NY Edge, LA Style!

Whether you're planning an intimate affair or a full-blown production, we can help create your vision to ensure memories of a lifetime! * 20-Years Experience * State-Of-The-Art Equipment * Personalized Service * PersonableTalent * Fully Insured * FUN Focused

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Audio/Visual Equipment

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Joy L

Incredible experience with Danny! Danny listens to what you like in order to make sure that each experience is custom tailored for you. We loved his fun personality, music selection and most importantly for making our wedding amazing and one unforgettable experience. We highly... Read More recommend Danny as a host / dj for your next special event!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Emily G

Danny was an amazing addition to our wedding! He was always responsive and even made the time to sit down with us beforehand to help plan our ceremony and offer helpful suggestions. He kept the dance floor busy all night, incorporated songs that were important to us and over all... Read More just kept the flow and vibe of our wedding exactly what we wanted. We can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ozell K

Danny was a FANTASTIC DJ for our wedding this past June. He was very accommodating when it came to setting up music for our beach ceremony and for the reception. The light show set up was epic and we really enjoyed our names in lights on the dance floor. Him and his team made... Read More our special day, one to remember. Our guests are still talking about how great the music was. I would definitely recommend him to friends if they ever need an awesome DJ. Thank you Danny!! We are forever grateful. Best, Joshua & Ozell

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jonathan A

Danny Farrell helped make our wedding perfect! He is such a great person and AWESOME dj! His music set kept the party going and people dancing all night! He also was perfect at announcing the wedding party as we entered the reception. I will hire him again for our anniversary... Read More party in the future, or any event really. Total professional.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brianna S

I loved working with Danny! My wedding was planned in 2 months under a tight time crunch. I didn't even think I was going to be able to have a DJ until we luckily met Danny. He was the best working with our tight time line and helped keep things moving. I also appreciated the... Read More added touches of lights and DJ booth that he offers! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kenny R

Danny is awesome. My husband and I got married at FCCLA which is a beautiful church and he was one of the recommended DJs. From the first time we met with him to our wedding day, he was always personable, cool, fun and professional. He has a great set-up that seems advanced... Read More and he made sure to follow all of our wants and desires for the type of music we wanted. All of our guests loved our reception and loved dancing. He event played a Korean pop song that we requested which was a nice touch. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event. Kudos to Danny! I love that you're from NYC and now living in LA just like me!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erica C

Danny is truly a gem! We loved him. He's an amazing DJ! Even from our first call we could tell he would be our #1 pick. He really got us and understood our music style right from the start. We felt really comfortable with him throughout the planning process and didn't have... Read More any worries that he would do the job well! He was super professional, accessible, and also fun. No one wanted to leave the dance floor, which was exactly what we had hoped for. We had even asked for a few special requests in the days leading up to the wedding and he played them no problem, everything went really smoothly. His timing was great too. Danny is definitely a wedding DJ you can trust with all of your wedding needs! Lastly, we're so glad we got his lighting package too, it was all a blast! So sad it's over but have amazing memories for a lifetime! We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Daniel M

When planning our wedding, my husband and I both agreed that the most important part for us would be the music and the party. We interviewed more DJs than all of our other vendors combined and I can honestly say that we made the right decision in hiring Danny! Here's what... Read More made Danny so amazing: 1. Music Mixing - I've been to a lot of weddings where a DJ puts on a track, waits for it to finish, and then plays the next song. this is not a DJ! Danny was able to mix smooth transitions between songs. He also knew when to cut away early from a less popular song and when to play the whole song based on the crowd. 2. Our First Dance - We asked Danny to cut out a very specific section from our first dance song. Less than an hour later he sent over a shortened version of the song with a seamless edit that only someone who knew every word would have been able to pick up on. 3. Our Music - I've been planning my wedding playlist since I was 14 and gave Danny a list of of 9 hours of music to choose from. He played every must hear song and did a wonderful job selecting a good order for music. Songs that I did not think he would know he was able to mix wonderfully into the setlist. 4. The Vibe - We got both lighting packages from Danny and it set an amazing party vibe in the room. He transitioned from day time elegance to night time party. the room looked amazing and it showed. People danced non stop and many guests came up to us afterwards complimenting Danny. The dancing never stopped! The best compliment came from a relative who was worked weddings for 40 years. He said that Danny was the best DJ he has ever seen.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Paul E

I cannot rave enough about how awesome Jason at NYC djs was at my wedding. He was professional, attentive, and a lot of fun. He was very accommodating and went out of his way to make sure every part of the wedding went without a hitch. Timing was impeccable and everything was... Read More perfect. He assured me that everything would go smoothly and indeed it did. I will always recommend Jason to any of my family and friends for their weddings.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Josh V

Danny is a fantastic DJ. We wanted music to only set the mood and Danny delivered. He kept the night moving along well, and it definitely helped make the night memorable and fun. And, he's a great guy who's super helpful in crafting the Playlist based on what we wanted. We'd... Read More definitely recommend him

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Melinda V

DJJ Danny is the best!!! He did such an amazing job MCing and DJing our whole wedding from the ceremony through the end of the night. He always made sure to let people know what was going on throughout the night (photo booth, cake cutting, etc) and did a great job reading the... Read More room and tailoring the music to fit the crowd. We met with Danny a few times at different events prior to our wedding and he was always such a pleasure to meet with. A true experienced professional and it shows - Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 candace w

Danny is amazing! My husband created a few different playlists for moods and Danny did the best job reading the room and playing what needed to be played. Danny kept Dr. Dre's word of "the state where ya never find a dance floor empty". He was easy to work with, coordinate with,... Read More and plan with and we were never disappointed. Fantastic Job Danny!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Bill B

It's our first anniversary, so we pulled out the wedding DVD: We (again) were blown away by the great job Danny Farrell/NYC DJ's did in MCing our big day. Danny managed to weave in humor, sweetness, and fun - Our trivia contest (Danny running through the crowd for answers) was... Read More classic! Can't say enough about this personable and talented individual.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nickelle P

Danny is the absolutely best. He's genuine, enthusiastic and passionate about making your life stress free and exactly what you want. I recommend Danny in a heartbeat and never had to think twice about my music, or entertainment. Everyone was so happy and we had guests of all... Read More ages out on the dance floor! I cannot thank Danny enough

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lauren C

Danny is the best!! He rocked our wedding. He was such a pleasure to work with from the moment we booked him. Danny met with us via Face Time to discuss when certain songs would be played, etc. He really made us feel at ease. Everything flowed nicely from ceremony to... Read More cocktail hour to reception. We loved his energy and our guests had SO much fun at our wedding. I highly recommend Danny and NYC DJ's!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Janesa D

Danny from NYC DJ's is simply the best!!! Our wedding was so incredibly fun and Danny was a true professional from start to finish. Being someone who values organization and efficiency, I found his website and client portal to be so awesome!! Planning and organizing the music... Read More for our big day was so easy. We chose not to create a huge play/don't play list and left a lot of the music in Danny's hands and we couldn't be happier with the selection of music he played. I highly recommend him and can't wait to book him again!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 lisa l

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding than Danny. We found him through reviews of our venue which has a tricky audio policy. Danny had DJ'd weddings there before so we trusted he would know how to mind the rules while still giving us what we wanted. Our... Read More number one priority was that our guests have fun and Danny made sure that happened. Beyond just playing the types of music we requested, he's a really great DJ - mixing songs and keeping the energy up. We met with him once and from that moment on, felt completely taken care of. We highly recommend Danny and NYC DJs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Danny was such a great day. All of our guests danced the night away! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cassidy T

Where can I start? Everything about working with Danny of NYC DJ's was a breeze. Danny is such a sweet person and an AWESOME DJ! He kept everyone on the floor all night, he has amazing energy, and he definitely knows how to feel a room and know what is appropriate for the... Read More moment. He also has great vision and offers awesome ideas on how to make an impact and get everyone on the dance floor. His prices are great, he works so hard, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. Danny DJ'd my wedding, but the next time I, or anyone I know, needs a DJ, Danny will be called!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 C H

Danny is the best! We are thrilled to have hired him as our MJ and DJ. He really helped with the flow of our cocktail and reception. He also has such charisma and energy. Everybody loved him! He played all of our favorite songs and got everyone dancing. We all had such a great... Read More time. Thank you so much for all of your great work, Danny!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alexa M

Amazing! They made our wedding that more special.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Andrew R

Danny and NYC DJs did a wonderful job with not only the music for our ceremony, but the entire audio setup, and most valuable to us, great transitions between segments. Danny kept it light and fun and moving. I will recommend NYC DJ to my friends getting married, because the... Read More outcome is great as well as the price (because we all want good value no matter our budget).

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Aurora Q

Danny is the best! He made it super easy to submit the music we wanted, and didn't want, via his survey. We had a small reception on our wedding day and a large party for our friends a few days later. I had lists for everything and he followed them to a T. I had an extensive "do... Read More not play" list and he was not swayed by ANY of my guests who protested. When I had questions he was there to give answers and suggestions. His go-with-the-flow attitude made the whole process a breeze. His positive, upbeat personality brought a fun vibe to both parties. Our guests loved him and the music flowed perfectly into the different parts of the night so nothing seemed disjointed or out of place. We got the light package and photo booth for our large party as well. Everyone loved it and there was no shortage of take home photos for all! The only mistake you can make is to not hiring NYC DJ's Entertainment for your event! DO IT!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kaley L

Danny was the best! We got so many compliments on the music. He was friendly and easy to work with. We absolutely loved how everyone was on the dance floor partying it up all night! Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience for our wedding!!! We are super into music and a full, partying dance floor was very important to us. Danny not only made that happen - with tons of compliments from the guests about how great not only the music was, but the... Read More DJ's ability to read the crowd - but Danny also was such a pro with everything from set up, to gathering our preferred (very specific) music preferences, to handling the ceremony music and any and everything sound and DJ related. Perfection. Book him.

Danny Farrell

Danny started out DJing wedding in NY back in the 90's. He loves finding ways to make each wedding unique. If you're looking for a cookie cutter wedding, you can look elsewhere :)