NY Edge, LA Style!

Whether you're planning an intimate affair or a full-blown production, we can help create your vision to ensure memories of a lifetime! * 20-Years Experience * State-Of-The-Art Equipment * Personalized Service * PersonableTalent * Fully Insured * FUN Focused

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Audio/Visual Equipment

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Josh V

Danny is a fantastic DJ. We wanted music to only set the mood and Danny delivered. He kept the night moving along well, and it definitely helped make the night memorable and fun. And, he's a great guy who's super helpful in crafting the Playlist based on what we wanted. We'd... Read More definitely recommend him

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Melinda V

DJJ Danny is the best!!! He did such an amazing job MCing and DJing our whole wedding from the ceremony through the end of the night. He always made sure to let people know what was going on throughout the night (photo booth, cake cutting, etc) and did a great job reading the... Read More room and tailoring the music to fit the crowd. We met with Danny a few times at different events prior to our wedding and he was always such a pleasure to meet with. A true experienced professional and it shows - Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 candace w

Danny is amazing! My husband created a few different playlists for moods and Danny did the best job reading the room and playing what needed to be played. Danny kept Dr. Dre's word of "the state where ya never find a dance floor empty". He was easy to work with, coordinate with,... Read More and plan with and we were never disappointed. Fantastic Job Danny!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Bill B

It's our first anniversary, so we pulled out the wedding DVD: We (again) were blown away by the great job Danny Farrell/NYC DJ's did in MCing our big day. Danny managed to weave in humor, sweetness, and fun - Our trivia contest (Danny running through the crowd for answers) was... Read More classic! Can't say enough about this personable and talented individual.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nickelle P

Danny is the absolutely best. He's genuine, enthusiastic and passionate about making your life stress free and exactly what you want. I recommend Danny in a heartbeat and never had to think twice about my music, or entertainment. Everyone was so happy and we had guests of all... Read More ages out on the dance floor! I cannot thank Danny enough

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lauren C

Danny is the best!! He rocked our wedding. He was such a pleasure to work with from the moment we booked him. Danny met with us via Face Time to discuss when certain songs would be played, etc. He really made us feel at ease. Everything flowed nicely from ceremony to... Read More cocktail hour to reception. We loved his energy and our guests had SO much fun at our wedding. I highly recommend Danny and NYC DJ's!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Janesa D

Danny from NYC DJ's is simply the best!!! Our wedding was so incredibly fun and Danny was a true professional from start to finish. Being someone who values organization and efficiency, I found his website and client portal to be so awesome!! Planning and organizing the music... Read More for our big day was so easy. We chose not to create a huge play/don't play list and left a lot of the music in Danny's hands and we couldn't be happier with the selection of music he played. I highly recommend him and can't wait to book him again!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 lisa l

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding than Danny. We found him through reviews of our venue which has a tricky audio policy. Danny had DJ'd weddings there before so we trusted he would know how to mind the rules while still giving us what we wanted. Our... Read More number one priority was that our guests have fun and Danny made sure that happened. Beyond just playing the types of music we requested, he's a really great DJ - mixing songs and keeping the energy up. We met with him once and from that moment on, felt completely taken care of. We highly recommend Danny and NYC DJs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Danny was such a great day. All of our guests danced the night away! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cassidy T

Where can I start? Everything about working with Danny of NYC DJ's was a breeze. Danny is such a sweet person and an AWESOME DJ! He kept everyone on the floor all night, he has amazing energy, and he definitely knows how to feel a room and know what is appropriate for the... Read More moment. He also has great vision and offers awesome ideas on how to make an impact and get everyone on the dance floor. His prices are great, he works so hard, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. Danny DJ'd my wedding, but the next time I, or anyone I know, needs a DJ, Danny will be called!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 C H

Danny is the best! We are thrilled to have hired him as our MJ and DJ. He really helped with the flow of our cocktail and reception. He also has such charisma and energy. Everybody loved him! He played all of our favorite songs and got everyone dancing. We all had such a great... Read More time. Thank you so much for all of your great work, Danny!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alexa M

Amazing! They made our wedding that more special.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Andrew R

Danny and NYC DJs did a wonderful job with not only the music for our ceremony, but the entire audio setup, and most valuable to us, great transitions between segments. Danny kept it light and fun and moving. I will recommend NYC DJ to my friends getting married, because the... Read More outcome is great as well as the price (because we all want good value no matter our budget).

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Aurora Q

Danny is the best! He made it super easy to submit the music we wanted, and didn't want, via his survey. We had a small reception on our wedding day and a large party for our friends a few days later. I had lists for everything and he followed them to a T. I had an extensive "do... Read More not play" list and he was not swayed by ANY of my guests who protested. When I had questions he was there to give answers and suggestions. His go-with-the-flow attitude made the whole process a breeze. His positive, upbeat personality brought a fun vibe to both parties. Our guests loved him and the music flowed perfectly into the different parts of the night so nothing seemed disjointed or out of place. We got the light package and photo booth for our large party as well. Everyone loved it and there was no shortage of take home photos for all! The only mistake you can make is to not hiring NYC DJ's Entertainment for your event! DO IT!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kaley L

Danny was the best! We got so many compliments on the music. He was friendly and easy to work with. We absolutely loved how everyone was on the dance floor partying it up all night! Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ experience for our wedding!!! We are super into music and a full, partying dance floor was very important to us. Danny not only made that happen - with tons of compliments from the guests about how great not only the music was, but the... Read More DJ's ability to read the crowd - but Danny also was such a pro with everything from set up, to gathering our preferred (very specific) music preferences, to handling the ceremony music and any and everything sound and DJ related. Perfection. Book him.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Traci M

Danny was absolutely incredible! He was able to read the crowd and use that to play the appropriate music. He also worked very well with my bridesmaid who sang a song during the reception. Days after the wedding we still have guests telling us how amazing our DJ was. This was a... Read More big decision for my husband and I because your DJ determines the overall flow and mood of the entire wedding. He kept the music and feeling upbeat at the right times but also knew when to slow things down. I couldn’t be happier with Danny! I highly recommend NYC DJ’s.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Emily M

DJ DANNY..... It is so hard to explain how amazing he is. during the whole wedding planning process, he was great. Always fast to answer my questions about lighting or music styles or what package would fit our wedding best. He is very professional and an amazingly positive and... Read More good person. The music at our wedding was off the charts. Everyone was dancing and there were just good vibes all around. I would use DJ Danny for any event that we have in the future and i highly recommend his services. He caters to what you want and to what the guests are feeling as well. DJ Danny is truly the best!

2016-05-17T16:46:48 Response from the vendor

Hey Emily! Thanks so much for the kind words...and thanks for trusting me with your special day. You and Hank were a pleasure to work with, and the beach ceremony was beautiful. So glad that you and everyone had fun. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Jane L

We booked Danny for our wedding reception, and he was awesome to work with. The online forms made it really easy for us to work on our music selections, event info, etc. at our own pace without having to schedule a call, play phone tag, or constantly e-mail back and forth. If we... Read More did have any specific questions though, Danny was very helpful in answering them. He was a great MC throughout the reception; he had just the right combination of professionalism, coolness, and energy without any of the stereotypical, cheesy "DJ voice" that we've all heard many times. And when it came time to dance, he put together a great playlist based our selections. Danny was just a genuinely great guy to deal with and really helped our wedding have the vibe we were looking for.

2016-05-17T16:49:48 Response from the vendor

Hi Jane, thanks so much for the review, and for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding. You and Nick looked amazing and also knew how to break it down on the dancefloor!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Sarah S

We were very afraid to find a DJ for our wedding, because we know a DJ can make or break the reception vibe. Our friends recommended Danny, and we made an appointment to meet with him. We all instantly hit it off, and felt so comfortable working with him. He did our ceremony and... Read More reception-we added the uplighting package and it transformed our hall. He was so good at reading the crowd and making all our guests dance. He also went out of his way to find and download our favorite Yiddish song for the Hora! I would highly recommend Danny!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

When I started planning my wedding, specifically when I started thinking about the DJ...I immediately thought of Danny Farrell. I had seen Danny DJ a few other events in the past and knew that he would be perfect for my event. Along with being a great DJ, Danny has a great... Read More personality so I was confident he would be able to get the crowd moving and participating. We had an Armenian/Mexican wedding and definitely wanted to incorporate both types of music along with the standard. Danny handled this like a pro! The transitions were great, the mix was great...I got so many compliments about our DJ. Thank you Danny for contributing to our unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Nate C

Danny was absolutely fantastic. My husband and I did't want the standard wedding music played at our wedding and Danny's extensive music library allowed us to play all of our favourite deep house tunes :). We definitely recommend Danny for your wedding or special event!! He's... Read More incredibly knowledgable and an all around nice guy. Thanks again, Danny!!! :)

Danny is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Danny was absolutely amazing!! There were multiple times when the dance floor was too packed and people had to dance by their tables. Danny was worth every penny and more. He made a custom mix for the mother son dance! I will always recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

One word for Danny and NYC DJ's AWESOME! Danny and his team were so professional and organized when it came to helping us map out music for our big day. They put a lot of work into the planning process before the big day which is so incredibly important. We went over our... Read More favorite songs, genre of music and all the things we didn't want to have at our wedding and Danny & his team delivered and then some. We never found ourselves worrying about anything. In addition to the music Danny's team provided the lighting and more importantly a kick ass MC that knew how to lead the crowd and dictate the pace of the evening. I would highly recommend NYC DJ's Entertainment for your wedding or any other event that calls for music and an MC because it ultimately feels like family! Thank you Danny & Jason!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Chelsea C

Danny was a great DJ!! Really friendly and knows what to play to get the crowd going! He was such a pleasure to work with, made the entire process fun and easy! Best DJ in town!

2015-09-22T17:10:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Chelsea! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Thank you for having me. Say hi to Ryan!

Danny Farrell

Danny started out DJing wedding in NY back in the 90's. He loves finding ways to make each wedding unique. If you're looking for a cookie cutter wedding, you can look elsewhere :)