Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

323 Walnut Street, St Charles, IL (630) 485-2802

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Cassidy D

Michael was a joy to work with. He was incredibly flexible when we had trouble making up our minds. He provided loose flowers and greens for us when we asked to do our own decorating for the reception and even complimented our work when he saw it. He was kind and willing to help... Read More us through everything, reasonably priced as well and worked with our tight budget. He really knows his stuff when it comes to plants too. 10/10, would use Paragon Flowers again.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Lydia S

Michael was amazing to work with and he truly took our ideas and executed them perfectly. He was also practical, and we appreciated his budget-friendly advice to get the most for our money. I am so pleased we chose him for our flowers!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Marla T

Wow! Michael created the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. My husband and I were busy moving with new jobs during the month of our wedding so we explained what we would like and then Michael took over and did a phenomenal job! He really went the... Read More extra mile to line the windows with flowers that would later be on the tables during our ceremony, I'm so thankful. Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Michael did a beautiful job with our anniversary party flowers! He created arrangements that far exceeded our expectations all while being respectful of our budget!

The best!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Farrah S

Michael at Paragon Flowers is the best! I was a bride this past New Year's Eve but I am also a wedding planner and there is no question that Paragon Flowers is at the top of my recommended florists. It says a lot to have a wedding planner choose you to provide the flowers for... Read More her wedding. He did a beyond amazing job. Not only were my flowers gorgeous but they lasted days/weeks after my wedding. The quality of flowers and the quality of his work say so much about this florist. I have to admit I was probably not the easiest bride to work with. I did change my mind several times as my final counts were coming in. I also challenged him to make about 5-6 different centerpieces because I wanted to add interest to the room and not have the same centerpiece repeated over and over again. He took it all with ease and made me feel so important. We received so many compliments from the guests and waitstaff. Another thing that makes working with him so great is that he wants to create something that captures you and your groom. He will listen to you and ask just the right questions so that he can pick up on your personality and then create something that is a perfect match to you and your day. Michael has a talent that can't be replicated. He is by far one of the best in the business!

Experienced Artist

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Annie Z

Michael the owner and jack of all trades was a delight. He took so much time to help me design my flowers. We talked pricing, seasons, and ultimate look. He's been in the business for over 30 years but still has a infectious enthusiasm!

Floral Masterpiece!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Stephanie P

Paragon Flowers did our wedding in June 2013 and did an AMAZING job. I knew when we started planning that I didn’t want to use a big box florist, and really wanted to use someone who treated it as an art, not a job. Michael, the owner, met with me late in 2012 and we got some... Read More preliminary ideas going. I loved his vision and creativity from the beginning, and he took all of my ideas and vision for what I wanted and turned them into the most beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets I’ve ever seen. The table arrangements were the perfect size for each of our tables, and the colors coordinated with every part of our color scheme. Even when I changed my dress a few months before the wedding, Michael modified his plans for the bouquets with no issue. Every little touch on the flowers thrilled me, including my flower girl’s favorite, the floral comb for her hair. The quality of the flowers that Michael provided were far better than I could have ever gotten at any major floral service, and the value was unmatched. He helped us stay under budget, and we never felt like we were shorting ourselves on the arrangements. Thank you Michael!!

Stunning Flowers and Service

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Jennie M

Our flowers were stunning. Michael not only did a great job with our flowers, in particular a beautiful, cascading bridal bouquet, he added much joy to the wedding process. Michael was open to the many ideas we had and really understood the importance of the significance behind... Read More the little touches we wanted to add to our day through the flowers. Once he understood exactly want we wanted he made sure the flowers were as little extra stress or work for us as possible. Delivery and set up were also phenomenal. Thank you!