Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

788 Shrewsbury Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ (732) 375-1144

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Samantha L

Where do I start?! From the very beginning through the end of our wedding night, Mike and Frank were always prompt with communication and accommodated all of our music requests, including our cocktail hour! They both are exceptional at what they do and made great recommendations... Read More for our wedding. Frank arrived early to set up for our ceremony even though it was the coldest day in January and made sure all of our songs were set up at the correct moments. He worked with us to ensure a fun, yet elegant event and seamless transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. When it came time to open the dance floor, Frank got everyone up and dancing right away and it stayed that way the entire night!! Everyone danced all night long and had such an amazing time. The song choices were perfect and catered to our crowd. Our reception was a blast, all thanks to Frank! If you want a truly memorable event, we cannot recommend Frank, Mike and the whole crew at Off the Chart Entertainment enough for your wedding or any special event. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Alex D

Hillary and I can’t thank Mike and Off the Charts Entertainment enough! Off the Charts Entertainment was amazing. Very friendly staff that went out of their way to make sure everything was right. You can tell they not only care about there job, but care about the people they are... Read More providing the service to.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Janice Z

Off the Chart Entertainment were simply fantastic during our wedding. Michael and his staff were super supportive throughout. They need knew what songs to play and when to get people on the floor. They were also accommodating to our needs and any last minute changes that put... Read More my mind at ease. We also got the photo booth which was a huge hit with everyone. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kelly W

To say that Michael and staff are incredible is a major understatement. From our meeting with Michael day 1, to the final planning before the wedding, my husband and I felt like we knew Michael forever. He makes you feel comfortable and gave us some fantastic advice. During our... Read More wedding, the party never stopped and our guests were constantly on the dance floor. We had a photo booth which all of our guests loved. Lastly, Michael posted so many pictures from the wedding on the dance floor literally the next day. If you want the best, look no further. Off the Chart Entertainment is the way to go for your DJ & Photo booth needs!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Christina O

Excellent!!! Frank definitely kept the party alive all night. I told him I wanted a dance party and a dance party is what I got!! He even worked with my venue to help alter their meal service timeline to make sure i got all the dancing that i was wanted!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jen B

Gave us everything we wanted ! Not pushy and so easy to schedule appointments with them !

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Erin U

Off The Chart Entertainment is superb! Mike went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was all that I dreamed it could be. Not only are they professional, experienced and fairly priced, they actually care about making your event special..it's not just another job to... Read More them which meant the world to us. They have my gratitude and a reference for life. Top-notch!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Dan K

Mike did a great job for our wedding. We first heard about OTC when we went to a friends wedding and at that moment we knew we had to have them for our wedding. From the beginning Mike has worked with us and was very easy going with what we wanted for our day. I will definitely... Read More be recommending OTC to anyone that wants a amazing event without hassle.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Molly C

What an amazing time we had! Mike was so wonderful to work with, he is very laid back and on top of everything. I am very anal and worry about all the little details and he made me so at ease. My husband and I were also thrilled with his knowledge and experience he made our... Read More night so special! Thank you so much mike!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kelliann V

After talking to a couple other DJs, we knew right away that Mike and his team were the right choice! Mike and Frank were easy to communicate with and their experience in the business really showed. They didn't push anything on us that we didn't want and really helped us with... Read More working out all the logistics and details. Frank was our DJ for our wedding and he was excellent! We received so many compliments on the music and everyone told us how much fun they had. The night went smoothly and we didn't have anything to worry about. Frank even got some relatives up to dance that I have never seen up on the dance floor. You will not regret booking with Off the Chart. you will be in great hands.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Megan D

We looked for a long time to find our DJ. Our wedding was booked at the Crystal Ballroom in the Radisson. They actually recommended Mike from Off the Chart Entertainment. We got few chances to see him preform at the "summer of love" bridal show then again at the crystal... Read More ballroom food tasting. We loved him right away. He is very out going, personable and just a fun guy to be around. We had a few meetings with him to tell him what we were looking for and to make payments. He made everything so easy and we really liked hanging out with him! Coming from big families we had a lot of opinions to worry about when it came to the music for the night. We had our youngest guest at 4 years old and the oldest about to be 90! Mike played music for them and everyone in between. I can honestly say after all the weddings we have been to, we have never seen so many people on the dance floor for such a long time! Our guests were going crazy dancing and laughing! Mike knew how to keep the crowd going! We were happy he did all that we asked him to do and even had some great ideas himself to add! He made it fun for everyone and we couldn't be happier! We will recommend him to all our friends that are engaged and anyone planning an event in the future. Also, all our (opinionated) friends and family were raving about how awesome the DJ was! Mike and his crew from Off the Chart Entertainment was a hit and everyone loved him! Thank you so much for making the best day of our life even better!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 M & M S

From the very beginning when we met with Mike, he was informative, realistic, and easy to talk to. From that point on, he was knowledgeable and open with ideas. He showed us all the options available and was sensitive to our wants/means. His honesty and capabilities were... Read More unlimited. For the reception, Mike and the crew were energetic, engaging, and entertaining from the cocktail hour until the last minute. Mike was attentive to our introduction and requests for the reception. Within a few days of the reception, a copy of our slideshow and event photos were emailed to us. We would definitely recommend him as your DJ for any occasion. Thank You Mike and the rest of the crew from OFF THE CHARTS for your great service during our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Allie R

There are no words that can describe the PERFECT wedding Mike created for us with his team from Off The Chart Entertainment. The entire wedding planning process was seamless working with Mike. E-mails were answered immediately, requests were granted without hesitation, and... Read More were always done with enthusiasm and excitement about our upcoming wedding day. Mike made us feel at ease that everything would go smoothly and we always felt like his top priority when we met or spoke, and not just another couple. I wanted to dance all night and Mike made that happen. The dance floor was packed the entire night, people wanted to keep going even during food, and it made us smile even larger than we thought possible all night long! He played every song we requested and picked the best playlist for the rest of the night to keep that dance floor going! The “typical” events done at a wedding were personalized for us which made it that much more special. He even organized all 200 wedding guests on the dance floor for a picture followed by a dance to one of our favorite songs! Mike and his team made the night and I will forever be grateful to him for making our wedding the BEST day of our lives!! - Allie & Brendan

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nicole Z

Mike Ginolfi and his crew from Off the Chart Entetainment were hands down the absolute best vendors to work with!! We utilized OTC for DJ/MC, lighting, flash photography and photo booth services. They made our wedding absolutely phenomenal. Everyone had a blast (everyone is... Read More still talking about how much fun our wedding was) and we can 100% thank Mike and OTC for their outstanding work. The lighting was perfect and they ensured all of our visions for that day came to life. Not only did they do an outstanding job the day of our wedding but they were the easiest vendors to work with. Mike answered any and all questions I had throughout the entire process. Hands down the best in the business!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Lauren P

Michael and his team were fantastic from the time we booked, the wedding day, and even afterwards. The team is so laid back and friendly, that they went above and beyond our expectations. I can not thank them enough, our guests danced and raved about how great the day was, and... Read More it's definitely because of how smooth he kept the day going!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lauren F

Michael made my wedding more than I could have imagined. Till this day all my guests can't stop talking about the wedding and how amazing my DJ was!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Michael and all his staff at Off the Chart Entertainment. I could not have pictured my... Read More wedding day with anyone else!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Stacey T

Michael was great to work with and Anthony was AMAZING the night of the wedding. We had to rearrange some things and Anthony made sure it all went smoothly. He kept the music going, people dancing, and the vibes positive. My husband and I are so glad that we chose to book with... Read More Off the Chart Entertainment and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Anne Z

Michael and Frank are the best! We were not very specific with song choices except for a few "must haves". We let them know we had guests that ranged from twenty year olds to sixty and that we would like music to please everyone...if possible. Well, it's not only possible, it... Read More was executed perfectly and seamlessly. Frank was the ultimate professional without being "stuffy". He was personable, funny, and kind. My family loved him! My daughter's guests danced the night away. I would recommend Off The Chart Entertainment to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica R

Michael and his team at Off The Chart are the absolute best! Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away! My husband and I were so busy dancing the whole time, I didn't stop to eat dinner or wedding cake! He was SO easy to work with! I highly recommend booking Off the... Read More Chart for any DJ needs. I would get the package that comes with the photographers and screens too. We had so much fun going through the party photos from Michael. He had everything back to us the next day! Thanks so much Michael and team!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Amanda C

From the moment we met with Michael Ginolfi, we knew he needed to be our DJ! He is so down to earth, and made the whole process stress free! My husband and I cannot thank Mike and the rest of the Off the Charts team enough. Our wedding was absolutely out of this world, we could... Read More not have asked for anything better! Everyone had so much fun and still can't stop talking about the music! Mike knew just what to play to get everyone up and dancing - Such an amazing variety, no one left the dance floor until the reception ended! The next day he uploaded a bunch of pictures and a video which was such wonderful treat. I would recommend Off The Charts DJ to EVERYONE! He truly made our wedding day so perfect; from the cake cutting-to the first dances-to the bouquet toss...and everything else in between- we are forever grateful for you!! THANK YOU!! Wedding- June 4, 2017 @ Doolan's Shore Club

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Shelby R

My husband and I loved Mike and the company so much! They are incredibly professional and work well with their clients. The DJ, Mike, knew just how to get the party started and was great at transitions as well. They knew exactly how we wanted everything and they did just that! I... Read More would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 H S

Mike was very easy to work with and made our wedding reception so FUN! He had a knack for getting everyone out on the dance floor- people commented on the fun variety of music and the energy of the DJ. He did a great job and we are still getting compliments on our party weeks... Read More later!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Susan K

Words cannot even begin to describe how great Mike and Off the Chart Entertainment was on our wedding day! All the way from the start of cocktail hour to end of our our reception we were never disappointed. At one point of the night, I am pretty sure that everyone was on the... Read More dance floor. The array of music that Mike played in order to get our guests on the dance floor was amazing. Working with Mike and his team was a pleasure. From the moment we met Mike, we knew that we made the right decision for entertainment. He made us feel comfortable, made us laugh but most importantly made sure that we were getting everything wanted and dreamed of. Not only was his music phenomenal, but his photo booth was amazing as well. The step and repeat that Mike suggested, was just perfect. To this day, our guests still talk about the "DJ" and how great he was. The most memorable part of our reception was when he played Beauty and the Beast Theme song, which fit the day perfectly because that is when the remake came out! 3/17/17. Hands down, we would recommend Mike and his team to anyone. There was not one disappointment that we had. So, Thanks Mike! Thanks for making our day memorable and being the vendor that our guests continue to rave about!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jeannie S

When I first spoke with Michael I felt very at ease and comfortable with moving forward to book Off The Chart for my wedding. Throughout the whole process Michael was quick to respond, patient with all of my questions, and super nice! My now husband and I met with Michael in... Read More his office to review all the final details for the wedding and had an additional call a few days before the wedding to review final details/changes. From a logistics standpoint, everything was perfect! And I couldn't be more pleased with the entertainment Michael provided for our wedding. Our guests, my husband, and I had a great time! Our guests can't stop telling us how much fun they had and that they loved the music. You really can't go wrong with hiring Michael and Off The Chart Entertainment for your wedding. They are awesome!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Renee W

Michael and his crew were fabulous! Our wedding was absolutely amazing! From our initial meeting, up to and including our wedding day, OTC was easy and fun to deal with. Our guests danced the night away, and we could not have asked for anything better! Thank you for making this... Read More the best day of our lives!