• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

829 Park St., Piru, CA (805) 398-5042

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Amanda S

I think I have put off review the Newhall Mansion only because I have to admit that my amazing wedding is over. I cannot say enough good things about Adam and the team at the Mansion. This could not have been a more perfect venue for my needs. Every time I visited, I knew... Read More I had picked the right place. My bridesmaids/groomsmen/parents all stayed together before and after the wedding and it was just such a relaxing experience - we were all together, yet all had our individual rooms to retreat to if we need. I didn't have to worry about someone being late to the day of, because we are all there bright and early. Adam made sure we felt like we were home, which made it all the harder to leave. The grounds are all well maintained, and they were accommodating to moving the arch for me (which the place comes with an arch - many of my friends had to pay for that for their weddings). You can tables and chairs (also a bonus) and you get full use of the Mansion for the entire weekend - including catering putting all the leftovers in the fridge after for you to enjoy (yet again, my friends couldn't get their leftovers since their venues didn't have fridges for their use). My only complaint is that I wish I could have enjoyed it for longer after the wedding - the "man cave" looked amazing and I was so jealous that my husband got to hang out there all day. 3D Movies, video games, dart board - the only thing we thought it needed was a pool table - but then my husband might not have come out for the wedding. My favorite part was the bridal suite (well except that I got my exercise all weekend going up and down those stairs). The whole house is very dark wood - which I love, but the bridal suite was designed with the bride in mind. All light and airy - beautiful display windows, chandeliers, mini kitchen, and dress steamers (thank god for those!). It was so beautiful in the photos. BRAVO to the Mansion, you made my dream wedding happen!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 SONNY A

Newhall Mansion is a DREAM LOCATION for a wedding, and Ceazar and I are so happy to have that dream come true. From the first walkthrough of the venue, my then fiance and I were in awe by the beauty of the grounds and the details of mansion. Every room is unique and special in... Read More its own way. And when you think you've seen it all, the magical Tavern will blow you away. The mansion is picturesque and breathtaking. The staff is great too. But I'd to highlight the manager Adam. Adam is warm and welcoming, and by far the best host that's ever housed our family under one roof. He's super quick with responding to any questions and very accommodating. Our wedding was held on a the hottest day of the year and we don't think it'll be as successful and enjoyable without Adam. Along with our wedding coordinator, he made sure the event ran smoothly. Overall, if we were given the option to relive our wedding weekend at the greatest venue on earth, we'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you Newhall Mansion for being amazing, unique, and special!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Megan F

Amazing experience through and through! Newhall Mansion was an absolute dream. The space is secluded, unique, and undeniably special. As soon as we saw it in person, we knew it was the one. My husband and I rented the mansion for the weekend, which I strongly recommend. We were... Read More able to host our Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsal, and Wedding all at the mansion (so fun utilizing all the different parts of the venue!) as well as stay in the rooms with 20 of our best friends/bridal party. Adam is the Property Manager at Newhall Mansion and he was above and beyond amazing! From the very first interaction up until our departure from the mansion, Adam was incredibly helpful and communicative. He made our stay extra special. Adam lives on-site and was there when we arrived to help us all get checked in, but the rest of the weekend it felt completely as if it was our own home. I cannot praise his efforts enough. Thank you for everything, Adam! Some things to note: - The bridal suite IS as beautiful as everyone says - magical in every way! - You can bring in your own caterer/booze - Each room is different, and the beds are SUPER comfortable. 5 stars. - Gated - You are required to have a Day-Of Coordinator at this venue.. and you will thank yourself later for hiring one! Now having lived through it, it would have been impossible without one. We worked with Holly Orr at Paper Heart Events and she was INCREDIBLE - highly recommend. What I loved the most about Newhall Mansion is how customizable everything was. The space really allows for you to make the event all your own and be super creative, especially if you rent it for the whole weekend. Even though I don't want to share it with anyone because it feels like our special place... I do highly recommend this magical venue:)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Briana L

How do I begin to describe the experience we had at the Newhall Mansion... My husband and I were married on September 10, 2016 and I can honestly say it was the best weekend of our lives. To start with, Newhall Mansion is a truly magical place. Sure, you can see how beautiful it... Read More is by the pictures online or even a tour, but experiencing it first hand is a totally different thing altogether. There is nothing greater than spending an entire weekend with all of the people you love the most on one of the most important days of your life, and Newhall Mansion gives you the ability to do just that by staying there in one of the 9 gorgeous bedrooms with your closest family, friends and bridal party. You can have your Rehearsal Dinner there Friday, wedding day Saturday and Farewell Brunch Sunday without ever leaving the property. It turns what for most people is a one day, 6 hour occasion into a full weekend of memories. In addition to that, the mansion itself and the property is stunning and a totally unique experience unlike any other. The entire top floor is comprised of the new, renovated Bridal Suite which is a total dream for any bride. Getting ready in the Bridal Suite with your girls is incomparable. To match this, the entire basement is comprised of the Tavern, or the Man Cave where all the groomsman can get ready and enjoy a beer with the groom. We turned this area into a small after-party complete with karaoke, which really made our wedding experience unique. Both spaces have amazing style and ambiance, as does the rest of the property, but these two spaces are truly incredible and separate Newhall Mansion from any other venue. The reception space is perfect for a night under the stars. The primary reason Newhall Mansion is so incredible, aside from the appeal of the venue and its amenities, is the General Manager Adam Brooks. Adam is the reason the Newhall Mansion is so magical. He makes the entire process of planning your wedding much easier than it should be, and is extremely responsive, accommodating and personable. He just "gets it". He is not there to be the rule enforcer, or remind you of every detail in the contract. He is there to make sure you have the best experience of your life, and he is incredibly successful at achieving that goal. I left the mansion that weekend hoping to continue a friendship with him, he is just that kind of guy. Adam, we cannot thank you enough for our wedding experience at the Newhall Mansion and owe you in large part the best weekend of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Booked the mansion for my wedding and it was such a wonderful experience! We totally loved that we could book the mansion for the whole weekend, so we could have our family stay there (it sleeps 20) and we didn't have to rush and set up/clean up. The pictures don't do the place... Read More justice. Lots of beautiful and intricate details, but felt very cozy and comfortable. The general Manager, Adam was also a dream to work with. He was extremely helpful from beginning to end, answering all of our questions and directing us to some great vendors. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Courtney S

Honestly, I can't possibly say anything bad about this place. It's stunningly beautiful, unique, and has a fairy-tail like magic to it. Our wedding was held here on September 26, 2015 and it was more beautiful and more perfect that I could have ever hoped for. Everything... Read More turned out so wonderfully, and our guests loved the mansion and grounds (I have SO many pictures that family and friends sent me of the mansion!). It truely was a picture perfect day. As far as accomodations go, it can't get better. The beds are super comfortable, and having the enjoyment of my bridal party and their significant others stay with us for the weekend was something that can't be topped. It truely makes the whole experience so much greater having your closest friends and family with you to enjoy some down time between events. My friends were in amazement that they were able to stay here with us over the weekend. And if you think it can't get any better, then there's Adam, the General Manager. What an amazing man. He not only will go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for you and your guests, but he makes you feel like you are working with one of your best friends; he genuinely cares about the guests and their experiences at the mansion. If we needed anything, Adam was right there to make sure it worked out. He worked seamlessly with our vendors to coordinate pick ups and drop offs, and when we had a little bit of a snafu with a local hotel for some of our guests, he went to bat for us and took control of the situation without me even knowing there was an issue. There's nothing better than good customer service; it can make or break your day...and Adam understands this 100%. The Newhall Mansion has everything a couple could look for in a wedding, beautiful grounds, gorgeous accomodations, hundreds of options for how/where to hold ceremonies, and a manager that can ease almost all your nerves and worries. I highly, highly reccommend this place to anyone looking to book a special occasion...I know we want to come back for an anniversay some day!!! :) Can't thank you enough!!!!!

Newhall Mansion Wedding

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Maria A

The Newhall Mansion went above and beyond our expectations and was a huge hit with our guests, family, and us (the bride and groom). Our wedding was nothing more than magical, romantic, fun, and one of a kind. We LOVE and highly recommend this venue!!! Adam and Sam of the... Read More Newhall Mansion were excellent! They were extremely nice and easy going and were always on hand, promptly answering all of our questions and needs. On our initial meet they provided a full tour of the grounds and facilities along with historical information/facts. (WARNING: after the walk through be prepared to fall in love. Choosing any other venue will be a moot point.) Also, what I love is that Adam is constantly open to feedback and is continually improving the mansion and its grounds. From adding a beautiful chandelier in the gazebo to an array of beautiful rose bushes to the surrounding area. Even the bridal suite was made to the specifications of past brides and coordinators. The Grounds are gorgeous. Built in 1890 in the American Queen Anne Style, this house has antique details throughout! A very regal and sophisticated feel is uniformly present as soon as one enters the driveway. Wood paneling, stain glass windows, and breath taking views. Each room has one of a kind of features that you and your guests can have fun dsicovering. Features such as hidden doors, one of a kind bathrooms, a large family room complete with a crib and toddler bed, and a different theme for each space. The "man cave" alone sold the place. The entrance is reminiscent of the pirate of the carribean...lol (you have to see it to understand) and it opens up to a large open space that makes you feel like you are back in the 1920's speak easy era. Than just when the girls start to feel a tinge of jealousy the top floor is presented and a bridal suite so large and gorgeous it is literally breathtaking. Complete with a Dining area, a gorgeous living room, romantic bedroom, and best of all a boudoir for you and your girls to get ready in. My girls and I were able to relax and get ready with all the comforts of a luxury hotel. And the lighting! wow! I think it's impossible to have a bad photo here. And last but not least, the grounds is very private with ample parking for the guests which gave our wedding avery intimate feel. So yea, enough of my ramblings. This place has it all and is very highly recommended. And there is no doubt in our minds that we chose the most perfect place. And if it helps our positive experience is forever permanently implanted to the energy of this place. lol Bottom line, grab this place if you can. Last bit of advice...they do have an excellent list of suggested vendors.

A wedding Dream come true!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Em O

If you are a hopeless romantic bride who dreams of a Fairy Tale wedding then this is the place for you! Adam who is the general Manager is so amazing and helpful, just call and have a tour at the mansion and it would be soooooo hard to say NO. The ambiance, the atmosphere,... Read More everything is perfect and it was worth every penny! You will not regret booking Newhall Mansion as your wedding venue!