NY Edge, LA Style!

Whether you're planning an intimate affair or a full-blown production, we can help create your vision to ensure memories of a lifetime! * 20-Years Experience * State-Of-The-Art Equipment * Personalized Service * PersonableTalent * Fully Insured * FUN Focused

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Audio/Visual Equipment

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nickelle P

Danny is the absolutely best. He's genuine, enthusiastic and passionate about making your life stress free and exactly what you want. I recommend Danny in a heartbeat and never had to think twice about my music, or entertainment. Everyone was so happy and we had guests of all... Read More ages out on the dance floor! I cannot thank Danny enough

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lauren C

Danny is the best!! He rocked our wedding. He was such a pleasure to work with from the moment we booked him. Danny met with us via Face Time to discuss when certain songs would be played, etc. He really made us feel at ease. Everything flowed nicely from ceremony to... Read More cocktail hour to reception. We loved his energy and our guests had SO much fun at our wedding. I highly recommend Danny and NYC DJ's!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Janesa D

Danny from NYC DJ's is simply the best!!! Our wedding was so incredibly fun and Danny was a true professional from start to finish. Being someone who values organization and efficiency, I found his website and client portal to be so awesome!! Planning and organizing the music... Read More for our big day was so easy. We chose not to create a huge play/don't play list and left a lot of the music in Danny's hands and we couldn't be happier with the selection of music he played. I highly recommend him and can't wait to book him again!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 lisa l

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding than Danny. We found him through reviews of our venue which has a tricky audio policy. Danny had DJ'd weddings there before so we trusted he would know how to mind the rules while still giving us what we wanted. Our... Read More number one priority was that our guests have fun and Danny made sure that happened. Beyond just playing the types of music we requested, he's a really great DJ - mixing songs and keeping the energy up. We met with him once and from that moment on, felt completely taken care of. We highly recommend Danny and NYC DJs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Danny was such a great day. All of our guests danced the night away! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cassidy T

Where can I start? Everything about working with Danny of NYC DJ's was a breeze. Danny is such a sweet person and an AWESOME DJ! He kept everyone on the floor all night, he has amazing energy, and he definitely knows how to feel a room and know what is appropriate for the... Read More moment. He also has great vision and offers awesome ideas on how to make an impact and get everyone on the dance floor. His prices are great, he works so hard, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. Danny DJ'd my wedding, but the next time I, or anyone I know, needs a DJ, Danny will be called!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 C H

Danny is the best! We are thrilled to have hired him as our MJ and DJ. He really helped with the flow of our cocktail and reception. He also has such charisma and energy. Everybody loved him! He played all of our favorite songs and got everyone dancing. We all had such a great... Read More time. Thank you so much for all of your great work, Danny!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alexa M

Amazing! They made our wedding that more special.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Andrew R

Danny and NYC DJs did a wonderful job with not only the music for our ceremony, but the entire audio setup, and most valuable to us, great transitions between segments. Danny kept it light and fun and moving. I will recommend NYC DJ to my friends getting married, because the... Read More outcome is great as well as the price (because we all want good value no matter our budget).

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Aurora Q

Danny is the best! He made it super easy to submit the music we wanted, and didn't want, via his survey. We had a small reception on our wedding day and a large party for our friends a few days later. I had lists for everything and he followed them to a T. I had an extensive "do... Read More not play" list and he was not swayed by ANY of my guests who protested. When I had questions he was there to give answers and suggestions. His go-with-the-flow attitude made the whole process a breeze. His positive, upbeat personality brought a fun vibe to both parties. Our guests loved him and the music flowed perfectly into the different parts of the night so nothing seemed disjointed or out of place. We got the light package and photo booth for our large party as well. Everyone loved it and there was no shortage of take home photos for all! The only mistake you can make is to not hiring NYC DJ's Entertainment for your event! DO IT!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kaley L

Danny was the best! We got so many compliments on the music. He was friendly and easy to work with. We absolutely loved how everyone was on the dance floor partying it up all night! Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience for our wedding!!! We are super into music and a full, partying dance floor was very important to us. Danny not only made that happen - with tons of compliments from the guests about how great not only the music was, but the... Read More DJ's ability to read the crowd - but Danny also was such a pro with everything from set up, to gathering our preferred (very specific) music preferences, to handling the ceremony music and any and everything sound and DJ related. Perfection. Book him.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Traci M

Danny was absolutely incredible! He was able to read the crowd and use that to play the appropriate music. He also worked very well with my bridesmaid who sang a song during the reception. Days after the wedding we still have guests telling us how amazing our DJ was. This was a... Read More big decision for my husband and I because your DJ determines the overall flow and mood of the entire wedding. He kept the music and feeling upbeat at the right times but also knew when to slow things down. I couldn’t be happier with Danny! I highly recommend NYC DJ’s.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Emily M

DJ DANNY..... It is so hard to explain how amazing he is. during the whole wedding planning process, he was great. Always fast to answer my questions about lighting or music styles or what package would fit our wedding best. He is very professional and an amazingly positive and... Read More good person. The music at our wedding was off the charts. Everyone was dancing and there were just good vibes all around. I would use DJ Danny for any event that we have in the future and i highly recommend his services. He caters to what you want and to what the guests are feeling as well. DJ Danny is truly the best!

2016-05-17T16:46:48 Response from the vendor

Hey Emily! Thanks so much for the kind words...and thanks for trusting me with your special day. You and Hank were a pleasure to work with, and the beach ceremony was beautiful. So glad that you and everyone had fun. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Jane L

We booked Danny for our wedding reception, and he was awesome to work with. The online forms made it really easy for us to work on our music selections, event info, etc. at our own pace without having to schedule a call, play phone tag, or constantly e-mail back and forth. If we... Read More did have any specific questions though, Danny was very helpful in answering them. He was a great MC throughout the reception; he had just the right combination of professionalism, coolness, and energy without any of the stereotypical, cheesy "DJ voice" that we've all heard many times. And when it came time to dance, he put together a great playlist based our selections. Danny was just a genuinely great guy to deal with and really helped our wedding have the vibe we were looking for.

2016-05-17T16:49:48 Response from the vendor

Hi Jane, thanks so much for the review, and for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding. You and Nick looked amazing and also knew how to break it down on the dancefloor!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Sarah S

We were very afraid to find a DJ for our wedding, because we know a DJ can make or break the reception vibe. Our friends recommended Danny, and we made an appointment to meet with him. We all instantly hit it off, and felt so comfortable working with him. He did our ceremony and... Read More reception-we added the uplighting package and it transformed our hall. He was so good at reading the crowd and making all our guests dance. He also went out of his way to find and download our favorite Yiddish song for the Hora! I would highly recommend Danny!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

When I started planning my wedding, specifically when I started thinking about the DJ...I immediately thought of Danny Farrell. I had seen Danny DJ a few other events in the past and knew that he would be perfect for my event. Along with being a great DJ, Danny has a great... Read More personality so I was confident he would be able to get the crowd moving and participating. We had an Armenian/Mexican wedding and definitely wanted to incorporate both types of music along with the standard. Danny handled this like a pro! The transitions were great, the mix was great...I got so many compliments about our DJ. Thank you Danny for contributing to our unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Nate C

Danny was absolutely fantastic. My husband and I did't want the standard wedding music played at our wedding and Danny's extensive music library allowed us to play all of our favourite deep house tunes :). We definitely recommend Danny for your wedding or special event!! He's... Read More incredibly knowledgable and an all around nice guy. Thanks again, Danny!!! :)

Danny is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Danny was absolutely amazing!! There were multiple times when the dance floor was too packed and people had to dance by their tables. Danny was worth every penny and more. He made a custom mix for the mother son dance! I will always recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

One word for Danny and NYC DJ's AWESOME! Danny and his team were so professional and organized when it came to helping us map out music for our big day. They put a lot of work into the planning process before the big day which is so incredibly important. We went over our... Read More favorite songs, genre of music and all the things we didn't want to have at our wedding and Danny & his team delivered and then some. We never found ourselves worrying about anything. In addition to the music Danny's team provided the lighting and more importantly a kick ass MC that knew how to lead the crowd and dictate the pace of the evening. I would highly recommend NYC DJ's Entertainment for your wedding or any other event that calls for music and an MC because it ultimately feels like family! Thank you Danny & Jason!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Chelsea C

Danny was a great DJ!! Really friendly and knows what to play to get the crowd going! He was such a pleasure to work with, made the entire process fun and easy! Best DJ in town!

2015-09-22T17:10:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Chelsea! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Thank you for having me. Say hi to Ryan!

Awesome D.J.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Cristina T

Hands down, Danny was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding. He was fun, upbeat, energetic! When it came to songs that where D.J.s choice he picked the best songs. All my guest loved him. Everyone says a good D.J. makes the wedding and he did!!! Thanks Danny!

non-stop dance party!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Amy G

I can't say enough good things about our DJ, Danny! He was AMAZING. When we started planning our wedding, my husband and I talked about the things that were the most important to us: the music and flowers (me, not him) :) We wanted our wedding to be a huge dance party with all... Read More of our friends and family so finding a great DJ was our biggest priority. We got Danny's information from our venue, and he came highly recommended. Danny was great in the planning process as well. He was extremely prompt in responding to emails, and he gave us a detailed online checklist of songs to choose for certain parts of the reception. When we met with Danny, we told him our general ideas for the night and gave him some songs we wanted to have played, but that was pretty much it. We've been to some weddings where the couple basically gave the DJ a playlist: we didn't do that because he's the expert and we wanted him to be creative and have fun with it. We totally trusted him. We told him that we just wanted it to be a huge, fun dance party. Well, let me just say, he did not disappoint! The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night! His song selection was spot on and he read the crowd and the energy in the room perfectly. I'm still getting compliments on how great our DJ was! In fact, at the beginning of our reception, one of my friends ran up to me and said, "Danny was our DJ at our wedding too!" I went to their wedding and it was ridiculously fun: I was on the dance floor the whole night! If you're looking for an awesome DJ, book Danny! You will be so happy you did!

Good Job

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Devra R

Danny did a very good job.. he listened to what we wanted, was really agile during the event, and was super upbeat. Worth using him.

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 christina m

It was my husband's job to pick the DJ for the wedding and he couldn't have done a better job by choosing DJ Danny at NYC DJ's. The whole process was easy, Danny is extremely personable and a great DJ, and he also had so many additional services that really made his company a... Read More one stop shop for our wedding. PRO: 1. Danny has a great personality which helps in keeping you calm throughout the planning process and well as setting a fun environment the day of your wedding. I loved that he was also our MC. He made sure everything went smoothly and wasn't overpowering/wanted all the spot light on him (like other DJ/MC's I've seen at some other weddings) 2. He has a music database online that allows you to hand pick your favorite (or do not play) songs. 3. What was extremely helpful to us was the "top picked" songs other clients of his chose for certain parts of the ceremony/reception. (i.e. garter dance song, father/daughter dance song, processional song). This was a great guide to us the last couple weeks when we were selecting songs for the ceremony and reception. When you look online a lot of the songs are older and we felt not appropriate for the vibe we were going for, Danny's list is much more current and fun. 4. He not only provides the music but can also add so much more to the ambiance of your wedding. We created a custom package with mood lighting, our name in lights, light designs, and he also makes photo montages for your slideshow! We honestly shopped around a lot for these mood lights bc it truly can transform any space but can be costly, his was by far the best deal in the area for the service. He also provided the sound system for our ceremony and music for our cocktail hour as well. 5. Danny was really easy to reach by cell phone/email. We had a wedding planner who is really keen on details, but Danny even noticed a mistake she had made on the wrong recessional song and double checked with us and our wedding planner. This really shows he goes above and beyond. 6. We didn't want a lot of 80's music and wanted to focus on top 40's and then EDM towards the end of the night for our friends who really respond to that type of music. Danny delivered and our friends were really impressed with his knowledge of this genre. 7. Throughout the wedding I could easily go up to him and ask him to change the color of the lights a little bit or to make the music louder just a tad and he would do it right on the spot. 8. Everything went without a hitch. I didn't notice any silence, screeching mic sound checks, or awkward transitions throughout the whole night. He is a professional. CON: 1. Since I'm not planning on ever remarrying, I won't be able to use Dj Danny again at my wedding! Perhaps a vowel renewal? or I'll just refer him to my engaged friends so I can experience his Dj skills again soon :) Thank you so much Danny and your staff on making our special day so memorable and FUN! Will send you pictures once I receive them!

2015-07-17T16:49:38 Response from the vendor

Christina & Peter! Thank you for the lovely review. It was so fun working with you guys and helping to create your beautiful wedding. You chose a perfect venue, and your family and friends had such a great energy. I was honored to be a... Read Less Read More

Danny Farrell

Danny started out DJing wedding in NY back in the 90's. He loves finding ways to make each wedding unique. If you're looking for a cookie cutter wedding, you can look elsewhere :)