and guests felt the same way which made our special day even more Precious. Thank You MERMAID BEACH WEDDINGS for making our day Amazing and Special. From WILFREDO AND MARITZA TORRES!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Kirstie C

Wonderful stress free experience. Mermaid was patient, flexible, and very professional.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

Planning from out of town and practically just needing to show up on time and having not to worry about details was so wonderful!! Patty made everything we wanted happen!! Loved our day!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

I used Mermaid Beach Weddings for my Ft. Lauderdale, FL ceremony. They took care of everything from the set up on the beach, to the music, flowers, photographer and event coordination of the ceremony. It was a beautiful set up, and exactly what I wanted. I got the stargazer... Read More package with some additions. My bouquet was perfect, with white roses and stargazer lilies to match my set up. The flowers for the bridesmaids and groomsmen were done very nicely. The photographer was professional and quick, which made it easier to get more pictures in the time we had. She had some great ideas for our couples photos too. Patty, my contact and the owner, was wonderful. She answered all my questions via email and phone call promptly and helped me pick out what was just right for me. I definitely recommend this company for your weddings in the future! :)

My Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

My daughter and her fiance decided to get married at a moments notice. Of course this throws a Mother of the Bride into a tail spin! The wedding was being planned from Indiana for a ceremony in West Palm Beach, FL. One of my first contacts was to Patty at Mermaid Weddings!... Read More She provided deatiled information, suggestions and was helpful through the entire process. She recommended SpotOn Media for videographer. Andre was the best! I would highly recommend Mermaid Weddings SpotOn Media Christine Coffey - Flowers Christian - Hilton Singer Island Resort - Location & Fabulous dinner

A dream come True.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I am happy to say that Patty and her staff made my dreams come true. They exceeded my expectations.Being as though I live in Texas Patty made recommendations on resturants, hotels you name it. Not only did they make me happy they made me feel like family. It was a very hot that... Read More day and Patty put a tent to combat some of the sun which she didnt have to do, the beach was so crowded and my husband was not very happy about (but hey it was Mother's Day 5/10/15) Patty made sure that there were no hicups,she kept her cool and made sure that we were happy. She was very very accomodating and understanding. My package was the tropical one and my flowers were OUTSTANDING, my pictures are totally awesome,the music was what I requsted. What can I say? There was not a single issue , they were awesome. I would recommend any bride looking for an affordable, beautiful and seamless experience to go to Mermaid Weddings. THEY ROCK!!! You will not be disappointed.

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Mermaid beach wedding just made our big day amazing to remember all life long. For us it was a quick plan but Patty made that happen wonderfully. She was always available and gave quick response for all of our inquiry. I highly recommend and appreciate Mermaid Beach Wedding.

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

My fiancee and I eloped on the beach in Delray Beach. I had found Patty with Mermaid Beach Weddings online. From the moment I called her it was like talking to an old friend. She was wonderful, & she was always available if I had any questions. Always professional with... Read More everything. The day of the elopement she officiated our ceremony. My fiancée & wrote our own vows. What Patty recited was so perfect not the traditional readings, and it coincided with what I wrote about love & friendship. It was perfect and a moment I will always cherish. I highly recommend Mermaid Beach Weddings.

Stephanie S.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Stephanie S

Mermaid Beach Weddings is a very reliable company. Patty made me & my husband feel secure from day one. We communicated via phone and by email with ease. My BIG was totally beautiful because of MBW!!! I recommend this company 100%

Mermaid beach in paradise

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Nedge A

We are extremely pleased with the outcome of the services provided by Patricia and Mermaid Beach Weddings. Patricia was patient, warm, and very organized. The setting and decor created an atmosphere of tranquility. We highly recommend her services! Nedgé and Steve (10/10/15)

Meet The Events Director

Patricia Contreras

I've been an officiant since 1997 and worked with the original owners of the Mermaid since 2008. In May of 2014, I was offered the opportunity to purchase the Mermaid. Together with my Sister(Diana) & the support of our family, we were able to revamp the brand & make it better then before. What sets us apart from the competition? We give 110% ourselves to each detail of each ceremony. With the belief that is a once in a lifetime event. We are proud of being perfectionist & taking that stress off our couples. We believe in Love & Happily Ever after..

Start a Conversation!