Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

788 Shrewsbury Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ (732) 375-1144

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Allie R

There are no words that can describe the PERFECT wedding Mike created for us with his team from Off The Chart Entertainment. The entire wedding planning process was seamless working with Mike. E-mails were answered immediately, requests were granted without hesitation, and... Read More were always done with enthusiasm and excitement about our upcoming wedding day. Mike made us feel at ease that everything would go smoothly and we always felt like his top priority when we met or spoke, and not just another couple. I wanted to dance all night and Mike made that happen. The dance floor was packed the entire night, people wanted to keep going even during food, and it made us smile even larger than we thought possible all night long! He played every song we requested and picked the best playlist for the rest of the night to keep that dance floor going! The “typical” events done at a wedding were personalized for us which made it that much more special. He even organized all 200 wedding guests on the dance floor for a picture followed by a dance to one of our favorite songs! Mike and his team made the night and I will forever be grateful to him for making our wedding the BEST day of our lives!! - Allie & Brendan

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nicole Z

Mike Ginolfi and his crew from Off the Chart Entetainment were hands down the absolute best vendors to work with!! We utilized OTC for DJ/MC, lighting, flash photography and photo booth services. They made our wedding absolutely phenomenal. Everyone had a blast (everyone is... Read More still talking about how much fun our wedding was) and we can 100% thank Mike and OTC for their outstanding work. The lighting was perfect and they ensured all of our visions for that day came to life. Not only did they do an outstanding job the day of our wedding but they were the easiest vendors to work with. Mike answered any and all questions I had throughout the entire process. Hands down the best in the business!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Lauren P

Michael and his team were fantastic from the time we booked, the wedding day, and even afterwards. The team is so laid back and friendly, that they went above and beyond our expectations. I can not thank them enough, our guests danced and raved about how great the day was, and... Read More it's definitely because of how smooth he kept the day going!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lauren F

Michael made my wedding more than I could have imagined. Till this day all my guests can't stop talking about the wedding and how amazing my DJ was!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Michael and all his staff at Off the Chart Entertainment. I could not have pictured my... Read More wedding day with anyone else!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Stacey T

Michael was great to work with and Anthony was AMAZING the night of the wedding. We had to rearrange some things and Anthony made sure it all went smoothly. He kept the music going, people dancing, and the vibes positive. My husband and I are so glad that we chose to book with... Read More Off the Chart Entertainment and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Anne Z

Michael and Frank are the best! We were not very specific with song choices except for a few "must haves". We let them know we had guests that ranged from twenty year olds to sixty and that we would like music to please everyone...if possible. Well, it's not only possible, it... Read More was executed perfectly and seamlessly. Frank was the ultimate professional without being "stuffy". He was personable, funny, and kind. My family loved him! My daughter's guests danced the night away. I would recommend Off The Chart Entertainment to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica R

Michael and his team at Off The Chart are the absolute best! Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away! My husband and I were so busy dancing the whole time, I didn't stop to eat dinner or wedding cake! He was SO easy to work with! I highly recommend booking Off the... Read More Chart for any DJ needs. I would get the package that comes with the photographers and screens too. We had so much fun going through the party photos from Michael. He had everything back to us the next day! Thanks so much Michael and team!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Amanda C

From the moment we met with Michael Ginolfi, we knew he needed to be our DJ! He is so down to earth, and made the whole process stress free! My husband and I cannot thank Mike and the rest of the Off the Charts team enough. Our wedding was absolutely out of this world, we could... Read More not have asked for anything better! Everyone had so much fun and still can't stop talking about the music! Mike knew just what to play to get everyone up and dancing - Such an amazing variety, no one left the dance floor until the reception ended! The next day he uploaded a bunch of pictures and a video which was such wonderful treat. I would recommend Off The Charts DJ to EVERYONE! He truly made our wedding day so perfect; from the cake cutting-to the first dances-to the bouquet toss...and everything else in between- we are forever grateful for you!! THANK YOU!! Wedding- June 4, 2017 @ Doolan's Shore Club

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Shelby R

My husband and I loved Mike and the company so much! They are incredibly professional and work well with their clients. The DJ, Mike, knew just how to get the party started and was great at transitions as well. They knew exactly how we wanted everything and they did just that! I... Read More would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 H S

Mike was very easy to work with and made our wedding reception so FUN! He had a knack for getting everyone out on the dance floor- people commented on the fun variety of music and the energy of the DJ. He did a great job and we are still getting compliments on our party weeks... Read More later!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Susan K

Words cannot even begin to describe how great Mike and Off the Chart Entertainment was on our wedding day! All the way from the start of cocktail hour to end of our our reception we were never disappointed. At one point of the night, I am pretty sure that everyone was on the... Read More dance floor. The array of music that Mike played in order to get our guests on the dance floor was amazing. Working with Mike and his team was a pleasure. From the moment we met Mike, we knew that we made the right decision for entertainment. He made us feel comfortable, made us laugh but most importantly made sure that we were getting everything wanted and dreamed of. Not only was his music phenomenal, but his photo booth was amazing as well. The step and repeat that Mike suggested, was just perfect. To this day, our guests still talk about the "DJ" and how great he was. The most memorable part of our reception was when he played Beauty and the Beast Theme song, which fit the day perfectly because that is when the remake came out! 3/17/17. Hands down, we would recommend Mike and his team to anyone. There was not one disappointment that we had. So, Thanks Mike! Thanks for making our day memorable and being the vendor that our guests continue to rave about!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jeannie S

When I first spoke with Michael I felt very at ease and comfortable with moving forward to book Off The Chart for my wedding. Throughout the whole process Michael was quick to respond, patient with all of my questions, and super nice! My now husband and I met with Michael in... Read More his office to review all the final details for the wedding and had an additional call a few days before the wedding to review final details/changes. From a logistics standpoint, everything was perfect! And I couldn't be more pleased with the entertainment Michael provided for our wedding. Our guests, my husband, and I had a great time! Our guests can't stop telling us how much fun they had and that they loved the music. You really can't go wrong with hiring Michael and Off The Chart Entertainment for your wedding. They are awesome!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Renee W

Michael and his crew were fabulous! Our wedding was absolutely amazing! From our initial meeting, up to and including our wedding day, OTC was easy and fun to deal with. Our guests danced the night away, and we could not have asked for anything better! Thank you for making this... Read More the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Lauren A

Mike was so easy to work with and always available to answer any questions we had. He was super accommodating with our music choices and even with last minute first dance song changes, he made it all go over without a hitch. Dance floor was full all night and everyone had a... Read More blast. My husband and I had the time of our lives and are so happy with our choice to have Mike & Off The Chart Entertainment as our DJ for the night. Couldnt have asked for anything more. Thanks Mike!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Diana R

Mike was awesome from start to finish. The whole pre-wedding process was easy and he helped make our party amazing! We danced all night!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Craig R

Michael at OTC was great at understanding what my wife and I wanted for our wedding. He helped pick out the right lighting and insured the addition of our snow machine would go off without a hitch on our special day. And it was a huge success as it wowed the crowd! Frank, who... Read More DJ'd our reception, seemed to pick out the perfect songs at the right times. He kept everyone dancing all night long. He also helped my wife, who is a professional singer, pull off a surprise song during dinner. We would highly recommend Off The Chart Entertainment to anyone throwing a party!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kimberly B

My husband and I had the best wedding thanks to Mike and his crew! We trusted Mike with 100% of the music choices and he surpassed our expectations!!!! He knew exactly when to play different styles of music and knew what would draw and keep out guests on the floor! I would... Read More recommend OTC and Mike 100%!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Deniss W

If your looking for the best dj in the business look no further ! I honestly can not thank Mike and this company enough for making my day amazing ! From the time we hired him to my wedding day I had not one worry. ! They truly went above and beyond , I can not thank them enough... Read More for being so professional and truly making my day awesome . !!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kaitlin S

Literally couldn't recommend off the chart enough! Frank was a pleasure to work with and kept my guests dancing all night!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Natalie M

Off the charts was amazing! Kept our guests dancing all night!! We had such a blast and could not have done it without them!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Gloriza S

From the first call to Off the Chart Entertainment , they were super helpful and extremely knowledgable. I was referred to them by a newlywed and initially spoke with Michael. After, speaking with Michael he mentioned his DJ and MC , Mark, was the guy for us. We met with... Read More Mark and he knew exactly what we wanted and even made the perfect suggestion for our cake cutting song. At that point we knew Mark was the guy for us. He did everything he said he would and more. He was a wonderful DJ and MC and kept people dancing on the floor. Off the Chart Entertainment is the way to go!!!! They are extremely knowledgable, informative, caring and professional. I would use them again in a heart beat! No questions asked.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Michele

My husband and I were referred to Off the Charts Entertainment by a close friend of ours, and we could not have been happier with the service that we received. We met with about 3 or 4 DJ’s before meeting with Michael, and after our meeting it was honestly a no-brainer. Firstly,... Read More Michael himself is great. He is extremely personable and you can tell that he really enjoys what he does. He is very good at making sure that the wedding is designed to your specific wants (music selections, media / lighting options, etc) He was very professional and organized. We had no worries that everything would go as planned the day of the wedding, and it did! Michael was always very responsive to emails, phone calls, etc.. always responded within an hour or two of reaching out to him which made us feel very comfortable that he was fully in control of everything. Also, one specific item to note regarding Off the Charts is that they were VERY reasonable and fair when it came to the pricing. For the service which we received, we really felt that Michael gave us a great deal. Overall, we cannot recommend this company enough. Working with Michael was such a pleasure, and most importantly, our dance floor was packed the entire night! It has now been two weeks since our wedding, and we are still receiving calls and emails about how much fun everyone had that night. I don’t think you will be disappointed in choosing this vendor!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Britt D

We first received Mike’s contact information from a family friend who used Off the Chart Entertainment for all of her daughters’ weddings! Once we heard of her long list of referrals, we instantly knew we wanted to book Mike for our own wedding! Mike was so easy to work with... Read More and was always available for any questions that we had. In addition to providing the entertainment for our wedding, Mike completely transformed our venue with custom uplighting and a beautiful monogram taken from our invitation. I really cannot emphasize the effect that these two extras had on our reception – these additions created the elegant and fun environment that we envisioned for our reception. After reviewing our song requests, Mike orchestrated the perfect playlist – one that perfectly mixed my desire for top radio this and my husband’s love for country  It was amazing to see all of our friends and family out on the dance floor. I have never seen a wedding where literally everyone was out of their seats dancing! Our entire wedding day was just perfect, and Mike and the OTC team played a huge part in that!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Amy H

We could not have been more thrilled with our decision to use Michael from Off the Chart Entertainment. Not only did he have an impact on our reception, he even backlit our backdrop for the ceremony, something we never knew about or even asked for. This impromptu decision made... Read More our ceremony even more magical. The “dancing on the clouds” was absolutely beautiful and it was a nice touch that our guests didn’t know about, but are still commenting on. From the first dance, to the last, the dance floor was packed and Michael knew exactly what music to play to keep the party going (including a Grease medley). He was even able to conspire with our wedding party to play a video message that was a wonderful surprise. We could not have been more happy with Michael and we would highly recommend Off the Chart Entertainment. Amy and Curtis Clark

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Michelle B

My husband and I were married at the Windsor Ballroom on Saturday, June 25th, 2016 and there are no words to describe how the entire staff exceeded our expectations. We need to give a special shout out to Michael at Off The Chart Entertainment who did a fantastic job with the... Read More music as well as live streaming pictures from the event to the screens he provided. We had a few questions/concerns and Michael offered the perfect suggestions. It is completely obvious that Michael is an absolute professional with a plethora of experience dealing with anxious Brides and Grooms :-) We viewed Michael's role as one of the single most important vendors we could select. My husband and I have been to several events, as of late, where no one danced, no one tapped their foot and no one moved! I was extremely concerned this could happen to us as well! Nothing could be further from the truth!!! From the ceremony music, cocktail hour music to the music played at the reception, Off The Chart was perfect. Our guests were dancing and having a fantastic time until the last song was played!! Off the Chart also had a photographer that was taking pictures and live streaming them to monitors beside the DJ. This was a great touch! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed seeing pictures of themselves while they were dancing. As part of the package, the pictures were given to us after the reception was over and that was also a great gift! The pictures were a fantastic keepsake of our wedding reception that was as special as it was due to the quality work of Off The Chart Entertainment!! Thank you again! Michelle & Jim Banham