Mike Bills Entertainment

ONLY Greater Charleston, SC Area and Hilton Head

An Exceptional DJ Experience For Charleston Brides

Hey! My name is Mike Bills, owner and operator of Mike Bills Entertainment, one of Charleston’s top wedding DJs. My approach is simple. All my weddings keep the focus on the bride and groom. I am very passionate about helping couples create the absolute perfect soundtrack for their wedding and choreograph it for them by providing an exceptional wedding DJ experience. My style is the perfect fit for any bride and groom looking for a classy and fun DJ, who leaves the cheese and gimmicks to the other DJ services. Most of my brides and grooms appreciate that I am ONLY a DJ, and you'll work with me (the owner of the company) through out your entire wedding planning process. I am currently building my Knot presence. For more stellar reviews, please Google my company and other wedding websites.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

334 East Bay St. #176, Charleston, SC ONLY Greater Charleston, SC Area and Hilton Head (843) 296-9827

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Erin P

Mike was the DJ for our wedding reception at the Francis Marion Hotel and he was fantastic! Months before the reception he sent us a client log in area where we were able to select our songs as well as put in all important information, this made it very easy for us! He also... Read More provided top rated lists which were very helpful! He met with us the week before the wedding to go over pronunciations and any final song requests. We were impressed with his professionalism and he kept the party going right up to the end of the night! We highly recommend him for any event in need of a DJ.

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Alex H

Mike is amazing! From the beginning, his level of customer service outpaced everyone! He is quick to respond, kind, and so helpful with all the details a wedding requires. His website was so easy to create our playlist and he checked in to ensure we had all the information we... Read More needed. Our day was perfect and Mike was a huge factor in ensuring our wedding was a dream! Thanks, Mike!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Elayna T

Mike Bills was such a joy to work with! From my very first interaction with him, he was extremely professional. He went above and beyond by visiting our venue a couple months prior to the wedding without me even requesting. He was very patient as we worked through creating our... Read More playlist and talked us through the process since it wasn't something we had ever done. It was such a relief being able to know everything would be handled by Mike and we didn't have to stress. We would recommend him over and over and can't wait to work with him again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Melissa A

Thank you to Mike for providing the fun entertainment on our special day! We had a destination wedding on Folly Beach and a reception of approximately 50 people, and Mike was incredible at getting the party started. Also, his website was very useful for choosing our perfect... Read More wedding playlist. My husband and I were so blessed to have such a wonderful DJ and are grateful that he took the extra time with us. A million thanks and we highly recommend Mike Bills Entertainment!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 May D

So happy we made the decision to work with Mike. He was very responsive throughout the whole process. He was punctual on the day and followed all our instructions to a T. He also had some great suggestions and kept people engaged.

Review for DJ Mike LLC

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Linda G

He was great at judging the crowd and playing the music that would keep people dancing. Not pushy like some really great!

Mike Bills

Mike got his start in DJing on the radio and made a rather natural progression into being a fun, classy, and professional wedding DJ. Mike is a true connoisseur of music and is very interested in sharing that passion with his brides and grooms. Mike is a native to the South Carolina coast and has watched Charleston truly explode into one of the top wedding destinations in the country. Mike enjoys the ocean, and eating in some of the Charleston area's most tasty restaurants. He loves sushi and a fine wine. He enjoys the rich history and art of the Holy City and loves taking in the art walks