NuImage Entertainment

Serving all of New England

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Multiple winner of "the knot Best of Weddings", North Reading, MA Serving all of New England (877) 683-9991

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lauren D

Peter kept the dance floor going all night! We can't say enough about him! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Julia B

Sean at NuImage was absolutely mesmerizing for all of our guests. He was incredible to work with, not only because he's an awesome guy in general, but because you can see how much he loves what he does with your first meeting with him. He had every guest up for our entire 5 hour... Read More reception, and had unique ways to incorporate the crowd, like having everyone be up and circled around us for our first dance instead of people sitting at their tables. I kept everyone motivated all night, and had our guests from ages 10- 85 up the entire night. We have had so many compliments on the music selection and how fun Sean was! We also used their uplighting, which really set the stage and drama for the night. Sean had them perfectly times with the sunset so that they wouldn't take away from our venue, but would come up as soon as the sun went down. The simple booth we got from them was so much fun for our guests and everyone got into using it. It was cool to directly post the pictures to social media or email to yourself, and it's streamlined clear look we had match with our uplighting colors and it's wireless perk made it easy to move around the deck, cocktail hour and dance floor all night. I'd recommend this company to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kellie S

If you are looking for your wedding to be the most fun party ever, Peter from NuImage is your guy. He had the guests laughing and dancing from the very start. Guests would continuously come up to me throughout the night to rave about how excellent the DJ was! I had so much fun... Read More at my wedding thanks to his energy and music selection. He had some suggestions for music picks and it all worked out perfectly. He was excellent at reading the crowd and keeping the dancing going all night. So thankful to have found NuImage!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kailey G

We worked with Sean as our DJ for our wedding in May 2017 and have nothing but rave reviews for him and the whole team at NuImage. From our first consultation with Lisa to our final detailing meetings with Sean to the entire wedding reception, it has been a joy working with... Read More everyone. During our consultation Lisa was wonderful to work with and really gave us a full picture of all of the services and options that we could select from. She in no way pressured us towards one option or another but worked with us to select the package what would be best for us. Working with Sean throughout the planning process was amazing and he was awesome with suggesting special touches and listening to any requests that we had in mind. Our biggest priority when planning our wedding was music and that everyone was having fun and dancing for the whole night - NuImage did not disappoint! I loved how Sean got everyone out there and involved from the very start. He kept the energy going the whole night and his expert experience shined through as he transitioned from high energy songs, to top 40 hits, to slow dancing songs, to songs everyone at any age recognizes at just the right moment. My 86 year old grandmother was even out there dancing like I had never seen her dance before!! I continue to hear from family and friends over and over that we "had such an amazing DJ!" and our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they had been to in years. I would highly recommend Sean and the team at NuImage to anyone in New England!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Lezette A

We hired Peter from Nuimage to provide the entertainment for our wedding, OH MY GOD! Peter is absolutely amazing. I first met Peter at a Bridal Show and made a consult appointment with him soon after. You can just tell from his interview that this is his passion. He had lost of... Read More helpful tips and by the day of the ceremony I give him full trust in everything and it was perfect. He also did the lighting and provided a interactive GIF machine that was able to move around the dance floor and guest could take 3 fun photos and make them into GIFs that you download. Everyone loved him! He played a lot of fun oldies that I requested and even through a few Italian and Portuguese songs in there for our families. I recommend NuImage 100%!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Elizabeth T

One of the first things I said to our DJ Mike Negron when we had our final detail call was that I trusted his professional judgement, and am I ever glad I did! We discussed every possible detail, and the night went exactly as my husband and I had hoped. We asked for an energy... Read More level of 10, and Mike brought it, but I'm sure if that's not your choice, he would give you exactly what you want too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Deanna P

We hired Peter from NuImage for our wedding at the Cruiseport in Gloucester based off people I knew that knew him and he was absolutely amazing! He called me the week of the wedding to go over all the details necessary to make the day of go smooth. He provided music for our... Read More ceremony, cocktail hour and reception as well as the uplighting. His expertise is top notch and you can tell he just knows what he's doing. He was able to rally all 20 of our wedding party together to get things done and I commend him for that. The dance floor was packed even at the start of dinner! I couldn't believe how much fun everyone had. It made my husband and I so happy to see everyone light up during each song. Everyone raved about the music and how much fun they had. They all said it was the most dancing they ever did at a wedding. SUCCESS PETER! Thank you so much for making our wedding so fun from start to finish you rock!!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie L

Our DJ Guy made our wedding the best night of our lives! He organized every part of the reception from lining up the parents and wedding party to be announced in to first dance to getting every guest on the dance floor all night! We had one request: get all the guests to sing... Read More "Sweet Caroline" on the dance floor... he made it happen and we will never forget it! If anyone is looking for a DJ... you need to book with Guy! He is fun and he knows how to read a crowd perfectly. We are so thankful to have had him as our DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 KAITLYN A

This is long over due but still over 5 months later, our guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was! We talked to a few different DJs but felt confident DJ Mike Negron would be the perfect fit for our wedding. He gave us good recommendations and also stayed true to... Read More what we wanted. Also, you know you had an amazing DJ when he had the dance floor filled the entire night :) I highly recommend Mike and Lisa was great too!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Haleigh S

DJ Guy was the absolute best! We heard from most of our guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to with the best music. We met with Guy a few weeks before our wedding and I instantly felt so comfortable with him. He was extremely professional, took the time to ask... Read More us questions and get to know us a little. He felt like a friend! I knew I could trust him to make our wedding everything we hoped it could be. Not only do DJs play music, but you don't realize how much work they do behind the scenes making sure your timeline of the day goes smoothly. I loved that I didn't have to think or worry about anything! Guy connected with our venue coordinator, photographer, videographer, and maid of honor/best man himself so that things went smoothly the whole night. It was so amazing! The music was the BEST, Guy kept the party going and knew exactly what to play to appeal to all different ages. The way he introduced us was professional yet exciting, and he knew how to get everyone up on the dance floor! My maid of honor told him that night that she wanted him to be her DJ, which he will be this September for her wedding! We saw DJs from NuImage Entertainment working at 2 other friends weddings before our own, and I tell everyone I know to definitely use them for their own weddings! Best DJ company by far!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Brieanna G

NuImage’s owner, Peter impressed us from the moment we met him. Having had a mutual friend, my husband and I met Peter at a bridal show and booked him right away. He has such passion for what he does, and it shows through his work. Peter not only can play the best music all... Read More night to keep our guests entertained, but he orchestrated the night in such a way that made it so smooth. We ran behind schedule with our family photos and Peter kept the guests content until we were able to be announced at our reception keeping our day stress free. We had the best experience with NuImage and highly recommend for all your wedding needs. They have everything you can think of, we used the uplighting as well and it looked amazing. Book their videographer Colby early! We wish we did! Lisa in the office is also was wonderful to work with; she is so sweet and helpful, and always responded to my emails right away. We had a phone meeting a week before our wedding to finalize everything, and we didn’t have too many requests that we wanted on the day of, we trusted Peter to do what ever he wanted and in the end our guests are still raving about how amazing Peter was. NuImage is worth every penny. We already have referred Peter to our friends and family and look forward to continuing doing so!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Angela C

Nuimage was great!! Sean did an amazing job keeping the dance floor packed all night and made the whole planning process easy and stress free. The uplighting made the reception look even better than I could have pictured

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kerri S

Where to begin. My husband and I were married November 2016. We both have worked in the service industry for many years now, specifically for weddings. I have seen hundreds of DJS over the years for events and one always stuck out above the rest. Nuimage Entertainment is without... Read More a doubt one of the best. I knew that this was who I wanted to make our wedding the special and most importantly FUN night possible. We first met with Lisa who went over everything with us and made sure we got exactly what we were looking for. She was always prompt and thorough in answering any and all questions we had leading up to our big day. The day of our wedding itself was everything we dreamed of and more, and that was due to Peter. From the ceremony music to plotting an AMAZING entrance with one of my bridesmaids to surprise us, to the end of the night when every single guest was on the dance floor there was not one thing that was not absolutely perfect. The detail and tailoring of the entertainment to exactly what we had asked for was done with perfectly. I can say from experience working weddings that your DJ makes the reception. The dance floor was full from our entrance to the last dance. We cannot thank Peter, Lisa and Nuimage enough for giving us a night more perfect then we ever hoped for!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jenn C

The one thing that my husband and I both knew when planning our wedding was that we DID NOT want a band, we wanted a DJ. After going to 12 weddings last year, we saw a lot of different styles and one stuck out! Peter Acolla from NuImage Entertainment. We set up a meeting with... Read More Peter and left knowing that is who we wanted to create a lasting impression at our wedding. Our wedding had close to 300 guests and for the 5 hours that Peter played music at our reception, I do not think anybody sat down! The energy he provided had everybody dancing the whole night. He played a variety of songs that no matter how old you were, you wanted to just dance! Not only did Peter provide amazing energy and music, but NuImage provided the uplighting and the photo booth. The uplighting just added an ambiance to the room that felt magical. As for the photo booth, the attendant was awesome and the book we received at the end of the night with all the different photos is something that my husband and I will treasure forever. It is now a month later and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. They keep talking about the DJ and I quote, "it was one of the best/most fun weddings we have ever been to." Both my husband and I know that Peter played a huge role in making it such a memorable night. Hiring NuImage Entertainment was one of the BEST decisions we made in our wedding process! We hope to be able to work with Peter again in the future!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Joshua M

Peter was awesome. He kept the crowd engaged and was great about handeling last minute changes. Thanks for a memorable night.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kellie O

After talking with 2-3 other DJ's and DJ companies, my fiance and I were very impressed with Billy after talking with and meeting him. It was clear after meeting Billy that he has taken the time to learn everything there is to know about weddings and works hard to make sure that... Read More not only is the music exactly what you want, but that the flow of the day is seamless. He achieved exactly what we wanted through our music - everyone including friends and family were on the dancefloor all night, and we got to hear all of the songs we requested. Of all the vendors we worked with, Billy was one of the most organized, detailed, professional and helpful.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Rachel K

While my guests on the day of my wedding had positive things to say about the music and danced all night, I had difficulty working with Peter the owner. During the planning process he asked us to come up with a list of songs we would like played. However, later ( and at the... Read More wedding) he stated that he was an "artist" and plays the music he wants. We struggled with him on the day of to beg him to play a few choices we really wanted to hear that meant a lot to family members but he "did not take requests". Also during the planning process, while we were going over the timeline of our day he persisted that we should change the entire thing- this was 2 weeks before our wedding. He kept say it was "so weird" to have the church ceremony and reception apart, despite that this was out of our control. He kept saying that our guests "would get bored and leave" the wedding. He stated it was the "worst idea" he had heard of and seemed very unwilling to adjust around the timeline we wanted. Finally he said "fine I will do what you want, but please know people are going to have a miserable time". This is unprofessional and I feel he could have had better bed side manner

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jen B

Guy from NuImage Entertainment was my DJ for my August wedding. He also provided the uplighting. He was absolutely outstanding! He did an amazing job reading the crowd and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night. I have been to many events where the DJ is mediocre and... Read More have witnessed time and time again how it ruins the energy in a room. Finding the right DJ was a huge priority for me and Guy did not disappoint. Despite the fact that I had hired musicians for the ceremony, Guy showed up well before the ceremony start time to get everything set up and also provided a microphone for my officiant. I also worked with Lisa at the beginning of the planning process and the whole process from beginning to end was very organized. The website they have put together has thousands of music selections to listen to, which I found very helping when I was putting together my requests. The uplighting made a huge different and I'm so glad it was highly recommended to me. Thank you to Guy and NuImage for your hard work and professionalism and for giving me the dance party I dreamed of!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Amanda B

We met with Guy about two weeks before the wedding day and he had it down to a science. He made us feel totally confident in his ability to read the crowd, keep things moving, and play music that would get people dancing. He totally delivered on the day of the wedding and we... Read More couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jordan S

NuImage was amazing. I was a little nervous since I really didn't speak to anyone until the week before the wedding, but the discussions my husband and I had with them on one day proved to be fruitful and all we needed. We used them for: -Dj (Guy) -Photobooth -Videographer... Read More (Katii) -Rene Rancourt appearance Let me first start out by saying Guy is awesome and makes you feel super at ease. He is sweet and he understood all our interesting concerns even though some of them were the first he'd heard of them! I created a spreadsheet for all the songs for ceremony, before the ceremony, first dances, etc, etc and he nailed all them perfectly. He kept the party going and everyone got up and danced and had an amazing time. He asked us all the right questions too. He seemed to be having a great time doing his job which is always a plus! The photobooth was awesome and had some great props. I didn't get to go over there all too much and didn't really interact with anyone working there, but that was kind of the point. Everything was self explanatory and it was a higher end machine that I hadn't seen at many other weddings or parties. It was awesome and they handed me a book at the end of the night of all the photos that were taken and it was even signed by our guests next to their pictures! It was outstanding that this was provided right away. I loved that. The videographer Katii was awesome. She's got these badass dreadlocks and showed up ready to rock. I was putting on my dress and she said "WAIT! let me set up and I can film this!" so we did and I know I'll be glad once I see the video. I know she got some amazing footage, she was everywhere but also not intrusive. Rene Rancourt came as well as that is an option with Nuimage since they have an agreement. What makes that awesome is he sang at my parents wedding 36 years ago and my aunt and uncles as well 36 years ago, just as a regular wedding singer! They are all still together so I thought that was a great good luck charm. All my Boston guests thoroughly enjoyed it and got some great pictures of him and Cam Neelys Stanley Cup ring which was awesome! My California/Virginia Beach people didn't really know who he was but it wasn't a huge distraction so it was perfect for all involved. He went around and took pictures with everyone too that wanted them! Again- Nuimage was awesome. They didn't bombard me prior to the wedding with a bunch of details or questions, it was all done at once. I didn't even speak with the videographer prior because I figure she knows her job better than I do! I absolutely can't wait to see the video. Thank you again for making our night absolutely amazing Nuimage! -Jordan & Travis Willson

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Krystal J

Last summer, my hisband and I worked with Mike from Nuimage. Mike was our wedding dj and he did an amazing job! Mike really listed to our vision and sings that we liked and disliked. Mike was honest and gave suggestions when needed. I remember dancing the night away at wedding... Read More to 80's, 90's and 2000's songs. My wedding pictures show how much fun our guests had with the music that was played! After our wedding, we got so many compliments about the music at the reception, as well as during cocktail hour. The uplighting was also fantastic!!! Mike did an amazing job, as well as his coworker who was at our event. I would highly recommend NuImage and Mike to any friends and family!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Amy C

We had Jimmy from NuImage as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. He had everyone dancing all night and people are still raving about him. He would check in with my husband and I and make sure everything was going as anticipated. I highly recommend NuImage!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Melissa W

Billy Powderly was our DJ and he was AMAZING. Everyone told me that it was the most fun wedding that they have every been to and we all know that a wedding isn't a good wedding without a great DJ. Billy really played the crowd and had everyone up on the dance floor. I am sooo... Read More happy that we chose to go with this company. Thank you Billy!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Tara H

We had such an amazing experience with Nuimage, If I could give them 100 stars I would! They are organized, experienced, and know what they are doing. Marty did our wedding this past June and my husband and I LOVED his music choices, it was like he has known us for years. He got... Read More guests up and moving but without being annoying about it and truly kept the party going. He worked really well with our venue, the whole night was smooth sailing. Cannot recommend him more!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Vanessa A

I cannot say enough great things about nuImage, what a fantastic company! They made the entire process as easy as possible and absolutely stress free. Even better, they treat you as family instead of “just a client”. Lisa, was super easy to get in touch with and answered any... Read More questions I had along the way. We had Peter booked for the night of our wedding and he delivered way beyond our expectations. He reached out before our wedding to go over every little detail, songs, pronunciation of names, timeline, etc. We had some glitches with our wedding coordinator, who wasn’t so effective at coordinating and implementing certain details of our wedding, and Peter took over full control. He made sure everything went seamless and that everyone had an absolute blast. No one knew of the behind the scenes stuff, because he had everyone on the dance floor. I don’t know any other company who would go out of their way to make sure a wedding is a success like Peter did, and I am forever grateful for that. You know you hired the right DJ when your guests hurry to eat, and run up and dance in between their dinner courses. I highly recommend nuImage to every bride out there! The music and dancing will be the biggest highlight for your guests. Thank you Peter & Lisa!!