Experience the Difference

Mojeaux is the hottest New Orleans party band! We are ready to make your wedding memorable and fun! We play everything from 50's era to top-40 current hits with a sound that is unsurpassed. MoJEAUX will keep you dancing and entertained!!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

New Orleans, LA , US and International (504) 228-9707
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 jason D

Mojeaux Completely Rocked our wedding. When it came down to picking a wedding band we chose Mojeaux . Both my wife and I spent a few months going to see lots of bands around town to get a feel for what to expect . All the bands we've seen were very good but offered no real live... Read More stage presence and little entertainment but the one thing that separated Mojeaux over all the others was Pure Energy and power all the members moved with excitement The lead singer and guitar player were all over the stage and getting involved with our family and guest on the dance floor . I highly Recommend Mojeaux if you want Excitement and that concert feel Mojeaux is the band These guys bring the show lots of lights and quality sound system . Best Investment ever.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Leann V

Mojeaux is AMAZING! My husband and I got married on 7/7/17. The band had everyone on the dance floor all night long! I still have people today complimenting me about how awesome our band was because they played to the crowd and played such a variety of music. Leroy and Andrew... Read More were very easy to work with, too! I highly recommend this band to everyone for any event! Thanks Mojeaux for making my wedding so special!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jane A

This band doesn't return phone calls, takes your $ and gives empty promises. I should have gotten an attorney to get my 5k back. The owner blames the ex owner. The new owners are no different, just this year they stiffed someone else i knew. The new owner works with my husbands... Read More boss so I dont want nothing bad to happen at his job, so I can't leave my real name. Wouldn't want another bride to go through this.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jane A

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shelby T

MoJEAUX played for my wedding on October 6th,2017 and I couldn’t have asked for a better band. They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and they are so entertaining!!! I had the time of my life with MoJEAUX. They played a variety of songs of all types that kept the... Read More crowed dancing. I would highly recommend MoJEAUX as they are an amazing band!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Christine L

If you're looking for a band to entertain your guests and bring the party, look no further than MoJeaux!! They had the dance floor going all night and all of our guests had an absolute blast. My husband and I even ended up on stage singing with the lead singer for a while. You... Read More should definitely hire these guys!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ashley I

MoJEAUX was everything we wanted and more!! Our wedding was moved up from 8pm reception to 1pm due to Hurricane Nate. They easily switched times and made our day wedding one for the books. Andrew and Leroy were professional, accommodating, and overall a pleasure to work with.... Read More The music was on point and had everyone on the dance floor the entire time. Great crowd involvement and just a true blast. I would highly reccomend 100%!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tara M

On Sept 8th, 2017 Mojeaux played at our wedding. Live music is 10 times better than having a dj play. The band did a wonderful job playing songs for all the generations that were there. My husband even got up there to play the drums with the band and I was overwhelmed with joy.... Read More Ohhh and as drunk as my dad got well the band took great care of his need to sing on the microphone without everyone having to listen to it. You guys are perfect!!!! Aaron and I will being coming to watch your shows more often. Thanks!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Blaire S

Mojeaux was amazing band! They were always a contact away when I had a question and put on an amazing show at my wedding! Thank y'all again for everything!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017

Amazing band! Can't say enough good things about this group! Awesome to work with! Extremely friendly!!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

Mojeaux ROCKS! They played at me and my husbands wedding. They were amazing. We receive nothing but compliments from everyone that came to our wedding and that they loved the choice of music. I would recommend Mojeaux 100%

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Maci M

Mojeaux exceeded my expectations for my wedding two weeks ago! Could not have asked for a better band to get the crowd going. They had almost everybody on the dance floor. Highly highly recommend this band if you're looking for an awesome time!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Michael D

I like to give Leroy and the band MoJEAUX a big shout out. They played awesome for my Daughters wedding. The dance floor stayed full all night long. Even the workers at the reception was having a good time. The music was fantastic. Thanks again for a Great time .

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lisa I

Excellent wedding band! The guest did not want them to stop playing. Many of our guest told us that Mojeaux is the best band they have ever heard!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Haley M

Words can not describe how much I love this band! My husband and I got married on March 4, 2017 after having a 2 year engagement. Mojeaux was the very first thing that was booked! We knew without a doubt that we anted to have them on our special day. They did not let us down!... Read More Andrew & Leroy were great to work with and made our night what our guest are calling the wedding of the century! We are still receiving compliments on them! We look forward to planning our next event with them!

2017-06-28T09:29:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks Haley! We truly enjoyed your reception in Houma. Special thanks for the Dr. Pepper! LOL The band still talks about the fact that y'all gave us a couple of 2 liters of DP for the night. We are so happy for you and Blake!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Michelle J

I should start this by saying that the Mojeaux band members themselves were very talented (we got many compliments on the beautiful voice of the lead female vocalist) and they were fun and dynamic on stage. If I were writing this review just on the band's talent, it would be 4... Read More stars. However, we had multiple issues with Mojeaux that all seem to stem from poor band management and communication. The primary ones being: (1) I found the band manager very difficult to work with - emails and calls typically went unanswered until I pulled my wedding planner in to force the issues. (2) They cut nearly a minute off of my first dance with my husband, even though we had told them exactly how long (and through which lyric) to play. After many (painful) dance lessons learning how to dance to our song, we were disappointed to lose half of it. (3) My dad and I had planned a fun surprise "switch up" from one song into another, and had confirmed this with the band many many times since we knew this was a special (and potentially annoying) request. It was something we knew we wanted from day 1, though, to the point that this is the one specific request I brought up when interviewing bands. During this dance, they missed their cue to stop the first song, failed to invite people onto the dance floor during the second song (which they had confirmed they would do), and didn't even sing the lyrics -- they literally hummed the second song. I'm shocked that "please sing the song" was an explicit request I was supposed to make. (4) Two months before the wedding, Mojeaux sent us a song list and asked us to cross off songs we did NOT want them to play and highlight songs we did want them to play -- I thought it was awesome that they asked for our input. My (then) fiance and I literally spent hours on this exercise, carefully curating an amazing playlist while trying to leave wiggle room for them to read the crowd. Unfortunately, I'm not sure why we went through the effort as they didn't seem to follow our requests at all. They played songs I know we crossed off, and some of their song selections were bizarre and unknown to our guests (to the point where multiple people commented on it). I have no idea what went wrong. We were SO excited about Mojeaux as a band, and from all the other reviews, it seems we are in the minority having these issues. Maybe it was just an off night? Who knows, but I sincerely hope that these mistakes aren't repeated in the future. While we may just be 1 of 200 weddings they do a year, this is the only wedding we'll ever have, and the band choice was my single biggest regret from the weekend.

2017-06-28T09:25:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the feedback. We would like to let you know that we have a new manager as of January 1, 2017 and things are going great for the band. We apologize that you had problems with the old manager. Reviews like this are very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley G

Mojeaux was an amazing band at our wedding. They sounded fantastic, and were very accommodating to our guests. I work at a live music bar, so there were some guests who wanted to come join on stage during songs and give us a little musical tribute and they were very kind to... Read More all of them. The guests all raved later about the music and said the band sounded fantastic. I remember being in our little side room right after the ceremony and we were eating and having some alone time and I could hear the horns going in the other room and I remembering thinking "oh awesome they sound really good". They got everyone dancing and jumping around and I think my flower girl and one of the groomsmen's daughters had the best night of their life. They couldn't stop moving even though they were becoming so tired. Big day for them. I definitely recommend them, they were on top of everything and as far as I could tell I didn't see a single hiccup go on. The guests were all incredibly happy as were the bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amy L

Such a GREAT BAND! We had an absolute blast! They played such a wide variety of music - our dance floor stayed packed! Everyone from my 5 year old nephew to my 75 year old aunt was on the dance floor. Kellie was great throughout the whole process and extremely helpful.... Read More I'm already trying to come up with another excuse to have a party and hire them again!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brittany R

I can't not say enough good things about Mojeaux!!! We used them as our wedding band for our reception and they were AMAZING!!! They have a great song list that is very diverse. They are great at reading the crowd and picking the next song that will keep the party going... Read More strong! We got soooo many compliments from our guests saying this was the best wedding band they had every heard!!! They even played all our our first dance songs (we thought they would just play the mp3!) We also added the horns section which I feel was a great decision and then we had then do our second line at the end of the reception which was amazing!!! We had some issues with billing, but the manger Kellie, worked to get everything cleared up. The band is definitely on the pricer side compared to other bands in the area, but I would still choose them again because they literally made our reception the party we always dreamed of!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

This band will have your guests up and dancing the entire time. And after the event is all said and done, they will have your guests talking about how AMAZING they were. They have a very wide range of music and will even learn a song for the event if you request it. I can't say... Read More enough great things about this band. They have a very special place in my heart.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jonathan C

We booked Mojeaux for our wedding this past Saturday and they BLEW everyone away!! I told them that I would buy expensive tickets to see them again. They were engaging, and so incredibly talented. My guests keep talking about how great you are!!! Thank you for making our... Read More reception a party...the dance floor was NEVER empty and the talent you have is insane! Thank you so much!!!!

ROCKED OUR SOCKS OFF!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Courtney R

Mojeaux did a great job entertaining our guests at the reception! They played jam after jam, and they kept the dance floor full all night until the lights came on to go home. We added the horn section with Mojeaux to give the songs a little more POP. They were AWESOME! They... Read More even learned a specific song for our reception. I filled out the bridal questionnaire and went through the song list marking off any songs I absolutely did NOT want to hear, and the band adhered to my list. I can honestly say that the set they played for the reception was perfect for our crowd! They played a major part in our reception being so much fun. We loved them and highly recommend this band to anybody looking to book phenomenal entertainment.

tons of fun

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Erin C

The perfect wedding band to get your guests out on the floor and make them stay there. Very talented musically, but not only that they are excellent performers. My guests didn't want to leave the dance floor. They played a great mix of oldies and new music to please everyone,... Read More and they definitely adhered to my specific requests and dislikes as well. Highly recommend.

LOVE!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Catherine B

Mojeaux is the BEST wedding band EVER!! All my guest loved them and no one sat the entire night!! I had so much fun and they are so sweet. They let my 2 year old nephew sit on the drums to get a picture cause he was just a fan!! I'm so glad I picked them for the night it was... Read More amazing!!!!!

Incredible!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Christina S

Mojeaux is so entertaining and had everyone on the dance floor! Everyone at the wedding raved about them and they play the best music!! They are so energetic and play your classic wedding favorites and today's hits! They even rap!!! By far the best band out there! They are... Read More pricey, but definitely worth it!

Meet The Manager

Leroy St. Pierre

My name is Leroy St. Pierre and I handle the bookings for MoJEAUX. Andrew Autin and I are the owners of MoJEAUX Productions LLC. MoJEAUX is a premier party band in New Orleans and we will travel anywhere to perform for your venue. We offer a very professional package throughout your wedding process. Please consider allowing us to make your special night magical and memorable one. We've performed all over the United States and Canada and have great references. Kindest Regards, Leroy St. Pierre and Andrew Autin