Alterations, Online Ordering, Rentals, Fashion Services, Tuxedos + Suits, Menswear, Fashion

1685 University Ave W, Saint Paul, MN (651) 645-2922

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jake b

We went to Milbern's for our wedding and we had the best experience. Mark was a fantastic help and really knew what styles looked best. Also the price point of the suits was fantastic. We shopped around many places and Milbern's was by far the best priced. Their attention to... Read More detail and very personal touch made this a great experience. They were able to order in custom colors and fits for an extra touch and with their tailors in store alterations were easy! I highly recommend Milbern to anyone that asks!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Dustin N

Best suits and service in town. Milbern's is a hidden gem of men's clothing. I've been shopping at the store since I was a young kid and every time it has been a fantastic and personal experience. The owner, Steve, is almost always present and available to provide his 50+ years... Read More of men's clothing experience. A store only lasts that long if it continues to provide excellent service, which Milbern's does. I have shopped at the store for a mixture of occasions: my wedding, casual suits, interview attire, etc. I've never been let down.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Ron A

We had a horrible experience at Milbern Clothing with a salesman named, Mark. Each time we met with him he seemed disinterested and like he wanted to get rid of us as soon as possible. On at least three occasions he didn't do any of the follow up that he had promised. The... Read More last time we met with him, he promised that he would do a bunch of research for us (as we were trying to buy six suits for our wedding party) and get back to us shortly with recommendations (as we were getting married in 5 weeks). Instead, he apparently left for a two week vacation the next day (without telling us) and completely dropped the ball...again. His behavior was extremely unprofessional, totally unacceptable and inexplicable. When I brought the issue to management's attention, I received the requisite apologies, etc., but nothing to my knowledge was done to either address the problem or accommodate us for our substantial inconvenience and frustration. They had come highly recommended, but based on my personal experience I would strongly recommend buyer beware....and have a backup plan ready in case they drop the ball and leave you hanging like they us.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Katie M

We bought suits here for our wedding party based on a strong referral. The price was great and the suits were quality. Great service throughout the experience, even working with an out of state wedding party member to make sure the suit fit well.

Great deal

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Stephanie E

We bought suits for our wedding here. The staff was nice, although disorganized at times. The building and look of the store left much to be desired, but in the end we got tailored suits that looked and fit great for a very reasonable price. We would definitely recommend this... Read More place if you are looking for a perfectly fit suit to purchase.

Excellent Value

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Allison T

We used Milbern for the suits for the groom, groomsmen, and fathers. They have excellent wedding packages that include the cost of the suit, shirt, and tie for less than a tux rental. The only complaint we had was that the suits weren't really very slim cut (they were "modern... Read More cut"), but we made due and in the end they looked great on the guys. It's possible that slim suits are available for wedding parties, but they cost much more. The salesmen at Milbern helped alleviate our concerns by doing quality tailoring (and doing so with very quick turnaround).

best place to get suits

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Joan z

The service there is beyond excellent. The staff is so helpful with all the steps in the process. They are also a great value, as they don't do the ridiculous sales on suits, but just provide an affordable price. They also do free alterations for wedding parties.

Best Place EVER

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Katie Z

AMAZING PRICES FANTASTIC SERVICE Local business. Great prices to rent or buy. The employees are knowledgeable, personable, and very likeable.