Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

7090 N Oracle, Tucson, AZ Serving all of Arizona (520) 275-1742

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

Photo fun booth has done about 4 corporate events at my place and we all have a great time, My guests can't stop talking about fun they are. The pictures make great advertising too with our logo on them.

Great photo booth!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Greg W

A simple photobooth with a lot of props. The two attendants were very kind and fun to work with. We were worried about setup since they would be setting up halfway through our wedding reception, but they were so quick and efficient that they bothered no one. Our guests really... Read More enjoyed the printed copies they received. The online gallery was posted quickly and allowed us to view all of the photos taken. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

Errin and the PFB helped kick-off a surprise party for a friends 50th b-day and it was FABULOUS!! Errin's energy, humor, and AWESOME personality kept the guests in stitches and the party hoppin'. PFB is the ONLY Photo Fun Booth there is NO ONE BETTER!

PhotoFunBooth = So much FUN!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Laura C

Errin and her team at PhotoFunBooth were absolutely great to work with! We are so glad we chose to have a photo booth at our wedding reception. Everyone had a blast trying on all of the awesome props and taking pictures. It is definitely a wedding must-have, as it is so much... Read More fun for all ages!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Tricia W

We had a great experience with PhotoFunBooth. The Mother/ Daughter duo was wonderful to work with, they had fun with our guests and were very accommodating. Including the photo booth helped to complete the fun, laid back, vintage/classy atmosphere that we intended.

Photo Fun Booth

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 R A

Hi, I'm Rachel. Josh and I got married on March 16, 2013 and we used Photo Fun Booth as our booth. I have to be honest and mention that overall Josh and I are glad that we spent the money on a Photobooth but we wish we would have chosen a different company. In fact, some of our... Read More friends mentioned they were looking for one and Josh just said, "get the other Tucson company". :( I typically like to focus on the positive always but the phone interactions with Erin were awkward because we played phone tag WAY too much which was inefficient for me at a VERY busy time. Then I thought to myself, "well maybe she works better with email" but every time I emailed to finalize something or get information her reply would be simple, "call me" but she would never answer her phone. So to be honest, Erin was not easy to coordinate and communicate with when it came to her accessibility. After pulling a few teeth, I was able to get everything finalized and paid for. The night of the event, everything looked good and their "props" were fun, clean and diverse. They arrived on time to set up which was great. I hired them for two hours with start time at 9:30pm and at 11:15pm since it had slowed down the attendant asked if I wanted to take last minute pictures because she was going to close up. I decided I would have no confrontations on my wedding day so didn't say anything. The main disappointment that I had with PhotoFunBooth are two main things: 1) The photo booth was too forward so when you had more than two people in the booth, they did not fit in the picture. This was very disappointing because ALL of the group pictures were cropped out badly where my guests didn't come out right. Also, 2) the quality of the printed pictures was not very good either which was upsetting. The good thing was that I was able to get the digital copies (after a whole lot of communication mishap again) and they were good quality. They unfortunately were still cropped out too much. ;( Sorry Erin for this honest review but I did mention to you my concerns and that fact I would be honest. It's nothing person and I truly wish you the best wishes in a more efficient future. I hope this honest criticisms help your business improve and flourish. Respectfully, Rachel

Ivette torres

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 IVETTE t

My event was actually a quinceniera for my daughter on June 1, 2013. PhotoFunBooth was one of The vendors I had at the party. They were great!! Everyone who participated in the photo booth had an awesome experience and so much fun!! They were very patient with all the kids and... Read More helped a lot. Thank you Errin and Nick for everything!! We had a beautiful night to remember...!!

Great Addition!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Laura H

I had the photobooth at my wedding as our favor to our guests. All of the guests,young and old, loved it!! There was a constant line waiting to take pictures. The props that came with the photobooth were an absolute hit. Before the event, I had thought about asking them not to... Read More bring the props but I gave it a try-- I am now a fan of the props because they had so many options. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I would recommend this company in a heartbeat!!!

Best part of my wedding

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Kori C

I knew early in the planning stages that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding. Many people do not enjoy dancing and drinking at weddings so I wanted something different and fun for my guests, as well as something memorable. Originally I went with another company, however when... Read More the owner sold her business (only 2 weeks before my wedding) she gave my event to Photo Fun Booth. She thankfully took care of everything for me, though. Erin, the owner, was very helpful and kind. The girls working our event were wonderful, they made it even more fun for my guests. The props were awesome! I also received a "scrapbook: with some of the pictures that the guests could sign. My only complaint is that it is quite time-consuming for people to cut up their photos, attach them to the page and leave a note. Because of it not everyone did it. But I did get to see all the photos online. I was supposed to get a digital copy of all the photos set to music, but I have yet to receive it and it has been about 4 weeks since the event. Not that I really need it, though.

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Alexia R

We used the photofunbooth for our wedding and it was the best idea ever!! Our guest had so much fun they took tons of pics and at the end of the night we received a scrapbook that our guest made for us and it was amazing! Tons of great memories. I highly highly recommend them... Read More the staff was wonderful and it was such a fun experience :)

SO MUCH FUN!!! Guests loved it!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Sarah F

Omg this was soo much fun! Totally worth the price (which happened to be very affordable)!!! All the guests had an absolute blast and it gave people something to do during cocktail hour! It was so much fun to look through all the photos after the wedding! Thanks so much errin!

2012-08-23T23:07:47 Response from the vendor

Sarah you were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you!!

Amazing Memories!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Jacqi B

PhotoFunBooth was a great way to capture AMAZING Memories! Many of our guests were so entertained using the props for the booth and we got so many compliments on how fun Errin was in helping take pictures. We booked the memory book package and we are so glad we did because now... Read More we have the book of photos decorated by our guests that will last us a lifetime. 100% worth every dollar spent. Errin was amazing, very gracious and courteous and helped all of our guests throughout the night!! Thank you!!!

SO Memorable!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Ashley E

This was such a highlight at my wedding! My guests all greatly enjoyed themselves, and it was so great to receive an already made scrapbook at the end of the night. It is like the best guest book possible! Erin is a major sweetheart and really helps to make the night special for... Read More everyone. I highly recommend this! So much fun :)

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Denise E

We could not be happier with PhotoFunBooth!!! It added such a fun and personal element to my daughter's wedding reception. I have heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests--they had fun with their family and friends that were at the wedding and also made sweet... Read More memories for our daughter and her new husband with the memory book! Errin was wonderful to work with beforehand--very professional and personable at the same time. She was very friendly and welcoming to our guests (very important to me) and had the memory book ready to hand to us at the end of the night. I would highly recommend PhotoFunBooth to anyone who wants to make their wedding reception a fun and memorable time for everyone involved.

So Much FUN!

Reviewed on 4/30/2011 Kristin S

Photo Fun Booth is such a hit at every social event I have hosted. The Photo Booth entertains guests for hours, as well as provides wonderful lasting memories of the event. Photo Fun Booth is very professional company- super organized, timely, and helpful to answer any... Read More questions! I would highly recommend Photo Fun Booth to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

FUN!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2011 Margot B

PhotoFunBooth was so much fun! All of our guests were so entertained using the booth and we got so many compliments. We booked the memory book package and we are so glad we did because now we have the book of photos decorated by our guests that will last us a lifetime. 100%... Read More worth every dollar spent. Errin was amazing, very gracious and courteous and helped all of our guests throughout the night.