Luxury Party Buses at the Most Affordable Rates

The Party Bus Group is committed to making your wedding day as special and memorable as you hoped it would be. When you’re planning your wedding, every detail must be accounted for, and reliable transportation is proven to be one of the most essential elements. From the rehearsal dinner to bridal party pampering, wedding ceremony and wedding reception, the Party Bus Group will be with you every step of the way!

7044 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove , CA Los Angeles County / Orange County (855) 500-7001

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Gev G

I got referred to this party bus company from my best man who used their services before. I used them for my wedding day, I have to say i was very impressed. Adam helped me out from day 1 and made sure everything was according to plan and he organized all the details to make... Read More sure everything was perfect. Service was great, Driver was awesome, courteous, and very helpful. They were on time for the pick up, and always on schedule to all our destinations. I would definitely recommend this for your big wedding day or any big party.

2017-01-20T15:35:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review Gev, it was a pleasure having you!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Sonam G

Used this party bus company for transporting our family and wedding party. There was 40+ in our party so we needed a big party bus. We went with the 50 passenger white bus and were super pleased. The bus was huge and clean with a bathroom which is a plus when your traveling far... Read More distances. The person I spoke with about the price was very pleasant and worked with me on the price and it was the best deal I found for the length of time we had the bus. Inside the bus felt like we were in our own club with the drink, dancing and music made the journey from long beach to our venue seem so short. The driver was nice (make sure to tip) and I would definitely use this company again. :)

Adam Swaby

The Party Bus Group has been a leading provider of limousine, party bus and event services since 2012 with over sixty thousand satisfied customers to date! Over the years we have developed a knowledge and understanding of the way party bus events should be run and how to best serve our customers. We now operate the most luxurious vehicles in Southern California at the most competitive prices for a variety of events! Our mission is to provide our clients with a safe, memorable and enjoyable experience every trip on our limousines and limo buses.