Party Bus Group

Los Angeles County / Orange County

7044 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove , CA Los Angeles County / Orange County (855) 500-7001

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Nikki G

Working with Party Bus Group was seamless. Adam who I was in contact with leading up to my wedding was very communicative and patient. He so graciously gave us a free upgrade! George was our driver and he was very sweet. He was their with his kind smile and on time waiting for... Read More our large bridal party. I would recommend Party Bus Group to small and BIG parties. Thank you for everything PBG! Your services was one less thing I had to worry about.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Natasha B

This past Sunday I booked the party bus group for my friends wedding! They were amazing, the driver was early to pick up the boys to take them to church which they were not mad about because they got to party in the bus a little longer, he was on time to come grab us bridemaids... Read More and bride right on time and got us to the church earlier then expected which gave us time to relax before walking into the church! He also kept anyone who wasn't a bridesmaid off so that NO ONE would see the bride before hand! The bus was big enough and it had a great sound system! It was extremely clean and on point! We had a lot of fun and I totally recommend anyone to rent from them! Especially for weddings it's way better then a limo! I think this is my new go to party bus rental! Thanks for making my best friends wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Gev G

I got referred to this party bus company from my best man who used their services before. I used them for my wedding day, I have to say i was very impressed. Adam helped me out from day 1 and made sure everything was according to plan and he organized all the details to make... Read More sure everything was perfect. Service was great, Driver was awesome, courteous, and very helpful. They were on time for the pick up, and always on schedule to all our destinations. I would definitely recommend this for your big wedding day or any big party.

2017-01-20T15:35:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review Gev, it was a pleasure having you!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Sonam G

Used this party bus company for transporting our family and wedding party. There was 40+ in our party so we needed a big party bus. We went with the 50 passenger white bus and were super pleased. The bus was huge and clean with a bathroom which is a plus when your traveling far... Read More distances. The person I spoke with about the price was very pleasant and worked with me on the price and it was the best deal I found for the length of time we had the bus. Inside the bus felt like we were in our own club with the drink, dancing and music made the journey from long beach to our venue seem so short. The driver was nice (make sure to tip) and I would definitely use this company again. :)